Home at last: The General's Daughter returns!

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Home at last: The General's Daughter returns!

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara on Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:48 pm

Strong Spirited
Hot Headed
Analytical

Learned SSJ

(1787/1787/2560)

The whistling of the pods starting to breach the atmosphere of planet Vegeta was unmistakable. So much in fact that everyone in the vicinity gazed up at the two pods beginning to heat up like a fireball launched from the palm of a magai. Nanaomi's eyes narrowed as she sensed the powers that were below them. Most of them were pitifully low. Perhaps normal soldiers. She wasn't sure where she was landing but her father left these ordinates with the name, 'Return under emergency.' And this felt like an emergency. If it didn't classify as such, she had no idea what would. Nanaomi's eyes fully closed as the pods crashed into the ground with a large thud. The impact causing two large craters that would destroy a large portion of land. It would only take a few minutes before finally, the first pod opened to reveal Nanaomi standing up, stepping out, and gazing at the world around her. It appeared a lot like Earth. Gentle rolling hills, a few cities dotting the lands, but mostly untamed land. Surprising, considering the Saiyans were a warrior race. But then again, perhaps one of their past times was hunting the animals for a rite of passage. Either way, Nanaomi could see it was beautiful. Until she could feel the masses of powers now surrounding them. They weren't extremely powerful. Soldier level easy. But she could feel them. A soft smirk crossed her face as her body began to lift into the air. She didn't realize she could fly. But then again, she enjoyed the idea. As she rose above the smoke, she could easily see the people around her. They were surrounded by a full battalion of warriors from the Saiyan Imperial Legion. What joy.

Nanaomi would flare her energy as she looked down upon the large battalion of men. Pitiful, was the only word she thought. Her Saiyan blood started to run hot as her body began to experience a chance. The power welled with inside her as her pupils faded from her eyes leaving a blank white stare across the world. Her hair dark purple aura started to flicker before fully becoming active and engulfing her body. It was at that moment she lost herself to the battle once more. A large smirk appeared upon her face as her right hand extended outwards. Small purple particles started to appear, coalesce, and shoot into the center of her palm. A small orb would form before expanding exponentially until it reached critical mass. In that moment she would speak aloud as a beam erupted from the orb. "Kamehameha" Her voice resounded across the battlefield. The beam would strike the center of the battalion and begin sweeping across the ground in a perfect circle around the crash site. Nanaomi managed to diminish the group of warriors by half with a simple attack. Her smile only grew wider but she could feel her body start to strain. Was she starting to expend too much energy? No, that was impossible. She only started! Nanaomi's eyes narrowed before she would place her right foot behind her. It looked as though she was stepping on an invisible wall as she bent her legs. In an instant a resounding boom echoed through the area as she ended up on the ground and immediately started to punch, kick, or even sweep her enemies off their feet. She moved with such a determined, fluid motion that it was almost like dancing. That was before a large spike in power erupted from a nearby enemy. A large crash was heard as the warriors scattered and made a gap between Nanaomi and the man standing a few yards away.

"Who are you, young warrior. You have the Kai of a comamnder, you are obviously Saiyan, but I know not your heritage." Nanaomi smiled brightly as she stared down the man, she knew not who this man was, but she was cautious to spread the names she knew. With out word NAnaomi would rush forward and aim a punch at the man's face. The man himself would grab hold of her punch as a loud boom could be heard. "I see you aren't willing to ta-" He stopped mid sentence seeing the pendant move around below her neckline. He recognized it immediately. Which was perfect for Nanaomi as she spoke softly. "Bang." She said, as the man was suddenly pushed into the sky before falling to the ground in a large thud. Nanaomi's body would straighten up as the smoke cleared. The man's voice echoing through the area. "Y-you're HIS daughter, aren't you!?"

He asked, his voice almost trembling with fear. Nanaomi's face was raw with happiness as she started to lift into the sky, her feet dangling freely, pointing downwards. Her legs, were resting as if she was standing in a prim and proper position with her right leg in front of the left, but the left facing the side. "You are correct. Hear me, all, for I am Nanaomi Sugowara. Better known as Lotus, Daughter of Lettus and and Maiz. Now watch, as I show you my full strength and know that the infamous General's daughter has finally come home." Nanaomi had said as her power began to rush up in strength. Her body pulsed as she screamed out in pain. She could feel her muscles flex and pulse with energy, growing bigger and stronger with every pulse. It felt as though her very cells were being popped as the power surged through her body. She could feel it. The Legendary Saiyan Transformation that hadn't been done since her Father's reign as general. She could feel the pulsing power begin to coalesce in her upper back. Good, she knew this was the proper way. Her power spiked yet again at an alarming rate until it finally leveled off to a slow increase. Her yelling still echoing trough the world.

