Anime United: One World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Administrative Council~
Kirito Gekko
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Kuroishi Homura

~Managers~
Kumo

~Moderators~

~Lead Moderators~
Fabled (Bleach)
Aria (Naruto)

~Sub-Moderators~
Bleach
Chaos Kaiz

Naruto
Vacant

One Piece
Kite
Koga Senju

~Support~
Mikoto Kurokei
(Tests & Ranks)

~Content Team~
Himurotaiki
Nightshade Servers: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!
Facebook Page Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Buster call Arc (Motion 66 Pirates)

5 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Buster call Arc (Motion 66 Pirates) Empty Buster call Arc (Motion 66 Pirates)

Post by Kirito Gekko Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:14 am

Arriving on the south wall Kirito began to stand there and plot his moves. Since he wanted to keep his devil fruit hidden all use of it would be forbidden unless hidden by Diable Jambe. However due to his lack of control over the Diable Jambe it would be difficult to pull off. This attack could not have come at a worst time. Keeping his eyes open for anything Kirito then saw them come into view with ten ships with one thousand men on each ship. This was a bit over kill for just going after a single pirate crew. However it is the World Government after all. Plotting his moves Kirito waited for a moment before placing his hands on his swords and prepared to go on the attack. Finally after picking a ship Kirito used sky walk to get over to a ship and landed on the front camera.

"Why hello you Marines. I hope you said your prayers. Once these swords come out of their sheaths you all die!" Drawing out both of his swords Kirito jumped down into the center of a large group of Marines and performed Taka Nami causing a huge tornado spiraling around in the center of the deck. This single attack sent almost the entire ships worth of men into the sea around them. Turning his attention back to the main mast of the ship Kirito took Sandai Kitetsu and sliced it causing the mast to collapse onto the stern of the ship and into the sea. "Everyone stop him!" Looking around him Kirito noticed that the men made an effort to surround him but he just stood there with a grin on his face. "Stop me if you can! You low life puppets!" Kirito then got into the position then lunged forward at full speed performing Nitoryu Iai: Rashomon cutting up the ship pretty bad making it no longer sea worthy and it began to sink slowly.

"I guess this is the end of you guys. Sorry but I don't save the lives of those who serve others like dogs." Placing Yubashiri back in its sheath and kept Sandai Kitetsu out in his hand. Stepping back up to the cannon on the bow of the ship Kirito turned slowly and slashed downward on the ship and cut it nearly cleanly in half. Jumping off the ship using Sky walk Kirito made his way back to the South wall and stood there waiting for Shinoji to show up. Kirito stood there and watched the ship he attacked sink below the waves taking all of its men with it. "Down goes one ship full of useless dogs. Time to take down the others." Looking behind him Kirito noticed Shinoji was coming towards him at full speed. That was a good thing since there was nine ships left this was going to be a pain to finish solo. Perhaps even fighting those strong people on five of those ships would be a pain. Either way they all had to be defeated quickly before any of the men got hurt or Kirito himself was heavily damaged.

wc 541
==================
Arc info:

Ships remaining: 9/10
Vice Admirals: 5/5
Marines killed: 1,000/10,000
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Race : Human (Pirate)
Class : Brute

https://animeunitedoneworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Buster call Arc (Motion 66 Pirates) Empty Re: Buster call Arc (Motion 66 Pirates)

Post by Shinoji Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:39 am

Shinoji arrived in time to see a split ship starting to sink. Damnit he started without him. He then instantly used his Satan soul take over. His target was the next ship. He read the living forms on the ship. 1000 men. This should be fun! He looked at Kirito and grinned. As he did so he vanished, flying so fast toward the ship that the water basically exploded upward in his path.

Then he landed with such force in the middle of the ships deck that it cracked the wood. The marines were taken by surprise and terror by the looks of them.

“Why isn’t this just shitty, you are going to die here...”

One marine after the other car at him at first, each getting the body obliterated by darkness magic. Dark blast and everything. Then the marines tried to use strategies, coming in hordes, woth his shield none of them touched him. One huge guy came at him sword raised, as soon as he got close enough shinoji punched a hole through his chest. Child’s play. “Let me show you power!”

Shinoji let his form return to normal. As he did so black lightning began to crash around him. The sky above turned black and the lightning began to crash. Several marines were gathering around him. “now do you know what happens to metal around lightning? My power is made to kill a god!  And you dare come at me with shitty swords?” As he said he last word black lightning jetted out to all the swords pointing at him. Blowing some of the marines right off the ship smoking. Others were turned to ash in the very spot the stood. 2 marines managed to survive. But not for long. The both decided to run toward Shinoji. Mistake. Shinoji jumped up into the air and grabbed the heads as he jumped over them and fried their brains from the inside. Smoke billowed out of the ears were there used to be a brain. They fell to the ground with a blunt thud. The screams that were coming from below deck were caused by the lightning that was now streaming through the metal bowels of the ship killing marines in contact.

“Black lightning cannon!” Nearly all of the marines were killed by this attack only to have more come out from below. Damn these men done give up! Who the hell sent them? This is absolutely nuts. There was nothing like this in his world.

Finally getting fed up with this back and forth woth the ship shinoji decided it was finally time to end this ship. He jumped into the air.

