Anime United: One World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Administrative Council~
Kirito Gekko
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Kuroishi Homura

~Managers~
Kumo

~Moderators~

~Lead Moderators~
Fabled (Bleach)
Aria (Naruto)

~Sub-Moderators~
Bleach
Chaos Kaiz

Naruto
Vacant

One Piece
Kite
Koga Senju

~Support~
Mikoto Kurokei
(Tests & Ranks)

~Content Team~
Himurotaiki
Nightshade Servers: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!
Facebook Page Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

A new war on the Horizon

Go down

A new war on the Horizon Empty A new war on the Horizon

Post by Koga Senju Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:41 pm

Walking up to the Hokage office, I began to catch my breath as some assistants came walking around the corner. One of them were first to speak. "Oh its you Koga, why are you here and sweating so much?" The moment I caught my breath, I spoke to them. "You guys have to take me to see the Elder in charge please. There is an Urgent matter that needs to be brought to his attention." Both attendants looked at each other and just nodded then let me go through. As I ran down the long winding hallway, I finally reached the Hokage office and opened the door and went through.

An older looking woman was standing there with another older looking man. The woman is Suzume Hitachi, she was once a top teacher at the Academy and before that was one of the top Kunochi of her era. The man sitting at the desk was Homura Kazuki, He is currently the head of the Elders within the Hidden Leaf. Until a Kage is appointed Homura was sitting in to ensure missions and diplomatic things were being taken care of.

Suzume was the first to speak out of the three of us in the room. "Oh, it's you Koga. Why are you bursting in right now?" I quickly regain my composure and bow to them both. "I apologize for the intrusion, Elders. However there is a matter that needs to be spoken about right now." Suzume stood there confused while Homura had a concerned look on his face. "I have information. After being away from the village to train I ran into an army out there. As it turns out the Hidden Mist has reverted back to the ways of the Bloody mist and have teamed up with the invaders from before." Both elders got a shocked look on their face while Homura looked at his desk while Suzume was trying to comprehend the information given. Homura closed his eyes and paused for a moment before speaking. "So, the Hidden Mist has gone and betrayed the Shinobi alliance. We must warn the other villages as well." Suzume bowed then went out the door to go inform the officials to send out the notice. Homura paused there for a short while. He was trying to think on how he could prevent an all out war. "Koga, you must become stronger than what you already are. Try and Summon Lord Fukasaku from Mount Myoboku. Have him take you there and train you." I began to feel a shock come over me as he was saying this. Summon one of the Toad lords here. This was a far fetched Idea, however I bit into my thumb and drew some blood. Slamming my hand into the floor a cloud of smoke then appeared.

Out of the smoke a small elderly frog appeared with a purple cape on him. He then looked around for a short minute before he decided to speak. "So, I have been summoned after so many years. There must be a good reason for it. So please, speak up." Homura was the first to raise his hand attempting to gain Lord Fukasaku's attention who was looking at Koga with interest in his strength. "If I may Lord Fukasaku, I requested that young Koga Senju summoned you here. I have a request for you from the Hidden Leaf. Please train him to use the Sage arts of the toads. Your wisdom along with those that came before him will be the guiding light for the Village. So please accept my request my lord." Homura bowed while Fukasaku looked at him then back at me with intense thought and then nodded. "Very well, I know about the current standings within the world and his strength could very well be needed. Especially considering he is a Senju with an aura much like Naruto boy. We can leave right away for his training if need be."

I stood there in shock as to what was happening right now. I couldn't begin to understand what Sage art was or even how this frog could call Lord Seventh a boy. Nothing within this moment made that much sense. Plus having to leave now during this time of crisis was not a smart idea. Plus Risa would get worried if I just up and left like that. However Homura just looked at me and nodded. "Please do this for us Koga, out of all the remaining Hokage candidates you have the most potential to grow." I only looked at the ground and gave it some thought for the moment and decided to agree. "Very well, I shall undergo this training. However if any harm should come to this village or Risa then I am rushing back here. Ready or not." Homura only grinned and nodded agreeing with the matter. Fukasaku just snapped his fingers and within a cloud of smoke, he and myself both vanished from the Hokage office heading towards Mount Myoboku.

Homura stood up from his desk and looked out his window behind him with a concerned look. "Get strong Koga, you might be our last hope."

wc 912
left thread
Koga Senju
Koga Senju

Race : Human (Naruto)
Class : Tank
Power : 0
Strength : 0
Stamina : 0
Speed : 0
Energy : 0
Perception : 0