Anime United: One World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Administrative Council~
Kirito Gekko
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Kuroishi Homura

~Managers~
Kumo

~Moderators~

~Lead Moderators~
Fabled (Bleach)
Aria (Naruto)

~Sub-Moderators~
Bleach
Chaos Kaiz

Naruto
Vacant

One Piece
Kite
Koga Senju

~Support~
Mikoto Kurokei
(Tests & Ranks)

~Content Team~
Himurotaiki
Nightshade Servers: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!
Facebook Page Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Growth from within, Soul Society Chapter

2 posters

Go down

Growth from within, Soul Society Chapter Empty Growth from within, Soul Society Chapter

Post by Kirito Gekko Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:44 pm

Emerging out of the gate into a full Wano country looking place, it amazed Kirito to look around. Even Wano country did not look this clean or nice. This was most likely due to Tenjinsai's tight grip on the place. He seemed to be a very strong and with that kind of strength comes loyal followers and those who will stick by his side no matter what. Stepping into the main halls some shinigami turned to him with a fast movement some even drawing swords and pointing them at Kirito. Standing there with a unsurprising look on his face Kirito just let them do as they pleased.

"Who are you and how did you get in here?" This shinigami was obviously someone of a high rank but not as high as Tenjinsai or his companion from Thriller Bark. Closing his eyes he then activated his haki to feel out the area. Just as he thought the other ones from Thriller Bark were here as well. This was going to make introductions a little smoother since there were those here already familiar with him. Raising his hands into the air Kirito just sighed since he was not used to this. "Look guys, I'm here as a guest with your Captain of the First Division. I am here to discuss business with him and the other Captains. Could you all please lower your weapons." Some just backed off a little but others stood their ground and only got more stern about their demeanor. Kirito just let out a sigh and decided to just wait for Tenjinsai to show up.

wc 275
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Race : Human (Pirate)
Class : Brute

https://animeunitedoneworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Growth from within, Soul Society Chapter Empty Re: Growth from within, Soul Society Chapter

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:07 pm

Several moments passed before Tenjinsai emerged through the senkaimon. He had appeared in the midst of his squad barracks, made evident by the various shinigami that had surrounded Kirito. Stepping forward, the young Captain placed his hands out with his palms open and moved them up and down lightly. "Everyone relax, this man is a guest of mine and shall be treated as such. Though I must congratulate all of you on maintaining your training and vigilance. Even in peace time, make sure to continue to hone the edge of your minds blade." Within seconds many of those who were on edge with weapons drawn returned to a lax posture and sheathed their zanpaktou. All those present had departed save for one individual, his Third Seat Officer, Nokoreda. Tenjinsai nodded lightly in response to his subordinate bowing, followed by him motioning for the man to stand straight again.

"Nokoreda, just the man I had wanted to see. I take it everything has been going smoothly in my absence?" His officer quickly stood up straight and nodded in response to Tenjinsai's question. "Yes sir, Vice Captain Kurokei has taken the reins of the squad and has been leading admirably. Everyone is running at optimal efficiency and the repairs are getting underway quite well." His superior shook his head lightly while looking about the barracks, taking slight pride in everyone working fervently. He was glad to see that everything had not fallen apart in his absence, though this was of course only an example of his own men. There was no telling what else could have happened if the others realized he had been gone. These were all tenured shinigami though; Surely they would maintain the peace and keep to their orders.

There was only one way to find out, and he would see the fruits of his labor at the coming meeting. The thought of the meeting sparked something in Tenjinsai and turned to his right slightly, gesturing toward Kirito. "Before I forget, allow me to introduce you to our guest Nokoreda. This is Kirito Gekko, a human I met in the World of the Living with great strength and lofty ideals." Nokoreda turned to face Kirito, bowing his head slightly in greeting and to show respect to a guest of his captain. "Though you already know my name, I am Nokoreda Kizoie Kyōraku, Third Seat Officer of the First Division. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance." Tenjinsai smiled approvingly, nodding his head slightly as he gazed down the hall toward his office. "Nokoreda, please ask Mikoto to keep everyone in order for a little while longer. I have brought Kirito here to speak before the Captains to ask for aid.