“ Charged Particle Cannon...” he extended his hands out and charged the beam while the marines watched from below. The black lightning beam hit the ships bow. After the smoke cleared the revealed that half the ship had been blown apart. The other marines in the ocean were electrocuted by black lightning. With a flash of a bolt he was next to Kirito again. Next move.

wc 515
=================
Arc info:

Ships remaining: 8/10
Vice Admirals: 5/5
Marines killed: 2,000/10,000
Shinoji
Shinoji

Race : Human (Fairy Ta
Class : Genius

Back to top Go down

Buster call Arc (Motion 66 Pirates) Empty Re: Buster call Arc (Motion 66 Pirates)

Post by Kirito Gekko Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:23 pm

Watching Shinoji just charge in and basically sink a ship in the same time that it took himself to sink one, made him smile. Watching his second in command at full strength again got him motivated to pump up his power to the max. Spinning around in the spot where he was standing Kirito activated Diable Jambe and used Sky Walk to get into the air once again and headed towards the ships. "Let's see how fast one of their little leaders go down!" Getting close to the ship Kirito threw a series of kicks into the masts of the the ship causing massive fires to break out. After the kicks his leg went back to normal as he landed right in front of the Vice Admiral.

"Damn dirty pirate! How dare you damage my ship and kill my men!" The Vice Admiral was quick to draw his sword and stand in a stance to prepare his attack on Kirito. Feeling no fear at all for the Admiral, Kirito just laughed as he drew out Sandai Kitetsu once again. "If you think you can beat me in combat you have another thing coming to you. Government lap dog!" Kirito wasted no time jumping into action as he charged the Vice Admiral without even a second thought. The two clashed with Kirito pushing the Vice Admiral back with little to no effort. Keeping his ground Kirito kept pushing the Vice Admiral back. "Can you see it now? How out classed you are here? You people made a big mistake targeting my crew and myself. Now you all die." Just then a few marines jumped in to save their commanding officer. This only allowed Kirito to kick the Vice Admiral away and slash open the throats of most of the marines. The Vice Admiral regained his footing and watched in horror as Kirito slaughtered mos of his men with no effort. "Stop! Leave my men out of this! Fight me instead!" Turning his head slightly to show his grin to the Vice Admiral to only turn back to the other marines and continue to kill them. The Vice Admiral then stood there with tears in his eyes as his good men were dying left and right around him. He knew he was nearly powerless to stop Kirito as this was going on. Finally out of a fit of rage the Vice Admiral gripped his sword as tight as he could and lunged himself at Kirito and went to slash him from behind. Quickly drawing Yubashiri out Kirito blocked the Vice Admiral's attack with no effort. "Look who finally got brave enough to stop me. You still aren't good enough to stop me however." Kirito and the Vice Admiral stood there locked in a power struggle for a few moments. Until Kirito brought in Sandai Kitetsu into the mix and began to push the Vice Admiral back again. "The cursed sword, Sandai Kitetsu. That sword was reported missing in the East blue a few months ago after Cipher Pol Nine wiped out a mini group of the Revolutionary Army. I guess you were part of that group and somehow survived. This will make me legendary if I manage to kill you!" Kirito only let out a laugh as he was finally figured out by the Marines. This was the moment in his life that he was surprised no one could figure out especially since he had fought the marines time and time again. "I guess I've been found out. Does not matter for you however. Your life ends today since I don't like you Government sheep."

Taking both swords Kirito pushed against the Vice Admiral getting him close to the railing of the ship. Getting his swords close to the Vice Admiral's neck Kirito began to push with everything he had. It easily over powered the Vice Admiral and the swords began to dig into his neck. "Sorry, this is the end of the line for you. You were not even a challenge to me at all." Giving it his full force his sword finally went completely through the Vice Admiral's neck and his head fell over board leaving his body. Kirito looked at the Vice Admiral's sword and decided to keep it. He pried the sword from his now dead hands and took the sheath placing both at his hip with the other two. Now having three swords he could attempt Roronoa Zoro's technique. However now wasn't the time to be practicing any type of techniques. However using all three together would be something that could be attempted. Now with the Vice Admiral dead there was a matter on what to do with the remainder of his crew. They all stood there shaking with fear around Kirito not knowing what to do.

"If you men feel like trying to defeat me you are more than welcome to do so. If not then I will just sink your ship now." One of the marines got brave and and raised their rifle to shoot Kirito. Once he fired the shot Kirito just used his haki to step to the side and avoid it. The bullet then strayed and hit one of the other Marines in the area killing them. The one that fired the shot dropped their gun and started to step back in fear. "Too bad, was hoping for a challenge from at least one of you on this useless ship. Oh well."

