Anime United: One World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Administrative Council~
Kirito Gekko
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Kuroishi Homura

~Managers~
Kumo

~Moderators~

~Lead Moderators~
Fabled (Bleach)
Aria (Naruto)

~Sub-Moderators~
Bleach
Chaos Kaiz

Naruto
Vacant

One Piece
Kite
Koga Senju

~Support~
Mikoto Kurokei
(Tests & Ranks)

~Content Team~
Himurotaiki
Nightshade Servers: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!
Facebook Page Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

The beginning of a legend. Enter! Nanaomi!

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The beginning of a legend. Enter! Nanaomi! - Page 2 Empty Re: The beginning of a legend. Enter! Nanaomi!

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:44 pm

Strong Spirited
Hot Headed
Analytical

Learned Blue Impulse

(421/421/421)

Nanaomi lifted her head and looked towards the new man. With her eyes gently starting to close she could feel herself ready to fight. As she entered a kick boxing stance, her body would bolt forward in two quick steps. With in seconds, her right fist lept from it's potion to strike the man in his face. To her surprise, however, the man easily moved to his side. As he did so, his right hand would meet Nanaomi's wrist and guide her hand forward. Causing her to lose balance from being thrust forward by her own momentum. As she flew forward her right food would stamp onto the ground, causing her body to shift and twirl. After doing so, Nanaomi's body stood tall, her eyes glaring at the man. Yes, it was true. He was talented. But she hated being defeated. She seethed with hatred at the mere thought of it. Even if he was a master. Who proclaimed him!? Yes, a master by nobody's means is a master none at all. Those words made sense in her head at least.

With a soft huff, her body stiffened lightly before entering a Tai Chi stance. From there, Nanaomi's arms reached outwards before slowly sliding into the center to cradle an invisible ball. As soon as her hands made contact with the area smarks of purple lightning appeared between her hands, shocking small lightning bolts into an orb. This orb began to grow  and grow, finally filling her hands which stayed seperated about ten inches apart. As it was now ready, Nanaomi's body began to twist and churn, continuing a Tai Chi formation until she ended with both hands pointing forward towards the man. In that instant, her lips parsed softly before suddenly an eruption of purple energy escaped from her hands. It would plow into the man and send him flying. The word carried softly across the tail of the beam as the world fell silent. "Impulse."

"I see you have pulled a technique out that I didn't know of. Was this new, or were you just keeping it a secret from me?" He asked inquisitively. Nanaomi would smirk softly before staring back at him, standing straight up and fixing her outfit. "Just made it up. You like it?" She asked, her voice almost like a siren's call as usual. "It, works. Though somewhat brutish." The man said sternly, his body adjusting to make sure his muscles were loose enough for more combat. "Well, I don't do subtle now do I?"    

Nanaomi Sugowara
Nanaomi Sugowara

Race : Saiyan
Class : Genius
Power : 92000
Strength : 67
Stamina : 126
Speed : 131
Energy : 180
Perception : 131
Energy Speed : 171

Back to top Go down

The beginning of a legend. Enter! Nanaomi! - Page 2 Empty Re: The beginning of a legend. Enter! Nanaomi!

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:19 am

Strong Spirited
Hot Headed
Analytical

Nanaomi Sugowara

(407/828)

Nanaomi readied her body once more for another attack. As she bolted forward her left fist would swing in to strike the man in the chest. As she moved forward his body would side step yet again, this time wrapping his thumb and pointer finger around her wrist. As he did, his arm would twirl around and drag her by the wrist. She was, unable to actually fight back. Why was that? Perhaps it was some magical force. No, it was even simpler than that. It was basic anatomy. She wasn't able to do anything because her point of gravity was way off. To the point that if she tried to pull back he could yank forward and make her fall. IF she moved forward he'd move forward as well and just guide her where he wanted. It was rather shocking to see such strategicly placed grapple and fully disable her strength almsot instantly by it.

