Anime United: One World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Administrative Council~
Kirito Gekko
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Kuroishi Homura

~Managers~
Kumo

~Moderators~

~Lead Moderators~
Fabled (Bleach)
Aria (Naruto)

~Sub-Moderators~
Bleach
Chaos Kaiz

Naruto
Vacant

One Piece
Kite
Koga Senju

~Support~
Mikoto Kurokei
(Tests & Ranks)

~Content Team~
Himurotaiki
Nightshade Servers: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!
Facebook Page Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Still A Pawn, Just A Larger Game

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Still A Pawn, Just A Larger Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Still A Pawn, Just A Larger Game

Post by Mikoto Kurokei Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:00 pm

Once all questions were out of the way tenjinsai decided to inquire more about the mission. He asked on recommendations for the additional three members needed for their little task force and how much time they had till they had to go on their mission. There was silence for a bit until the Captain seemed pleased with the fact tenjinsai asked him about recommendations for the rest of the task force explaining it would be quite foolished to pick random squad members without knowing anything about them. Captain Sansuka then went to his desk and pulled out a sheet of paper form a drawer and handed it to tenjinsai. The Captain told him that he could choose any three shinigami from the list if he liked. The paper contained ranks and their specialities in combat apparently. Mikoto noticed tenjinsai mumbled a bit while looking over the list most likely considering which of the people on the list would be best to take along. After which tenjinsai asked again about their time frame to which the Captain responded that they had twenty four hours to prepare the team and get anything else they needed after that they were to head out immediately with no delays.

Tenjinsai then bowed to the Captain an headed out the room. He then signalled for both Aria and Mikoto to follow him. Once both of them had left the room Tenjinsai closed the door behind them. He told them he had something he wanted to discuss with them but in private for he didnt wish for the Captain he hear what he had to say. Mikoto followed Tenjinsai down the hall for some time until they found a room to converstate in. The room was small and from what Mikoto could gather from the inside of the room it was some sort of meeting area given there was a table and chairs that sat around it. Tenjinsai went into the room and waited from Mikoto and Aria to enter the room before he closed the door so it would be more difficult for people to listen in on their conversation. Tenjinsai said they obviously knew and understood the parameters of the mission and needed them to do something. Tenjinsai then handed the list he had from their Captain to Aria he wanted both her and Mikoto to select the other members of their team and get to know who they were. He also said they didnt need to limit their choices from the names on the list he wanted them to get to know as many people as they could and if they managed to find someone as a more suitable canadidate then the ones on the list to do so.

Obviously they needed to make their decisions wisely because one mispick of a team memeber could spelled disater for their mission and could get them caught or killed. Mikoto made a special note not to forget that while looking for team memebers with Aria. Tenjinsai then pulled out one of the chairs at the table and sat down. He precceded to remoce his zanpaktou from his sash placing it on the table and looked over it. His face contorted a bit and he then told them he planned to meditate with his zanpaktou and wished to commune with it. He wanted to know if what their Captain said was true and he was truly close to achieving his Bankai and needed to take it very seriously and spend much more time with his zanpaktou. Tenjinsai then placed one of his hands on the sheath of his blade and slowly ran it along the edge of it. It then seemed he went into thought for awhile probably contenplating everything that has happened regarding his zanpaktou. He then said when they finished sorting out candidates the return to this room. He then looked at Mikoto after saying he wanted to clear any trust issues. Tenjinsai told him he trusted Mikoto and it was very clear why as they met not long after he was removed form his home and they had been fighting and travelling together since that day and the have shed blood for each other and there was not many more he would trust more then him.

Mikoto nodded his head in response after which Tenjinsai looked at Aria telling her even though he hasnt known her long and under the circumstances of their meeting it was nothing short of bewildering but he trusted her with the task at hand. Even though he noted she needed proper lessons in protocol and manner she was always hones and spoke the truth in every circumsate he had seen. He also noted that he hoped his faith in her would not be misplaced Mikoto thought this a good compelment. Tenjinsai turned his attention back to his zanpaktou and after what seemed more thinking told them if either of them had any questions or needed anything else should ask him now for once he began with the Jinzen to try not to disturb him for it was something he needed to do. This was alot to take in but Mikoto believe he was up for the task "I wish you luck in your endevor my friend i will do my best as well, Hopefully we will have the team all ready before you are done".

Mikoto then laughed "Though i doubt anyone will take me seriously in my currently clothing once i get changed ill will start looking at the list and wonder a bit to see who i can find". Mikoto then began to leave the room "Aria if it's fine with you ill meet you back here when i get my uniform on and we can start work on assembling the team". With that Mikoto left and it wasn't long until he was stopped by one of the women from earlier she handed him his shinigami uniform and even gave him directions to a place where he could get dressed in private if he wished. Mikoto thanked the women and headed to the room it didn't take him long to get into his new cloths they were surpiringly comfortable. Once changed he walked around for a bit getting the layout of the barracks. He saw a few of the squad members and they stopped to say hello a few time and welcomed him to the squad apparently word travelled fast. Mikoto contiuned to walk around the barracks for some time he spotted what seemed like a lounge like area he made a note to remember that could be a good spot to look for team memebers for their mission. It was empty at the moment but prehaps later it would be more busy.

He walked around a bit more he eventually made it to what seemed like to be a garden. 'Interesting' thought Mikoto he decided to relax there for a bit though he didnt get much time to do so as another squad member stopped to talk to him. They asked how he was doing and how he was liking the squad so far "Hey there your Mikoto right? i heard your new here so what do you think of our squad so far?" which Mikoto replied with "Well i only just joined so i don't know yet" which the squad member said "Fair enough well i guess ill be seeing you later i have duties need to do" with that he was left alone. Mikoto then found a interesting place looked like a practice area Mikoto thought this a good time to work on some kido. He figured learning a new bakudo could come in handy for their mission though which one he was unsure of so he started working his memory and it came to him Bakudo Number Eight Geki Hayashi once showed him it.

So Mikoto began to practice since he had a bit of time and it wasn't an extremely hard kido he figured it wouldnt take to long. Though to his surpirse it took him long then he thought after an hour of practice he finally got it as the red light shoot form his hands he felt a feeling of accomplishment. Though he figured it was about time to get back to Aria she probably was waiting for him Mikoto then started to head back to the room Tenjinsai was in. Though of course luck would not have him get there in the time he wanted as more squad members stopped him to chat and there was no getting out of it. This delayed him for awhile but eventually he managed to work his way back to were Tenjinsai was. He was a bit out of breath from practice his kido and not to mention the fact he was stopped every few minutes to be talked at. But he still stood ready to start work on assembling their team.

Wc 1489

Last edited by Mikoto Kurokei on Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Mikoto Kurokei
Mikoto Kurokei

Race : Shinigami
Class : Genius
Power : 70000
Strength : 60
Stamina : 74
Speed : 86
Energy : 160
Perception : 62
Energy Speed : 144

Back to top Go down

Still A Pawn, Just A Larger Game - Page 2 Empty Re: Still A Pawn, Just A Larger Game

Post by Aria Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:59 am

Tenjinsai still had a couple questions to ask. She had somewhat hoped to leave then and there, but it seemed that was not in the cards. His first question was inquiring if any recommendations from the squad. This question made sense since they were all new to the squad and asking him the one who should know the squad the best for recommendations. The second question made less sense. More so because she just assumed the mission to start immediately. "He must have something on his mind." She thought recalling the conversation to this point.

The captains answers were simple. To the first he produced a list of his recommendations exclaiming he had hoped that he would ask such a question. The list apparently listed specialties and basic information more or less. These people would be their support and he recommended we make the team carefully. The squad question however was not answered until Tenjinsai inquired once more. Twenty four hours was their time limit for preparations. With both questions answered none remained in the air. Their group then left the room.

Next Tenjinsai said he had something to reveal to Mikoto and herself. Something that he wanted to entrust to them. However they needed privacy first and foremost. He recommended that they moved further down to achieve said privacy. Eventually they found themselves in a small conference room. Tenjinsai then turned to Aria and handed her the list. Saying that they understood the mission and what they needed. She accepted the list with slight hesitation and confusion. He then announced that he wanted them to find the three other members of their mission group. They were supposed to make this decisions wisely. However it made little sense to her as to why he would give her this list. She only just arrived in Soul Society and knew little of their ways. She wanted to protest but held her tongue until he finished. He then sat down at the table placing his sword and sheath before him. He then announced he would meditate with his zanpakuto and talk with it to see if what the captain said was true. Also mentioning he would remain here until they managed to select the other members.

