Anime United: One World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Administrative Council~
Kirito Gekko
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Kuroishi Homura

~Managers~
Kumo

~Moderators~

~Lead Moderators~
Fabled (Bleach)
Aria (Naruto)

~Sub-Moderators~
Bleach
Chaos Kaiz

Naruto
Vacant

One Piece
Kite
Koga Senju

~Support~
Mikoto Kurokei
(Tests & Ranks)

~Content Team~
Himurotaiki
Nightshade Servers: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!
Facebook Page Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Still A Pawn, Just A Larger Game

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Still A Pawn, Just A Larger Game Empty Still A Pawn, Just A Larger Game

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:53 am

Fortune was with Tenjinsai, or at least his sense of direction in this case. He had managed to navigate himself successfully to the Eighth Division barracks and stood before its large gates. The building was as imposing as any other squad barracks. It stood tall, wide, and built sturdy to keep out those who would do it harm. Tenjinsai moved close to the gates, the few guards out front moving forward to approach him. In this day and age anyone was suspicious, even if they wore the garb of a shinigami. They moved forward cautiously, though they did not draw their weapons and chose to ask questions before jumping to violence. "Identify yourself. What business do you have here at our squad barracks?" Tenjinsai paused a moment and turned slightly to his left. The Vice Captain's badge moved into plain sight as he shifted, the squads designated flower symbolized upon its crest.

They two guards looked at it quizzically for a moment and then looked back to one another and then back at Tenjinsai. It seemed to take a few moments for everything to come together before both guards dropped down to a knee and bowed their heads lightly. "Forgive us Vice Captain, we did not realize you would be arriving so soon. Captain Setsune had informed that you would be arriving this week but did not say when specifically. Please, come inside, the Captain is waiting for you." The two remained knelt down on one knee but shifted slightly to their side facing inward toward the gates. As they did so, the large gates of the barracks swung open revealing the inner sanctum of the squads compound. Tenjinsai moved forward boldly, and with a reassurance he had not remembered feeling ever before in his life. He had been accepted so quickly by those who had never seen his face before.

These men were loyal, clearly, to their squad and those that led them within it. They did not hesitate for even a moment, though perhaps that was in part due to the influence of their Captain. He was also sure his father had a hand in this somehow since he had told Tenjinsai to assert himself to this post. There would be no way even his father would have the gaul to assign someone the Vice Captain of another Captain's squad. It was unthinkable to do such a thing regardless of the position of the one doing it. It was a motion that not even the Captain Commander would take without a good enough measure being given to warrant it. Perhaps all of this fanfare here now was just another result of his fathers interference. It was an unwelcome thought within Tenjinsai's mind to be sure. He sighed lightly and forced the thoughts from his mind.

This was now his own stage and he would make the best of it. He moved forward, as proudly as he could now, striding into the barracks of the Eighth Division. He could not lie that he did not know where he was going, the entire area alien to him. The same could be said though of the rest of the Seireitei, the wide majority of it being an unexplored jungle to Tenjinsai. The extent of his explorations were confined to the manor in which his family resided and not much more beyond that. He continued marching through the halls of the barracks, the occasional squad member stopping to bow in respect to their new Vice Captain. Tenjinsai returned the kindness with a simple nod, acknowledging those who were now his new subordinates. Amidst all of this though there was a general order, a quiet organization of many dozens of men and woman efficiently completing their individual tasks, all but one man at least.

In the distance of the hall he currently strode a loud voice could be heard, and the body that it belonged to appeared shortly there after. "Aha, so there is my new Vice Captain finally is!!" In a blur this man disappeared and popped suddenly back into existence behind Tenjinsai. He felt an arm wrap over his shoulders and pull him in, a second one landing atop his head and ruffling his hair. "Tenjinsai, how many years has it been since I have laid eyes on you. My how you have grown into a splendid young man." Sansuka slid around him and moved in front of Tenjinsai, his arms finding their way to crossing over his chest. "I would be lying if I said I was not excited when your father presented the option of you becoming my Vice Captain. I am glad to see that you are doing alright, and have progressed as much as you have over the years."

The man who was now his Captain smiled lightly and then quickly after turned heading back towards the room he had just emerged from. "Come, let us talk in a more private setting. As nice as it is to see you after such a long time we do have business to attend to." Tenjinsai nodded and did as his superior had ordered. He followed closely behind moving towards the room along with him that he assumed was the Captain's quarters. The two moved inside quickly, as though if privacy could not be found quickly enough all of the secrets of the world would be released. It was a bit strange, to be certain, but perhaps it gave an indicator to the severity of the business they would discuss. However, as Sansuka was about to close the door Tenjinsai stopped him, remembering there were others with him as well. "Forgive me Captain but do not close the room to the outside just yet. There are two others who are with me that I have taken the liberty of promoting to ranked positions."

Tenjinsai knelt quickly after saying so, dipping his head down slightly. "Forgive me if I overstepped the boundries of my position by doing so. These individuals though, they are skilled and will be of great use to the Squad as well as the Gotei Thirteen. It would have been a crime to not enlist them as soon as possible. I pray you will understand my decision and be lenient in your judgment." There was silence for a moment, and only a moment as a loud, hearty laugh filled the room. "I did not peg you for the serious type Tenjinsai. Though after everything with your father, I suppose it is a natural progression to be fair." Sansuka's facial features changed lightly at his own words, being fully aware of the personal situation of the young noble that knelt before him. "Please rise and take a seat. Then you can introduce these newcomers to me and hopefully they will be as great and grand as you make them out to be."

"Yes sir, thank you Captain." Tenjinsai came in and took a seat to the side of the room close to where Captain Setsune was seated. He turned and faced the door as he could feel the reiatsu that was accompanying him begin to approach. "Captain, I present to you the Seventh and Tenth Seated Officers, Aria Norwood and Mikoto Kurokei, respectively." It was up to them now to prove his words correct, hopefully they could do so. The last thing that any of them needed was to lose face in front of their Captain after having just been assigned to the post.

