Anime United: One World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Administrative Council~
Kirito Gekko
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Kuroishi Homura

~Managers~
Kumo

~Moderators~

~Lead Moderators~
Fabled (Bleach)
Aria (Naruto)

~Sub-Moderators~
Bleach
Chaos Kaiz

Naruto
Vacant

One Piece
Kite
Koga Senju

~Support~
Mikoto Kurokei
(Tests & Ranks)

~Content Team~
Himurotaiki
Nightshade Servers: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!
Facebook Page Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Search for a new sword, The Yubashiri

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Search for a new sword, The Yubashiri Empty Search for a new sword, The Yubashiri

Post by Kirito Gekko Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:51 pm

Arriving in the Florian Triangle for the first time with his crew, Kirito began to keep watch for strange storms that may appear. Having been here before during his Revolutionary army days he knew how dangerous and dark this sea can be. Many pirate crews have met their ends here at the hands of the storms or other pirates who used this place as a hunting ground. Even with the disappearance of the big name people there are still crews out there of nameless people. Kirito was sure those crews were still around if not running wild in the New World taking over the former Yonko territory. Keeping his eyes open Kirito knew to watch from all angles, he even had the men not speak so they could hear a pin drop. The sounds of the sea was the only thing the entire crew could hear in this moment. Out in the distance Kirito could see an outline of a huge monstrosity. He was not sure what it was at this time, whether it was the island they were searching for or if it was a sea monster. Placing his hand on Sandai Kitetsu, Kirito prepared to attack if need be. It was within this moment he looked back to Shinoji who was laying on a bed in the room next to a window where he could see him. "Worst time for you to collapse friend, we could really use your power right now. As of this moment I'm helpless other than my devil fruit and black foot style." Looking back at the giant thing he saw in the sea Kirito prepared for what could be the worst of it. Until one of the crew members in the crows nest spoke out as loudly as he could. "Captain! Land ahead! I think we found that island you were talking about!" Getting a shocked look on his face Kirito stood up and ran to the tip of the bow and stood there and looked as hard as he could. What the crew member spoke of was true. It was the forgotten island Thriller Bark in the distance. Getting a smile on his face he told the crew to prepare to head to land. Turning into his phoenix form he flew to the outer wall of Thriller Bark and used his brute strength to force the gate open. The crew guided the ship into the island walls and Kirito closed the gate behind them.

"Ok men, head for that large castle and set up a camp in the largest room you can find on the lowest floor. Eventually we shall restore this island and make it our home base in this half of the Grandline. Now get to work and get Shinoji in there as well. We need to monitor his condition." The men wasted no time getting to work as Kirito had an agenda of his own for coming here.

The reason the island is in ruins is caused by the Straw Hat Pirates. The swordsman of the crew Roronoa Zoro left a sword here that got broken during their adventure to Ennis Lobby. If only Kirito could find that sword and restore it to its former glory he could have that sword replace the one of his that got destroyed in Fiore. With the lack of life here on Thriller Bark it would be easy to move around and find what he wanted.

Jumping up into the and turning into his hybrid form, Kirito flew onto the island and stood in the middle of a random path. It was time to wonder around and find what he was looking for on this island. In tradition it was honorable to put broken swords to rest in a graveyard or on a hill that over looks a area to protect. A swordsman way of doing things was rather odd since their swords became such strong partners after so long of using them. Walking down the path, Kirito came to a fork in the road. One path lead him toward what looked like a very dark area and the other lead him to the castle. Knowing the graveyard was not at the castle Kirito turned down the darker path hoping that he would find what he was looking for hopefully. The path disappeared after a short while and the path opened into what looked to be a fairly large graveyard. Knowing this had to be it Kirito ventured into the graveyard and looked all over to see if he could find what he was looking for.

Coming up to a large looking grave Kirito looked at it very closely since it was much larger than the rest of them. It said in big letters, Rumbar, to which this meant was unknown since the name Rumbar didn't ring a bell at all in Kirito's mind. It appeared to be a crew or something since the grave had a listing of many names on it. Knowing that for a fact that it had to be a crew Kirito knew that this grave must have been a sad one for who ever buried them here. Bowing his head, Kirito recited a small prayer for them in his head before turning away and looking next to the grave he saw something sticking out of the ground in the dark. Reaching out to it Kirito felt a hand guard and a hilt. This was what he was looking for, he was sure of it. Walking over to it he gave it all of his might and he gave it a good pull. Took a few good pulls and the sword finally broke free from the ground pulling up some roots along with it. Holding it in its sheath in front of him he knew this was the legendary Yubashiri that Roronoa Zoro used at Ennis Lobby. Carrying the sword in his one hand Kirito made his way back to the ship to have the sword cleaned up and reforged.