He desires to bring peace to his own world as I fought to bring peace to ours. I do not know how long we will be tied up in the meeting but I will meet with you and Mikoto when it is concluded."
Nokoreda bowed once more after nodding, understanding and accepting the orders he had just received. "Of course sir." With their business complete, the officer turned and made his way down the hall, tending to his duties. Tenjinsai turned back toward Kirito, waving his left arm in a gesture to follow along him. He then began to move forward, sauntering down the hall opposite where Nokoreda had gone. "We can wait in my office for a while and discuss in detail what you wish to present at the meeting. I am in agreement for allowing you to remain here as well as providing aid if you desire it." Tenjinsai stopped short at the door to his office, reaching forward and sliding it open. He motioned his arm forward, allowing Kirito to enter first before he would follow him in.

Once inside the office, the young captain would slide the door shut and lean against it slightly. "However, we need to be on the same page if I am going to give you my support during this meeting. These individuals, they are the leaders of the Gotei Thirteen and many of them are much older and have served longer then myself." He paused a moment and turned to face Kirito, his back now leaning against the door. "Though my word is absolute, I cannot risk the peace that has just been established." He sighed lightly, his head hanging ever so slightly as he stared down at the floor. "I refuse to bury any more friends..."

WC: 748
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Tenjinsai Bushinji

Race : Vaizard
Class : Genius
Power : 172000
Strength : 70
Stamina : 210
Speed : 211
Energy : 226
Perception : 210
Energy Speed : 223

Back to top Go down

Growth from within, Soul Society Chapter Empty Re: Growth from within, Soul Society Chapter

Post by Kirito Gekko Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:17 pm

Stepping into the office, Kirito noticed that it was much nicer than his castle in his Kingdom. Smiling while admiring the style of it all he then listened to everything Tenjinsai had to say. Nodding in agreement with Tenjinsai, Kirito knew that peace was most important. "I can agree about burying your friends. I was once part of a group called the Revolutionary Army, they were all wiped out while I was unconscious due to injuries I received back in the East Blue." Kirito just clenched his fists and looked down at his hands as they were shaking with rage. The memory of his dead comrades bodies piled all over the camp, all since the World Government decided to attack in the night. "All of my comrades were slaughtered in the night as well as a village on the island just because they thought they were helping us without any proof. They killed thousands of innocent people including my men all in one night."

Taking a seat on the floor after pulling his swords off his belt and placing them on the floor next to him. Kirito began to recall his fit of rage that occurred that day. "When I awoke the next day, most of the Government Officials that caused the slaughter had left the island except a select few. However the carnage they left behind is something I will never forget, nor forgive. We were all there to find this sword, its a legendary cursed sword Sandai Kitetsu once owned by Roronoa Zoro, a famous pirate at one time who was part of a crew that nearly brought down the Government." Placing his hand on the sword he then looked up at Tenjinsai. "This sword is said to hold the power to turn the world's power in favor of the holder. However, I have yet to master this sword. The World Government was willing to do anything to make the people submit to them. Slavery is common as well among them. You remember back on Thriller Bark, all those ships that appeared? That was called a Buster call. It's their special weapon to wipe a threat to their existence. Including the innocent people are also killed in those attacks. Sure the Marines are just following orders but they have just as much blood on their hands as the Government does. I figured we can take on the World Government and nip the problem at the bud instead of going through the army itself. It's the best solution with the least amount of blood. This way the ones who only obeyed out of fear will surrender. The rest can be handled easily enough. I just want the senseless slaughter to end and bring peace to the world." Looking back down to the ground Kirito tried to calm himself by taking deep breaths. This war had taken a toll on him, too much death and blood. Regaining his composure he then turned his attention back to Tenjinsai.

