Anime United: One World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Administrative Council~
Kirito Gekko
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Kuroishi Homura

~Managers~
Kumo

~Moderators~

~Lead Moderators~
Fabled (Bleach)
Aria (Naruto)

~Sub-Moderators~
Bleach
Chaos Kaiz

Naruto
Vacant

One Piece
Kite
Koga Senju

~Support~
Mikoto Kurokei
(Tests & Ranks)

~Content Team~
Himurotaiki
Nightshade Servers: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!
Facebook Page Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Home at last: The General's Daughter returns!

2 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Home at last: The General's Daughter returns! - Page 6 Empty Re: Home at last: The General's Daughter returns!

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:57 pm

Strong Spirited
Aloof
Analytical

Nanaomi Sugowara

(183/1157/1157)

"Feel free to call me Lotus. It is my birth name." Nanaomi said as she smiled softly, allowing her body to slow down a bit, realizing that Luxanna had trouble keeping up. "Well, I'm going to try and cook for us. It can't be that hard right? It's like managing a battalion." Nanaomi kept her pace now that she adjusted, her mind wondering across the different ideas with in her mind. One of them, struck her tightly as she spoke. "Well, there's many different divisions of the military. Some include, but are not limited to science, healing, command staff. Even some basic currier work. But the reason I ask you, is, to put it simply, I was hoping you'd join me as my right hand. I've many things I have to keep track of. And it's not always easy doing it yourself." Nanaomi said heartily almost teasing herself. Sure, she was capable of handling all of this herself but she was really liking the idea of having a friend. Her voice dropped slightly as she thought about it. "Well, anyway we're almost there."

Nanaomi Sugowara
Nanaomi Sugowara

Race : Saiyan
Class : Genius
Power : 92000
Strength : 67
Stamina : 126
Speed : 131
Energy : 180
Perception : 131
Energy Speed : 171

Back to top Go down

Home at last: The General's Daughter returns! - Page 6 Empty Re: Home at last: The General's Daughter returns!

Post by Luxanna Aurora Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:13 pm

“I understand that, but military life isn’t for me. It’s too rigid and too stuck in protocols and things of that nature. I’m more of a free loving spirit. I like to run about, and feel the wind in my hair. Like I said to Jax, I’m here more of as a tourist, than a combatant. I hope you understand.” Luxanna replied, making sure Naomi fully understood as they walked. She hoped at least that the woman would understand. Combat is a last resort to her, she doesn’t thrive on it, it is repugnant to her. It’s not her way.

Word Count: 100
Luxanna Aurora
Luxanna Aurora

Class : Agile
Power : 42000
Strength : 51
Stamina : 46
Speed : 88
Energy : 52
Perception : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:02 pm

Strong Spirited
Aloof
Analytical

Nanaomi Sugowara

(357/1514/1514)

Nanaomi cleared her throat as they'd start to breach the entrance of the camp. Taking a few minutes to really think of the words she wanted to use. "I, completely understand." Nanaomi said, her voice dropping off for a moment before perking up once more. "Sadly, I'm here to stay. I can't let my family heritage be destroyed. Let alone my home. I guess you might not understand that." Nanaomi paused, choosing her words carefully once more. They'd enter into her tent where the woman would lean against the table, her hands planted firmly on the table. A soft sigh escaping her lips before she turned to face Luxanna, having decided the words she wished to use. As she spoke, her body leaned back resting upon the table. Almost, pseudo sitting on it. "Instead of joining the military, how would you like to pursue the art of science? Or, even, just be a, ah what was the term people in Central City used? Desk Jokey I think." She chuckled softly. She'd hoped that Luxanna would consider those positions instead of a military career. They were interesting positions none the less.

Nanaomi would then, after a few minutes pull out a small object. Her hands gentle fiddling with it as she'd then speak up again. "I'm going to stay here, hopefully for a long time. At any time you are free to go home." Her words were cold, almost as if she didn't want it to happen but the offer was still there. The woman placed the small object on the corner of the table before she got up and headed to the, well what could be imagined as a kitchen. "That is essentially, your key home. You take it, get in a pod, press the big green button and that's it. You head back home. But it's a one way trip." Nanaomi's voice dropped off once more, as if pondering how to say this properly. "There's only enough power in the pod to return to Earth. It can't come back after." Nanaomi continued to, prepare food as it were. Well, it appeared that way at least. Maybe?

Nanaomi Sugowara
Nanaomi Sugowara

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxanna Aurora Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:31 pm

“Just how long were you on Earth then anyways? My family was there for several generations, in that location on Earth I mean. My parents never really told us much about where we came from I’m afraid. Something must have happened for us to look this way. So… different from the rest of our kind. As for a job, well, I suppose maybe we could figure something out. Maybe there is a way to communicate faster than light? Like, I could live on Earth and do all my research and stuff there for you? Then send it your way? Staying here would be… wrong, for me anyways I think. I already miss my family, and we haven’t even been here a week. Unless of course, you have a way to send allow me to travel back and forth quickly every once and awhile? More than a one way trip at least?” Luxanna hinted at the pod that Naomi had given her. “I will still need you to train me, I can’t be the only one able to defend Earth, I’m not all that strong. With you training me, I could get stronger, you saw my potential, I can do it.”

Word Count: 200
Luxanna Aurora
Luxanna Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:55 pm

Strong Spirited
Aloof
Analytical

Nanaomi Sugowara

(334/1848/1848)

Nanaomi smirked softly, her eyes closing as she stopped what she was doing. It appeared as though she was thinking. But in reality, she was reaching towards earth with her senses. She could just barely touch it. As she did, her eyes slowly opened up once more. "I can feel a few strong people on Earth. I doubt it won't be protected if something were to happen. However, if you are so adamant for going home, I can attempt to work something out. I suppose you will stay until you reach adequate strength and I'll allow you to return home." Nanaomi paused, it seemed as though she ignored the first question altogether but, in fact, she was hesitating answering it. After clearing her throat she'd speak up, almost saddened by her words. "We arrived on Earth when I was about four years old. I've lived on Earth all my life but, my family was born to Royalty. We are of noble descent. But not only that, we are elite warriors. We are the sworn rulers of this planet." Nanaomi said, her right hand raising up to clench into a fist. "It would be against my blood, bonds, and duty as the General's daughter to leave. I am destined to rule this world and bring it to the rightful place it was meant to be!" Nanaomi's voice raised as did her aura. Her power flickering to show her true inborn desire to right the wrongs of the Saiyan race. She was hellbent on this. And nothing could sway her, that much, was obvious. After clearing her throat and returning to cooking, she'd finish up and serve the food on two plates. It, at least looked edible. But was indeed far from it. In fact, if one tasted it, it would most likely cause immense sickness. "Well, eat up then. Might as well try my first cooking I've ever done." Nanaomi offered a soft almost loving smile as she tilted her head and closed her eyes.

Nanaomi Sugowara
Nanaomi Sugowara

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxanna Aurora Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:06 pm

“I would like that, thank you.” Luxanna bowed, and sat down as the woman spoke about her heritage and jabbered on about being the elite of all the Saiyans and matters of that nature. It was of nothing to importance to her, she felt no connection to this planet beyond how it was supposedly the birthplace of her people. The desire to rule was foreign to the girl, she just wanted to live her life in peace, and be able to take care of those she loved. But in the end she sighed, and moved to the table to eat.

Luxanna Aurora
Luxanna Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:29 pm

Strong Spirited
Aloof
Analytical

Nanaomi Sugowara

(126/1974/1974)

Nanaomi sighed softly, seeing that her statements didn't quite reach the girl. As she sat down, her voice slowly tapered off. "I guess it's because I've known my planet and home." She reached down to eat but perked back up a little bit. "Maybe I should work on some science for a bit. Clear my head. Maybe you could help me. It might open that close headed nature of yours to see Saiyan technology at work." Nanaomi smirked softly as she teased, preparing to take a bite. She'd softly bite down and chew on the food for a couple of bites before setting her fork down. With a gulp, she swallowed the food but it didn't quite settle with her stomach. It, tasted awful for sure.

