Anime United: One World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Administrative Council~
Kirito Gekko
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Kuroishi Homura

~Managers~
Kumo

~Moderators~

~Lead Moderators~
Fabled (Bleach)
Aria (Naruto)

~Sub-Moderators~
Bleach
Chaos Kaiz

Naruto
Vacant

One Piece
Kite
Koga Senju

~Support~
Mikoto Kurokei
(Tests & Ranks)

~Content Team~
Himurotaiki
Nightshade Servers: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!
Facebook Page Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Kirito's New World Adventure

Go down

Kirito's New World Adventure Empty Kirito's New World Adventure

Post by Kirito Gekko Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:36 pm

After leaving his former base of operations on Thriller Bark, Kirito managed to make his way over the Red Line into the New world. Perhaps this could be the fresh start he was looking forward to doing after all this time. However there was a reason he left Shinoji to go to Fishman island alone instead of going with him. The reason behind that was due to the fact that he was born in the New World on the island of Dressrosa. Despite everything that had happened with the Donquixote Family. In their many years of terror on the island another family existed next to theirs as well. This second family was called the Hiroko family. This was Kirito's family that he was born into just a little after Doflamingo Donquixote took over as king. His family was a mafia like family that just wanted to make money by any means. Perhaps even take over as king of Dressrosa but they all knew better for as long as Doflamingo stood in the way. This however did not stop the Hiroko family from butting heads with the Donquixote family. It was a constant turf war with each other on a daily basis. Doflamingo tend to stay out of it as well did the Hiroko boss whom also happened to be Kirito's father. Both of them came to an understanding on the day Doflamingo became king of the country. They both agreed to stay out of each other's business and each will leave the other alone.

Kirito Gekko was not always his name, it was the name given to him when he joined the Revolutionary army two years before Straw Hat Luffy took down Dolfamingo. He was originally born Giotto D. Harvey Hiroko. This name was only his name for about fifteen years of his life since he ran away from home when he was fifteen years old. He set out to sea originally wanting to become a pirate under Whitebeard. However this was not due to happen as the day he set out to sea Whitebeard died at Marineford along with Portgas D. Ace. Saddened by the death of his idols Giotto had really no where to go. This was until he ran into Sabo who was returning from a mission and invited him to join the Revolutionary army. It was during this time his name was changed from Giotto D. Harvey Hiroko to Kirito Gekko to allow him to live his life a little more free than before. Cut from all ties of his past he was finally free to take on anything that was thrown his way.

"I wonder if the family still has ties on Punk Hazard. I must erase the Hiroko Family now that the main power houses of the world are gone. Perhaps it is my chance to be free completely of my dark past." Flying through the air he was flying over the ocean at full speed towards the island Punk Hazard in hopes of catching something there. Perhaps a connection to his old family, since they saught after everything Doflamingo had after Luffy defeated him. It is well known that Doflamingo had his hand hevily in the underground networks and the lab on Punk Hazard was where a lot of his wares came from. Especially his trade with Kaido in the devil fruit department. Maybe getting his hands on the research there as well would serve Motion 66 well in the future as well as give them a new territory. Even taking Punk Hazard as his territory would add to his list of islands that he owns. Kirito had full intentions on becoming a Yonko once the right territory was under his control. First however he needed to put an end to the Hiroko family before they caught wind of him being alive and tried to take what was his. The hatred for his family burned very deep in his mind as well as his hatred for the underground networks as well. Slave trade, weapons deals and many other things in this world was amoung some of the things that Kirito wanted to put an end to. With the territories of Punk Hazard and Dressrosa under his belt he would be able to do just that. After ending the underground for the most part it would make conquering the new world that much easier. Now with Punk Hazard within view, Kirito prepared for his all out assult in ending this island's evil deeds. Perhaps even start the war with his former family and kill them off before anyone even noticed.

wc 766
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Race : Human (Pirate)
Class : Brute

https://animeunitedoneworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Kirito's New World Adventure Empty Re: Kirito's New World Adventure

Post by Kirito Gekko Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:48 am

Finally reaching Punk Hazard Kirito went into his hybrid form and landed on a beach. The place was a frozen wasteland with the other side burning in an inferno. This was caused by some massive fight between two Admirals of the Marines. It only goes to show that the Government does not care about the well being of islands or their people if they willingly destroyed an island like this. Standing there for a brief moment Kirito activated his Haki and used it to sense around the island. There were a few guards standing at some giant doors from what Kirito could see. Drawing out one of his swords Kirito approached them without even thinking twice about it.

