Anime United: One World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Administrative Council~
Kirito Gekko
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Kuroishi Homura

~Managers~
Kumo

~Moderators~

~Lead Moderators~
Fabled (Bleach)
Aria (Naruto)

~Sub-Moderators~
Bleach
Chaos Kaiz

Naruto
Vacant

One Piece
Kite
Koga Senju

~Support~
Mikoto Kurokei
(Tests & Ranks)

~Content Team~
Himurotaiki
Nightshade Servers: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!
Facebook Page Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

A notch in my Plan, Sensei's Diversion

Go down

A notch in my Plan, Sensei's Diversion Empty A notch in my Plan, Sensei's Diversion

Post by Koga Senju Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:23 am

As I continued to make my way to the Hokage Residence I noticed the presence of another ninja in the area around me. Not sure what to do I just maintained my speed toward the residence. However my speed was not great enough as the shinobi caught up to me within moments. This shadow figure grabbed me by the throat and carried me to a field in the distance. Once there I lifted my right leg and kicked the person and jumped away coughing as i struggled to get oxygen into my lungs.

Looking up at the person I struggled to push out my words to him or her but I needed this question answered before I went on any further. "Just who are you and why did you attack me? If your answer does not satisfy me I will have no choice but to take you down right where you stand." Knowing he was just a Academy Student without any real jutsu to back him up. His night phoenix might be his only ticket to ending this little scramble. "I know exactly who you are and why you are in this village, Koga Senju. Your clan disappeared into history and I intend to keep it that way." Just then a coil of rope wrapped around me before I could react. It did not manage to bond up my hands, I had only one option and that was to use a jutsu I saw in a book when I was in school earlier today. It was the Escape jutsu, a technique that allows the user to escape from any situation.

Weaving some hand signs I managed to pour some chakra out. The ropes then began to vibrate at a high frequency allowing me to wiggle myself out of the ropes. Jumping up to the tree branch above me, I then prepared for anything that could come to me next.

wc 327
Escape jutsu 327/200wc
Koga Senju
Koga Senju

Race : Human (Naruto)
Class : Tank
Power : 0
Strength : 0
Stamina : 0
Speed : 0
Energy : 0
Perception : 0
Energy Speed : 0

Back to top Go down

A notch in my Plan, Sensei's Diversion Empty Re: A notch in my Plan, Sensei's Diversion

Post by Koga Senju Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:42 pm

Keeping myself hidden in the tree, I continue to sit and wait for this enemy to make their move. There was however the need for me to learn some new techniques to be able outsmart this guy. However with the only techniques I have even the slightest bit of knowledge on was academy level. Hearing foot steps getting closer I hide deeper into the leafs of the branch that I was using for cover. "So tell me Koga Senju, how long do you plan on playing hide and seek? To think the Senju clan would send someone this weak to become our next leader. You are nothing but a failure!" The person then threw shuriken at me as I quickly leaped out of the tree and landed on the ground near a different tree. The words this person spoke to me got under my skin a little. I knew that I was weak right now but I did not intend on staying this way. Forming some hand signs I then finished the signs for a jutsu known as Substitution. Running at this person with a kunai out I had all of the intention of putting this person down.

"You made a big mistake mocking the Senju clan! I will make you eat those words right now!" Taking my kunai I lung it out at him with full intent on cutting him up into pieces. Taking a slash my back having left it open by mistake to an enemy attack. In a puff of smoke I quickly swapped places with a log and appeared behind my oppoennt with my weapons drawn out for a counter attack. Throwing a kick at my oppoent I prepare for the counter attack to bring an end to this little skirmish.

wc 303
Substitution Jutsu 303/200wc
Koga Senju
Koga Senju

Back to top Go down

A notch in my Plan, Sensei's Diversion Empty Re: A notch in my Plan, Sensei's Diversion

Post by Koga Senju Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:52 am

I knew this battle was far too dangerous for me to win alone but I just had to do something. Throwing my kick, it impacted the person in the face sending him flying back into a tree that then broke in half and fell in front of him. Using the fallen tree to cover me I ran for the river behind me and swam downriver to escape. That situation was too much for me at my current level. "Koga! Wait is that you? Are you ok?" I stopped swimming and looked over at the land I saw my sensei standing there. Quickly getting out of the water I walked over to him while panting to catch my breath. "Sensei, this guy just showed up out of no where and started to attack me while on my way to the Hokage office to get some answers on what I saw on the news."

My sensei stood there silent for now before handing something to me wrapped in a cloth. I opened the cloth and saw a headband in it. With a shocked look i looked up to my sensei who only smiled. "Congradulations Koga, you graduate. That was a test set up by me to make sure your training was being put to good use. Now then for the last technique you are to learn in the academy. The Transformation jutsu." I got a shocked look on my face as I was not expecting to graduate tonight of all nights since everything was going on around me. "The hand signs for this jutsu is dog, boar, and ram. Do those three while thinking about who you want to turn into then use the jutsu." I then took a step back and formed the hand seals as I then felt a cloud of smoke take over around my body. I then transformed into the former seventh hokage Naruto Uzumaki. Standing there I quickly undid the jutsu knowing I had things to do. "Thank you sensei, I am heading to the forest of death then to do some training. I guess I should go off to train there until I am ready to come back here and run the village." I then took off into the distance at full speed heading to the old forest to train for a short while.

wc 408
Transformation jutsu 408/200wc
Graduated the academy
left thread
Koga Senju
Koga Senju

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum