Anime United: One World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Administrative Council~
Kirito Gekko
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Kuroishi Homura

~Managers~
Kumo

~Moderators~

~Lead Moderators~
Fabled (Bleach)
Aria (Naruto)

~Sub-Moderators~
Bleach
Chaos Kaiz

Naruto
Vacant

One Piece
Kite
Koga Senju

~Support~
Mikoto Kurokei
(Tests & Ranks)

~Content Team~
Himurotaiki
Nightshade Servers: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!
Facebook Page Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Crash landing, Kirito's side adventure

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Crash landing, Kirito's side adventure Empty Crash landing, Kirito's side adventure

Post by Kirito Gekko Sun May 14, 2017 4:59 pm

After leaving the view of his ship, Kirito continued to fly for a short while before finally crashing into the coast of a smallish island. He slowly began to lift himself out of the ground and take a look around at his surrounding. There was a large Marine base at the top of the island. This was a tough spot that he was currently in. This island was unknown to him, however he needed to eliminate the marines at any cost. Gripping his swords he knew that it was time to attack. Even without his crew to back him up he had to prove his own power as well.

"It's time to get moving. No time to be sitting around."

He went to stand up and felt a large shock go through his body. It had to be a side effect of using his magic too much in a row. He then held himself up with his sword in hopes he could just catch his breath. At this point however using magic was not of use to him at all. So taking that into consideration he began to formulate a plan that would go around without using magic. All he had to use for the time being was his sword skills which he did not have many to use quite yet.

"Did you hear that? All marine patrols search the beach for anything that seems suspicious,
arrest and criminals."

Smiling Kirito knew that he had to fight now no matter what. Pushing himself up straight he continued to push his body a little in hopes he can just fight off this tired feeling. Drawing out both of his swords he then began to run towards the voices that he heard of the marines. Jumping on top of a mast he then saw the group and wasted no time using Taka Nami on them sending a whirlwind at them.

All of the marines went flying into the air besides a small handful of them. Kirito stood ready for the battle of his life.

wc 350
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Race : Human (Pirate)
Class : Brute

https://animeunitedoneworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Crash landing, Kirito's side adventure Empty Re: Crash landing, Kirito's side adventure

Post by Kirito Gekko Thu May 18, 2017 5:30 pm

Stepping down from the mast, Kirito then faced the five men who remained standing in front of him. With a grin on his face he just knew these were the strongest in this group. The base was at the top of the island and he knew that if he defeated these five, he would be able to kill off this entire base.

"So you guys are the only one left. Good to know. I will end this in no time flat and gain what I seek the most."

Pulling his swords back he then charged in and slashed up one of the marines killing him instantly. Without wasting a single movement he then held his swords out to both sides. With this single motion he managed to pierce his swords through two more of the marines killing them as well. Standing up straight he then looked over at the last two marines and smiled.

"Have you said your prayers before you die here?"

One of them began to scream and run away until Kirito used his Rashomon ability and sliced him in half. Standing up straight he then faced the final marine for the battle that was about to ensue.

wc 208
Devil Fruit: Tori Tori Fruit, Model: Phoenix 208/4,800wc
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Crash landing, Kirito's side adventure Empty Re: Crash landing, Kirito's side adventure

Post by Kirito Gekko Tue May 23, 2017 5:29 pm

Kirito stood there ready for battle with this marine, a battle to take over this island and make it his. The two of them faced each other with a deadly stare ready to kill. Without a moments notice, the two of them ran at each other and clashed in the middle with their swords in between them.

"You are an arrogant child if you think you can defeat me and the will of justice. You pirates shall be killed off and the world will be ruled by justice."

Kirito just stood there and grinned while pushing the marine back with his full strength. His full strength was starting to show itself especially with Sandai Kitetsu at his side. With this cursed sword he knew that he could manage some pretty strong attacks with it. The power of the curse however was unknown to Kirito nor its dangers, but this was something for a different time. Right now if the curse of the sword wanted blood Kirito was going to spill all the blood of the marines and feed it to his sword. Now he was ready to slay this marine where he stood and bring an end to this little struggle. Kirito then jumped back and sheathed his other sword and kept Sandai Kitetsu out.

"This is the end of you. The moment I put my other sword back into its sheath and kept Sandai Kitetsu out by itself, your fate was sealed. Good-bye."

