Anime United: One World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Administrative Council~
Kirito Gekko
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Kuroishi Homura

~Managers~
Kumo

~Moderators~

~Lead Moderators~
Fabled (Bleach)
Aria (Naruto)

~Sub-Moderators~
Bleach
Chaos Kaiz

Naruto
Vacant

One Piece
Kite
Koga Senju

~Support~
Mikoto Kurokei
(Tests & Ranks)

~Content Team~
Himurotaiki
Nightshade Servers: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!
Facebook Page Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

The Beginning Of The End

3 posters

Go down

The Beginning Of The End Empty The Beginning Of The End

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:35 pm

Travel through the Senkaimon was quick and the light shining through the entrance to Soul Society was just ahead. Tenjinsai stepped through the large doors of the main senkaimon of the Seireitei and was greeted by quite the entourage. It was not entirely surprising how many people had come to 'welcome' him home; though it was always unsettling how quickly they could organize when they needed to. Standing before him were of course the members of the Kidou Corps which watched the gate, always posted in shifts to maintain and operate it. Beyond those few members though were countless other shinigami, many without recognizable names and faces, but a few that did. Among those that Tenjinsai knew were Taisa, his brother in law, Mikoto, his cousin, Captain Setsune, and in the rear being as stoic as ever, his father Tenkai.

There eyes met and locked in on one another, not blinking for even a moment as if to try and peer deep into the others soul and force them to stand down with pure willpower alone. Of course it was a futile effort, both having an endless amount of ambition to achieve their hard fought objective. The moments felt like an eternity, passing in silence as no one dared to speak, only staring at one another with a ferocity to try holding off the inevitable. "Tenjinsai." The silence was broken, his father spoke his name and strode forward a few steps, now standing next to Sansuka who certainly did not look like his usual self. "Hayashi sent word ahead as soon as you and Mikoto left, but I want to hear it directly from you to confirm your intentions. Just what do you plan on doing here?" Tenjinsai sighed deeply and his eyes gazed across the various faces in the crowd.

Some of them were nervous, others angry, many were simply confused as well. The myriad of emotions that were bouncing around the area were reasonable though considering all that was happening. Many of the stand outs that were here were members of his own family in some shape or form. For Tenjinsai to raise a blade against his father was the same as rebelling against the clan and perhaps even the Seireitei. Though he knew in his heart that he did all of this for the sake of Soul Society. With that simple notion deep in his mind, he could rest easy knowing that what he did was justified. "I have come to end the chaos that has kept hold of our world since the disappearance many years ago. It is time for blood to stop being shed and lives to cease being lost. So many have died for what little progress has been made." Tenjinsai's right arm swept to his left side and gripped the hilt of his zanpaktou; then drawing the weapon from its resting place.

He drew the weapon up, not directly pointing it at the crowd but making it more then clear that he was not here to have a discussion. Tenjinsai fully meant to follow through on what he had said, even if it meant possibly losing his own life. "I will put an end to this madness that started, and will end, with you." Tenkai's facial expression changed little, his eyes remaining locked on his son while gesturing to everything around him with his arms. "Do you truly believe that to be an option Tenjinsai? Look around you and recognize the overwhelming odds you are facing." His father paused for a moment and then stepped forward once more, making his way slowly through the small crowd of shinigami that had gathered together. The eldest Bushinji strode toward the head of the crowd, now standing only a few yards from where Tenjinsai had emerged from the Senkaimon.

"If battle cannot be avoided I will oblige your wishes, but I would prefer to avoid raising a blade against one of my children. What would your mother think if she could see what act you are about to commit." Something in the back of Tenjinsai's head snapped when he heard that sentence. It was the same darkness that had seeped into his mind during the fight against the Marine's that brought his inner hollow out. His eyes went wide, pupils narrowed, and Tenjinsai lurched forward toward Tenkai as his reiatsu exploded outward. Small white particles began to slowly gather around his face as they slowly formed into a mask. It only took a few moments before the powers of the hollow he had subjugated surfaced. The stark white shell of what looked like the face of a demon manifested itself on his visage. Four fanged and curved teeth from the corners of the mouth were the most prominent feature.

Two long horns extended from the top left and right sides of the mask as well as distinctive black markings that spotted the forehead in various places. Fogged breath emerged from the nose and mouth of mask as Tenjinsai exhaled, his now black and gold eyes drawn wide with rage. The reiatsu around the young Captain became darker and mixed with his new hollow powers; heavier and much more sinister. He lifted his right arm up and pointed the tip of his zanpaktou directly at his father. "How dare you even speak her name in my presence. You may have forgotten but I have not, what I saw over one hundred years ago in that basement." As Tenjinsai spoke his voice was garbled, as though he spoke through a film of liquid. Many of the shinigami around began to back away, creating additional distance between themselves and the Shinigami turned Vaizard.

