Anime United: One World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Administrative Council~
Kirito Gekko
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Kuroishi Homura

~Managers~
Kumo

~Moderators~

~Lead Moderators~
Fabled (Bleach)
Aria (Naruto)

~Sub-Moderators~
Bleach
Chaos Kaiz

Naruto
Vacant

One Piece
Kite
Koga Senju

~Support~
Mikoto Kurokei
(Tests & Ranks)

~Content Team~
Himurotaiki
Nightshade Servers: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!
Facebook Page Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Find the Nine Tails, Powerhouse of the Hidden Leaf

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Find the Nine Tails, Powerhouse of the Hidden Leaf - Page 2 Empty Re: Find the Nine Tails, Powerhouse of the Hidden Leaf

Post by Koga Senju Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:07 am

Keeping myself hidden from the opening in the tree, I kept up vigilance while Risa was healing Shikahara. Hopefully they did not have any sensor types with them. That would end very badly for us as she was using her Chakra and Shikahara could not hide his in his current state. Reaching down to my leg I then pull out a Kunai knife and begin to think about our best course of action here. Just then I heard some footsteps outside and I get into an attack position. Taking a peek around the corner of the tree I then see a lone man with a strange sword on his back. It looked like a long executioner's blade. This however was not the most shocking thing I saw. Coming out of the trees were people dressed like those who tried to invade on the beaches. My heart sank as far as it could go. If those people were here too things could get bad very fast.

Risa went to talk but I only raised my hand to stop her right away. The fear on my face as of this moment was apparent no matter how you looked at it. Not only is the one with the sword strength unknown but he also had those people with him. This situation just got worse by ten fold. In order for Risa and Shikahara to get out of here safely, I might have to go out there and fight these guys. Forming some Hand signs, I then look at Risa with determination in my eyes and a smile on my face. "Don't come out until Shikahara is healed. I will handle the group outside. Don't worry, with Kurama on my side, there is no way I will lose." He then formed an Earth wall up around Shikahara and Risa before she could say anything. I then turn my attention back out to the group who were outside looking around. It was apparent that this group was just a scout group with the order to kill if needed. However their obvious targets were anyone they could invade. This meant the Hidden Leaf and all other nations were in danger. Placing his hand on the seal for Kurama, I only smile. I knew in this moment I had to do what Naruto Uzumaki did before me. Protect everyone and the rest of the world.

Stepping out into the opening I then charge in with the Kunai knife and go for the man with the sword. This man not only knew I was going to do that but blocked it and held me there. "Why hello there, It is about time you showed yourself." I got a shocked look on my face but not before noticing him moving to grab his sword and use it to attack me. Within a moments notice I formed a single hand sign with my free hand and summoned a large pool of water to separate us from each other. After escaping the grasp of the swordsman another appeared behind me but he was dressed like one of the outsiders and swing a giant club at me. Blocking it with my Kunai, the brute strength of the person managed to push me to the ground with a good amount of force. Hitting the ground with a loud thud, the ground began to crumble under me as i laid there barely able to move. The pure force of that attack was enough to pin me to the ground. Blood began to drip from my lip as I force myself to look up and around, they all managed to surround me with sheer numbers. I needed a single moment before I could launch a counter attack. There was only one option right now and that was the toads. Using my thumb, I got some of the blood off my lip and slammed my hand into the ground causing a cloud of smoke to appear around me.

Out of the cloud two toads appeared in armor and weapons. Both then repelled the foreigners away from me allowing myself enough time to struggle to my feet. Standing in between the two toads I knew that I was heavily out numbered in this situation and did not have many options that I could undertake. The outsiders began to gather around the toads and myself as the swordsman stayed back far enough to be out of range. However in most situations of battle it would seem the one who stands back, a lot of the time were the leader. In this moment I believed that the swordsman was the decoy, prompting me to attack him and drop my guard. Meaning there had to be some sort of strategy that he was trying to pull off against me. As to what this was, I did not know. However until Risa was able to heal Shikahara, I had to stall them or even defeat them here.

Clapping my hands together, I began to gather up my chakra. The outsiders around me began to mock my gesture but the swordsman knew I was up to something and just stood there with a smile on his face. After gathering enough chakra within myself, I then form the snake hand sign. "Wood Style: Deep Forest Creation!" Just then strong and fast growing trees began to form around myself as the toads then vanished back to Mount Myoboku. Each tree pierced the outsiders, completely impaling them or ripping them apart around me. The swordsman jumped back to ensure that he wouldn't be caught up in the trees. Within that single moment I used what speed I had in me and appeared behind the swordsman. Forming the Chidori in my right hand, I then lunged at him to impale this swordsman.

This swordsman had decent amount of reflexes. He was able to spot me behind him and start to push himself out of the way of my attack. However I was using my full speed at this moment and managed to catch his left arm just above the elbow and slice it off with the force of the Chidori. I went lunging forwards until I managed to stop myself and he fell straight to the ground with blood coming out of his now missing left arm.

He began to yell out in pain but then looked at me with a look filled with hatred and bloodlust. I only stood there to prepare for one more attack. "You son of a bitch! How dare you cut off my arm you bastard. Now you've done it. Now you die!" He then reached to the sword on his back and pulled it off and then pushed himself to his feet. Without saying another word, this man then went in for one more attack but then out of no where a kunai knife was thrown at him which forced him to stop in his tracks.

Looking over at the tree, Risa emerged with more Kunai knifes in her hand with Shikahara standing next to her forming a hand sign. "Sorry it took so long Koga, If you are injured I will heal you when we get rid of his guy." The swordsman just stood there laughing as he knew that he was now the one out numbered. Shikahara then began to assess the situation and knew that they could win. Forming a hand sign Shikahara then sent out his shadow to attack the swordsman which forced him to jump into the air. Within that single moment, I go up in the air with the swordsman and activated the chidori one more time to go for the kill shot. However it was countered by the swordsman swinging the back end of his sword at me sending me at the ground in front of Risa and Shikahara. He then jumped back into a tree and just stood there for a moment. "My name is Zaku Marumoto of the Seven swords of the mist! I swear to it, someday your friends won't be there to save you. When that time comes we will meet again and I shall kill you! Koga Senju!" The swordsman then vanished in a cloud of mist.

Finally able to relax for a short while, Risa began to heal my injuries while Shikahara kept watch. However we needed to get back to the Hidden Leaf and lock down the village for now. So, after letting Risa heal me. We all ran as fast as we could through the trees and flat land areas at full speed to reach the village. Finally with the village within reach we gave it our all until we were inside the village which Shikahara and Risa went to the other gates to ensure they get closed while I went to speak with the Elder in charge. Hopefully now we could bring awareness to the issues at hand and finally bring the world together once more.

wc 1,516
left thread
Koga Senju
Koga Senju

Race : Human (Naruto)
Class : Tank
Power : 0
Strength : 0
Stamina : 0
Speed : 0
Energy : 0
Perception : 0