Anime United: One World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Administrative Council~
Kirito Gekko
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Kuroishi Homura

~Managers~
Kumo

~Moderators~

~Lead Moderators~
Fabled (Bleach)
Aria (Naruto)

~Sub-Moderators~
Bleach
Chaos Kaiz

Naruto
Vacant

One Piece
Kite
Koga Senju

~Support~
Mikoto Kurokei
(Tests & Ranks)

~Content Team~
Himurotaiki
Nightshade Servers: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!
Facebook Page Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Kamashi Clan reunited again, Curio's training begins

Go down

Kamashi Clan reunited again, Curio's training begins Empty Kamashi Clan reunited again, Curio's training begins

Post by Kirito Gekko Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:49 pm

Finally slowing to a stop, Curio leaned onto a sign post outside of a run down town. On it read, “Border to North Rukongai District 79 Kusajishi”, He only rubbed his forearm onto his forehead and wiped away his sweat. “Guess I made it.” Curio took a glance around, he knew these outer districts were fairly large compared to the ones closer to the Seireitei. Out here it was basically the image of lawless slums. Criminals ran around free everywhere he could sense people’s presence. There were very few signatures of spiritual pressure, nothing of deep significance. None were worthy of becoming a Shinigami as their powers were much too small to even get into the academy. Finishing his search for spiritual pressure, Curio just clenched his eyes with his fingers. “This feels like a waste of time. What are the chances that my ancestor from 1,000 years ago is still alive? I feel like Shunsui led me on a wild goose chase.”

Little did Curio know that some strange man covered in chains appeared behind him in the few moments that he had his eyes closed. This man got real close and spoke in a very creepy tone right behind Curio. “You smell like the master. I wonder, are you strong?” Getting wide eyed, Curio quickly turned to look behind him and saw a giant behemoth behind him. He was a tall muscular man with chains all around him and bandages over his eyes. Within minutes of getting a look at him, the man pulled his arm back to go for a punch. Reacting within a matter of seconds, Curio jumped out of the way as the punch got slammed into the ground. The ground began to groan and form some cracks from the force of the punch.

Jumping away with moments to spare, Curio began to gather himself and assess the situation. This guy made a comment that he smelled like his master. Just who was this master? There were so many mysteries that Curio needed to solve. This wasn’t the time to figure it out, he had to defend himself and fast.

Drawing out his sword, Curio then lunged at his opponent and went in for a swing. Upon swinging his sword it then made contact with the strange man. However it didn’t cut nor pierce the opponent. It was just stopped by his skin. With a shocked look in his eye Curio jumped back to get some distance between him and the strange man.

“Just who are you?” Curio spoke with a dominant tone, “And who is this master that you said I had a scent like?” Standing in a fighting stance he was ready for anything. However he wasn’t ready for how strong this being was. He had a solid body like that of an Arrancar. Things that Curio had only read about in his family Library. “Just who the hell are you anyway?”

The giant just started to laugh while holding his gut. “You really are just asking those questions now? Perhaps you are a little slow on the uptake.” Ceasing his laughter, a serious look on his face then overtook his demeanor. “My name is Garakuri, as for who my master is, I don’t feel like sharing that quite yet.” Garakuri then began to flex his muscles a little as to taunt Curio into another attack. His body was covered in scars so it was no wonder how his body became so hard to cut, Garakuri was using it to his advantage. “So if you want more answers then I suggest you come at me with all you got. You may be a lowly Academy Student, however you might have some fight in you for me to have some fun!”

Garakuri then threw a punch at Curio who raised his sword to block the attack and it slammed into his sword with so much force that Curio was thrown from his feet and onto his back. Refusing to let his sword go, Curio maintained his grip on it as he hit the ground. Some blood began to form out of Curio’s forehead as he sat up. Jumping quickly to his feet Curio lunged in and went for a sword strike to Garakuri. He figured if he could disable one of his arms, then he would have a chance to survive. Giving it all he could, Curio swung his sword only for it to be caught by Garakuri.