The only one who did not move an inch was his father, standing at the front of the entire group. Though his eyes had gone wide with shock for just a moment, the man had returned to his normal stoic and calm nature. "To be honest I had indeed forgotten about that day so long ago. Never did I expect you to fall into depravity because of it. I suppose at this point, regardless of what your intentions may be, I am responsible for dealing with what you have become." Despite the words that he spoke, Tenkai's next action was counter to what it seemed he was about to do. The man turned around and began to walk toward the back of the crowd and stopped next to Captain Setsune. "San, would you please take care of this for me. We cannot leave ourselves vulnerable for too long or Captain Sakurako will attempt to take advantage of our being distracted.

I'll head back to the barracks with a handful of men to make sure we remain safe. You can keep Taisa and Mikoto here with you just in case things get out of hand."
A simple nod was the only response that came from Sansuka; though that was all that was needed. Within moments of the acceptance of the task, Tenkai had vanished in addition to about half of the rank and file shinigami that had gathered. Now Tenjinsai was left standing before about twenty various squad members, Taisa and Mikoto, and of course Captain Setsune. The young Captain did not expect to have to play cat and mouse with his father, but he did at least have counter measures to deal with such a thing. The man standing before him was the very reason that he knew they would need Captain Taro's assistance in this fight. Tenjinsai was strong enough to stand against his fathers blade now, but not against the pair of them together.

Tenkai and Sansuka's fighting prowess was top tier individually, but together they were a nigh-unstoppable pair. When the two of them performed together in battle they were compared to that of when Jyuushiro Ukitake and Shunsui Kyoraku would battle as pairs. Against the two of them Tenjinsai would be cut down before the fight could ever really begin, but with them separated he had a chance. Moving forward, the young Captain turned his head back to look at Saki and Mikoto, nodding lightly. "I will leave these here for you to deal with and move on to deal with my father. May the King grant you victory." Taking a single moment before leaving, the young Captain reached into the sleeve of his haori and tossed something to Mikoto. It was a small placard of wood with cloth fastened around it to tie off on ones body. Though it was not just any simple piece of wood, it was a badge with which authority was denoted. Upon Mikoto receiving that small object he had been instated as Tenjinsai's Vice Captain.

With that Tenjinsai burst off using shunpou in pursuit of his father. Sansuka moved to intercept his path, drawing his zanpaktou to try and attack him before having the opportunity to leave. His advance was stopped short by Captain Taro meeting his zanpaktou with her own, the two locking eyes. "You have plenty to deal with here Captain, show me a good time!!" The two Captains would then delve into combat with one another and presumably Mikoto fighting against the other two. He could not see the squad members stepping into such a battle, not if they wanted to continue living at the very least. Looking forward into the depths of Soul Society, Tenjinsai knew where his father was heading and would meet him there. The barracks of the Thirteenth Division is where the final showdown would be. The winner of that fight would determine who the next Captain Commander would be, and effectively, the new leader of the Soul Society.

Last edited by Tenjinsai Bushinji on Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Tenjinsai Bushinji

Race : Vaizard
Class : Genius
Power : 172000
Strength : 70
Stamina : 210
Speed : 211
Energy : 226
Perception : 210
Energy Speed : 223

Back to top Go down

The Beginning Of The End Empty Re: The Beginning Of The End

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:15 pm

Strong Spirited
Aloof
Analytical

Nanaomi Sugowara

(1,755/2783)

An island. An average sized island with beaches, an inner area of lush grass and fertile lands, and of course one can not forget the beautiful trees. At least, that's what this island would look like. Instead, one could see the scarred lands as a dystopian future from a battle long past. Perhaps, not so long ago. The sands were partially glassed over by an extreme heat that had originated close by. There were obvious signs of a massive battle with debris, ash, and destruction littering the area. But alas, this was all already known by everyone present. It was then, the people came into view. Several robed figures stood on the beach head of the former war zone. Some of them, extremely powerful yet some not so much. Above average strength, yes, however there were a couple that seemed to tower over others in strength and it is all but disconcerting. As a soft breeze flew in so to, did a figure in the distance.

This woman was barreling towards the group with great speeds. The marvel that was her hat seemed to stay planted upon her head even though she was moving relatively fast. The woman had stopped off to change her clothes and cut her hair slightly, as she needed the fresh outlook, and look, considering how droll this had been until this point. The woman adjusted her uniform slightly as her speed increased to make sure she got to the area before anything was to happen with out her. She sure didn't want to miss what she felt was looming on the horizon. If the weight of the air was any consolation, it would be an amazing war that any Saiyan would be stupid not to interject into.

The woman's lips parted once more to begin a wickedly innocent smile, the idea of being able to fight in a war was thrilling for any full blooded Saiyan warrior like herself. Even more so, that she was General to the Saiyan Imperial Army. A tittle that was not begotten by pushing papers or kissing ass. It was fought for, and killed for. No General was ever taken lightly in the Imperial Command chain. No, for every Saiyan knew if one were to rise to General it was through shear will of power, strength, and cunning. Something new Saiyans were able to grasp but understood when push came to shove. Nanaomi had but one regret, and that was her lack of assisting soldiers. She could order up a full battalion easily, but they might not arrive here in time. It all depended upon the situation looming overhead. The woman's eyes were now bright with a joy that she hadn't felt since engaging in the war with Rota, the other Champion of the Saiyan Imperial Army. The woman's blood boiled at the thought of engaging in combat with highly talented and large strengthen individuals. Even more so than her love of science and energy. Perhaps this was her downfall as a Saiyan.

The lust for battle may never be quelled, to the point that she may one day become bored with the life she is living. Perhaps that day will come, but it was not this day. As she grew closer, the woman could feel the pressures of the two largest energies wash over her. Their natural presence was overwhelmingly orgasmic in the sense of their shear ability. She could almost not contain herself, the joy was almost escaping her lips in a most innocent and unwarranted smile of devious pleasure. Perhaps, being a Saiyan was both a gift, and a curse. For one such as Nanaomi it aided in her research and allowed her to travel to new worlds in search of different technologies forgotten to time. Or even find ways to create new technologies. But it was also a curse, as when the imminent looming of battle crossed the horizon, the poor woman was unable to help her intense pleasure and want to partake in such an act. It was arguably, a Saiyans natural gimp, to be a battle ridden brute. The pride they hold is so strong, that it often times wills them to do things that are insanely stupid. However, it's also to be said that a Saiyan's pride is a wondrous thing as it pushes the individual to keep going forward against all odds. Even if those odds would otherwise kill them. For a Saiyan is nothing with out his Pride. Or so they are taught at an early age.

Nanaomi was unlucky enough to catch the very end of the situation. Seeing the doorway, she sped through with great force, making sure to catch up as quickly as possible. Luckily, she made it just in time to feel a two massive pressures roaring against each other. Just before reaching the exit, the woman set foot upon the ground with a the soft click of her boot signifying she was beginning to walk. With out hesitation, a blade was drawn forth and suddenly engulfed in a purple energy. With her left hand resting upon the tip of the Saya, her right gripping the tsuka of her blade tightly, the woman's visage had finally appeared before the group of Shinigami. The two warring captains seemingly locked in an endless battle that had only just begun. A joy to think of at least. It was then that the tall, six foot two woman spoke up from behind the Senkaimon. "Yare yare, Anata-tachi wa haya sugimasu. Sukunakutomo watashi wa koko de sore o tsukutta." The woman said before running her left hand through her hair after having picked up her cap for a small moment.

Upon resting the cap back on her head, the woman came full view of the group surrounding the senkaimon. She stood six foot two in height. Her clothes were marginally different from before when she appeared last. Her tight uniform top, black in color with silver ornate, intricate details ranging form a small pendant upon the tip of her tie all the way down her coat and even past, across her skirt and boots. She bore a somewhat shorter skirt now, reaching only to the top middle of her thighs. Atop her skirt, she bore a rather large belt with a firm silver buckle that bore the signature design of the Saiyan Empire Elite. Below her skirt, she sported long stockings that would reach up just above her knee, leaving a most attractive Grade A Zettai Ryouki. her feet, were adorned with long black boots which, could, be zipped to the full height of her stockings however she instead liked to leave a small overhang at the top. The clacking of her heels stopped as she caught some of what had happened. It was then she spoke up once more.

"So, about that out numbered thing. After being here and feeling your energies, I can assuredly say I can wipe ninety percent of you out in a single instant. But, I have a feeling bloodshed is something demon boy doesn't want. So, come at me all at once. That is, if you don't want to be wiped out in an instant."

She said with a wicked smile, her Saiyan blood now boiling hot with a rage of a thousand suns. Her very energy began to spike while staying in base form. She was thrilled to see a fight other than Saiyan versus Saiyan. It was so disgustingly boring to fight one's own kind. They all seemed to do the same things over and over. It was like fighting a child. But this, this was enjoyable for sure. She could spend one instant, wiping out every Shinigami except the three that posed a real threat. And that, is exactly what she did. A large portion of them charged toward her with reckless abandon. The fools. It was almost like an old Japanese samurai movie as they all fell in seemingly an instant behind her, after what appeared as though she didn't move. In reality, she had sliced each and every one across the chest just deep enough to cause a debilitating wound but not strong enough to outright murder them. Most of the rest seemed to have fled from her onslaught. A sad thing to see, for sure. But the final three remained.

With the power house occupied a small distance away, it left these two young Shinigami to face off against Mikoto and herself. She knew nothing of these two save for their meek appearance. But she could feel their power was much stronger than their appearance let on. That was easily discernible. And because of that, she let actions do the talking. Well, save for the next sentence she was about to speak. "Well, with the small fry all but taken care of, how about we deal with the real warriors of the situation. I'll let you choose which one you want Mikoto-san. I'll take the other one. Preferably the stronger one. But if you want to take your chances, be my guest."

She said, her blade hand almost twitching for a fight. Her eyes narrowing upon the two shinigami before her, as if to challenge them outright for a fight two versus one. Except, she knew that wouldn't be fair to Mikoto. So, she'd allow him the chance to war along side her. A privilege many Saiyans would dream of having. Almost on instinct, the woman's left hand reached to her visor where she clicked the button, giving her an overlay of the land, and all energies present on the field. She increased the range until she saw Tenjinsai's signature. But what's more, it seemed she found something even more enticing than what she was already thrusting herself into. A battle so intense, so, bewitchingly enjoyable, this could very easily be where she wanted to be. With out hesitation the woman spoke up, the scanner still active as she crouched slightly, never letting her blade touch the ground.

"On second thought, I see something really fun up ahead. I'll let you have this one Mikoto-san. I'm sure you can easily wipe the floor with these two. Sanimasen."

She said, as her body instantly bolted through the air towards the location of the strong powers. She might end up slightly late, or perhaps slightly early. She wasn't sure. But she knew she had to reach there. Too much fun would be had with out her. And boy did her Saiyan Blood fuel her passions right now.

Appearance:
Nanaomi Sugowara
Nanaomi Sugowara

Race : Saiyan
Power : 92000
Strength : 67
Stamina : 126
Speed : 131
Energy : 180
Perception : 131
Energy Speed : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:28 pm

Tenjinsai made quick time back to the Senkaimon where he had left the group to do battle. The outcome of their fights was uncertain, that fact alone is what made him nervous. Everyone that had been left there to do battle was someone who was either friend or family. If any of them had perished during the conflict it would weigh heavily upon his conscious. No matter how could the cause that was behind all of this it would still plague him if a life was lost due to his actions. As he popped into frame, it only took him a few moments to observe his surroundings and see what had happened while he had left. Things had progressed, mostly as he had expected; the portion not having done so being the most important part as it was. The first thing that was seen was Captain Setsune standing with his left arm outstretched, holding Captain Taro out in front of him by her throat.

His blade was raised up in his right hand, ready to land the finishing blow. Tenjinsai bolted forward as quickly as he could, drawing his zanpaktou and blocking the strike from making its mark. "Hadou number one, Sho!" In his off hand, the young shinigami quickly prepared a basic kidou, knocking Sansuka backwards and removing the defeated female from his grip. She fell lifelessly down to the floor, Tenjinsai catching her just before she hit the ground. The young shinigami knelt down slowly, lowering the woman to the floor while making sure to keep his eyes on Captain Setsune as he did so. Resting Saki down on the ground, Tenjinsai quickly began to check her over for injuries. There were a myriad of small wounds that he found all over her body, most of them fairly obvious from the related damage of clothing outside of them.

The most grevious of the wounds, and the one that probably ended their battle, was a laceration through her midsection that exited out of her back. A wound like this, there was no good way for him to attempt any kind of triage. Bunching up her haori around the two separate areas was the best he could do for her at the moment and hope that they could get her medical assistance in time. To be entirely honest though, Tenjinsai was not too worried about the Captain surviving. She was the Kenpachi after all, there was no way she would die from injuries like these. There was however a bigger issue on the horizon, namely the Captain that was still a standing threat. In addition to that Tenjinsai also found himself curious about where the rest of the combatants had gone off to. There were three people unaccounted for, though it was more he had just not seen them yet.

Looking about for a moment Tenjinsai quickly placed all three individuals. Taisa and Mikoto had been defeated, not too badly injured, as much as was expected of his newly appointed Vice Captain. Something did startle him though, for having won the battle Mikoto was in bad shape. He was on the ground, kneeling down and breathing quite heavily. His zanpaktou was split in two and the man was practically drenched in his own blood. His eyes gazed up slowly at Tenjinsai, empty and dead as he was barely holding on. "Tenjinsai, I am sorry but, he was too strong for us. We....did our best..." It only took a moment afterward for the man's last conscious breath to leave his lung as Mikoto collapsed to the ground. The newly appointed Captain Commander turned slowly to face Captain Setsune, his eyes darkened after seeing his fallen comrade.

"Captain Setsune, as obvious as it may be I will assume you were the one to do all of this." Tenjinsai stood quietly, his blade hanging low at his side as he stared the man in his eyes. His eyes, that were typically warm and full of life, grew cold and empty; ready to do battle. The man's demeanor that was typically jovial and carefree betrayed the actual mind that lay inside. Sansuka was nearly as old as Tenkai was, the two having attended the academy together and grow through the ranks of the Gotei Thirteen as a pair. He was a man that had seen countless battles, lost more comrades then could be counted, and was quite a capable killer as was fitting of his position. This persona, that Tenjinsai was seeing now, was the culmination of experiences that this man had seen throughout his entire life. They were the eyes of a shinigami that had seen all that could be seen.

"You are correct, Captain, that this is my handiwork. I defeat Captain Taro shortly before you arrived. As well as put down the meager attempts of Vice Captain Kurokei when he intervened. Surely he must have known stepping in front of a Captain's blade was sheer folly." Tenjinsai's blood began to boil at the mans words, they offended his very being with the casual display of what was essentially attempting murder. He would have to keep control of himself though, this was not the time to be starting yet another fight. This was a time to make peace, not further the turmoil of war. Starting a battle with Captain Setsune would certainly bring more chaos to the Soul Society, the area around them would suffer great damage and the efforts to rebuild would be grown further again. As much as Tenjinsai wanted to dart at him with blade raised for harming his friend as he did, he knew he could not.

Sighing heavily, Tenjinsai gritted his teeth and sheathed his zanpaktou. Sliding his hands into the sleeves of his haori, the young shinigami made his way over to Mikoto and began tending to his wounds. "Well you can put your blade down now Captain Setsune. Me and my father had it out and fought our battle to an end. I defeated him fairly in battle and have claimed the title of Captain Commander." He did not feel it necessary to divulge the information of their battle with Captain Sakurako and Kazuo. Adding more to the situation would just complicate the matter and muddle up the, sensitive, diplomacy he was attempting to perform. "I see. Well, that would be sufficient to rest this matter if you could prove such a thing. How am I to know that you did not just slink away and are attempting to goad me to let you go free."

Sansuka drew closer to the kneeling shinigami, his blade leveled at his side ready to continue the battle. A voice resonated from behind though, stopping the advance of the elder Captain. "That would be because what he says is true Sansuka. The boy defeated me fair and square. To be entirely honest, it could have been a great deal worse then that but I will leave those details for closed doors." A light acknowledging grumble came from Captain Setsune as he soon after sheathed his blade. His arms folded into the sleeves of his haori, a trait that was shared among many of the Captains it seemed. As if a flip had been switched in the mans brain, a smile popped up onto his face as he kneeled down next to Tenjinsai and began to using Kaido to heal Mikoto.

"Well then I suppose congratulations are in order Tenjinsai, or perhaps I should say Captain Commander Bushinji. Though, that may be confusing during meetings with you and your father present. There are too many Bushinjis here!!" The two remained silent, Tenkai dumping the bodies of Hayashi and Tsunkai that he had carried here from their battle site. Tenjinsai slowly stood up, letting Sansuka tend to Mikoto, being better suited to it in all honesty. He then moved over to Saki and began to tend to her as best he could while waiting for Nanaomi to arrive. As much as he did not quite want to admit it, she was their best bet at providing restorative services to the injured parties, none of them being particularly adept at using Kaido. They were all fighters, not much for healing when all they had to do was destroy. It was a rather poor outlook, but it was realistic.
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Tenjinsai Bushinji

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:27 pm

Strong Spirited
Aloof
Analytical

Nanaomi Sugowara

(879/3,662)

Nanaomi had arrived a little late. Though just fast enough to hear Sansuka congratulate Tenjinsai. A soft smile appearing on her lips as he mentioned there being too many Bushinji for meetings. Nanaomi couldn't help but chime in at that statement. "Oh, I know right!? I was SO confused when I arrived. I'm like, Bushinji this and Bushinji that. And then I was like, Who is who again?" She said as she trailed off a little bit before returning to her current thoughts. "But yeah, they need special names. This whole, Captain Bushinji thing isn't going to work. Lets see. If Tenkai is the father, that defaults him to older, so then he OBVIOUSLY has to be Jii-sama." She nodded with a firm movement as if to proclaim her statement as the obvious truth. Sansuka would chime in shortly after. "Hohoho, I think I like that. How about you, 'Jii-san.'" He said, with a soft, sly smirk as if to poke fun at Tenkai slightly. A thing he did often when in a good mood. However, he made sure never to do it often enough to cause an argument. Nanaomi's eyes light up as she spoke out, "If that would work, gah! So much confusion.." She said, snapping her fingers before continuing. "Instantly gone like that." By being preoccupied, she hadn't realized people needed healing. She would abruptly realize that, there were several people who needed attending to. And her stash of beans was starting to run dangerously low. She'd have to make them count soon. For now, it was enough to toss willy nilly. Well, maybe.

With that in mind, she would reach in and take out a hand full, tossing a bean to Tenjinsai, two to Tenkai, and three more to Sansuka. She would nod softly before speaking, "Have them eat those. One per person. They'll heal up nice and quick back to full health." She said. Her eyes scanning Sansuka now, as she could feel he had strength that rivaled that of Tenkai. It was staggering to think three of the strongest people she'd ever met were here in front of her right now. It was almost enough to make her blood boil with excitement.

Just then, Sansuka would snag the three beans, giving one to Mikoto, one to the OTHER Mikoto, and one to the third Shinigami Nanaomi forgot the name of. Though, she didn't blame herself as she only heard the name once. After a soft shrug from Nanaomi, it was almost like the blink of an eye before Sansuka had appeared next to her, his arms resting behind his head as he leaned slightly back. "Yare yare. So what's a pretty young Ryoka like you doing in a battle zone like this?" He asked, a hint of flirtation skirting the edge of his voice as he caught glimpses of her, scanning her from head to toe. Nanaomi, however, seemed slightly less interested as she began to watch to make sure everyone was attended to. "Well, just helping out Ak-erm, So-Taicho Bushinji." She said, her obvious slight struggle with the use of ettiquate as she hadn't needed to in a long time. Sansuka's voice chimed in shortly after. "Oh? hoho. So-Taicho Bushinji? Aren't we the Pretty little Princess. I didn't peg you for using proper ettiquate my dear." Nanaomi smirked softly as she spoke up, "Well, sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do." Sansuka's eyes lit up brightly as he heard her say that. A soft chuckle escaping his lips. "This is true. This is true indeed. Speaking of which! I think it's time for a round of drinks. I don't know about you guys, but I am THIRSTY!" He said, snapping his fingers. Almost an instant after, two young Shinigami had appeared with two large silver trays bearing the Setsune clan symbol. Setting the trays on the small tables they brought with them, the two girls would pour a cup of tea for every person and lay them out on the trays, where the smaller girl, would hand Sansuka a cup of Sake which he then held before looking at Nanaomi. "Arigato." He would smile softly. "Well, have some! I'm going to have Sake!"

One of the girls chimed in and spoke softly. "I really don't think that's a good idea. You know you can't hold your Sake." Sansuka scoffed lightly as he spoke, bringing the cup up to his nose and smelling the beautiful aroma. "Oh shush! That's a total lieeeeeee" He said before his eyes started to slowly fade. His now inability to stand was quite obvious inebriation and, for the most part, seemed to be before he even took a drink of the drink. His wobbling body caused the taller girl to scoff and respond in kind. "Don't say I didn't worn you." She said, before backing up with the smaller girl and staying a safe distance away, making sure anyone who wanted the hot jasmine tea would be given it with out fail. Nanaomi, on the other hand, sipped part of her tea and watched Sansuka intently, her eyes scanning over every aspect of his body as she spoke. "Well, I guess the man can't hold is Sake. He didn't even drink any and he's drunk! Haha."

Nanaomi Sugowara
Nanaomi Sugowara

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:31 pm

Things had gotten far too happy go lucky too quickly for Tenjinsai's tastes. The group that was now assembled had been at each others throats only an hour ago. Now, everyone was carrying on as though nothing at all had happened. In a way this was a positive development, establishing his own authority being made easier by such relations. However, there was still much to be done and now was not the time to be carrying on; and especially not drinking. He decided to remain mostly quite though, tending to the matters that had to be dealt with at the present. Sansuka had administered the beans that Nanaomi had given him to Mikoto, Taisa, and Mikoto. That would now leave Captain Taro with wounds needing to be tended to. Tenjinsai had been given a single bean, most likely with the purpose of giving to her, but he had a different idea in mind.

Placing the small green object inside of his shihakushou, the young shinigami turned and faced his father. "Father, could you administer one of those beans to Captain Taro. Save the other one for yourself if ever you or someone else should need it. Nanaomi seems to have plenty, but they could be a life saver in the right situation." Tenkai nodded in agreement with Tenjinsai's advice, kneeling down next to the woman's body and sliding the small green object into her mouth. Only a few moments had passed before she began to chew it, and shortly there after, she was conscious with her life force being rejuvenated. "Welcome back Captain Taro. You will be happy to know your efforts were not in vain." She seemed somewhat confused, and further startled upon realizing it was Tenkai who was kneeling down beside her.

Saki jumped to her feet, lunging backwards several meters to gain distance from Tenkai and the rest of the group. No one was too surprised, given she did not know what had actually transpired after her battle with Sansuka. Tenjinsai stepped forward, placing his arms out in front of him as he attempted to sooth the Kenpachi before she decided she wanted to battle yet again. "Captain Taro please calm down, you are among friends here. The fighting is over and what was set out to be done is accomplished. Take a seat and breath, there is much work to be done but we have all earned a rest first." Her eyes narrowed slightly as her gaze moved from Tenkai to Tenjinsai and recognizing him. The woman's nerves settled slightly, her raising reiatsu tapering off as she sat down on a chunk of rock behind her; left hand hung over the hilt of her zanpaktou.

"So then does this mean you are the new Captain Commander then?" Tenjinsai nodded in return, affirming the suspicions of her question. "I am indeed. I defeated my father in a duel and have earned the right to take the mantle of Captain Commander upon my shoulders." Captain Taro smirked slightly in response, a light snort coming from her nose as she exhaled quickly. She then crossed her arms over her chest and looked Tenjinsai up and down briefly before speaking again. "Well then, good I suppose. Just make sure you live up to your promise or you will have me to deal with." Tenjinsai smiled slightly and nodded once more at the female Kenpachi, his own arms crossing over his chest as he looked about. "I will of course hold true to what I said Captain Taro. I assure you when I am done with the Soul Society, it will be a place of peace and prosperity."

She nodded in return and grunted slightly after doing so, her arms uncrossing with her left grabbing hold of her zanpaktou and shaking it lightly. "That is fine, so long as there are still hollows for me to fight. Don't want my zanpaktou to get too rusty after all." Tenjinsai shared a short laugh as he began to turn around, walking back towards the main congregation of people. "Of course Captain Taro, unfortunately I do not think that aspect of our jobs will ever change." Looking over everyone, it seemed that anyone who had been injured was properly treated and was either standing or recovering from their wounds. Everything here for the moment was wrapped up, aside from the pow wow and sudden circus that had appeared around Sansuka. Two of his subordinates had shown up and brought, tea, it seemed. He and Nanaomi also seemed to have gotten VERY friendly, very quickly.

It was, unusual, but it would at least make her integration into their society a bit easier with more of the Captains willing to accept her. Though, the female saiyan being their friend and ally was one thing; inviting her into the Gotei Thirteen was another. Tenjinsai had a strong feeling there would be some compromises in play to get her in where he needed her, but it was a sacrifice he was willing to make. "Alright everyone, the matters for the day have essentially been concluded. To all Captains present, I would ask we convene in the Captain's Hall in twenty four hours for an emergency meeting. We have dire need to discuss the future of the Soul Society as well as collaborating on the rebuilding efforts. We will go into further details at the meeting but for now, dismissed." Tenjinsai paused a moment as he got nods confirming his orders from those present with many individuals disappearing shortly there after.

Tenjinsai was left in the company of Nanaomi, Mikoto, and Sansuka at this point. The young Captain Commander crossed his arms before looking over the group of his new subordinates. He could not help but shake his head slightly at the display before him, being entirely unorthodox. "Well, I am going to head to the First Division and get the squad in order as well as prepare the hall for the meeting. I would ask that Mikoto and Nanaomi come with me. Captain Setsune, I believe you have your own squad to tend to as well. Make sure they are prepared for the upcoming operations. There will be much work to be done after our meeting." The young shinigami had said all he needed to say, he broke off using shunpou toward the First Division barracks in a brisk, but comfortable pace. There was no need for him to be rushing off anywhere anymore, he just wanted to relax for a moment.
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Tenjinsai Bushinji

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:43 pm

Strong Spirited
Aloof
Analytical

Nanaomi Sugowara

(1,492/5,154)

Nanaomi had started to glimpse into the aspect of what made these people so interesting. Perhaps it was Sansuka's innate ability to generate a kind, calming aura around him. Or perhaps is illustrious attempts to be over the top comedic, or even perhaps his ability to know when a situation needed to be handled with hilarity and, well, tea. Maybe, but it could also be what every Shinigami held in their heart. Whether they knew it or not, a call for peace. Many people in history wanted war. There were so many that strive and fought through wars. But yet, they sought peace as well, through a bloody and unrealistically obscure ideology. Yet, they all sought peace in their own way. Perhaps it was this kindness. This, innate subconscious want to find companionship that drove most creatures to do as they did. In this small, neigh brief moment that allowed her to feel what it was like to be among friends. Not just subordinates, betters, teachers or even bosses. No, this was what it felt like, to have proper friendship. A warm, wealth of a feeling that Nanaomi had never truly felt before aside from the love she had for her parents. A feeling that was too often discarded for one reason or another by the Saiyans. They weren't a race of unfeeling cold hearted bastards. Not by birth. It was by social choice. A choice nearly forced upon all Saiyans at birth. A social standard to give no feeling, no interest, and no thought outside of war and breeding. Socially, they had no concept of love or friendship. They had only mating, and war. Destruction, or blood.

It was a hollow existence to live, but it was, Saiyan life. Nanaomi almost, smiled genuinely at realizing this. This is exactly what she needed to bring the new Saiyan Empire into. An age of golden prosperity through kindness, friendship, and a little bit of war. They were, after all, a people brought up solely on war. They couldn't just drop arms with out a massive civil war which they had already just about quelled. Being jostled from her thoughts, she noted that everyone had left except Mikoto, Tenjinsai, and Sansuka. Of which, the drunken disorderly Captain was now receiving his orders from his Captain. "Hai *HIC* Bushinji-sama." He said before the man seemed to stumble towards his barracks. What fascinated Nanaomi, however, was that through all of his stumbling. All of his incoherent footwork and obviously inebriated actions he never once spilled even a single drop of is Sake. Nor did he drink any. Her eye perked before the two ladies grabbed hold of him and the three of them disappeared into a shunpo towards a direction which Nanaomi could only assume was the barracks. That left Tenjinsai and Mikoto. Of which, Tenjinsai simply disappeared shortly after heading towards Division One, and the Captain's Meeting hall. Of course so as to not be left behind Nanaomi would enter Rapid Movement, her race's Shunpo equivalent, to follow the man closely. They moved at a moderate pace which allowed them to get there in quick time but also allow them to not speed as fast as they could. For Nanaomi, this felt like a fairly fast walk at least.

With her eyes, scanning the surroundings as she passed buildings, walls, and even sections of places she'd never seen before, her attention was drawn to a large plateau in the distance that hung over part of the city. Next to it, was a large, massive towering structure that seemed to scrape the very sky it reached towards. With out thinking, she couldn't help but point to the place and inquire as to it's origin. "That, is quite the interesting place. It seems almost like a tower out of a fairy tail. Where a princess would be locked away for eternity, guarded by a horrible fire breathing dragon." She perked a brow before jesting slightly. "I don't suppose you've locked up any Princesses lately have you?" Nanaomi chuckled softly. Her mind wandering back to the thoughts of her bag among other things. "If I'm going to spend a prolonged period of time here I will need to acquire some space for certain, things. I may even set up a temporary farm for the Senzu beans, depending on how long I am to stay. I am starting to run low." Her mind seemed to wander after speaking this, thinking towards previous adventures and how they compared to being in a place beyond death. It was interesting to say the least. It was only now she realized the implication as to where she was. She was literally, in the Earth's perception of Heaven. It was dreary to say the least. Full of war, strife, battles galore, civil conflict, but at least they had beautiful architecture. That was definitely a large plus for Nanaomi.

"I do enjoy your architecture. Perhaps I could learn from this. These stones are quite interesting as well." She said before suddenly realizing there was something off about the stone. It felt, odd to her. Now that she could feel the minute traces of this odd feeling, she could feel an even more intense feeling coming form the tower, and surrounding the whole of the city. She would speak up, once she felt this odd void of energy. "Wait, what is going on? That tower, and a surrounding area of the city feels like, I'm not sure how to describe it. Almost like there's a void of energy around the city and that entire tower as well. What, even is this place!?" She asked, startled by her sudden discovery. She had been so preoccupied with combat and survival that until now, when she had time for a leisurely stroll around the Seireitei, that she could even feel the void of energy. It was impressive, somewhat scary, and highly interesting to her. If she could get a hold of some of this thing that generates this field of null energy, it was possible she could create some sort of deploy able barrier. Or better yet, perhaps a specialized prisoner shackle that could force who ever it was placed on to drain their powers. This was possible, and thought to be one of her next projects. Something this big could go a long way to turning the Demon Subjugation backup plan into a reality.

Nanaomi's mind once again wandered. She could do so many things, accomplish so many projects. She just needed to find a way to control her own stupidity and lust for pain and battle. If she could, it was possible this woman could attain a level of scientific development that could topple modern science. She could even restore power to the entirety of Earth, probably even set up a gigantic space ship even! She had, the ability to reach a pinnacle of scientific technology to date and even farther. Her mind started to wander to things she could easily solve. Such as teleportation devices, the ability to create a Zanpaktou like apparatus that operated in a similar fashion to one but was all technologically based. It was possible, given enough time, that this woman could find the key to becoming the next Mayuro Kurotsuchi. With out all of the white weirdo makeup and stuff. Perhaps that would be what Tenjinsai wanted her for? She wasn't entirely sure. Though she doubted he knew of her technically savvy skills. Her mind would jump back again to the scouter she held in her coat. A small perk of her brow lead her to an interesting idea as she spoke up once more. "I'm not sure what it is you actually require of me. But if it means anything, I'm quite adept at technology as well. My main field is actually energetic composition and application.

Er, basically I find it super easy to understand how energy works. It's why I was able to easily set up a device to read even your energy and generate a numerical value to it based on a predefined database of previously scanned entities. Granted, it's currently broken due to the fact that it wasn't able to handle energy to the quality or size of yours or your father's, so I'd need to repair it. But I could easily mass produce these. It would allow one to get a general idea of how strong an opponent is going into a fight. However, I have noticed that white it calculates battle power easily, it also can't understand if a creature has an awoken skill. In your case, I believe you call it, Shikai, I think I heard someone mention?
" She said, her brow perking up once again. It was interesting, and vastly curious to think that she might be able to one day even learn to make that near perfect to be able to detect a possible shikai, Bankai, or other Awoken skill of similar nature.

Nanaomi Sugowara
Nanaomi Sugowara

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikoto Kurokei Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:23 pm

With all that happened Mikoto's mind was boggling he was having a hard time tring to process what was going on. It was almost like he had zoned out for a good while and had no clue what happened while standing around. From what happened he had fought Hayashi's son Mikoto and Taisa which apparnetly he won shocking in itself. He then went to assist in another fight which ended in he ass getting handed to him why he ever thought it was a good idea to help against a captain he will never know. After eveything was done Mikoto apparently sat there doing nothing for awhile until Tenjinsai came back. Another thing that happened apparently was Tenjinsai appointed him as his Vice Captain so there was that Mikoto must have really been out of it today.

Tenjinsai was followed by the women they met awhile ago from what he was told they fought together or something better her then him thought Mikoto given who they fought against. They quickly healed everyone which was nice Mikoto was not feeling the greatest at the moment. While Mikoto did notice Captain Taro seemed a bit off off he was not sure why but again he really had no idea what happened all he knew was he was awesome for a moment and he couldn't even remember it happening. Mikoto sighed since it was unlikely something like that was ever going to happen again but he remembered who he was friends with and if he has learned one thing is anything can and will happen especially with Tenjinsai. Another thing that happened was Tenjinsai becoming the new Captain Commander a huge feet considering the current state of offairs.

While Mikoto was trying to recape what happened in his head Tenjinsai started heading off to his new office to get the squad in order he asked Mikoto to follow him which Mikoto quickly did. While they made their way to the barracks the women known as Nanaomi was following them as well apparently Tenjinsai asked her to come with them Mikoto must have missed that part mind you he probably missed alot of things so he did not dwell on it.

Word count 367
Mikoto Kurokei
Mikoto Kurokei

Race : Shinigami
Power : 70000
Strength : 60
Stamina : 74
Speed : 86
Energy : 160
Perception : 62
Energy Speed : 144