"I can agree to not wanting to bury any of your captains. Perhaps I could even join your Gotei Thirteen as a honorary member on a temporary basis until this operation is over. I do know we wont need the entire forces under your belt. Maybe Three people of your class and Two like Kurokei who was with us on Thriller Bark." A plan began to hatch in his head. However he decided to save it for a later time once the deal was set between the Gotei Thirteen and himself. "Of course once the operation is over and the World Government has been disassembled, I will be retiring from the scene and passing my crew down to Shinoji. I will become a wondering warrior at that point. But this world doesn't need someone like me at the helm. It deserves someone who can lead them without being haunted by their past." Closing his eyes Kirito just smiled as he knew that he could live his life wondering for the rest of his days while the world was at peace it would be perfect.

wc 705
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:08 pm

Tenjinsai stood silently, listening as Kirito spoke regarding his own trials and tribulations. It had been clear the humans path had been just as full of strife as his own life had been. The two were similar in nearly every way aside from their own race and blood. They walked the same road and strove to achieve the same goals. Now, more so than before, Tenjinsai could understand what drove this man and what his plans were. Everything had been laid out before him, and while he still had several reservations, he was indeed willing to lend Kirito his help. Now that they were on the same page, it would be easier for him to support the case during the meeting. It would still be a challenge to make the Captains see things from Kirito's perspective. On top of that, they were still dealing with the efforts of rebuilding and reordering the Gotei's duties.

Patrols were slowly being normalized and eventually trips to the World of the Living for hollow suppression and Konso would be reinstated. It was a slow and arduous effort to be certain, one that could be a large obstacle for this meeting to overcome. He could only hope that at best, they could come to some form of compromise. The more he pondered about the situation in the world of the living something kept coming to the surface. There were an increasingly large number of humans seen that were exhibiting powers well beyond the norm. It was of course not the first time this had occurred, but it was still a rare occurrence. It was made even more concerning to him as these humans possessed strength that was in the same ballpark as most of the Captains. Kirito himself, from what Tenjinsai could tell from sensing his latent energies, was right there among them in terms of raw strength.

How many more people out there were like him or the marine with these strange, devil fruit powers, that he had seen. Beyond that, would these people eventually come to be a threat to his own people if they were allowed to continue their growth. Not all of them would be as kindhearted or idealistic as Kirito was. Tabs would need to be kept on all those that registered as an abnormality in case they became a risk to the balance of souls and world at large. The last thing they needed was another crisis of the likes of Aizen or the Wandenreich. Tenjinsai sighed lightly and then stepped forward, pulling one of the chairs sat in front of his desk and sliding it around for him to sit on backwards. His arms rested on the top of the chair, resting across one another as he leaned forward with his chin down.

"Kirito, in light of everything that has happened, there is something I want to ask you." He paused a moment, trying to choose his words carefully so as to not sound apprehensive. "How many humans, do you know of at least, that have grown as strong as you have? More objectively, I suppose, is it a common occurrence for individuals as strong as yourself to exist on earth?" He was certain that Kirito may inquire as to the purpose of the question. If he was enough of an intellectual he may even be able to discern the purpose behind it. Regardless of what repercussions may result from the inquiry, it was something that he needed to ask.

WC: 584
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Tenjinsai Bushinji

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:02 pm

Kirito sat there and waited for Tenjinsai's response. Kirito felt like he went a little overboard into his past. Especially the part of where he woke up to find his men dead. Finally after a few minutes Tenjinsai responded but also asked a question. He wanted to know how many other Humans were as powerful as myself if not close. Pondering for a second, he knew of only Shinoji officially. This left a huge question on as to who was really strong. Activating his Haki he then search out the world to find other powers out there. Finding one in particular, in a land located in the New World. Opening his eyes quickly as his Haki gave him a quick view of his face, Kirito knew who it was.

Reaching into his pocket, Kirito pulled out a stack of Wanted Posters and placed them on the floor spread out. The posters showed his own bounty, Tenjinsai's bounty, Mikoto's bounty, among many others. However he grabbed one of a man that none of them had seen before. Holding it up to Tenjinsai, Kirito began to explain. "I would have to say not many, but this one is about as strong as me. His name is Koga Senju, located in the Land of Shinobi. I know this is just a rumor of sorts but it is stated that he wiped out almost an entire buster call on his own." Looking at his bounty Kirito knew that he was dangerous for now until a meeting could be arranged. However for now, considering him an ally from a distance would be good enough. Turning his attention back to Tenjinsai, Kirito began to plot out his future. "After the fall of the World Government, I was going to approach Koga, Shinoji and many others about forming a council to handle the worldly affairs after we take down the evil. This new council will spend their lifetime fixing the errors the previous government made and help the world improve as a whole. In the meantime I will become a wondering warrior, helping those who need me."

