Anime United: One World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Administrative Council~
Kirito Gekko
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Kuroishi Homura

~Managers~
Kumo

~Moderators~

~Lead Moderators~
Fabled (Bleach)
Aria (Naruto)

~Sub-Moderators~
Bleach
Chaos Kaiz

Naruto
Vacant

One Piece
Kite
Koga Senju

~Support~
Mikoto Kurokei
(Tests & Ranks)

~Content Team~
Himurotaiki
Nightshade Servers: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!
Facebook Page Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Thomas Treynor

3 posters

Go down

Thomas Treynor Empty Thomas Treynor

Post by Hitsuyona Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:59 pm

Thomas, Treynor,
Harbinger of Death
Personnel File
Age / Apparent Age: 23\23
Height & Weight: 6'1, 155 Pounds
Hair & Eye Color: Thomas has light brown eyes that appear to remain glossy the majority of the time. His short dirty blonde hair remains well dressed and is parted above his left eye.
Race:Human
Class: Special request, Hunter (retains perception/speed at highest rate, stamina is middle tier,all other stats proceed as if lowest rate.Str.energy both cap early)
Positive Traits:
•Caring
•‎Dedicated
•‎Stoic
Negative Traits:
•Impulsive
•‎Irritable
•‎Unpredictable
Loyalties: Thomas' only known loyalty remains with the Karakura PD, whom he has remained with for three years.
Snapshots:
•Graduates High School 2014
•‎Joins Police Academy June 2015
•‎Graduates Academy August 2015.
•‎Experiences repeated exposure to high condensity reaistu areas of the city known for drug allocations, which are ruled as hallucinations due to drug exposure.
•‎Begins to experience lost time and blackouts November 2015.
•‎Starts assuming confusion of delusions and disassociation in the form of slow motion third person experiences during active duty.
•‎Is discharged from the force for suspicion of drug addiction and an inability to reliably perform his duties.
•‎‎Learns cruel truth about cities 'crime rates' and mysterious mayhem throughout it's whereabouts, is offered a job as a detective in a restricted section of Karakura PD.

Physical Specifications
Physical Description: Thomas retains a rather solemn posture to accompany his most casual outlook, while remaining donned in a suit and tie for almost any occation. More often than not his face keeps this same bland expression, unless irritation is notably brought about. His detective badge remains posted upon his jacket pocket unless clearly in situations his identity is best left unknown. Thomas' only other key feature to set him away from all the other business men would be his rugged black and white striped fadora. Beneath the surface of his attire lies a rigid toned body of a man who is clearly physically fit, accompanied with a tan tone that sgguests there is certainly itallian blood flowing through his veins. His slightly larger than average nose would further add to ones suspicion of his ethnicity, along with a mysterious lack of bodily hair that most usually conjoins with such a trait.

Spiritual Description: Those whom retain the capability to sense, or otherwise gauge ones worth through more than meets the eye would certainly double take the 'essence' that is Treynor. His reiatsu holds a certain feeling of a cool winter breeze, in that it fades and returns with such great intensity and without warning. This intensity could bring about chills or sorrow to those who have great perception or understanding of energy or the afterlife. Should one have the capability of seeing his reiastu they would state upon a ever flowing blue aura that appears to flail about with a certain level of rythmatic behaviour.

Psychological Profile
Personality: Thomas is a rather awkward individual who happens to be kind hearted, yet lacks the ability to install his trust in the vast majority of those around him. The ever grasping obsessions his anxiety brigs about puts a large hindrance on his social capability, and often causes him to come off as reclusive. He's also subject to off putting reactions to key stressful situations such as total avoidance, outbursts of anger, or even a lack of sustainable emotion where one would expect some level of sympathy or excitement. This often makes Thomas come off as a cold hearted person due to the misunderstanding of his particular situation; however, his level of social activity fluctuates with those he is often around to be more sustainable in a social setting, and will appear to be more open minded to encounters.

Disorders:
General Anxiety Disorder - Thomas suffers from anxious thoughts and behaviours, that of which can retain from both reasonable and unfathomable circumstances. The large quantity of his worries can come from obsene situations, and most often fuels itself to an obsession that ends in a plathora of possible outcomes more often than not.
Bipolar Depression - Thomas had periodic bouts of Depression, most usually followed by unusually placed bouts of excitement or irritability in otherwise unsupportive situations for such behaviour. It is thought to be a defensive mechanism and aftermath coping method to deal with the massive amounts of stress his anxiety can suddenly bring about. It is likely that both his disorders feed off of one another, causing stress due to the cause and effect of both disorders.

Goals & Achievements:
•Gradutated top 20 of his class (12)
•‎Graduated top 10 of academy (6)
•‎Aspires to rejoin KPD as an official officer of higher ranks.
•‎Seeks to further understand the unknown depths of ones mind, and how to conquer the overwhelming outcome of emotions tolls.

Fullbringer File
Non-Release Powers:
•Jack of All Trades [Passive, 2 Slots] - Thomas Treynors vast capabilities lies outside of his physical standards, relying on his skills moreso than his physical strengths. He gains the first tier in all skills for free.
•‎Reiastu Rounds [Passive One Slot] - Thomas' guns can channel his reiatsu into the form of rounds with multiplicatative purposes such as incendiary rounds, smoke bombs, flashbangs, and even netting(psuedo bakudo) These rounds can cause burning effects, one-2 post disorientation (-10% of x stat depending on what the round does) or have aoe effects. Any 'effects' have a 2 post cool down for that type of effect (offensive, def toensive, entrapment)
•‎

Incomplete Fullbring:
•Time Stasis [passive/active, two slots] - The one and only power of his Fullbring is to force those surrounding him to embrace his way of perception , which in sudden circumstances can cause adverse reaction to the effected. Effects based on levels of perception gaps.
•‎Same tier difference - Things appear slightly off , and the increased perception makes their aim 'off'. Loses one attack opportunity every other post.
•‎One tier difference - Things appear to be moving slow motion that once appeared normal , which hindrences your capability to predict and react. Near misses become partial blocks, partial blocks become direct hits. Normally partial blocks become near misses for Thomas, and every other direct hit becomes a partial block.
•‎two tier+ difference - It's as I've someone hit the .25 speed button on your DVR, and things appear to see and sound like slow motion effects. One less attack per post, 25% chance complete miss ranged attacks (rolled by mod) all Thomas' direct hits can become near partial blocks 50% chance. All forceful partial blocks have 75% to be near Miss unless result of an ability.
Skills: 17/22
•Memory-2
•‎Analyzing-2
•‎lack of fear-1
•‎Imitation-1
•‎Learning-2
•‎Illusion Resist-1
•‎Strength of will-1
•‎Weapons (guns)-2
•‎Martial Arts-1
•‎Battle Analysis-2
•‎War Strategy-2
•‎Street Fighting-1
•‎Pain Tolerance-2
•‎Bleeding Tolerance-2
•‎Battle Focus-2
•‎Poison Resist-1
•‎Energy Proficiency-2
•‎Damage Recovery-1
•‎heat cold tolerance-1
•‎Sports-1
•‎Focused Eye -2
•‎Stealth-2
•‎Anti Stealth-1
•‎Foot Work-2
•‎Energy Sensing-2
•‎lock Picking-1
•‎Crafting/Forging-1
•‎Leadership-1
•‎Hacking-1
•‎Stealing-1
•‎Acting -2
•‎Disguise-2
•‎Interrogation-2

Documented History
Origin: Thomas' childhood was considered normal with today's standards. So far as he knew mom wasn't in the picture, and dad did his best to keep the bills paid along with a head full of hair. He didn't do poorly in school, and while he was far from normal, he still kept up with a few friends and after school activities. There were obvious signs of abuse in his mental behaviourisms , but nothing a school could do without physical signs to accompany them. It was just one worried teher or counselor after another , who would reach out to the boy who seemed rather reclusive , although he showed promise in all that he did do.

The young boy did his best to hide his feelings and home life while in public, and managed to get through school with little to no problems, although systematic outbursts sometimes caught prying eyes who suspected more than he led on. Thomas managed to graduate without trouble from the government prying at his doorstep, or an angered parental for trying to play snitch, but his next challenge of what to do with his life was soon underway.

Rise to Academy: Thomas was soon to decide what the next milestone in his life would be, albeit with little to no thought. He'd chosen to join police academy, and was driven at thoughts of the wealth, benefits, and overall satisfaction of accomplishment such a job could bring about. His time at the academy proved a challenge that had to be overcame one stride at a time, and with hard work came the satisfaction of becoming an officer.
Call to Action: Immediately after graduation Thomas was sent to the slum districts of Karakura, where thugs thrive, and destruction always appeared to be soon to follow. He'd been told that the turnover rate for those in that district was extremely high for a few reasons, most of which involved death or arrests. Such a thing was horrible to the mind a worrier, who was already far too far down the rabbit hole to turn back. He began to witness drug abuse, rape, and murder all for the first time, alongside an incapability to bring Justice in a job he'd taken for the pure thought of making this world a better place. His colleagues began to think he'd either been driven to drugs or madness when they noticed his lack of concentration and ability to perform in the field. A man who appeared depressed most of the time and couldn't tell truth from lies certainly would appear to be strung out. He was given a mandatory phsyche evaluation and given useless medications that further hindered performance, before being labelled as either mentally handicapped or a drug addict and thus removed from duty.

His lack of success sprialed his stress and depression for a short time, before he was given an encounter with impressionable persons who claimed to be with a separate department of the KPD , the undercover unit. They would often take persons and make fake rap sheets after pulling them straight from the academy, and place them under sketchy predicaments to gain the trust of noteworhy criminals. Being a person with nowhere to turn, he was the perfect candidate and dropout of the force, and of course he hadn't the sense to decline. Upon acceptance he soon found out the truths of his delusions to be more than a crazy dream, and the fact of half of their 'crime rates and unsolved cases' to be at the disposal of such ravage beasts that lurk the city.

Hitsuyona

Race : Human [Variant]
Class : Genius
Power : 37
Strength : 24
Stamina : 59
Speed : 62
Energy : 103
Perception : 62

Back to top Go down

Thomas Treynor Empty Re: Thomas Treynor

Post by Hitsuyona Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:39 pm

App is now complete, I was told I'd start at 30,000, but the rolls I had done we're for one piece and I wound up going to human bleach Smile

Hitsuyona

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:55 am

Welp, Overall I don't see a problem with it. Here's what I'm willing to approve:

Hitsu-san wrote:
Special request, Hunter (retains perception/speed at highest rate, stamina is middle tier,all other stats proceed as if lowest rate.Str.energy both cap early)
Perception and Speed will act as your preferred stat, stamina will act as neutral, the rest act as your opposing stat, and all (de)buffs that come with said characteristics.

Hitsu-san wrote:Jack of All Trades [Passive, 2 Slots] - Thomas Treynors vast capabilities lies outside of his physical standards, relying on his skills moreso than his physical strengths. He gains the first tier in all skills for free.
I'd be OK with this if all of your skills are increased in cost by 1 point. Otherwise, this will break the point system.

Hitsu-san wrote:•‎Reiastu Rounds [Passive One Slot] - Thomas' guns can channel his reiatsu into the form of rounds with multiplicatative purposes such as incendiary rounds, smoke bombs, flashbangs, and even netting(psuedo bakudo) These rounds can cause burning effects, one-2 post disorientation (-10% of x stat depending on what the round does) or have aoe effects. Any 'effects' have a 2 post cool down for that type of effect (offensive, def toensive, entrapment)
Depending on the type of weapon, you'll have to have a max ammo count before taking 1 post to reload, because you have a crap ton of stacking that can be highly abused. 5,6,or 9 shots per clip are my suggestions. Overall I don't see much of an issue.

Hitsu-san wrote:Time Stasis [passive/active, two slots] - The one and only power of his Fullbring is to force those surrounding him to embrace his way of perception , which in sudden circumstances can cause adverse reaction to the effected. Effects based on levels of perception gaps.
This is extremely clever. I definitely approve for creativity. Very Happy

Hitsu-san wrote:‎•‎Same tier difference - Things appear slightly off , and the increased perception makes their aim 'off'. Loses one attack opportunity every other post.

•‎One tier difference - Things appear to be moving slow motion that once appeared normal , which hindrences your capability to predict and react. Near misses become partial blocks, partial blocks become direct hits. Normally partial blocks become near misses for Thomas, and every other direct hit becomes a partial block.

•‎two tier+ difference - It's as I've someone hit the .25 speed button on your DVR, and things appear to see and sound like slow motion effects. One less attack per post, 25% chance complete miss ranged attacks (rolled by mod) all Thomas' direct hits can become near partial blocks 50% chance. All forceful partial blocks have 75% to be near Miss unless result of an ability.
I'll allow this for now. At this point I'll say you're such a unique case I've never dealt with before even remotely, I'll restate this later but: All my rulings on this one will be subject to change based on how you RP the abilities. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt on this though, and assume you won't use what I can see being abused. Also, would you want these effects to apply to the reverse? Assuming this is by reducing a higher opponent's perception, if you increase a lower opponent's perception I'd think it'd work slightly different. Albeit still similar.

Remember: rulings are subject to change if over ruled by Tenjinsai or we see some abuse. Otherwise, I'm OK with it. Smile
Nanaomi Sugowara
Nanaomi Sugowara

Race : Saiyan
Power : 92000
Strength : 67
Stamina : 126
Speed : 131
Energy : 180
Perception : 131
Energy Speed : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitsuyona Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:36 am

Just add in a statement saying all tier 4 skills costs 2 points due to my passive, and add in your suggested 9 bullets per clip with a one post reload per gun. (Hell have an assault rifle and two handguns) your last post statement on my perception is actually how it works. Lower perception people suddenly perceive things like I do, and higher perception people just get that 'odd' effect I'd talked about.

Hitsuyona

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:49 pm

As Nanaomi has said, I am interested in seeing how your time stasis will be used. For the time being I have no issue with it. This is especially true since some of its functionality requires moderator interaction. So, we will see what happens.

Beyond that I only have a few personal points of clarification and alterations to make.

#1: The Reiatsu Bullets, I would like to see clarification on what forms they take, what each of its individual uses inflicts on the target, and the time frame that it lasts for. For something to last for a time frame, 1-2 posts as listed, is somewhat vague as to what the determined factor is for it to last that long. These clarifications will still allow it to retain its original versatility and functionality to full capacity while limiting excess fluidity in combat. Basically, how many different variants does it have and what do they do.

#2: Time Stasis, mainly just clarification on certain points.
-For the first tier, is this to also include those that are within a higher tier and not just the same tier as listed.
-"Near misses become partial blocks, partial blocks become direct hits." I am assuming this is for outgoing attacks.
-"Normally partial blocks become near misses for Thomas, and every other direct hit becomes a partial block." and this I am assuming is for incoming.
-"all Thomas' direct hits can become near partial blocks 50% chance. All forceful partial blocks have 75% to be near Miss unless result of an ability." Just some clarification on what constitutes a near partial block as well as a forceful partial block.

#3: Jack Of All Trades, I have no problem with this, just in the functionality of how it will work per Nanaomi's additional point requirement. The tiers are 1/2/3/4 with a 1/1/2/3 requirement to attain skills. By gaining access to every skill at a level 1 tier, that is essentially 25-35 points that do not get used. Averaging it to 30, it is a 43% increase to the cap in a theoretical standpoint(70 points).

With that in mind I would impose an additional point use to level 3 and 4 skill attainment(mainly because you can only have 3 tier 4 skills to begin with). So level 3 skills would cost 3 points, and and level 4 skills would cost 4 points. This way it would accurately reflect the point usage while still leaving you in the black as well as portraying the old adage accurately. A jack of all trades, master of none.
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Tenjinsai Bushinji

Race : Vaizard
Power : 172000
Strength : 70
Stamina : 210
Speed : 211
Energy : 226
Perception : 210
Energy Speed : 223

Back to top Go down