“Your attacks are too weak. You cannot defeat me like this. Before coming out here you should have trained some more!” Garakuri knocked Curio back with a single flick of his wrist but continued to hold Curio’s sword in his hand. Throwing the sword to the ground, Garakuri only looked at Curio with a bored look on his face. “Too bad, maybe you will be stronger next time.” Raising his fist to throw a punch, Garakuri then went to put his full might into the attack only for it to be stopped by another person who stopped it with one hand. Garakuri only looked at this person with anger in his eyes. “Why are you interrupting, young master? I could have handled this situation on my own.” The young looking warrior only flicked a substance at Curio which caused his vision to start going blurry as he fell to the ground unconscious.

“My father wishes to see him. However we cannot let him know our location yet. It appears that Father wishes to train him right away instead of waiting for him to finish the academy.” The young warrior released Garakuri who only looked away. “Please don’t be angry, Garakuri, we both knew someday the main family would show up. It just so happens to be of the newest Generation instead of Sojun like we suspected.” Looking at Curio with curiosity in his eyes. The young youth only walked over to Curio’s sword and picked it up. Looking at the sword he knew why Garakuri had such a huge advantage. “There is no spiritual pressure in this sword yet. I guess he only recently got this one. He has a lot of training to do.” The youth then reached down to Curio’s waist and pulled out the sheath to the sword and placed the sword inside of it. Beginning to walk away, the Youth looked at Garakuri. “Can you please bring him with us? Once we get him there, he will get patched up and Father will see him.” Turning away, the Youth disappeared with great speed leaving Garakuri with Curio. “What a pain in the ass.” Garakuri said this under his breath as he grabbed Curio and followed the young master to their home.

==================================================
(Sometime later)

“Damnit Shunsui, you really haven’t changed have you, youngster?” An older man sat at a table with long white hair and a mid chest beard, very buff and tall covered in scars and wrinkles. “Now, now Renji, you know this had to happen sooner or later. It just so happens that he has the potential to meet the standards of the first generation. With how things currently are, we will not survive another war outbreak.” Shunsui sat across the table from Renji with a serious look in his eye. “You know helping your old family is a good thing. Perhaps it will help strengthen their status once again and the Gotei 13.” Renji only scoffed at this and sipped on his tea. Putting the cup down he looked sternly at Shunsui. “I cut ties with the Kamashi Clan long ago. All I want to do is find the love of my life. If only Old man Yamamoto didn’t send Batsu'unsai out on that mission I would have remained with everyone. However he sent her on a suicide mission and now shes been missing for a very long time. Many say she’s dead but I know she is still alive, the woman that I loved would not had died so easily.” Sheer anger began to appear in Renji’s eyes and Shunsui saw this. Taking a deep breath, Shunsui only spoke softly to Renji. “Please Renji, you are the only survivor left of the strongest generation. Train him as a favor to me, you can even say I owe you one personally. Also feel free to use the boy to find Batsu'unsai Katori. Like you I get the same feeling she is out there in one form or another.” Renji looked at Shunsui with a curious look and only snickered to himself. “Fine, I’ll train the boy. However the favor you will owe is gonna be costly. Keep that in mind.” Getting a grin on his face, Shunsui only stood up having finished his tea. “Guess it is time I went back. Nanao is probably looking for me. I shall return once in a while to check on his progress. You should also consider using that kido technique of yours. It might help him along faster.” Shunsui turned and left heading back to the Academy where he was due to give special lectures. Renji only sat there and finished his tea and stood up and looked over into an open doorway where Curio was laying on a bed. “My Great Great nephew, who would have known I’d get involved with the family after so many years.”

A woman dressed as a maid came out of Curio’s room and bowed to Renji. “Sir, Curio will awaken soon. He has been fully healed and should be ready to go right away.” Renji acknowledged the servant and waved her off. She bowed and walked away to go tend to her other duties that day.

