Anime United: One World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Administrative Council~
Kirito Gekko
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Kuroishi Homura

~Managers~
Kumo

~Moderators~

~Lead Moderators~
Fabled (Bleach)
Aria (Naruto)

~Sub-Moderators~
Bleach
Chaos Kaiz

Naruto
Vacant

One Piece
Kite
Koga Senju

~Support~
Mikoto Kurokei
(Tests & Ranks)

~Content Team~
Himurotaiki
Nightshade Servers: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!
Facebook Page Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Start of the adventure, to the capital!

Go down

Start of the adventure, to the capital! Empty Start of the adventure, to the capital!

Post by Kirito Gekko Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:20 pm

Making his way away from the mansion Kirito finally had a clear head for the first time in a long time. It was in this time that he had no worries, it was just him and the open road ahead of him. Walking along the path he noticed not many people travel this way as he head what sounded like a train in the distance. Smiling at the people who were taking the transportation provided. "This world here, it's so peaceful. The people are living without a care in the world. This is how all of the world deserves to be. I will work hard to make sure it happens." Keeping his end goal in mind Kirito forged forward on the path. Despite it being a trail not most traveled it seemed rather kept up which gave Kirito a mind to stay alert. This country may seem peaceful but there is always a shadow within the light. Keeping his eyes open for bandits of sort he continued to walk down the path with a light smile on his face. Up ahead he heard children's laughter as he saw a small batch of houses along the path. He smiled a little bigger hearing the children playing in peace without a single worry about someone coming out and kidnapping them or killing them. "It is amazing how different life is under the World Government and this kingdom is. Almost polar opposites."

He couldn't help but wonder if that Guild Fairy Tail was behind all this peace as well. Everywhere he put on that ability he was able to hear Fairy tail in almost every sentence that was spoken. Perhaps he should get acquainted with them one of these days and possibly form an alliance with them. Everything to do with this country interested Kirito down to the very core since everything seemed so calm and quiet. No constant battles nor worry about the Government killing you for knowing something they don't think you should know. All of this was a future Kirito wanted for the whole world. Just as Kirito was about to walk up past another house a man was flagging him down. Kirito stopped just in front of the man to hear what he had to say. "Hello there young traveler. Mind if I ask where you are heading?" Kirito was surprised since this never happens in his world since everyone was usually hostile toward each other. "Well, I am heading to the Capital to speak with the King. Mind if I ask why you are asking?" This man chuckled then pulled out a letter with a little money along with it. "Well if you want to get to the Capital then head to Oshibana Town then to Clover. Those two towns will take you directly there. But I need a favor, this letter needs to get to Oshibana Town to the mail house so it can be sent to my cousin on the other side of the country. Can you do it for me? If you will this cash in my hand is all yours." Kirito could only smile as he grabbed the letter and a few coins from the man's hand and left the rest where it was. "If you insist on payment I will just take enough to buy me a meal in Oshibana Town. I shall deliver your letter right away for you. When i pass back through here I shall inform you of the Letter's delivery to the location." Kirito smiled and nodded as the man could only do the same as he went back to work on his yard and Kirito continued to walk down the path. He was a complete stranger to that guy but was trusted with this letter that was obviously important to him. This was a very trusting country in Kirito's eyes and this was how he wanted the rest of the world to become someday. To achieve this level of peace was nothing but goals in his mind and he had to do it sooner than later. "So I am to go to Oshibana Town and deliver this letter then head to Clover town to get on the path to the Capital. This country is rather large, it is surprising." Continuing to walk down the path towards the next town Kirito could only keep thinking about this letter and the man who handed it to him. Placing it in his pocket Kirito just continued to walk forward before he heard his stomach growl. It was nearly meal time so he sat down on the side of the road and opened his bag.

Opening his bag he saw many cans of food within the bag with some bottles of water and tea. Pulling out a tea he opened it and began to drink it. Reaching into the back he opened a can of fish and began to pick at it with his fingers eating it. The fishy taste was not the most pleasant thing he had eaten as of lately but a meal was a meal. Continuing to eat his meal Kirito looked around and heard the birds chirping around him. "I wonder how many species of birds are there in this country. I should find out someday when I have free time." Finishing his meal, Kirito stood up and placed the trash in a small pouch in his bag. He then began to walk once more down the path to this town the man spoke of.

Looking into the distance Kirito could see this town in the short distance away. This was perfect as Kirito was ready to get this task over with. When this task was over with he could finally make his way towards the Capital and gain audience with the king. "In the end I can only hope for that I can get this done without making the ruler of this kingdom angry with me for some reason." Wanting to keep his powers hidden from this kingdom in general was the main objective. If a war was to break out with him as an enemy he would just leave his crew here and lure the enemy away from them. Even if it meant leaving them here it was what he had to do for the time being. Anything to keep his men safe, that was his ultimate objective but if his crew were to die he would end up losing everything precious to him. Noticing a group of people jumping around him in the bushes Kirito only stopped walking and looked to both sides of him. "Who are you there in the bushes? If you plan on a sneak attack then you might as well give that up and come out of hiding. No point in trying to hide from me." Kirito only just stood there as the bushes began to rustle around him. As shadows began to rise around him Kirito just kept his mind calm decided to stick to just his Black Leg style for now to avoid showing his power.

Moving into a more battle ready position he stood ready for anything. The shadows then began to poke up even further from the bushes around him. "That letter that old man gave you, give it to us. We were going to kill that man for it but I guess we can just kill you instead." Kirito only sighed as he was already bored with this whole letter thing as it was nothing but a huge bore. However he was not willing to let them have their way. He stood ready to unleash a barrage of kicks at these people and defeat them quickly as to not draw too much attention to himself.

wc 1,333
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Race : Human (Pirate)
Class : Brute

https://animeunitedoneworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Start of the adventure, to the capital! Empty Re: Start of the adventure, to the capital!

Post by Kirito Gekko Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:27 am

Pulling his cloak back so he could move around more freely he then turned his attention to the three shadows that emerged. "Sorry to be the one to tell you this but the letter that was given to me was given to me in trust that I would deliver it. So that is what I am going to do." Kirito stood in a battle stance ready to take them on as needed but then out of the corner of his eye a fire ball like thing came at him. Jumping out of the way the fire hit one of the bandits. That bandit began crawling on the ground crying out in pain as his flesh was being burned down to the bone. After a short while the same bandit turned into ashes and vanished before his eyes. Turning in the direction of the fire ball as soon as he was on the ground again he then spoke out. "So you must be the leader of this small group. However for you to strike down your own man is nothing beyond a unforgivable act. Only a cowardly leader acts that way." Kirito stood firm against this man, he could not agree with what he had done to his own soldier.

"So you caught onto my presence have you now? Good, the fact that you scold me for how I treat my own men shows how arrogant you are. I shall end you right here and now then take that letter from you!" Kirito only stood there in a calm manner as the bandits and their leader then surrounded him. Keeping his eye on each one of them Kirito just stood there calmly as he watched them. He could only help to think that there had to be a quick way to end this before anyone got seriously hurt. Jumping up in the air before any of them could react Kirito then kicked the two behind him in their necks. These kicks caused them to go to the ground and lay there out cold as Kirito turned his attention back to the last two of them before him. "Now then I shall put an end to this with you now. I am in a hurry to get a move on with my adventure here. So it would be nice if you would just get out of my way already." Landing on both of his feet after landing the kicks to the two behind him Kirito just kept his eye on the two of them in front of him. "I have taken away your advantage here. It is your option to run away now and fight another day or stay here and fall before me in the form of battle. Your choice." Kirito stood there and waited for their answer to his question.

"You act so smug when I almost turn you into a pile of ash before you could do a thing about it. You arrogant brat, You will be the one to fall here. Even if it is just myself and this soldier left, we will defeat you." The two of them prepared for battle against Kirito who was just standing there with a look on his face. Kirito's eyes then lit up with reason to defeat these two. Lunging forward Kirito connected a kick with the final soldier that was left standing and jumped up in the air. Having fireballs spit at him Kirito managed to use his blue flames under his feet to push him out of the way of each shot and land back on the ground safely. The final soldier stood on his feet for a short while before falling to the ground and no longer moving. Thus far not a single blow dealt by Kirito was a killing blow, he was holding back on these people. They were not his target as such he was not going to kill them. If anything rough them up and let them live. Now it was just a battle between him and their leader, his intentions was to rough him up enough to immobilize him then leave him tied up to wait for the local authorities to arrest him and his group.

"Last chance, move on from here and take your men with you. If I defeat you I will leave you for the local authorities to take you into jail. Or what ever it is you guys call your jails here." The leader then looked at Kirito with a strange look but quickly brushed it off. "So you are one of those do gooders, well I hope you are ready to be disappointed. I do not intend to give up here. I will kill you and take that letter with or without my men!" Kirito just let out a sigh as he just looked on at the man with a sign of disappointment that he wouldn't give up even though he defeated this guy's men with just one blow each. Although this man seemed a little stronger than his men that he had defeated. Kirito knew he had to play it carefully if he was to actually defeat this guy since one hit from that fireball thing turned a man into ashes with just one hit. Jumping back a short distance Kirito decided if he was going to fight this guy he had to do it smart without holding back as well. He was a trickster and was willing to take out his own men just to take out Kirito. In the end this was a fight of wits to see who can outsmart the other in a skirmish against each other. Keeping his blue flames out in small amounts Kirito had to make sure none of the flames were visible to anyone but himself. Keeping himself at the ready, Kirito was now prepared to fight this man and take him down so that he could move on and finish his tasks that he laid out for himself.

"So you are finally ready to fight me, bout time kid. You kept me waiting for so long that I began to grow bored." Kirito just looked the man directly in the eye as he prepared to answer the guy. "Sorry to keep you waiting, I guess i was just not wanting to fight someone whom I don't feel worthy of my full strength. So if you feel worthy then come at me with everything you have and don't hold back." Holding his hand up Kirito made a hand gesture telling the man to bring it on at any time that he chose to do so.

wc 1,145
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Start of the adventure, to the capital! Empty Re: Start of the adventure, to the capital!

Post by Kirito Gekko Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:01 am

Standing there before this bandit leader, Kirito just got annoyed with this guy. All he did was stand a distance away and spit fireballs at him. Tempted to draw out his swords Kirito knew he had to put an end to this little farce of a battle quickly soon. Jumping up into the air Kirito then stretched out one of his legs and kicked the ground directly with all of his strength causing the ground to split right under the guy's feet. Standing back up straight Kirito then began to walk over to the bandit leader. "Enough of you spitting fire, I believe it is time to end this little battle of ours. Don't you agree?" He then walked up to the bandit leader who was stuck in the crack in the ground Kirito made. Lifting his leg up Kirito kicked the bandit as hard as he could sending him further into the crack vanishing from sight. Regaining his stance Kirito just turned his attention away from the scene and continued walking toward the town. "If that is the best most of this country can do then Shinoji has them all beat by a far shot. They would not survive against a fleet of Marines even if they tried."

The friction from the ground that Kirito kicked began to make his leg feel like it was on fire. Looking down at his leg he saw what looked like little smoke lines coming from his leg with a sizzling sound coming from it. Lifting his leg up off the ground and kicking a tree while shaking his leg until the feeling went away. Looking at the tree he kicked it looked like as if it was hit with a fireball of sorts as it was charred in the spot he kicked. Thinking about it for a short while it could be a new technique type of thing he could use. The attack power of his kicks would be that much stronger if he did use this new thing he discovered. He figured it was time to take a short break from the travel and train the use of this technique so he could use it in an emergency. Not knowing how kind the leader of this country was, he had to walk into that place ready for a fight if it came to it. This little ability made from the friction of him spinning his foot around or grinding it across the ground made his kicks hot. Deciding to use this time to study the technique Kirito went on to train with this new ability that he had found out. It was going to become his ace in the hole.

wc 457
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:00 am

Keeping what he wanted to happen in mind Kirito kept the notion that friction was needed to cause the heat to appear. Basic science was all that was needed in using this technique and applying it to a battle. The science behind this friction was from him spinning during his last attacks against that leader. So deciding to apply this function to a theory he then began to spin around really fast in one place. After spinning for a short while the flames then erupted on his right leg. Looking down on it he knew that this was going to be something useful that he could use in the near future. Jumping into the air, Kirito then kicked the ground causing a grilled like appearance at the spot of where he kicked. Jumping back on both of his feet, Kirito stood tall knowing that this ability could come in handy. However training on Fiore like this out in the open was not his idea of getting stronger, especially with civilians around that could get the wrong idea. Since his powers were not from here, Kirito decided it would be best to end all forms of training as of this moment and just move on with his journey.

Getting back on the path he then began his journey once more.

"Hope that the crew doesn't mind me staying at the same strength for a while longer. Perhaps I should take the train to the Capital." He began to think about what course he could take on this unknown path of life.

wc 264
Bien Cuit: Grill Shot: 264/250wc finished
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:32 pm

Deciding to sit down on the path side and rest for a moment Kirito began to plot the end of his traveling. Everything needed to be thought about since he did not know if and when the Beast Pirates would call on him for a job. Anything could happen from this moment until five seconds from now. Someone could just drop dead in the matter of seconds, it happens naturally everyday as is. To push that envelope even further to the next level is a risky contender. It's all the same when trying to move forward with his plans, any false move could end in the deaths of many around him. Sitting there contemplating his next move Kirito waited for a thought to appear in his mind.

wc 127
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:31 pm

After a short while of sitting on the side of the road, Kirito decided to stand up and continue his journey. However he could sense many things going wrong all around him in this country. There was conflicting feelings going around, involving the disappearance of many people. It would appear what had happened to the Revolutionaries and the others happened here as well with their guild members.

"I guess everyone is in the same boat as far as things go. I hope this country has a leader in place at least."

Using his power again he could sense the many people around him wanting to start a war for the future of this country. Deciding it was now time to step it up and head to the next town despite his powers being odd. He then tried to turn into his hybrid form once again after a while of not using it. Having a bit of trouble since he obtained his fruit and did very little training with it. Being inexperienced was not the way he wanted to be. The Beasts Pirates might have wanted him just because of his devil fruit but without having it mastered it was going to catch him off guard severely. Finally he was able to form his flames around him and formed his wings but they seemed unstable. The only option at this point was to turn into his full phoenix form and take to the skies. Turning into his full bird form he flew up into the sky and headed towards the next town.

wc 265
Devil Fruit D-Rank: 265/250wc finished
left thread
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down