Anime United: One World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Administrative Council~
Kirito Gekko
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Kuroishi Homura

~Managers~
Kumo

~Moderators~

~Lead Moderators~
Fabled (Bleach)
Aria (Naruto)

~Sub-Moderators~
Bleach
Chaos Kaiz

Naruto
Vacant

One Piece
Kite
Koga Senju

~Support~
Mikoto Kurokei
(Tests & Ranks)

~Content Team~
Himurotaiki
Nightshade Servers: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!
Facebook Page Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Buster call Arc (Motion 66 Pirates)

5 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Buster call Arc (Motion 66 Pirates) - Page 3 Empty Re: Buster call Arc (Motion 66 Pirates)

Post by Shinoji Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:14 pm

It appeared that this Mikoto and his partner Tenjinsai was looking for someone. Not paying much attention to the conversation Shinoji just looked down at the men. Just then the Captain issued him an order to go to Sabaody Archipelago and get the ship coated to head to an island under the sea. This under water island was to become our territory.

"Right away Captain. We shall set sail right away."

Flying down to the Black Reaper Shinoji returned back to his human form and began to issue his orders to the men. It did not take them long to get the sails down and they left the island. Leaving behind Kirito and the two Shinigami behind. Hopefully everything was going to be alright.

wc 128
-left thread-
Shinoji
Shinoji

Race : Human (Fairy Ta
Class : Genius

Back to top Go down

Buster call Arc (Motion 66 Pirates) - Page 3 Empty Re: Buster call Arc (Motion 66 Pirates)

Post by Mikoto Kurokei Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:19 pm

Something was not sitting right with Mikoto something felt off he couldn't place it but the more mintues that passed by the more apparrent Mikoto's uneasy feeling was becoming and what the source of it was. Tenjinsai started changing before his eyes turning into a monster he was changing into a hollow why Mikoto did not know but it was obvious that he had to run there was nothing he could do for his friend but there was no way he could get away fast enough. He had to try though Mikoto ran as fast as he could from Tenjinsai though the men known as Kirito had not noticed the cero that was now heading for him there was nothing Mikoto could do for him he could not warn the man quick enough adn was not fast enough to get to him to move him out of they way or deflect the cero. Mikoto quietly apologised to the man for not being able to help him but it seemed fate had other plans for the two of them. Mikoto heard a very familiar voice one which gave him much surpirse and relef "Bakudou number eightyone, Danku!" Mikoto wathced as the kido formed infront of Kirito blocking the cero saving the man from certain doom after which Mikoto himself was quickly grabbed and was know himself with Kirito's savour Hayashi Tenjinsai's uncle "Mikoto its good to see you are not harmed when we noticed you both left we kept watch to make sure nothing went wrong, Once we saw what happened we came as quickly as we could" Mikoto was confused Hayashi said 'We' which meant he did not come alone after which Mikoto looked around to see Tsunkai one of Tenjinsai's brothers.

Hayashi looked at Tenjinsai and spoke to him "I never thought this could happen" Hayashi then turned to Mikoto "Mikoto we will keep Tenjinsai at bay we can't help him now only he can do that all we can do for him is keep him busy" Hayashi then put Mikoto somewhere safe and put a barrier around him to keep him safe from Tenjinsai. Mikoto was going to have to leave this in Hayashi and Tsunkai's hands while he didn't like it he knew there was nothing he could do at his current level. Hayashi Returned to Tsunkai and Tenjinsai "Now that Mikoto is safe Tsunkai take the human to safety as well and rejoin me we must do our part in distracting Tenjinsai while he deals with himself". With that said Hayashi attempted to slow Tenjinsai while Tsunkai Took the human to safety "Now then Bakudou number sixtythree, Sajo Sabaku" A yellow engery rope came from Hayashi's palms and bound Tenjinsai "Also Bakudou number sixtyone, Rikujokoro" Six yellow rodes of light appeared and shot at Tenjinsai pinning his body in hopes of making him unable to move his body "Hurry Tsunkai i do not know how long this will hold him".