wc 1,014
Yubashiri 1,014/1,000wc Finished
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Race : Human (Pirate)
Class : Brute

https://animeunitedoneworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Search for a new sword, The Yubashiri Empty Re: Search for a new sword, The Yubashiri

Post by Kirito Gekko Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:04 pm

Arriving back to the ship, Kirito looked around for the ship blacksmith that he had Shinoji hire. Knowing that the guy had to be around here somewhere it was only a matter of finding him before he moved to the castle. Looking below decks he saw the Blacksmith working on some weapon already. Walking up to him Kirito smiled and held up his new sword to the Blacksmith. "Hey, can you restore this blade to its previous state? It was damaged by a devil fruit user. The rust fruit I believe. Former user of this sword was the legendary Roronoa Zoro until he got the Shusui on this island. Can you restore this blade?" The black smith took the sword from Kirito and took it out of the sheath. Only to find a small portion of the blade remained but it was enough to tell what metal it was. The sword itself was moss covered due to being there for so many years in one spot. The blacksmith started scrapping off the moss to make sure he could repair the sword. After his short examination he came to the conclusion. "This sword may be badly damaged but you got the best Blacksmith in all East Blue. I shall have this sword brand new in no time." Kirito nodded to the Blacksmith then went back above decks to observe the rest of the crew moving into the castle.

Looking over at Shinoji he knew that this place would be good for him to recover at. Being out at sea not much could be done for him. He needed medical attention and constant watch to monitor his condition. The ships doctor and his apprentice were check on Shinoji at this point in time to make sure he was still alive and breathing. With their current technology though, monitoring him was going to be very rough on anyone. Perhaps he used too much magic the last time he was in a battle. No one knows why he just went down like he did. All anyone could hope for was the second in command to wake up soon.

wc 362
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Search for a new sword, The Yubashiri Empty Re: Search for a new sword, The Yubashiri

Post by Kirito Gekko Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:30 pm

After observing Shinoji for a short while, Kirito then turned into his hybrid form and flew to the top of the highest tower remaining on the island. Using it as a perch, he began to look around the island even more to see what he could find. So far the island just looked like something out of a horror story. Graveyards, spooky forests and a giant castle in the center of it all. This was the perfect place for the crew to set up camp as a permanent base in this half of the Grandline. With a home operations location this would make it impossible for the marines to track them for a while allowing the crew to become stronger and possibly aim higher than the rest. Looking down below the crew was setting up tents and campfires to cook food on and prepare meals for everyone. Finding a more comfortable spot to stand above everyone, Kirito sad down and began to meditate. In this meditation Kirito was hoping to gain a more grasp on his powers so he could better serve his crew in future battles. The power of this devil fruit was that of a Phoenix. Healing abilities were present and the ability to transform into a bird as well. With all of this information present in his mind, Kirito began to ignite his flames.

"Tori Tori Fruit; Model Phoenix, The devil fruit that once belonged to Marco the Phoenix of the Whitebeard Pirates. This fruit served the Whitebeards for many years until the great flash took them all away." Kirito was thinking about this in his mind as he continued to train his mind to use the devil fruit on instinct instead of actually putting forth effort. To use the fruit on instinct would make it much easier to react in combat compared to how he is now. That is why he lost to that guy in Fiore. Inexperience with his fruit made him nothing but a liability in combat. With Shinoji out of commission for the time being he had to carry the slack of the entire crew on his shoulders. The crew also needed better weapons and possibly something powerful to back them up. For the time being Kirito was going to have to be enough to carry everything.

The flames of the fruit began to engulf Kirito more and more even taking on his hybrid form while in meditation. The form would fade and come back a lot due to his lack of control of the devil fruit. This was why he lost that battle even though he killed the target he still received too much damage for being a captain of the crew. Even with the flames fading a lot, Kirito managed to maintain the form somewhat during this meditation. Losing only wing size and the legs never appeared during this. With only losing wing size this was going to be fairy easy to learn to maintain this form. Putting his mind into a peaceful place Kirito entered his inner mind that was filled with nothing but light. It was nothing but an empty void that was within his mind. "So you wish to master my power do you? Well you really think I'm going to let you? If anything you will only get a portion of the power I hold." Kirito just looked around to see a giant blue flamed Phoenix sitting there behind him. Knowing this had to be the demon that controlled the devil fruit that he consumed. Not even being fazed by the fact that a mythical creature was inside his mind Kirito just stood there looking at it.

wc 619
Rank C Devil Fruit [Incomplete Powers]: 619/1,500wc
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:51 pm

While Kirito was looking at the giant Phoenix the flames on the outside of his mind surrounded his body and formed a ball. This ball then shaped around Kirito trapping him inside of it and keeping others from getting in. This meant Kirito was alone on this. No one of the crew could assist him anymore. "So you took control of the power and trapped me in here. Very well then, I shall defeat you here and gain control over the power you have." The phoenix just laughed in a sadistic manor, as if it was mocking Kirito for even thinking he could defeat him. "Very well if you think you can defeat me then try your best not to die!" Keeping his mind prepared Kirito just drew out the Sandai Kitetsu and prepared to fight. Despite only having use of one sword at this time, he was prepared to bring an end to this.

