Gen Raines

Fairy Tail
Kumo

One Piece
Kite

Dragon Ball
Koga Senju
Anime United: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!
Facebook Page Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Buster Call Arc (Land of Shinobi)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Buster Call Arc (Land of Shinobi)

Post by Koga Senju on Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:53 pm

Jumping through the trees, Kazuma and Asuma were preparing for war while Risa and myself were plotting our course of action. Thus far Team Gama was going to be the lead Hidden Leaf team to arrive on the battlefield. Which meant no matter what went down everything was boiling down to their actions out there. Getting to a clearing I held my hand out and stopped everyone at the edge of a cliff. Below there were hundreds upon thousands of shinobi down there fighting off these giant boats. The boats were colored green with black dots everywhere. On the sails the words Marines were written on them. In total there were ten ships and what looked to be ten thousand men, this was almost like a full scale invasion. "What should we do Koga? These guys look to be very dangerous." Asuma inched closer to the opening to get a closer look at everything going on around them. I reached out my hand to Asuma and pulled him back for the moment. "You are right to say this is dangerous Kazuma. However if we can plot a good simple attack strategy from a distance we can most likely put an end to this. Perhaps by sinking their boats we can win."

They did not seem to possess any great skill beyond using some strange long range weapon along with some swords. Their strange weapons resembled a smaller and more powerful version of the crossbow. This made the situation dire as they could just use that and kill everyone on the battlefield. "So if my observations are right then perhaps using ninjutsu from a distance." Nodding at Kazuma, I begin to form hand signs with Kazuma doing the same. Once we both finished our hand signs we then begin to launch our jutsu. "Water Style: Severing Wave!" I launched first with Kazuma coming in with his lightning combo. "Thunder Style; Peircing Thunder Jutsu!" The two jutsu collided and then sliced through one of the ships causing it to explode very easily. Thinking of a way for them to fight and win, I turn to Risa with an idea. "Risa are you capable of providing healing from a distance? Like from this cliff for example." Risa looked at the ground and pulled out a scroll and laid it out on the ground. "Yes I can, do what you must Koga. Please be careful." I just turned to Kazuma and nodded to him then back to Asuma. "Asuma you guard Risa with your life. If things get dangerous get her out of here and back to the village." Asuma nodded to me as Kazuma and myself jumped down the cliff and used our chakra to grip the side of the cliff. Using that force from our chakra both Kazuma and myself jumped into the battlefield and went two different ways. This left me alone to fight these strange people however we felt it was smart since they had numbers on us. They did not however count on the fact we had the ability to use chakra.

wc 546
===========
Ships: 9/10
Vice Admiral: 5/5
Soldiers: 1,000/10,000
Koga Senju

Race : Human (Naruto)
Class : Tank
Power : 0
Strength : 0
Stamina : 0
Speed : 0
Energy : 0
Perception : 0
Energy Speed : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buster Call Arc (Land of Shinobi)

Post by Koga Senju on Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:50 pm

Getting down to the battlefield i jumped straight to the front lines and stood on the shore. It appeared that these invaders were on their boats but did not hop down onto the water and walked all the way here to fight us. Perhaps this was a signal of sorts saying that they could not walk on the water. However their long range weapons made them formidable. They were already on the beach on the side where Kazuma was. Perhaps they have yet to land here due to the tide. This was the perfect time to launch a counter attack against those still in the water.

Placing my hands together in the snake hand sign I then slam my hand into the ground. "Earth Style; Earth Wall!" Using this jutsu I was able to place up a wall like barrier between us and those people called 'Marines'. It seemed these people had no special powers as well other than some explosive weapons. Keeping all of that in mind I drew up a strategy and then announced it to the men behind me. "Everyone I have a plan, I will form a large earth wall around their ships and the rest of you use lava style quick lime then fire style users heat up that quick lime and we will disable their ships with that! Now move!" No one bothered to question my plan and quickly put it to use while I hoped up on top of the wall and formed the earth walls. Now the entire sea was trapped within a wall and the ships had no where to go. Standing straight up I watched as the entire army put my plan into action and formed the techniques together and formed concrete. With that ability in place I could now do the same thing I did before with Kazuma but more accurate. Forming the hand signs i quickly begin my attack once again. "Water Style: Severing Wave!" Firing off the same jutsu as before I watched as another ship is cut in two and is blown apart.