Renji grabbed a sword that was leaning against the wall and walked into Curio’s room where he was resting. Staring down at his nephew, Renji did not feel anything towards him. He had become so disconnected with the Kamashi Family at this point he didn’t really consider them family anymore. Not since his brother passed away anyway. Curio began to open his eyes and saw Renji standing at his bedside. “Wait, who are you? Where am I?” Curio’s voice was very sluggish and weak from being defeated. Little did he know the person he came to look for, was now the man standing next to him.
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Race : Human (Pirate)
Class : Brute

https://animeunitedoneworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Kamashi Clan reunited again, Curio's training begins Empty Re: Kamashi Clan reunited again, Curio's training begins

Post by Kirito Gekko Sun Aug 13, 2023 7:32 pm

“Are you going to answer my question? Who are you and where am I?” Curio was starting to get a little startled as to what was going on. He gets taken out by some strange young man then wakes up here with an old man staring at him.

The old man only looked at him with a slightly disappointed look on his face. “So you are the newest generation of Kamashi. How weak you are compared to my generation.” The old man tapped his cane into the ground and looked sternly at Curio. “I am Renji Kamashi, your great great Uncle. Heard you were looking for me. Perhaps you should have waited until you gained some power behind you.” Curio’s eyes got wide as he tried to take in what he had just heard. Renji then turned around and sat down in a chair then looked over at Curio. “As you know, I severed my ties to the Kamashi Clan almost 800 years ago. However, that pesky Captain Commander Shunsui seeked me out. He wants me to train you so you can match the strength and power of the First Generation Gotei 13.” Setting his cane to the side, Renji then reached to his other side and pulled out Curio’s zanpakuto. This action shocked Curio as he didn’t even notice his zanpakuto was missing. “It is as I thought, this sword has no power in it. You have yet to even imprint on it. Yet the Captain Commander believes you are capable of becoming stronger than my generation. It’s laughable and almost sad.” Renji glared directly at Curio and threw the sheathed sword at him. Curio managed to catch it and hold it in his hands. “You need to learn to imprint on that sword before you can even consider yourself in any kind of power. Also looking at you I’m betting you have no kido talent or other skills to back you up. Which is why we gotta do things the boring and slow way.”

Renji reached over to grab his cane again. Holding it out in front of him he then tapped it on the ground three times which caused the room to glow in a green like aura. Within a matter of seconds the room disappeared and a giant canyon-like area appeared. Renji then used a fast form of shunpo that Curio had never seen before to go to the top of a canyon where a chair was waiting for him.

“Imprint on that sword, then after learn how to use this kido. It is a signature Kido that we of the Kamashi clan have used for many years.” Tossing a scroll down toward Curio, the scroll landed right in front of him but remained closed. Curio looked up at Renji with a confident look in his eyes. Renji acknowledged this confidence but only added more instruction. “Once you imprint on that sword the scroll shall open for you. Read its contents then master the kido. Once you do that, then we can move forward.” Sitting down in the chair it seemed like Renji had fallen asleep. Given his age, it was possible but Curio was not concerned about that.

Grasping his zanpakuto in his hands, Curio could only think about what Renji had said. He had to ‘imprint’ on his sword to make a true zanpakuto. Closing his eyes to think Curio could feel a small energy drain coming from his hands into the sword itself. The drain was very small but it was noticeable so long as Curio could focus. Perhaps this is what it meant to imprint on the sword. Use one’s own inner power to build up the strength of the sword making it become a part of its user. “So that’s the trick then.” Curio only got a small grin and held his sword tight with both hands and began to pour more power into it than what it was passively drawing out. The sword began to glow before it was completely enveloped in a bright light. The sword then changed color, the hilt gained a deep purple color with a H-shaped guard on it. The sheath turned jet black and the glow finally dissipated from the sword turning it fully into a Zanpakuto.

wc 712
Turning Asuchi into a full Zanpakuto 179/150wc
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Race : Human (Pirate)
Class : Brute

https://animeunitedoneworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down