Using his speed to his advantage Kirito then got behind the Phoenix and placed Sandai Kitetsu at the Phoenix's throat. "If anything you should be wary of me. If you give even a single opening I will kill you and take your power for my own." The phoenix looked shocked as it felt Sandai Kitetsu's blade pressed against its throat. Apparently it wasn't expecting Kirito to be this fast or skillful at killing. "Why don't you show your real form, demon. I know that the devil fruits each hold a spirit of the devil himself but not only that but a portion of the Devil's own power as well. So show your true form."

The phoenix then flapped its wings pushing Kirito back and engulfed itself in flames. "You want my real form? You are daft to think that I possess a different form than this! Don't be a fool!" The flames then came at Kirito without a single warning causing Kirito to jump back. Now having a large distance between them the Phoenix had a much better advantage over Kirito. Being a mid to close range fighter Kirito was at a disadvantage that the Phoenix had with its ranged abilities. This fight was not going to be as easy as he thought. However there was a bright side that the Phoenix did not have a transformation of any shape or size. This meant that it could also not get any stronger and try to take over his body. With that possibility gone, Kirito prepared for an all out battle over the powers.

wc 438
Rank C Devil Fruit [Incomplete Powers]: 1,057/1,500wc
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:43 am

Staring the bird directly in the eyes Kirito just grinned and began to plot his half of this battle. Everything was going to end here with that Demon living inside of him and taking the power all for himself. The end goal after gaining all of the power for himself was to become a demon himself and take out anyone who threatens his crew. Holding Sandai Kitetsu tightly Kirito charged in at full speed and appeared directly in front of the Phoenix and prepared to run it clean through. "You inferior human! You think you can beat me that easily then you will die a fool!" The Phoenix then extended its claws at Kirito but it failed to even connect with him and Kirito stabbed Sandai Kitetsu directly through the Phoenix. "This is the end for you. Die quietly and I shall take all of your power for myself." The blue flames began to leave the Phoenix and flow through Sandai Kitetsu into Kirito as he stood there watching the Phoenix slowly crumble away. After all the power finally was absorbed into Kirito he managed to make an aura of the flames appear around him as if he was at full power. "These powers are still incomplete at this point. I have more training to do."

Leaving the inner part of his mind Kirito emerged back in the real world out of the ball of flames. Standing up on his two feet Kirito held Sandai Kitetsu in his right hand and placed it back in its sheath. Everything that had happened until now was all in his head but the power gain was real. Everything seemed to be easier to use at this point. No longer was there a middle man to get in Kirito's way of using his power.

"So now that I have these powers I can finally move forward. Now then time to figure things out." Looking down he saw the men moving Shinoji into the castle after some work was done. The structures were braced and were also being repaired with the main tower opened up for the men to make a base camp out of. It was there where everyone was going to be staying for the time being until more buildings were built. After watching Shinoji being carried into the building Kirito jumped down from the top of the tower and walked into the area where the men were. A fire was made where food was to be prepared and tents were set up in what looked to be a main hall at one point. Looking down he could only hope that this place was safe enough for the moment.

wc 462
Rank C Devil Fruit [Incomplete Powers]: 1,519/1,500wc Finished
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoji Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:48 pm

Shinoji didnt know what was going on. He awoke with a gasp of air. Magic flooding back into his body. Trying to recall what had happened, he started to try and meditate. The Room around him began to quake, the magic was flooding in so fast the air was thick with it. Flashbacks of this last battle he fought poured in, the magic he used was to much for his body.

A man rushed into the room, As Shinoji turned his head, the magic was to great, lightning missed the man by an inch.

"Im sorry..." Shinoji said in a calm voice. and absorbed all the magic that was around them. and began to walk out of the room. The mans jaw dropped. "Sir you shouldnt be up... You have been out for months. Your body needs to recover..."

"I have been out for months? And Magic has kept my body perfectly fine."

Then he walked out of the tent. And the air was fresh, and he seemed to have moved quite a bit, the magic was different here.
Shinoji
Shinoji

Race : Human (Fairy Ta
Class : Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:14 pm

Looking over at Shinoji's tent, Kirito noticed that he was finally awake and was up and walking. Smiling he knew that his second in command was back in action. Well for the most part, his power seemed to be a bit weaker than before. That was to be expected being out for several months now. However with him awake now the crew could function in a more complete way than before. Training with everyone would be easier. With Shinoji's magic the men could be trained in all types of environment making it much better for them to go into the New World together.

