Anime United: One World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Administrative Council~
Kirito Gekko
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Kuroishi Homura

~Managers~
Kumo

~Moderators~

~Lead Moderators~
Fabled (Bleach)
Aria (Naruto)

~Sub-Moderators~
Bleach
Chaos Kaiz

Naruto
Vacant

One Piece
Kite
Koga Senju

~Support~
Mikoto Kurokei
(Tests & Ranks)

~Content Team~
Himurotaiki
Nightshade Servers: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!
Facebook Page Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Achieving power

2 posters

Go down

Achieving power Empty Achieving power

Post by Mikoto Kurokei Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:41 am

Mikoto had been busy with everything that Tenjinsai told him to do. Well busy would be a strong word for it more like he was doing something whether or not it was to the orders he was given was up for debate. His friend was busy himself and what he was doing Mikoto could not remember it had been quite sometime, it also did not help he was distracted and forgot. It was not usually like him to get so distracted he forgot something it was just something was on his mind keeping his attention he just could not figure what it was. It felt like a whisper but he heard nothing it was like someone or something was trying to get his attention. Mikoto contiuned to wander for sometime again lossing track of time and for that fact where he was. He passed many other squad members all of which greated him however he himself did not notice atleast until one of them stopped him which snapped him out of whatever it was he was doing. After a bit of banter none of which Mikoto really paid attention to they parted ways and Mikoto contiuned to wander around.

He eventually found his way to the training grounds which for some reason decided some kido pracitce would do him some good. He thought he could pracitce on accurately hitting the target, if he could accurately hit the target in specific areas it could be more benifical then just shooting kido at someone and hoping it would stop them. Mikoto spent a good hour or so shooting hado at the target and missed fairly often though a good majority of then hit where he aimed. What he didn't notice was while practicing he attracted a crowd apparently randomly deciding to practice kido seems odd to some people, well considering his wondering around probably wasnt that odd. Though it did seem to inspire a few of his fellow squad members to practice as well many practice there kido while others sparred each other, it was rather surprising to Mikoto he managed to start a training session well atleast Tenjinsai may see this as a good thing getting the squad to improve their skills is always benifical.

It was at this time Mikoto was spoken to not my his squad members but his zanpaktou. "Mikoto it seems I have finally gotten your attention, I was wondering when you would finally tune me in i have been trying for sometime" Which cause Mikoto to put two and two together"Wait that was you? I knew something was off but i couldn't place it so what seems to be the trouble since you went through all this trouble to get my attention?". His zanpaktou laughed at him "It's not my fault your a poor lisenter, but there is something we need to talk about find a private room so we may converse" Mikoto felt that was rather insulting but he brushed it off and went to find a private area or room as his zanpaktou requested. Mikoto wandered off to located such a place leaving his squad mates to there own accord, it did take bit but Mikoto foudn the perfect room ironicly it was his office or so he thought. Once he arrived at his office His zanpaktou told him to find some where to meditate Mikoto looked around and found a few pillows and set them up on the floor for comfort. He took his zanpaktou out and attemtped to meditate however it would seem Mikoto would not get the peace he needed.

Moments later a knock was heard form his door sighing Mikoto told how ever it was to come in. It seemed one of their seated officers entered needing something once he got a look at Mikoto he apologized"Oh i am sorry sir it seems i have interupted you in something i can come back later if you need" Mikoto was getting this feeling he wasn't going to get any peace and quiet. As if on que "Indeed it seems you picked a poor room Mikoto deal with this and find somewhere else this is important after all" sighing Mikoto looked at the officer "No its fine i have this feeling i am going to be busy today what seems to be the issue?" bowing the officer replied "Thankyou sir, I am seventh seat Dave Dirk "Buster" i have been called by some fellow squad memebers, i need your oppinon on the current training we should focus on today?" confused Mikoto repiled with "What are you talking about what training?" Dave also confused "The training session you atarted earlier sir? the men are wondering what you think they should do" . Sighing once again from remembering that happened "Oh yes that training session tell them to focus on improving their aim with kido if they can and for those who do not on defensive sparring and countering, Also ill be busy from now on inform anyone that require me for today" Bowing Drik responed with "Yes sir i will tell them right away". Getting the feeling his office is most likely not going to provide him with peace and quite Mikoto quickly left to find a new space somewhere where no one would look for him. Though no matter where he went he was stopped and talked to Mikoto couldn't catch a break.

After some twenty mintues Mikoto located a place to hide and meditate for awhile it was out of the way, The only one who could probably find him at this point would be Tenjinsai and if he was to find him at this point it was most likely important. Looking around the room it wasn't exactly comfortable though being in pretty much the middle of nowhere he couldn't complain that much. Mikoto cleared the room a bit and found some things he could sit and meditate on, he once again removed his zanpaktou and placed it one his lap and attemtped to meditate. A few minutes went by around ten mintues give or take before Mikoto entered his inner world, slowly opening his eyes he was greated by a very intersting landscape. It was dark room a very large room and sitting one a large seat was his zanpaktou Rīpā, He was clothed in a black hooded cloak and gown his face shadowed by darkness only being able to make out his bone jaw, and his bone hands. To most seeing such a thing could cause terror but for Mikoto this was normal, Mikoto began to stand and speak to his zanpaktou "So what is so important that we needed to not only be along but in my inner world?" There was a long pause "It seems you have not noticed yet have you Mikoto?" another long pause happened "You have grown, you have become stronger much stronger you are finally ready". Mikoto confused spoke "Yes i have become stronger but what do you mean ready ready for what exactly?".

Rīpā again paused and then luaghed some "Ha still dont get it do you hahaha, you are finally ready to achieve your Bankai Mikoto" Surprised Mikoto repiled "Bankai really? you think i am ready to learn it?" Rīpā replied "Yes you are however it will not be an easy task and will take sometime but i think you will achieve it". His zanpaktou then paused for a bit "However perhaps we can speed up the process a bit" Mikoto replied "How do you inteneted to do that?" Smiling Rīpā spoke "Easy we shall battle but not normally though it will be intense and could possibly kill you but thats a risk we can take" concerned Mikoto spoke "It could kill me? do i get a choice in this?" Laughing his zanpaktou replied "No not really I shall send you back to the physical word manifest me and we shall begin". Moments later Mikoto awoke back in the hut still concerned for the potential crap beating he was going to recive from his zanpaktou, luckly for him atleat he was somewhere what was a bit out of the way less likely for damages that he may or may not need to pay for. Mikoto left the hut and began to concentrate attempting to manifest his zanpaktou into the physical world, after a few minutes of pure concentration he was greated by a familiar voice. "Well done Mikoto you succeded in bringing me to your world, now then shall we begin?" not even getting to reply darkness started oozing out from Rīpā covering their battlefeild. "Now then Mikoto this is how we are going to do things i will attack you without holding back with the intented on killing you your ONLY option to defeat me and survive is to achieve your Bankai, I will not let you rest I will not let you hide so long as this darkness is around i will find you and attack good luck Mikoto.....YOU WILL NEED IT!".

Without warning Rīpā Began his attack "Take their souls Rīpā" Mikoto just had enough time to realase his Shikai and was lucky to parry the attack, Mikoto made a run for it figuring it was very unlikely to beat his zanpaktou in a head on battle kido was his best bet thankfully he practiced before the battle he hoped it would pay off. "Hadou 31, Shakkaho!" his kido was shot off at Rīpā hitting its target unluckly it didn't do anything and with extreme speed Rīpā began his assualt. Mikoto blocked what he could but many of the attacks got through his defense, Rīpā's scythe was a bit more dangours then a normal sword it had a longer reach and due to its curve was effective at cutting. Most of the hits Mikoto took where none vital but they slowed him down alot, he had to find somewhere to rest however their battlefeild was fairly open few places to hide anyway. Mikoto managed to find a large rock to rest behind even if Rīpā wouldnt let him rest any time he could even for a bit was better then nothing. However something concerned Mikoto his zanpaktou hadnt attacked him yet it had been five minutes already, Mikoto was right to be worried his zanpaktou had managed to sneak up on him and delivered a devisating blow Rīpā's scythe cut deeply into his shoulder "Mikoto i warned you not to rest...though things have gone as planned" as Mikoto started to loss consciousness he heard one last thing "Mikoto........to....achieve your bankai.....you must face death....AND SPIT BACK IN ITS FACE!". Mikoto spiritual pressure began to rise, darkness began to spew from his body and sword he grabbed Rīpā's scythe and forced it out of his body physically spitting he spoke "BANKAI! Kage Rīpā!".

Laughing his zanpaktou spoke "Hahahaha! yes well done Mikoto you have dont it!"Mikoto's blade changed in to that of the scythe his zanpaktou attacked him with. Shoving Rīpā back Mikoto attacked "Kurai meshitsukai...." darkness gathered in Mikoto's left hand and two skeletal minons were summoned they grabbed Rīpā and held him in place. Mikoto swung to strike his zanpaktou but stopping mere inches from Rīpā's head, smiling Rīpā spoke "Very well i conceed congradulations Mikoto you have achieved you Bankai use it well" with that his zanpaktou disapeared along with the darkness on the battlefield, looking at his bankai Mikoto smiled before passing out.

Wc 1,910
Bankai achieved
Mikoto Kurokei
Mikoto Kurokei

Race : Shinigami
Class : Genius
Power : 70000
Strength : 60
Stamina : 74
Speed : 86
Energy : 160
Perception : 62
Energy Speed : 144

Back to top Go down

Achieving power Empty Re: Achieving power

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:33 am

It did not take Tenjinsai a particularly long time to make it to where Mikoto had chosen to train. He had found himself in a small clearing around the western Rukongai. The young shinigami could not be surprised that this was where his friend had chosen to engage in some private training. The west Rukongai was essentially their stomping grounds when they were younger. This had been were they spent the majority of their time and had done their, vigilante work. It was rather familiar to them and in a weird way it was like, home. Though right now, there was certainly more going on in front of him then just sentimentality and reminiscent memories.

What Tenjinsai witnessed before him was something he knew would be soon to come, though sooner then he had honestly expected. Mikoto had managed to manifest his zanpaktou' spirit into the physical realm and was now dueling him. What was occurring for his long time companion was the final evolution of a shinigami's power, acquiring Bankai. There were literally only a handful of shinigami that had ever attained such a thing in the history of the Soul Society. To be one of the few that had done it would guarantee them a place in their world's eternal memoirs.

True to Mikoto's powers the sight before Tenjinsai was somewhat eerie, perhaps even frightening to observe. It was not that his power was overwhelming, though to most shinigami it would certainly be a sight to behold. The essence of his friends power was encapsulated in the darkness and that which embodied it. Mikoto's powers were different and unusual, not that which one would be able to call common. It was for this very reason there were few that were privy to what his friend could truly do.

Other then those that he had fought that lived, Tenjinsai was one of the only who knew the true extent of his abilities. To be able to witness the birth of his bankai now as well, it was simply fitting. Observing from the distance the young shinigami sat in silence, simply observing the spectacle that unfolded before him. The crashing of power, the swirling voids of darkness that filled the ground and air, it was both spectacular and mystifying. Tenjinsai watched on, the two occupants of battle unaware they were being observed from a distance.

This went on for some time, minutes stacking on top of minutes until the duel approached its climax. It ended as the young Captain had hoped, with Mikoto landing the final blow and sealing the fate of his zanpaktou' spirit. It was over, his friend had won; and in doing so had achieved his bankai. Tenjinsai began to approach at a slow pace, emerging from the edge of the clearing as Mikoto's zanpaktou reverted to a normal form. He would have certainly congratulated his comrade if not for the fact he collapsed only moments after everything had ended.

With a loud thud, Mikoto had fallen to the floor, slumped over in a pile of torn clothes, blood, and sweat. Tenjinsai sighed lightly, picking his pace up a bit and kneeling down beside his friend as he got closer. Scanning over his body quickly it was obvious there was no serious harm that had been done to him, the ordeal was just taxing on his body. Hovering his hands over his companions head and chest, they began to grow a light blue color. Tenjinsai slowly attempted to perform Kaidou to replenish Mikoto's reiryoku with some of his own as well as rejuvenate the body.

Despite being as strong as he was, as well as proficient with kidou, this particular type was not a strong suit of his. Hopefully it would be enough to get the man back on his feet at least, and then if needed to the medbay. A light breeze passed over the clearing as silence fell across the area. Nothing but the light howls of the wind could be heard, and even those would disappear after a few moments. As he continued to perform his task, Tenjinsai could not help it as a smile appeared across his face.

The man before him had been his friend for over one hundred years, and the only person he had ever truly been able to trust. Perhaps it was strange, but he felt pride in the feat Mikoto had just performed. "Well done my friend, well done indeed. You have done that which few before you have ever accomplished. I am certain as well, there will be much more to come." What would happen next was anyone's guess. The Soul Society needed to be restored, there would still be conflict and in fighting despite the wars being over. At the very least though, Tenjinsai at least knew there was one person that would always stand by him.
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Tenjinsai Bushinji

Race : Vaizard
Power : 172000
Strength : 70
Stamina : 210
Speed : 211
Energy : 226
Perception : 210
Energy Speed : 223

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikoto Kurokei Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:51 am

It was an unknown amount of that Mikoto was passed out he layed there for who knows how long. Mikoto was unware that his friend and captain was there watching over him, however while Mikoto was out he began to dream or what he assumed was a dream. He dreamed of a beautiful field of flowers and it was a lovely sunny day, he was sitting against a tree taking in the landscape before him. It was amazing and breath taking Mikoto felt relaxed for once there was no fighting no choas just peace and quiet, what he believed to be an hour passed by and Mikoto decided to walk around this lovely landscape. The more Mikoto walked around the more different types of flowers he saw they smelled lovely, looking around more he noticed a mountain range in the distance. Mikoto thought he would go to the mountains and explore a bit there he could find something interesting.

The sun was still high in the sky while Mikoto waled to the mountain range however something felt off he couldn't place it though and countined on. From what Mikoto could gather hour and a half passed on his way to the mountains, he was just abhout to leave the flower field when he saw something on the ground. It was an odd flower a black flower with white inlays on its petals, Mikoto went to smell the flower but it had no smell so he picked the flower. Upon picking the flower the landscape he was in vanished nothing was around him as he looked around, when he went to see the flower in his hand it was gone as well and he was in his inner world. He was greeted by his zanpaktou though he said nothing and snapped his fingers after which everything went dark, moments later Mikoto awoke and looked around seeing the area around him ther was a few broken tress and a destroyed rock. Mikoto realised that he was dreaming early and was only out for a few mintues, he then saw his friend Tenjinsai sitting next to him "Tenjinsai when did you get here? and how long have i been out?" Mikoto groanded "Man my shoulder hurts like crap Rīpā could have held back a bit or something, don't worry Tenjinsai all i need is a quick stop at squad fours barracks for a bit of treatment other wise ill be fine".

Mikoto tried to sit up while a bit difficult he managed, looking at Tenjinsai he asked "So i can assume that you are here because you need me for something important? otherwise you would have sent someone else to find me" Mikoto steched alittle not to much so he did not cause himself unessesarly pain. Mikoto gave a quick glance at his zanpaktou seeing it reverted back to a sword, he sheathed it and awaited his friends response.

Wc 486
Mikoto Kurokei
Mikoto Kurokei

Race : Shinigami
Power : 70000
Strength : 60
Stamina : 74
Speed : 86
Energy : 160
Perception : 62
Energy Speed : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:17 pm

It did not take long after Mikoto had awoken before questions were rapidly posed toward the young Captain. Tenjinsai smiled lightly and answered as best he could while continuing to perform the healing. "I have not been here myself for too long. Though I was here long enough to see the climax of your battle with Rīpā." He paused a moment, his right hand shifting from Mikoto's forehead and moving over to his shoulder. "I've been attempting some rudimentary healing on you since you had fallen unconscious. There will still be some pain, but your energy and reiryoku should be restored now." As his friend then tried to sit up, the young shinigami moved himself directly to his friends side to help prop him up with his left hand. His right hand remain as best it could on the shoulder which was the primary source of his companions pain as it seemed.

"I appreciate the reassurance but I've not a doubt you will be fine. We've been through much worse then this recently as it is." With the pleasantries now out of the way, it was time to get down to business. The next question posed was exactly that, why was Tenjinsai there. He had initially come to drag Mikoto to the meeting they were to attend with the others. All of the top brass, so to speak, would be present. All of the Captains would be in attendance, as well as any Vice Captains, sub commanders, and individuals of note. This meeting would of course include Tenjinsai's participation being the Captain Commander. They would all sit down, attempt to put aside any feelings of malice or distrust towards one another, and remember what the Gotei Thirteen was.

The individuals in this meeting would be the future of the Soul Society and they would need to act as such. Petty thoughts and ideals of a world in the palm of their hands would have to be discarded. The war was over and Tenjinsai would not permit any further fighting among them. He was now the Captain Commander and he would do what needed to be done to ensure peace among his people. He sighed lightly, lamenting only briefly the monumental task that was ahead and the effort needed to complete it. "We have that meeting to attend Mikoto. While you are not a Captain, anyone of importance will be attending. The Captains will be present, as well as Vice Captains and any adjutant officers." He paused a moment, moving his hands away from Mikoto, the healing done as best he could accomplish at this point.

"I would request you voice your opinions at the meeting my friend, your true feelings. This discussion is going to help us move forward and create a lasting peace for all of us. I will require everyone to be honest in their thoughts. I know I can count on you." Tenjinsai slowly stood up, brushing his hakama off from the light bits of dirt that had gathered. "If you would like we could stop at the medbay before heading to the meeting. Your wounds are closed and your reiryoku should be restored but you will be stiff and sore for a while longer. However..." Tenjinsai turned his head to the side slightly, a glint in his eye and a smirk on his face. "My uncle will be present at the meeting and I am certain he would be more then willing to provide further medical assistance to you." The young Captain was more then aware of his friends predilection towards his uncle.

In their youth, Mikoto had spent a great deal of time around the manor and had grown particularly attached toward Hayashi. He had also saw fit to give him rudimentary training in Zankensoki, particularly kidou. The opportunity to actually speak to him and have a proper conversation considering recent events, he was certain Mikoto would jump at it. "One way or another though we need to start heading out. I will leave it up to you what you'd like to do but I will be expecting you at the meeting." Then, with a gust of wind, Tenjinsai had disappeared in the blink of an eye.
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Tenjinsai Bushinji

Race : Vaizard
Power : 172000
Strength : 70
Stamina : 210
Speed : 211
Energy : 226
Perception : 210
Energy Speed : 223

Back to top Go down