Anime United: One World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Administrative Council~
Kirito Gekko
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Kuroishi Homura

~Managers~
Kumo

~Moderators~

~Lead Moderators~
Fabled (Bleach)
Aria (Naruto)

~Sub-Moderators~
Bleach
Chaos Kaiz

Naruto
Vacant

One Piece
Kite
Koga Senju

~Support~
Mikoto Kurokei
(Tests & Ranks)

~Content Team~
Himurotaiki
Nightshade Servers: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!
Facebook Page Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Buster call Arc (Motion 66 Pirates)

5 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Buster call Arc (Motion 66 Pirates) - Page 2 Empty Re: Buster call Arc (Motion 66 Pirates)

Post by Shinoji Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:13 pm

Shinoji Watched as the Strange men destroyed two of the marine ships. Who were they, they had strange auras and strange magics about them. But since they had destroyed two of the ship they were on their side for now. Then he heard the stand down order from the Captain.

Kirito landed beside Shinoji.

"Whats their deal? I wonder who they are? You think they are friendly?"

Shinoji was wondering alot of things but was grateful for the help. And then he was even more grateful that he has gotten used to the magic in the air here. took him a while.
Shinoji
Shinoji

Race : Human (Fairy Ta
Class : Genius

Back to top Go down

Buster call Arc (Motion 66 Pirates) - Page 2 Empty Re: Buster call Arc (Motion 66 Pirates)

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:08 am

The violence was now almost at an end as only one vessel remained in the water. Following his own attack, Mikoto and one of the men below had each taken care of a ship. Aboard the ship Tenjinsai could sense the energy of another individual similar to the Vice Admiral he had slain. It was unclear who the true leader of this excursion was, each seemingly just in charge of their own ship. Perhaps the commander had already been slain and leadership was being passed on from person. Maybe there was no actual leader and each fleet was independent and working together, similiar to the Divisions in the Gotei Thirteen. Regardless of how their command structure worked though, this was the last ship and that man was the last leader. Tenjinsai felt the need to at least give them the opportunity to surrender. They had annihalated the rest of their allies, so why fight?

Though that reasoning may have been sound to some, there were many that it did not ring through properly. The young shinigami began to slowly lower himself toward the ground, of course meeting no positive greeting in response. While descending, he had to employ shunpou in the air, avoiding the rifle rounds and cannonballs that were continually being fired upon him. They were truly lucky that he was the one who had come upon this fiasco and not a more disenchanted shinigami that would have slew them without a second thought. Unfortunately most of them did not think too highly of humans, considering them infantile and naive in how they conducted their lives. It was not entirely their own fault though, being unaware of the world that hid in the shadows around them. Even with these individuals being able to see him, they most likely had never seen a shinigami before either.

They were afraid of what they did not understand, what they could not control. It was natural to lash out in fear or anger if one was not able to comprehend what stood before them. Now, amidst the chaos, the very thing that they did not understand stood before them again. Tenjinsai's reiatsu still flowed outward like a violent storm, flames licking the air all around him and radiating far off into the distance. He controlled himself and contained his strength so as to not harm those on board without cause, or at least until they gave him reason to do so again. Hopefully they would be more inclined to conversate again, and if not they knew what would happen. Thankfully, now that he stood on board the deck the firing had stopped and they simply stood around him, armed and ready, but too shaken to approach. "So, where is your leader, I wish to speak with him and hopefully end these hostilities.

This has gone on long enough, no more lives need to be lost."
The large group of marines began to look among one another, whispering and pointing at the Captain. He was sure he had displayed his request crystal clear, yet they all still seemed so confused. Should he reiterate what he had just said, or perhaps give them a little more time to sort it out among themselves. It would seem his answer came for him being deciding as an individual stepped forward wearing similar garb to the last Vice Admiral he had spoken with. Tenjinsai sheathed his blade to begin his conversation, his shikai still activated and light lashes of fire streaming from its home. "You requested a meeting so here I am, what do you want pirate?" It hurt his head every time that he heard the word pirate now, him very obviously not being one and reinforcing that with his own admittance.

Yet no matter how many times he said who he was and what he wasn't, it seemed to just go in one ear and out the other. It was rapidly seeming that there was no point in speaking or negotiating, these humans being stuck in their own ways and having little flexibility in thought or imagination. "I have already said to your comrade before that I am no pirate, nor am I a member of this, Revolutionary group, whatever it may be. I am a shinigami, my name is Tenjinsai Bushinji, and my Rank is Captain of the First Division. Can you open your mind to the possibility that perhaps there is more to the world then just what you see." This was his last chance at breaking some kind of ground with these humans. Even Tenjinsai's patience was not endless, though it was certainly vast. That very patience was beginning to near its end now and if this man could not understand what he said was the truth, then there was no hope.

It did at least seem as though he was mulling it over, thoughts rattling around in the Vice Admiral's brain, to what effect was unknown. The unfortunate results soon became known as the man before him drew his blade and pointed it directly at Tenjinsai's throat; only a few inches of distance between the two. "You destroyed our fleet, slew thousands of our men, and now you ask us to be reasonable? I don't care what you are, you are vile and a disgrace to whatever people you come from. I would rather die trying to take your life then live in the agony of defeat to you." The young Captain gritted his teeth at these words, his right hand moving quickly to his zanpaktou and removing it from the sheath. Flames again danced through the area, his reiatsu exploding violently turning the entire ship and the area around it into a maelstrom of flames.

"You are all naive and childish and have little understanding of the world!! You attack us without speaking a word and accuse us of crimes we have never commited. You want to take us as prisoners despite approaching you diplomatically and attempting to offer peace and knowledge. Yet again, you attack us wholeheartedly without even knowing who or what we are." Tenjinsai raised his blade up, his reiatsu flooding out wildly through the area, his balde edging itself towards the Vice Admiral that stood before him with its flames singeing his coat. "Now...you dare to call us vile and a disgrace to our people?!?! I did not want to believe that you humans could truly be this foolish but it is apparent that everything they say is true about your species. I have lived for two of your lifetimes and am still young by our standards. You are an infant of existence and your naivety will be your undoing today..."

Not sparing another word from his lips, Tenjinsai's zanpaktou pointed high into the air, flames swirling and gathering around it, his reiatsu radiating outward ferociously. He only spoke two words before swinging his blade down into the deck of the ship, destroying everything and everyone on board. "Ketatamashii Haretsu." The moment his blade made contact with the wooden boards of the ships deck, the flames of his zanpaktou exploded outward violently and destroyed everything in sight. In mere moments everyone on board was incinerated, turned into nothing but ashes that floated down to the sea. The ship itself suffered a similar fate, nothing being left to even suggest it may have existed prior to that moment. Nothing was left, his flames cleansing all that stood before him, only the Captain hovering in the air where the ship once was.

Tenjinsai did not move, he did not speak, he simply stood and waited, existing and nothing more. He dared not move or look at anybody for he did not know what he would do in that moment if he did. He had always been a temperate person his entire life, patience, kindness, and compassion among his highest of virtues. Today though, these, children, dug through deep to a dark part of his soul that was never seen before, a hidden anger that burrowed in the deepest depths of his soul. It was every hardship he had suffered, every injustice that had been laid upon him, and every foul word that ever harmed his pride.