Word count 494
Mikoto Kurokei
Mikoto Kurokei

Race : Shinigami
Power : 70000
Strength : 60
Stamina : 74
Speed : 86
Energy : 160
Perception : 62
Energy Speed : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:10 pm

After finishing his conversation with Mikoto and seeing Shinoji off, Kirito was about ready to take off to the New World. Just then some strange power began to fill the air around the base. With that in mind Kirito stopped what he was planning to do to see what was happening. Just then a beam of energy was shot at Kirito. Firing up his flames to their max Kirito prepared to withstand the blast on his own until a barrier appeared in front of him sparing his life. "Just what was that?" Looking around at a rapid speed Kirito could only see some weird barrier stuff being used to tie down Tenjinsai. Just what was happening here before his eyes. Kirito looked around frantically for Mikoto to see if he could find some answers. Out of no where another shinigami appeared in front of Kirito and looked back at him. "You aren't strong enough to handle this, get behind a barrier or something and stand clear." In a moments notice the shinigami vanished and reappeared in front of Tenjinsai and held his sword down to his head.

Wasting no time Kirito flew around until he found Mikoto behind a barrier and decided to stand next to the Barrier. "Your Captain, what is happening to him right now? It seems like his soul is in the middle of a civil war with itself. Can you explain what this is?" Kirito decided to not only sand there but to draw out two of his three swords and prepare for the worst. Keeping his flames ignited He figured this would be the best option if anything.

wc 286
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Race : Human (Pirate)
Class : Brute

https://animeunitedoneworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:41 pm

Tenjinsai's blade raised, blocking the attack, and then parrying it away from him to the left with a sweeping motion. He slid backwards slightly, gaining a few feet of distance between himself and the beast that now shared his soul. The creature smirked, looking at him through narrow, malicious eyes. "You don't look happy to see me Tenjinsai, how come? The two of us are brothers, we are one in the same, two beings of one soul. But...." His hollow counterpart moved forward slightly and raised his right arm, pointing their zanpaktou toward Tenjinsai. "I have a bone to pick with you, brother. You locked me up for over one hundred years, I am not too happy about that. I will give you this offer one time, stand aside and give me my freedom or I will slay you here and now and take your body for myself." The blade lowered, the creature shifting to the right a wild smile set wide across his face.

"The end result will be the same either way, it just depend on if you want your conscious to remain or not. So what will it be Tenjinsai, shall we work together or do you want to die today!!!" With that declaration the creatures reiatsu flared wildly with the same strength and intensity that Tenjinsai possessed. He truly was the young Captain's equal in every way so resistance would be hard met. But he could not just allow the beast to run loose with his body, chaos would certainly ensue and many would die. He had to stand and fight, whatever happened, happened. Tenjinsai flared his reiatsu in response, the two expulsions of raw power beginning to fight one another to a clear stalemate. "I guess that is your answer then...too bad. I couldn't say I wouldn't mind having you stick around riding back seat, but so be it. Time to die brother, Ahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!"

They cackled wildly and lunged forward, stabbing with their zanpaktou toward Tenjinsai's midsection. Side stepping to his left, he avoided the stab and swung upward knocking the hollows blade upward. Quickly reversing the movement, Tenjinsai pivoted on his right foot and brought the blade down on his counter part. Just as quick as he was, the beast slid backward with shunpou and then lunged forward again with an overhead strike. Tenjinsai caught it before it could make contact, the two locked in a match of strength against the other. The two were nearly face to face, the hideous grin on this creature that looked identical to him making Tenjinsai sick. He ducked down, sliding his blade away from the deadlock allowing his opponents weapon to cross overhead harmlessly. Moving his left arm upward, Tenjinsai placed it only inches from the hollow a yellow orb forming in his palm.

"Hadou number sixty three, Raikouhou." The orb expanded outward exponentially turning into a massive yellow beam that covered everything that stood before him. Tenjinsai stood slowly, brushing his shihakushou off and waiting for opponent to make the next move. He knew that attack was not enough to finish him off, he was fighting against himself after all. As the smoke cleared it became all the more evident when a light blue glow could be seen shining through the remnants. "Bakudou number thirty nine, Enkosen." There his counterpart stood, grinning as always, behind a shield that had protected them from the blast. It was cracked and damaged barely covering the force, but they remained unscathed from the attack. "I knew this would not be easy, but could you not have at least gotten a small cut or scrape at bare minimum."