Using sky walk Kirito jumped into the air and went back to the wall next to Shinoji and sat down on the wall while the men were loading cannons on the south wall. Just sitting there Kirito continued to watch the other seven ships get closer to the shore while the one he was just on was on fire and burning in the sea. "Sink the burning one Shinoji. We will let the others get closer. I figure the Vice Admirals that are leading those ships are a bunch of push overs. I just killed one without even trying so I figure these guys pose no threat." He sat there waiting for Shinoji's response to his order, this was to have a little fun with these marines before killing them all.

wc 1089
=================
Arc info:

Ships remaining: 8/10
Vice Admirals: 4/5
Marines killed: 2,500/10,000
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoji Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:17 pm

Shinoji watched as Kirito almost took out another ship. He stood there regaining more magic energy as it was very thick in the air right now. For reasons unknown he could feel everything that was going on. He basically could see inside Kiritos head like he was observing the fight from a movie screen in his head. As soon as he started slaying the marines the Vice Admiral stepped to him and he watched the whole scene go down. The ship was still rampant with Marines. Hundreds. Then he saw Kirito make his way back to his ship.

Sink the burning one Shinoji. We will let the others get closer. I figure the Vice Admirals that are leading those ships are a bunch of push overs. I just killed one without even trying so I figure these guys pose no threat."

Shinoji didn’t waste any time, all this magical energy that was surrounding him was pumping him up. He was worried because he didn’t want to collapse this time. This time seemed a lot different. More stable like his body had gotten used to the magic here. He pushed off from the ground changing into his Halphas demon form. And charging to the burning ship.

He landed on the deck in the middle of the marines scrambling to put the fires out and man the battle stations. The marine that was in front of him looked terrified. And yelled “DEMON!” and immediately was silenced by Shinoji slicing him in half. Halphas was his favorite form. He felt more free in this form. Several more marines came at him with swords and fist all ending in the same fate, lying in a bloody pool under Shinojis Feet. One Sneaky marine was able to come up behind Shinoji. With all his might he tried to stab him, The blade didn’t have a chance against Shinojis speed, without even blinking his senses kicked in and moved out of the blades way. In doing so the marine slipped on the blood that was on the deck and stabbed a fellow marine in the neck severing the jugular. The marine screamed at Shinoji “BASTARD!!!” and charged at him with the bloody sword. Shinoji hovered there waiting for the man to get closer. As he did a Flash of black lighting crashed in front of him, a direct hit on the marine. The smell of burned flesh and blood filled the air. The marines burned body was so badly burned that it it looked like his was an ember statue, flames trickled down his body as the clothes burned off. The marine was killed on contact. There were about 500 more marines left on the ship. In the distance he could see the others from the ships. Some of them were takign life rafts to the farther ships to fortify the others. He assumed that there were Stronger men left on those ships. Shinoji sure hoped so. Because the men on these last two ships were weaklings and he had no time to be dealing with them.

How did they find us in the first place? Do the not know who they are dealing with? What type of person Shinoji could be if he wanted to? How dare they attack our crew? Thank god the ship was cloaked and protected by magic. Most of the encampment was as well.

Shinoji decided it was about time to end this ship. He charged the ship with black lightning from his Palm. Killing the Marines in the same way he did the last ships. Then he flew up into the air raining the Magic projectiles down impaling the men below. The ship started to buckle from the damage from him and Kirito.

“Time to finish you off. Cosmic Beam!”

The beam of energy charged from his palm and fired at the middle of the ship crushing it and any hope of the men surviving. The ship began to sing smoke filling the sky around them.

---------------------------
Word Count: 666
Ships remaining: 7/10
Vice Admirals: 4/5
Marines killed: 3,500/10,000
Shinoji
Shinoji

Race : Human (Fairy Ta

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:21 am

The senkaimon opened up in the World of the Living high in the sky beyond the view of prying eyes. Though it was highly unlikely for anyone spiritually aware to even be around, it always help to be as covert as possible. This was the young captain's assumption at least, one that was fairly incorrect. Where the pair of shinigami had emerged was literally in the midst of a battlefield. Below them and stretching out to the north was a vast open sea, a myriad of ships both battered and not speckled in the water. To the south, a mass of land with only two men from what Tenjinsai could see. Whatever was going on here, those two individuals were locked in combat with what was essentially an army, and were faring quite well. The Captain had popped into existence just in time to see one of them fire a beam of energy and pulverize one of the water craft in its entirety.

It was an odd sight to see, considering Tenjinsai had never been to the World of the Living before. He had heard of humans that had spiritual powers, Fullbringers he believed they were called. What outrageous chance it was that where they popped up just so happened to be a pair of spiritually aware humans. Perhaps, if they were friendly enough, their brains could be picked to see if they knew the whereabouts of Captain Taro. As he began to drop down lower to attempt interaction with them the large droves of men on the boats began to stop and look up, hooting, hollering, and pointing up to where he was. 'Can they see me?' This was the first though that ran through Tenjinsai's mind. The second thought closely followed the first and confirmed his initial suspicions as a cannonball was fired upwards from the ship towards him.

'I suppose this means that they can see me as well, how strange.'
For there to be so many humans that were able to see him. Did the events that caused so many people to disappear also effect the ones who remained? It was question for later, he had to deal with the cannonball that was soaring towards him first. Placing his right arm out, he opened the palm of his right hand and aimed it down towards the cannonball that was coming towards him. "Bakudou number eight, Seki." A blue glow began to form in the palm of his hand and quickly expanded into a small round shield. The offending weapon smashed into the shield and was deflected harmlessly away from him; falling down below into the water of the ocean. 'I guess diplomacy is not a strong point of humans. Though these individuals do not seem the be the friendliest as it is.'

