Anime United: One World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Administrative Council~
Kirito Gekko
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Kuroishi Homura

~Managers~
Kumo

~Moderators~

~Lead Moderators~
Fabled (Bleach)
Aria (Naruto)

~Sub-Moderators~
Bleach
Chaos Kaiz

Naruto
Vacant

One Piece
Kite
Koga Senju

~Support~
Mikoto Kurokei
(Tests & Ranks)

~Content Team~
Himurotaiki
Nightshade Servers: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!
Facebook Page Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Training from my supporters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Training from my supporters - Page 2 Empty Re: Training from my supporters

Post by Koga Senju Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:52 pm

Everyone watched me carefully as I was continuing my work with the hand signs. My signs became much faster and more accurate than before. It was almost difficult for Risa, whom was only a basic level due to her focus on training to become a Medic, to read my hand signs. Everyone was very impressed with my growth that they could only smile at my progress. Perhaps this is how it would feel to have a family around to admire my growth. Perhaps this little group was a family. Who knew that in such a short time I would grow attached to these guys. Finally after so long of practice I stopped weaving signs and looked at them all.

"Everyone, I just want to say thank you for all of your support thus far. You are all like a family to me, hope someday when I become stronger and Hokage I can protect each of you with all of my spirit." Everyone smiled from ear to ear especially Risa who could only blush at what Koga said. With the training finally up to par we all stood there talking to each other having small conversations. We all suspect Risa was flirting with me but who really knew other than her. When out of the corner of our eye we all see the Jonin Commander and two other people show up. They all stood some feet away from us when the Jonin Commander yelled something out that came as a shock to us all.

"Koga Senju! You are hereby nominated to become a Chunin of the Hidden Leaf Village!"

We all went quiet as we awaited to see if this was a joke or not.

wc 292
Hand sign level 3 292/200wc
Koga Senju
Koga Senju

Race : Human (Naruto)
Class : Tank
Power : 0
Strength : 0
Stamina : 0
Speed : 0
Energy : 0
Perception : 0
Energy Speed : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Senju Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:35 am

Silence had remained over the group as the Jonin Commander dropped the bomb shell on us all that I was nominated to become a Chunin. Perhaps I would become part of the main military of the Hidden Leaf Village. It did not take long for the Commander to speak once more. "Koga Senju, Do you accept the invitation to become a Chunin in the Hidden Leaf Village." I finally get my courage up to step forward and I stand as straight as I can at attention. "I shall accept the position of Chunin in the Village!" Everyone got a shocked look on their face as the Jonin Commander smirked and took a step back and stood next to a tree. Making a hand gesture, the two assistants stepped forward towards Koga. "Good, your exam is fighting these two. If you can win then you will become a Chunin. Good luck. Begin!"

The two assistants came at me very quickly while the others scattered out of the way. Pulling out a single kunai, I went into a defensive mode to stand my ground. Once the two of them got close to me, I used the kunai to block the one coming on my left and used a kick to push the other away. "Surely two of you is over kill, don't you agree? Anyway, this is not even close to enough to stop me from achieving my goal of becoming Hokage!" Pushing the other person away from me I quickly go on the offensive and use the kunai to launch a constant barrage of attacks against him. I could tell it was gaining some ground within the few moments as all this person could do was block my attack. Making a few hand signs I jump back and charge up my chakra. "Water Style: Water Shockwave!" Spitting the water out of my mouth the whole area then filled with water as I focused my chakra to the soles of my feet. With that chakra I glided across the water at full speed. Taking in the current situation I could only summarize that the person I'm currently fighting is not skilled with ninjutsu as well as I am. While the other is more skilled at Ninjutsu as my kick was able to break his defenses like as if it was a hot knife to butter. Perhaps that means these two only specialize in one thing between them. That is the key point here, I will use it to win.

In the background the Jonin Commander was standing there completely surprised at my current level of skill. It didn't take long until Kazuma appeared behind the Commander and spoke to him. "Pretty good isn't he? You should keep a closer watch on him. He is more skilled than this." The Commander only glared at Kazuma before turning his focus back to the fight at hand to only have Kazuma speak again. "This will be done soon. He has already got your men figured out. It won't be long before he goes on the full attack. Once that happens this test will be over." Kazuma was completely showing off his sarcastic side of him as well as his mocking politeness, that made it seem as if he was complimenting the Commander but at the same time mocking him for wasting their time with such weak opponents. Asuma only stood there sighing at his brother with Risa only showing concern for Koga as he was taking the test. She stood there with her hands pressed in the snake hand seal but it was in more of a way of prayer than setting off a jutsu. All Asuma could hear from her was the faint words that he could barely make out but summarized it as her pleading to the gods to let Koga pass. "Please, Koga, you must pass. We must always be together. You are the future of this village. Please pass the test." Asuma remained silent as he continued to watch the fight but shared Risa's thoughts.

With all of their skill sets figured out all I had to do was launch a counter attack on each. The one I'm currently fighting was weak in Ninjutsu so he lacked the skills needed to counter against my Ninjutsu. However to do so I needed to keep the other busy who is skilled with Ninjutsu. Due to the situation I will not need to use my Wood style, however I will need to use almost all of the other skill I have to win this. Getting up close to the Taijutsu user, I form a quick hand sign as I then prepare to make another jutsu to try and launch a full on counter attack that will put me in the check position. Finishing the hand signs I slam my hand into the ground. "Earth Style; Earth Wall!" Quickly four walls emerged from under the water and surrounded myself and the Taijutsu user. Just then after the walls finished forming the Ninjutsu user appeared at the top of the walls and began to make hand signs. Fortunately for myself I used my Strong fist training which gave me the advantage speed wise to disappear for a second. After the split second was over I appeared behind the Ninjutsu user and poked two of my fingers into his spine. "Forgive me, I hold no bad blood for you nor your comrade down there. I must however pass this test, so please stay down and sleep after this attack. I don't want to harm you too badly." Flames began to appear around me as I pulled back my other arm and threw the punch where my two other fingers were placed. The impact made a loud bang noise as the person then coughed out some Flem like substance from their mouth and was sent flying into a near by boulder. I looked down at the person to make sure they were out cold. Sure enough he were breathing but no longer moving, he was down for the count.

I quickly turn my attention back down to the other person below that was trapped in the earth walls. "Sorry, I did not mean to ignore you down there. However your friend there was kinda in my way. So I took him out first. Hope you don't mind." Forming a few hand signs I quickly begin to build my chakra to launch one more attack to finish this little test quickly. "Water Style: Water Shockwave!" I spit the water into the area between the walls to fill it up like a pool around the person below. This was a tactic to only psych him out into passing out. I mean no harm to these two as they are fellow Leaf Shinobi, just like myself. Once the area filled up with water I jumped back down to regular ground level and prepared to throw a punch. I throw a punch directly into the wall around in front of me as it busted open the water poured out with full pressure behind it. I only step to the side as it poured out to reveal the person standing there with his eyes rolled back breathing heavily. He only remained standing for a short while and collapsed into a puddle of water on the ground.

I turn my attention to the Jonin Commander within a matter of seconds of the last guy falling into the ground. "So I do hope you liked the show of my abilities. Now then, is this over? I would like to continue with my training." The Jonin Commander only stood there with a agitated look on is face. It was like he didn't want me to pass but had no choice since there were witnesses to the events. Kazuma slowly stepped forward to make sure he could make a move if needed. "Very well! I officially give you the position of Chunin within the village. Wear this rank as a badge of honor. Keep training and aim for higher ranks." Within those words he vanished along with the other two whom I was fighting. Everyone began to cheer for me as I only stood there quietly holding the new Chunin vest along with the certificate of his rank in his other hand. This was only the beginning to a new story, the story of the world. I sit down on the ground to begin my thought process of what I am going to do next with my life and perhaps even gain more jutsu. However what jutsu I was going to was up in the air as I had no clue.

wc 1,500
Chunin rank achieved
Koga Senju
Koga Senju

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Senju Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:05 am

After standing still for a short while, I fold up the piece of paper that I was holding and place it into my pants pocket. Once I finished doing that I place my Chunin vest on myself and zip it closed to make sure it stayed on. With both in my possession I was finally officially a Chunin now. Turning my attention back to Kazuma I look up at him with a smile on my face and begin to speak to him. "Hey, you still got that scroll thing? I would like to learn that Summoning jutsu now." Kazuma only smirked as he placed his hand on the ground and made a giant scroll appear in front of him in a cloud of smoke. Opening it slightly he then threw it in front of me onto the ground and began to tell me what to do at this point. "Sign it in one of the areas provided in your blood then once you finish press your fingers against the bottom. After that use the hand signs required and perform the jutsu." Asuma and Risa stood there off to the side as Kazuma and myself began to train in this technique. I figured with learning this jutsu I could learn a few more things then get a move on. Using my kunai knife I form a small cut on my right thumb and begin to sign my name in blood on the scroll. After finishing the signature, I placed my thumb against each finger on my right hand and pressed my fingers down hard on the scroll.

After finally finishing all of that annoying stuff of learning this jutsu, I was finally ready to perform the technique. Forming the proper hand signs, I built up my chakra to almost the max level I could output at this time and I prepare for what was about to happen. "Here goes nothing! Summoning Jutsu!" I slammed my hand into the ground and a large cloud of smoke appeared and I lift up into the air. Once the smoke cleared I appeared standing on top of a giant toad. Kazuma only stood there with a grin on his face. "well, what do you know. He actually pulled it off on his first shot. Impressive." He said this with a sarcastic tone to him with Asuma appearing next to him speaking in a normal tone. "Are you really that surprised that he did it? After everything we been through together nothing surprises me anymore. At the rate he is going at, he will surpass us in no time flat." Risa only stood off by herself with a relieved look on her face as she sat down on the ground with a smile on her face. I only sat down on the Toad's head waiting to see what I could do next especially since I could now summon a giant toad.

wc 505
Summoning Jutsu 505/500wc
Koga Senju
Koga Senju

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Senju Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:24 am

All of us stood in a cirlce after the toad vanished and went back to its home celebrating my new promotion. While we were celebrating some hawks flew over us all. It was a signal for us to gather but it then dropped a message down on us. The message stated to us to go to the coast as some strange ships appeared there and were threatening to kill anyone who doesn't surrender to them. Making up my mind very quickly I stand up and begin to walk away. "Let's go give them the justice of the Hidden Leaf village. We will put an end to their little invasion." After I speak my mind we all just jump into the trees and make our way to the coast.

wc 132
left thread
Koga Senju
Koga Senju