His opponent cackled, glaring fiendishly at Tenjinsai as the shield dissipated after completing its goal. "It will take a lot more then that to hurt me my friend. Come, let us do battle in earnest!!" The two raised their blades, pointing them outward as the blades transformed into a mass of flames that flickered violently through the air. Around them their reiatsu had transformed into a maelstrom of fire, everywhere around them being covered in blazing flames.

-----------------Inner-World----------------

---------------Physical-Realm---------------

In the real world Tenjinsai's body was running amock, attemping to murder his friend and the other men he had just met. Thankfully, just before fate would snuff their lives out, two others who had followed came to assist. His uncle and brother had followed him and Mikoto from the Soul Society and were now in a desperate struggle to keep his hollowfied form contained until he could quell the beast from within. Though each of them being established and powerful shinigami, it would be a struggle for survival against the violent, mindless beast, he had turned into. The hollow fought against the bonds that had been placed upon it, two different bakudou holding it in place as it fought for freedom. Its reiatsu rippled throughout the area, physically altering the landscape as the ground cracked and quaked. The hollows power slowly began to increase as well, ramification of Tenjinsai's use of his shikai in his inner realm.

As its power increased the power that kept it locked in place began to slowly break away, ropes unraveling and pins dissipating into spirit particles. The hollow roared violently again, its maw opening wide as a crimson orb began to gather again. Within moments the orb was fired as a massive beam that traced through the air in front of it aiming for both Hayashi and Tsunkai.
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Tenjinsai Bushinji

Race : Vaizard
Power : 172000
Strength : 70
Stamina : 210
Speed : 211
Energy : 226
Perception : 210
Energy Speed : 223

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikoto Kurokei Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:52 am

Once Tsunkai returned from hiding the human he for some reason decided to hold his zanpaktou to Tenjinsai's head probably an attempt to keep him still which began apparent very soon did not work. Tenjinsai began to break free from Hayashi's kido and prepare to fire a cero at both of them however since Tsunkai was in front of Tenjinsai he was going to take the full blast. Hayashi had to act fast to save Tsunkai "Oh dammit Bakudou number eightyone, Danku!" Hayashi's Danku was just able to form quick enough to save Tsunkai from Tenjinsai's cero lucky for Hayashi the Danku was able to also keep him from being hit as well since it stopped the full force of the cero. Hayashi then quickly grabbed Tsunkai and got him a better distance away "What were you thinking Tsunkai!? you know better then that i know he is your brother but you can't take a risk like that!" after taking a breath to calm himself "Remeber right now he is a hollow so treat him as one because right now he is not Tenjinsai, It is up to us to keep him busy while he fights his inner hollow and to keep the others safe from him" Hayashi then walked a bit away form Tsunkai so at least if Tenjinsai fired another cero he would have to hit either Tsunkai or Hayashi.

Hayashi needed time to think however he could not take to long time was not on their side, He could try and keep Tenjinsai down while he fought his hollow and hope he would win soon but should that work he would be to tired to help Tsunkai should he go into close combat with him. Meanwhile Mikoto was joined by Kirito, Tsunkai dropped him off near him however Tsunkai had not put a barrier on him so Kirito decided to hide behind Mikoto's barrier instead after which he began asking questions about what was happening and if he could explain it. While there was a good chanc eMikoto could explain what was happening he doubted Kirito would even understand since trying to explain it to him would most likely lead to even more questions which he really did not wish to answer "I could try and explain what was happening but you wont understand all you need to worry about is staying alive and if we actually live through this i will consider trying to explain what happened but until then be quiet". Back with Hayashi and Tsunkai Hayashi decided on what to do he would attempt to buy more time for them.

