Anime United: One World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Administrative Council~
Kirito Gekko
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Kuroishi Homura

~Managers~
Kumo

~Moderators~

~Lead Moderators~
Fabled (Bleach)
Aria (Naruto)

~Sub-Moderators~
Bleach
Chaos Kaiz

Naruto
Vacant

One Piece
Kite
Koga Senju

~Support~
Mikoto Kurokei
(Tests & Ranks)

~Content Team~
Himurotaiki
Nightshade Servers: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!
Facebook Page Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Rasquez , secondary character app

2 posters

Go down

Rasquez , secondary character app Empty Rasquez , secondary character app

Post by Hitsuyona Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:00 am

Rasquez Voughe
"I'm not the hero Karakura deserves, i'm not a hero at all.
Age | 27

Race | Hollow-Starting as a non-fullbring human-
Class | Tank
Gender | Male
Appearance [color=#006600][Current] l" I love this friggin suit, its perfect for every occasion!"

He looks much like the 'average' guy without a way to specifically put it. He stands in at 6 foot even, weighing around 170 pounds. He has brown short length hair, with a generic hair cut that stands out no more than anyone else. He has no specific muscular 'features', but definitely doesn't appear to be 'fat'. He usually strolls around in a pair of blue jeans, and a generic colored shirt, with an occasional logo or picture on it. The man is usually seen wearing tennis shoes. The only unique items on him would be an odd watch that seems to appear futuristic in nature. It has an octagon shape, and looks to be non-mechanical.

Battle Suit
Spoiler:

[Hollow]
Unlike most Hollow, Rasquez has dark slate grew skin, opposed to the generic white counterparts. His figure is similar to those of the canine-genre, yet has some distinguishing features. Firstly, his body bares no fur, instead having an outer bone-like matte-black layer of skin. This 'layer' appears where the animals ribs would have been existent, alongside major joints of its appendages as well. Also. This same black like exterior accompanies the sides of its necks, extended to the base of the jawline. Underneath the awkward outer layer is a thick hide like skin, that is rough to the touch. Other notable differences include feats such as black teeth, and several inch razor sharp claws. The most unique feature would be dual extensions at the edge of his tail, splitting and appearing to be similar to that of boned spear heads.

Personality | " I once killed 7 reapers in a day, but it's whatever."

Rasquez tends to be a rather layed back person, who in most situations seems to not have much of a care for anything really. He doesn't usually take part in the debates others so eagerly seek, such as politics or 'the war'. The man typically tries to keep conversations to a minimum, or make sure what he is talking about has a point behind it.

There isn't exactly a burning fire fueling his desire to get out and make something of himself, the young man tries to take things one day at a time per say. Sometimes there are outstanding circumstances that motivate him to make a decision in difficult situations, but these are most generally things where if asked, anyone would say 'it was just what anyone would do in my shoes'.

He has a tendency to interject into conversations that pique his interests from time to time, or even in some instances begin to agitate him. While he as earlier stated avoids those cliché conversations, he is not one to completely avoid an opinionated response even if it had not been requested.

Bio | "Does it come in a size medium? "
Spoiler:

The Suit
[All abilities are to be considered non-release, as he has no 'release' being a normal human so to speak.]

[Passive][0 Slot usage] "God damn it's hot in here"
While within his activated suit, Rasquez assume the 'stats' that he pertains OOC, and manifest a pair of dual hand-cannons which fire blasts of reiryoku. The strength of these blasts are relative to his energy, and drain 'stamina' from his suit. Any damage done to the suit can harm him just as anyone else.
- Suit represents his 'stats' themselves.
- Gun can fire energy blasts similar to quincy and their bows.

[Specialty Rounds][Three Ability Slots] "If I can't hit my target, i'll blow it the F*** up."
He has a variety of 'energy' related rounds at his disposal, which can be switched at a moments notice from a small dial on the sides of either guns handle. Due to the nature of their multiplitude of uses and effects, this assumes more than one ability slot.
- Incendiary Rounds l As the name might assume, these rounds cause whatever it hits to catch on fire. Causes residual damage relative to 1/4 of his energy due to area of effect. -If hit damage applies for two posts-
- Explosive Rounds l These rounds detonate from contact with any available surface, and causes the concentrated round to explode outwards. These rounds move at his energy speed -7, and deal damage equal to energy plus 15
- Implosive Rounds l Much like the explosive round, it detonates from contact with any surface, but instead violently pulls opponents inwards. This acts as a temporary binding that last for one post or until broken. Strength equal to energy plus 7.
- Flash bang l Rounds that emit a vastly large amount of blinding light, and surprisingly sound to disorient everyone not wearing a suit similar to his own. Causes ALL persons to be temporarily disoriented, though cosmetics of how they react beyond brief interruption is entirely up to the opponent. -10 speed to everyone else for 1 post.
-Each of the four have a cooldown of 2 posts, but do not share a cooldown.

[Insert Weapon Here][One Ability Slot] "You're shitting me, use my imagination??"
A Guard issued generic 'handle' that manifest a visable form of pure reiryoku, which takes on a malleable form of reasonable size to be used as a weapon against the inhuman abominations -or not so much- present.
-Takes on the form of a melee weapon of his choosing.
- Damage of weapon relative to energy, while the speed is relative to his physical movement.
-Can only change the weapons form once per two posts.

Last edited by Hitsuyona on Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:43 am; edited 2 times in total

Hitsuyona

Race : Human [Variant]
Class : Genius
Power : 37
Strength : 24
Stamina : 59
Speed : 62
Energy : 103
Perception : 62

Back to top Go down

Rasquez , secondary character app Empty Re: Rasquez , secondary character app