-----------------------

Ships remaining: 0/10
Vice Admirals: 0/5
Marines killed: 10,000/10,000
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Tenjinsai Bushinji

Race : Vaizard
Power : 172000
Strength : 70
Stamina : 210
Speed : 211
Energy : 226
Perception : 210
Energy Speed : 223

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikoto Kurokei Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:24 pm

Alot had happened in the last hour or so Tenjinsai had become a captain and they both left for the world of the living on a mission of some sort. However fate rarely lets plans go the way they had intended Upon arriving both Mikoto and Tenjinsai were engaged in a battle they really had no real reason to have been in yet were pulled into conflict dispite that. They both tried to discuss calmly with the people who attacked them yet on both occasions they were met with hostilities and had their hands forced into action. They slew many men destroyed ships ending many lives sooner then they should have. Even though they were forced into fighting just to defend themselves it didn't make it any easier Shinigami were suppose to proctect the living world not kill its inhabitants. The battle had taken a toll on both Mikoto and Tenjinsai and from what Mikoto saw it hit Tenjinsai a bit more, his friend was sucked into a dark place today and there was not much that could amke him feel better but as one of his closest and oldest friends Mikoto had to say something.

He flew over to his friend and put his hand on his shoulder "Are you alright Tenjinsai? I know there isn't much i can say to help it wasn't easy to do this but remember i am here for you like i always try to be" Mikoto paused for a moment "This is something that wont be easy to get over but hopefully in time we will, but we still have a mission to do my friend lets not let this get in the way of why we came here in the first place". Mikoto looked around and saw the two men on the beach Mikoto thought they would be a good place to start asking questions such as what the hell happened "Well Tenjinsai shall we go introduce ourselves? I bet those two might have some answers after all they owe us at this point don't you think". Mikoto Stood and waited for his friends response hopping his words would help him and they could get back on their mission whatever that mission was.

Word count 371
Mikoto Kurokei
Mikoto Kurokei

Race : Shinigami
Power : 70000
Strength : 60
Stamina : 74
Speed : 86
Energy : 160
Perception : 62
Energy Speed : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:52 pm

Tenjinsai's mind went blank for a moment, to those outside it would seem he was almost lifeless, staring off into the distance. However, within his mind he was back in the inner sanctum of his soul. The young shinigami stood where he always did when he arrived, the end of a large hall with his zanpaktou seated upon a throne at the end of it. Something seemed different though, the atmosphere was just wrong. "Come Tenjinsai, sit with me and talk." Seijin looked him over from a distance, his form as large as he remember it being, towering over him as the intimidating beast he was. The Captain moved forward toward the throne, a chair materializing before it for him to have a seat in. "Something weighs heavily upon you Tenjinsai. I fear the weight of your task may be too heavy for one so young to bear." His hands balled into fists as he froze in his steps, his eyes burning with the same rage that had come to possess his spirit in battle.

It was those filthy humans, they had done this to him with their pedantic driveling. They had shamed him despite the great efforts and sacrifices he had made in his life. Tenjinsai was attempting to save his worn torn home and then the world beyond it after he had achieved that goal. He wanted to protected everyone, the entire world, but he was met with only disdain and impudence. Tenjinsai reiatsu began to let off a blackish mist mixed into the natural flames that his soul released. Seijin was quick to stand, approaching the young boy, concern being very evident in his face. "Tenjinsai you have to let go of what happened. They do not know what you have and will sacrifice to keep their world safe. It was unfortunate that what came to pass did but there was no other choice. You cannot give in to darkness, your fathers blood may flow in you but you can not surrender to it."

Tenjinsai snapped from his rage, his eyes turning to face Seijin as memories began to flood his mind. They were images that he had long forgotten from many years ago; acts of desperation that any man pushed to the edge would happily surrender to so they could save what they loved. The twisted visage, the dark and heavy reiatsu, the murderous glare in his eyes. 'Hollow' It was the only word that appeared in Tenjinsai's brain as he clutched his head, trying to force the memories back into the depths of his mind to never be seen again. He fell to his knees, the entirety of his head throbbing with pain, veins bulging from his neck and forehead. Then, all at once, the pain went away and the memories with them. He felt a warmth around him as arms brought him in and swept him to safety. "Shhhh, there there Tenjinsai, just rest your head and relax your mind. You poor boy..."

Seijin had shrunk down again into a more typical humanoid size and had raveled the young shinigami up in his arms. Tenjinsai's head slumped down, resting against his zanpaktou's chest and letting his eyes close just for a moment. The mere moment though was all he needed to slip away into a deep sleep, his mind tired and damaged. 'Your rage brought out the darkness that was buried deep inside of you, the truth that you hid from all these years. You are still so young and I fear this may be too much for you. For now though just sleep my young master...' All at once Tenjinsai was snapped from his inner sanctum and was back in the World of the Living, hovering over the sea amidst the wreckage of their battle. His rage had subsided and he did not have any recollection of what had happened after the battle. Mikoto was close to him, saying something to him but his mind seemed fuzzy still.

He could not make out what was being said to him but he simply nodded and shrugged it off trying to figure out what was wrong with him. "I am sorry Mikoto, I think I just need to take a quick rest. If you could please go on ahead and make contact with those two over there. Ask them if they have ever come into contact with someone like us, specifically a shinigami with a haori." With that, Tenjinsai fluttered off down to the ground below and collapsed on the ground more then laid down. He let his zanpaktou lay on the ground at his side, not bothering to place it back in the sheath, his eyes staring listlessly up into the cloud above. Everything seemed alright now, everything in place, his mind clear and conscious. Deep below in the depths of his soul, Tenjinsai still felt that something was off; he just did not know what it was.
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Tenjinsai Bushinji

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:20 am

Keeping his eye on the final marines Kirito was able to observe their final moments. If it wasn't for their ways of following orders like sheep instead of searching their hearts for what was right they would had lived to see another day. Kirito then turned to his men and issued an order. "Everyone, go to the wrecks of those marine ships and salvage what you can. Especially weapons. Once that is done bring them to the center square of the castle. Once there we will decide what to do." Looking back up at the two in the sky Kirito decided that it would be best if he could go talk to them himself. Just then one of them went down onto Thriller Bark and laid down on the ground. Perhaps this one was the leader of sorts. However he seemed to have something bothering him. Deciding to leave that one alone for now, Kirito turned himself into his hybrid form he then flew up into the sky and approached the other one keeping a short distance as to not break into his personal space. "Thank you, both of you. I did not mean for anyone else to get involved in that fight as it was the World Government whom has launched this attack. You do not need to worry however, I have no intention on letting this slip by. Those government dogs will be severely punished for their actions against humanity and other races alike." Getting curious about the spell like powers they used a little while ago Kirito got up the courage. "If you don't mind me asking, you are not human are you? Those attacks you were using reminded me of my second in command's powers he calls magic. He's a mage from the island called Fiore. Some land that appeared during what most call the great flash. Well the Great Flash should be more described as being a tear in the dimensions of time and space more likely as powers like his are not from this world where I am from. Oh, I am Kirito Gekko, Captain of Motion 66. A newly found faction of the former Revolutionary Army. Sorry I jumped straight to questions instead of introducing myself." Kirito stood there floating in mid air looking all nervous meeting these two. Their powers seemed rather strong which made him happy for the time being that they were on his side.

wc 417
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Race : Human (Pirate)
Class : Brute

https://animeunitedoneworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikoto Kurokei Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:54 pm

It seemed that dispite Mikoto's best efforts his words did not reach his friend it was saddening to him. Though what happened next was more surprising Tenjinsai left to rest but not before asking Mikoto to ask the men they saw if they say the perosn they were looking for or at least information on them. Still it seemed the battle they had fought took more of a toll on his friend then he first thought there wasn't much that could do that to Tenjinsai and if it did Mikoto never saw it happen in all the decades that he knew Tenjinsai this was definately the first time something took this much of a toll on him. Mikoto would though do as his friend asked and he would let him rest for as long as he needed if Tenjinsai needed Mikoto for anything he could call to him. Now turning his attention to the shore Mikoto watched as one of the men seemed to start barking orders at what seemed to be his subordinates Mikoto had no clue what he was telling them to do but it was something to do with the many ships they destoryed since after the man stopped talking his men started heading for the water. 'Hmmm i doubt they are going to retrieve any bodies to bury them' thought Mikoto it could be likely they are getting supplies from the sunken ships what little they can all things considering.