Last edited by Tenjinsai Bushinji on Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Tenjinsai Bushinji

Race : Vaizard
Class : Genius
Power : 172000
Strength : 70
Stamina : 210
Speed : 211
Energy : 226
Perception : 210
Energy Speed : 223

Back to top Go down

Still A Pawn, Just A Larger Game Empty Re: Still A Pawn, Just A Larger Game

Post by Mikoto Kurokei Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:24 pm

After the group left the manor tenjinsai guided them to the squad Eight barracks. While it was good that tenjinsai knew how to get there it still took some time long enough for mikoto to take in his surroundings. Despite everything the Serietei was somewhat lively to an extent it was mostly barren but there was few shinigami that would run by to do what ever they were doing. Though there was a few times other shinigami would go by mikoto believed they were looking for them a few times but then they would leave. Even if there were shinigami looking for them it would be unlikely that they would attempt to attack since they were in a group and one of them a vice captain wouldnt make for a wise decision to attempt anything. After a bit longer mikoto could start to see the Eighth Division barracks or what he believed to be the barracks.

It was tall that was for sure and there was guards posted at the gate. It wasn't surprising guards generally were everywhere important these days no less at a Division barracks. Once they reached the gates the guards apporached the group and asked questions, again it was understandable anyone could be there to make trouble. Thankfully everything went fine once tenjinsai pointed out his vice captain badge and the guards then kneeled and apologlied for not noticing right away and they were let in. Well tenjinsai was let in the guards stopped mikoto for a moment asking who he was. After a bit of convincing they let him in couldnt blame them even though he was with a vice captain they didn't know who he was. Once inside mikoto got a better look at the barracks it was incrediable and a bit nerve racking. This was mikoto's first time entering a barracks it was making him a little nervous but he tried not to show it.

He contiuned to follow tenjinsai until he stopped while mikoto wondered why for a moment it didn't take him long to figure it out. Tenjinsai was talking to their new captain and from what it seemed like they knew each other or at least their new captain knew tenjinsai. After some banter the captain took tenjinsai into a room for a private talk mikoto followed for abit assuming he would have to wait outside. Right before the door was closed tenjinsai stopped the captain from closing the door apologiesing for doing so and explained that mikoto and aria were the new seventh and tenth seat officers and wanted them to introduce themselves. After walking in mikoto had to think of how to go about his introduction while no stranger to a captain given tenjinsai's father he still was nervous.

Mikoto bowed to his knew catpain and indroduced himself "Hello sir it is a pleasure to meet you as you know my name is Mikoto Kurokei, please excuss me this is my first time meeting a captain other then tenjinsai's father" Mikoto took a deep breath and exhaled to try and calm himself "I hope i am able to help in anyway" with that mikoto stood aside for aria though all he could think was 'Man that probably could have gone better, i really am not good at being formal'.

Wc 551
Mikoto Kurokei
Mikoto Kurokei

Race : Shinigami
Power : 70000
Strength : 60
Stamina : 74
Speed : 86
Energy : 160
Perception : 62
Energy Speed : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:50 pm

After asking her questions she waiting for a reply, but got none immediately. Her new vice captain now turned to his friend and offered him the same thing as she was offered. A position as a shinigami and a seated officer position to boot. "Guess it's just like candy huh? Not to mention I thought he already was a shinigami. Guess I was mistaken. I do wonder how he got in here without a fight though. Probably because he knew Tenjinsai." She thought to herself. He then began to mention about how the three of them could change soul society as a whole. "Quite ambitious." She said in her head. Then finally her question was answered. Their new destination was that of the eighth squad's barracks. Where they would then meet their new captain. "Captain, huh? These guys are supposed to be the top of the top. I wonder how they'll be." As a final note he told them to buckle up if they've never met a captain before. She felt this may be more directed to herself.

The man known as Mikoto accepted the offer graciously from how she saw it. "They're friends. Of course he would accept." She tossed in her mind. Her theory was also true. It seems he has met a captain before as well. So she was the odd one out. Not to mention Tenjinsai's father has been tossed out a couple times now. The man was obviously important and more so as a head of one of the factions. His official rank of tenth seat was handed to him after a moment- A slip up from Tenjinsai from the earlier offer. He was also to bear the position with pride. A side note she noticed that he had a lower rank than herself. "Interesting. I guess the positions are based on power." She noted. As a final note Tenjinsai asked if they had anymore questions and she just quietly shook her head no. However Mikoto mentioned he had obtained Shikai and learned some hado. "Interesting to lay out his abilities like that. I guess I did the same earlier though."

It was finally time to go. They all left the mansion and this time the guard at the gate didn't attack her. Which was some relief, but felt odd that they weren't jumping at her. They did eye her down though as she followed Tenjinsai. Eventually they reached their destination. The squad eight barracks. Her new home and head quarters. The guards however stopped them. "Ah, familiar treatment." She thought as the guard inquired as to their reasoning for being there. A simple flash of the badge on Tenjinsai and their tones changed. "Power of vice captain, huh?" She whispered. Apparently the captain had already been waiting for him. She also noted them staring at her. "It must be because I'm not wearing those dreary robes that everyone seems to have." She thought as she headed in.

With that they made their way in. As the time got closer she couldn't help, but wonder how this- Captain- Would be. Ian must of read her mind as he spoke up. "Try to be nice. We're still on shaky ground." His tone slightly displeased. They made their way in and into the barracks. She noted as they moved through the building the occasional person would bow to Tenjinsai. "Vice captain I guess is really that good." She noted. It confirmed what she heard for the most part in that regard. A voice suddenly spoke up, yet there was nobody to attach the voice to. At least for the moment anyways. Suddenly there was a man behind Tenjinsai- One who was quite friendly and familiar towards him too. The man suggested they go to a more private setting. As he lead them to a room and was about to close the door on herself and Mikoto Tenjinsai spoke up. The captain certainly seemed more laid back and not what she imagined. However Tenjinsai was being formal or at the very least polite towards him. Apologizing for inducting Mikoto and herself into the squad. He even kneeled before the man. The captain was quick to tell him to stand and introduce the two.

Mikoto was the first to introduce himself. He bowed and introduced himself first and last name. He seemed nervous about the situation. Must be because of the whole captain thing. He noted he wished to be help in anyway possible as well. With that it seemed he had finished his greeting. It was now her turn and she knew the situation was important to a degree, but she was a firm believer that all are equal. So she stepped forward with a grin on her face. She still held her two blades awkwardly in her left hand. "I guess you're my captain for now. Yo." She held up her hand as a wave. "Name's Aria Norwood. Guess I'm seventh seat or somethin'. I don't plan to really be in this position for too long." She didn't try to be formal or anything in the slightest, but she got her point across. If it's anything she did acknowledge the man that was now her captain was stronger than Tenjinsai whom defeated her earlier.  She also couldn't help but wonder what the full power and techniques he held. Would be quite a sight to see.