She was in so much pain. Like being ripped limb from limb while every muscle in her body was shredded. Until finally, the woman's body would calm to a stand still. Her eyes finally opened to see the spiky, purple haired beauty floating before them. But, something was wrong. Her power was beginning to spike again but in a much different way. It felt as though her insides were starting to boil and burn. Her body was beginning to implode due to the excess power inside of her. The pain was unbearable. So much so, that Nanaomi keeled over in pain, clenching her stomach. Finally, the feeling would start to climb out of her stomach and start flowing up her throat until her head pointed upwards in a loud scream. Her power spiked to double her current for an instant. Just long enough to cause a large purple beam to erupt from her body into the sky above. The beam was silent, no, the world was silent. The silence lasted for a few mere seconds before suddenly a large boom echoed across the whole of Vegeta. With that, a small ripping noise was heard as the fabric of space-time began to tear itself open from the beam that Nanaomi produced. It would forcibly tear open to reveal a blackness on the other side. But that wasn't all. There were figures in the blackness. Creatures that no one had seen the likes of before. Nanaomi herself fell from the sky after the event. Her own body fatigued from the events that just happened. The larger man from before grabbed hold of her and Luxanna before flying them away from what is now known as the Incursion point.

Nanaomi's eyes finally opened to see she was inside of a tent. A soft rub of her head would bring her vision back to full. A soft groan of pain escaped her lips before she finally sat up. "You shouldn't push yourself. You expended double the amount of energy you were capable of. In fact, you almost died. You should be more careful. Lotus, I am Cador, a friend of your father. It's lucky that I was there to confront you. It would have been bad if it was Rota." Nanaomi shook her head softly not quite understanding. Cador realized this and sighed softly before speaking. "You walked in on a civil war Lotus. Just before Frieza was about to destroy us, King Vegeta and his trusted General disappeared. This left the Champions in charge but created a power vacuum that we are currently fighting to set right. Both champions are attempting to become the next General. No one realizes that King Vegeta is even gone yet. He has rarely been seen as of late because of the issues that have arisen with Frieza. But the whole of Planet Vegeta is split in half. There aren't even any Commanders yet." He said as he lifted his body from his chair. He'd then offer a set of clothing to Nanaomi as he spoke. "I've a request for you, Lotus. I am one of the Champions. And I respect your father a great deal. Knowing he let you come here means he knows I'm fighting to protect the Saiyan race and make it better. He believed that we shouldn't have followed Freiza all those years ago. But he went into hiding and disappeared. He was coming to help confront Frieza when we sent word Vegeta was about to be destroyed. And so he set course for a planet we knew was safe."

The man stopped before sighing deeply and looking at Nanaomi in the eyes. "Please, Lotus, be my Commander and help take back the Saiyan Empire. We need to set things right. And right the wrongs done to those in the past by setting a better example for the future." Nanaomi looked at the uniform before offering a soft smile. "It seems we are on the same page Cador. I will assist you. For both my Father, and the sake of the past." Cador would nod before speaking. "I'll leave you to put those clothes on." He smiled before leaving the tent and shutting it, standing outside so no one would enter. Nanaomi looked to Luxanna and offered a reassuring smile, though it appeared she was still asleep. Perhaps for the better. With a soft stretch and a quick change, Nanaomi would find herself strapped into her uniform. A soft smile escaping her lips as she realized she quite enjoyed an imperial uniform. It was most likely her insatiable saiyan heritage, most definitely. She would slowly walk out of her tent with her eyes scanning the surroundings. She was, in fact, the Commander of a group of Saiyan military personnel. And she enjoyed it greatly.

Uniform:

Speech
Thoughts
other's words
Nanaomi Sugowara

Race : Saiyan
Class : Genius
Power : 64000
Strength : 49
Stamina : 113
Speed : 85
Energy : 127
Perception : 85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Home at last: The General's Daughter returns!