By trying to delay Tenjinsai more in here would give more time for them to hold him off so he could hopefully win against his inner hollow. "Alright Tsunkai ill try and give us more time should he break free you know what to do but don't take any more unessesary risks" Hayashi then clapped his hands together "Bakudou number seventyfive, Gochutekkan" with that five small yellow orbs with skinny tails emerged from between Hayashi's hands he then raised his closed hands above his head and then began to lower them. At that time five huge very thick and tall pillars connect by chains came down and pinned Tenjinsai back to the ground. Hayashi hoped this would hold him for a bit more time before they were forced into actual combat.

Word count 565
Mikoto Kurokei
Mikoto Kurokei

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikoto Kurokei Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:07 pm

Tsunkai was not prepare for what happened for a moment he saw death and there was nothing he could do he had been foolish but fate had a different idea for him. Hayashi quickly put a Danku infront of Tsunkai just before the cero fired saving his life if only just Hayashi then quickly grabbed Tsunkai and got him a safer distance from the now hollofied Tenjinsai. Tsunkai was going to thank Hayashi for saving his life but he was cut off from Hayashi scolding him for his foolish behaivour and telling him he should not take risks espically with dealing with a hollow. Tsunkai almost never saw Hayashi this angry he generally was calm and collected very few things could anger him to this extent. Tsunkai then saw Hayashi get some distance Tsunkai figured that it was to make it harder for Tenjinsai's hollow to hit them both with one cero Tsunkai followed suit and moved a bit more from Hayashi.

Hayashi then started thinking of what Tsunkai was unsure but Tsunkai thought on Hayashi's words more. Tsunkai was there for direct combat while his uncle supported him with kido had Tsunkai been killed his uncle would have been on his own and even though Hayashi was a very compentent fighter himself fighting Tenjinsai alone would be difficult if not impossible given his brothers current state. Tsunkai would be more cauious in the future and only engage when nessesary though while Tsunkai contemplated Hayashi had come up with an idea and he informed Tsunkai he would try and give them a little more time probably in hopes that Tenjinsai would defeat his inner hollow before they had to engage him in a more direct way. Hayashi then informed Tsunkai that should Tenjinsai finally break free it would be up to him to confront his borther in combat and also not to take any more risks then they needed to. "Yes uncle i understand I will stand ready for he should break free from your kido" Tsunkai took his stance ready and waiting for Tenjinsai to break free while his uncle's kido was strong he knew it would be only a matter of time before Tenjinsai would eventually free himself.

Tsunkai quickly looked around his surrounding from what he saw many if not all the human that were around had run away most likely hiding praying for the lives at this point. His uncle was directly right of his borhter who now was again pinned to the ground himself his brothers direct left ready and waiting for him to take action. Other then that it was a fairly open area not much cover on the beach not alot of debry atleast to hit them or his brother to use against them but same to them as well nothing really they could use to slow him down. Tsunkai looked at his uncle "I am ready uncle should he break free i will engage him" Hayashi noded "Alright Tsunkai hopefully we wont have to resort to an actual fight if we are lucky but fate never seems to favor hopes" Tsunkai noded in agreement fate never really liked set plans it always like to throw a wrench into them for some reason.

Word count 540
Mikoto Kurokei
Mikoto Kurokei

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:20 pm

Standing there observing everything that was going down here Kirito could not believe what it was that he was seeing. Even Mikoto was giving very little detail on what all was going on. Perhaps it was something that was really bad. Even perhaps a scientific experiment gone wrong. Nothing here seemed to be going the right direction quite yet. Kirito could see the worry on Mikoto's face and even the frustration on the other two faces as well. Meaning this could not have been their doing. This had to be something of an internal battle much like what he had with his devil fruit not too long ago. If it was that kind of battle that would explain all of the sense of the person disappearing and not being coherant. If the person was still inside of there that would mean that any outward damage done to him would damage him as well. This however was not Kirito's battle to think about in the end. Perhaps everything would be better if he just stood aside and let them handle it. Nothing seemed right about this moment much like the Blackbeard invasion on Baltigo over a year ago.

