Anime United: One World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Administrative Council~
Kirito Gekko
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Kuroishi Homura

~Managers~
Kumo

~Moderators~

~Lead Moderators~
Fabled (Bleach)
Aria (Naruto)

~Sub-Moderators~
Bleach
Chaos Kaiz

Naruto
Vacant

One Piece
Kite
Koga Senju

~Support~
Mikoto Kurokei
(Tests & Ranks)

~Content Team~
Himurotaiki
Nightshade Servers: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!
Facebook Page Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Life in the Academy, Curio's journey begins

2 posters

Go down

Life in the Academy, Curio's journey begins Empty Life in the Academy, Curio's journey begins

Post by Kirito Gekko Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:03 am

Today was the start of a new year, well at least at the Shinigami Academy. This is where Curio Kamashi, an heir to the Kamashi Clan in Soul Society was to begin his adventure. Being of a famous family many held him in high reguard. However, unlike others in similar stature as himself, Curio was more conservative of how he protrayed himself in public. Keeping his position in his family in mind at all times he tend to refrain from anything that could tarnish his name.

================ Kamashi Clan Background ==================
The Kamashi Clan has a large history in Soul Society. Spanning from its founding Head being a high seated officer in the First Division under Genryƫsai Shigekuni Yamamoto during the first generation of the Gotei 13. Other members were scattered between other Divisions other than most Clan heads who became the Captain of the Third Division. The only Clan head who did not become the Captain of the Third Division while being clan head was Sojun Kamashi. Sojun is also the father of Curio, who decided to focus more on the family than the Gotei 13. Either way the Shinigami were very familar with the Kamashi clan and their achievements over the many years.
===========================================================

Recieving his Asauchi, Curio was given his class assignments as he made his way down the great halls of the prestigious school. It has been a whole generation since the Clan had graced the halls with their precense. It was only hopeful that Curio could still have some respect from other royals after so many generations of his clan that had proven their medal over the years.

Wondering around the halls, Curio could hear from the other side of the hallway, it was an odd conversation but felt important to hear about. "Hey did you guys hear the Konso Reisai for Captain Ukitake went successful yesterday?" This conversation was happening between three shinigami who were here at the academy to recruit into their respective Divisions. "Yes, however some of them did get pretty banged up but that Ichigo Kurosaki and the other Lieutenants handled it very well." "Perhaps too well, considering a clean up crew had to be sent in after." They all paused for a second, allowing for a pin to drop between them. "From what the rumors that are being talked about, that someone from Hell itself escaped and caused chaos just as it was starting out." The phrase that caught Curio's attention the most was "Hell". What could this possibly mean? That there are creatures from hell that run wild down there. Are there truly no gate keepers or anything? Then more details began to come out of the three. "It was all going fine then one of the Lieutenants saw Captain Ukitake's shikai but in a giant form come out from hell and pull the creatures back in. It was amazing sight almost as if he was still alive keeping things safe."

Deciding to step away out of range of the conversation, Curio just walked down a hallway that lead to the Library. Here, this place was going to become the main spot to figure everything out. This Konso Reisai was spoken about, back when they did former Captain Commander Yamamoto's memorial celebrations, by his father Sojun Kamashi. The Kamashi Clan, alongside other families at the time, were present with the Captains and Current Captain Commander for the celebration. However at the time nothing seemed out of place other than the hollow being brought to the gravesite to be slaughtered. As it was explained at the ceromony, that it was a ancient ceromony to allow the Captains of the past to rest easy and move on. However now hearing about what went down with Ukitake's ceromony, none of it makes sense anymore. This is something that not only does Curio need to find the answer to but also find out if his father knew about this as well. Even though he wasn't a Captain, he was still invited as one due to the clan's long history in the Gotei 13. Perhaps even he knew the real answer and lied in the past.

Curio began to search all the bookshelfs for the research he needed. However there was nothing on old Soul Society traditions or even Konso Reisai itself. It's almost like the subject was written then erased by someone or something. "I guess this is something that someone who is not even a seated officer should have. Real shame the world is so full of secrets." Lightly brushing his left hand off the bookshelf, Curio just walked over to a table and sat down with his Asauchi set next to him. "Maybe, I should just aim to become a Captain someday. Which means I need to find a recruiter from the Third Division and gain their attention."

However a deep thought in the back of his mind came up. What if I'm not strong enought yet? This is a thought that just began to ring in his mind over and over. Grasping at his Asauchi, Curio knew he had to become stronger and make his name known in this academy. Develope his own techniques and even his own kido. He knew the basics thanks to his family connections. This is however the extent of his knowledge was just the basics. Just then the bells in the background began to ring, this signal for the beginning of class. Curio's first class was a history class on the Soul Society. Standing up and keeping his sword at his side, Curio began to make his way to his class.

Arriving into his class, Curio looked around before trying to find a place to sit down. He could hear people in the background around him as he made his way around the class. "I can't believe that's the guy who got in without an entrance exam. Must be nice to be in a family with connections." The words going around all sounded the same. This however did not phase Curio in the slightest. Taking his seat in the center row of the classroom it would become the start of his life at this academy.
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Race : Human (Pirate)
Class : Brute

https://animeunitedoneworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Life in the Academy, Curio's journey begins Empty Re: Life in the Academy, Curio's journey begins

Post by Kuroishi Homura Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:24 pm

Kuroishi Homura had heard about the academy from many of his family members and was always excited to be able to attend this place. The walls were filled with so much history and grace. Many nobles have graced these floors. Kuroishi received his Asauchi and class schedule. A lot of people knew of his family but were either afraid of them due to their abilities. He also guessed that they knew the rumor's of his family worshipping a fallen god.

As he walked down the hallway he had a guide with him at his left and a guard at his right. Students and teacher alike stared at him walking down. His family donates a lot of time, and research for the academy so his entrance exam was waived. The family and the academy expected great things to come from him. Kuroishi was trained vigorously as a child up until the day he set foot in the academy. He was already working on flash step due to his fathers drills.

On the other hand, Kuroshi thought of himself as weak and not capable after studying everything that has happened. He vowed to himself that he would train as hard as he could to get stronger to protect his families name and his friends. At the same time he wanted nothing else but to have some free time with someone without being hovered. So he gave his guide and guard the boot and snuck over to the library. There he ws just reading up on kido and other things when he saw someone vigorously scouring the shelves for different books. The man began to read and read, he was in deep thought but seem kind of troubled. Then after watching he noticed that the man left. Kuroishi then continued to read, then decided it would be best if he got to class, wouldn't want to be late on the first day.

As he walked in he noticed the same man from the library, "Well this is something" he thought to himself. Then he heard the things being said like, "I can't believe that's the guy who got in without an entrance exam. Must be nice to be in a family with connections.".... Well it does pay off, but at the same time Kuroishi heard those words all to often given who his family is. This had Kuroishi curious of who the man was and what family he was from. In the Homura family, the children aren't really taught who is who, just trained. Kuroishi is kind of oblivious when it comes to politics. He shook his head and sat down in the middle row behind this man ready to start his first year at the academy.
Kuroishi Homura
Kuroishi Homura

Power : 0
Strength : 0
Stamina : 0
Speed : 0
Energy : 0
Perception : 0
Energy Speed : 0

Back to top Go down

Life in the Academy, Curio's journey begins Empty Re: Life in the Academy, Curio's journey begins

Post by Kirito Gekko Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:35 am

Sitting in his seat Curio couldn’t help but keep thinking about everything he thought about in the library. Everything was weighing heavy on his mind during this. What secrets were being kept from him and the rest of the world. Just as he was finishing these thoughts, a group of men walked into the classroom. This caught Curio’s attention as he knew two of them right away.

“Alright listen up class!” The man who spoke was bald and had some wrinkles all over his face. With a swift gesture he adjusted his large glasses and began to speak. “As many of you know, my name is Gengoro Onabara. I teach here as an advanced class instructor. Those of you here have met the criteria of being the best of the best.” Clearing his throat quickly, he then gestured his hand over to the other two standing beside him. “As you are also aware the Captain Commander Shunsui Kyoraku is here to teach Shinigami history and the Lieutenant of Third Division Izuru Kira, is going to be teaching the arts. Please give them a warm welcome!”

The class began to cheer and issue welcomes to all of their instructors. Curio only eyed out Izuru as he was the Lieutenant of the Division his family hailed from. It has been many generations since his family was in command of the division, however Curio could not help but feel Izuru was weak. He looked slender and almost skeleton-like. Especially around his left torso, it looked almost like it was barely there. Perhaps it was an old war wound from back during the war with the Quincies. Clenching his fist Curio knew that he had to surpass Izuru in order to restore the strength of the Third Division.

The Captain Commander stepped forward and started to slow clap. He spoke with a light-hearted tone that calmed the room. “Why hello everyone. Thank you Mr. Onabara for the introduction. It’s as you all heard, I am here to teach you the history of the Shinigami. Which means if you have any questions, I may just have the answer.” Curio felt as if that was aimed at himself more than anything. Especially when Curio caught a glimpse of his gaze and realized he could sense Curio’s frustrations. His face lightened up into a smile as he placed his hands together in front of him. “Now then everyone. I shall be your first teacher today. However, I have something I need to take care of, so class will be taking a break for one hour. Until then I shall see you!” Shunsui quickly disappeared with his Shunpo with Izuru only standing there with his eyes closed with his head bowed. Curio saw this as a chance to talk to Shunsui directly on what he needed to know. Standing up very fast he then used his Shunpo to attempt to follow Shunsui.

=====================================
Some few yards away from the academy in the woods

Curio appeared in a small clearing within the woods. Looking around as if he lost the trail of Shunsui he was then caught off guard. “So you did end up following me. Good, we need to talk anyway, Young Kamashi-san.” Curio got wide eyed and turned around to see Shunsui standing against the tree. “Good to know that your family's talent has not faded since the days of Kirinji Kamashi.” Jumping back and looking at him with a stern look. “So you knew my great grandfather then? So you must know what I want to know.” Shunsui then got a toned down look at him with his eye staring directly at Curio. “So you want to know the true history of the Gotei Thirteen, as well as that Konso Reisei. I take it you must be looking for a way to speak to your ancestors to gather knowledge that your father refuses to teach you?”

“So you know of my intentions yet you don’t show any hesitation to tell me what I want to know. Unlike my father who called it a waste of time and that I should focus on finding a wife and work on the politics of the clan. But what good is that if I cannot defend my home and family?” Shunsui quickly appeared in front of Curio and placed his hand on his shoulder. Looking right at him his mood slightly lightened up with a small smile. “Not to worry. However it is true what you heard about the Knoso Reisei. Once the sacrifice of the hollow is done in front of their graves then they are casted into hell. With no chances of being contacted again. Sadly for me as most of my good friends are down there, including old man Yama.” Curio got a disappointed look on his face which Shunsui quickly took notice of. He sighed as he pulled out a small piece of paper and handed it to Curio who held it and looked at it confused. “That paper holds a special password to get into the royal library within the Academy. That should hold documents on your clan. However, instead of doing all the research you should try and find your Great Grandfather’s brother, Renji Kamashi.” The name Renji Kamashi was one of the original members of the clan and had a prominent spot in the clan until around the generation of the Eighth Kenpachi Soya Azashiro. After Soya became the Kenpachi, Renji just randomly vanished, never to be seen. “You must be confused as to why I brought up your Great Uncle? Well that’s because he is still alive. Not only is he the first generation of the Kamashi Clan, he was also the very first Third Seat of the Eleventh Division under Yachiru Unohana. On that paper is also how to find him as well. By finding him you might gain some strength you wouldn’t from reading a book. Good luck young Kamashi-san.” Shunsui quickly vanished before his eyes and Curio couldn’t even track him like that.

Looking at the slip of paper, Curio opened it and saw the password to the library but under it was the words North Rukongai District 79 Kusajishi. This was just a hunch but this is where Renji Kamashi was last spotted? This was Curio’s chance to finally get some answers. Missing school was not that big of a deal right now anyway. Using his shunpo Curio quickly made his way towards the Rukongai to finally get some answers.

Left thread
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Race : Human (Pirate)
Class : Brute

https://animeunitedoneworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down