"Halt who goes there?" Kirito did not answer the man as he asked the question and just kept getting closer. Without even a warning both of them raised their guns up and pointed them directly at him. "This place is property of the Hiroko family, led by the heads nephew Jaco Hiroko! Turn around now!" With a grin on his face Kirito used his full speed to appear next to them. Without even saying a word he just sliced them both sending them to the ground. "So they gave Jaco a command of his own? Sounds like the family lacks fire power for outside sources. This should be over soon." Pushing the door open Kirito then walked into the giant building that was once Ceasar Clown's lab for his scientific experiments. However now it was being used as an outpost for the Hiroko family back on Dressrosa. Punk Hazard was also a stomping ground for many things that caused horrific events all over the world. So of course a place like this would only help grow their wealth. Once inside he could not sense very many people. Most were just weak scientists that had little to no fighting power to them at all. This place had been weakened since Ceasar Clown's defeat by the Straw Hats and Heart Pirates. However there was one person in the labs that had some decent fighting power to them. That had to be Jaco, no one else could possibly be that strong. Not with all of these weak scientists at least. Heading down a single hallway Kirito came to a giant open room where the power was coming from.

"Good to see you again cousin Giotto. Have you finally returned to help out the family like a good boy?" Drawing out a second sword Kirito only stepped forward enough to get within good distance. "Sorry to disappoint you, but I am no longer Giotto. My name is Kirito Gekko, Captain of Motion 66 Pirates. The Giotto you knew died long ago. I am here to put an end to you all as well. Once I kill you Punk Hazard is officially my territory. Now die quietly." Jaco stood there with a surprised look on his face. Looking over to his gun he made a run for it. However Kirito was faster than Jaco and raised a sword into his neck. "You still are weak. Just as I thought. Someone like you doesn't belong in the New World. Now die you fool." Giving the sword a good pull it ran through Jaco's neck with little resistance. Jaco's head hit the floor with little to no resistance. With his death it marked Punk Hazard as his territory now. All that remained was searching around the lab and find things to use and possibly even train some more. After his time here was done he would be heading for Dressrosa next. With that marked the end of the Hiroko family forever.

wc 636
Punk Hazard conquered
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:47 pm

Walking over to each door, Kirito sealed off the room from the outside world. Deciding this was the place he was going to train and completely master his devil fruit and even train his fighting styles some more as well. However, first things first, he had to master this devil fruit to a whole new level. His former family could notice him here at any time and that Jaco was not checking in for some reason. That alone would warrant them coming here to find out what was going on. Deciding to leave the scientists alone for now he figured that it would buy him some time if he was letting them continue doing what they were doing. With all that in mind Kirito activated his flames once again.

"I feel like my grasp on the fruit itself is near complete. This might be the last time I might actually have to train with this fruit. Good, once I'm done with this I can finally move on and strengthen my other fighting styles." Clapping his hands together he fully transformed into the Phoenix. His flames burned brightly throughout the room as he continued to focus on this training. It seemed no one noticed that he was even here yet. As no one had tried to even knock on the door at all to check on Jaco or anything. Perhaps they had that much faith in him. Even though that faith was completely destroyed by Kirito when he first drew a sword against him. It was almost easier to kill a small child compared to killing Jaco. Either way things will get difficult if anyone noticed that Jaco was dead he would be noticed by the main family. So he had to hurry this training along to make sure he was ready for the all out war that was going to begin.

An announcement came over the intercom just as Kirito finished that thought. "Master Jaco, a special item has arrived for you from the Family Head. He said to eat it and become powerful and hold your weight." Just then a chest dropped through a pipe and landed on the table. Deactivating the flames Kirito walked over to the table and placed his hand on the chest. Lifting the lid on it, what Kirito saw only confirmed what his thoughts were about the current situation of the family. With this in his hands he was going to be capable of taking them down.

wc 422
A-rank fruit 422/2,500wc
Mochi Mochi Fruit acquired
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:57 am

Picking up this new fruit Kirito decided to just get it over with and devour the thing. Plugging his nose Kirito just shoved the whole fruit into his mouth and swallowed despite the nasty taste of it. Having ingested it, there was no way anyone could steal its power for themselves. Inspecting himself over he seemed to still be in one piece despite eating two devil fruits now. This was a feat only one other pirate had achieved and to still be standing by doing it. "I wonder what kind of power this devil fruit has. Maybe it might be good enough to actually do some damage." Holding his hand up some mochi randomly appeared over his hand and all Kirito could do was laugh. He ate a devil fruit based around food. But in the long run it could be strong if he worked hard enough with it. For now though his objective was mainly on the Phoenix fruit as he already knew its full power. The mochi would be a great weapon once mastered but for now it must be sidelined.