Looking over at one of his crew members Kirito issued an order to him. "Get second in command some food and water. Make sure he gets some rest as well. Starting tomorrow you all will be getting trained by him." The man just nodded and ran to the kitchen area to fetch their second in command some food. Watching all of the men, most of them were cheering as Shinoji was starting to spring to life. Kirito only smiled and nodded as he then heard loud footsteps behind them. Turning around Kirito could see their crew blacksmith walking up to him with the Yubashiri in hand. Taking the sword from the Blacksmith Kirito nodded then pointed to a small building near by. He then looked to the Blacksmith and spoke to him. "Set up shop over there as well. Find an apprentice within the crew as well to train him to take over the shop here when we move to the New World. Please do so quickly." The blacksmith nodded and went to work at once. Kirito then looked over at Shinoji with a smile and nodded before walking out of the area and stood outside looking up at all the various buildings here. There was enough room here to store an entire army under the thick fog of this sea. If everyone from the Crew could master the use of this sea then operating here against the world government would be easy. If this place was to be restored it would be the great meeting place of Motion 66 when the crew is scattered to take on missions much like the Revolutionary Army once did.

wc 387
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoji Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:51 pm

Shinoji was grateful for the food,and then was even more grateful for the training sessions that were to come. He was out for months. something like this must have took its toll on his body. But what?

"Give me an update, whats been going on, what happened to me?" Shinoji directed his questions at Kirito.

He kept getting flash backs as he ate the food. and discussed the things with the crew.

Shinoji
Shinoji

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:41 pm

Looking back Kirito heard Shinoji speak something about why he was out. It was all questions on the matter at hand. Shrugging Kirito could not give a solid answer to his second in command but gave an answer anyway. "You have been out since we left Lougetown in the East Blue. You just collapsed before we went down reverse mountain to get into the Grand Line. Just rest for now. I have to complete some training of my own." Turning away Kirito could only help but wonder himself as to why Shinoji would be out for so long but yet be able to retain some strength. It had to be something unnatural to the core. Perhaps it also had something to do with that magic. He wanted to investigate this more however there was some things that needed to be done. The Haki thing that he discovered on Fiore was starting to be used again. Everything was becoming clear to Kirito with his Haki. However with its power incomplete and much more to learn with it, he intended to master his Haki beyond anyone else.

Stepping out of the great hall, Kirito began to focus his Haki even further to look for an area on the island that had no one in it. With Yubashiri done and Sandai Kitetsu ready to go, Kirito had to take on the next step to his training. Looking back at Shinoji he only nodded and gave him some more words. "Wait here for now, I shall return soon and be stronger than before. Just watch. Protect the men if anyone should attack while I am training." Turning into his Hybrid form Kirito flew away into the near by forest to begin his training. It was in this moment he was bound for something even greater than before.

wc 311
Busoshoku Haki 311/1,500wc
left thread
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoji Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:38 pm

Shnoji waited as Kirito flew away. Then he began to scan the area for a good place to meditate and train with the other soldiers. Scanning, then an open shot. He ordered about 10 men to come with him. Time to learn about some magic. They all seemed to be familiar with the captains abilities That come form this weird fruit.

"To the men that Followed, I will now lock us into a Magic circle." Some of the mens faces seemed scared, confused and some were just stumped at the magic speak. "I know some of you have seen creatures or people with abilities that arent like the captains fruit powers. This is Magic, demons and such. I have the ability of Take Over magic. I take the form of demons that i have absorbed." The men seemed to have their attention locked on Shinoji.

Then shinoji lowereed his hands and the ground started to glow a bright purple. Spun for a couple of minutes and then sealed itself. The men were shocked and suprised. One tried to get out of the circlw and it singed his hand.

"As i have said before, you will be locked in here with me. A half Demon...."
Just then, Shinoji Transformed into his Halphas form. "You will be training with me, not only to gain the knowledge of my kind, but after the apparent merge of our worlds you will be seeing alot more demans running around. Prepare yourselfs and come at me with all that you have!"

Some of the men immediatly started in, coming with swords and daggers. Some with melee attacks. Laughable attempts. Shinoji was so fast that no one really saw him move. The swords and daggers broke in half, the men that came at him were knocked back to the barrier and hit the ground. "This isnt really all you have got is it?" He then held up his hand and Several Dots of pink formed and started raining projectiles down upon the crew members. Not enough to kill them but enough to show that he was serious enough for this training. He continued the assaults until one of the crew members landed a hand on him.

"You have done well. We will end the training session here. As to the Crew mwmber that actually got close enough to touch me, you will be rewarded." Shinoji broke the magic circle and walked to his tent. He came back out with a sword of the utmost best craftmanship. "You deserve this, It also has magic embued on it. It has the power of lightning, learn it well."

-----------------
445WC
Shinoji
Shinoji

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next