~Flashback to a year ago, before Kirito formed his own faction and went after a sword~

"Everyone get into positon! Squads A and B get to the front! Squads C and D grant back up, Squad E provide medical to those who need it! Move it!" The commander was standing proud with his men as the Blackbeard Yonko Crew stepped into view and were decimating Baltigo with little to no effort. Just then out of the background our Cheif of Staff, Sabo, appeared from behind everyone with fire surrounding him and he fired upon the Blackbeard invading force. With his quick actions we felt victory was possible.

"Everyone! Fight without fear in your minds, we will protect Baltigo without fail! Charge with all of your heart!" Sabo shouted these orders before he jumped directly into the middle of the enemy army. Feeling a spurt of energy from his words myself and many others jumped to our feet with our weapons on hand and we charged in without any fear. We all charged into the battlefield without any fear in our hearts. Not too long after Monkey D. Dragon came into the fray and challenged Blackbeard himself. I noticed the leader jumping into action almost right away as I stood there watching him and how he fought. Not often have we seen the leader get serious and try to fight at the front lines. To have faced a Yonko without any fear in his eyes or even a shutter of doubt, Dragon was ready to fight. They clashed and caused the land to rupture under all of us. Both had very great strength but I had hopes for Dragon to win this fight.

A man's hand reached out to me and pulled me back. This man was my best friend in the army, Frank D. Hannigan. "Kirito I think we should get back, the commander and our Chief of Staff Sabo are very strong. We did our part here." Just then we both noticed Sabo give us a motion to leave and get out of here. They knew this was gonna get dangerous if we remained here. I persoanlly did not want to retreat and leave them to fight alone but orders were orders. Frank pulled me until my legs moved and we started to retreat. The options of us were to either leave Baltigo or remain and hide away in a bunker or something. Many of the men hid on the island but others left in hopes to just survive and take on other missions. Then out of no where Dragon and Blackbeard clashed in a great boom. This boom covered the island in darkness, earthquakes and a wind storm like no one had ever seen before. Sabo was quick to get in front of us and take the blunt of it with his devil fruit powers he had just gotten previously. After the smoke cleared the Blackbeard fleet were gone with Dragon missing as well. Sabo was heavily injured but we were forced to retreat. We had caught wind that the Cipher pols were on their way to Baltigo. Since none of us were strong enough to fight them and Sabo was heavily injured we decided to take Sabo and run away from the island with a group. We all decided to meet up on a remote island in the Paradise half of the Grand Line. The New World was too dangerous for us to venture into without Sabo or Dragon leading us. We scrambled onto the ship and left.

After a short while out at sea we were all gathered around Sabo observing his treatment from the doctor. His injuries were not life threatening but it was enough to make him slip into a coma since it hit him pretty hard. Nothing was looking too good for us right now. Just then the world began to shutter and the ship was shaking violently. Within that Sabo began to glow as he opened his eyes for a moment and spoke to us. "Everyone, do me and Dragon one favor. Please live and continue on what were doing. That is my last order to you all. Goodbye." Within a blinding light Sabo vanished from sight and everyone began to panic. Me personally I just stood there with a blank expression. Nothing that I could figure out in the back of my mind could summerize this situation to solve it. Frank was the only person not in a full panic and only had a few tears in his eyes. Sabo was now gone. Perhaps this was our time to finally step up and get things figured out. I stood up with Frank next to me and I took command. "Everyone calm down! Our Cheif of Staff has issued us an order and we are to follow it until the day we die! So get yourselves together we got work to do!"

It wasn't long after this when we hit the island and our army divided between me and another person who decided to take the army into a different direction and we wanted to strengthen ourselves. So our groups went our seperate ways with me commanding one group. We headed for the East Blue in hopes to find something we could use. It was only a matter of time that ended horribly when we finally had reached what we were looking for.