Nanaomi Sugowara
Nanaomi Sugowara

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxanna Aurora Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:26 pm

“I’m not close minded! I just don’t feel at home here, like you do. Earth is my home, I was born there!” Luxanna sighed, and leaned back in her chair as she took a bite, and cringed. “Blegh! You cooked this too long! Try grilling or sauteeing this. Just put it in a pan with butter and let it simmer, flipping every couple of minutes.” Luxanna gave the woman a cheery grin and pushed her plate away “Want to try again? I have nothing but time here.” Lux chuckled to herself and leaned back on her chair just to wait.

Luxanna Aurora
Luxanna Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:28 am

Strong Spirited
Aloof
Analytical

Nanaomi Sugowara

(393/2367/2367)

Nanaomi looked down at the plates then back up and shook her head. "Nah, I don't think so. I'm just not the cooking type. haha. You can go ahead and cook us a proper meal while I work on those schematics. Sound like a deal?" Nanaomi asked. Though, she didn't really care for the answer. Her body got up and went to the entrance of the tent, calling out for someone to bring her the blueprints so she could study them. Of course, almost as fast as she asked a woman arrived to hand them to her. After a short nod from both parties Nanaomi cleared the second table and laid the plans out. They were riddled with scientific words and diagrams. The more intresting part that she was looking at, seemed to tell of a cooling system that kept the wearer from overheating the device of fired in rapid succession. It appeared that using raw Ki caused massive jumps in heat with every shot. After a few nods and *mmms* Nanaomi saw a potential here that, could easily be expanded upon in a massive way. Sure, they could create Ki weapons easily. But she could, perhaps, create a world-wide energy source as well.

After shaking her head she went back to examining the systems of the Tank for the reaction control systems. Nodding softly as she slid her finger across each diagram piece. Eventually, she reached what she was looking for. "It appears that she used condensed Ki in a reactive composite housing. Essentially it would react to the energy stored inside causing an explosion. This allowed it to be stored and used later. But what's interesting is there's foot notes here for minitrization. Perhaps for hand held weapons. Maybe something akin to the Frieza weapons. Oh, you wouldn't know about those. Think hand held ki shooters." Nanaomi seemed to ramble slightly before delving back into the blueprints, her mind set upon trying to replicate this technology. "If I could, yes, right there. If we reinforced the shielding module we could increase the output of the shell by at least twenty percent and still get a proper yield. Beautiful!" Nanaomi yelled, her eyes lighting up like stars in the night sky. She was lost in the work as her audible voice turned to mushy mumbles with 'yays' and 'oos' every so often.

Nanaomi Sugowara
Nanaomi Sugowara

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxanna Aurora Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:38 pm

Luxanna sighed and moved to the pantry and collected a collection of random herbs and spices to add to the meal she was about to cook. She wondered why a woman who was so proficient at apparently everything else was absolutely atrocious at cooking. It made no sense at all to her. But she shook her head and moved to take a new selection of meats from their cooler and threw them on the stovetop, and set them to simmer a bit. She moved over to the refrigeration unit and pulled out several different items, what she assumed was vegetables and began to cook them up, rolling her eyes at the woman’s odd remarks upon staring at the machine plans on the table.

After getting the vegetables back to the counter top she began to dice those up and placed them in a separate pan to simmer as well, adding a little food oil to the pan before moving to flip the meat. Her tail swayed gently behind her, playing with the other woman’s hair. She hummed to herself as she flipped the meat again, adding the spices accordingly as she did so. She even threw in a whistle or two while she worked, used to cooking meals for her moderate sized family back home, and yet, this was different. These were alien ingredients, and she wasn’t quite sure how the food was actually supposed to taste. She was only making her best guesses.

As the meat darkened she began sprinkling in the diced veggies, to let them simmer before taking everything and adding them to the plates that were provided. She spun around and leaned down to give one to Naomi with a gentle hum before taking her own seat across the table, forced to lean over to eat.

Word Count: 300
Luxanna Aurora
Luxanna Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next