Whoever they were they had already been in conflict with the two men on the shoreline. It was hard to say who had started it, having arrived in the middle of the battle. One thing was certain though, they had brought an army to kill two men which meant they came here with only one purpose in mind. Perhaps though one more attempt at diplomacy could be made. Tenjinsai had not made contact with any of them, despite being attacked only moments after arriving in the area. He was one to give the benefit of the doubt, hopefully it did not bite him in the ass. Continuing his descent, the young Captain landed on the deck of one of the vessels; now appearing much larger then they had before. They were actually quite vast once he was standing on it, a marvelous piece of craftsmanship to be certain. He was not here though to marvel over the structure of this sea vessel, he was here to talk and hopefully get some information.

"Pardon me, I do not mean to intrude on whatever business you are all tending to here, but who is the commanding officer here?" Now that Tenjinsai was on deck he could see that there were actually hundred of men on the single ship, which surrounded him rather quickly. They all had swords drawn, though ones that were of a foreign design to him. In the Soul Society there were of course a variety of weapons, but swords always took some form of a katana; until they were released at least. These were different, they were straight, with a rounded guard that covered their hand; it was, fascinating, to say the least. As he observed his surroundings a part in the crowd began to form along with shouting coming from the same direction. After a few moments a form began to present itself from where the group was making way, someone who was larger then most of the others and certainly had a degree of strength that Tenjinsai could sense from him.

"Who are you and what business do you have on my ship? Are you one of those pirates?" The young shinigami raised an eyebrow, had he just been called a pirate? Perhaps in his youth he was a vagabond, vigilante, maybe even a ruffian, but a pirate; that was a first. Either way, he was not and he would conduct himself with the eloquence a mission of diplomacy would demand. "My name is Tenjinsai Bushinji, I am the Captain of the First Division in the Gotei Thirteen and what you would refer to as a Shinigami, a God of Death. So, no, I am not a pirate." Many of the soldiers surrounding the man who he assumed to be the leader looked confused, perhaps even frazzled. Perhaps he had divulged a little too much information off the bat, especially to a group of humans. They most likely knew nothing of the Soul Society and he probably came off like a madman.

The Captain sighed lightly, his left hand looping its thumb into his sash and his right hand resting over the hilt of his zanpaktou by the wrist. "You are a what, a god of death? Who do you take me for, some kind of idiot. I have certainly never heard of any Gotei Thirteen either, clearly you must be a pirate, or maybe some scum from the Revolutionary Army." Again he was being accused of being a pirate, or a member of some group called the Revolutionary Army. As he had just confirmed, Tenjinsai was certainly no pirate, he also had no idea what other group that this man had just referred to was. Clearly these discussions were heading in the wrong direction, perhaps because these men were not in the right mind to be having a civilized conversation. "Alright, I have heard enough of your nonsense. As a Marine Vice Admiral and representative of the World Government I am ordering you to disarm and surrender for further investigation."

Tenjinsai had to use every fiber of his being to not drop his jaw in sheer confusion. In only minutes he had gone from introducing himself to being ordered to disarm and become a prisoner to whomever these people were. All he wanted was to ask a question or two and see if he could find some information, now he was apparently a criminal. He had enough issues on his plate already in his home, he did not need to be further inconvenienced by a misunderstanding. "Listen, I am who I said I am regardless if you understand what that means or not. I am not a pirate nor am I a member of a Revolutionary anything. I just came here to find someone and am looking for help or information. If you cannot help me I will just get out of your hair." The man who had identified himself as a Vice Admiral began to smirk maliciously, his hand gravitating toward the blade on his hip.

"Good, I was hoping that you would resist. We can throw you in the brig along with the other two once they are captured. Perhaps you will regret your decision once we have you in chains!!" All at once the man unsheathed his blade and charged at Tenjinsai, swinging with wild tenacity. 'Why does trouble find me wherever I go.' Though the Vice Admiral may have been talented by their standard, he was leagues below the plateau that Tenjinsai stood on. It was simple childsplay to avoid the various slashes that the marine set upon him with, almost laughable to be fair. It was clear that this display of incompetence was angering and embarrassing the Vice Admiral as he stopped and barked orders to the rest of his men. "Enough of this foolishness, seize him!!" All at once the mob of marines swarmed in swinging their blades and firing their rifles.

Tenjinsai sighed and floated up into the air, using the reishi in the atmosphere to form small platforms to glide upon. Below, the men continued to fire their rifles and started loading up their cannons, firing them with wild abandon at the shinigami floating up above. "I suppose they just aren't going to give up. I suppose I gave them enough chances to surrender, nothing to be done about it. May the King forgive the transgressions I am to commit." The young Captain closed his eyes and placed his right arm out, facing downwards toward the ship, his palm open and a yellow light sparking at its center. "Sprinkled on the bones of the beast. Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle. Hadou number sixty three, Raikouhou." At the end of his chant the yellow sparking in his hand grew exponentially into a large orb.

