Anime United: One World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Administrative Council~
Kirito Gekko
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Kuroishi Homura

~Managers~
Kumo

~Moderators~

~Lead Moderators~
Fabled (Bleach)
Aria (Naruto)

~Sub-Moderators~
Bleach
Chaos Kaiz

Naruto
Vacant

One Piece
Kite
Koga Senju

~Support~
Mikoto Kurokei
(Tests & Ranks)

~Content Team~
Himurotaiki
Nightshade Servers: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!
Facebook Page Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

My Home, Koga Senju's Apartment

Go down

My Home, Koga Senju's Apartment Empty My Home, Koga Senju's Apartment

Post by Koga Senju Mon May 15, 2017 10:15 pm

Placing the key into the door and unlocking it I finally open the door to my apartment and turn on the lights. It feels nice to finally be home for the first time in a few days. Taking my shoes off at the door I slowly walking into my living room area and sit down on my couch. Looking down at the table all I notice is a package with my name on it from my parents. It was just as I thought, they were sending me the documents I requested. This was perfect since I could learn a few new things while doing my academy studies.

I opened the box only to discover a small scroll that held a single jutsu within. This was a Taijutsu called Night Pheonix. It was a taijutsu that involved flames which was his element. Continuing to look over the scroll, he knew that this taijutsu was going to come in handy for him.

wc 160
Night Phoenix 160/150
Koga Senju
Koga Senju

Race : Human (Naruto)
Class : Tank
Power : 0
Strength : 0
Stamina : 0
Speed : 0
Energy : 0
Perception : 0
Energy Speed : 0

Back to top Go down

My Home, Koga Senju's Apartment Empty Re: My Home, Koga Senju's Apartment

Post by Koga Senju Sat May 20, 2017 2:06 am

Standing up, I quickly close the scroll and place it on my bookshelf near my couch. Scratching my head a bit I can only help but wonder what I should eat. Deciding to take a look in my kitchen, I walk up to my fridge and open it up to look around. I quickly find some meat with some potatoes and carrots. Grabbing those things out and place them onto the counter, I open another cabinet and grab out my pan. Reaching over to a table I grab my television remote and flip it on.

"In today's top story, The Seventh Hokage along with many well known and famous shinobi from all great nations have vanished. There has been no sighting of anyone since the great flash that took place several months ago." The reporter found it hard to find words, "There is good news out of the struggle, the shinobi alliance is working to continue its work. So in good news there is no sight of a break down yet. However eventually villages will seek leaders."

After that point I just mute the television and turn the heat on the stove. Picking up a bottle of cooking oil I then poured a small amount on the pan to let it heat up before placing the meat onto it. Letting the meat sit in the cooking oil for a bit, I reach out and grab a pot and begin to fill it with water. Tonight I was thinking of making a rice bowl meal of sorts. Pulling out a chopping block and placing it on the counter with the potatoes and carrots next to it I then reached for a knife to begin cutting them up. Chopping the carrots into small round pieces I also cut the potatoes into a similar shape after peeling the skins off of them. Reaching back into the refrigerator to reach out green beans and placed them into a bowl to clean them.

Picking up the bowl and placing it in the sink where I was runnning water, I then quickly ran my fingers through the green beans cleaning them together as a group. Taking each one individually, I snapped off the ends then broke them in half one at a time and threw them into the pot with the carrots and potatoes. Taking a short break from the vegetables. I go over to the meat with a large spoon and begin to work with the meat a little. Breaking it all down from large pieces of meat down to smaller pieces. The meat was still red in a lot of spots meaning it still had a while to cook. Stepping back to let everything simmer, I just look over at the tv to look at what was on the news. What was on, was about to change the way of the world forever.

wc 487
Koga Senju
Koga Senju

Energy Speed : 0

Back to top Go down

My Home, Koga Senju's Apartment Empty Re: My Home, Koga Senju's Apartment

Post by Koga Senju Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:56 am

"This just in, We have recieved word from the Shinobi Alliance. They have decided to disband for the time being and focus on themselves for the time being. This was decided by each village elder just moments ago. So for now it is every village for themselves." I just stood there and cringed at the idea of how everything was going to happen. Things were going way too quickly and I did not have time to react to go up in the ranks of the Leaf to even take a position of power. After I finished cooking everything together, I placed everything into a bowl together and sat at my table to eat. Using the chop sticks, I picked up some meat along with some rice and vegetables and blew on them. Taking a bite of them the flavor began to rush through my mouth as all the flavor combined together. Eating every last bite I then placed the bowl and chop sticks on the counter next to the sink as I grab my coat heading for the door. I switch off the television and put my shoes on. I had to head out for a while to determine what the shape of the village was. The state of ending the Alliance for the time being was going to be bad due to each village having no offical leadership in place. This was a dangerous move and I intend to find out what I can do to stop it.

Opening the door and walking out of it, I only turn for a slight second to lock my door as I then leap off the floor to the rooftops of the housings around my apartment building. Making my way for the Hokage manor I knew that I had to do something and train to take seat as Hokage soon.

wc 312
left thread
Koga Senju
Koga Senju