Anime United: One World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Administrative Council~
Kirito Gekko
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Kuroishi Homura

~Managers~
Kumo

~Moderators~

~Lead Moderators~
Fabled (Bleach)
Aria (Naruto)

~Sub-Moderators~
Bleach
Chaos Kaiz

Naruto
Vacant

One Piece
Kite
Koga Senju

~Support~
Mikoto Kurokei
(Tests & Ranks)

~Content Team~
Himurotaiki
Nightshade Servers: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!
Facebook Page Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Missions (D-Rank)

Go down

Missions (D-Rank) Empty Missions (D-Rank)

Post by Koga Senju Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:32 am

Stepping into the office of what would be the Hokage, I stand there at the entrance to the office to see a Jonin sitting there. Since the disappearance of the Seventh Hokage and many others, some random shinobi have been stepping up and taking on roles until a new Hokage can be chosen. "Sir, I came here to get a mission. I hope I am not disturbing you." The jonin just sat there quietly for a moment before holding up a scroll that had a D-Rank label on it. After taking the scroll the Jonin looked up at me with a curious look on his face.

"So you are that Senju kid that the Senju clan sent us. Good, hope you do well on this mission. It should be easy with someone of your strength."

Nodding my head I then look out an open window and jump out onto a ledge where I begin to look around. Opening the scroll I observe that the job is to find a semi large dog and return it to the Hokage office to finish the mission. This was almost too easy as the Jonin said. After this mission was over I was thinking about getting some dinner if not find a place to rent somewhere. Having to go out of the village to go back home every now and then was going to be annoying. Plus sleeping outside was beneath me at this time since I was an important person. Using my sharp eyesight I then spot the dog in question about to lift its leg on a bush near by. Jumping off the ledge I use the clone jutsu to surround the dog. Standing around the dog with my clones I then approach it catching its collar and stopping it dead in its tracks. Picking it off its feet I then jump back up to the office and look over at the Jonin setting the dog back onto the floor.

"That as quick, well as promised here is your money. Do as you want with it. Would you like to accept another mission while you are here or will you be going back to do your own thing?"

I stand there quiet for a moment before Opening my mouth to the jonin. "Yes please, give me another mission sir. The more money I have the better of a home I can afford."

wc 417
Mission find the missing dog 417/300
Koga Senju
Koga Senju

Race : Human (Naruto)
Class : Tank
Power : 0
Strength : 0
Stamina : 0
Speed : 0
Energy : 0
Perception : 0
Energy Speed : 0

Back to top Go down

Missions (D-Rank) Empty Re: Missions (D-Rank)

Post by Koga Senju Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:00 am

After giving my answer for another mission the Jonin looked through a pile of scrolls and pulled one out and handed it to me. It was of the same rank but I am sure it is something with a little better activity to do. Opening the scroll and reading it I quickly find out it is a mission to pull weeds in a local garden that is in the Senju park. With such a mission on my hands it was going to be over almost too quickly. "I shall return once this mission is complete. Afterwards I must go find dinner and a place to sleep for the night. If you will excuse me." Making a quick bowing motion I make my way to the door.

"Good Luck on your mission Koga Senju. After all this park is named after your ancestors Lord First and Lord Second. So be sure to take good care while on this mission. Your fellow clan members shall be watching."

It was with a ominious look in his eye that I began to become more aware of something. My clan had many enemies it wouldn't surprise me if one was targeting me now. Even with it being this indirect, I cannot help but wonder what his end goal is. Walking out the door all I could think about was one thing, watching my own back.

wc 238
Help Pick my weeds 238/250
left thread
Koga Senju
Koga Senju

Race : Human (Naruto)
Class : Tank
Power : 0
Strength : 0
Stamina : 0
Speed : 0
Energy : 0