As quickly as the orb had formed it fired a massive blast of energy down toward the ship that sat below. It only took a second or two for the beam to travel from him to the ship and the damage that followed was catastrophic. The ship was ripped asunder as the beam passed through it and crashed into the ground under the water causing a great wake that splashed high into the air as the water ebbed and flowed to refill the crater that had formed. There was little left of the ship that he had fired upon and certainly no survivors of the blast. Tenjinsai had not come here to end lives and shed blood, but he found himself between a rock and a hard place. These, humans, without even taking a moment to really speak with him had accused him of being a criminal and tried to kill him several times. It was clear there was little point in trying to reason with them, action had to be taken.

Perhaps if he was lucky the other two they were trying to capture would be more willing to speak with him, though that was also yet to be seen. He could simply hope and try to expedite the combat so he would have the opportunity to speak with them.

---------------------------
Ships remaining: 6/10
Vice Admirals: 3/5
Marines killed: 4,500/10,000
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Tenjinsai Bushinji

Race : Vaizard
Power : 172000
Strength : 70
Stamina : 210
Speed : 211
Energy : 226
Perception : 210
Energy Speed : 223

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikoto Kurokei Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:36 am

Mikoto arrived shortly after Tenjinsai did leaving the senkaimon to see the odd battlefield before him. A momewnt later he was greeted by a cannonball of all things Mikoto managed to get out of the way before it hit him, after breathing a sigh of relief he angerly look to see where his almost new friend came from. It seemed to come from the ship Tenjinsai was heading towards all the humans seemed to be yelling and pointing at Tenjinsai begging the question 'Wait they can see him?' followed by 'Does that mean they can see me to?' everything Mikoto knew was thrown out the window that or they all had very high sprit abilities. Mikoto dismissed the thought given its complete impossiblity and refocused on what his friend was up to from what he gathered it seemed Tenjinsai was heading down to ask them questions figuring he had that under control Mikoto did the same.

He found another ship not to far off and went there and unsurprisingly was once again greeted by cannon fire. Mikoto once again got out of the way of its path and landed on deck, once he landed he was now greeted by alot of yelling and was charged at. He tried to communicate with the men "Hey hold on I am only here to ask some questions" however that did not work and they continued to charge at him. "Get the filthy pirate! if we catch him we will be rewarded for our efforts" Mikoto was in shock he was called many things in his many years but filthy pirate was new. Mikoto drew his zanpaktou seeing as talking was not going anywhere and defended himself against the onslaught of men "I'll have you know I do bath regularly how dare you insult my hygenine you morons!, Also who you calling a pirate i may have done many things in my time but being a pirate is definatly not one of them" The men ignored his rebutle and attack in more force.

Killing humans is not something a shinigami did on a wim nor did Mikoto however they were leaving him very little choice in the manner he could only be on the defensive for so long. "I am giving you only one warning stop or i will fight back" surpisingly they all did stop but not for the reason Mikoto thought the all started laughing it was like they thought he could not be serious. "HAHAHAHA gone on fight back we dare you you'll just make it all the more fun when we lock you away" with that Mikoto took the chance he was given he did warn them after all "Hado number nineteen, Jugeki Byakurai" with that said a very powerful bolt of lighting shot from Mikoto's striking down a few men in the process. 'How lucky got more then one of them' there was silence for a moment the men stood in shock at what they saw.

The silence was broken by one of the men in the crowd "Wha what just happened?! how the hell did he do that!" another spoke "He must be a devil fruit eater! quickly kill him!" a second later all the men attacked Mikoto 'filthy pirate now devil?' he didn't know weather or not to be upset or take it as a complement. As wave after wave of men attacked Mikoto he cut them down one by one 'They are strong by human standards but still' not long after all the men stopped attacking for what reason Mikoto didn't know however that question would be answered soon enough "What the hell is going on here!? whoare you and why are you killing my men!".

Before Mikoto got a chance to answer one of men cut him off "Vice Admiral sir! this man is a fruit eater and a pirate we tried to capture him but he resisted and started attacking" will that couldn't be farther from the true it seemed Mikoto wouldnt get a chance to give his side of the story "I see good work marine i'll take it from here". Well atleast Mikoto got some answers even if it was unintentional these men he fought were marines apparently and the man before him was their Vice Admiral "You Pirate scum i am going to enjoy beating you to a plup and throwing you in the brig" A moment later Mikoto heard a explosion everyone on the ship including this Vice Admiral looked to see. It seemed Tenjinsai must have had a similar problem with the ship he went to and had ot resort to destorying the ship.

'Man Tenjinsai they must have left you with no other option huh?' all the marines and the Vice Adrimal were thinking the same thing however the Vice Admiral said it out loud "What the hell happened over there?!" at that point the all turned and looked at Mikoto "It was your doing wasn't it scum hell with capture time for you to die". While the Vice Admiral was signficantly strong then the rest of the marines his attacks were still fairly simple to dodge. It seemed that Mikoto was once again put on the defensive not for long however Mikoto parried one of the man's attacks and put him on the defensive. "You are strong sir but to beat me you'll need another few thousand years of training before your ready to fight me" it seemed that comment got to him "Shutup filth men attack!" with that all the marines charged at him but by this time Mikoto had had enough of the situation "Enough of this I am finishing this fight here and now" Mikoto jumped into the air "Now, Take their Souls, Rīpā" with that Mikoto's blade changed the top of his zanpaktou turned into a hinged scythe and Mikoto's reaitsu turned into a shadowy darkness which enveloped him giving him more strength.