A moment the leader of the group or who Mikoto believe to be the leader transformed himself and flew over to him though for a moment he thought he was heading to Tenjinsai which would have ended badly for the man. It didn't take the man long to reach him he started off by thanking Mikoto and Tenjinsai for their assistance in the events following by apologizing for getting them involved for he did not mean for it to happen. 'So then he is the reason why we had to bloody out blades with human blood' it was clear that he and this World Government didn't get along while Mikoto would have to inform Tenjinsai of this he wasn't looking forward to it given his friends state it could end badly. Next the man asked him about Mikoto's abilities and asking if they indeed were not human it seemed that this person's second in command used similar abilities called magic. While Mikoto could understand that its not often a human sees kido and could mistake it for being magic, he then went on to decribe events that happened in the World of The Living it seemed the Soul Society was not the only one to suffer from the disapeance event but it seemed that here it made other plans of existance collide. 'Interesting Tenjinsai will need to know this' Then the man introduced himself and what his group was called normally though that should have happened at the start of his conversation but he is only human.

Sighing a little bit Mikoto was finally able to responed to the man known as Kirito's questions "Uhg were to start with you? We don't normally interact with humans given that fact that most humans cannot see us clearly after what i have seen today that is not the case. I will be nice here since i have to my name is Mikoto Kurokei the man over there is Tenjinsai Bushinji Captain of the First Division and a good friend of mine, as you can clearly see he is not well right now so I will be the one who will talk to you until he has recovered". Mikoto paused for a moment "While i will refrain from the current events as best as i can, Now to answer your first question no we are very much not human we are Shinigami we hail from a place called the Soul Society a place were humans cannot go normally at least alive anyway. For your next question no we do not use magic i can see why you would think that what we use is called Kido it is a Shinigami art if you will i would go into more detail but that would take to long and i would rather not" After taking a breath Mikoto began to ask his own questions "Now then I believe you owe us some answers myself and my friend have come here looking for someone and we would very much apperiate any information you could give on them, Have you even seen someone similar to us before? a Shinigami they would be wearing a Haori like Captain Tenjinsai over there only with a different Division number on it". Mikoto could see the man was somewhat nervous considering what he probably saw Tenjinsai do it is understandable.

Word count 803
Mikoto Kurokei
Mikoto Kurokei

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoji Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:23 pm

At that moment shinoji saw his captain transform and fly to the man that was still in the air. He could hear them talking clear as day. He the transformed into his Halphas Demon form and flew up next to Kirito. He then bowed and introduced himself after the man was done talking.

”Mikoto was it? I am Shinoji Strauss, pleased to meet you, I apologize that it was not on better terms.”
Shinoji
Shinoji

Race : Human (Fairy Ta

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:08 am

Kido, Shinigami, both things that were new to him. Kirito did not know what to do with this information right now. However there was one thing that came to mind and that was returning the favor to these two for helping him. He listened to Mikoto as he explained why they were there in the first place. They were searching for a man that was dressed similar to Tenjinsai. Sadly these two are the only ones Kirito has seen dressed like them. He had to break the news to him. "Sorry to say you guys are the first I have personally seen dressed like you guys. However there have been strange clashes of power in an area of the Grandline called New World. I intend to head there myself here shortly the quickest way and start taking territory to solidify my stance against the evil government. Perhaps if you have a way to contact you I could let you know if I hear anything or see him myself."

Kirito then looked over at Shinoji who came up to introduce himself as well. "Shinoji take about forty five percent of our crew and head for Fishman island. You need to head to Sabaody Archipelago first and get your ship coated. Once you get the ship coated recruit a coater to travel with you as a member of the crew. Once on fishman island peacefully talk with the island leaders and get the fishmen on our side and claim Fishman Island as our territory. Once I settle in the New World I shall send the signal for you to join me with the crew. I must do the first part of the New World alone, I have to do something personal. Don't worry it shouldn't take long. Now go prepare. And good luck."