Reactivating his flames Kirito poured the rest of his focus into the phoenix fruit. Its power was slowly growing more stable to near perfect levels. Once the mastery of this fruit Kirito could move on and take the positions he wanted in the world. First was Yonko then the rank after that it will be World Government leader. No, it wouldn't be World Government Leader it would be a new world order at that point. The current Government will cease to exist after the final battle. The new world order will become something the world truly needs more than what the current government was offering. This was a means to an end. An end to the tyranny known as the World Government.

wc 310
A-rank fruit 732/2,500wc
Mochi Mochi fruit devoured.
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:55 am

With his flames burning ever so bright, Kirito transformed into a full form Phoenix. This was the first time he had ever taken on the full form despite becoming the bird before and in hybrid. However he was taking the transformation of the fruit to its full level. The flames began to erupt around Kirito especially around the scar that ran down his face and torso that was from the battle in Fiore. After a short while the scar completely vanished from sight. His healing capabilities began to increase even further beyond his past limitations that were present back on Thriller Bark. His flames had no heat to them yet it gave off a warming sensation all over Kirito. He now felt like he could fight in this form or even launch attacks from this form. Even though the fruit so far only offered healing properties and transformations. Despite this it did not mean the fruit did not have offensive capabilities to offer to the table. They just were not discovered quite yet. He would not have time however to find this out as another voice came over the intercom.

"Sir Jaco, the dealers and king of Prodence Kingdom is here. They want to see the new product. I shall show them in." Deactivating his flames he knew that he would end up getting caught now. There was no turning back all he could do was either send them away or just kill them before word could be spread. Deciding to attempt to play the ploy of weapons dealer for now, Kirito hid his swords behind a bar. Deciding to keep everything to hand to hand, it would make things less messy. Sitting down in the chair mochi began to drip down from his body. This was so embarrassing for Kirito as he did not have control on the powers of the Mochi fruit at all. Comparing its power thus far to that of his phoenix fruit he had a long road ahead of him. The door suddenly opened and Kirito kicked the small amount of mochi that dripped onto the floor under his chair. He quickly stood up and went to greet the people from the Prodence Kingdom. Only to have a single punch launch out at him. Jumping back quickly Kirito regained his footing some distance away and looked up to see the King holding his fists up with all the men behind him pointing guns at Kirito. Moving some of his hair out of his eyes Kirito could only stand there staring at them with a look of death on his face. "So what is the meaning of this?" The king only stepped forward with more men appearing behind him ready to shoot. In that moment Kirito knew that things were about to get messy. "I know you are not Jaco. I had a suspicion since when I got here I found two guards dead at the front door. Who ever you are, you will die here." Activating his flames just in time the men behind the King then pulled the triggers on their guns and fired on Kirito at the same time. It was as if a Gatling gun was firing on him at full speed. His flames protected him but the shock from the bullets pushed him back and almost down on one knee. As the gunfire stopped Kirito thought they were going to reload now only to have the King appear out of the smoke from the guns and launch a powerful punch against him in the chest. The blow felt very heavy causing Kirito's flames to vanish for a short while as he was sent flying into the wall causing it to crack and crumble behind him upon impact. Gasping for air Kirito found it very hard to breathe as the king managed to hit him dead center of his chest. Getting enough in him to look up to see another punch coming straight at him. Using his flames he managed to push himself out of the way quick enough to dodge the attack. Kicking his leg up it then stretched out of control and kicked the king with full force in the chin causing him to fly back a few feet. Landing on his back Kirito's leg then returned to normal very slowly. He knew that had to of been the work of the Mochi fruit at this point. So not only could he control Mochi he could also stretch like Monkey D Luffy. This was starting to get interesting.