Not wasting a single moment Kirito then lunged himself at the Marine and ran his sword from the top of the marine's head down to between his legs and appeared behind him. Looking back Kirito watched as the marine's body cleaved in half down the middle and fell to both sides. Standing up straight he then sheathed Sandai Kitetsu not wanting to leave it out too long by itself. Looking down at Sandai Kitetsu, Kirito knew that the sword was dangerous if used by itself. He had to eventually find another one of the legendary swords before Sandai Kitetsu gets too far out of control. It has a strong curse on it that is so powerful it killed many great swordsman in the past.

Ignoring the fact that he felt the presence of the sword just moments ago and turned his attention to the Marine base on the hill. Looking at his hand he tried to summon out even a little wind magic to try and destroy the base from a distance instead of getting up close. Now was the final conquest of the island and taking out the marines of this world and make it a better place.

wc 452
Devil Fruit: Tori Tori Fruit, Model: Phoenix 660/4,800wc
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko Sun May 28, 2017 12:27 am

Continuing to look at his hand he then closed his eyes to see if he had any magic power left. Due to his inexperience with his magic he was going to be unable to control it perfectly each time. However this time might be an exception as some small amounts of wind began to form around his one arm. Taking this as a hint that he can still use magic just not at full power yet he knew that he had to rest eventually. Slowly he began to walk up the streets of the town to the Marine base and keep building up the wind around his arm. He was then walking up a narrow pathway he then heard the citizens around him speaking.

"I'm sure he is some pirate after the treasured Devil Fruit. Captain Lacross will stop him when he gets to the base."

Listening to this Kirito knew that this had to be something worth of use. Eliminating this Marine base and taking that devil fruit will come in handy for him and his crew's cause. Instead of him waiting until the Grandline to gain a devil fruit he decided now was a better time than any to eat one. With magic to back him up he was sure that he could get back to the ship and lead his crew onward. Getting up the path he saw small skirmishes of marines coming at him and he unleashed his wind magic and cleaved them in half before they could get close. The wind in his hand then decreased a bit from this action. It was with that moment that he knew that his magic was still not fully recovered. If he was to win this little battle for territory he had to use his magic. Despite his ability to use it being so low it could literally quit on him any moment now. Knowing he had to make this quick now, he made his way to the gates of the marine base.

Stopping just outside of the gates he then looked around to see if there was anyone left in the area. So far it look baron and empty. Stepping his way into the gates he then noticed someone standing out in the distance that looked unique in their own way. It was rather strange as the person gave off a strong feeling. This feeling was one of pure evil. "You there, do you like games? I like games. Let's play!" Getting the feeling Kirito held both of his swords out at this point to prepare for what ever was coming at him. This man then suddenly appeared behind him and kicked Kirito into the ground causing the ground to shutter.

"What in the hell is this guy? I can't see his movements."

He did not notice the guy was now standing in front of him without sensing his presence. Without the time to react, Kirito then had his hand stomped on. "It is funny that you were able to beat men that I personally trained but can't even scratch me. Pitiful excuse of a fighter." Kirito could only look down at the ground until the man kicked him up off the ground and held him by his throat. Kirito began to get choked by this man and had no strength to get him off. His only resort was to try and use his fura spell once again. However the low level spell needed to be at full strength to even put a scratch on him, let alone cause damage. Closing his eyes gasping for air, he then poured out all the magic he had and activated fura with a fury. A giant barrier of air then appeared around Kirito ripping the man's arm around and twisting it.

With this action the man let go and jumped back holding his now useless arm. Kirito floated there for a brief moment then settled to the ground on his feet without even stumbling from being strangled. He then stared down the man with a look as if he was ready to fight to the death. This man laughed historically as he then ripped off his own throwing it to the ground. "I like that look in your eye. It looks like you are finally ready to fight me with everything you got! Bring it on boy!" Not wasting any time Kirito launched a strong wind at the guy before picking up the Sandai Kitetsu and slashing at him. The sword slash missed but the wind got the man right in the stomach area tearing some of the skin off. His intestines and entrails began to reveal themselves as the man then went to the ground hold his only arm over his stomach.

"Now who is the one laying in the ground groveling in the dirt. Pathetic trash, you under estimated me. Big mistake."

With a single sword slash he then beheaded the man with blood squirting everywhere. Kirito wasted no time turning his attention to the base and unleashed his wind spell's full fury on it. It did not take long before the building came crumbling down to the ground a loud bang. Debris filled the air as Kirito then began to walk through it looking for this captain Lacross and kill him. He had about had enough with these marines and his temper was starting to hit a boiling point. They were all annoying little flies to him and they needed to be wiped off the map along with the world government. Looking around for a brief moment he could not find anyone left from the building standing there waiting for a fight.

A sudden sound of sobbing came out of no where from behind Kirito. "You killed him, my lieutenant is dead. He was my best friend and like a brother to me." Kirito wasted no time in turning around and firing off a wind blast at the man behind him sobbing only to watch him dodge. This guy's speed was even greater than the last one that he killed. "For that I captain Lacross shall sentence you to your death you criminal!" Within a matter of seconds the man was using a large Hilbert and stabbed it towards Kirito's left side. Quickly putting up a wind barrier he was only able to slowly push the man back. This was not good enough however as Lacross began to push even harder against Kirito. This guy was a mad powerhouse as Kirito could only push back against him on the defensive. This was not looking good for him in no way, shape or form.

wc 1138
Devil Fruit: Tori Tori Fruit, Model: Phoenix 1,798/4,800wc
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko Tue May 30, 2017 5:40 am

Just as Kirito was blocking the captain's attack with his Fura the magic completely vanished from his reach. The halberd began to get close to him as Kirito raised his sword and pushed it away for him to jump back. Getting a distance between them he couldn't begin to wonder where was his magic. The feeling of it being there was just gone, nothing was left of his powers. He had to win this with just his sword ability that he had. Even though he was lacking in most strength he decided to continue to try and fight. "Do you give up? It looks like you can't use your magic anymore. Which makes it easier for me!" Kirito jumped back in that moment and grabbed his other sword and prepared for the fight of his life.

"Do you think your weak sword style can save you, criminal?" Captain Lacross took some steps forward snaring at Kirito. "You pirates think you can just own the world. My weapon here will put an end to your miserable life!" The two then charge at each other without a single fear in their eyes, both putting their very lives on the line.

wc 210
Devil Fruit: Tori Tori Fruit, Model: Phoenix 2,008/4,800wc
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:43 am

Their weapons finally met on the battlefield with a large shock wave emerging from their clash. Kirito managed to gain a defensive advantage at this moment as he noticed the guy has troubles with parry. Apparently it weakens his ability to bounce back and launch a counter attack. This was the main opening for him, however due to having to use both swords to even block the attack makes things difficult. If only he had his magic he would have been able to wipe the floor with this marine scum. At this rate Kirito would need a new plan to either wear down the guy's stamina and strike when he slows down or hit when he drops his guard. Too many options to choose from in such a short time. Finally the two of them backed off and got out of their little clash lock they had.

"So I guess you have a little bite to you after all. Good this makes the fight that much more enjoyable for me!" Captain Lacross started to snicker and laugh at Kirito thinking that he wasn't worth much more of a fight since this was all going to end soon. Kirito only raised both of his swords up and prepared to launch a counter attack. Kirito only remained calm through all of this and only retorted to the Marine with very little concern for anything else. "You marines act like you have the higher authority over normal people just because you got a fleeting government backing you. In reality you guys are just like us pirates only difference is we don't act out of greed all the time. You guys kill innocent people left and right and even make people your slaves! How is that justice, its nothing but a farce, a farce I personally intend to destroy with me own two hands!" Keeping his swords firm in front of him with nothing but confidence filling his eyes, ready to kill Captain Lacross and take over this island as his. The captain got angry and then held up his weapon in front of him as well prepared to attack. "The world is never going to be perfect kid, there is always going to be an underground no matter what. So just bow down and get in line like the rest of us. Once you accept reality you can live a life in hell!" With that being said Kirito and Captain Lacross then lunged at each other once again both swinging their weapons around like mad men. Some strikes swiping each of them but no critical hits as the rest were dodged or blocked. These two were both jumping around, continuing their attack on each other. Finally in one swift attack Kirito managed to slash at Captain Lacross's halberd and slice it in half making the weapon useless. And within that same motion, Lacross kicked and threw Kirito's swords further away from him making them both weaponless.

Both were just standing there staring each other down trying to catch their breath. "You are a strong one indeed, I will give you that. However, you will not defeat the power of true justice. So prepare for the beating of your life." Both just held up their fists to each other and charged with a single punch that collided in the center in between them. Lacross went to raise his right leg to kick Kirito but was quickly blocked by Kirito using his left arm. Within that single motion Kirito used the elbow of his left arm and hit Lacross in the right kidney area sending him flying back a few feet. Kirito then lunged at Lacross with all of his strength and Lacross did the same towards Kirito. Both raising their right arms to attack the other and met in the middle with both of their fists meeting each other's faces at the same time. Kirito fell back a bit and Lacross took this opportunity to grab Kirito's shirt and punch him again send him back and ripping his shirt a bit down the center to about the bottom of his rib cage. Regaining his footing quickly Kirito then lunged at Lacross punching him in the face then grabbing him and headbutting him as hard as he could. Taking this moment he then stomped on the Captain's right arm breaking the lower bone into many pieces beneath his foot. The Captain let out a groan in pain and laid there holding his now broken arm. "You think you are so strong but yet I just bested you in hand to hand combat. Your false justice ends here and now. With your death this island is free of you marines, especially when i raise my flag as protection for this island. Your story ends now." Taking a step forward Kirito then lifted his foot up to stomp on the captain's neck.

The captain quickly raised his only good arm remaining to stop Kirito's foot from coming down onto his neck, feeling shaky and unable to really fight anymore. He had lost too much blood at this point due to his bone in his arm sticking out through his skin causing a lot of blood to pour out of the wound. With his shaky and wavering voice he began to speak once more. "You may be able to stomp me out, but there will be more of us out there to stop you. We will not bow down to you!" Kirito wasted no time putting his pressure down onto the captain crushing his neck, killing Captain Lacross. At last this battle was finally over, now was the final step. Finding that fruit and destroy this base and raise his flag over the island, gaining control of this island for himself and his crew. "Now that you are gone, nothing stands in my way anymore. I can now take over this island and become stronger." He walked over to both of his swords and placed them back into their sheaths at his left hip and began to walk up to the building that the marines used as a base. As soon as he finds what he needs, Kirito was gonna level this building to the ground and raise his flag. This was all going according to his plans that he made when he started this adventure. The goal was now starting to become finished, after this marine base drops so does the government's control of the land.

wc 1,107
Devil Fruit: Tori Tori Fruit, Model: Phoenix 3,115/4,800wc
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:27 am

Wandering into the building, Kirito began to search over each floor in search of a safe of sorts. If there was a rare treasure such as a Devil Fruit here it would have to be locked away in a safe. He did not know what kind of powers this fruit offered either. This was a gamble to even wonder if the fruit was even useful to him and his journey to achieve his goals. All he could hope for was a useless fruit that robbed him of his ability to swim and only made him able to fly or something stupid like that.

Walking through the halls he could not help but wonder why the place was completely baron now. There was not a single soul left in the base. Unless they were heavily under staffed or just were all killed already. This was not uncommon in the East Blue since it was considered the weakest sea of them all. This however did not stop many pirates of the past from raising to the top or being deemed heavily dangerous. Kirito was not aiming to be the strongest but wanted to achieve peace and unite the world. Despite this place being empty Kirito could not help but feel uneasy due to the fact that he was in Marine territory still. Reaching a long hallway, Kirito knew this had to be the top of the tower like building. The main office of the former Captain had to be here somewhere. It was the only spot he could think of where the safe could be. Opening a set of double doors he then walked into a fairly large room that had a desk with a portrait behind it. Walking into the room he then took a quick glance around not knowing if he was in the right room or not. This was starting to get annoying as things were getting confusing as to where he was. Kirito did not like it for one moment that he was lost and began to think about demolishing the building right now before he even found the fruit. Grabbing at his swords he finally drew them out and spun around using the Taka Nami and the building began to crack and crumble around him. The sheer force of the attack ripped the building from the inside, out.

The dust began to settle to the ground as the building that once occupied the skyline of the island was now gone. The flag of the marines remained on a broken pole as Kirito emerged from a small pile of rubble and cut the flag to pieces. "Maybe now I can finally find that fruit without all those rooms and hallways confusing me." Looking around in the rubble he began to search even more for his new fruit. This was going to be difficult even without the building being there. In the distance he could see the corpses of Captain Lacross and his little comrade laying there. "You bastards, where did you hide the damn fruit already. If you were not already dead, I would kill you right now!" Looking around in frustration he then ran to one side of the compound where he found a collapsed part of the tower laying on something. It looked like a small box of a room that went to something. Sheathing one of his swords, he then held the other one up to finally cut away the rubble around this box like structure. It revealed a small door that Kirito then ripped off the hinges and threw to the side. Inside the door was a set of stairs that headed down. He never thought there would be a basement to this place. "I guess this must be the doorway to a basement of sorts. I guess I'll go down there for now." He then began to walk down the stairs to try and see if what he was searching for was down there.

Step after step, this staircase was very steep causing Kirito to take each step with caution. All he could hope for was that his fruit was down here so he could get back to his crew with a new power. Once he reached a step area that had a bench, Kirito stopped to look behind him and make sure no one was following him. It was still bothering him that it was a small handful of men along with the Captain and his comrade. There had to be more men out here somewhere or out on a ship for the moment. With this in mind Kirito knew he had to sink all Marine ships as well. He had to be sure that all Marines were dead before his went after the World Government leaders. If he left any alive it would cause issues for him when he went for the leaders. Even with a crew of fifty like he had now, it would not be enough either way. The Grandline boasts much stronger Marine gatherings, especially in the New World, they were fierce there. With Marineford in the first half of the Grandline he could strike there early on but it was a feat only Whitebeard did but lost his life doing. Making a move that large would take much planning and a crew gathering much larger than Whitebeard. Possibly even rival Kaido, who was the strongest of the Yonko in the previous generations. However with all prominent crews and leaders gone this world was left as a blank slate to be filled out as things got into motion. Motion 66 was going to become the world's top leading crew and its source of government.

He slowly began to make his way down the stairs once more after taking a sort break. "These marines are weak but also too obvious in their structures." He finally made his way to the bottom of the stairs that had a large door that was closed. This door lead into the next room that could potentially hold the fruit he was searching for. Pushing the door open with his strength, Kirito then entered to the room to show a fruit being held in a piece of glass that had a desk near it. Walking to the desk he noticed that it had stacks of paperwork on top of it. Picking up some of the documents he then began to read the things on the paper, one of which was the name of the fruit before him, Tori Tori Fruit, Model: Phoenix. This was once the Devil Fruit of the First Commander of the Whitebeard Pirates. A very useful fruit and rare one if that as well, Kirito hit the jackpot with this fruit as soon as he landed on this island. Using not only its regeneration abilities but the ability to fly he would never have to use magic or worry about it anymore either. Reading more information it turns out this fruit was found in the New World and was transferred here during the times when the Marines were rebuilding. That was early on after the great flash when everyone disappeared. This was a lot of good information to have on this fruit, it made it easy to master its power and use it with the skill of a master. Picking up the glass cover Kirito then went to reach for the fruit and grab it. Slowly he then got his hand around the fruit as he pulled it to himself and held it out in front of him. Looking at it, the fruit was blue in color and also had the design of a bird on it, a bird of flames hence the Phoenix, the bird of rebirth. The regeneration powers were going to come in handy during the many battles to come in the near future. First the East Blue was to be conquered then off to the Grandline and become even stronger than he was now there. Becoming a strong fighter was a huge concern for Kirito since he had many battles ahead of him.

Taking a bite of the devil fruit, the taste was just god awful, swallowing it anyway Kirito then began to feel a sensation all over his body. Deciding to just finish the fruit he shoved it in his mouth and swallowed it to make sure there was no left overs. His body began to pulsate and blue flames began to randomly emerge all over his body healing any wounds he may have gotten in the last while. Feeling like he did before he arrived at this island he knew that he was ready for another battle against the Marines. But he needed to train and tame this devil fruit using the information he attained from the desk. Folding up the paper he then placed them in his pocket and began to think about how to train his fruit.

"Now then, I'm supposed to be able to turn into a bird out of blue flames. I guess that is where i should start perhaps." He then got confused for a moment and pulled the paper back out to begin reading again on the fruit. All of this information was needed for him to become strong enough to fight even the Admirals of the Marines. Those people were his main concern while going out to sea and killing off entire marine bases worth of marines. All of this was part of his master plan to finally achieve the end game goal. Everything he did up to this point since the deaths of the Revolutionary Army, was for this goal. With everything within his grasp he was finally ready to take on some more people in hopes to use his fruit more. Finishing his reading on the fruit he then placed the sheet back into his pocket and stood up and closed his eyes. He was about to begin training once more to attain more power. This power was to protect his crew and the world from the World Government.

wc 1,693
Devil Fruit: Tori Tori Fruit, Model: Phoenix 4,808/4,800wc FINISHED
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:29 am

Opening his eyes he knew that this power was now his, the power of the Phoenix. He then tried to transform into the Phoenix but could only summon forth the flames. The flames were not even hot or damaging the ground around him. Perhaps it was not meant for fighting against others, only to heal and protect its user. This means no changes to his fighting power other than his ability to fly. This was a strange but useful fruit that was going to make him strong enough to fight against anyone.