Everyone began to cheer as other soldiers from the boats that were still in one piece began to use the concrete as footing. This was also planned out. With them using the concrete as a place to walk I could easily use what skills I did have and this army as well to destroy them. Out of the corner of my eye I then see someone wearing a strange cloak over their shoulders standing there calmly. Perhaps he was their leader. This guy looked to be pretty strong and capable of taking on even a Jonin if the Chunin did not match up to the ask. Placing a scroll on the ground and opening it, I placed my hand on the scroll and made a sword appear in a cloud of smoke. Lifting the sword up off the ground I stand up and look down on the person with the coat. I have marked my target to defeat him before anyone got hurt.

wc 522
===========
Ships: 8/10
Vice Admiral: 5/5
Soldiers: 2,000/10,000
Koga Senju

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Senju on Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:28 pm

Keeping my eye on the person with coat below I began to plot my course of action. As I was watching I saw this man push aside some Sand Jonin and some Cloud Chunin as if they were nothing but paper to him. This was going to be a difficult fight for me to win. Especially since I'm a recent Chunin and still in training. However I had no right to play chicken here and run away. I had to face this guy and save these lands. "Perhaps if I approach him at my full speed and launch a sneak attack perhaps I could slow him down enough for me to win. That's a plan." Drawing out my sword I stood in an attack ready stance. "Wish me luck Risa."

Pushing myself forward with my right leg I charge in at the Marine with the coat on and swung my sword with all of my strength. However the Marine just lifte his hand and caught the sword in his hand. "What's this? Are you seriously trying to resist the will of the World Government?" I locked eyes with this man as he just lifted me off the ground by the sword and threw me to the side. He then placed his foot on my head and held me down. "You slime just need to bow down and obey. No need to resist and die here for nothing. On my order I could kill all of you and just wipe your land off the map." I trembled at the fact how strong this guy was compared to myself and perhaps anyone else around me. This was not good, I did not think I could beat him even at my best. Just then he lifted his foot off my head and grabbed me by the neck and lifted me up in the air and pointed me towards the cliff where Asuma and Risa were. I then get bug eyed as I watched as a cannon began to make its aim for that spot. As this was happening I begin to struggle and kick as much as I can to get free. "I know your little friends are over there. I figured they must be important since you left them in a spot away from combat. Perhaps a medic. Fire the canon men!" Hearing those words everything just stopped for me. The cannons fired and the whole cliff where Risa and Asuma were exploded in an eruption of fire. I watch in horror as I could only stand there and watch as Risa and Asuma were assumed dead. My heart dropped and the Marine brought my ear close to his mouth. "I call that taking out the trash. Now it is your turn boy then this entire land dies along with you." Finally getting up the courage I grab the Marine's arm and begin to squeeze. He got a surprised look on his face as I dig my finger nails into his arm. "You think it is that easy? I will not rest or die until I make you pay for what you did to Risa and Asuma! I will kill you even if I turn to dust! So long as I take you with me I don't care!" Ripping my hand downward I began to draw blood from the Marine. As the blood dripped down his arm I form the hand signs to perform a jutsu to get me out of this situation. "Water Style: Water Shockwave!" The water erupted from me and pushed the Marine back enough for me to use Leaf hurricane and kick him back away from me. I regain my footing and pick up my sword. "So you are a devil fruit user? Good to know for how to kill you. This only made it that much easier." I just stood there looking at this Marine with a blank look on my face. "Sorry to be the bringer of bad news but I do not know what a Devil Fruit is. The power I use is called chakra and everyone here on my side uses it. Shows you know very little about us." I raise my sword and launch another Water Shockwave to distract him which worked as I managed to get behind him and run him clean through the heart. "This is the end of you and your men. I will end this little war with my own two hands." Pulling the sword out I jump into the air and form the hand signs for another jutsu. "Water Style: Severing Wave!" I then split the ship that the Marine was on in half also cutting the Marine in half as well. With both things destroyed I land on the ground and begin to plot my next target.

Biting at both of my thumbs I then form the hand signs needed for a new jutsu. Slamming both of my hands smoke erupts and covers the entire battlefield. Some giant creatures then appeared on the scene. "Summoning Jutsu!" I reappear on top of a toad that was standing next to another giant toad. I was going to end this war as quickly as I could even if it meant resorting to using every technique I knew. The summoning jutsu was rather new at this time and I did not even know a single toad quite yet but in this situation it was a dire emergency to summon them here. Looking around there was seven ships left and out of the corner of my eye I saw four more of those marines who wore those coats. "Shit, figures there had to be more than one of them. Oh well I will just have to fight them quickly."

wc 1015
===========
Ships: 7/10
Vice Admiral: 4/5
Soldiers: 3,000/10,000
Koga Senju

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Senju on Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:10 pm

Standing on top of my toads, I begin to plot my counter attack against these marines. They were tresspassing on my land and I had no intention on letting them win. Risa and Asuma were already likely either defeated or dead. With only Kazuma left to fight I knew that I had to end this war. "With all of these soldiers around here using what jutsu I do have will have no effect. I guess I have no choice but to use it." Forming a few hand signs the Toads then jumped in the air as I hopped down and landed on the gound finishing the hand signs. "Wood Style: Deep Forest Creation!" Just then trees began to break through the cement ground and engulf the ships and break apart the armies around myself. With everyone broken up I would be able to face each group with less worry. Taking my pick of one group I walk through the trees and emerge in front of the large army of a thousand men.

"How did these trees just appear?!" Everyone was still in shock over the jutsu I had just used. Perhaps this was my chance to take a good handful of them down. Drawing out my sword I stood there for a moment before lunging in and killing a few of the Marines. "Who's there?! Kill him!" All of the men charged in at me as I then just form a few more hand signs. "Water Style: Water Shockwave!" The shockwave appeared and pushed all of the men back away from me as I then sliced them with my sword. Standing there in the center of a large army I only smile. "I know my defeat here is unavoidable, however I plan to stop as many of you as I can before I go down!" Keeping my confidence high I quickly begin to strategize and figure out what all I could do before I ran out of chakra. My options were limited at this time. My reserves were almost out and without full assistance I was going to hit a brick wall. Deciding to just go for broke right now, it was my only option remaining now. Forming a few more hand signs I begin to launch my final attack. "Water Style: Severing Wave!" Launching the jutsu with the last of my chakra it managed to cut through the army and the ship they were all unloading from. With everything cut up I collapse to the ground unable to move anymore. My chakra reserves have run out now. All I could do was lay here and hope I did not get spotted and can rest for a short while.

"Kazuma please stay alive. Risa and Asuma you both better still be alive out there. Once I rest for a short while I will spring back into action. For now all I can do is rest up for a short while." Closing my eyes I laid there on the ground hoping to regain my chakra.

wc 537
===========
Ships: 6/10
Soldiers: 4,000/10,000
Koga Senju

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxanna Aurora on Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:50 pm

Luxanna snaps to in the pod suddenly. She quickly looks around, getting her bearings as a red glow permeates into the cabin from outside the pod. She is scrunched up on her mentor, her flexible spine helping her be comfortable in the position. She looked around, as the pod began to violently shake, more and more heavily until suddenly it stopped, and the door creaked open with a blast of steam. Luxanna immediatly pounced out and stretched her back, sniffing the air and grinning as best her mutated, feline face could "Home...." she muttered, and looked around. They were in a forest, as sunlight streamed through the trees, nad birds chirped. It really was Earth. She turned as her mentor stood up, rubbing her eyes and looking to her. She tilted her head as her mentor handed her two senzu beans, and she put them in her pockets on the armor she was given.

"Naomi, why?" she listened to the response, and then felt the power from across the planet and shiver, her fur stood up on her neck and back, and by the time she turned back around, her mentor was gone, vanished into the jungle. Luxanna sighed, and pushed herself into the air, and began searching for the power level she was told to find. She quickly located it and flew in that direction, curious as to why she was sent here, but didn't have time to ask further questions, knowing her mentor needed to focus. She flew closer to the power level, and then set down in a tree. using her claws to stay holding onto the branches as she jumped from tree to tree. She finally stopped, noticing a pale, gray haired person on the forest floor below her "Hello? Are you awake? I'm a friend!" she called, hearing no response she jumped down and quickly pulled out one of the beans, and held it out for him "Here, eat this, it'll regain all your strength." Her ears twitched as she took off the scouter for a moment, swoting it, to try and appear less frightening.

WC: 560
Luxanna Aurora

Race : Saiyan
Class : Agile
Power : 42000
Strength : 51
Stamina : 46
Speed : 88
Energy : 52
Perception : 79

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Senju on Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:18 am

Opening my eyes slowly I look at this woman who had cat like features. This was strange but she was offering me some sort of bean that would rebuilt my strength. Without taking a second thought I reach out for the bean and put it in my mouth. Once I swallow the strange bean my chakra levels surge back to full strength. Sitting up slowly I look at the woman with a friendly expression on my face. "Thank you for helping me out. I originally had a healer positioned some distance away but the last big guy I defeated managed to hit her and her guardian before I could stop him." Seeing one of the Marines taking aim at the woman, I formed a quick hand sign that caused a tree to impale the Marine before it could injure this woman. "Their ranged weapons are dangerous, so do be careful if you plan to stick around here."

Standing up I walk over to my sword and pick it up and place it back in its sheath as I then begin to build up my chakra. Looking around I saw one of the toads standing by near a wall. I wasted no time giving that toad a quick order. "Gama! Do what you can about those huge weapons on their boats! Disable them quickly please!" The toad was quick to jump into action as it attacked another ship. I began to make my way over towards that same boat and I only paused for a moment. I looked over at the woman with a light smile on my face. "I'm sorry but I have to continue this battle. My name is Koga Senju and I am currently a Chunin from the Hidden Leaf Village. Once this is all over I will repay you for your kindness." I bowed to her and quickly leaped into the trees and stood above the group the toad was attacking.

Forming a few hand signs I quickly build up my chakra again to launch another jutsu. "Earth Style; Earth Wall!" I then form the wall in the center of the group causing them to be divided for the time being. Jumping down from the top of the tree I quickly mixed up some wood style chakra within myself and as I landed on the ground I throw my fist hard into the ground. From the spot I punched the ground a bunch of trees appeared that then began impaling and hanging people by their internal organs. Since there were only Marines in the area this made my job easier and I could cut loose for once. I walk up to the ship that was still being stood on by the toad, I placed my fist on the ship and launch a single jutsu. "Wood Style: Deep Forest Creation." Trees then began to grow from out of the ship and tear it to pieces with the remaining men being grabbed by the trees and hung by their necks. With another ship and group of men killed I was finally free to go and fight the rest of them.

wc 545
===========
Ships: 5/10
Soldiers: 5,000/10,000

(Thanks Luxanna for coming to help, much appreciated)
Koga Senju

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxanna Aurora on Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:49 am

Luxanna gave a soft smile as the boy awoke, and thanked her "Of course. I'm not sure if we can helkp your healer friend or not, but we could try if you wish." She tilted her head as her ears swiveled for any oncoming noise "They're ranged weapons are dangerous you say? I'll make sure to keep a close eye out." She whipped her head around as a Marine stood up to fire, and was immediately impaled by a tree, and she turned back* "Did you do that? Imprrrressive." She purred, and stood up, watching him walk over to grab a sword, before jumping as he began speaking to one of the toads nearby. Her mouth hung agape as the toad seemingly took the order and began attacking the ships nearby. She turned back to him as he spoke to her and she nodded "Luxanna Aurora, I'll join you if you don't mind. My orders were to keep you alive."

She flew into the air behind him, following him through the trees from just above the leaves. She watched as the ships nearby were divided by what appeared to be a giant wall of mud or stone. The boy then slammed his fist down, and trees and branches sprung up to impale the sailors. Luxanna wa simpressed, this would be easier than she thought. She looked to the ship beside the one he was fighting on, and descended to land on the deck, easily dodging the barrage of bullets as she dove in. She wanted to test these enemies, and began fighting them in close quarters, making sure to incapacitate any man pointing a rifle her way just as he did it. They didn't seem too tough, but she continued to fight on, not killing as much as wounding them.

WC: 300
Luxanna Aurora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Senju on Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:17 am

Hearing the name of the woman, Luxanna Aurora, made me smile a little. She seemed very kind but also seemed to be following orders as well. At this point in time there was still four cape wearing Marines left out of the whole army. With Luxanna dealing with the ship that lacked the person with a cape I knew I had to go fight one of them but at this time I felt I needed a while to think it through. The last fight was too much of a close call. I was now trapped in a moment where I had to think. "These cape wearing Marines are very dangerous beyond what I can understand. Perhaps there is a way to defeat them." While being caught in thought I could only sit there and figure things out. Even with Luxanna's help I felt we would struggle against them. Everything was being pondered possibly even a out of this situation if possible.

wc 166
===========
Ships: 5/10
Soldiers: 5,000/10,000
Koga Senju

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxanna Aurora on Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:10 pm

When she finished with the crew on deck, and noting that damage to the ships didn't really seem to be a concern, she took to the air. Once she floated a safe distance above, she opened her palms and simply fired a few ki blasts directly into the ships, blowing large enough holes so that it could not be patched. They weren't anything special, a simple technique she picked up from watching her mentor. She knew she killed dozens of men on that ship, and doomed many to drown, but she had a duty, and saving them was not it.

WC: 100
Luxanna Aurora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxanna Aurora on Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:58 pm

Luxanna ears twitched, as she heard something from her scouter in her armor, she put it up to her ears, and listened to her master "Yes, I'm here. There power levels seem low, one second." Luxanna pressed the button on the side, reading the power levels of everyone around, each sailor was not much of a threat, though she did sense a few large power levels in the area, but not immediately near. "They're low, the boy says some of them are much stronger, but I have yet to see anything like that. The boy is good, I can tell you that. He has taken out more soldiers than I can count. Its actually quite amazing to watch, he doesn't fight like us at all." With that she glided down to the boys side, floating behind him "So, where are these stronger enemies you mentioned? I want to see them."

WC: 150
Luxanna Aurora

View user profile

Back to top Go down