~Present day~

Pumping up my power I reached out to Tsunkai and Hayashi with my aura. "This power will allow you guys to recover from wounds almost instantly. It will not last very long so please end this before my power reaches its limit." Out of the aura the faded images of his former allies appeared and touched Tsunkai and Hayashi engulfing them with the blue flames. His former friends and allies were here with him as Kirito was finally ready to help in the battle and protect the men he currently had from harm. Hopefully this battle did not last very long as he was still tired out from fighting the Buster Call. If only there was a way to recover and protect everyone himself he would do everything in his power to do so.

wc 1,258
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:48 pm

Tenjinsai had released his shikai, the inner hollow following suit the two essentially being one in the same. Everything about the creature was the same and yet the opposite of what he was and stood for. It made the young shinigami ill through every fiber of his being to know that this demon lived within him and shared the same soul. He had to stop this creature no matter what, there was no other option. Either they were stopped, or Tenjinsai as he was now would cease to exist; replaced by a vile hollow that would wreak utter havoc upon the world until someone slew him. The young Captain flared his reiatsu and charged forward, swinging his blade and releasing a massive blast of flames toward his opponent. The hollow did exactly what Tenjinsai would do in this situation and moved his zanpaktou to intercept the blast. The flames were rapidly absorbed into the blade and empowering him.

The beast smiled maliciously, flaring his reiatsu in kind while raising the weapon up into the air and then swinging it downward mimicing the movements Tenjinsai had just made. A blast of flames identical to Tenjinsai's, just larger and stronger, was released back toward the young shinigami. He gritted his teeth, halting his movement and pivoting to his right and performing a front roll. The young soul's shinigami hung out to the right, the blade slicing through the ball of flames as it was narrowly avoided and absorbing the energy within itself. Tenjinsai stood quickly after his evade, the two locking eyes as he repositioned with the reality of the situation sinking in. All of the normal tactics he would rely on would not be useful against an opponent that was identical to himself. His flames, which were his greatest resource, were now rendered inert.

If they were to continue moving forward with the battle it would be reduced to a earth shattering match of tennis; the ball instead being a boulder of flames. If Tenjinsai was going to win, he would need to come up with an entirely new strategy to take down the monster that stood before him. His unease could clearly be read though as his inner devil looked upon him, a smirk plain as day upon his visage. "Are we having a realization Tenjinsai? Have you finally understood that you cannot beat me. I have all of your strength and am willing to fall into depravity to do what you cannot. I will slay you, take your body, and destroy everything that you know and love!!" The beast lurched forward after his speech, swinging his zanpaktou wildly yet with intense precision. Tenjinsai did his best to avoid each strike, narrowly sliding under or along the side of each one by the width of a hair.

In the midst of his evasion, Tenjinsai used his off hand to prepare a kidou, a light blue light glowing from it before initiating his plan. "Bakudou number thirty nine, Enkosen." In front of the young shinigami a barrier formed, absorbing the next rain of blows that came from the hollow. "Bakudou number sixty one, Rikujoukorou." While behind the safety of the shield Tenjinsai used another bakudou to give him a moment to gain ground. The six yellow pincers closed in on his inner hollow and locked him into place, pinning deep into their abdomen. The young Captain leapt up into the air following his successful deployment of kidou and swung his blade downward. A massive fireball was released from his sword with the added power of the flames he had absorbed hurtling toward his opponent. It plummeted downward toward the pincered beast and crashed downward with a massive tumult.

Flames roared in all directions as the blast smashed into the ground, a massive exploding inferno of smoke and flames left in its wake. Tenjinsai looked down, a sense of satisfaction watching the results of his assault which were quickly swept away as he felt the reiatsu of his inner hollow down below. As the smoke cleared the image of his stark white counter part grinning devilishly at him was apparent. Their blade was held out in front of them, hand on the base of the blade. "Very good Tenjinsai, you actually managed to draw some of my blood. But I suppose you know what part comes next..." The young Captain's eyes went wide as he mimiced the movements of his counterpart, his hand moving to the flat of his blade at the base. "Bankai, Kagayakashii Seijin Enma!!" An explosion of reiatsu followed the release of their respective Bankai.

Flames expanded outward violently as two giants of inferno slowly formed with one of the two combatants at each of their core. Heat was expelled out through the surrounding area and beyond with an intensity that had not been seen before; one who stood in the midst of this battle would surely feel as though they were standing on the sun. The two simply stood for a moment, staring at one another through the eyes of their created constructs. There were no words spoken yet and entire conversation occurred in those few moments that the two locked eyes with one another. Perhaps not a conversation, more of an understanding of what was to happen next. This was the climax of the battle, the end of this chapter and what would usher in the beginning of a new one regardless of who won. If Tenjinsai's inner hollow one, he would be free, and if the young Captain was to win he would never be the same.

The existence that Tenjinsai once had was going to vanish regardless of what happened here in this moment; it was just to what extent it would change. With a sudden roar, the two mammoths rushed forward, each swinging a massive blade of flame toward the other. The true battle for survival was about to begin with no clear outcome in sight.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in the physical realm the hollowfied monstrosity that Tenjinsai had become still raged wildly. He had been kept at bay if only for the fortuitous arrival of his Uncle and Brother. A variety of kidou stacked upon the beast was keeping his wild tantrum to a minimum, but it could not hold forever. That simple thought itself would soon prove to be fact as the kidou restraints placed on his body once again began to crack and unravel. The creature's reiatsu flared wildly under the inner release of its bankai, the same effect being present on the outside too. Flames slowly began to pour out of the hollow, its reiatsu morphing into an inferno of darkness, which slowly built into the flame giant of Tenjinsai's bankai. The kidou that once held the creature in place shattered and broke under the weight and strength of his new form rendering the restraint untenable.

The hollow roared wildly, its reiatsu flaring once more as a blazing inferno swept across the area, scorching the earth and reducing anything less substantial to ashes. It then slowly lurched forward, raising one massive blade high into the air and then bringing it back down with a tumultous roar onto the two targets that stood before him. Flames spouted out around the blade as it rippled through the air, though strangely enough stopping short before it made contact with what the creature had intended. Another reiatsu had suddenly appeared in the area, its strength vast and rivalling that of Tenjinsai's own. As the hollow lifted the flaming blade of its bankai a single shinigami could be seen where they had intercepted the strike. It was a woman, tall but quite slender, her figure was full but certainly not well endowed.

She possessed long, blonde hair, and a myriad of piercings on both ears, and even some in her nose and lips. Her most striking feature however was the sheer, palpable ferocity, that lingered about her. She was strong, and if Tenjinsai was in his right mind he would have recognized the shinigami before him for who she was. This was the woman that he and Mikoto had come searching for; Eleventh Division Captain, Kenpachi Saki Taro. After blocking the strike from the hollowfied bankai, the newly arrived Captain moved toward those who had gathered to hold off the hollows rage until Tenjinsai could defeat his inner hollow. She was cautious, but not so much so to be completely on guard against the group. She did however immediately recognize one of fighters that had gathered, Hayashi Bushinji. Having been a former Vice Captain and respected shinigami the two had certainly met in the past.

"You, I recognize you." She pointed at Hayashi with her off hand, her eyes squinting slightly as she eyed him. A few moments passed before her eyes opened up again, realization of who he was dawning on her. "You are Captain Bushinji's brother, Hayashi, correct? You mind filling me in on what the hell is going on here."
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Tenjinsai Bushinji

Race : Vaizard
Power : 172000
Strength : 70
Stamina : 210
Speed : 211
Energy : 226
Perception : 210
Energy Speed : 223

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:13 pm

Strong Spirited
Aloof
Analytical

Nanaomi Sugowara

(768/5,141)

A yet undisclosed third power signature suddenly flared into existence. Seemingly out of the void of nothingness. In reality, the signature had only just arrived to see the appearance of a rather enticing looking female that saved the life of three men. Well, you could call them men but some of them seemed, perhaps not quite as such? One of them, though looking rather young almost came off as older while contrary to that, another looked young but in the being's mind acted, if not rash. At least that's what they thought just from observing the small amount they did. If any of them had decided to look up into the sky, they would see the source of the energy laden creature. A woman, standing a measly six foot fourteen inches tall seemed to be hovering above the area which, could resemble a beach if she'd shown up earlier. Now, it was more like a war zone and the woman had a feeling that pinned creature was the blame.

