Anime United: One World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Administrative Council~
Kirito Gekko
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Kuroishi Homura

~Managers~
Kumo

~Moderators~

~Lead Moderators~
Fabled (Bleach)
Aria (Naruto)

~Sub-Moderators~
Bleach
Chaos Kaiz

Naruto
Vacant

One Piece
Kite
Koga Senju

~Support~
Mikoto Kurokei
(Tests & Ranks)

~Content Team~
Himurotaiki
Nightshade Servers: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!
Facebook Page Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

A look into the enemy, a rival from the past

Go down

A look into the enemy, a rival from the past Empty A look into the enemy, a rival from the past

Post by Koga Senju Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:51 am

Walking around into the hotel part of town, I take a quick look around for something that did not look expensive. After finding one that was only a few hundred Ryo a night I decided that this place would be my home for the time being. Walking into the front desk area I stand there and ring the bell. "Hello sir, How can I help you this afternoon?" Clearing my throat I begin to speak with a clear voice. "Yes how much for a week in a room here? I am currently house hunting here in the village and would like a place to stay during my little hunt." The person then opened a small book and began to look for an open room. After finding one the person looked up and grabbed a key and handed it over to me. "Your room is going to be Number thirty-seven. Enjoy your stay here sir Koga."

Grabbing my key I then walk up a set of stairs and found my room. Using the key I slowly open the door and walk into the room closing the door behind me. Sitting on the bed I quickly think about what that Jonin person said before in the office. 'My enemies would be watching my every move.' This is a strange sentence to think about it. After so many years who could possibly be my enemy since I only just entered the village as a Shinobi. Unless it was someone from my clan's past, way back in the past around the Warring states period of history. Before the founding of the Hidden Leaf, the lands were ravenged by nothing but endless war between clans. Back then the Senju clan was one of the strongest clans with the Uchiha clan being the other. However back then many smaller clans would team up with the larger clans in an alliance to try and solidify their survival against the other clans. It is just a question if this enemy could be one of those smaller clans from all of those years ago. It was only a matter of time before I would get my answer but for now it was time to rest and begin my house search.

Out of the corner of the window a shadow figure appeared with a kunai in hand showed itself. A symbol was on the person's shoulder, however this served little purpost since I had closed my eyes at this point to prepare for a nap. A choice I could live to regret sooner rather than later.

wc 440

The symbol:
Spoiler:
Koga Senju
Koga Senju

Race : Human (Naruto)
Class : Tank
Power : 0
Strength : 0
Stamina : 0
Speed : 0
Energy : 0
Perception : 0
Energy Speed : 0

Back to top Go down

A look into the enemy, a rival from the past Empty Re: A look into the enemy, a rival from the past

Post by Koga Senju Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:11 pm

Keeping his eyes focused on the wall away from the window, I keep thinking about what half of the village I want to live in. There is the area where the old Uchiha District was and then there is new high rise apartments in the newer part of the village. Each side offered a great new step into a life here. However with the rail system down and most of the powergrid as well. Even though the Hidden Cloud has restored their powergrid as well as most of the power for the rail system, nothing was working properly yet. That giant flash that took everyone away also destroyed the powergrid for some reason. If only the cause of that flash was to be found then we could restore life. If only it was that easy from the beginning I wouldn't be here in this mess. I could just be back home sitting in my room taking a nap. Oh well, the peaceful time are over. It is time to take charge and eventually become Hokage. Even if it takes years that goal will be reached then I will sit in my room and nap again.

Out of the corner of my eye I happen to look at the window and catch a glimpse of the symbol and the shadow along with it. The glass suddenly shatters as a kunai knife is thrown in through the broken window. There was also a paper bomb attached to it that then exploded almost instantly as soon as the knife got stuck in the floor. Smoke filled the entire area of the hotel. Many screams from people began to fill the streets and inside of the hotel. Emerging from the smoke covered in wounds, I look directly at the shadow in question and then form a few hand signs. "Water Style: Severing Wave!" Spitting the water at my opponent, I don't waste time trying to go in for a disabling blow. However my jutsu missed to only have a rain of Kunai come at me. Grabbing one of them I quickly turn it back around and throw it at the figure. Not getting a direct hit, only scrapping a piece of cloth that held the symbol tearing it off the figure. After the symbol got ripped off the figure leaped off into the shadows disappearing from view. I quickly go to the cloth and pick it off the ground showed the symbol of a long since dead clan and what looked like a bandit symbol. This was going to be trouble if a clan that once hated my own was to come back into view. It just goes to show, no matter how many years pass an enemy who holds a grudge will always come out of the shadows to exact their revenge.

Suddenly out of no where two shinobi appeared next to me. Both were Chunin of this village and apparently were here to investigate the incident. "Oh hey you are Koga Senju. Please tell me what happened here." I only hold up the cloth to them to show them the symbols that were drawn on it. Handing it to them I only stand there looking at the ground. "It appears one of my clan's former war enemies from the warring states period have returned to the light. We shinobi of the Hidden Leaf might have a powerful enemy on our hands." Both men stood there in shock as they saw the symbol and remembered it from a mission they had just recieved from the Jonin in charge. Showing the mission to me as well as the cloth I began to see why they had a shocked look on their faces. "As you can see our current mission entangles this guy that you just encountered. Please, I know you are busy with your training but will you accompany us? This is a C-Rank investigation mission. Do not worry we will handle the paperwork once its over. But if you are a target for that group then we must insist you tag along." I waste no time in my thinking, especially since I saw on the mission details was something concerning my clan. It appears my entire Clan was involved as well and I must find out how. "Lead the way, I shall aid you in this mission. In exchange I want you all to train me in between hunting information and killing those bandits." Both men nodded as we all took off into the distance to head towards my clan's living area outside of the village. This was going to be a dangerous mission but in the end it will only make me stronger.

wc 802
accepted mission: Investigate reports of mass murder
left thread
Koga Senju
Koga Senju

Race : Human (Naruto)
Class : Tank
Power : 0
Strength : 0
Stamina : 0
Speed : 0
Energy : 0