Anime United: One World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Administrative Council~
Kirito Gekko
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Kuroishi Homura

~Managers~
Kumo

~Moderators~

~Lead Moderators~
Fabled (Bleach)
Aria (Naruto)

~Sub-Moderators~
Bleach
Chaos Kaiz

Naruto
Vacant

One Piece
Kite
Koga Senju

~Support~
Mikoto Kurokei
(Tests & Ranks)

~Content Team~
Himurotaiki
Nightshade Servers: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!
Facebook Page Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Home at last: The General's Daughter returns!

2 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Home at last: The General's Daughter returns! - Page 3 Empty Re: Home at last: The General's Daughter returns!

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:12 pm

Strong Spirited
Hot Headed
Analytical

Learned: Ultra Super Saiyan

(273/923/923)

Nanaomi smiled softly, finally letting her kinder side show. "Kore wa sūpā saiyajin." Nanaomi cleared her throat, realizing she spoke in her native tongue. "This, is Super Saiyan. A form that draws upon your inner power. Saiyans have a unique ability that most others do not. While other races tend to have transformations that suppress their power, we have the innate ability to push ours higher. This, is one of them. It is, difficult to maintain as I have not yet mastered it." Nanaomi said as she lifted her right hand, clenching her fist. "That attack I preformed just now was Five Times, Kamehameha, I essentially multiplied the power of the attack by five times, making it appear almost black in nature. And, well, you saw the result." The woman smiled softly, her coat almost defying gravity as it flapped around like a cape. "I can, do some pretty amazing things in this form. It is essentially my ace in the hole right now. The strongest form I can take." Nanaomi's body would shift slightly as she loosened up her body. She could feel the form draining her stamina slightly. She'd take a breathe in before slowly exhaling. Her eyes fixated on Luxanna as she spoke. "I am attempting to master it as we speak. It, is proving slightly difficult but I think I'm close. Right, anyway, Super Saiyan is a form that was last preformed during the age of my Father's reign as General. He was the last known Saiyan to preform it. You, can attempt to do it if you'd like. I'm not sure if you are strong enough to however."

Nanaomi Sugowara
Nanaomi Sugowara

Race : Saiyan
Class : Genius
Power : 92000
Strength : 67
Stamina : 126
Speed : 131
Energy : 180
Perception : 131
Energy Speed : 171

Back to top Go down

Home at last: The General's Daughter returns! - Page 3 Empty Re: Home at last: The General's Daughter returns!

Post by Luxanna Aurora Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:47 pm

“Super… Saiyan? What… Transformation? Forms? That’s not possible. Science doesn’t corroborate instantly changing your body shape like that. None of this makes any sense.” Luxanna scratched her head as she mulled over this new information in her mind. “So, I could potentially gain this form as well? What about that Kamehameha? Five times? So you just multiplied its power somewhat? Interesting. So I could theoretically do that with any of my abilities right?”

Luxanna smiled thinking about the new possibilities that opened up with that line of thinking. Anything could become exponentially stronger when doing using such an interesting tactic.

Word Count: 100
Luxanna Aurora
Luxanna Aurora

Class : Agile
Power : 42000
Strength : 51
Stamina : 46
Speed : 88
Energy : 52
Perception : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:51 am

Strong Spirited
Hot Headed
Analytical

Learned: Ultra Super Saiyan

(1118/2041/2041)

"We are Saiyans Luxanna. Our biology is different than that of humans. We have an inborn genetic code that allows us to ascend our physical appearance to something even greater. This. But, to answer your question yes, theoretically it is possible. However, it must be done with a stable technique. For instance, my eye attack I used on you back on Earth, that could not be powered exponentially because the attack is not at base, stable. However, an attack like Kamehameha can because the base line of the attack is always stable. Do you understand?" Nanaomi would ask. After a few minutes and a response later, she would clear her throat and clench her fist once again. "There, I can feel the power of my Saiyan form normalizing. Ah, much better. Apologies. I was spending most of my mental concentration on normalizing the pressure of my form. You see, when you start with Saiyan it can often be overwhelming and troublesome to keep active. But now I've mastered this form and am able to even, push it beyond its limits like this." Nanaomi closed her eyes and spread her legs shoulder width apart.

From there, her arms curled up into a Karate stance, clenching her fists tightly as the ground shook a little. "ahhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHH" Nanaomi's yelling started off low before raising higher and higher still. The pain was, unbearable but for the first time since achieving Super Saiyan she could transcend it again into, Ascended Super Saiyan. Her body appeared almost the same, except slight almost unnoticeable differences. Her flowing purple hair became slightly more rigid and paled into a lighter hue. Her muscle mass increased heavily, bulking to that almost of a body builder but, still not enough to slow her speed down. Her aura increased in size, the purple fire becoming much more rigid and jagged. With this, now, however, her body began to produce bio-electrical discharges which looked akin to purple lightening arching across her muscles every so often. However, if she were to preform a maximum power attack, or at least a strong devastating one, the lightning would increase and produce itself repeatedly during the charge up of the attack. She could, however, feel the state of the newfound power drain her massively. It was extremely difficult to maintain but, not only that, she felt, different. Her personality changed to that of a true Saiyan warrior. She gazed down at Luxanna with an inborn fire in her eyes. As if a single wrong word could set her off and kill everyone in the immediate area. Nanaomi would relax and gaze at her hands, clenching them softly. "This is not the height of my power currently. I can ascend once more. But this, is Ascended Super Saiyan. Consider it-" Nanaomi paused before clenching her fist tightly in pain, and perhaps anger.

"Consider it, a last resort. As it is powerful enough to force a sane minded saiyan into a blood thirsty rage of their ancient kin. I can feel the fact that I can barely hold onto my personality. Barely able to control the fact that I want to kill everything that stands before me." Nanaomi's voice became low and almost, demonic. Her eyes closed as her body continued to fight to take over. Her own conciousness getting less and less control but, somehow, the woman managed to retain the reigns of her body at least, for a while longer. "There is another step I could take this. But I do not know how it will affect me." Nanaomi said as she took a few steps back away from the ground. Her eyes closed once more as her power fluctuated from the drain. It was difficult to keep active but yet at the same time it was almost as if the form could retain itself. Almost unstable yet oddly stable at the same time. Perhaps this was part of the reason why it was a deadly form to be used only as a last resort. Nanaomi's eyes started to rapidly shift and dart around behind her lids as the power she held spiked yet again.

Her power was fluctuating from left to right as she forced her body to ascend even higher. A scream of pain was let out as the woman started to float into the air away from the ground and the people around her. She had to make sure she was a good distance away otherwise she could accidentally kill those around her. Nanaomi's hands would shoot to her head as she crunched into an almost fetal position, the pain surging through her body like a wildfire through a dry forest. Every inch of her muscles began to burn and singe but whats more they began to feel as though they were tearing themselves apart. Shortly after the feeling started her body began to change. A scream echoed through the area as if someone was being ripped limb from limb, no, as if someone was being ripped from every join simultaneously. Nanaomi's skin started to tinge a red hue due to increased blood flow. Her muscle mass increased almost ten fold. So much, in fact, that it was practically ridiculous to even see it. Her Aura, whipping purple like flame became wild and no longer flowed from bottom to top. Instead, it whipped and nipped in all directions. The bio-electricity even became more prominent and faster to appear. She could feel it. Her muscle mass was increased so drastically that she could feel her stamina and speed reduced drastically as well. This was, truly, the last of last resorts. It would push the Saiyan transformation to the brink of its power. Nanaomi could feel the pain welling inside of her. It would refuse to taper until her body completed the alterations. The woman appeared to be in immense pain, as though her body was being shredded inside of a meat grinder. Slowly ripped apart fiber by fiber. Until finally, her screaming tapered off into silence. After a few minutes the woman would slowly lower herself to the ground, stepping foot upon it with a thud.

Her appearance was, almost comical in a way. Her normal sized head with massive muscles that seemed to be so big she could punch directly through a brick wall with out any second thought. She was, an Ultra Saiyan now. "This, is the maximum strength of the Super Saiyan transformation. I pushed this beyond the limits of even ascended Saiyan. This pushes my body to the utmost limits capable. I am, quite literally, at my maximum potential." Nanaomi said, her eyes now opening and gazing at Luxanna. Slowly stepping forward so she was with in touching distance.

Nanaomi Sugowara
Nanaomi Sugowara

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxanna Aurora Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:06 pm

Luxanna listened carefully, nodding along as the woman spoke. But, as the woman began to power up, Luxanna took a step back, feeling the power surging off of her. Watching her appearance change slightly with each power up, the woman’s muscles bulged out, causing Luxanna to gag, barely choking back vomit. As the woman approached Luxanna stepped back, not wanting to get anywhere near that amount of power.

She dodged several times to avoid the electricity arcing off the woman, and rubbed her ears to try and pop them, to try reducing the noise level from the loud ki pulses.

Word count: 100
Luxanna Aurora
Luxanna Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:26 pm

Strong Spirited
Hot Headed
Analytical

Nanaomi Sugowara

(219/2260/2260)

Nanaomi watched, curiously, at how Luxanna behaved. Perking a brow just slightly before she released her form. Her body returning to a normal state, the woman could now breathe a sigh of relief. The drain of that form was, immense even for her. A soft shake of her head would easily portray that. After giving a slight stretch to every muscle she could muster to remember, the woman finally looked to Luxanna once again. This time, however, her eyes seemed somewhat distant. Perhaps almost beyond their current situation. "Well, that was a feat most interesting for everyone. Right, shall we continue with lessons or do you wish to stop? We should get rest soon and hopefully by then we will be ready to go to war. Hopefully shutting down that supply line." Nanaomi's words attempted to find their mark but, oddly enough, couldn't quite make it. It seemed her mind was on other things. She'd give a soft huff before letting her mind wander once more to things of a private matter. Nanaomi's mind snapped back to reality before she had a chance to engross herself in these thoughts though. A soft smile would cross her lips for a short time before looking at the time of day. "Perhaps we should get a meal. I'm famished. How about you?"

Nanaomi Sugowara
Nanaomi Sugowara

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxanna Aurora Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:39 pm

Luxanna rubbed her eyes as the woman powered down, Naomi was clearly exhausted, even if she tried not to portray herself as such, it was clear by the slight drop in her shoulders that she was tired. Though Luxanna herself wasn’t fully there, her mind wandering to things unknown, about new possibilities opening up with ki and what she could do with it. Her eyes sparkled with thoughts of home, how she could protect her siblings and parents from those who have no liking to them, and wish them ill. She shook her head as the woman spoke.

“Huh? What? Lessons? Oh, right! We can continue if you wish to teach me more, I am an open book after all!” She smiled, or tried to. Her mind still focused on her home, and what her family was doing. She thought of a meal, and her mother’s cooking, and rubbed her tummy as it growled. She must return home soon, she missed her family. Her ears perked as her tail wagged on its own as the question of a meal was proposed.

“Oh yes! I’m famished!” she smiled “What is there to eat around here? I hope it is a steak!”

Word Count: 200

Last edited by Luxanna Aurora on Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Used Wrong Color)
Luxanna Aurora
Luxanna Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:01 pm

Strong Spirited
Hot Headed
Analytical

Nanaomi Sugowara

(242/2502/2502)

Nanaomi offered a soft smile as she would start to walk towards their personal tent. She'd motion for one of the men to grab some food. After walking for, a good three minutes or so the two women would arrive at the tent, assuming Luxanna followed her. Once more, a soft sigh of a gentle girl escaped her lips before opening the tent and sliding in. It was, moderately well spacious. Almost that of a living room of a normal Earth house. However, there were sections that remained separated by thin dressing walls, to allow them to remain private yet still be part of the tent. Nanaomi took a seat at what appeared to be a wooden table. Though, she herself couldn't be completely sure as it was made of a wood she'd never seen before. After what seemed like twenty minutes the man asked to come in. After granting permission, he brought a full three course meal for both of them. A soft gaze, smile, nod, and suddenly digging in to eat was all Nanaomi could do. She needed the food desperately considering she just drained almost all of her power attempting to transcend her Super Saiyan form. Which, ended in a moderate failure essentially. The forms she managed to take were, far from adequate in terms of usefulness. She'd slowly munch away, making sure to watch Luxanna and see if she needed anything else while they ate. Or even conversation.

Nanaomi Sugowara
Nanaomi Sugowara

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxanna Aurora Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:37 pm

Luxanna followed the woman, rubbing her growling stomach, wondering what was for dinner. She knew it wouldn’t be anything from earth, but she hoped dearly that it would be something she could still eat. Well, she knew it would be, since this is her people’s home planet, but nevertheless she was still curious. She followed Naomi into the tent and ducked in, tail brushing the door. The space wasn’t large but it would do. She shrugged and followed Naomi to a table to sit. She played with her tail as they waited for the food to come, but when it did, her eyes lit up as she grinned broadly. She waited for the food to be set down and picked up her fork and knife, apparently eating utensil were the same everywhere, and dug in. Although, unlike Naomi, Luxanna kept her manners and ate her meal piece by tiny piece.

Word Count: 150
Luxanna Aurora
Luxanna Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:15 pm

Strong Spirited
Hot Headed
Analytical

Nanaomi Sugowara

(161/2663/2663)

Nanaomi smiled softly before yawning. She'd give a soft wave, her body sludging off to bed as she spoke up in a tired, almost relaxed tone, her eyes closing. "We best be ready for a fight. Everything should be set up tomorrow. And that means we will end up in a major scuffle with the enemy. So be prepared, Luxanna." Nanaomi flopped onto the bed and fell almost instantly asleep. Her body lay limp and already in a deep sleep. Though, she was able to wake up at a moment's notice if need be. The slumber stayed until a sudden horn barked across the area. It was war time. The sortie would begin shortly. Nanaomi groggily got up, changed into her uniform, and sleepily strutted out of the tent to see the ten twenty first battalion mobilize for battle. A soft smile crossing her lips in the dazed sleepy state as she was realzing, war was, a beautiful form of art.

Nanaomi Sugowara
Nanaomi Sugowara

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxanna Aurora Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:08 pm

Luxanna followed the older woman back to their tent, and sat down on her bed, and pulled off her top, her full chest still covered but hanging free as she collected her hair into a pony tail and pulling off her bottoms, and sliding under the sheets. “Ya ya, okay, I’ll be ready.” She replied, sighing and closing her eyes. Her thoughts raced about the test coming up, curious as to why they were calling it a war so much. She shrugged and rubbed her eyes, curling her spotted tail around herself before passing into a blissful, deep, relaxing sleep.

Word Count; 100
Luxanna Aurora
Luxanna Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next