WC:898
Aria
Aria

Power : 36
Strength : 27
Stamina : 35
Speed : 65
Energy : 94
Perception : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:22 am

A few moments passed before his two companions came into the room after him. The first to enter was Mikoto, offering a formal greeting to their Captain and offering his services in earnest. It was a good, traditional greeting that was sure to leave a good impression. Tenjinsai offered Mikoto a glance of approval quickly enough to not leave an air in the room that Sansuka may notice. After introducing himself he moved to the side, making way for Aria to enter the room. It was a tad odd, he could have seated himself if he desired but perhaps it was a better move to not do so. A high degree of formality was typically good to exhibit when making a first impression on their superior. He had not been offered a seat so he remained standing, obeying a code of conduct that was fitting the situation. Following Mikoto, Aria was the next to enter the room, an entirely different introduction being given.

If Tenjinsai had to choose a word to describe watching her introduction, it would most likely be grueling. There was almost no formality at all within her speech other then giving her name and remaining standing after giving her greetings. Tenjinsai had to close his eyes for a moment, a vein in his forehead slightly throbbing as he stood up slowly and made his way to her side. His right hand found his way to her shoulder as he stood slightly behind her to her left. He allowed his hand to grip her tightly, not intended to cause a significant amount of pain, more to send a message. Tenjinsai knew well enough depending on who the Captain was the situation could go a variety of ways. Thankfully Sansuka was one of the more aloof individuals in terms of socialization and protocol. It was not something that he stood on and was more comfortable being on friendly terms with his subordinates.

It allowed for a more open air, though could occasionally lead to issues if someone got too comfortable with the situation. Thankfully, as long as she was not obstinate in following orders, there would hopefully not be a problem. "Captain Setsune, I apologize for Aria's informal greeting. I assure you though, she, along with Mikoto, are both first grade talents." Tenjinsai allowed his hand to remove itself from her shoulder and stepped away, moving back to the side of Sansuka's desk and seating himself. "Aria has only been within the Soul Society for roughly a week from what I understand. She has been gifted with an incredible power for that short of a time and has already managed to achieve her Shikai." Tenjinsai turned his attention to Mikoto, letting his arm extend out slightly, his hand motioning towards him. "Mikoto, though his reiatsu is not quite as strong as Aria's, still has a significant amount of strength and achieved his Shikai as well."

Stopping for a moment, he cleared his throat, the back of it beginning to get a little dry as it had been some time since he had something to drink. It had been some time since he had last eaten as well. Perhaps they could stop off and grab some food before they leave the barracks to wherever they would be headed next. "I can also attest to Mikoto having a significant amount of combat experience as he has fought alongside me for over one hundred years. He can wield a blade as well as any other shinigami and shows no fear in the face of death. As I said before, the two of them will certainly make a fine addition to the squad and the Gotei Thirteen." With that, Tenjinsai finished his speech and awaited a response from Captain Setsune. A moment of silence filled the air, Sansuka most likely processing the information he was just given.

Tenjinsai at least hoped that was it and not him having second thoughts about the two of them being there. He had of course been informed of Tenjinsai's arrival by his father, but two additional 'party-crashers', so to speak, was probably not expected. The moments continued to pass, silence making the room overwhelmingly stifling. In the midst of the awkward silence, Captain Setsune stood up and clapped his hands together loudly, startling Tenjinsai slightly and most likely the others in the room too. "Fantastic, Not only do I have a new Vice Captain but also two other talented individuals to stock my squad with. I could not be more pleased Tenjinsai, just one small thing though." The one small thing was enough to make Tenjinsai nervous, his brows peaking as he looked to his Captain. "Sir?" Their Captain whistled loudly, his right hand lifting to put two fingers to his mouth to produce the high pitched shrill.

Following the whistle, within moments two women had entered the room, kneeling just beyond the frame of the door, heads gazing upon the floor waiting for the orders they had been summon for. "Yumiko and Hana, as quick to respond as always, and just as lovely of course!" The two did not flinch an inch and remained locked like stone statues in their position. "Of course sir, we live to serve. What have you summoned us to perform for you?" The two women glided right past the back half of what their Captain had said as Sansuka walked around his desk. He pointed towards both Aria and Mikoto, one hand's index used for each task. "If you would kindly do so for me, these two need Shihakushou. You can't be a shinigami if you are not properly dressed for it." Not a word was uttered as the same two women who had entered before in a moment had disappeared just as quickly. Their Captain moved back a bit, but not choosing to return to his chair, this time simply leaning against his desk, psuedo sitting upon it.

"Those two are wonderful, but just so quiet. If they were just a little more sociable they would be perfect!!" This whole spectacle had reminded Tenjinsai how, unusual, so to speak, Sansuka could be. He had been acquainted with him for a long time, the man practically being part of their family. Both Sansuka as well as his father had attended the academy at the same time and had been friends for hundreds of years. The two had essentially grown up together, became Captain's together, and when fighting together were a deadly pair. They had been compared similarly to the pair of their respective predecessors, Jyuushiro Ukitake and Shunsui Kyoraku. He had yet to ever see Sansuka's serious side, and measured that it was most likely akin to his fathers, something he had not truly seen either to be fair. One thing Tenjinsai was certain of though, to be on the bad side of this man was something that was ill advised.

He was aloof, a little goofy, and sometimes just downright odd. But he was a Captain, and he was holding that rank for a reason. Regardless of how someone acted usually, everyone has a switch to be flipped. If one was to flip his switch, there was reason to believe they may not see the light of their next day. "So." A voice rang through the room belonging to their Captain. It snapped Tenjinsai from his inner monologue and back into reality. "Tenjinsai, I assume your father has informed you of why you are here?" Tenjinsai nodded lightly, looking to Sansuka while crossing his arms over his chest. "He had said that he wanted me to take up the post of your Vice Captain and receive some formal training as a shinigami. I am strong but lack discipline is what he had claimed." In the blink of an eye Sansuka was standing in front of him, their faces being only a few inches apart.