Mikoto landed and attacked "Bōseki" Mikoto faced his blade outwards and began to spin it at high speeds at which point black shadows shot from the tip of his blade which started to cover the ship and his enemies upon impact the shadows began to created small explosions which killed nearly every marine on the deck of the ship. However the Vice Admiral still stood though the shadows took their toll "You bastard what the hell...was that" Mikoto paused for a moment "Honestly ther eis no point in telling you, you will not live long enough to understand what that attack was anyway". The Vice Admiral gave him a angry look and charged at him "You wont leave this ship alive!" Mikoto stepped out of the way of his attack and struck him down "I am sorry for this but you gave me no choice" Mikoto sealed his zanpaktou and jumped into the air. While most of the marines were dead and their Vice Admiral killed as well there still was the matter of the ship which cause one of Mikoto's memories to trigger Hayashi once showed him how to preform Sōkatsui all he had to do was remember how it went "Hmmm how did it go again? hmmm oh yes" Mikoto point the palm of his hand at the ship "Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws, Hado number thirty-three Sōkatsui" a blue energy formed in Mikoto's hand and shot at the ship hitting it but not destorying it completely "Tuff thing arn't you Hado number thirty-one Shakkaho" a ball of red energy formed in Mikoto's palm and fired at the ship destorying it leaving the rest to sink to the bottom of the sea.

"There is no one on that ship that would have survived that now then where did Tenjinsai go of to?" a moment later Mikoto spotted Tenjinsai and went over to him. "Not much on reason are they?, kind of reminds me of the thugs we use to fight though there was more just beating that crap out of them then killing them" Mikoto thought for a moment on what to say "So Tenjinsai I take it you have a plan B?".

Ships remaining: 5/10
Vice Admirals: 2/5
Marines killed: 5,500/10,000

word count 1384
Mikoto Kurokei
Mikoto Kurokei

Race : Shinigami
Power : 70000
Strength : 60
Stamina : 74
Speed : 86
Energy : 160
Perception : 62
Energy Speed : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:04 pm

Watching Shinoji sink one of the ships before them, Kirito stood there and observed the final groups of the marines. Then all of a sudden he sensed something with his haki and looked around to try and find it. Up in the sky two people appeared both wearing a black outfit and the other was wearing a white cloak over his black outfit. Who ever they were he was not sure at this time if they were friend or foe. Then the marines began to attack them out of no where confirming they were not on the side of the Marines. Who ever they were he had never seen anyone like them before. The one with the cloak was pushing out some great power and using some strange spells. It was almost like Shinoji's power but a little more powerful. These are strange people but they seemed to be friendly for now. Now that there is someone even more powerful than himself here, Kirito figured it would be a good time to use his Devil Fruit powers to try and end this a little quicker. The flames then appeared around him like an aura as he then looked over at Shinoji and gave one more order to finish things up. "There are three ships left without a commanding officer. Focus on those, I shall take on the final Vice Admiral since I am sure that those two over there will handle the other Vice admiral I am sure." Turning into his full Phoenix form he then flew over to one of the ships manned by a Vice Admiral and landed just in front of him. The flames of his devil fruit filled the ship as Kirito emerged in his human form from the flames.

"So you finally showed up. Kirito Gekko. Who knew that you could control fire like that. Except for one thing this fire does not burn and seems to have a cold sensation to it. What kind of power do you have?" Kirito stepped forward with one of his hands on his sword. Only snickering he had only one thing to say. "Wouldn't you like to know what I am capable of? Too bad this is the end for you. Just die without saying a word." Drawing out two of his three swords and got into the Taka nami position. The marine placed his hand on his sword as well and prepared to attack. "You really think you are strong enough? Don't kid yourself, you are outclassed here by me and my First Mate. Apparently against those other two as well it seems that you are out of your league." Launching the Taka nami Kirito caused a large whirlwind on the deck snapping all of the masts into pieces and sent all of the lower rank officers off the ship. Only the vice admiral remained on the deck but only due to the fact he dug his sword into the deck of the ship. However due to the Taka nami the ship took heavy damage and was taking on water. The lower decks began to fill with water causing the ship to list to one side. "You are stronger than what you appear to be. Even managed to kill all of my men without even trying. You will pay for that. With your life filthy pirate!" The Vice Admiral figured it would be smart to try and attack Kirito with a frontal attack. Kirito only smiled while appearing directly in front of the Vice Admiral who tried to cut him with a downward attack. Getting down close to the ground Kirito turned his back to the Vice Admiral and block the attack with both of his swords above his head. Holding the Vice Admiral there without any effort he then turned his head and looked at him. "Can you see the vast difference between us? You are outclassed. Get your ships off my turf or you will all die here." Both sat there in a power struggle for a short while before the Vice Admiral backed off for a moment as Kirito stood up straight and turned to face the Vice admiral. Both of them locked eyes as they both knew that a final attack was needed to bring an end to this little farce. Preparing to use the Rashoman as it would be a great frontal attack while the Vice Admiral got into a stance. Both stood still for a moment until they both lunged forward at each other. Both slashed at each other appearing on opposite sides of each other. Kirito stood up straight and placed both of his sword back in their sheaths and kept facing the way he landed. Just then Blood splattered out of the Vice Admiral and the ship then began to creak beneath Kirito's feet. "That is the end of this. Now die at the bottom of the sea you trash." Just then with a tap of his foot the ship then broke in two different ways as Kirito turned into his hybrid form with his wings and flew up in the air a bit as the ship began to sink with the dying Vice Admiral still laying on the deck.

