Anime United: One World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Administrative Council~
Kirito Gekko
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Kuroishi Homura

~Managers~
Kumo

~Moderators~

~Lead Moderators~
Fabled (Bleach)
Aria (Naruto)

~Sub-Moderators~
Bleach
Chaos Kaiz

Naruto
Vacant

One Piece
Kite
Koga Senju

~Support~
Mikoto Kurokei
(Tests & Ranks)

~Content Team~
Himurotaiki
Nightshade Servers: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!
Facebook Page Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Chris Stowe

3 posters

Go down

Chris Stowe Empty Chris Stowe

Post by Kite Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:28 pm

Character Name: Chris Stow
Class: Agile
Race: Human (Fairy Tail type)
Personality: Chris is a sheltered adult. His parents gave him his job, and have kept him from losing it up until this point. He doesn't know the hardships of the wild, or what its like to go to sleep hungry. A group of others have been there for him since before highschool. They work and live near each other and get together once a week to play a tabletop game one of them learned about from their parents. After so long, Chris finds himself more comfortable acting as Chrisanthos - his in-game alter ego. Chrisanthos is everything Chris isn't.

Appearance: Chris is a foreigner in Karakura Island. He has blond hair and European features. His shoulders are narrow, his neck is long, and his frame is skinner than average, and bad posture doesn't help. In his mind, though, he is tall, strong, and confident. Chrisanthos wouldn't put up with the kind of stuff Chris thinks is normal.

Bio: (no requirement here just type up a character history) The sun was hidden behind a thick grey blanket of thundering clouds and the veil of falling rain. His head was low, the edges of his vision obscured by the hood of his raincoat, and his attention was focused on the screen of his phone, his eyes scanning the PDF he made for his character sheet. He never even looked up as he stepped off the sidewalk to cross the street. The driver swerved to miss him, but couldn't completely avoid the oblivious teenager. Chris was sent to the hospital in a coma, but slowly recovered over a few weeks until they eventually let him go home, only to find the trauma left him hallucinating, his imagination running rampant. Suddenly it seemed as though the world Chrisanthos lived in merged with his own. Monsters roamed the street, but he knew others could see them too. Some of them anyway. So when the doctors told him he was just crazy, he figured it was just as safe to never go back to another hospital. They wouldn't believe him anymore than the other doctors would anyway.

Magic: Pyrommancer
Element: Fire
Abilities (10): Listed in comments below.

Lost Magic: Envoy to the King
Element: Light
Abilities (2):
1 - Open the Gate: Celestial Spirit King - Above the golden zodiacs reigns the Celestial Spirit King. His power governs all stellar spirits, and can normally only be summoned by sacrificing a gold key forever, at least, that is what is known. A group of mages long since forgotten were able to commune with the spirit king directly, and in secret, learned the method to contact the spirit king without destroying  the key. By turning the key within their own body, their life force would help fuel the summoning, and stabilize the portal, protecting the key from being destroyed. All it takes is one of any of the golden zodiac keys for them to do this. The king depends on subjects to rule, and as such gains strength depending on how many zodiacs currently contracted by the mage.

2 - Spirit Dress: Stellar Armor - the penultimate technique of the king's envoy. Given their service to the spirit king, have access to the strongest for a spirit dress can take. Drawing upon the power of the king, they are clad in brilliant cosmic armor and weild a great sword, both identical to the armamanets the spirit king himself wears. They are given access to his power to emit waves of cosmic energy from the blade as a ranged attack (essentially a cosmic Light element getsuga tenshou), identicle to the king's attack. This form is effected by the number of zodiacs currently contracted by the mage, each contract adding to the king's strength. The release starts at a base of +4 to all stats, but adds +1 for each contract filled with a zodiac.

Last edited by Kite on Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:57 pm; edited 8 times in total
Kite
Kite

Race : Fairy Tail
Class : Agile
Power : 49
Strength : 75
Stamina : 62
Speed : 84
Energy : 75
Perception : 82
Energy Speed : 77

Back to top Go down

Chris Stowe Empty Re: Chris Stowe

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:05 pm

Three things, #1, your character is approved for use.

#2, your abilities will approved when they are more fleshed out to be looked at and stated. You can also have up to that number of abilities per release, not total. So it would be 5 and 5, reflecting the two part power system instead of 3. I'll go ahead and fix that after posting this.

#3, it is good to see you back, hopefully your stay will be a long and enjoyable one.
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Tenjinsai Bushinji

Race : Vaizard
Class : Genius
Power : 172000
Strength : 70
Stamina : 210
Speed : 211
Energy : 226
Perception : 210
Energy Speed : 223

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:59 pm

Holder

Last edited by Kite on Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kite
Kite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:13 am

Incomplete Abilities(5)

1: Fireball -
Spoiler:

2: Wall of Fire -
Spoiler:

3: Fire Resistance -
Spoiler:

4: Create Bonfire -
Spoiler:

5: Conjure Minor Elemental -
Spoiler:
Kite
Kite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:50 pm

Ok your character has been previously approved before which is a good start. As for these abilities they seem rather basic for the level you chose so they will have no issues being approved as well.

But only 1 question. for the Conjure minor elemental, does that only apply to fire or other elements?
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Race : Human (Pirate)
Class : Brute

https://animeunitedoneworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:59 pm

I wanted the imperfect abilities to be rather simple and the complete fullbring to be what brings the heat(lol)

The Minor Elemental ability was flavored to imply my character is one of many wizards, and he is specifically a pyromancer. The elemental he summons will only ever be a fire elemental. Im sorry if that was confusing.
Kite
Kite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:09 pm

all good, you good to go
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Race : Human (Pirate)
Class : Brute

https://animeunitedoneworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:34 pm

Thought I'd just drop these here now that I've finished working on them. Smile

Complete Abilities(6-10)

6: Melf's Minute Meteors -
Spoiler:

7: Firestorm -
Spoiler:

8: Hellish Rebuke -
Spoiler:

9: Investiture of Flame -
Spoiler:

10: Conjure Greater Elemental -
Spoiler:
Kite
Kite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:06 pm

I like, and I have no issue with approving these abilities for use. I'll go through sometime in the next few days and stat them for you so they can actually be used within the stat system. Would you want me to post a reply on your profile once they are stated or rather have them sent to you via a PM for privacy purposes?

My second question is if you actually partake in D&D at all considering your characters story arc. On top of that I recognize a lot of the spells as being from D&D and was mostly curious.
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Tenjinsai Bushinji

Race : Vaizard
Class : Genius
Power : 172000
Strength : 70
Stamina : 210
Speed : 211
Energy : 226
Perception : 210
Energy Speed : 223

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:14 pm

You can post here or PM me. Either is fine. Im not shy.
 And yeah i totally play D&D. Lol.
Kite
Kite