Nanaomi would shake her head in disbelief before taking a deep breath. She understood now, what it meant. She partially, at least, understood peace of mind and heart. She would smile softly before speaking with her stern, almost siren like voice. "Thank you, Sensei. You have taught me how to calm my mind and be mroe tactile. Which is a great thing considering my heritage. I come from a line of warriors so it is difficult for me to focus my attention." She smiled softly before speaking up once more. "Now that I can properly focus my attention, I can see how you became master of your style. I envy you. But, I also respect you. Arigato, Sensei." Her voice lowered to a cold tone as her body started to glow a soft purple before erupting in energy. Her pupils started to fade from her eyes leaving a blank white stare that would haunt even demons. Nanaomi's head slowly turned to face the man before her energy spiked. With her power now flowing through her body and beyond, the girl's arm ripped itself from the man's grip easily before starting to walk off. She'd offer a gentle wave, leaving a small quake of air behind her as she walked. It felt almsot as if the air itself was being repelled from her body. Her energy subsided and disappeared into the world as she started off towards her own Teacher's Dojo. It was time for a break. A good relaxing time indeed.

Nanaomi Sugowara
Nanaomi Sugowara

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:54 am

A soft breeze fell across the soft summer day. Though the day was warm the breeze felt cool and relaxing to those that were lucky enough to be caressed by it. The summer day brought a gentle sea of sun across the local cherry blossom trees that dotted the walkway towards a well known Dojo. The architecture of the Dojo was that of a Feudal Japanese design. But yet, somehow, it felt a lot more modern. Perhaps it was the gentle rolling stone slabs that dotted the cobblestone path. Or maybe it was the stones arranged so neatly across a Koi pond that managed to slip itself under a small bridge the walkway went over. What ever it was, it was a beautiful sight to be sure. The entrance to the dojo was a large circular opening generally closed by a sizable circular wooden door. Almost like the vault to a bank, the door opened to the side with a wide girthy swing. A soft scent of cherries filled the air as the breeze kicked up softly causing the local trees to rustle softly.

A woman had appeared as a silhouette to the world. As she got closer to the Dojo her body came into full view. She stood six feet tall with ease at full height with out heels. Her body was clad in an almost red like bodysuit. Her waist was adorned with a fitting golden belt made of differing sized and shaped discus' across her body. Nestled firmly onto her back and arms rested a white long coat with gentle creases to show her movements as her body made headway towards the Dojo's entrance. The woman's hair, was a long cascading flow much like a waterfall wafting down a steep cliff to land in a beautiful pool below. The woman bore, unusually, glasses which framed her beautiful brown eyes relatively nicely. Her feet, however, were adorned in a long set of heeled boots which would reach up to the middle of her shins. However, these black boots were mostly tucked inside of her long pants which appeared to meld with her top, making it appear as a body suit. In fact, it was a red blouse and a red pair of dress pants which fit perfectly together.

The woman would slowly walk into the Dojo with her brown eyes shifting from side to side. It appeared, as though the woman was looking for something. What though, was a question no one seemed to really know. That was, until she found what she was looking for. Starting off as a gentle movement, the woman's body would slowly take her towards a man known as the master of the Dojo. As she walked, the soft breeze kicked up the fallen sakura petals in a wafting slow ride past her body. One or two petals getting pressed against her leg for a few moments before finally slipping past her and continuing on their way. It would only take a bout a minute before the woman would reach her position before the man. After clearing her throat she would begin to speak.

"Sensei. I have gone and sought out more Martial Arts masters as you requested. I have learned much in my time traveling. So much, in fact, that I believe I understand what it means to be a martial arts master. I understand the struggle between strength and tactile thinking. Peace and emotion. I can feel the calmness caressing over my body even as we speak. I know I am not ready yet. But part of the battle has been won. And I can feel the rising tides of my hot headed ways slowly die down. I am nearing the point of complete calmness and acceptance of my heritage. I can feel my ancestors fighting spirit but yet, I am not urged by it any longer. I have reached a middle ground that, I hope you are proud of Sensei." She said, her soft almsot siren like voice carrying softly through the air to meet her Sensei's ears.

'It's been quite a journey. I feel I've grown faster than I anticipated. Perhaps I'm more of a prodigy than I realize. Being able to learn this much this fast is a tad alarming, but perhaps, it's for the better.' She thought to herself. Her mind was adrift with thoughts of how she would continue her training. Would she work more on inner peace now? Or would she work more on techniques and her Kai skills? She wasn't exactly sure. But she knew that what ever she chose to do, or rather what ever her Sensei chose to teach her, she would do to the best of her ability.

--------------------------------
Surroundings
Appearance
Actions
Dialog
Thoughts

Total: 1,615
Nanaomi Sugowara
Nanaomi Sugowara

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:26 pm

Strong Spirited
Hot Headed
Analytical

Nanaomi Sugowara

(808/2423/2423)

Nanaomi nodded to her teacher. She had finished her conversation but, was more or less unsure where to go from here. Nanaomi had many ideas floating around in her head. From peace of mind and soul to how better to control her Ki. It was this control idea that spawned yet another idea in her head as well. She could produce three different attacks now ranging from a projectile to a full beam attack. But they were all preformed from the hands. What if Nanaomi was by some reason unable to use her hands? Perhaps she would be able to learn how to use her Kai from another place. Well, why not her mouth? She thought on this for quite some time before finally convincing herself to design the idea behind the attack. Why not produce a beam from the mouth? Finally, she had worked out the details. And from her body she would begin sending energy to her stomach. It was a lot like a burp but much more, explosive. Her muscles tensed and ached from the massive drain she was now under. Creating a new technique was not easy. She could hurt or even kill herself if she wasn't careful. It was for the better though, at least she kept telling herself that. Being able to have a trick up one's sleeve as it were was always a good idea to have. If they are able to have a secret weapon to use in the event that conventional means of attack were unable to be preformed than said individual would have an upper hand. At least until the attack was used and seen. So she had to keep this quiet to herself for sure. As the swelling mass of energy reached its peak, Nanaomi opened her mouth wide.

As she did she could hear the crackling of the energy down her throat. The moment she was prepared to strike the energy leapt from her body in a massive wave which struck a nearby wall. Luckily, it was the correct wall and since Nanaomi was known to train here it was reinforced by Kai repellent material that her Sensei had come up with. The blast was absorbed easily by this, barrier like field of energy. A sigh of relief crossed her lips once Nanaomi realized she'd done it. Well, that's good. She was able to preform yet another technique on the first try. Perhaps she really was this prodigy she was told to be from her parents. She was, indeed, gifted in the way of Kai. But she felt as though there was more power inside of her now. She could feel it on the horizon. It was so close yet somehow so far. Perhaps it was waiting for the right moment. Or even more importantly, perhaps it was waiting for her to reach a certain age. She was not really sure. But she could feel it so close to her. Almost at her finger tips. After allowing this thought to fade from her mind, Nanaomi would make her way to the meditation area. Her soft brown eyes closing before she entered a trance like state. Nanaomi's body had entered into a meditative state known as battle visualization. A form of training where the user virtually attacks a stronger opponent to gain strength.

As her mind entered this state her body began to relax. But, for some odd reason her mind just couldn't focus enough to enter the virtual training ground. She'd heard about this technique from her parents but it required much more concentration than they made it appear. No, the best she could do is see a silhouette of a person. It appeared to be a male but it was so blurry that could be wrong in itself. She wasn't mentally prepared for this type of task. Not yet. IT was too difficult. Perhaps it was the fact she couldn't focus on an opponent. It was hard to just, create a creature from nothing to fight. No, it was neigh impossible. But if she could, the benefit of doing virtual training would be remarkable. She would have a way to fight against a stronger opponent. To be able to actually fight a creature stronger than her and survive. That was a test all fighters of every race wanted. It was, the goal of a Saiyan more than anything. Nanaomi knew she'd never be able to truly get rid of her Saiyan heritage. Instead she'd have to accept it. And, instead of fight it, learn to use it to her advantage. But now, she was more or less stuck. She needed to meditate and prepare her mind. And so, Nanaomi took a deep breath before exhaling softly. She'd clear her mind, and allow it time to work its magic. Hopefully creating a stronger opponent to fight.

Nanaomi Sugowara
Nanaomi Sugowara

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxanna Aurora Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:16 am

Snapping open, the solid blues of the girl quickly scanned the room as her alarm went off. Taking in the pinks and blues of her wallpaper and linens, before she shot up, and with two long leaps was out the door into the white painted hallways of her home. She slid to a stop in front of the oak doorframe and burst into the bathroom, quickly starting up the shower and brushing her pearly white teeth. After only a minute of brushing, the overly-excited girl jumped into the shower, quickly dousing her hands with her 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner, brushing it into her mid-back length silvery blue locks

“My first day at the dojo, this is so exciting! There will be so many new people to meet, friends to make, and fighting styles to learn!” she thought to herself, jumping up slightly and clapping her hands to herself, her blue furred, spotted, cheetah-like tail wriggling happily as she groomed it, squealing softly in delight. Soon taking a dash of body soap covering her hands, quickly moving them to her sapphire blue skin, glittering with tiny stars in the morning sunlight as she cleaned it, washing it down as quickly as her thin arms could, before finally finishing with a scrub behind her long, pointed ears and shutting off the water. Slipping in her excitement, she caught herself on the nearby towel rack, letting out a quick sigh of relief before drying off with a large, downy towel.

“It’s a beautiful day!” she sang to herself “Don’t let it slip away.” she continued, before settling on a hum as she blow-dried her hair, staring at her own sparkling blue reflection

“Piece of cake.” she teased, blowing a kiss to herself as she sprinkled on some simple eyeshadow and reached into her room, grabbing her bag with a simple gi before racing down the stairs and past the kitchen

“Thanks mom!” she called out, taking a piece of freshly buttered toast on her way out, not stopping to hear her mother’s response as she raced down the cobblestone path from her family home’s front porch, and onto the street. As fast as her legs could carry her she raced into the market, full of all the sights and sounds one could imagine from such a bazaar. She raced past the fish sellers calling out their fish, the old women peddling their different styles of traditional dress, and even a few boys playing baseball in the middle of the street. She spun several times to take in all the different distractions in one fell swoop as she ran, smiling to herself.
Several minutes later she turned down the street the contained the dojo, the large, arched gate beckoning her to pass through. Her excitement no longer containable, she sprinted the last block and burst through the gates into the peaceful inner lawn, and immediately composed herself, realizing the atmosphere, and curled her tail around her waist as she held her bag in both hands at her waist, back straight and with proper poise, plodding along to the main door, she bowed to the old man nearby

“Ah, our newest student has arrived, and with her own gi.” he chuckled “Go change girl, just through the door and down the hall to your right. Then I will introduce you to our dojo.”

“Thank you Master.” the girl bowed, and walked through the open door, marveling at the beautiful interior, before shaking herself out of the daze, and focusing on finding the changing room. She stopped at a door and opened it, and noticed the brunette woman deeply meditating in the room, and paused, confused by the power coming from the woman. It felt familiar and yet, she knew she’d never felt it before, but something clicked inside her, as it this power could be hers as well. She shook her head, remembering where she was

“I’m so sorry Ma’am.” she quickly closed the door and walked further, before finding the changing room, and changing into her gi, finally able to begin her first day at the dojo, and exited the room.

Word count: 690

Last edited by Luxanna Aurora on Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Word count)
Luxanna Aurora
Luxanna Aurora

Class : Agile
Power : 42000
Strength : 51
Stamina : 46
Speed : 88
Energy : 52
Perception : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:33 am

Strong Spirited
Hot Headed
Analytical

Nanaomi Sugowara

(473/2896)

The figure was so close. It was with in touching range. Before finally disappearing and fading back into the void of her mind. Nanaomi would give a soft sigh before going back to simple meditation. After a good hour of meditation her ear would twitch as she felt the presence of another creature get near. It was, of similar Kai to her own. Not, completely similar. But similar in origin. Yes, she could easily tell this girl was of Saiyan heritage. She had felt this type of origin before form her parents. The girl would enter into the room, apologize, then promptly leave. This, was now more interesting than her meditative state. As she had gained a good portion of inner peace, she found herself able to do things not normally viable. Though she didn't realize it as she did it. In fact, her body would lift upwards so her legs could touch the ground. Her brown eyes popped open as she turned upon the heel of her combat like boot to slide open the door. As she did, Nanaomi stepped out to head towards her Sensei. She'd managed to get far enough ahead that she didn't hear the door slide open behind her. In an instant she rounded the corner and was gone from the girl's site most likely.

In reality, she had walked her way to her Sensei where they would begin discussing her progress with obtaining inner peace. The conversation would droll on but it carried some weight to it with topics like flying. Though she'd heard stories of masters of Kai being able to fly across the sky like that of a bird, however Nanaomi usually thought this to be false. As the only people she'd seen fly before was, in fact, her parents. After a soft sigh and shaking of her head, Nanaomi would explain that she had not mastered that technique yet. Her sensei, would encourage her to actually attempt it as the likelihood of her being able to actually preform it was far better than most. A small smirk would cross Nanaomi's pursing lips before she'd nod in agreement. However, her next line of questioning was more towards the new student. She had sensed the girl's Kai and known almost instantly she was Saiyan with out even looking at her. Perhaps that was partially the gift of becoming as strong as she had. Sure, she was no master but Nanaomi managed to get much stronger than most of her level. Perhaps her most notable quality was her sustainability. She was, for lack of better words, one of the most durable fighters at her strength level. A feat that few could say proudly for sure. However these conversations fell short as she could feel the girl's Kai start to get closer. It appeared she left the room.

Nanaomi Sugowara
Nanaomi Sugowara

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxanna Aurora Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:53 am

She walked down the ornate hallway, sapphire eyes darting about, taking in the sights, as her sensitive ears took in the sounds, the grunts and the groans, the soft conversations. She paused, hearing a discussion at the end of the hall, distinctly hearing her name from the sensei, the woman with him repeating it to herself, followed by the word ‘Saiyan’ and a confirmations of that question. She thought to herself about this word, what did it mean? Alien? Had she heard that correctly? She pondered this while simultaneously building up the courage to round the corner to speak up. She quickly patted down her gi, her voluptuous bosom, clearly one of her defining traits, making noticeable rises in the front of the outfit, and she sighed. Putting on a firm face she walked around the corner and bowed to the sensei, before glancing to the woman, that same feeling of power returning to her, a she shook her head to clear herself of the warm feeling

“Sensei.” She bowed again, lifting her head back up as the sensei introduced the woman, tall and lean, yet radiating a power the girl felt as familiar yet distinctly alien and unknown, she looked the woman from her long, strong legs up around her wide hips and tin waist, pausing at her large chest and muscular arms before pausing to look at her soft, feminine face. Who was this woman? Why was she so familiar? Her eyes darted back to her waist. What is that brown thing? So many questions ran through her mind as she stood in front of the two, becoming more self-conscious by the second.

“Do they like me? What are they looking at? It’s because I’m blue isn’t it? Is it my ears, my hair? Why don’t they say something? Is my gi wrong? Am I not the right shape to train? Am I too soft?” she fretted, beginning to rub her forearm in her own distinct nervous habit, biting her bright blue lips before she fell to her knees and bowed her forehead to the floor
“I’m sorry if I’ve offended! I swear I didn’t mean to! I promise I will improve myself and be better tomorrow sensei!” she cried out, as the sensei smiled and spoke to the brunette about helping the girl find her way around, and to begin her true training the in next days
Word Count: 400
Luxanna Aurora
Luxanna Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:11 am

Strong Spirited
Hot Headed
Analytical

Nanaomi Sugowara

(530/3426)

Nanaomi bowed her head quickly yet slowly rose it upwards just about a second more than she bowed it with. Her mouth pursed softly as she spoke. "Hai, Sensei." Her voice was stern, yet somehow almost siren like. Her eyes would glare down at the now groveling woman before her. Nanaomi's arms crossed over her body, tucking tightly under her breasts as she leaned back on her left leg. "I am to be your guide, and sparring partner it appears. Mainly, because I am the most capable of teaching you, what you can learn. Now, Light bulb was it? Follow me. We'll take a quick tour of the Dojo and you can ask any questions you want." Nanaomi said, her voice retaining that stern tone yet, somehow, losing its previous siren like state. With out skipping a beat, Nanaomi's body started to walk down the hall back where they came from. Her eyes remained forward as thoughts, no ideas about this woman flooded her head. 'Who is she? Where did she come from? Why have I not known about her? Why is it only now other Saiyans are appearing. Weren't all other Saiyans killed by HIM?' Nanaomi's thoughts raced with questions. They were, however, quelled very quickly as she cleared her throat and would now address the issues she felt needed to be addressed.

"You are not much of a social butterfly, are you?" She asked. Though, in part she knew the answer already. What else would explain her sudden thoughts in, obviously not being on par with what was needed. Nanaomi would roll her eyes at these thoughts. They were silly thoughts anyway which needed to be trained out of her. Perhaps that was why she came in the first place. To find a sort of, rock in a sea of tormented water across a vast ocean of loneliness. Though these thoughts were philosophical and somewhat ethical, Nanaomi realized a much bigger problem was on the horizon. In fact, two really big problems. Two really big, bouncing problems that, if left unchecked, could easily harm Luxanna or even others. Nanaomi's quick thinking, however, lead her to grab some bandages from her meditation room. She always kept spare bandages among other things. This was, mostly, because she had a bad habit of getting out of hand with her Kai. She was able to control it fairly well, sure, but there is a limit to how effectively you can control it at the start. In some cases, you could even explode it on yourself and harm yourself. Thus, bandages were kept in ready stock inside her meditation room.

"Here, you'll need these for training. You might want to, erm, strap up-" Nanaomi paused for a second trying to quell an inner giggle with in her head. "If you plan to train here." Her voice kept that stern tone yet the more time they spent, the more it started to loose. Albeit slowly, but still loosen none the less. For now, the true thought is how to gague this woman and her strengths. This is what needed to be known. Well, that, and what her interests truly lie in. Or rather, where.

Nanaomi Sugowara
Nanaomi Sugowara

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxanna Aurora Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:27 am

Luxanna followed the woman, hands behind her back as she innocently pranced along at the woman’s side.

“Who is she? My sparring partner? Look at her! Look at me! Why sensei? She’s so much stronger than I am! She’ll kill me!” once again the girl fretted about semantics, overly thinking as she usually did, before her back began to hurt, and she used and arm to support her bust, hearing the woman speak

“Not really. I ran into… issues, growing up.” She replied, wondering why the woman would ask such a random, unnecessary question. She traced the ornate carvings on the walls in her mind, the fluid lines reminding her of the clouds in the summer skies, so light and fluffy. Yet also free, and warm in the summer sun. Or perhaps they were the powerful waves of the ocean, representing the fluid movements of the water below the depths, and the fish swimming through them, free to come and go as they pleased.

They paused in front of a room, which the woman quickly led her into, it was small, yet cozy. Luxanna looked around innocently as the woman handed her several bandages, and told her to strap them on.

“To prevent blood from getting everywhere, she’s brilliant.” Luxanna thought to herself, quickly beginning to wrap the bandages around her hands and knuckles. Looking up every so often to the taller woman to make sure she was performing the action correctly. She rotated the tape around her each of her dainty hands dozens of times, interlocking the layers until she felt they were firm and tight, yet still offered her a free range of motion, and smiled.

“What is your name ma’am? I hope you don’t mind me asking. I am Luxanna, it’s a pleasure to meet you. I certainly hope to become a great student of yours and our Sensei’s one day. That way I can protect my family and loved ones from all the evils in this cruel world of ours.” She offered a taped up hand as a sign of good faith, smiling brightly at Nanaomi

Word Count: 350
Luxanna Aurora
Luxanna Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:44 am

Strong Spirited
Hot Headed
Analytical

Nanaomi Sugowara

(369/3795)

Nanaomi looked at the woman before her while staring ever so, well there was not really a good way to describe it. It was most similar to almost, looking through someone. As if Nanaomi wasn't looking at Luxanna. No, instead looking into her. Examining her Kai perhaps? No one could say for sure but it could be construed as intimidating to some. Especially rather impressionable young girls. It was only now that she'd realized Luxanna had tapped up her hands and not her, problems. Luckily the problems were not mobile meaning solving them was substantially easier. Nanaomi cleared her throat in an attempt to draw attention to Luxanna's, problems, and hope that she'd fix it. Though, after being asked her name Nanaomi realized that beating around the proverbial silver-blue bush was out of the question.

"Nanaomi. Nanaomi Sugowara." She had said, her stern voice still firm yet cracking slightly to a softer one. "It's obvious you are not going to come to this conclusion yourself. Wrap up your chest." Nanaomi's expression was like stone. Un-moving, unwavering, and just mostly staying the same inquisitive yet stern appearance she would have through out the whole conversation. Nanaomi would step outside the room and wait, planning her next movements. Thoughts of meditation flooded her head again but yet, this time, she wanted to do something different. Perhaps taking a break form her meditation was a good thing. Why not actually train this girl among other things. Maybe even create a new technique or two. Perhaps even show the girl about Kai and see just how proficient she was in it. But this wasn't the only thoughts in her mind. No, she was still plagued by the fact that she needed to get stronger. Nanaomi's thoughts were constantly flooded with so many things that it became like a cluster of ideas, thoughts, and questions filling her head until it felt like it was going to explode. Finally, she'd take a deep slow breathe and focus on one task at a time. First task, train Luxanna and start her journey to becoming strong. Second task, find out why there is yet another Saiyan left alive beyond the three she thought were only in existence.

Nanaomi Sugowara
Nanaomi Sugowara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next