Post by Luxanna Aurora on Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:30 pm

Luxanna’s eyes slowly opened, as she let out a soft moan. Lifting a dainty hand to rub them, she looked around at her surroundings. A well-furnished tent, several dozen square meters of floor space, a second bed across the tent, large cushions for relaxation. She swung her frame to the side and dangled her legs from the side of the bed to stretch her aching back, several audible pops emanating from her spine. She stretched both of her arms and rolled her neck around to loosen it, before hopping to her feet and giving them a brief wakeup stretch and shake.

After a brief moment of assessing her environment, including the soft sounds and muffled conversations from outside the tent, she walked around the corner in the tent, tail flitting about in her curiosity as she searched the room. Inside was a large table, with a large map upon it. Her eyes examining clung to the view, as she raced forward, leaning upon the table. Her brow furrowed in confusion as she examined the map, quickly realizing that this wasn’t Earth, not by a long shot. The continents were all wrong, city names she’d never heard. Planet Vegeta was the name? She briefly recalled her conversation with Nanaomi before the memories rushed back to her.

She looked down to her standard, earthly attire and shrugged, and conducted a brief search for her partner, who clearly wasn’t inside. She knew that the only way she was going to find Nanaomi was to leave the tent, so she took the initiative and headed to the flap and exited, her jaw dropping in awe. Before her was a large tent city, full of life. People, no, Saiyans, walking, conversing, laughing, and enjoying life to its fullest. Was this her original home planet? This was where her family hailed from? They certainly didn’t look like her, she noticed that immediately. Hearing a familiar voice she turned, spotting the shapely form of her companion, and quickly dashed over, and stood beside her, not realizing the importance of the meeting.

“Where are we? Who are these people? What are you wearing?” she asked, tail flitting about as she looked at the hard eyes boring into her, and he returned the stares with her classic naiveté, and characteristic smile. Instead of shrinking back, she leaned on the table, waving and smiling, brushing her hair from her face.

Word Count: 400
Luxanna Aurora

Class : Agile
Power : 38000
Strength : 50
Stamina : 44
Energy : 50
Perception : 77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara on Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:35 pm

Strong Spirited
Hot Headed
Analytical

Learned Big Bang Attack

(769/2556/3329)

Nanaomi offered a quick smile to Luxanna before nodding a quick nod. She'd then answer her question. "We are on Planet Vegeta. This is a forward operating base for one of the civil war fronts. And I'm wearing a Commander's Uniform for the Saiyan Imperial Regime. In case you don't realize what that means, heh, I've become one of the leaders of the Saiyan Army. But, we are finally home. Luckily the pendant Otosan gave me was seen by this man, Cador. He's the leader of this side of the Civil war." Nanaomi smiled softly before giving a quick twirl to show off the uniform. She loved it. Even the amazing sword that came with it. In fact, she really had a liking to the sword. Her right hand gently resting upon the tsuka of the Katana, almost caressing it. The soft smile turned to a frown as she realized she would need to find a way to end the civil war. Preferably quicker than what was happening now. "Cador, how can we end this war as soon as possible?" Nanaomi asked, the man thought for a moment before nodding heavily as he stroked his chin.

"There's a camp to the west of here which supplies the gurilla attacks used against our troops. If we could shut it down it would be a big play in our favor. But it's guarded by a commander level elite warrior and his four chosen guardsmen." Nanaomi nodded softly before gripping the tsuka of her sword in earnest. "I see. Then that means our first goal should be to take down that camp. If we used a battalion would that be enough?" Cador shook his head as he spoke sternly. "Like you, the commander level elite can easily dispatch a battalion." Nanaomi smirked softly as this meant she had a fair fight on her hands. "That just means I'll take the commander. I'll need three other elites from one of your strongest groups." Nanaomi smiled softly to Luxanna as she spoke. "Preferably women." Nanaomi's smile softly faded as she would stand idle, her eyes closing. She let her body settle into a near meditative state. It had been quite a long journey and she hadn't perfected a new technique in that time. She needed to come up with yet another technique. So while Cador formulated the attack group, Nanaomi would begin virtual training. Her eyes started to rapidly move from left to right as she felt the tinge of every strike against her. The person she used to fight against was Cador, a perfect spitting image of a stronger opponent than herself. He was easily double her power level at just base level. Nanaomi's body shifted slightly while her power waned and twitched from one point to another. Her mind's eye calculating the perfect new attack to fight against this new commander. That was, until she finally created it.

When ever she used Kamehameha or any other attack she formed a sphere usually. Why not just send that sphere towards someone instead of creating a beam from it? It was the perfect ruse. Beams were common among her repertoire but spherical projectiles were not. An ace in the hole perhaps. Nanaomi's eyes finally opened as she smiled. "I've perfected a new technique." She proclaimed as her right hand lifted to point at the sky. Her mouth offered a slight creepy smile on the left side of her face while an orb formed in front of her hand which appeared to be almost, signaling for someone to stop. The ninety degree angle was the perfect place to begin this technique. The orb would push out only slightly before dissipating. "I haven't named it yet. But I'm really hoping it produces a big bang from just one attack." She said, her eyes now gazing at her palm which lowered to waist level. Nanaomi's hand began flexing slightly, opening and closing as if to check if it was still attached and working.

"Now, on to you Luxanna. Do you wish to learn anything? Or perhaps, do some training. Or would you rather do something different? We have the time. It won't be for another day or so before the attack is fully planned and ready to be acted upon." Nanaomi's eyes gazed into Luxanna's in an attempt to understand what was going through her head. But of course it never worked. Perhaps she was too naive or something. Or Nanaomi was just too Saiyan at heart. She was a pure bred Elite from the old blood so it was no surprise she was infatuated with combat.

Speech
Thoughts
other's words
Nanaomi Sugowara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxanna Aurora on Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:16 am

Civil War? Attack? What did she get herself into? Luxanna groaned and watched eyes wide as Nana seemed to focus, before a proud smile emerged on her face, almost scarily happily. Train, more? Why is it always about training with these people. Fight, train, repeat. Over and over, every single day. Luxanna rolled her eyes and shrugged. Though she supposed she did come here to train, she simply didn’t expect the offer to be extended so soon.

“We can train some more if you wish. Though, am I going to finally learn to control my ki?” She asked, careful to ensure she asked in a proper tone and clearly and concisely. She was never a girl of many words, though she could be verbose at times if speaking about something she adored. In any case she looked up to the woman who was closer to her master at this point and to the other experienced Saiyans around. She locked her hands together behind her back and rocked back and forth upon her heels, looking between everyone as they debated her fate. She tried to put on her toughest face, but due to her youth it unfortunately came off slightly naïve.

Word Count: 200
Luxanna Aurora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara on Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:45 am

Strong Spirited
Hot Headed
Analytical

Nanaomi Sugowara

(426/2982/3755)

Nanaomi looked down at Luxanna and gave a soft reassuring smile. She'd give a quick nod before beckoning Luxanna to follow her. They would wind up behind the array of tents so there was no chance of any harm to anyone. After a small bit of stretching, her body would feel loose enough to train Luxanna in the ways of Kai. "Alright, so you want to learn Kai. Lets start with something easy. First, I want you to touch the tips of your fingers to each other. Thumb to thumb, pointer to pointer, and so on." Nanaomi would demonstrate herself as her fingers pointers touched one another. As she did, her energy shifted slightly to create a very small, purple glowing light in the center of her hands. "Next, imagine your energy flow. As it courses through your body, imagine that when it reaches your hands it goes into the tips of your fingers then seeps down into the center of your palms to create an orb like this." Nanaomi's eyes were glued to her own hands until finally looking up to watch Luxanna. After a quick barely audible giggle her hands would part and the small glow would explode in a miniature explosion. Her right hand would rest upon her Katana's tsuka while her left would hang lazily at her side. Nanaomi's stance was, a lot like a teacher. Her body was ready, mind able, personality willing. And the best part was, she was teaching her favorite thing in the Multiverse.

Nanaomi would begin speaking once more, her voice becoming less stone and stern and more gentle, caring. Ever so slightly at least. "The Kai that runs through everyone is an energy that you can even sense. Right now, I'm sure you can sense mine. It's, rather strong comparatively. Everyone has this power. It exudes with out your knowledge but only really becomes something to notice when in combat. Usually when someone gets serious do they show their full power. Like now, it's not all that much to bear because it's not a fight. And my strength isn't so high that I exude death just by existing. Yet." She snicked softly. Nanaomi made sure to watch every movement that Luxanna made. She wanted to make sure she did things correctly. The last thing she wanted was for her to blow herself up. "If it feels too much, feel free to send the energy my way. I'm strong enough I can easily counter anything you can throw at me." Her voice escaped her pursing lips reassuringly.

Speech
Thoughts
other's words
Nanaomi Sugowara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxanna Aurora on Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:26 am

Luxanna watched Nanaomi carefully, and took her stance beside her. She placed her hands in front of her, and slowly touched her fingers. First her thumb, followed by her index, middle, ring and finally pinkie, she placed them together. Taking deep breaths she listened as she searched deep inside herself for her strength. Her body began to tingle as she felt the power welling up inside her, and she focused on forming it into a sphere between her palms. Her brow furrowed as she focused, she didn’t want to open her eyes to break her concentration so she continued to try and channel more and more to her palm, which were now tingling with the bristling energy.

However, a familiar itch began to creep into her face, centering on her nose. Felling a sneeze coming on, she began to try and tune out the feeling, but to no avail. Unable to stop the sneeze from bursting forth, she released her resistance, and out it came. “Achoo!” She exclaimed, as a large funnel of blue ki exploded out of her mouth, blasting forward into the forest in front of them, leveling the terrain in its way. The girl was sent flying backwards into one of the large tent supports, and slammed into it. “Oof!” she exclaimed again in pain, rubbing the back of her head before moving on to rub her tail. “Stupid ki. Stupid nose. Why did you have to sneeze now!” she mumbled to herself quietly, moaning in pain.

Word Count: 250
Luxanna Aurora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara on Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:53 am

Strong Spirited
Hot Headed
Analytical

Nanaomi Sugowara

(567/3549/4322)

Nanaomi watched as the girl began to twitch her nose. A soft giggle echoed in her own mind. A sneeze was about to come out, it was obvious. What happened next was, rather interesting. She ended up exploding backwards. Just as she was about to strike the post, Nanaomi had appeared next to her, holding the collar of her clothing. She'd make sure to hold it in such a way that it didn't tear, nor would it choke the poor girl. She'd stop her from crashing into the post at full force however, she would defiantly have an aching body after that display. Nanaomi's lips curled into a smile as she gazed at the result of the incident. Soft chuckling escaped her lips before turning to look at Luxanna. "You have quite the potential. Take a moment and see what you have accomplished in your state. This was a rare moment in which your body spiked to double if not triple your current power. It happens now and again at the most, in opportune times." She chuckled softly once more before offering a hand to lift Luxanna up off the ground. "This means you are as talented as the rest of us in Kai based techniques. However, you will need to work hard at it. So be weary of that. Now, let us try this again. Legs, shoulder width apart. Hands forward, and concentrate." Nanaomi's voice was calm, serene, almost siren like in vocal acuity. It was angelic at times even.

Her body would gracefully walk around the girl's body examining her posture every step of the way. Those black heeled combat boots making crunching noises in the dirt against twigs and leaves. But her posture remained stern, stiff, and commanding. Such an air of royalty, no, an air of loyalty, being exuded from her body. Much like that of a true Commanding officer of an army. She definitely held her position close to her heart and took it seriously. Though, Nanaomi would begin examining her weapon after a time. It was a Saiyan made replica of an Earth like weapon she had seen a few times. A Katana, it was called. Because of the Saiyan design craftsmanship it was easily conductive of Kai based techniques. She could feel it every time her hand gripped the tsuka of her blade. A soft smile escaped her lips as her hand lifted the blade out of the saya. After preforming a soft twirling motion her sword would point towards the parted treeline. The Ha of the blade dead center the newly formed opening. With a tiny bit of straining, Nanaomi was able to begin something spectacular. A small purple light started to appear at the end of point of her blade. It would begin to grow rapidly as particles of energy formed around it only to shoot directly into the orb. Once it reached the proper mass, she would hold it there as if to practice her control over her technique. "A Kamehameha held in perfect balance upon the tip of my blade. A feat a trained practitioner of Kai control can preform. Simply creating and using a technique is not what makes a master. Perfecting said technique is what makes a master, a true master. Though I am no master yet, I am nearing the title steadily. If, you are careful you may examine the orb yourself, Luxanna."