Turning his attention back to the other two Kirito decided to stay in the air and observe them. With high hopes that they were on his side Kirito stayed on his guard to make sure he was not to be caught with his pants down. "I hope for our sake they are on our side and friendly." Keeping watch on them he wanted to see their power for himself and eventually approach them and try to thank them for helping. However how he was going to do so was a different matter for the time being. For now it was time to watch and see how they handle the final Vice Admiral and the last four ships.

wc 1,021
=================
Arc info:

Ships remaining: 4/10
Vice Admirals: 1/5
Marines killed: 6,000/10,000
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:08 pm

Tenjinsai felt some remorse over what he had to do, but still felt justified in his actions. These men were violent, unreasonable, and dangerous if left to their own devices. Against individuals like himself, he was well enough alone because he completely outclassed them in terms of strength. However, to the average individual, these men were threatening and most likely oppressive. If the young shinigami had to guess he imagined them something akin to a military in the World of the Living, similiar to the Shinigami in Soul Society. There were some that were good, and some that were bad, and Tenjinsai was fairly certain where these individuals sat. Even with his display of strength though, it appeared they had no intention of stopping, continuing their aggression against himself and Mikoto as well as the two men down below.

If on queue as well, Mikoto jumped into action dropping down onto another one of the ships and engaging with the men on board, releasing his shikai in the process. He danced a magnificent and deadly dance as the scythe he now wielded swept men away with every strike of the blade. It took him little time to make work of the men on board, all except for yet another one of them that identified as a Vice Admiral. Tenjinsai watched from above as his friend dueled him to the death, coming out victorious at the end of their conflict. Mikoto had wrapped up his skirmish by using Soukatsui to eviscerate the vessel, leaving its wooden innards to float across the sea. After finishing up, his companion quickly came to his side, broaching a discussion to the events at hand. Tenjinsai nodded in agreement to what his friend had said, but unfortunately he did not have an alternative plan for their scenario.

"Unfortunately Mikoto, these men will not stop until they have either all been eliminated, or we have been. The amount of time and energy it would require to restrain each and every one of them would be impossible to perceive as well. It is lamentable but, we must perform our duties as guardians of both our and this world." After finishing his lamentable speech, the young Captain reached his right hand down to his zanpaktou, gripping its hilt tightly. As he was moving to draw it from the sheath he paused a moment, seeing one of the men below move to action as well. It appeared his powers were similar to that of his own, in a different way. He jumped up into the air and turned into some sort of a flaming bird. It actually reminded him a great deal of the stories he heard of the Soukyoku being unsealed for an execution.

'To imagine that a human would have such interesting powers. Such great strength as well.' This man, whoever he was, possessed a degree of strength that outclassed most shinigami. What he possessed seemed different from their reiryoku though, giving out a different feel but still being tenable enough to be sensed. If Tenjinsai had to really rate him, he would place him somewhere between the gap of a Vice Captain and Captain, which was fairly vast to begin with. Tenjinsai would have to approach the situation carefully after this battle, seeing where he stood and what kind of temperment this man had. At the moment though it seemed both groups were on the same page as far as who their opponents were. His hand tightened its grip upon his zanpaktou and this time, actually drew it from the sheath. "Seijin Enma."

Without the use of a command Tenjinsai released his shikai, a proud moment for any shinigami and certainly himself. That simple act in itself was evidence of the achievement of a Bankai release. As his shikai was unveiled his reiatsu swarmed the area around, spreading for hundreds of feet and appearing as a hurricane of flames. It violently swarmed around him, almost shrouding the young Captain from view between the unbareably scorching plooms of fire. Raising his zanpaktou up into the air above him, Tenjinsai swung it downwards towards one of the ships; a massive bolt of flames was released as he swung and plummeted down towards the sea faring vessel below. The size of the blast itself was enormous, its shadow as it soared downward overcasting the entire ship and the area that surrounded it as well.

Within moments it struck the ship, erupting into a devastation of fire and chaos as the ship broke apart, the few remaining bits a flaming wreck that was soon incinerated into nothingness. All the lives on board perished nearly instantaneously, something that could at least put Tenjinsai's conscious at ease knowing that they did not suffer long before they died.

----------------------------------

Ships remaining: 3/10
Marines killed: 7,000/10,000
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Tenjinsai Bushinji

Race : Vaizard
Power : 172000
Strength : 70
Stamina : 210
Speed : 211
Energy : 226
Perception : 210
Energy Speed : 223

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikoto Kurokei Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:06 pm

Mikoto got his answer sadly Tenjinsai did not have another plan given the current situation Mikoto couldn't blame him though how would anyone ever expect this to happen. Mikoto noticed that Tenjinsai was watching some stranger fight in the distance what Mikoto saw was odd indeed. He had never seen anyone turn into some sort of bird or whatever it was that man became though the mystery man was strong close to a captains power but not as strong as Tenjinsai. Hopefully they wouldn't have to cross each other but from what it seemed he was fighting these marines as well which made Mikoto wonder 'Maybe he's the pirate those morons were comparing me to' regardless if his thought was true or not Mikoto replied ot his friend "I know Tenjinsai we have to do our duties, However that does not mean i have to like it i am not a fan of killing humans even if they are completely stupid and don't know any better" Mikoto sighed "But they don't give us much choice in the matter hopefully we wont get in to much trouble for this".