"Exactly!!" Tenjinsai's eyes went wide as he instinctually backed away, scooching his chair away from the man. "You were sent to me so I can guide and mold you into someone who will bring honor to the position of Captain." Tenjinsai could not help but have a mental pause when he had heard what his Captain had said to him. 'Bring honor to the position of Captain, me?' That, for starters, was not what his father had told him, though the man was known to not tell the whole story off the bat. But one way or another, Tenjinsai could not see himself becoming a Captain anytime soon. He was still a great distance away from the strength that such men possessed, he had not even achieved his Bankai yet and was still a far ways away from it. "Sir." Tenjinsai interrupted, wanting to express his confusion and perhaps get some elaboration. 

"I am truly honored by the sentiment, but, I am a great distance away from achieving something so great. Why perform this, cultivation, now of all times? Would it not be more beneficial to do so when I was actually close and eligible?" There was a silence, followed by Sansuka backing up a small distance. His face had lost its smile and it was a great deal more serious so the following words would sink in to the young shinigami. "You are a great deal closer then you think Tenjinsai. Your strength is first rate to be certain, not quite a Captain but stronger then your typical Vice Captain. I would dare say you are a lot closer to achieving your Bankai then you may believe." He paused a moment, leaning against his desk once more, looking down to the floor a focus in his eyes and a small grin appearing on his face. "I would invest in spending some more time with your zanpaktou and then you may see the truth."

Tenjinsai looked at his Captain with sheer astonishment on his face, it was very hard for him to believe, but it was not over yet. "All three of you are destined for great things, I will say that much right now. I have been doing this a long time, and I can spot talent when I see it. I dare say you three may be just what the Soul Society needs right now. Do not think it was chance either, Tenjinsai." Another pause and Tenjinsai's face turning to curiousity at that statement. What chance was there to be in this, and in what way? In him having come when he did, the three of them all coming together here? "If Tenkai had wanted only you to come here, would he have not made that clear to you? Would he not also have the strength to stop you if you refused as well? We both feel you will all play an important role in things to come. My job now, is to make sure you play that roll."

Within moments though that big grin came back on his face as Sansuka moved back around to the other side of his desk and sat down. "Now before we move on to business, do my new squad members have any questions?" The question hung in the air, almost begging for an answer. There was some fear there, not knowing exactly what this business would be. Tenjinsai had a feeling that whatever purpose they were there to fulfill, it was going to be dangerous.
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Tenjinsai Bushinji

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikoto Kurokei Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:22 am

Even though Mikoto believed his introduction could have gone better he noticed tenjinsai give him a small glance of approval. That helped ease his mind abit making him less nervous and more calm knowing he didn't mess up with his introduction. Not long after Aria walked into the room her introduction was different to say the least it was very unique. She seemed very at ease maybe a bit to much so but prehaps not given how nervous he was when speaking. After her introduction Tenjinsai was quick to act apologising for what he called a informal greeting Mikoto thought it a more casual greeting if any but considering it was infront of a captain it could be seen as a tad informal. Tenjinsai then procceeded to speak telling their new captain of the abilities in a sense. Tenjinsai also brought up Mikoto's combat experience telling the captain Mikoto had fought with him for well over one hundred years also saying he could wield a blade as well as any other shinigami. He also mentionsed Mikoto shows no fear in the face of death which was true in a sense everyone fears death he was no exception but pushing passed the fear and going forward anyway.

While they contiuned to talk Mikoto started to think on the past. Tenjinsai bringing up how they fought together for thousands of years made him remember one of their many adventours. However mikoto wasn't going to get to finished that thought as he was brought out of it from the captain clapping loudly. Apparently he seemed very pleased he had now not only a vice captain but two more squad memebers. He then whistled very loudly  which was then followed by two women entering the room. Their names were Yumiko and Hana apparently they asked why they had been summoned which was quickly answered from captain Sansuka by pointing out Mikoto and Aria and telling the two women to get some Shihakushou for them. Which made Mikoto noticed that his current outfit wasn't really shinigami material some proper clothing would be quite apparieated. The two women then left just as quickly as they arrived after of which the captain precceeded to talk to tenjnisai some more.

Apparently the captain was curious if tenjinsai knew the reason why he was assigned as his vice captain which tenjinsai replied with his father wished for him to get proper training as a shinigamiu and to gain discipline. Honestly Mikoto believed his friend to be very discplined but prehaps not to the standers of to others it would seem. After all the talking was done the captain asked if either Mikoto or Aira had any questions. Thinking over it Mikoto decided to ask their duties "Yes sir while i know a bit about shinigami i would like to know what our bonds are?" It may have been a bit vague but Mikoto didn't know how to word it properally he hoped his new captain would understand his question anyway.

Wc 501
Mikoto Kurokei
Mikoto Kurokei

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:35 am

A moment passed and suddenly she felt a tight grip on her shoulder that hurt slightly. It was Tenjinsai. He apologized to the captain who's name she now knew. His is Setsune, captain of squad eight. However it also seemed Tenjinsai was not pleased by her more casual and informal greeting. I guess it was something that is similiar to a military and being below him not being form could be seen as rude. Aria laughed to herself. "Special treatment." She thought. He knew the man earned his position and the like, but she didn't know him and much less had done nothing of note that earned her respect. It would be hard to treat him as Tenjinsai and Mikoto saw him. At least not without coming off sarcastic. Tenjinsai then went on to explain how both herself and Mikoto would be good for the squad as a whole. He further went on to describe a bit more about Mikoto and his potential.

Apparently the captain was pleased with Tenjinsai and his recruitment of both of them. In the next moment he whistled loudly and two women appeared. She learned their names were Yumiko and Hana. "Both Japanese as well, huh?" It was just now that it was clicking in. She was in the majority- A foreigner in a distant land. It was an interesting thought and something possibly worth investigating later. They asked why they had been summoned. The captain now known as Setsune pointed to herself and Mikoto. He then stated that they both needed some of those ugly robes. She frowned upon hearing this as it seemed that he wanted them to wear these stupid looking things. "How lame. Why does how I dress dictate if I'm a shinigami or not." She thought.  The next moment the duo were gone and the original group remained.