Turning his attention back to Mikoto, Kirito spoke again. "Preparations are being made for my crew to head to the New World. But as you heard I only instructed him to take forty five percent of our men leaving the other fifty five here on this island. You both are more than welcome to stay here and rest until you are ready to go about your search." Kirito extended his hand out to Mikoto to shake his hand as a sign of peace between the two of them.

wc 389

Last edited by Kirito Gekko on Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Race : Human (Pirate)
Class : Brute

https://animeunitedoneworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikoto Kurokei Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:15 am

Not long after Mikoto asked his question the other man decided to come over to him and indroduce himself. The mans name apparently Shinoji Strauss and he apologies for not meeting on better terms while i nice thought Mikoto doubted this man may have answers since it seemed he heard his conversation with Kirito and if he ad anything to add or say he would have said something. Though it seemed that Kirito had not seen or heard of such a person claiming they were the first shinigami he had ever seen though it shouldn't have been much of a surprise it was unlikely the man knew anything but better safe then sorry. However he driected them to a place called called the New World in this Grandline and it may be an area to search to find who they were looking for it could be a promising lead another thing to inform Tenjinsai on. Kirito also noted since he was heading to the area anway so if he saw or heard something that he would contact then if he had a way to do so Mikoto however had nothing to give the man to do so though since both Mikoto and Tenjinsai knew what the man looked like and his power it would be away to find him later if they found nothing.

Kirito then started to order this Shinoji orders something about takinga percentage of their crew for something and to go get their ship coated though Mikoto wasn't giving it to much attention really was not his business anyway. Kirito told Mikoto that he was leaving some men behind for some reason and that both Mikoto and Tenjinsai were allowed to stay and rest on the island till they were ready to leave on their search again. Given Tenjinsai's current state that didn't sound like a bad idea he then put his hand out indicating he wished to shake hands to show it was a sign of peace. Since Mikoto did not wish to be completely rude and this man could prove useful he shoke the mans hand "Yes well thankyou for the offer however i do not believe i nor Captain Bushinji have something to give you to contact us but should we turn up nothing we will find you though it is likely we may cross paths again anyway, farewell for now" Mikoto then flew off to Tenjinsai who still lay on the beach resting "Tenjinsai how are you feeling? i have aquired some information and a potenial asset to share with you" Mikoto was unsure if Tenjinsai knew Mikoto was next to him and would note any information he would give him.

Mikoto decided to tell him anyway since it was important for him to know "Tenjinsai what it seems those men have not seen who we are looking for though they have pointed us in a direction were we could look a place called the New World in this Grandline, Another thing to note is they will keep an eye out for this person should they learn anything but they required a means of communication, It also seems the event which caused many of the people to vanish in the Soul Soceity has affected this place as well though it seemed to have mashed different plans of exsistance together as well" Mikoto pause for a moment "It also seems that these people don't get alone with their supposed goverment which most likely why those ships were in the area it was most likely them they were looking for, I should also note these mens leader is that man over there Kirito Gekko the one i believe to be a potenial asset and the other one is known as Shinoji Strauss and they have offered us to say here to rest if we wish" Mikoto waited and hoped his friend was in a good enough condidtion to reply to him or at least aknowledge his words.

Word count 662
Mikoto Kurokei
Mikoto Kurokei

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:35 am

Mikoto's words and the entire conversation that had occured before him were as though they never existed in Tenjinsai's world. There was just a darkness that began to swallow his mind again, a voice slowly echoing in the back of his head as the memories flooded back in. They were long, long ago, before he had even left the manor when he was a child. It was the truth that he was remembering, the truth about his alienation; and his mother.

-------------------------Flash Back--------------------------

Images of staircases that dug into the depth of the manor, darkness consuming everything as they were descended. An aura of evil overcame him as he continued to descend, pure darkness that he choked on just trying to breath. A low growl could be heard as he neared a room, a wooden door separating him from whatever creature resided on the opposite end. A young, shaking hand, reached for the door and slowly slid it open.

Tenjinsai stood face to face with the first hollow he would ever lay his eyes on. Four lights adorned the room giving a clear image of the create that was chained and bound within the center of the cellar, its visage unmistakably familiar. The young soul had never met his mother before, having been told she had died during child birth while delivering him. Still, he had seen many pictures and portraits of his mother and this beast was eerily similar to her as he gazed upon her demonic form. He creeped forward slowly, drawing near the creature slowly, it clearly agitated by his presence but not attempting to reach out and harm him. There was a strange understanding, almost connection, between the two; as if they knew who the other was. Tenjinsai extended his right hand out, reaching toward the creature and only being stopped by a voice shouting at him from behind.

"What are you doing, get away from her!!" Tenjinsai spun around quickly, startled by the voice and his eyes fell upon the form of his father. His face was not the calm and collected visage it typically was. His eyes were full of rage as he screamed at Tenjinsai to move away from the creature that was now behind him. He was scared, more so of his father at this point then the beast behind him. Instinctively, his body moved itself backward away from his father and into the clutches of a demon. It took only moments for the sound of gnashing flesh to be heard as the creature sunk its teeth deep into Tenjinsai's shoulder, drawing blood and ripping flesh from his body. He quickly moved forward, howling in pain from the wound falling to the floor and blacking out immediately after.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

His mind blacked out as the Captain began to scream out loudly into the atmosphere, his reiatsu raging out of control as white globs of liquid began to pour from his eyes and mouth. His reiatsu began to turn into a swirl of white and black merging together and folding on top of one another. Finally, to those who could sense it distinctly, the feeling of Tenjinsai's reiatsu became distinctly that of both a shinigami, and a hollow. The darkness in his soul had come alive and become its own being from that fateful day. His soul was now being ripped apart from the inside out and the only person that could save him now was himself. He soon faded out to black, being brought deep into his own mind, the hall of his inner sanctum appearing before him. His vision was fuzzy at first but soon cleared, but what lay before him was not anything he could have possibly expected.

"Greetings Tenjinsai, I have waited for this day to come for far too long. I have been imprisoned here for over one hundred years, it is time for me to be released from this prison. I desire your body and I will have it, and my freedom!!" A being stood in front of Seijin's throne, one that looked identical to himself but instead with skin of white in stark contrast to himself. Their eyes were a bright yellow and a wicked reiatsu flowed from them, being similar to his own but still so much more sinister. In their hand they held a blade, no, a zanpaktou; Tenjinsai's zanpaktou. In a blur, the being disappeared in that very moment and reappeared in from of the young Captain, the blade raised high above his head and poised to strike. "Come Tenjinsai, let us have a little fun before I make you a prisoner in your own soul, ahahahaah!!!"

Outside of his mind the unthinkable had happened to Tenjinsai's body. He was now in a struggle, which for him, meant life or death. The being that was once the young Captain was gone now, only to be replaced by a vicious hollow that had morphed and twisted his body into the clawed form it now was. It opened its maw, tearing a jagged line across the stark white mask that adorned its face, and roared viciously into the air. Its reiatsu rippled through the surrounding area, unmistakably that of a hollows. Its arm raised into the air, pointing forward towards the pair floating in the air, a red orb slowly forming at the end of its end. "Errrraaaaaaaaaaaaaghh!!!" The beast roared loudly into the sky as it fired a cero toward the pair that hovered in air above it. Impending doom was here and the only hope was for him to defeat his inner hollow and save himself, and those around him, from the dark fate of being lost forever.

Last edited by Tenjinsai Bushinji on Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Tenjinsai Bushinji

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum