Anime United: One World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Administrative Council~
Kirito Gekko
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Kuroishi Homura

~Managers~
Kumo

~Moderators~

~Lead Moderators~
Fabled (Bleach)
Aria (Naruto)

~Sub-Moderators~
Bleach
Chaos Kaiz

Naruto
Vacant

One Piece
Kite
Koga Senju

~Support~
Mikoto Kurokei
(Tests & Ranks)

~Content Team~
Himurotaiki
Nightshade Servers: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!
Facebook Page Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Slayer Improvements

2 posters

Go down

Slayer Improvements Empty Slayer Improvements

Post by Kumo Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:38 pm

Sorry if this is in the wrong section.

Okay, so I was asked to initially show how each Generation of Dragon slayer is different. I have attempted to do that without breaking the balance anywhere. At the same time, the more that I work on Dragon Slayers the less appealing God or Devil Slayers will look. Without as much info it's hard to add as much into those two. All I could mainly do was think of basically a bit and clarify the info a bit. I have considered making specific attacks special to Slayers but they are either too varied or too simple to justify. For example, for most slayers they generally use their element to augment their body and attack. There are too many types of attacks to do that with, and in general it's a very basic application. With that thought in mind I figured it would make more sense to simply have a 'universal' slayer martial art. Before mastering this they would be limited producing their element in the form of roars or basic projectiles.

Slayer Arts: This is a unique martial art which is gained and utilized by Slayer Mages which heavily rely on standard punches, kicks, and other similar physical attacks augmented by their element. Even without prior training it is possible to develop a specific style from experience that allows them to freely mesh their element with close quarters combat.
- Allows the user to incorporate their magic into CQC.
- 500 WC to learn

Considering that it is one of the most basic forms of attack available to any of the Slayers I feel that it shouldn't be difficult to obtain, if it is even needed at all. While I am mentioning this, what are aspects that a slayer mage should have to learn and what should simply come with the magic? What should and shouldn't be possible with the magic based simply on learning it. Also, below I will have links to what I have worked on so far. for the three types for everyone to look at. I have kind of hit a roadblock in what I can think of, so I feel like this is probably the best time for everyone to see all that I could think off.

Dragon Slayer

Devil Slayer

God Slayer

Kumo

Race : Human (FT)
Class : Genius
Power : 5
Strength : 5
Stamina : 5
Speed : 5
Energy : 5
Perception : 5
Energy Speed : 5

Back to top Go down

Slayer Improvements Empty Re: Slayer Improvements

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:44 am

To start off, this was the correct first step. We can open up conversation now for staff in the Propositions topic and discuss the addition of this content to the RP.
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Tenjinsai Bushinji

Race : Vaizard
Class : Genius
Power : 172000
Strength : 70
Stamina : 210
Speed : 211
Energy : 226
Perception : 210
Energy Speed : 223

Back to top Go down