Next was more of a conversation that invovled the captain and Tenjinsai. The captain asked more or less as to why he was here now and that if his father informed him. It sounded to her mostly for Tenjinsai to grow stronger and become more disciplined. However what the captain said after was a bit surprising. "To mold him into a captain, huh?" She took note of it. Apparently her first ally is on track to take such a position already. Tenjinsai questioned this and was apparently surprised by it. Saying that he was still far from the position. This next part surprised her a bit even. Apparently he was close to such a position. The pinnacle of soul society was near for him and he could reach it soon. Maybe not the very top, but certainly close. It was a position of great honor and was only below the captain commander from what she understood. Another interesting note was apparently he was near the level of bankai. Something she only had vague memories of. She had achieved it before- Long ago anyways; in the clock tower. However she could not recall her abilities or even her power from then. She just knew she was capable of doing it again and it's power immense. The man known as Tenjinsai was about to hit that point. It was impressive, but it also meant this captain had also probably passed such a point and held such power already. As a final note he recommended that he should spend more time with his zanpakuto to unlock it's abilities

The captain then said something similiar to what Tenjinsai said earlier. The three of them could change Soul Society. It seemed unusual that they had such faith in her. After all she had just come to this world and it seemed weird that she was on par if not greater than a great majority of the shinigami in this place who may of spent hundreds of years training. Next the captain said it was not mearly chance that all three were here today at this time. It seemed his father may of seen that more than himself would arrive to squad eight. It also seemed that he placed a heavy weight on Tenjinsai and that he had a grand role to play in upcoming events. As to what exactly that role was it wasn't known yet. The captain then asked if any of his new squad members had any questions. She of course had at least a few. However before she could speak up Mikoto stepped up. He asked as to what their bonds are. She was unsure as to what he meant by this question and waited a moment for Setsune to answer. After he did she asked her own questions.

"Before we go on and before anyone else asks anything. I have to ask and say a few things. Do I really have to wear one of these stupid looking robes? I don't think it really changes or effects anything. I would feel far more comfortable in my own clothes. Secondly I am a tad bit curious as to why I'm more or less the only non-Japanese here. Thirdly I'm actually quite curious to see your power as a captain. Finally, you seem to have a lot of faith in us. More so Tenjinsai than Mikoto or myself. However Mikoto makes more sense than I. Since he's been a denizen of this place for some time. I however only arrived to this world less than a week. I find it a bit unusual to trust someone so foreign off the bat and with such faith that I would do good. Now obviously I don't mean harm"
She paused after recalling her fights. "At least not intentionally. You obviously have a bigger and clearer picture of what's to happen. I don't assume you would be willing to share with the rest of the class. At least this is what I'm assuming." She stood in silence for a moment and prepared herself to have her curiosity answered.

WC:990
Aria
Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:55 pm

A small silence filled the room before it was broken by Mikoto. His question was a tad unusual, mainly in the way it was phrased, but it was clear what he was asking. The only real portion that was still left in the dark would be if their Captain would answer it. Even if he did, there was no way to tell if he would speak openly and candidly. One had no true way of knowing whether someone was holding something back, nor could they do anything about it if they did. Whatever purpose they were here to fill, they would have to accept what they were told at face value. Depending on the situation digging too deep could prove dangerous for them as well. "All in due time Mikoto, just have patience my young shinigami." A fairly ambiguous answer, though Tenjinsai could not say he expected anything different from Sansuka.

They would only be told what they needed to know and get more information as time went on. That was how the world worked in general, both here and in the World of the Living. Unless you were the one calling the shots, or very close to the one who was, you never knew the entire story. Tenjinsai sighed lightly, preparing to ask what there assignment here would be. Before he had the opportunity to though, he was interrupt by a multitude of querie's from Aria. Some of them were fairly rational, some of them astounded him with their audacity. Tenjinsai moved quickly, standing up and preparing to berate the Officer for her disrespect to their Captain. Sansuka's hand moved outward quickly though, silencing any attempts Tenjinsai would have made to chastise the woman and disarming him entirely. Nodding and sitting back down, he simply observed as his Captain would respond in kind.

"You are a brazen one Aria, which I like about you. Though perhaps you should rein it in to a degree." There was a pause, and the look in Sansuka's eyes grew dark and deadly as he seemed to peer right through her. "One day that boldness could end up being the death of you." The room felt cold and still at those words, almost as though a threat hung in the air. Tenjinsai was truly at a loss for words, as well as motions as he sat in silence not daring to move an inch. "Just kidding!!" It was almost too much for his senses to handle, all of this mental torturing, what he had come to consider this. The man was too much to bear even only being within his presence for as short a time as it was. He slumped back slightly in his chair, his arms falling into his lap as the tension drained out of him. "Oh relax Tenjinsai, you are far too serious. Just as your friend here is far too brash, that part I meant.

If you can not manage to get that underwraps it very well may cause problems for you someday. Gauge your surroundings and respond accordingly, it will help you live a long life without conflict. Though, I have never been one to follow my own advice!" Tenjinsai just closed his eyes tight, a headache slowly starting to form just above his forehead. It would take some serious getting used to, dealing with Sansuka. His father was a great deal more straightforward and to the point. There was not as much play or fanfare to how he operated. He just did as he did and expected everyone else to follow suit. If they did not, then he made sure that they did with a more direct approach. 'To each their own, I suppose. Stiff upper lip.' Sansuka looked at him shortly after the thought crossed his mind, a faint smile being given. It was eerie, almost as though he could read his thoughts.

"Anyway, in the short story to answer your questions Aria. Yes, various reasons, no way, and also various reasons." Their Captain continued to smile, knowing that these answers were far from what was expected or wanted. It was clear he intended to expound on it, he seemed to just enjoy messing around before actually getting on to the hard bit of it. "Now that I have had my bit of fun, here is the long story. The Gotei Thirteen is a military organization, we have a uniform. This uniform must be worn by all members, though augments to a degree have been allowed and I do not particularly mind." Their Captain stood up slowly, his hand weaving themselves into the sleeves of his haori, a feature that he shared with Tenkai. "As for most of us being, lets call it oriental. Most of the noble families hail from that culture. The Kuchiki, Shihoin, Ishimura, and Minakage are the oldest and most noble of these clans."

There was yet another pause, this time different though. He was not attempting to make play or poke fun, there was raw hesitation. There was something more that was not being said, something was very obviously being held back. It was not their place to pry though, but Tenjinsai would certainly note the event for the future. "Beyond that, I can not comment on why it is the way it is. These clans have existed long, long before I was ever brought to the Soul Society. But it is clear that the, oriental culture, is more prominent here resulting in what you have seen." Sansuka moved slowly, almost creeping around his desk and making his way in front of him. Each step seemed eerie as he slowly approached Aria, standing only a few feet from her. "As for a demonstration of my strength, I am not inclined to reveal such a thing to one who would crumble under the weight of my reiatsu alone."

There was yet another pause as Sansuka then turned away, moving back towards his desk. He did not lean on it as before but simply placed his palms openly against it, leaning slightly forward. "For your final question, it is quite clear, similar to my answer from the third. We have seen something in you that, simply, will prove useful. If our trust is somehow misplaced, there is not much to be concerned about. Truly, how much effort would one have to expend to crush a few ants?" The words were clear, concise, and very threatening. Though his face was obscured from view, it was clear what tone he was setting. The three of them were just that, ants, that could be easily brushed aside by him with little effort. There was no reason to not trust them with that single thought in mind. There was belief that they would be destined to do great things, with the right direction and cultivation.

Just as Sansuka had said as well, if they became a kink in the plan, they would be swept away like dust in the wind. "Well then! Now that we have that out of the way lets discuss exactly what you three will be doing!!" A light gust of wind brushed past Tenjinsai, snapping him from his thoughts as their Captain spun around to face the group. "I do not know how aware you all are of the situation. Tenjinsai, I am sure you know to some degree what is going on, considering your earlier encounter. But, I am going to fill you in one way or another." The man paced lightly, circling around back behind his desk. This time he did not sit though and simply leaning against the frame of the open window, gazing out into the distance. "We are going to send you out with a few other members to engage in some reconnaisance and perhaps even a quick raid."

The man then spun around again, his lower back still leaning against the frame, his arms crossed over his abdomen, hands in the sleeve of his haori again. "There has been a lot more movement recently, enough to denote that something is going on. Your group will investigate these activities, gather as much information on what they are doing and if there is something larger going on, uncovering what their eventual goal is. Obviously force is authorized if you find yourself in a situation where your life is endangered. Also, if you manage to ascertain the location of vital resources or operations and can sabotage or destroy them within reasonable means, do so." Sansuka pushed off the sill of the window he had been leaning on and moved forward. He took his seat back at the desk and leaned back gently in his chair. His hands weaved together over his chest as he gazed about at his new subordinates.

"With that in mind I will entertain further question pertaining to the mission and its objectives. Questions of a different nature will not be answered, this is the time for action not for curiosity. If there are no further questions, Tenjinsai will obviously be the mission lead and you are to follow his orders to the letter. Insubordination will not be tolerated and will be dealt with severely when you return." Everything had been laid out crystal clear. They knew what they were there to do and now they had to do it. The only thing he really did not know at this point was how dangerous said assignment was going to be. He assumed they were going to be gathering information on one of the other factions, the one that he had just been, acquainted, with.  It was dangerous, that much was to be certain, but they could not back out, they were too far in.

If any type of peace was to be established then the opposition had to either be subjugated or eliminated. He would play his part if necessary, and apparently his friends would have to do the same. "Captain, I do have one question for you before we start. Which faction in particular will we be gathering information on?" Sansuka looked at him almost immediately, a smile still on his face as his gaze pierced him. "I figured you would ask since you have a face to their organization but no name. Your group will be gathering information on a group that is identified as the Revolutionaries. They desire for the full abolishment of Central Forty Six as well as a full restructuring of the Gotei Thirteen and affiliated organizations. What they would suggest would be similar to a dictatorship, which we clearly do not approve of. They have squads Three, Five, Seven, and Twelve backing them so their districts will be the ones you will surveil."

There was another pause as their Captain looked away from him, his gaze dropping down to the desk, his eyes clearly displaying worry. "You must be careful on this mission, all of you. Just like our group, they also possess Captain classed opponents, ones that will not hesitate to strike you down despite us all being shinigami. I wish it were different but this chaos has destroyed what the Soul Society once was. A great deal of blood will be shed for peace to be reestablished. I sincerely hope that the blood of your group will not be among it."
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Tenjinsai Bushinji

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikoto Kurokei Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:21 pm

Mikoto's question was answered at least it seems he would need to be patient. A moment later Aria ask some questions of her own she seemed to so a distaste for the shinigami uniform. Which was odd for sure considering what at least Mikoto was wearing it was a pretty good upgrade. Next she asked why she was pretty much the only non-Japanese around a good question to ask even though souls from all over the world come the the Soul Society it was rare to see one other then Japanese. Mikoto thought maybe there was another place were other cultures went considering how rare it was to see other cultures. Then again Mikoto really never activily looked or really noticed. Her next question was a bit odd yet made sense of why the captain showed so much faith in them he only just met them from Mikoto's knowledge faith like trust was earned not just outright given. Even if it was the one doing so generally kept watch on the person anyway. There was silence for awhile while captain Sansuka thought he replied with saying she was brazen which he liked about her though she should rein it down to a degree.

The next thing he said was quite surprising and very threatening saying that her boldness could end up bringing her death. It hung in the air for a moment until the captain said he was only joking. Mikoto noticed his friend slump a bit into his chair which the captain noticed telling Tenjinsai to relax saying he was far to serious just as Aria was far too brash apparently. The captain precceeded saying that she should get it underwraps as it could cause her problems someday. He also told her to gauge her surroundings and act accordingly as it could help her live a long life without to much conflict after of which he mentioned he has never been one to follow his own advice anyway. Mikoto again noticed that Tenjinsai seemed tense it seemed like he was getting a headache but then again Mikoto thought he could just be over thinking it.

The captain then procceeded to finally answer Aria's questions telling her that the Gotei Thirteen was a military organization and that they have a uniform and it was required by all memebers to be worn but augments are allowed to a degree and he also didnt mind. 'Interesting to know' thought Mikoto he could make his uniform more him if he wanted to a degree. He then precceeded to inform her of why she was the only non-Japanese due to most of the noble families hail from Japanese culture and gave the names of those noble houses. Beyond that he said he couldnt comment on why it was that way gieven the noble families have been around longer then he has been but it was clear that oriental culture was the most prominent. For her other question the captain told her he didn't feel the need to demonstrate his strength espically to someone who would be crushed by the weight of his reiatsu alone.

For her last question he explained why he put alot of faith in them. Next he went into detail of what their mission was they were apparently going to spy on one of the factions in the Serietei. Apparently there has been alot of movement recently enough so to denote something was going on and it was their job to find out what it was. He told them if they found anything from locations of vital resources or operations and they are able to sabotage or destroy them within a reasonable means that they should do so. Ending with that he told them he will entertian more questions but only to those around the mision and any other questions will be not answered or ignored. Tenjinsai then asked which of the factions the were to be gathering information on. Apparently the faction they were after was a group going by as the Revolutionaries explining that they wished for full abolishment of the Central Forty Six as well as a full restruction of the Gotei Thirteen and they affiliated organizations. Which was similar to a dictatorship which cleary they did not support or approve of he then told them of which saquads currently support the Revolutionsaries those being squads Three, Five, Seven, and Twelve and that those districts will be the ones they will be surveiling.

He warned them that they also possessed several captain classed opponents within their ranks and the would not hesitate to cut them down even though they were fellow shinigami. he told Mikoto and Aria that Tenjinsai was they group learder for the mission and what he said goes and any disregard for those orders would be delt with in a appropiate matter. Since Mikoto didn't have any real questions he waited for Tenjinsai to tell them how they next move was going to be and of course after which Mikoto was going to need to get out of his current clothing and get his uniform cant really go into battle as a new squad memeber in his currently cloths.

Wc 864
Mikoto Kurokei
Mikoto Kurokei

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:47 am

Mikoto's question was given a vague answer. It seemed the captain didn't want to answer or at least not for now. Next he came to her questions. Tenjinsai attempted to stop her, but the captain didn't seem to mind her questions and in turn stopped him. She was uncertain as to how her questions were even remotely offensive other than maybe asking a captain to show their power. Next he said she was brazen for her questions and that she should rein it back. It didn't make a whole lot of sense to her to say that. The best way as she saw it to learn about this world quickly was to ask more direct questions. Beating around the bush would only leave her ignorant. Even her question about seeing his power would help her learn about those who stood at the top of this world. It would also tell her some idea as to what her old power may of been and that of potential enemies. "It is how it is Aria." It was Me who spoke this time. It was rare that she said anything in general so it kind of surprised Aria. Suddenly there was a pause as the captain's eye gazed towards her. It felt like there was a brief moment of killing intent that seemed to radiate from the man. However it held the opposite effect for her as it sent a chill of excitement down her spine. She knew that she was hopelessly outmatched by him, but she felt a bit of excitement for a brief moment until he said he was joking.

It seemed Tenjinsai was on a roller coaster ride and was beginning to seem quite drained. Probably because of a mixture of herself and the captain. Which the captain seemed to notice as well. He quickly assured Tenjinsai and told him to relax and to stop being so serious. Even to the point that he said it may get him killed someday. "Harsh." She thought. Suddenly a slight grin was on the captain's face and then suddenly it was back to her questions. First up was the uniform dilemma. The answer she received did not please her and she showed it with a slight frown. The robes in question seemed pointless and would only serve to get in the way during a fight. "Dumb." This was the only thought she had in her mind. Being in unfamiliar clothes was not something she would enjoy either. Next he attempted to answer her next question about how she seems to be standing out orientation wise. He went on about clans and families, but it still didn't make much sense to her. "I guess there's no real reason to press the question now. I'll just drop it and accept his answer for now."

Next was the question about seeing his strength. He declined. Saying that his power would crush her under it's weight. This was even further displeasing. "So he is looking down on others. Pathetic." She was already starting to dislike this, "captain." There was a lot that was unusual and he seemed rather comfortable on his high horse. He refused to see it as a question that was pretty important. Regardless of if she were to "crumble" or not. It would of been a good thing for her to see and feel the power of a captain. So far most of her questions answers were quite unfavorable and caused her to feel a slight hint of disdain towards the man. Perhaps she just wasn't a good fit for this whole realm as a whole. One way or another it just left a bad taste in her mouth so far. It was however the only place she could really gain large amounts of respect quickly in this world. "Just gotta suck it up for now." She reassured herself. She had to sit through this and once she reached captain's rank she would most likely have a lot more breathing room.

Her disdain for the man was only cemented by the answer to her final question. He referred to them as ants- Expendable as she took it. "Sad. I don't think I can ever really see eye to eye with this man. He is one that decides to instill fear rather than kindness." This is what she gathered so far. He may act carefree, but that seemed be a shell. It was an approach she didn't agree with. Still she needed to bide her time. Surely not all captains were like this man before them. At least she hoped that this weren't the case. Otherwise she may face some difficulty remaining here.

Next he moved onto something about a mission. Specifically reconnaissance with a slight chance of raiding. "He certainly moves onto other subjects quick." But of course. He was cold and seemingly uncaring. It's all about the results to him or at least this is how she felt of his personality so far. There was apparently unusual movement happening and it was their goal to figure out why. If the situation came they were allowed to use force to defend themselves. Seemed pretty intense for their first mission. However it may be something she welcomed. It would distract her from all the current events and allow her to focus elsewhere for at least a time being. It would also give her more opportunities to recall her lost memories. They always seemed to come during battle interestingly enough. Plus if that wasn't incentive enough she could feel that euphoric feeling once more.

Next he stated that Tenjinsai was in command and that any disobedience would be punished severely. Somehow this felt more pointed towards her than Mikoto. At least Tenjinsai seemed more down to earth. So it wouldn't be too bad or at least she hoped. She also couldn't help, but think on what these punishments may of entailed. For some reason she couldn't help, but think them unreasonable. Also in this note he mentioned that he would answer further question. However only those that ascertained to the mission at hand. "Just fitting. He could careless about us really." She thought and felt. Of course she had questions to ask in regards to the mission, but she felt they would be replied to similarly as to before. Unsatisfactory. So she decided to remain silent and just get the party started.

However the party wouldn't start just yet as Tenjinsai had some questions this time or more accurately a question. Which faction? She personally could careless as she was sure that's probably more to Setsune's tune. Just do as your told. The  Revolutionaries they were referred as. They wanted to reform a large chunk of the Soul Society from the sounds of it. They also had a good chunk of the squads in their faction. Specifically those that numbered three, five, seven, and twelve. As a final note the captain mentioned that they held captain class powers within their group. This meant jack squat to her. She only knew they were above Tenjinsai in power and had no clear picture. Important information she felt she should of had, but Setsune refused. She would have to make blind estimations and hope she hit bulls eye.

She had nothing to ask and just shrugged with a sigh. She resigned herself to wear the robes that she dreaded. The customization was more or less a joke to give some form of illusion of customization to their uniforms. At least that's how she saw it. "Well, I have nothing to say and I guess I'm as ready as ever." She stated with the thought of having her stress relieved through battle potentially in the back of her mind. She then turned to Tenjinsai and looked at him for a moment before speaking up. "I guess whenever you're ready boss man." She stood back and stretched a bit. She would just stand and wait for the rest to be wrapped up. Hopefully with any luck they could leave soon. She didn't want to be around the captain for much longer.

WC 1,350
Aria
Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:45 pm

From what it seemed there was nothing more to be said. Mikoto did not say a word after receiving the briefing, simply understanding the orders and waiting to head out. Aria was of a like mind, having acknowledged the orders and awaiting their next move from Tenjinsai. He himself was not one hundred percent sure what to do regarding forming their team though. He needed three more people from what Sansuka had said, totalling a group of six. He did not know anyone in the squad and none of his companions could make recommendations either. He again would have to ask his Captain for more clarification on this issue and hoped that there would not be further beating around the bush. Tenjinsai sighed lightly as he stood up, hesitation clear in his face. He moved to pose his question to his new Captain, hoping to get a straight answer.

"Captain, I have two further questions before we move out. One, would you be able to make any recommendations regarding the other three members of our team. Two, how urgently would you like us to move out? Will this assignment be immediate dispatch or do we have some time to prepare." There was no immediate answer to his question as it was. Sansuka had instead reached to one of the drawers on his desk and slid it open slowly. Inside was a sheet of paper, finely written caligraphy upon it listing several names and their cooresponding positions. "I had been hoping you would ask for recommendations. It would be a tad foolish to pick from among the squad while not knowing any of them." Sansuka extended his arm out, passing the sheet off to Tenjinsai with what he assumed were recommendations for the mission.

"You can choose any three from that list that you would like. I have written down the rank they hold, though that is less important to a degree, and their specialities in combat. Build your team carefully, these are the individuals that will support you in combat if something happens." Tenjinsai released a low rumble as he perused the list, looking over the various names scrawled on it as well as the proficienies that they held. There was a fair variety of individuals, both across rank and specialty. Though to be fair, the list was not exactly too in depth. It would still be imperative to actually meet these individuals and find out more about them before selecting them for something of such importance. These shinigami would be watching their backs, and vice versa. If they did not know everything about them before heading out, it could come back to bite him in the ass.

"Thank you Captain. But, regarding the mission time frame?" It seemed as though their Captain was still thinking about that particular answer. It was clear that the objectives themselves seemed to be somewhat important and had a delicate time frame to execute. But if they had some time to prepare, perhaps formulate a proper plan for infiltration and evacuation, it would serve them better in the long run. "I will give you twenty four hours to prepare your team and anything else you made need for this task. After that, you are to head out immediately." Tenjinsai simply gave a deep bow and then turned to head out of the room. "Let's head out then and get this team together." He signalled for Aria and Mikoto to follow behind him as he left Sansuka's office and moved into the hallway. He had waited until the two had left and slid the door closed behind them.

"I have something that I am entrusting to you two. Let's move a bit further down the hall though and get some privacy, I do not believe the Captain would appreciate my judgment." Tenjinsai had continued down the hall a way until he found a room that was similar to a small gathering room. It had a table and many chairs sat around it, most likely a conference hall of some sort for various discussion. He ducked inside, signalling for the two to follow along behind him and waited until they were inside to shut the door to the room leaving the three in privacy. "Alright, you obviously both understand the parameters of the mission as well as I do, so this is what I need from you." Tenjinsai handed the list he had been entrusted by their Captain with all of the recommended officers and their specialities to Aria. 

"I want you two to select the other three members of our team and get to know these individuals. You do not necessarily have to limit yourselves to the names on this list, get to know as many people as you can. If you manage to find someone who is a more suitable candidate then so be it, just make your decisions wisely." He sat down in one of the chairs around the table and removed his zanpaktou from the sash, placing it in front him on the table. He looked it over carefully, his face contorting slightly as he considering the prospect of Jinzen. "I am going to take some time to meditate with my zanpaktou and commune with it. I need to know if what Captain Setsune is saying is true. If I am truly close to achieving Bankai then i need to take this seriously and spend more time with my zanpaktou." Tenjinsai placed his right hand on the sheath of the blade and ran it along the edge slowly.

He really did not know his zanpaktou that well, only having communicated with it truly once. During the spar with Yuuta it had reached out to him and gave him a portion of its power. Tenjinsai did not know how to truly wield its power though, nor the extent of its strength. If he was to uncover his bankai, he would need to discover the full limits of his power first before expanding upon them. "I will be here while you two sort out the candidates and when you are finished you may return here. To dispell any further trust issues as well, let me say this much." He turned his attention from Seijin Enma and turned his gaze over to Mikoto, his oldest of friends. "Mikoto it is clear why I trust you, we met not that long after I was removed from my home and we have traveled together since then. We have shed blood for each other and there are not many I would trust more then you."

His gaze then shifted over to Aria, the more reasonable of the two to have issues in trusting with such a task. "Though you and I have not known each other long Aria, and the circumstances of our meeting were nothing short of bewildering, I can trust you with this. You are brash, quick to act, and certainly need some lessons in proper protocol and manners. However, you have always been honest, speaking bluntly with truth in every circumstance I have seen. You had even admitted to interactions that occurred prior to our first interaction. I am not one to trust people lightly either, so I hope that my faith in you is not misplaced." His explanation was completed and his attention was brought back to his zanpaktou. It was the first time he had ever attempted Jinzen. This was especially true considering he had just recently acquired his shikai as it was. 

For him to already be on the road to achieving his Bankai was somewhat overwhelming for him. There were shinigami that trained for hundreds of years that never managed to attain the final release of their zanpaktou. For him to be so close, from what he was told, after so short a time, it was unbelievable. But he could not believe it just yet, not until he actually spoke with his zanpaktou and became more in tune with Seijin Enma. His zanpaktou was the only one that could confirm this for him, and that was what he intended to do. "If either of you need anything feel free to ask me now. Once I begin the Jinzen try not to disturb me, this is something I need to do." Tenjinsai then gently placed his hands over his zanpaktou, resting them over the sheath of the blade. He could feel the warmth of his zanpaktou, the fire it possessed burning deep inside of it.

He was ready to begin and take the next step on his journey. If he was truly close to attaining his bankai then he would put forth every effort to do so.
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Tenjinsai Bushinji

Back to top Go down