As her eyes laid upon the creature, her left hand would slowly reach to the object that was on her face. In specific, the left side where her ear would be. As she did so, a small beeping noise ensued with a lot of auditory clicks as if a counter started to rise. The woman would look frustrated before taking the object off her face, revealing a purple eyed, woman with an eye patch upon her left eye. The creature seemed to fiddle with the almost visor looking object before replacing it upon her face and the beeping started once more. Almost with in seconds the clicking started but stopped. The woman's left brow would perk before her arms crossed and the visor shut down. It seemed most of these people were powerful and used several different energies she'd never encountered before. After these actions, the creature would slowly drift to a better position to see, coming into better view of those below her.

She would appear militaristic but, nothing akin to a Marine's uniform nor anything relevant to the World Government. No, instead, she would resemble a much older uniform that was forgotten to time. Her head bore no major insignia besides the silver eagle clutching a globe with it's wings expanded full length. The black uniform was adorned with a few different metal pieces to signify rank but, with out knowing which military she was apart of knowing the ranks was neigh difficult. Her long shin-length boots complimented the somewhat baggy uniform pants which were almost perfectly secured by a waist high belt that wrapped around her uniform's top. The cape, however to some may seem a bit much, left her warm in the cold but also somewhat mysterious. That is, when it actually covers her fully. At this time she allowed it to stay mostly behind her if not slightly over her right shoulder. The last major piece of equipment she had minus the red band across her left arm which was written in an odd language resembling Japanese, the woman had strapped to her waist a Katana looking sword which her right hand now moved to rest upon.

With her left hand slowly sliding into the pocket of her pants, she would simply stare at the debacle happening before her. This creature was strong. That was a fact. At it's current strength it was easily stronger than her own maximum transformation. This wasn't good at all. However, based on the level of strength she observed it was possible she could overpower it energy wise until it realized what was going on. Catching it off guard would be her only shot however. Physically, she wasn't sure if she could go toe to toe with it which was never a strong suit of hers anyway. Finally, the woman spoke up but not to the people around her, it seemed she was speaking to somebody that wasn't there.

"Luxanna. Have you arrived? And what's the situation like. Tell me their power levels. The little button on the side does the scanning. The communications can be voice activated or you can press the other little button on the side."

She said, her voice seemingly stern yet somewhat complacent in it's current stature. She seemed to try and hold the air of a high ranking military officer as she stood there, floating a fair distance from the grouped. Perhaps, an easy twenty six meters. For now, she'd simply watch and listen, only interjecting when she would need to. Besides, it looked as though this new woman was quite the fighter.

Nanaomi Sugowara
Nanaomi Sugowara

Race : Saiyan
Power : 92000
Strength : 67
Stamina : 126
Speed : 131
Energy : 180
Perception : 131
Energy Speed : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:21 pm

The flames burned, it turned everything into ashes around Kirito and Mikoto. All of Kirito's crew members and Thriller bark was destroyed at this point. A tear appeared in Kirito's eyes as he knew that it all happened again. Wiping his eyes clear Kirito stood ready for anything that could happen at this point. Looking into the sky he noticed someone new had appeared as well as another person dressed as a Shinigami Captain. This was all getting out of hand. Thriller Bark was now destroyed and all of the remaining Motion 66 that was on the island were turned into ashes as well. "This battle has claimed many innocent lives. I hope these people know how to handle this. In this moment I am out classed. Not even my max power could I level and island like that." Jumping even further away from the situation, Kirito got onto the south wall and prepared to survey all of the damage. Shockingly the island was still floating as it had no base attaching it to the Earth itself. However all the vegetation and structures were gone. Deciding to isolate the situation to just this island Kirito pumped up his Devil Fruit powers to the max that he could and surrounded the whole island in his Blue flames. This was just a small act to try and keep the issue at hand on the already destroyed Thriller Bark. All Kirito could hope for was that this plan would work.

wc 252
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next