Attempting to transform once again Kirito managed to turn his feet into bird feet and form wings over his arms that showed themselves as blue flames. Flapping them a little while holding himself still he knew that he could at least fly in this form and add some power behind his attacks. With this form he was going to learn how to fully transform and control his flames in a way he could instantly heal himself. This ability would make him almost able to handle most stronger opponents with little effort. It was only the beginning to what will be, the end of the World Government.

wc 198
Tier 1 of Devil fruit 198/150wc complete
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:51 am

After a few minutes the wings and feet disappeared as Kirito stood there ready to keep giving it another try. This power was perfect for anything he wanted to do with his crew. He figured that with this marine base destroyed he has had his name sent out there for the world to hear his name. This underground room was to be known as his base of operations for this island but after he trained he was going to hide it better. He knew that if anyone found this place that he would become a huge target. "Sealing off this room will be the best course of action after I am done training. It will serve as my hidden base of operations in the East Blue." Having his mind made up Kirito then began to bring out his blue flames once again.

The flames then began to cover his entire body as his wounds finally began to heal. Kirito was now starting to restore himself to his state before fighting all the marines. This still did not return his ability to use magic but at this point Kirito did not care if it returned or not anymore. With his new devil fruit he felt influenced to become even stronger than anyone else out there. All open wounds and cuts began to finally heal completely leaving only his clothes to be torn and dirty. With this being the only fact of his battles that he fought he was willing to accept it, for now. Finishing his training over the control of this fruit was more important than even meeting up with his crew at this point.

After letting the flames heal his body he then tried to control them into his one hand. The flames then jumped around and went to his hand and no where else on his body. The control over everything thus far was going well. It was nearly time for him to prepare to make himself ready to move onto meeting with the crew. This short time training was going to make him stronger in the end.

wc 354
Tier II of Devil Fruit 354/300wc complete
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:10 am

Sitting down on the ground Kirito began to sit in a meditation position to focus his power. The flames began to circle around him in a very slow way. First the feet began to form over his own and wings began to take shape on his arms. Having control over the partial transformation it was now time to become the full Phoenix. The bird of rebirth and wisdom. With taking full form, Kirito was to gain full control of his transformations and be able to use them on a moments notice. During combat there was no time to sit around and force a transformation. In that short time he had to be able to switch from normal to Partial and then to Full transformation in a moments notice and vise versa. "Focus your power, do not let it control you. You control it."

That thought kept ringing through Kirito's mind the whole time he was siting there meditating. His face then began to turn into that of a bird made of blue flames. Finally after sitting there for about five minutes he finally fully turned into the Phoenix and memorized the whole process to become the bird. Turning back into his human form he then stood up and quickly began the process to transform once again. Flames then began to fill the area around his feet and body as he then fully transformed into the Phoenix. It came so effortlessly that he knew that it was bound to be easy with his body having memory of the transformation process. Now he was ready to join in on the fight against the World Government fully with this fruit's power. However he wanted something more close combat oriented in case he got caught in a corner. A devil fruit is nice and all but having precautions just in case never hurt before. Kirito was ready to begin some new form of training to become stronger than ever before.

Transforming back into a human he knew that his next training was about to begin. Now that his body was capable of the transformation he was now ready to move onto the next stage. His training now left the field of the Devil Fruit and was now about his physical abilities. Not only because he could not rely on his swords but he also needed to become stronger for himself in other fields. He decided on the martial art form of the Black Leg style that was made famous by Sanji Vinsmoke of the Straw Hats. This style made him very strong and Kirito was intended to become just as strong and match the Straw Hats and other crews of the New World. He had to if he was going to become the best of the best. To become a Yonko of the seas and kill off the World Government to finally take his rightful place in the world. A leader of a new world was going to be the place for Kirito to live and pass on a will of peace to the next era.

wc 517
Tier III Devil Fruit 517/450wc complete Devil fruit mastered
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next