Anime United: One World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Administrative Council~
Kirito Gekko
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Kuroishi Homura

~Managers~
Kumo

~Moderators~

~Lead Moderators~
Fabled (Bleach)
Aria (Naruto)

~Sub-Moderators~
Bleach
Chaos Kaiz

Naruto
Vacant

One Piece
Kite
Koga Senju

~Support~
Mikoto Kurokei
(Tests & Ranks)

~Content Team~
Himurotaiki
Nightshade Servers: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!
Facebook Page Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Kirito's technology

2 posters

Go down

Kirito's technology Empty Kirito's technology

Post by Kirito Gekko Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Technique/Technology Name: Raid suits (Basically what Germa 66 has but modified a little more)
Description Of Technique/Technology: Enhance the users physical abilities to allow them to become more super human than they already are. Other abilities will be granted per suit to be determined by those who are given the suits.(Boosts in stats can be determined later)
Technique/Technology Creator: Kirito Gekko
Pieces Manufactured: 1 (soon for myself as a test) 10 more after testing for crew commanders
========================================
Technique/Technology Name: Soldier Raid suits (Basically what Germa 66 has but modified a little more)
Description Of Technique/Technology: Enhance the users physical abilities to allow them to become more super human than they already are. .(Boosts in stats can be determined later)
Pieces Manufactured: Unlimited since their made after the Raid Suits
==========================================
Technique/Technology Name: Master Computer Database (M.C.D.)
Description Of Technique/Technology: A database computer built by Kirito Gekko to function on the Prodence Kingdom. This database would store any data or information Kirito may obtain during his adventures in the world.
Pieces Manufactured: 1
==========================================
Technique/Technology Name: Mavis
Description Of Technique/Technology: A program created by Kirito that helps manage and organize the database of M.C.D. and can be communicated with to control any function that Mavis is given access to.
Pieces Manufactured: 1
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Race : Human (Pirate)
Class : Brute

https://animeunitedoneworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Kirito's technology Empty Re: Kirito's technology

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji Tue May 01, 2018 4:41 pm

Approved under several stipulations.

#1: Custom Techniques/Abilities are not allowed to augment stats. So there will be none of that. Only in the instance of flavor text or fighting against NPCs would I consider it reasonable. But not against others actual RPers.

#2: As far as elemental affinity goes, I will allow it but also with its own stipulations. If someone has an elemental affinity already, their suit can only share that affinity. Fire to Fire, Ice to Ice, etc etc. If one does not have an affinity they may choose one for their suit to embody but it will not have an impact on their release abilities. Those with existing affinities will not have their abilities 'empowered' or 'enhanced' by the suit either.

#3: I have no issue with the Computer or the Mavis, (cough Jarvis cough), AI. The only real rule I have pertaining to this is that the information is stored in the computer, not directly in your brain. Just like we have untold amounts of information stored on our computers or the internet does not mean we can recall this information instantaneously. Therefore, I expect you to treat your character, or any others that have access to this computer, in the same manner. The information can be called upon for use and research, but it is in the computer, not your brain.

As I said prior, as long as these restrictions are followed, I have no issue with approving these.
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Tenjinsai Bushinji

Race : Vaizard
Class : Genius
Power : 172000
Strength : 70
Stamina : 210
Speed : 211
Energy : 226
Perception : 210
Energy Speed : 223

Back to top Go down