Anime United: One World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Administrative Council~
Kirito Gekko
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Kuroishi Homura

~Managers~
Kumo

~Moderators~

~Lead Moderators~
Fabled (Bleach)
Aria (Naruto)

~Sub-Moderators~
Bleach
Chaos Kaiz

Naruto
Vacant

One Piece
Kite
Koga Senju

~Support~
Mikoto Kurokei
(Tests & Ranks)

~Content Team~
Himurotaiki
Nightshade Servers: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!
Facebook Page Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Home at last: The General's Daughter returns!

2 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Home at last: The General's Daughter returns! - Page 7 Empty Re: Home at last: The General's Daughter returns!

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:58 pm

Strong Spirited
Aloof
Analytical

Nanaomi Sugowara

(258/2625/2625)

Nanaomi was jarred from her scanning the template by the sudden appearance of food. The soft smile that creeped across her face would bloom as the smell caressed her nose. "Oh, this seems tasty." Nanaomi said, her eyes closing for a moment before rolling up the schematics and setting them aside. With a soft hum of happiness she'd start to cut pieces off and eat them. Her eyes closing with every first bite. It tasted so much better than her own cooking. Well, she never was much into cooking anyway. It didn't suit her style. "You're quite talented at cooking. Perhaps you'd like to be a chef." She teased softly as her meal slowly disappeared. Eventually, she finished her meal. After doing so, the woman would sigh happily before leaning back in her chair. "You know, it's quite interesting to see how you cook. It's so delightful. It's almost intoxicating haha." Nanaomi teased once more before standing up and taking her plate to the washing area. Once there, an idea had struck her almost instantly thanks to a droplet of water that seemed to just appear.

Her 'eurika' moment was short lived however, as she realized it would require building the thing. Which, was a tad difficult for her. After nodding to herself, Nanaomi decided that she would attempt to create the object after she was sure Luxanna was tended to. "Once this war is over I'll have access to enough machinery and fuel to set the pods to allow you to come and go as you please."

Nanaomi Sugowara
Nanaomi Sugowara

Race : Saiyan
Class : Genius
Power : 92000
Strength : 67
Stamina : 126
Speed : 131
Energy : 180
Perception : 131
Energy Speed : 171

Back to top Go down

Home at last: The General's Daughter returns! - Page 7 Empty Re: Home at last: The General's Daughter returns!

Post by Luxanna Aurora Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:33 pm

“Being a chef has never interested me sadly. But thank you for your kind words.” Luxanna smiled and looked back down to finish her meal, plucking a chunk of meat that had fallen on her chest off of it before trying to eat it subtly, giggling as she noticed she was spotted. “Hrm? What do you mean by ‘intoxicating’? I was just cooking a meal.” She asked, curious as to what the woman would reply. She had her suspicions after all, but she didn’t want to jump to conclusions. Her tail wiggled in the air behind her as she waited impatiently.

Word Count: 100
Luxanna Aurora
Luxanna Aurora

Class : Agile
Power : 42000
Strength : 51
Stamina : 46
Speed : 88
Energy : 52
Perception : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:22 pm

Strong Spirited
Aloof
Analytical

Nanaomi Sugowara

(196/2821)

Nanaomi offered a warm smile as she spoke. "Well, I mean simply that it was delicious. And the company was, very good as well. Combine those two and you get a very, mm, happy experience." She giggled softly before stretching a little. Finally, Nanaomi would walk her way over to the table and begin laying the plans out once more. Her eyes scanning the schematics intently to find any sort of hint of the source of the ki. But it appeared there were only two sources that seemed plausable. With a soft almost inaudible sigh of disastisfaction she resigned herself to the only two ways she could think of. One, she was sure Rota was using.

"So what are your plans for the rest of the time you're here?" She asked, her eyes still glued to the plans but her voice sounded genuine. Her mind, however, was flooded with many solutions and complications to using Ki based weapons. Nanaomi made a few mental notes about producing world wide energy through this Ki system that was presented to her. It was easily plausable. And what's more, it would rely on the world itself to power the planet.

Nanaomi Sugowara
Nanaomi Sugowara

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxanna Aurora Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:28 pm

“My company was good? How so? I’ve done nothing besides be snarky and otherwise quite rude, which I apologize for.” Luxanna replied, bowing slightly to show she understood her own mistake. “My plans? I’m not really sure. I was hoping I could gain in strength and maybe learn a few more techniques. But if I cannot do that I would like to learn about the fashions and makeup styles of our planet. It would be something interesting to learn about. I like to think of myself as a student of history.” Luxanna shrugged and stood up straight, tail swishing idly.

Luxanna Aurora
Luxanna Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:32 am

Strong Spirited
Aloof
Analytical

Nanaomi Sugowara

(465/3286)

Nanaomi offered a soft smile as she rolled her eyes. "Never mind." She'd listen intently to Luxanna's suggestion about learning Makeup and clothing style. A soft quirked brow appeared upon her face before she spoke up. "Well, there's no makeup or anything for Saiyans. We don't really believe in covering up one's natural beauty. Besides, looking cute isn't exactly on our top ten list of things to think about. We were bred as a warrior race. We've only just now become free of that former life. This civil war will allow us to dictate what happens to the race as a whole." Nanaomi's eyes closed softly before standing up and walking over to the tent opening and peaking out. Her eyes gazing across the troops as they did all sorts of activities. "Women and Men know nothing more than war, fighting, and victory. Think Vikings. They're much akin to that." Nanaomi's voice faltered slightly but it cleared up with a clearing of her throat.

"The clothes I wear now, this Commander's Uniform is relatively a new style. Cador himself designed it. It's just, not something us Saiyans are used to doing. Creating fashion. Normally we wear bio-engineered skin tight clothing. It's the equivalent to Spandex but made a million times durable. It also always conforms to your skin no matter what shape it takes.The same goes for the armor we wore over it." She said, her right hand pointing towards a small chest at the foot of her bed. "I've still got mine if you'd like to try it on. It would make wearing those bandages a non-issue." She said, her eyes staying focused on the warriors training for the next sortie. Out of the corner of her eye, Nanaomi saw a shadow dart across the sky. A small black figure almost, like that of a prehistoric bird. "Did you see-" Nanaomi stopped before shaking her head. "Never mind." Her soft eyes scanned across the warriors once more, noticing they were all pretty jovial about the next fight. A soft smile caressed the woman's lips as she spoke up. "It seems they are very proud of themselves. I think I've decided to form my own personal battalion. What do you think?"

Nanaomi's words were somewhat hollow as she was planning on doing it anyway. Though she did find it interesting the take that Luxanna would have on her idea. After a few movements, Nanaomi found herself back to hovering over the plans of the tank. Her eyes darting every so often to see what Luxanna was up to, and if she was planning on trying the gear out. Her eyes seemed to close for a moment before she would twist around to face Luxanna, her body resting against the table in a pseudo sitting position.

Nanaomi Sugowara
Nanaomi Sugowara

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxanna Aurora Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:47 pm

Luxanna’s face dropped “Oh, I see. So, our people are just a bunch of barbarians with no culture?” She moved to bend over and pick up the Saiyan bodysuit, and turned it over in her hands. “This will identify me as a military member, which is not exactly something I’m keen on. Could I perhaps, cut it up and trim it, make it more like clothing than a suit?” While she waited for a reply she set it back down and picked up the armored portion of the outfit, and tapped it with a knuckle a few times.

“Kind of heavy wouldn’t you say, and it doesn’t really cover much to be effective armor.” She briefly tried it on, grunting to get it over her chest before pulling it back off. “Needs more room.” She dropped it where she grabbed it from and leaned on the bed to stretch out her back, tail high in the air with a grunt. Once finished she went back to cleaning the dishes in the pantry, scrubbing them off accordingly and placing them to the side, before snacking on some more of the veggies as she plopped down on her bed, and curled up with one of the books she had brought along.

“Hmmm? See what?” she asked as Naomi spoke up about some strange black streak. Oh, she listened as the woman told her to ignore what she said, and went back to her book. “Personal battalion you say? I suppose bodyguards would be nice and useful for you, to keep you safe at the very least.” As she finished speaking, a loud siren began to ring, as Luxanna’s ears twitched slightly, as she got up and ran to the tent opening. “Do you hear that?” she asked nervously to the older woman.

Word Count: 300
Luxanna Aurora
Luxanna Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:58 pm

Strong Spirited
Aloof
Analytical

Nanaomi Sugowara

(2330/5616)

Nanaomi cleared her throat as she continued to try and not focus on what she was actually focusing on. After a few minutes she lost herself in the spectacle with out realizing a question was proposed to her. After shaking her head she'd speak up. "We're not Barbarians. And we have a sense of style. It's just our style revolves around getting the most protection in the least amount of wearable clothes." The woman then was asked about stylizing it. "In the past, a few have stylized their suits. Some have trimmed them to be shorter and show their legs and arms while others just wore the bottom half. There are also many forms of the armor itself that can be customizable. The general populous, as you might have seen, wear two shoulder pads where mine only has one on my left side. Oh, and you can also request specific colors if you'd like." The woman said, her eyes closing and simply taking in what she would do.

Nanaomi's eyes shot wide open as she clearly heard the noise. It was loud, obnoxious, and told of impending doom. An Air Raid siren. Before Nanaomi could react a large booming voice echoed through the area. "You're surrounded. Come peacefully and you won't be harmed." Nanaomi furled her brow slightly before speaking up as she walked out of the tent. "Stay here Luxanna." Nanaomi's feet brought her towards the center of the camp where she saw Cador talking with a few of the elite fighters. As Nanaomi made her way to Cador another loud boom resounded. "You have a minute to decide." The voice was booming, controlling, but also felt inexperienced. Nanaomi took note of this as she finally approached Cador. "What should we do?" The woman asked, her eyes scanning Cador's face for any hint of hesitation or fear, but she found none. "If you're up for it, I say we call for Rak'Shir." Nanaomi's right hand would reach up to stroke her chin as her left arm rested under her breasts. This was a tough call. It would force their leader and her into a one on one combat. The right of Rak'Shir hadn't been preformed since the fall of Karra, in the first Dynasty. A soft hum escaped her lips before she nodded. "Alright, I'll do it." She said as she breathed in and then out slowly to steady her body. Slowly, the woman's form would lift from the ground high into the air as she suddenly spoke out with a booming and commanding voice begetting of a Commander.

"I call for the right of Rak'Shir!" Nanaomi proclaimed. Her voice booming across the camp and beyond. With in seconds murmers and whispers of surprise and fear cascaded across the camp. Fears that Nanaomi didn't know what she was getting into but also surprise for this woman knew the laws of the Saiyan peoples. After what seemed like ten minutes a male figure started to rise from the north and gently float towards Nanaomi. As they met about ten feet apart, Nanaomi's eyes scanned the man. He appeared to be a regular Saiyan looking warrior clad in generic Blue/Gold armor. Nanaomi and the man both solidified Ki under their feet and walked forward to each other. Nanaomi extended her right arm in a fist as if she was to preform a generic military salute. That would be, when one places their right first on their left shoulder and bows their head. Instead, however, Nanaomi held her fist at shoulder level but extended it to be around a foot forward from her shoulder. The man did the same as their wrists touched. Nanaomi let off a soft sigh of relief as the man's voice boomed across the area. "Challenge accepted. Let the right of Rak'Shir commence." Nanaomi, as well as the man, both lept backwards a good twenty feet before they entered their fighting stances. Nanaomi herself entered into the basic stance she'd been working on. She placed her right foot in front of her and her left foot behind her, pointed to the side. Her left arm rested behind her back as her right extended forward lazily with her palm seemingly, lazily, clenching a ball of air in front of her. With her body turned to the side she was prepared.

The world seemed to fall silent as Nanaomi focused on her opponent. Based on how fast he jumped back, he wasn't as fast as Nanaomi. In fact, she easily had speed over him. What troubled her was his strength. She wasn't sure just how strong this guy was. Not only that, she wasn't sure just how much this guy could take as punishment. She knew next to nothing about him. And that's what worried her. As the two stared each other down it appeared that the world just stopped entirely. It felt even leaves falling from trees seemed to cease their fall. That was, until the man bolted forward to strike Nanaomi in the stomach. She was correct in her assumption of the man's speed as she easily side stepped. Her right hand following up with a punch to the man's back but it missed by nearly an centimeter. Gathering up positions, Nanaomi made a run at an attack. As she neared this man her right fist aimed to strike him in the face with a firm attack. As she struck the man, his head swiveled to follow the punch as if she'd done critical damage to him. After a short smirk and huff of celebration the world seemed to fall silent once more as the man started to move. His head started to slowly turn back to face Nanaomi as if her punch didn't even reach him. Granted, she wasn't super strong but she was still shocked. The man, in his slow fashion reached out to grab Nanaomi only to narrowly miss. Luckily, she regained her composure before she was fully caught off guard.

The man started to chuckle softly as he spoke. "Cabba, the immovable." The man said as he reached inside of his armor to pull out a wrist-let like device. He then strapped it to his right wrist before slowly starting to walk towards Nanaomi. In her unexpected rush of fear she lept backwards and pointed her right index finger at the man. A small bolt of black black energy erupted from it, striking the man in the chest. As the smoke cleared, she saw it had no effect. "Alright, then how about a strong attack then!" Nanaomi said as her eyes closed. Her Commander's coat started to flutter softly before it eventually erupted into a violent display of whipping around randomly. As it did, Nanaomi's body became surrounded by a black flame like aura with purple tips. The flame grew darker and more pronounced before finally cutting out. It was at the moment the world seemed to darken as a black orb formed at the tip of the woman's finger. The orb that appeared was just bigger than her finger itself. Small purple particles started to appear in the air and dart towards it, entering into the orb's core but yet, it never got any bigger. Then, before any time could be done to react and all the particles had entered the orb it would erupt into a large beam of energy that was easily twice the size of Nanaomi herself who stood at six feet tall. The beam had previously been used to evaporate an opponent along with a part of the mountain. She was sure she had victory in the bag at this point. That was, until the man stepped from the smoke and debris, continuing to walk towards her.

Nanaomi's eyes widened as she lept back even more to gather some distance. This man was insane! He was able to take a direct hit from Nanaomi's strongest move. Granted she wasn't completely full powered but she was sure he'd be able to take that hit as well. Or if he couldn't, it wouldn't be that much of damage to him. Her eyes darted across the field to try and find a way to defeat this man. It was then she saw one of the tanks Cabba's army. 'Of course! If I could get inside one of those tanks and use it, Im sure it's powerful enough to take this guy down.' Nanaomi thought to herself. She liked this idea. And so, she readied herself. With all of her speed and strength she could muster she bolted forward, towards Cabba. As she neared the man, her right hand planted upon the 'ground' by solidifying Ki. She landed on top of the burly, slow man with a foot on each shoulder. Before the man could grab her she pushed off and bolted towards the Tank down below. That was, until a sudden burning sensation erupted in her back only a few feet from the tank. She'd turn to look and Cabba had his right wrist pointed at her with smoke coming from an opening on it. "Ki Bolt thrower." The man said as he'd begin walking towards Nanaomi once more. The strength of the Ki inside that bolt thrower was marginally stronger than even her own Ki. Slowly, her body started to fall towards the ground as the pain resonated across her body. "Tch." Her lips pursed as the woman righted herself and slowly brought her body back up to level with Cabba.

With out speaking a word, Nanaomi's body began to vibrate softly. Her eyes closed as the purple tipped black aura started to sparm up once more. But this was different. No, this was stronger. As the woman opened her eyes, she stared at Cabba. This was, a display that she was going to regret, for sure. Her body began to bulk up as every inch of her screamed in pain. Her mouth, however, stayed shut. She took the pain as a sign that she was going to prevail. She needed, to prevail. And to do this she needed to get faster, stronger, and more stable. Nanaomi's body burst into Super Saiyan. Her aura was whipping around now more defined than before. Nanaomi's body stretched gently before she entered into a sprinting stance. Once Cabba was near enough, she bolted for him. Cabba, however, anticipated her movements. And so, he started to fire an array of bolts towards her. Dipping, ducking, dodging, and weaving, Nanaomi needed to get closer to him but the spray of Ki was too wide and she was having trouble. She then realized something she could do.

Nanaomi's body shifted as she started to bolt form left to rid in a zig zag pattern. Her eyes were dead set on her target and her body was attempting to compensate for it. She wasn't as fast as she'd like to be but she was surely getting close. Her goal was now even more clear in her mind. If she could get a hold of that wrist device she could easily take down this guy. But his ability to tank damage made it neigh impossible to grab. So what was Nanaomi to do? She had come up with a plan. It would take hard work and dedication to make this work. But she had to. Essentially, Nanaomi would speed herself up to her maximum which was far faster than this guy could precieve being as he was so slow. Or at the very least beyond his ability to react. She'd then circle the man constantly, her speed stable at her maximum. But she couldn't hold it for long.

Now was the time to strike! Her body slowly closed in faster and faster until she reached her hand out and ripped the blaster device from the man's arm. As her body carted her to the other side of the field, Nanaomi started to huff and puff slightly. She was reachign her limit already. IF she wasn't careful she'd end up hurting herself. Cabba, however, seemed slightly concerned by the fact that he was missing the wrist device. Perhaps he was nothing but a large living tank, able to take everything but not dish it out. A soft smile crept up across Nanaomi's lips as she fitted the device to her right wrist. As she slowly pointed it towards the man her voice resounded across the field. "Check, and mate." The blaster noise ripped through the air as it struck Cabba in the chest. He would stumble back slightly before grinning widely. He started to march forward towards the woman before he suddenly stopped mid strike in his tracks. It appeared that the blast did more damage than even he had thought.

slowly, the man fell to the ground in a thud as Nanaomi raised her right hand in a fist. As she did, the blaster device fell having been fried from the encounter. Sad, but it happened. Her eyes closed as the cheers from her people were loud and invigorating. And, by the right of Rak'Shir the newly acquired tanks were now theirs. As was the army who had surrounded them. Her body became extremely tired after that encounter, however. Cador realized this as he flew up to grab hold of Nanaomi, bringing her back to her tent. The soft huffing was quite the show that she extended herself almost too far. Her eyes closed as she was laid upon the bed. Slowly, the woman began to relax before fading off into sleep. Her mind cascading across time and space as she dreamed the dreams of future, past, and present. Such, an interesting time to be Nanaomi. What was in store for her next? Perhaps, meeting Rota would put her at such a disadvantage that she'd need to think of something else. It appeared that every time Nanaomi came up with an idea Rota had already came up with it and mass produced it. It was unsettling for sure.

Nanaomi Sugowara
Nanaomi Sugowara

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxanna Aurora Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:25 pm

“I can change the colors? Could I get this in-“ Lux was cut off as Naomi forced her back and ran out the tent flaps for a situation report. Luxanna’s sharp ears caught the announcement from the enemy and she shuffled back into the tent. This wasn’t happening again, she had only just survived their last confrontation with Naomi’s enemy. Luxanna certainly didn’t think of them as her own, but nevertheless she feared for her life. She walked back to the tent as Naomi approached the man, who had met her in the middle of the two forces of troops, it appeared to be some sort of duel.

Luxanna hid in the tent as the fight began, watching through a crack in the tent flaps. At first, it seemed that Naomi was very outmatched, barely able to scratch the large man. Every attack seemed to fail to even faze him. This began to worry Lux, as their movement began to become so fast that she couldn’t even keep pace with their movements. But Lux knew that Naomi had a trick up her sleeve, and hoped desperately that she could pull it off without the man knowing what she doing.

In a bright flash of purple, Naomi use her strongest attack, which Luxanna thought would surely win the day, but when her sight returned to her, the man was still there, laughing at her. Lux’s jaw dropped in awe at the strength and power of the man. How could this be? Naomi was the strongest fighter Luxanna knew and yet this man just laughed off her strongest attack. But, ass these thoughts raced through her mind, Naomi’s aura began to glow purple, and become visible to the naked eye. Her hair grew spikier, and purple, as she appeared to go into Super Saiyan. Though this time, her muscles bulked further, gaining more mass, making the woman appear much more masculine as she did so. And then, she vanished, her attacks coming tremendously fast at the man. And then, she spoke something as she shot a laser into his chest. He seemed unfazed for a moment, until he fell to the ground in defeat, as Naomi’s troops cheered. Lux breathed a sigh of relief and fell to her knees, her tail curled upon her lap. She clasped her hands in front of her chest and smiled, thankful that Naomi was still alive.

Word count: 400
Luxanna Aurora
Luxanna Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:54 pm

Strong Spirited
Aloof
Analytical

Nanaomi Sugowara

(180/5796)

Nanaomi's eyes fluttered behind her lids. Dreams cascading across her mind like wildfires of intricate ideas and knowledge which she'd never heard of before. Eventually, she awoke after a short rest. Her eyes groggily opening as her body reared up, pivoting on her bottom to greet the world. "That, was a lot harder than I hoped it would be." Nanaomi was fatigued and perhaps even distraught a tiny bit. But she would recover. Her eyes opened a few times to adjust to the light before they dialited to focus in and actually see what was around her. "Luxanna-chan, do we have any sort of snack? I'm famished." The woman's voice was easily recognized as tired, even hungry. She'd pushed herself far beyond what she wanted to. She held her top speed much longer than she should have. But it was a needed tactic. If she hadn't, she probably would have been beaten easily. Nanaomi's body stayed sitting on the bed, her arms resting in her lap as her brown tail finally unfurled and laid lazily across the bed behind her.

Nanaomi Sugowara
Nanaomi Sugowara

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxanna Aurora Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:06 pm

Luxanna rose up as Naomi awoke, and strode to her bedside, bending down to make sure she was okay “I’m not sure Naomi-chan. I can go check, one moment.” With that, Luxanna stood back up and spun around, her fluffy tail wiggling in front of Naomi’s face on accident as she moved to check the pantry for anything to eat. She found something that resembled potato chips and brought them back to the woman, and sat her large rear on the side of the bed, and handed them to her. “Try these. I’m not exactly sure what they are though.”

Luxanna Aurora
Luxanna Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next