Following Captain's Orders, Shinoji's Adventure

Go down

Following Captain's Orders, Shinoji's Adventure

Post by Shinoji on Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:04 pm

After leaving the captain behind and taking the crew with him Shinoji finally made landfall on Sabaody Archipelago. It was here he was to get the ship coated and head down to the sea floor.

"Everyone prepare for landfall!"

Shinoji made this order quick and swift. The men scrambled to get the ship tied off to the island as Shinoji jumped to land. "Everyone remain here. I will continue into the island alone." The men remained silent as he made his way deeper into the island. The place was filled with bubbles coming up from the ground that rose to the top of the trees and would just pop. That made this land very strange to Shinoji as there was nothing like this where he was from. Magic reigned supreme in the land of Fiore where Shinoji was born. Everything to do with Captain Kirito's world was very strange.

Taking some steps up to a building that had ship coating written on a sign Shinoji stopped. Pausing for a short while he then spoke to the person at the counter.

"Hello can I please get a ship coated? I have money so do not worry." The man pulled down his news paper and looked at Shinoji. Without even asking another question he just stood up. "Very well, your ship will be finished as soon as possible. That will be forty thousand Belis please." Without even batting an eye and handed it to the man. Just as he was turning to leave to go shopping a rebellious man slammed open the door behind the old man. He smelled of booze and caught Shinoji's interest instantly. He had long dark hair and was wearing some kind of leather jacket with torn pants. This must have been the person Kirito was speaking about when he said recruit a coater. This guy seemed right for the job.

"Hey old man! Do we got a job or what?"

wc 343
Shinoji

Race : Human (Fairy Ta
Class : Genius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Following Captain's Orders, Shinoji's Adventure

Post by Shinoji on Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:52 am

"You there speak your name?"

Both Shinoji and this person locked eyes for a short while. With either of them moving the old man stepped up and grabbed some gear.

"Let's go, Homaru. We have work to do."

Hearing the person's name Shinoji quickly jumped forward and looked directly at the person. Getting in close to Homaru, Shinoji asked the question.

"Homaru, join the pirate crew im part of. Our Captain Kirito Gekko will be looking forward to meeting you especially since you are a ship coater."

The old man just looked over at Shinoji with a snear. "He will not be joining you pirates. I said I am willing to coat your ship but that is as far as that goes. After that is done you will be on your way without Hamaru." Just out of no where Hamaru punched the old man straight between the eyes and sent him flying into the wall. Standing there with a blank expression on his face he then looked over at Shinoji. "I will get the ship coated and then we will set sail with the equipment as well. I hated that old man so much. I am accepting your offer so long as I can do what ever I want in my down time."

Shinoji just nodded at him. Hamaru just grinned and grabbed all of the equipment and went off to get to work. This left Shinoji alone to do something to pass the time. Getting ready to leave some figure appeared in front of Shinoji with a mark on their forehead. It was the mark of Fairy Tail, the guild Shinoji belonged to before joining Motion 66.

"Good to see you Shinoji, It is time to take your exam."

wc 290
S-Class Mage 290/1500
Shinoji

Race : Human (Fairy Ta
Class : Genius

View user profile

Back to top Go down