"Did you see that?! His leg stretched out and struck our king! Get him!" Everyone raised their guns once again and took their aim at Kirito whom tried to kick them from a distance but it did not work. All of them seeing this as an opportunity they all pulled the triggers on their guns. Activating his flames just in time Kirito was able to avoid taking any serious damage from the bullets. After the gun fire stopped once again Kirito stood there in a cocoon made of his flames from the Phoenix fruit. It seemed he had to mainly count on the Phoenix fruit in this battle. No matter which direction he looked the Mochi was going to be useless here. However something had to be done about the soldiers constantly shooting him. At this rate even he would fall to the ground wounded. This was just one massive mess that needed to be handled quickly. It was only a matter of time before the Hiroko family caught onto what was happening here. If that were to happen now, it would mean the end for Kirito's plans. That was not allowed to happened here, not now, not yet. Just as Kirito was preparing to launch a counter attack the King reappeared out of the rubble and stood to face Kirito. "This is the end for you now. That was your only free shot you will get. Time for you to die." He stood ready to launch another punch at Kirito who felt nearly powerless to stop it. This fight was going to be a battle between Devil Fruit and pure raw power.

wc 1,051
A-rank fruit 1,783/2,500wc
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:39 pm

Attempting to turn his attention to the King the soldiers thus then used the opportunity to fire upon him again. This time with the King also launching a punch at the same time sending Kirito flying into the bar where his swords were hidden. "These guys are pretty strong. I need to stop holding back for now and just cut loose. Otherwise I might die here!" Grabbing all three of his swords and placing them on his hip Kirito then emerged from the bar area with two of his swords drawn. His flames burned brightly as he then turned his swords over towards the soldiers. "You people are cowardly. Trying to kill me when I'm currently trying to have a one on one fight here! This is a fight between men and you are in the way!" Getting his swords into position he then spun his swords and launched a Taka Nami sending them all flying through the roof of the lab. The cold air began to force its way into the room and building itself. Putting both his swords back into their sheaths Kirito then stood there ready to fight the king.

"You will pay for what you did to my men. Putting away those swords will be your final mistake here." The king then pulled his arm back as to launch an attack against Kirito who only stood there and activated his flames. Pulling his own arm back Kirito knew that he had to fight raw strength with raw strength. This king was pretty strong but perhaps was lacking in battle experience. The way the king moved showed that he never was in a full on fight before. His stances were too open and his defenses were very open for someone in his stature. His punches were very strong however meaning he trained very hard to hone the skill. However this was as far as he was gonna go in this lifetime. As the king threw another punch at Kirito the two of them went to meet their punches in the middle. However the Mochi fruit had other things in mind by allowing Kirito's arm to stretch again his punch impacted directly in the king's neck causing it to snap. Nothing but gurgling noises came from the king before he went down like a sack of rocks and laid their motionless. Kirito's arm returned to normal as he then picked up the king's body and took it outside. Looking around he saw the King's ship along with his now dead men laying all over it as well. Throwing the king up there he then used his Mochi powers to push the ship out to sea to let their bodies be discovered. With the death of that king as well Kirito made one more decision for his crew. "Since the leader of that country is dead I might as well take over the country. Would be a shame to let something like that go to waste." Looking on the ground he then saw the King's crown that had fallen off his head before he was thrown onto his ship. Picking it up Kirito just held it in his hand thinking that he could use it to take over easier. Making his way back into the lab Kirito just decided that the place needed to come down and be destroyed before he could leave and do anything else. Putting an end to the underground network through his family would be something that needed to be done. He just knew the Prodence Kingdom was in the middle of a war since they were here to buy weapons of the sort. Deciding as his duty as the new leader of Prodence he would end the war and make them his territory then go all out against his family on Dressrosa. All in all it was all coming together in his mind. The plans were now set for him to finally defeat the Hiroko family and take over Dressrosa as well. Activating his flames Kirito drew out his swords and swung them full force around the lab causing all the main support beams to start collapsing around him. Once the lab started crumbling down Kirito flew out of the structure and into the sky. Floating above it all Kirito just decided to fly away from the island now and make his way to Prodence before the bodies were discovered and take over. This was the start of a new chapter in his plans to finally destroy the Hiroko family.

wc 773
A-rank fruit 2,556/2,500wc finished
Killed king of Prodence
Left thread
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down