What seemed like an eternity though was only a few minutes there was silence both Tenjinsai and Mikoto in thought most likely however that was broken when Tenjinsai unseathed his zanpaktou. Tenjinsai realsed his blade and its power was imense and a sight to see Mikoto had to brace himself for a bit to not give in to the weight of its and Tenjinsai power. Moments later Tenjinsai struck down another one of the marines ships destroying it completely there was nothing left of it just some ashes in the wind 'Atleast it was quick' Mikoto thought. Mikoto took that as hint himself to get back to work "Well i guess it is my turn then" Mikoto flew to the next ship dodging cannon balls whilie heading over to the next ship.

Mikoto wondered if there was yet another Vice Admiral on the ship he now stood over from what he saw and sensed there was no one on teh ship with any significant strength to inform otherwise. Mikoto needed to think of a way to deal with the ship he was not as strong as Tenjinsai and sadly could not give its crew a quick end he could use kido but he needed to dodge the cannon fire. Though if he went down to the ship to deal with the cannons he would only prolong their suffering in the end though Mikoto decided to go down to the ship and fight them in meele combat. While down on the ship he could look for a weak spot to his wit hhis kido to destory the ship, once landed not to Mikoto's surpise he was charged at by all on the deck. Drawing his zanpaktou he attacked back "I am sorry for this but i have no quick way to end this yet" wave after wave of marines charged him each one getting cut down by his zanpaktou eventually Mikoto spotted some beer barrels and some muntions. While the beer could explode in the right conditions the muntions on the other hand would provide enough force to sink the ship.

Once given the chance Mikoto leaped back into the air and perpared his kido "Shakkaho will be the best for ignition" Mikoto help his arms out and aimed his palms at the place he spotted the ships muntions. "Hado number thirty-three, Shakkaho" the ball of red energy shot from his palms and hit the muntion barrels cauing a chain reaction destorying the ship and the rest of its crew "I wish i could have made it less painless but this is the best i can do" Mikoto flew back over to Tenjinsai. Once he made it back he spoke to his friend "Wish i could have given them a quicker death then i did but it was not within my abilities right now" Mikoto paused for a moment "So i don't want to use this word but which one is the next target Tenjinsai?".

Ships remaining: 2/10
Marines killed: 8,000/10,000

Word count 682
Mikoto Kurokei
Mikoto Kurokei

Race : Shinigami
Power : 70000
Strength : 60
Stamina : 74
Speed : 86
Energy : 160
Perception : 62
Energy Speed : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:26 pm

Still floating in mid air in his hybrid form Kirito watched on as the two men sank two more marine ships. This was more or less a confirmation that they were on his side. Keeping that in mind Kirito flew down and exploded more flames all over another ship that did not have the last and final Vice Admiral on board. Emerging from the flames he used Diable Jambe and kicked the center of this ship causing it to fracture in many spots. Taking a look around at all the marines around him he could only act stern. "If you do not think you can win a battle against me then get lost. Otherwise you will die like the rest." The men all scrambled into a position where they could launch a counter attack against Kirito. Without even batting a single eye Kirito launched his Party Table Kick Course. The attack hit many of the Marines around him sending almost the entire crew of the ship down into the sea.

Standing back up in a normal position Kirito stood there and looked around at an empty ship. "This was just too easy. The men really stood no chance against me.
How boring of the Government to send a small fry after me and my crew."
He then sent up a fireball into the sky that made a noise like a bottle rocket to signal his crew to stand down including Shinoji. Kirito then turned his attention to the two men above him and yelled up to them. "Hey! Thanks for the help! If you wish to speak to me back at the island you are more than welcome!" Walking slowly up to the bow of the ship Kirito then lifted his leg up behind him and gently tapped his foot onto the deck of the now empty Marine ship. After forming his wings he then flew into the air as the ship then blew apart and sank below the waves. Landing back on the wall beside Shinoji Kirito kept his watch on the final Marine ship.

The final ship had the last Vice Admiral on board and they were loaded to the teeth with weapons. That ship was sending out men to salvage parts and weapons from the other ships to launch an all out attack. Standing there with a grin on his face Kirito knew they were finished either way. Whether it was done by himself or the two above, the ship that was aiming to attack was doomed from the moment they didn't turn and run. "This marks the end of the World Government's little farce to try and control the world once again. Evil will not survive here." As he watched the Marines try and aim canons at the two in the sky, Kirito picked up a few pebble and flung it at the canon balls that were fired causing them to explode prematurely. This protected the two above from the attack and even solidified that Kirito and his crew were friendly to say the least.

wc 525
=============
Ships remaining: 1/10
Marines killed: 9,000/10,000
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next