He then said he wished to dispel any trust issues. First was Mikoto. Simply said the two had been friends for a long time and that he trusted him immensely. He then turned towards her. His first line is true. They had not known each other more than a day at most. However he ended it with the words, "I trust you." He? Trust her? Already? "How?" She was bewildered. It seemed quite a stretch as he barely knew her and yet claimed her personality to be a certain way already. She also took some offense to what he said about her having to learn manners. In her eyes it was opposite. A lot of these shinigami seemed to lack them in general. Of course she told the truth in the situation she was in before, but apparently this was one of the major reasons he was placing trust in her currently. He hoped it was not misplaced with. It still felt a bit of a stretch despite her not being one to betray someone's trust without reason.

At the end Tenjinsai said if they had any last moment questions to ask now. He did not want to be disturbed after he started. Of course she had questions. Well, not so much questions as objections. Mikoto spoke first. He wished luck for his friend and he hoped they would be done with their end before he had finished. He then went on to state that he wished to change into the shinigami robes. Next he turned to her saying he would meet her back here after he changed. She nodded in response and after he left the room she began to state her mind. "Tenjinsai. Do you really think it's a good idea to give me this list. First of all I know next to nil about Shinigami and Soul Society as a whole. I have no real idea what were looking for. Secondly Mikoto may be in a similiar boat here. From my understanding he just joined the Shinigami today as well. Yet you expect us to pick out good team members? I don't think that's something wise to do. Don't say you're doing it for me to learn more about Soul Society or something to that effect. This isn't a good way to learn." She expressed to him.

WC:763
Aria
Aria

Power : 36
Strength : 27
Stamina : 35
Speed : 65
Energy : 94
Perception : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:09 am

Mikoto was quick to accept the explanation given, even quicker to set about his duties. He would first see to changing into his uniform, then onto selecting the new team members for their mission. Though, where he was quick to set into motion, Aria had further questions for him. More appropriately though, they were more protest then questions. She had reservations for his trust in her, as well as being selected along with Mikoto to perform these duties. On paper it made perfect sense, she had minimal experience in the Soul Society as well as a Shinigami. She had only been inducted into a squad for a day. There was a gross inexperience as a commanding officer as well. All of these things wrapped up for one would almost qualify her for nothing within the Gotei Thirteen. But if he looked at it from that viewpoint, then someones talents would never be able to florish.

Tenjinsai did not claim to know it all, in fact he was far from it. He himself had only been a Vice Captain for two, maybe three days now. He had roughly the same general knowledge pool as his two companions did. The only thing he knew anything remotely about were the operations of the Gotei Thirteen and Shinigami, and then not even in specifics. His family was nobility and most of them also occupied higher ranking positions within the Gotei. It would be surprising if he did not hear things from time to time. But even with all of this, he was in roughly the same boat as them. So why choose them to perform this duty over himself. He knew more, though not by much, and was more suited to it because of that as well as his position. It was exactly because of those reasons that he chose them. This would give both of them a valuable chance to gain experience and knowledge about their surroundings.

This would also allow them to learn more about dealing with their superiors and inferiors which they would take with them into the future. It was overall, something that would benefit them a great deal more then himself. Tenjinsai had been inundated with the system since his childhood even though he had never been a part of it himself. He shifted slightly, thinking over these little facts, trying to make sure to place his words properly. If he did not choose them well, he knew that Aria may not settle for the answer. One way or another though an order was an order, but he did not want to have to force her to do something when he could instead show her why. "You are correct Aria, we barely know one another, and you know very little about this place. It would seem odd, looking at you from the perspective as one of my subordinates to select you for the job.

With the knowledge you have it is not even reasonable for you to be an officer, same as Mikoto. However you both exhibit traits and talent beyond what one would normally consider." He turned slightly, his hands still resting on his zanpaktou but his eyes giving her attention instead. "If I was to judge you two based off of what you simply know it would be a waste. You possess the aptitude to do much greater things, then you yourself may even be aware of. I want to give both of you that opportunity to grow and learn. Not just about the Soul Society, about rules and protocol, that will come with time. You need to learn about judging character, dealing with your subordinates and superiors, and ultimately making large decisions that can have large outcomes." Tenjinsai paused for a moment and shifted in his chair standing up slowly. He left Seijin Enma on the table and moved closer to Aria and placed his hands on her shoulders, grasping her gently.

"Just as Captain Setsune said, you are both destined for great things if you seize the opportunity. This decision is minuscule compared to what you may be doing one day as a Vice Captain or even a full fledged Captain. You will have to make decisions that can lead men to their death or bring them success and glory. Sometimes there is no way to know that the choice you are making is certain, you just believe it to be the right one. How it turns out in the end is entirely up to fate. I am making one of those decisions now, and because of that both you and Mikoto will also have to make a decision." He paused again, his grip tightening ever so slightly to drive in the point of what he was saying. He did not know if he was making the correct decision here to entrust them with this task. What he did know that was that he believed that they could do it and was placing his trust in them.

If it turned out he was wrong, then he would learn from it, as would they. If he was correct, then his faith was not misplaced and everyone would be better for it as well. "I am placing my faith in you two because I believe that you can handle it. If I am wrong, then I will answer for it when the time comes as it was my decision to make. But I do not believe it will come to that, you two will carry out this task and be better for it in the end." With that he released her from his grasp and sat himself back down at the table. Tenjinsai hoped this would set her concerns to ease and would hopefully provide her greater insight into his choice. He earnestly believe that he was making the right decision, but only time would tell if it was. As he said, he had faith in them. He just hoped that they would prove him right now.
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Tenjinsai Bushinji

Race : Vaizard
Power : 172000
Strength : 70
Stamina : 210
Speed : 211
Energy : 226
Perception : 210
Energy Speed : 223

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikoto Kurokei Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:54 am

Mikoto stood in the hall for it seemed Aria and Tenjinsai were busy. He was about to ask Aria if she was ready to start assembling their team when Mikoto was interupted by one of the squad members. They asked him if they could chat for a moment Mikoto was unsure what they wanted he was going to say he had somethings to do but he thought this would be a good oppertunity to do some eariler scouting for potential team members. So he agreed to chat with this person and they asked for him to follow them it was an odd request but he went along with them dispite that. Once they had reached from what he could gather a suitable area they stopped Mikoto thought this a good time to asked why they had wanted to talk "So if i may ask what is it you wished to talk about?" They looked a tad nervous and stood quiet for some time "Umm sorry i know you were probably busy but i wanted to ask you something, so i know you just got here and all but i heard you are going on some sort of assignement already". Mikoto was a bit puzzeled on how she knew about it "Prehaps may i ask who told you this?" .

A few moments went by in silence it was clear she was nervous about it "Well i might have overheard it" 'overheard?' thought Mikoto mostly likely she was listening in. Mikoto thought he could probably play it off and deny it but she could very well be usefull in their team "I see i fairly certain that isnt a proper thing to do, however weather it is true or not may i ask you something?" she noded "What is your name? and if i may be so bold your specialty?". The women was a tad confuse by his question it would seem "My name its Tanji Misa and why would you want to know what i am good at?" Mikoto thought for a bit on who to put it without giving it away "Well i am new here as you know and i thought it would be good to get to know people you never know when you'll be fighting together" Tanji stood there while she processed what he said but it seemed she bought it "Oh i see that makes sense umm well i am good all rounder i know some kido and close combat moves". 'Interesting' he thought he still didn't know how experienced she was but he figured if he asked that she would get more suspious so he left it be "Thankyou but i don't mean to be rude but i do need to get going it was nice to meet you miss Tanji" as he was about to leave she stopped him "Well thanks but what about you you asked me what i am good at so now id like to know what you can do?".

In highnsite Mikoto should have saw that coming but he didn't not one he more shining moments of their conversation "Oh me? about the same mostly kido to an extent but i can fight in close comabt as well" Tanji smiled "Neat thanks for letting me know hopefully ill see you around soon". With that the two parted ways Mikoto taking note of her she could very well be handy if they recruited her for the team.

