Anime United: One World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Administrative Council~
Kirito Gekko
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Kuroishi Homura

~Managers~
Kumo

~Moderators~

~Lead Moderators~
Fabled (Bleach)
Aria (Naruto)

~Sub-Moderators~
Bleach
Chaos Kaiz

Naruto
Vacant

One Piece
Kite
Koga Senju

~Support~
Mikoto Kurokei
(Tests & Ranks)

~Content Team~
Himurotaiki
Nightshade Servers: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!
Facebook Page Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Panic In Wisdom: Relic Of Power

Go down

Panic In Wisdom: Relic Of Power Empty Panic In Wisdom: Relic Of Power

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:17 am

Tenjinsai rushed quickly to his barracks from the medical bay he had departed from. He moved swiftly, with all the speed provided to him, and wasted no time with pleasantries once he arrived. There were many greetings and salutations provided from his various subordinates; All of them brushed away with his mind and body operating autonomously. He desired to reach his quarters as quickly as possible, this potential artifact and its safety taking up the entirety of his focus. As he reached the door of his chambers, he quickly slung it open and lunged forward into the room, launching himself over the desk and ripping open the drawers of his desk. One by one they opened, each one providing him with no satisfaction as their contents proved to be empty. Finally, as his hand tightly gripped the handle of the last drawer, he slid it open with a silent prayer and had his hopes fulfilled.

The small orange orb rolled in the drawer as it was slung open, clanging lightly against the front of the drawer from the momentum. Tenjinsai paused for a moment, studying the small four starred object that lay before him. The young shinigami's hand extended slowly, pausing for a moment before grasping it, his fingers faltering and retreating back to his hand before reaching back out and taking hold of the orb. He lifted the object slowly, bringing it up to his eye level and studying it closely to attempt a confirmation of Kirito's tale. From all the details he could take in from the small object, it did indeed seem to mirror the description of his brother's artifacts. If the legend was true, this relic was one of seven, which when brought together could grant a wish to whomever gathered them. He found himself unsure of what to do with the small orb now that it was in his possession.

The object by itself was inert, capable of doing nothing, but leaving it alone could potentially lead to trouble. While the odds of someone breaking into the Soul Society was slim, someone who sought these objects could certainly make an attempt. If someone was collecting these relics, someone not necessarily of pure intent, it could bring an evil on the world never before seen. This potential risk far outweighed the realistic odds off the object's safety within Tenjinsai's mind. The Captain would slide the object inside of his haori, keeping it close for safety, not desiring to leave it alone until he could find a more secure location for it to be stored. In addition to this, he could also question Kirito with the object and confirm for certain if it was one of the orbs he spoke of. While in the depths of his thoughts Tenjinsai now realized that he heard several voices within close proximity of himself.

He paused, his senses now become alert to his surroundings as he spun around and faced toward the door. He had not realized it but in the rush to acquire the artifact he had left the door to his office wide open. Just outside the door several shinigami were now huddled together, peaking around the edges of the door frame into his quarters. Standing dead center in front of the door though was a face he instantly recognized; It was none other then Mikoto, his oldest friend and Vice Captain. The best way that Tenjinsai could describe the look upon his friends face was confusion. Given his behavior since arriving back at the barracks, Tenjinsai could not say that he blamed his friend. He had rushed in, not said a word to a single person, and then marveled over an object that was pulled from his desk; Not particularly the actions of the average individual.

The two stared at each other before Mikoto broke the silence, moving forward quietly as he glanced around the room. "Everything alright Tenjinsai? You seemed a bit preoccupied with that object you brought back with you from the World of the Living." The young shinigami fiddled with the small orb in his hands before placing it within his haori. He followed this up by straightening out his robes and shot a firm glance toward those still lurking around the door. They quickly took this as a sign to remove themselves from the area and returned to their duties. With the two friends now alone Tenjinsai felt free to speak openly regarding the small artifact that was in his possession. "I cannot say too much of it as there is very little that I currently know; But I believe this to be an object of great power. Kirito, the human that is staying with us, knows of these orbs and their supposed secret abilities.

Which in regards to that, I have to return to the medical bay where I left him. We had a training session that was, intensive, for him."
Tenjinsai gave a slight nod to Mikoto, a farewell before moving to leave the room. Before he could though, his friend broke the silence once more, this time a different topic breaching the air. "In regards to the human; While I am in agreement to him being here and giving him a safe haven, are we truly going to war again?" The Vice Captain paused a moment, his eyes glancing about the room as he mulled over thoughts before returning his gaze to his friends figure. "I know what you said in the hall, but we've just started rebuilding after a civil war. The men are tired and our resources are spread thin, we can barely take care of ourselves let alone others. I'm not saying that we shouldn't help, just, not right now."

Tenjinsai sighed lightly as he took in his friend's words. He knew he was correct and that many other senior officers felt the same way. Taking to the World of the Living to start another war that would have no definitive end in sight was not exactly what the Soul Society needs. However he could not simply leave those people to suffer among themselves without a hope in the world. If he could provide salvation for the people they were sworn to protect then he would do so even if it cost him his life. Was it fair for him to make that same decision for every other shinigami there was. There was still plenty of time to think things over though, they would not begin preparations for quite some time. Kirito still wanted to become stronger, to train more so that he was prepared for the inevitable encounter. Perhaps by the time everything was in line, the Soul Society would be prepared for war.

For now though he had made his choice and would stand by his word. He would help Kirito and the humans anyway he could. If that meant the shinigami going to war, then so be it. "I understand your reservations Mikoto but I have already given him my word. We will help them escape the oppression and chaos that plagued our land all too recently. I hope you can understand and accept the decision my friend." The two had said all that needed to be said and Tenjinsai moved forward to exit his barracks. He had the dragonball and it was as secure as it could be given the situation. Now he simply had to get back to Kirito before some form of trouble sprung up. Whenever the two had met in the past some form of chaos was at hand, he hoped that by bringing him here that this trend would not continue. The variety of trouble that was encountered at their meetings was not of the variety that they needed right now.

WC: 1,392
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Tenjinsai Bushinji

Race : Vaizard
Class : Genius
Power : 172000
Strength : 70
Stamina : 210
Speed : 211
Energy : 226
Perception : 210
Energy Speed : 223