Speech
Thoughts
other's words
Nanaomi Sugowara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxanna Aurora on Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:48 am

“I have… potential?” Lux repeated, still a bit confused as to what happened. She followed her beckoning teacher to look at the trees and looked on in awe. She had leveled a small area of the forest. A small, unassuming girl like her had done that? Ki was much more potent than she had first thought. Doubled or tripled her usual output? Interesting, must have come from her loss of focus during the sneeze. In any case, the dainty blue girl took her focusing position yet again and began to channel her ki into the area between her palms.

The tingling feeling soon returned as a small blue light began to shine from between her palms, not that she could see with her closed eyes. However, her focus was soon broken by Nanaomi speaking about her sword and her ki. Pretty arrogant isn’t she? Luxanna chuckled and opened her eyes, the blue light disappearing as she looked to Nanaomi’s purple hued orb on the tip of her sword. Lux strode closer and began to reach for the orb of ki, ssoft sparks jumping between her still energized hand and that of Nanaomi’s sword. She quickly pulled away to prevent disaster.

Luxanna Aurora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara on Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:20 am

Strong Spirited
Hot Headed
Analytical

Nanaomi Sugowara

(406/3955/4728)

Nanaomi smiled softly as she watched Luxanna reach for the orb of Kai. Small sparks shot between their charged surfaces. It was then that it hit her. Lightning was electricity. Electricity was Energy, and energy, can be converted into Kai. Nanaomi's eyes widened as the orb would suddenly burst forth into a beam of thick purple and black, carving a path across the forest double that of Luxanna's size. As Nanaomi realized this her sword sheathed before smiling brightly. "I just solved Earth's power issues. But I'll need the Saiyan labs. You, Soldier. Send for Cador. I have important matters to discuss with him." Nanaomi looked at her hands and started to flex them tightly. She'd look back up at the man to see him looking at her weird. "NOW!" She barked at him as he started to sprint towards Cador and his men. Nanaomi smiled a wide wicked smile. "We are going to use Kai itself to power the world. Everything runs off of Kai. It is the perfect plan." Nanaomi said as her hand rested upon her blade's tsuka in a triumphant manor. Her eyes gleaming with a joy she'd not realized she had in science.

Her plan was simple. Create a new type of generator that runs strictly off of Kai. And Kai was easy to come by. But it was hard to put into energy. To do it, she'd need stabilizers and extractors. But, perhaps the best way to do this was Tesla coils combined with relay satellites. It would be the perfect steam punk-ish cyber futuristic concoction that she could make. And the best part was, it lead to new types of weapons and devices too. Perhaps even a rifle that could act like a Kai blast. The potential was limitless. And it would lead her to become the greatest leader, perhaps, in Saiyan history. Her outward thinking. But, the first task at hand would be to set up tests on Planet Vegeta. Since they needed to create these, weapons, and other devices she had in mind if she were to actually get them to work on Earth. Besides, Vegeta was as close to Earth as you could get. Nanaomi nodded softly to herself before explaining to Cador her plans. He would then rebuttal to explain that the only science lab left was in the control of Rota. So it seemed paramount to all that this, Rota, needed to be killed.

Speech
Thoughts
other's words
Nanaomi Sugowara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxanna Aurora on Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:16 am

“Um, that’s not going to work. You can’t power things with life energy. You’ll kill the beings you are draining it from. I’m sorry but the science doesn’t back it up. Think about it, Your people, our people, have had this ability forever, why don’t they have the technology running off of it? It doesn’t add up. It won’t work, I’m sorry.” Luxanna sighed, sitting back down and focusing on building small packets of ki in her palms, trying to learn how to control this mysterious substance better. Her own ki was of the blue-white variety, bright white in the center, changing to a blue as the light began to refract and scatter via Rayleigh’s principle.

Luxanna flinched at the orders to the soldier, wondering why Nanaomi had become so hostile all of a sudden. She watched those eyes dart back and forth, all the wild thoughts running through her head. Any related to ki devices wouldn’t work. She was being too idealistic in that regard. She may be a good leader, but she’s not a scientist, that was easily discernible enough. Luxanna rubbed her head and sighed, shooting a small blast at a nearby tree, only scorching it slightly.

Luxanna Aurora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top