Not knowing what will become of this information, Kirito just decided to hold off there for now since Koga and Shinoji were really the only two he knew about with strong power.

wc 390
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:57 pm

Tenjinsai nodded his head as Kirito revealed what he knew and placed a multitude of paper sheets on the floor. The young shinigami sat silent for a moment, looking them all over, seeing himself even listed on one. "I see." It appeared that the situation was at least not as bad as he had initially assumed it to be. Still, there may be many more that the human was not aware of. Though the bottom line was there was yet another person that they may have to keep track of. It was not standard for the shinigami to involve themselves in the affairs of the living, but this was also different. They had learned from the mistakes of the past that created the chaos as of recently. The humans were not to be interfered with, but they were to be watched. As a shinigami he was charged with protecting humans from forces that they could not fathom, but he must defend his own people as well.

He was their leader, the one who made the rules, and the strongest shinigami in existence. He would need to remember to have the Twelfth Division keep tabs on the World of the Living and monitor any high energy levels. This could be productive toward the ends that Kirito was seeking as well if there were any threats in relation to this, World Government, he spoke of. Tenjinsai was pulled from his thoughts as his guest began to speak once more. This time he began to speak of his plans after peace had been established; A way of maintaining said peace. He wanted to form a council, made of various individuals with varying thoughts and opinions, and have them as a sort of communal to rule over the world. It was not a terrible idea, especially after there would be upheaval from the removal of the current ruling body.

War typically always followed a revolution, many trying to vie for power in their own spheres of influence. Tenjinsai could see the same thing occurring once the government had crumbled, possibly creating further problems. It would necessary to secure support from all those that could become an issue. Kirito would also need enough influence on earth that his actions would be acceptable and perhaps even justified by those watching. If these things could be attained, a peaceful world could potentially be formed after the revolution. "I believe it would be best to discuss it in further detail when the time comes for it to be put in place. The premise is sound, but I believe it will be important for you to stand with your peers when the time to form a new government comes. At least until things have calmed down enough for you to step away if you desire."

As he finished speaking there was a light knock at the door behind him. Standing from his chair, Tenjinsai turned to face the door, his arms crossed over his chest. "You may enter." The door slowly slid open, behind it Nokoreda, and to his pleasant surprise, his friend Mikoto. "Mikoto, it is great to see you my friend. I feel as though it has been months since we last spoke." His friend smiled warmly, striding slowly into the room with Nikoreda in tow. "Indeed, it feels as though it has been long since the meeting. I am sorry to spoil our reunion as well as your meeting here, but the Captains have convened. The meeting is ready to start." Tenjinsai's demeanor quickly became serious, understanding that it was time for the show to begin. "Come Kirito, it is time for you to meet the Captains. Mikoto, I would like you to be present as well as you are acquainted with Kirito too.

Nokoreda, please handle all administrative matters while we are away."
Nokoreda quickly nodded his head and bowed, accepting his orders and left the room to fulfill his duties. Mikoto stood the side, waiting for Tenjinsai and Kirito to exit before following. Before leaving the room though, Tenjinsai paused and looked back to Kirito. "I believe it would also be best to keep those bounties private Kirito. It is information that would be, imprudent, for the proceedings." With all that needed to be said done, Tenjinsai exited the room and headed for the meeting hall where the Captains had convened.

WC: 735
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Tenjinsai Bushinji

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:45 am

Watching Tenjinsai stand up and walk away with Mikoto, Kirito put all of the wanted posters away. Hearing what Tenjinsai said about the wanted posters Kirito could only agree since both Mikoto and Tenjinsai had bounties as well. Getting himself gathered together he followed behind the two of them to the meeting with the other captains. Reaching to the room Kirito stood to the side to wait until it was his time to speak. This was the moment of truth, would they agree to help or vote to cast it aside. Only Kirito could make that happen, he decided to give it his all to make sure his world could be saved from this evil once and for all.

wc 119
left thread
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum