Anime United: One World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Administrative Council~
Kirito Gekko
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Kuroishi Homura

~Managers~
Kumo

~Moderators~

~Lead Moderators~
Fabled (Bleach)
Aria (Naruto)

~Sub-Moderators~
Bleach
Chaos Kaiz

Naruto
Vacant

One Piece
Kite
Koga Senju

~Support~
Mikoto Kurokei
(Tests & Ranks)

~Content Team~
Himurotaiki
Nightshade Servers: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!
Facebook Page Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

The beginning of a legend. Enter! Nanaomi!

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The beginning of a legend. Enter! Nanaomi! - Page 3 Empty Re: The beginning of a legend. Enter! Nanaomi!

Post by Luxanna Aurora Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:02 am

Luxanna listened to the woman’s response, smiling as thanks as the woman spoke again, her voice harsh and stern yet fair, and Lux’s eyes opened wide

“My… breasts? Wrap them?” she looked to the woman for a reponse, clearly confused as to this command. She opened her mouth to ask what she meant but the woman has snuck outside to wait.

“Rude…”
she muttered to herself, taking off her gi and trying to wrap the tape around her chest, first trying straight over the nipples, which caused a soft scream as she ripped it off, that clearly wouldn’t work. She tried underneath this time, failing yet again, causing loud groan. She then tried to tape them as if they were in a bra, and screamed as she had to remove the tape again.
“Gah! This is so stupid! Why do I need this confounding tape! It makes no bloody sense!” she fumed, storming to the door and peeking her head out.

Hey, Nanaomi, how do I tape my breasts?” she asked, her tone shrinking down to a less-than-confident one as she spoke. “Can you assist me please? I’m completely lost.” That should get her help she thought to herself, shrinking back into the room and rubbing her face as she looked down to her large chest.

“And mom told me these things were useful…” she mumbled, poking one and watching it jiggle. Why did they have to be so large? They only got in the way, and served no purpose until she was to have children, which was years down the road. She groaned and leaned her head against the wall. “Stupid Luxanna, stupid. You should have researched this before coming. You could already be out there training by now!” she huffed and crossed her arms under her bosom, waiting.
Word Count: 300
Luxanna Aurora
Luxanna Aurora

Race : Saiyan
Class : Agile
Power : 42000
Strength : 51
Stamina : 46
Speed : 88
Energy : 52
Perception : 79

Back to top Go down

The beginning of a legend. Enter! Nanaomi! - Page 3 Empty Re: The beginning of a legend. Enter! Nanaomi!

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:51 pm

Strong Spirited
Hot Headed
Analytical

Nanaomi Sugowara

(556/4351)

Nanomi perked a brow at the awkward sounding noises coming from the room. She became slightly more concerned when she heard noises of pain. And finally, the door creaked open to Luxanna asking for assistance. Really? It seemed her namesake was not for her intelligence. With a soft audible sigh Nanaomi would bring herself inside the room and shut the door. Clearing her throat, and taking a deep breathe she'd approach Luxanna and show her how it was done. She'd start from the bottom, wrapping the wrap around Luxanna's waist and slowly moving up. When she reached the woman's chest, Nanaomi would continue wrapping but also adjusting the woman's breasts to fit better inside the wrapping. She made sure that it wasn't tight enough to restrict breathing or cause harm. However, Nanaomi did make sure it was tight enough to restrict movement from the endowments. "Some things you need to learn only when they become relevant to your situation. Other things, can be completely ignored since they are not relevant at all nor will ever be relevant." Nanaomi's words were, a marginally bit more soft that time. Perhaps, in a consoling manner. This was slightly out of character for her but yet, somehow played into it nicely. Perhaps it was her thoughts of what it must be like to have issues growing up. Well, she kind of understood that. For her, she was firmly in the belief that all of her family except her parents were killed by Frieza. So things were not always roses and sunshine for miss Sugowara either. Maybe, maybe this is what she saw in Luxanna. Her own childhood horrors befell another.

It was then that she snapped back to reality having finished wrapping up Luxanna's chest. With a soft clearing of her throat, she'd speak once more. "I can tell you have never preformed martial arts in your life. This means I don't need to test your current abilities as they'll be neigh non existence. However, I can test what you're naturally good at. My point, either way, is that everything that goes wrong here at this Dojo, be it not being able to learn a technique or not being as fast or strong as me. None of that matters. Part of my job, is to set you up to purposely fail. Why? Because you won't grow if you don't try to attempt something you might not be good at. Keep this in mind when learning. I may try to make you do things I know you could never do at your current skill level." Nanaomi, was reassuring her? Well, in her own deranged stern way as her voice faded back to the stern teaching voice she used so often. It was easy to remain stern, she was years ahead of Luxanna in natural human growth. But they weren't humans. Which means it was tough to tell exactly how far ahead Nanaomi truly was. Maybe only days. Perhaps weeks. Outside of months? It wasn't really a place for her to call. Instead, she could do as instructed more than anything.

Nanaomi's body would begin walking towards the door and open it. From here, her body would take her towards the dueling area where sparring generally took place. All the while, making sure to catch any questions that were poised to her.

Nanaomi Sugowara
Nanaomi Sugowara

Class : Genius
Power : 92000
Strength : 67
Stamina : 126
Speed : 131
Energy : 180
Perception : 131
Energy Speed : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxanna Aurora Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:07 pm

Luxanna looked up to the woman, listening to her stern tone as the woman lowly began to tape her up. The sensation was an odd one, to say the least. The pressure beginning on her flat, slightly muscled stomach soft and caring, yet rigid enough to prevent her from a full freedom of rotation. As the tape moved upwards to the bottom of her ribcage, the girl let out a huff, ass her diaphragm was restricted in its movements. Her breaths now coming more shallowly as the tape was tightened, before the woman finally moved up to her chest.

“Is this going to hurt? Why is this necessary?” she pondered as the woman began taping her breasts. Luxanna squeaked out in alarm as the tape depressed her boobs, each wrap around them tighter and tighter, restricting their freedom more and more. “This sucks. I can barely breathe, I can barely turn around, how is this supposed to be helpful in the least?”

The woman spoke again as she finished binding the teenager’s breasts as Luxanna listened to the long speech. She wanted to shrink away from the harsh sounding tone, but didn’t. Something in the woman’s voice showed concern and care for her safety, and soothed the young girl. Her solid eyes met the woman’s as she spoke, sparkling with wonder.

“She’s going to test me all out? I won’t grow if I never succeed, I can’t always fail.” As she pondered the woman ushered them outside and began walking towards the training area of the Dojo, Luxanna had to quickly slide on her gi and chase after in order to catch up.

“We are already training? Sensei said we weren’t to start until tomorrow though. Why was taping up my chest necessary? It hurts and restricts my breathing. You’re not going to go all out with me are you? You could easily kill me if you wanted.” Luxanna rambled off question after question, her insatiable curiosity winning the battle with her self-doubt as she bounced along beside the woman. She wrinkled her nose at the smells coming from the area. The salty, sickening smell of hardworking sweaty body wafting in her direction, as she saw a large brute of a man fighting a smaller, more agile one. On the other side was two women, moving about each other with their natural grace and speed, the fighting happening almost too fast for Luxanna to follow, yet she managed.

“How long until I can fight like them?” she proposed to the woman, curious. “I want to be swift and strong just like they are!” Luxanna smiled broadly and watched again, as finally one of the women took a hit to the head and collapsed. She grimaced as her sensitive ears picked up the crack of the attacking woman’s ankle breaking from the crushing blow, and nearly gagged from the sound. That sounded incredibly painful, she hoped that wouldn’t happen to her during her training. She shook her head and followed along.

Word Count: 500
Luxanna Aurora
Luxanna Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:33 pm

Strong Spirited
Hot Headed
Analytical

Nanaomi Sugowara

(377/4728)

As the two started walking forward Nanaomi was bombarded with a series of questions. She'd take a moment to process the barrage before finally speaking. "We are not training. I will be assessing your natural talents. Your chest bounces around quite a lot when you move. It can cause yourself harm along with others. Once you reach strength similar to my own it won't be an issue however. And no, I will not be fighting you with my full strength." Nanaomi's body would take them passed some of the other training areas until finally it was an open area they could spar in. It was a lot like a small courtyard with an arena inset upon the ground. She would take up a position on the opposite side of Luxanna before speaking.

"The length of time it will take for you to become fluid and strong will depend on you. It will depend on how seriously you take the training. And, how well your body can adapt to what it is being put through. Nothing more, nothing less. And so, this is where I'll test your abilities. All you have to do, is hit me." She said, her eyes focused on the woman's blue optical orbs. Though, if one paid close enough attention they were not completely focused on them. Instead, Nanaomi would use her rapid eye movement to her advantage and take small movements into her analytical mind. Being sure to grab minute muscle movements as well as larger ones. If she moved even to breathe, Nanaomi would know. Instead of taking a fighting stance, however, it appeared Nanaomi took just a normal standing stance. Her hands were at her sides but her feet were shoulder width apart. She felt it was now time to practice something she'd not yet done before. Nanaomi's eyes closed for a moment to allow her to sense Luxanna's movements. Coupling that with her inner mind's eye starting to draw her own power into her body. In essence, Nanaomi was starting to force her wafting energy back into her body, making it so no one could sense her power. She had never attempted this before but, for the sake of training the girl it should be easy to make herself invisible.

Nanaomi Sugowara
Nanaomi Sugowara

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxanna Aurora Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:51 pm

Luxanna listened to the woman as they walked, stopping in the ring where the woman placed her, and watching her strut to the other side, the woman’s hip sway soothing and methodical. As she stopped and turned, Luxanna listened carefully to her words, raising a curious, angled brow. Only hit her is all? Pfft, that will be easy. She tensed her muscles and eyes the woman, who stood peculiarly still.

“What is she doing?” Luxanna thought, noting the sudden drop in the powerful feeling normally exuded from the woman. Suddenly feeling a bit more even Luxanna surged forward, more agile than she looked, a she charged forward with a sudden burst of speed. Throwing out a quick kick, more than likely dodged by the experienced woman, but a swift one nonetheless, which was quickly followed up by a few rapid jabs and even an attempted headbutt.

“What’s her game? She’s got to hit back sometime doesn’t she? Right?” Using her small size the girl continued her assault, trying to get behind the woman by getting her off balance, doubting herself due to the woman’s experience but keeping up the relentless assault. A surprisingly nimble blue blur that daintily dancing around.

Word Count: 200
Luxanna Aurora
Luxanna Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:33 pm

Strong Spirited
Hot Headed
Analytical

Learned Antennae Beam

(547/5275)

Nanaomi watched the woman begin her string of attacks. Her body remained un-moving until the instant the attack was about to land. With out even missing a beat, her right hand lifted meeting Luxanna's leg with the back of Nanaomi's hand. To Luxanna, however, it would most likely appear as though her attacks would get to a barrier that just wouldn't let her attacks pass. In reality, Nanaomi's hands were moving at such speed they were most likely too fast to be noticed. Each attack being met with a hand to stop it with little effort being used to block it. Speed, it seemed, was Luxanna's natural gift. This meant her stamina would be tougher to train. Which was only natural to those gifted in speed. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she knew eventually this girl's speed would surpass her own. But that was good because she was more in tune with energy based attacks. Speaking of which, Nanaomi's mind started to drift off into space thinking about what technique she could learn next. She had a few techniques up her sleeve but one thing she had not tried yet was her eyes. Well, what better time than now? She'd already figured out Luxanna's Strengths and weaknesses. Though to be fair it wasn't that hard.

With this in mind, Nanaomi began to focus energy inside of her eyes. They would start to glow a soft purple. At first, it was hardly noticeable. But once they started to get a sizable amount of energy inside of them, they would glow a darkish in a flame like appearance. She would then smirk softly, giving the que for Luxanna to dodge as it wasn't aimed directly at her. But a sudden eruption of two thin laser beams escaped her eyes and pierced the wall behind her opponent. Luckily, this room was the one she normally was in and so the walls were coated with Kai repellent material. Her smile soon faded as she realized she had already learned the technique. She often found herself disgusted by her quick ability to learn just about anything in a matter of minutes. At least energy based that is. She wanted a challenge that she hadn't had before. A technique that was so much stronger she couldn't learn it as quickly as the rest. Perhaps, that day would never come. Or perhaps she was just so far ahead of what she was doing that she was essentially learning child's play. "What you just saw was known as a Kai attack. This is what I specialize in. Energy based attacks that come from with in and show outward effects. I now know what you, are capable of. Your strengths and weaknesses." Nanaomi said sternly as her body shifted slightly. In that moment she would have moved behind Luxanna. Perhaps in an instant she was gone. Her own speed reaching realms out of human capability. In fact, she could now easily keep up with a car at fifty miles per hour. She was rather proud of that fact. He speed was one of her strongest attributes right now. But why was that? That was because she focused more on her body than her energy. Mainly because she knew it would be tougher to train.

Nanaomi Sugowara
Nanaomi Sugowara

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxanna Aurora Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:50 pm

Luxanna noticed the glow in the woman’s eyes and took the queue to move out of the way, watching the beam strike the wall behind her. “What the hell was that?” she thought, as the woman curiously answered immediately to the question she had formed in her mind.

“Ki? What in the world is Ki? Can I use it? Strengths and Weaknesses? You know mine already?” she rattled off all the questions in her mind. Was ki energy? Plasma? What was it and how could she use it to her own advantage? In her distracted state the woman disappeared, barely a blur in her peripheral vision before Luxanna heard a rush of air behind herself and spun around. “How is she so fast?” she pondered, taking up another defensive position as her spotted tail unfurled to give her proper balance. She took note of the woman’s strong stance, even if it wasn’t one meant for fighting it certainly showed she had strength.

“What now? Are you going to hit me back? Or are we done for the time being?” She looked up to meet the woman’s stern gaze and waited for a normally straight yet verbose response from her partner.

Luxanna Aurora
Luxanna Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:40 am

Strong Spirited
Hot Headed
Analytical

Nanaomi Sugowara

(376/5651)

Nanaomi's hand would slowly begin to lift. Her fingers entering into a flicking motion. As the hand would extend out it's full length, it would attempt to reach just before Luxanna's forehead. In an instant Nanaomi's lips would purse as she spoke a single word. At the same time a small bullet like object would eject from her fingers and explode on contact with Luxanna. The strength of the blast was enough to send her flying backwards. Not necessarily enough to harm or kill her. "Bang." Was all that escaped Nanaomi's mouth before she turned to face towards the door behind her. "We are done for today. And yes, I gathered your strength and weaknesses just form that small fight. It was not overly difficult either." She said in her usual stern voice. "We are finished with your tests." She said, her mind now flooding with thoughts and ideas of Planet Vegeta. Could it be possible it was still around? Nanaomi shook these thoughts free from her mind before she would set it in her mind to go see her parents. And attempt to find out if Planet Vegeta was truly still alive. She might need to do some science work to really check. But for sure, she knew it would be important to know.

Nanaomi shook her head visibly this time, thoughts running around in her head. She would finally address the issue she'd been thinking of for quite some time. "Where do you hail from, Luxanna?" She asked. The woman had indeed had a tail, and similar Kai like her own. It was more than obvious she was a Saiyan. But how did she get here? More importantly, how did she survive. "Oh, and to answer your question yes, you can learn Kai attacks. Kai is an energy that flows through all creatures. No matter what it is made of. I bet others have different names for them however." Nanaomi would sigh softly and grin ever so slightly at the thought. Different creatures in the worlds. There were so many. In fact, even here in central city it was not uncommon to see animal people running around. So Saiyans weren't all that out of place. Except, you know, the fact that they are aliens.

Nanaomi Sugowara
Nanaomi Sugowara

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxanna Aurora Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:55 am

Luxanna flies backwards from the blast, slamming into the wall, dazed. Her thoughts jumbled as she lay against the wall. “Bang? How the- who is – am I?” She rubbed her forehead fiercely as the sharp pain eased before altogether vanishing.

“Hey! What was that… Done? That’s it? I never even landed a hit! You blocked everything. You said we would be done once I hit you.” Luxanna fumed. This wasn’t fair. She never even got to land the hit she was promised, and now this lady was shooing her like it never happened. Where does she hail from? What an odd question.

“I am from around here. I grew up in town, about a mile to the south, why?” Now she was curious. What did that have to do with anything at all. “It must be about my appearance.” she thought, looking down at her glittering sapphire skin. “Ki?” she repeated from what the woman said. Everything has it, even herself? Life energy she supposed, though she didn’t understand how such a thing was able to be manipulated. She shrugged and rose back to her feet, jogging to catch up with the taller woman and shadow her across the dojo.

Luxanna Aurora
Luxanna Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:43 am

Strong Spirited
Hot Headed
Analytical

Nanaomi Sugowara

(382/6033)

As Nanaomi walked the grounds, giving the rest of the tour she would speak candidly, not so much sternly this time. "What was the first thing I told you about training?" She asked, her voice seeming to try and hint towards a specific statement. After that, she would respond to the other questions being asked. "You have a distinct power that few have upon this world. At least, here in the lands governed by Central City. You are like I am. Except, I guess, you do not realize it. I'm not a human. I suppose you realized you were different with your tail and all. But we are what is known as Saiyan. Our heritage is traced to a place beyond this world. In the stars above." She said, as her head kept staring forward. Memories of her past starting to flood her mind like a wildfire. "My parents are both Saiyans. Former Elite warriors actually. But I digress. Ah yes, Kai. you can, because you are a Saiyan, control your Kai easier than most. I, am especially gifted in this trait. I have created several types of attacks already. Two of which you saw. One of which, I created as I used it on you. As I said, I am extremely gifted in the use of Kai. So I would be perfect to teach you if you were gifted in that area. But you are not. Your gifts lie, in another area. Agility." Nanaomi said, her body stopping as she pointed her left arm towards a group of four young girls practicing the serpent style martial arts. "That style will be your bread and butter. It is perfect for an agile body like yours. I can teach you this. I am by no means a master of anything. However I am extremely skilled in Martial arts itself as well. I've picked up quite a few different ones from traveling around."

Nanaomi's words softened as she started to think about home. Her actual home, not the place here on earth. She never got to visit home. She heard it had beautiful trees though. Much like the Sakura trees here on earth. Well, that was where her parents came from. Perhaps, it was why she enjoyed Sakura trees so much as a child.

Nanaomi Sugowara
Nanaomi Sugowara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next