Anime United: One World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Administrative Council~
Kirito Gekko
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Kuroishi Homura

~Managers~
Kumo

~Moderators~

~Lead Moderators~
Fabled (Bleach)
Aria (Naruto)

~Sub-Moderators~
Bleach
Chaos Kaiz

Naruto
Vacant

One Piece
Kite
Koga Senju

~Support~
Mikoto Kurokei
(Tests & Ranks)

~Content Team~
Himurotaiki
Nightshade Servers: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!
Facebook Page Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Training in the Forest of Death

Go down

Training in the Forest of Death Empty Training in the Forest of Death

Post by Koga Senju Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:42 am

Setting foot at the gates that were to go into the Forest of Death, I walk slowly up to the gate. Pressing my hand to the cold iron, I push with a little strength opening the gate enough for me to pass through. It was time that I looked away from the village fo a little while and become stronger. Turning back a little, I give myself one last look at the village as it would be the last time for a short while. Turning back away from the village I walk into the forest of death without a single doubt in my mind. My time here was to train and become stronger than the average Genin here. The village was currently in a state of emergency, with the disappearance of the Hokage and the main forces. I intended to fill that void and become the strength of the village. Getting into the deepest part of the forest, I stood there next to a river where I intended to train.

"Now then, I remember what my clan members had me do before I came to the village. Which means if their tests are correct then I have the use of water element. If this is true then I shall train here next to this river until I master it."

It was time I began my training into this water element. The future hung in the balance if I could not finish this training then the village will lack a leader for even longer. I buckled down to begin my long training into using my chakra element.

wc 270
Water Elemental 270/800
Koga Senju
Koga Senju

Race : Human (Naruto)
Class : Tank
Power : 0
Strength : 0
Stamina : 0
Speed : 0
Energy : 0
Perception : 0
Energy Speed : 0

Back to top Go down

Training in the Forest of Death Empty Re: Training in the Forest of Death

Post by Koga Senju Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:25 pm

Forming a single handsign, I quickly begin to stir the chakra around inside my body. Attepting to using the water that was near me to show the flow of it all, I then begin to make my chakra flow the same as the water. Despite everything I learned while at the Academy, they never taught me full on chakra control. So consider me a jackass when it comes to using this stuff. However with how my chakra is flowing, it will be fairly simple to figure this out. I mean how hard could this be, all I'm doing is using a power that is inside of me. What's the worst that could happen.

After a short while of my chakra stiring itself around in my body I then form a single handsign and then try to push my chakra out. A small stream of water came out of my mouth for a short while. This was disappointing as I thought I had built up even more chakra than that. Well at least no one was here to see that, especially the sensei. If that guy saw what just happened I would be considered a laughing stalk. No matter, I'll just try once more. I will keep trying until I get it right.

Forming the handsigns again, I then begin to build up even more chakra. The water in the river began to flow in a strange way as my chakra began to build up even more. Inhaling some air I then try to push the chakra out of my mouth once more to use the water element again. A short, but yet strong, stream of water came out the cut a branch off a tree near by. It was much better than before, however it was not as strong as it needed to be. At this current level he would be considered a lower level Genin. Compared to the past he would be strong but this new generation was rather strong. Most of them learn elements while still in the Academy, sometimes even knowing more than one element. This water elemental chakra was rather difficult to master since it required using the element around you. So if I was in the desert it would not end well for me. Working on this chakra and perfecting it to the point I could use it even with just my spit, then I would be powerful. Thinking back now, I was told Tobirama Senju, the Second Hokage, could use the water element anywhere he wanted since he had mastered it so well. I intend on reaching his level and even surpassing him. I will create my own ninjutsu no matter how hard it is to do so. I must surpass my predocessor, no matter the risks, I must reach higher.

Forming the hand signs once more, I began to pull in water from outside of my body and it lingered around me. While building up the chakra the water around me began to gather into one spot. Finishing the chakra gathering I then expelled it out of my body and the water outside joined with it forming a powerful attack that sliced out five trees in front of me. This was the strength I was searching for all this time. Perhaps now I could master some of the jutsu my clan gave me. The water element was going to be my calling card to becoming a Chunin. Eventually maybe even a Jonin rank and serve the village even more. Things were about to become more fun.

wc 593
Water Elemental 863/800
Koga Senju
Koga Senju

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Senju Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:05 pm

I take a quick step back as to look at what I have accomplished in this short while of being here. Mastering the use of the water element was going to be something great, now only if I had some jutsu to go along with it. Thinking about what I did while mastering the water element, there was one jutsu that was very similar. Except it consisted of more water and it could be controlled on where it flowed. Looking over at the river, I know that if I use too much water out of it I could disrupt its flow and the wildlife here. So proceeding with caution, I formed the hand signs and the water began to gather around me in a fairly large wave. The wave quickly began to reach up to almost a third story building. This jutsu was crying with power behind it. Forming the final hand sign to the jutsu I then formed the chakra into the wave allowing me to gain control over it as if my chakra were puppet strings and the water was my puppet.

"Water Style; Water Shockwave!"

Using my hands I then pushed the wave forward at full speed colliding in the trees that I damaged with the last water ability. Then quickly I lifted my hand up and slid it to the other direction to destroy the trees on the other side. The wave obeyed each order I gave it until it lost strength and disappeared. This was a rather powerful jutsu and will be coming in handy in the near future.

wc 268
Water Style: Water Shockwave 268/250
Koga Senju
Koga Senju

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Senju Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:14 am

The water in the river began to go back to a semi normal flow as I stood there looking up at the sky. Having mastered a single water elemental technique was something great but at the same time not so great. Learning another one for good measure would be perfect for now. Then learning some other stuff while training would work out for now as well. However if the rank of Chunin was to be achieved even more hard work was going to be needed. At this level I will be forever stuck as a Genin. I also needed to go do some missions as well, not good to do all this training with only just talent but I need a reputation in the village too. Just then a figure appeared out of the corner of my eye. It was my sensei whom was here for an unknown reason.

"Yo Koga, I know you are the only real student I have right now but we got some missions we can do. Mind coming along?"

Looking away from my sensei I only stand there firm looking at the water around me. "Sorry sensei, I must master some more jutsu before I start making a name for myself here in the village." The sensei only looked at me with a surprised look on his face before sighing and looking at me with his silver eyes. Forming a few hand signs he then formed a water stream out of his mouth as well and sliced up 7 trees with little to no effort. Finishing the jutsu he then looked at me with a look of teaching.

"Very well If you won't come if you don't learn a jutsu then learn this one. I saw you learning Water Style just a bit ago. You have a talent for it so why not make that talent strong while making a name for yourself?"

Standing there silent I only form the hand signs and perform the jutsu with little to no effort at all. "It's not a matter of power or talent for me. It's about gaining the strength to protect this village. Especially with the well known heroes gone I am a pillar to protect those around me. So not only making a name for myself but to gain the respect of this village and becoming Hokage. That is my goal and I will make this village my reason to protect everyone." The sensei only looked at me with a slight smile on his face before turning around to leave. Before fully leaving he then turned back to me and began to speak once more.

"Try to at least do some low ranking missions. At least earn some money so you can get better gear. While you do that I will be taking on a much higher ranked assignment so I might be away for a while. I'm leaving you to your own merits for now. By the time I get back I will be hoping to see you with the strength of a Chunin so we can work together more as collegues than master and student. See ya around."

In a flash of light my sensei was gone in the distance out of my sight. Turning my attention back to the river I began to think about what my sensei said. Perhaps earning some money right now is not a bad idea, however if I don't train I could fall behind. It was a difficult decision but in the end I decided to do a mission or two, just to test my ground for a while before continuing to train. Jumping up into the trees and heading through the gates of the forest I then make my way back to the assignment area to get my missions to begin making some money.

wc 658
Water Style: Severing Wave 658/250
left thread
Koga Senju
Koga Senju

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Senju Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:02 am

Arriving back into the forest of death, after several months of not being in here, it felt great to finally be back. The place was heavily isolated from the rest of the village and the outside world so I could train here in peace. Sure things with Kazuma being quiet and distant did raise some red flags but for the time being that is not important. I am perfectly sure that he can handle what ever is being thrown his way. Right now I wanted to experiment with my chakra a bit and see if I could master some other elements as well as what I already had going for me. The first one I wanted to learn was the Lightning element then master some jutsu within the element. I knew of some of the lightning style jutsu from Kakashi Hatake, the sixth Hokage, and Sasuke Uchiha. Their ninjutsu was most well known as they were pioneers within the Lightning element and had the legendary Sharingan at their disposal. Well Kakashi lost his after the Fourth Shinobi War, but either way he was still known for having it. Either way I wanted to learn some of their jutsu and use it to protect the village.

The basic knowledge of the lightning element was the fact that it is created by the user making their chakra vibrate at high frequencies. It does not allow the user to be as fast as lightning however, in fact the user is much slower. However the electricity of the element would become a lot of help down the road. The electricity would allow the user of the element to paralyze the opponent and use that as an opening to take them out. That was how most would put it anyway. Especially with Sasuke's chidori variants being put into play as they have those very side effects. With all of the small and large details out of the way, it was time to begin training the element.

"Ok, so I need my chakra to vibrate at high velocity," I began to summarize what was most important, "Keep the chakra vibrating then unleash it without holding back." All of this was to help me get this element down pack before I did anything else. I closed my eye then began to envision the chakra within my body vibrating at a medium level. It could not be helped but to start low before charging in without any knowledge on what was going to happen.

Increasing the vibration a little at a time, electric sparks began to appear around me. The hair on my arms and legs began to stand straight up as if something was pulling them up. As the minutes passed more and more electricity began to show itself around me. This was the start of something that I have longed to happen, strength to protect.

wc 487
Lightning Element 487/800wc
Koga Senju
Koga Senju

Back to top Go down

Training in the Forest of Death Empty Reporting a new threat

Post by Koga Senju Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:16 am

More and more electricity began to emerge from me as I stood there. The strength of the chakra began to tear at the gound. I could feel the power of the lightning element beginning to show its fangs. This was the perfect opportunity to try and see how it all works down to the very spark. Jumping up into the air, I felt like I was thrown into the air considering how fast I flew up. So this was the pure force that the lightning element chakra had to offer. After jumping around for a short while I noticed Risa standing in a tree near by watching me. She seemed rather shy about approaching me for some reason. Looking back at my pathway with a smile I deactivated the lightning element and landed on the ground on my two feet.

Looking back up at Risa again with a smile on my face, I yell to her. "Hey Risa! How long do you plan on staying up there. Come down here and join me already." After I said that i began to let out a light laughter. She started to blush a deep red before coming down but not looking me in the eye. Staring at her with a confused look I just continue to look at her. "So, what's up? You can tell me anything if you need to." She started to blush even more than before and started to look around very frantically before speaking. "So, Koga. How goes your training going?" Getting a confused look on my face I just decided to go along with what she had going on for now. "It is going very well honestly. How are your wounds? Have they healed yet?" She began to get excited about the conversation and started to answer with a happy tone. "Yes! I am fully healed. By the way, I am curious what are you doing tomorrow night?" Going right back to confusion I just could not answer with a good mind state. "I don't think I'm doing anything special. Why do you ask?" She started to get flustered again as I only stood there in confusion once again. This conversation seemed to be very short within each spoken sentence. Deciding to try and get this conversation to pick up I found the right answer to say to her. "I don't think I am doing anything important. Why do you ask Risa?" She just got straight to the point with this one since she really wanted to say it. It seemed like based on her facial expressions that she has wanted to say it for a while. "Please meet me at Ichiraku Ramen tomorrow night at eight. I really need to have a date with you so I can tell you something really important." I just felt like this was a sudden thing that was sprung on me at the last second. However I just smiled and answered her with confidence. "Sure I can meet with you. Consider it a date!" She felt very happy as she then began to walk away and wave before she vanished to go back to the village.

Turning around I decided to go back to my training before stopping dead solid for a moment and looked up confused. "What is a date?"

wc 591
Lightning Element 1,078/800wc
Koga Senju
Koga Senju

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Senju Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:46 am

Standing there confused as to what a date was I could not help but feel something fluttery in my chest. Lifting my right hand to my chest then holding it up to my face, I was not sure what this feeling was. It was almost like a fire was starting to spark within myself. Almost like a new meaning was being formed within my own soul for living. Keeping this feeling in my mind I knew that i could become something stronger than before. "Thank you, Risa. I don't personally know what you meant behind your words but they made me feel stronger. I am grateful for that." Standing strong in his path, Koga was finally ready to face the rest of the world. Somehow he became stronger after this moment.

Standing firm in front of some trees, I was ready to learn a jutsu that once belonged to the Sixth Hokage Kakashi Hatake and Sasuke Uchiha. Both made the technique unique to themselves. Now it was time for the technique to be revived again since their disappearance. This was to honor them as leaders of the village and great warriors of their time.

"Chidori."

Now with the name of the technique named it was time to start moving. This technique was created to help protect family, friends, and the village. However now it feels like it is time to change that up. It is here to protect our world now, not just family and friends. All of that no longer meant as much since everyone at this point was basically one big family in a way. We all worked together now as one massive army. Just need our leaders back in place and we will become one again.

With that mushy stuff out of the way it is now time to get down to the basics of using this jutsu. All I have to do is gather lightning to my hand, seems simple enough. Other than chakra control everything was rather basic compared to that of the Rasengan. The basics seemed to be there and straight forward. It was time to begin the actual training with the jutsu.

Holding my hand out after forming a few hand signs I then began to generate lightning elemental chakra. The chakra began to spark and cause lots of heat from the electricity forming in my hand at a rapid rate. Within the matter of a minute the technique finally formed in my hand. Unable to hold it for long it disappeared from my hand within two minutes of being activated. For one thing it took too long to activate the jutsu and maintaining it was almost near impossible. To reach higher levels it would take a while but for now to be able to use it on a basic level was enough for now. Deciding that this training would do for now I had a date to attend to. Hopefully it is something good, at least since it is Risa of course it is. Jumping off into the distance it was time to finally get this event started.

wc 525
Thunder style; chidori 525/500wc
left thread
Koga Senju
Koga Senju