Wc 616
Mikoto Kurokei
Mikoto Kurokei

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:14 am

Aria watched as Tenjinsai shifted and seem to think for a moment before answering her. He agreed with what she said. He was aware that they only just met each other and also agreed that it was abnormal. She nodded and felt relieved that he understood. He also went on to say it could also been seen as unreasonable to have her postion. The same thing about Mikoto as well. They were both immensely lacking in knowledge about how the gotei 13 functions and what their duties even entailed. It was true. However her heart sank a bit hearing those words because it was true. She had been given a position on her power alone.

Aria clenched her right fist tightly, digging her nails into the skin of her palm. It was a tad bit frustrating. She would have to learn about this world and not just be someone who is strong. Sure she was making some progress in not wasting this life. However so far she wasn't one who really seemed to fit in. Her ideals clashed with the major ruling power of Soul Society thus far. Hopefully this was only applicable to those she met so far. She knew she would have to learn and learn quick. She was disagreement with the method in which Tenjinsai was suggesting and hopefully he now understood her concerns.

Tenjinsai continued and her thoughts snapped back to reality. He stated that if he based the two on what they knew it would be a waste. They both held greater potential and he wanted them to grow and learn. He wanted them to learn how to judge character and interact with people. "I already KNOW how to interact with people." She thought as he finished his thought. His final thought was mentioning that they would have to get used to making large decisions. Just as he finished this line, Aria's head pounded. With it the sound of a bell.

The clock tower flashed before her eyes for a brief moment and reality was back. Tenjinsai seemed frozen. It wasn't just him actually. She couldn't move either. "What is going on?!" She tried to say, but it was only thought that seemed to happen. She pushed with all her might to try to even move a finger, but to no avail. It was also in this moment she noticed Tenjinsai and herself weren't the only two in the room. An amorphous dark blob formed in the corner of the room. A blob wasn't exactly right either. The edges seemed fuzzy and flickered constantly. It was the only thing in this frozen realm that seemed capable of movement. "I҉e҉d҉.҉ ҉I҉e҉d҉.҉ ҉h҉t҉u҉t҉r҉ ҉w҉l҉l҉i҉ ҉e҉b҉ ҉o҉u҉p҉n҉ ҉u҉y҉o҉ ҉o҉o҉n҉s҉.҉." The blob spoke. It was unusual as even the words seemed to be fuzzy and incomprehensible at that. "What?" Aria thought as she just stared at it's form. Her gaze seemed fixated and she couldn't look away despite efforts. Something was wrong, very wrong. Her heart felt like it was going to burst. She needed air. There wasn't enough of it. Fear grasped her entirely. Even when she died she felt nothing close to this feeling. "I need to run. I can't breath. I-I can't..." Darkness began setting in and just as her vision was about to completely black out she felt hands on her shoulder. Suddenly Tenjinsai was in front of her with his hands on her shoulder digging in. She must of missed part of the conversation as well.

"How did he get here?" He was at the desk a moment ago. "Wait, what about the shadow." Her eyes darted away from Tenjinsai and to the corner where she had seen the form. It was no longer there. "What happened." Her heart pounded. Fear still lingered in her, but she was beginning to relax. She also now noticed she was able to move again as she relaxed her right hand. She remained as normal as possible and Tenjinsai seemed to not notice she was somewhat panicked as he continued. Apparently he wasn't aware of what just happened and was completely oblivious. "Am I going crazy?" She couldn't help, but think that as she realized it was only her who saw the shadow.

Tenjinsai mentioned the captain and that if they seized the opportunities before them they could be great. "He really didn't notice." She exhaled and took a deep breath. She couldn't just flip out especially if she was the only one who saw anything. Still her mind lingered on he. "Just what was that?" She asked herself, but knew she had no answer. Tenjinsai was still speaking of course and she just barely caught what he said about how this decision was small compared to what they would make as a vice captain or captain. Her concerns about this topic seemed dull now after what she had just gone through. Apparently he didn't share fully in her earlier concerns either. He seemed to actually be insisting that the two stayed the course and find the three other members for their group. "Damn it all." She was frustrated, confused and felt a slight tinge of fear still. He was just tossing the responsibilities on Mikoto and her. She didn't want to handle this and now even less because of that strange event.

Aria no longer felt well. The burden of stress seemed to begin to affect her or maybe it was after effects of what happened. She was unsure. What she did know is she felt trapped and uncertain of what to do. Vulnerable for the first time she arrived to this world. It wasn't the best of feelings and oddly enough she felt loneliness's sting. "Ian." She called out in her mind, but received no reply. "Me?" Again no reply. She was falling apart in her mind. She had no control. The situation as a whole made no sense. This- This world! It made no sense. Nothing did. Her stomach churned as her thoughts buried her. "IAN!? ME!?" She shouted in her mind in hopes to get a response. "Yes Aria?" Ian responded, but his voice. It sounded... Unusual. "I called for you. Why didn't you respond sooner?" She asked concerned. "I-We, are busy Aria. I'm sorry. You seem quite worried and shaken. Why?" Ian seemed to sense the situation she was in. It was unusual. Usually he eavesdropped on everything and criticized her when she was thinking of or doing something bad. However hearing his voices somehow eased her further. "I'm not sure... Thanks Ian." Those words- Thanks Ian. It was familiar and tugged on the corners of her mind. Yet nothing came to her when she tried to tug harder. "Are you ok?" Ian asked with concern. Still the voice seemed off. "Yeah, I am." She replied as she refocused on her vice captain.

Tenjinsai's grip seemed to tighten further. It was beginning to dig in and hurt a little. "Ugh." She said in response to his digging in. He was really trying to drive in his point and it seemed like she had no real choice in this either. "It's just been one forced choice after another since I've been here." He then mentioned that he placed his faith in them because he believed they could handle the task he had assigned to them. Regardless of her complaints and the fact that they made sense. They were locked in.

Aria sighed as he released his grasp from her and returned to his seat. The faith was a heavy burden in it's own sense too. If she selected the wrong member it could even result in their deaths. "Fine, don't blame me if we all die." She said in an angry tone as she turned and slid the door opening. She stepped out through the door and slammed it behind her. "DAMN IT, DAMN IT, DAMN IT." She screamed in her mind as she punched the beam placed in the wall in front of her with all her strength. A small dent formed from the impact and pain radiated in her hand now, but it relaxed her as her stomach relaxed. "I got no choice. I can't stop. I need to r҉e҉m҉e҉m҉b҉e҉r҉. I need to do what's been assigned to me." She paused as she flexed her right hand to alleviate to pain. It clicked in her mind. "Wait. I thought that line twice. I almost didn't realize it." It was almost like that feeling of deja vu. However in her mind she only thought she needed to do this task before her for now.

She stood there for a moment until the pain vanished from her hand. "Geez, why does it have to hurt punching solid wall." She thought as she shook her hand one final time. "For now I need to change into this stupid outfit. These robes or whatever." She signed in defeat. She knew she would have to inquire as to what these so called customization were later. She then turned down the hall back towards where she met the captain to flag down one of the women Setsune called on to get their uniforms earlier.

It didn't take long to find the one who seemed to be assigned to get her uniform. "Oh hey! You got my ugly robes right?" She asked, but got no response as the woman held out the uniform towards her. Aria grabbed it hesitantly. "What I do to make the most of my life here." She sighed. "Where can I change I guess?" She asked slightly defeated. However it was only a temporary one as she planned to figure out a work around later. The lady pointed towards a nearby room without saying a word. "Oh, thanks... Ummm." She forgot her name already. However before she could ask the woman was gone. "Always in a hurry, huh?" She made her way to the room she was directed towards. She slid the door open and stepped into the room. It was small and if she were to guess it was an actual changing room. It had a small bench and mirror. Everything a normal changing room would have. She briefly looked at herself  in the mirror and stared.  Her hair was all over the place and even her face seemed to have some dirt on it. "My god. I'm a mess. I guess a lot has happened despite me being here only for a bit." She made a mental note that she needed to try and clean up a bit after she changed.

She looked at the uniform and at the socks/sandals. "They said nothing about shoes." At least she would still wear her shoes. No way was she going to wear these weird sandals. They seemed way too uncomfortable Quickly she changed, but left out the sandals and socks they provided her. The uniform seemed to fit exactly. "Surprising." She said aloud to herself as she folded her clothes and placed them on the bench. "I guess I got to leave my clothes here." She had no where to bring them. "Hopefully I can retrieve them later." With her clothes neatly folded and placed on the bench she left the small room. "Onward to my next quest! Find a place to clean up a little." Already she began to feel the annoyance of the long open sleeves. It just wasn't her style, but her protest was shot down.

It didn't take long to find some water in some buckets. She quickly cupped her hands together and splashed it onto her face. She then rubbed her face for a moment and repeated this once more. She then used the large sleeves to wipe her face. "At least that's one use for these things." She then proceeded to run her figners through her hair to straighten it out and after doing it for a few minutes she was satisfied. "There- All cleaned up now. Sorta." With that done she now turned and made her way back to the room Tenjinsai was located. With any luck Mikoto should be there waiting for her. After all he said he was just going to change his uniform and meet up with her. "Hopefully I didn't make him wait too long. I got a bit side tracked."

She arrived back to the room. The door still closed, but no one in sight.  "Mikoto?" She asked aloud, but no response. "Maybe he's inside with Tenjinsai." She opened the door to look, but saw no Mikoto. "Weird. I guess I'll just wait here for a bit." Quickly a minute passed and shortly after ten passed. It was starting to get weird as the occasional random member from the squad passed by her. Glancing at her as they didn't recognize her. One even stopped and asked her who she was. After a brief conversation he apologized and welcomed her to the squad. He left, going on his merry way. However when thirty minutes passed and no Mikoto she decided that he must of gone off on his own. "Well, looks like I was ditched. I'll have to come back and check in a little bit. For now I think I'll look a bit at this list." With that she pulled out the list she received from Tenjinsai and scanned the paper. No name stood out to her, but that wasn't really surprising as she knew no one and she doubted any of her friends from the incident would be here. It wasn't in their personality. It was even unusual for her to be here for that matter. However Aria knew she would have to change. She needed to.

"Hmm, what type of specialties would fit well with this group." She tossed around some ideas in her head, but none stuck fully. "Now that I think on it- I don't know what Tenjinsai can do other than he can move quickly. All in all I only know what I can do and a little of what Mikoto said. Maybe Mikoto will know. I'll have to ask." Her eyes went back to the paper as she made her way down the hall. It would be good to get somewhat of an idea of where she was. However one name on the paper for some reason popped to her. Fourth seat- Taka Mizushita- Specialty Zanjutsu. There was also a note that mentioned he achieved shikai level. "This guy sounds like he could be useful." She then realized that for some odd reason she could understand what was written on the paper. Which she thought was a little unusual as most of the people are oriental. Maybe it was just an effect Soul Society had on everyone. "A single universal language perhaps." She dismissed the thought for now. It wasn't too important, but it was definitely a good thing.

She noted the name for later and began to search for a place to sit. She needed to sort out her thoughts. Especially about what happened when she was in the room with Tenjinsai. It didn't take long for her to find herself outside and a bench next to the wall of the building. Luckily the building also provided shade where the bench was. She made her way over and sat down on the old wooden bench. She leaned back and put the paper with the recommendations back into her uniform. "Now that I got a moment. What the hell happened back there?" She asked herself. "I heard a ringing sound from the clock tower and for a brief moment it flashed before me. Then... Whatever that thing was appeared. Spoke in some incomprehensible voice and not matter what I couldn't move. Even Tenjinsai was entirely unaware as to what happened. It also seemed reality continued while I was in that state. Not to mention the uncontrollable fear I felt." She then bit her finger and placed her two blades on the empty space next to her. "That's the gist of it. I have a feeling Ian may know something, but something didn't seem right when I talked to him after." She paused and crossed her legs to be more comfortable. "Ian. I know you can hear my thoughts. What happened?" She asked her Zanpakuto. It did seem weird that he wasn't aware of everything at the time when he listens to everything. "I'm afraid I don't know what you mean." Ian said calmly. His voice seemed to be normal again. "Don't lie. I know you're always listening and aware of my actions." She spoke with confidence in her voice. Despite her memories being broken she knew for certain of how he was and is. "Aria. It's too soon. For now just recover your memories. Become stronger. I promise I'll tell you in due time."

It was surprising. He admitted to her that he did know something. She didn't even really have to press either, but he refused to tell her what. "Ian. Tell me." She demanded, but received no reply. Only silence. The whole thing was confusing and stressful, but the only person with an answer wouldn't tell her. Aria sighed. She must be close to reaching a hundred sighs in the last couple days. At least it wouldn't surprise her. It seemed that she wouldn't receive any real answer to her question for now, but she would inquire again later for sure. However for now she figured maybe she should head back and check for Mikoto's return. So with another sigh she stood up and picked up her blades once more. "At least it was nice to get some fresh air."

She quickly made her way back to the room four a second time. However this time she had a bit more luck. It seemed Mikoto had returned and was outside the room. It seemed he was talking to another squad member. However she seemed to arrive at the end as the lady he was talking to seemed to be walking off. Aria waved as she passed by the squad member she smiled and waved back. Aria then arrived next to Mikoto. "So, Mikoto. Where have you been? I waited half an hour earlier and you were no where to be found." She sighed a bit displeased at her earlier wait. "Regarding what Tenjinsai wanted us to do. I've got at least once candidate I want to check out. His name is is Taka Mizashita. He's ranked above us. He's a zanjutsu specialist with the ability to use shikai. It seems like he could be useful." She paused and pulled the list out again. "Here take it. Look over it and tell me if you have anyone you have an eye on. Regardless if their on the list or not. After all Tenjinsai said not to just stick to the list." She held out the list for him to take. "Honestly. I only have the list to go by and I hope you are a bit more knowledgeable on this than I." At least she hoped. After all she still wasn't really in agreement with the task, but she had no choice. She would do her best of course, but she wanted no blame if it went bad.

WC: 3,202
Aria
Aria

Power : 36
Strength : 27
Stamina : 35
Speed : 65
Energy : 94
Perception : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikoto Kurokei Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:20 pm

Once Mikoto arrived back at the room Tenjinsai was at he stood waiting for a little while. Not long later Aria walked down the hall she waved at Tanji as they waled passed each other. Mikoto was going to greet her but she asked a question first where had he been for over and half hour. It was a good question though he could have sworn he was gone for an hour "While you and Tenjinsai talked i did some walking around get my barrings did some training and then was stopped almost every two minutes to be chatted with by some of the squad members" Mikoto thought some more "The women you walked by decided to talk to me so i figured it would be a good oppertunity to do some early scouting for the team". Aria then sighed and said she had a candidate she wanted to check out his name was Taka Mizashita apparently and he's ranked above them. He also has his shikai and was a zanjutsu specialist and he could be useful. Mikoto thought for a bit on it "Some one who specializes in zanjutsu would be handy".

Mikoto saw Aria pull out the list Tenjinsai gave her and handed it to him she asked him to look it over himself and see if he could find anyone that may be useful. As she noted they didn't have to be on the list after all Tenjinsai told them not to just look at the list. Mikoto took the list and began looking it over as he was Aria said that she only had to list to go by so far and hoped he was a bit more knowledgeable then she was on it. Mikoto continued to look over the list trying to find people that would work well with them. People that specialized in areas they were not the best at would be perferable. Mikoto put the list away and started walking towards the lounge area he saw before "Id assume Taka Mizashita will be at the lounge area i found earilier be the best place to look for him". It was a bit of a walk to the lounge so Mikoto struck up a conversation "Obviously it would be best to find people that are better at areas we are not, myself i am pretty good at kido and sword play but someone who specializes in kido could offer a better advantage on the mission".

"Although someone who is a good all rounder wouldn't hurt either the women i was talking to earilier might be a good candidate for that, her name is Tanji Misa" Moments later they arrived at the lounge luckily there were squad members in it this time. Mikoto looked around "I don't suppose you know what this guy looks like? otherwise i guess we start asking around".

Wc 476
Mikoto Kurokei
Mikoto Kurokei

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikoto Kurokei Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:07 pm

While waiting for an answer Mikoto started to feel a bit uneasy something didnt feel right with him. The longer time went on the more he could not shake the feeling that something was not right. So He started to focus on what could be the problem this way he could tell if it was something or if he was just noticing nothing and was just being jumpy. Mikoto to a deep breath and began to focus on the force he felt moments later he realised what was happening there was a fight i big one happening and he recongnised the reaitsu. It was Tenjinsai's he was fighting someone strong without warning he started to run off "Sorry something has come up ill be back later probably", While he knew tenjinsai could hold his own in a fight mikoto felt that this one a fight he could use assistance with.

*Topic left*

Word count 151
Mikoto Kurokei
Mikoto Kurokei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum