Anime United: One World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Administrative Council~
Kirito Gekko
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Kuroishi Homura

~Managers~
Kumo

~Moderators~

~Lead Moderators~
Fabled (Bleach)
Aria (Naruto)

~Sub-Moderators~
Bleach
Chaos Kaiz

Naruto
Vacant

One Piece
Kite
Koga Senju

~Support~
Mikoto Kurokei
(Tests & Ranks)

~Content Team~
Himurotaiki
Nightshade Servers: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!
Facebook Page Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Time to train beyond limits. Kirito's next level

Go down

Time to train beyond limits. Kirito's next level Empty Time to train beyond limits. Kirito's next level

Post by Kirito Gekko Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:17 pm

Finally arriving at the empty plantation Kirito looked back and saw the city he came from a bit ago. His ship was not in sight so that would do him some good with his men out of sight. Looking around he was indeed right to come here since the place looked like it had been abandoned for many years. Keeping a smile on his face he then threw a kick at the ground and he knew that it was time to master his abilities. Seeing how much space he had this place was going to be the best place for him to cut loose. Keeping this in mind he decided on where to begin. He needed a heavy combo attack with either his swords of his Black leg. Starting with the black leg he then walked up to a large tree stump deciding to use it as his training post.

Standing before the post Kirito then jumped into the air and began to launch kick after kick at high speeds at the post. Landing back on the ground he knew that he could go even faster with it. Forming his wings he then jumped into the air and threw kick after kick in constant motion in hopes of getting it to hit faster. After a while he then landed back on the ground. He felt that it was his limit as of where he was currently. He had much more training to do but the technique would work for now.

wc 250
Black Leg Extra Hachée 250/250wc Finished
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Race : Human (Pirate)
Class : Brute

https://animeunitedoneworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Time to train beyond limits. Kirito's next level Empty Re: Time to train beyond limits. Kirito's next level

Post by Kirito Gekko Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:14 am

Taking a seat on the ground Kirito knew that he had a lot of training ahead of him before he would be out of his East blue strength and reach a whole new level. He also had to train with his devil fruit and surpass his current status of strength. So far he was only limited to transforming into the bird. This was the annoying part of having his fruit that he could only turn into a bird and use blue flames. So far with his intimidation skills he knew that he would be strong enough to scare off the small fry. However in a large scale battle he would be powerless. This was a harsh thing to realize about himself but was inevitable. Thinking about the many ways he could become stronger he closed his eyes for a brief moment to think about things. It was then during this moment a bat began to hover around him. Opening his eye he then swatted his right hand at it, telling it to go away. This bat was very persistent and just would not go away.

"God damn bat! Can't you see I'm trying to think here!" Kirito then held out his arm as a way to intimidate the bat but it only landed on his arm. With a confused look on his face Kirito looked at the bat. On its leg was a small locket type of thing, Kirito reached out and opened it to peek inside. Inside of the locket was a notice from what seemed to be a crew from the New World. It was from Kaido's crew, one of the strongest crews of the New World. The notice was a invitation to become a commander of their crew. This was no doubt because of the fact Kirito had a Zoan type like many of the crew did. Choosing to accept this position Kirito then sent the bat off with his answer keeping the original note to read it over. They were currently occupying the Wano Country of the New World, requesting once Kirito was ready to join them there. Having no intention of fully joining that crew Kirito began to hatch a plan to take over Kaido's former crew. With the powerhouse himself and his right hands gone, it would be simple to just waltz in and take over. However Kirito wanted to do it in a way where he could just remove Kaido's rule completely. Leaving the shadow of the past to linger over everything would be a bad idea. So removing Kaido's shadow as well as Blackbeard's he would possess enough pull to get his name known enough to become a strong pirate. Most of his heavy Marine targets were here in Paradise however, making the decision to go to the New World a difficult one to make.

"So the Beast Pirates are still trying to make a name for themselves. They are a threat. I have to get information on them before making my move." Deciding to remain stealthy about moving around those pirates, Kirito made the decision to keep his crew safe. "There is no telling what they are up to by recruiting me. I hope Shinoji and the others train up, or else we might be in trouble." Pulling a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket he pulls out a single cigarette. Placing it in his lips he then pulled out a lighter and lit the cigarette taking a quick puff before exhaling. Placing both the pack and lighter back into his pocket, Kirito just stood up and looked up at the sky as he took puffs off his cigarette. "I guess so far I have been reckless on what I've been doing. However it is time to be serious." He needed to make a game plan and somehow eliminate the remains of the Beast Pirates. Even with a solid plan however how could he be sure he could pull it off. Most of that crew was rather powerful compared to him. Looking down at his free hand Kirito let some of his flames over take it. Staring into the flame he could only think about what he could do to become stronger than anyone. Flicking the now finished cigarette out of his fingers, Kirito then changed into his hybrid form and flew over to the roof of the abandoned house. Looking back at the massive city he then held his normal fist out to it. While holding his hand out to the city he then closed his eyes and thought of his crew who were back there waiting. "I hereby swear and oath to you all, I will become a stronger Captain to you all. I will not allow a single one of you to get hurt in this war. It is mostly my own battle of my own ambition. I am sorry you all are dragged into it, but I am grateful you all tagged along anyway. So here in the home country of Shinoji, I shall train and become stronger so I can protect you all with all of my power!"

Taking this oath to heart, Kirito then began to debate on how much stronger he could become. First thing he had to do was find a weakness for Zoan types since that is what the Beast Pirates were. This was going to become a task all of its own. As Zoan fruits were not like Logia or Paramecia types with weaknesses to certain elements or objects. Zoans were completely different compared to the other two as it allowed full animal transformation and even grants some physical boosts as well. However there was Seastone, however this is one thing even Kirito could not touch due to its properties. There was someone in his crew who could at this point however, that was Shinoji. Involving him in this plan would be a common course of action since he was first Mate and all, however it was dangerous for him to get involved as well. "I really hope my crew does not get hurt in this, I've heard rumors of those Beast Pirates in the past. Nothing was pretty."

~~~~~~~~
(Several years ago on Baltigo)

Kirito was just standing off to the side having finished his basic training and was ready for some real work. Being only sixteen at this time, Kirito was young and eager to please his superiors. This however was a major downfall to him as it led to him being injured a lot and sometimes causing issues in the missions. Despite this some superiors liked to take Kirito along due to his high spirits helping with the atmosphere. This however was not good enough for him as he wanted to actually be recognized for his strengths. It was until one day Kirito overheard some of the men talking about something happening in the New World.

"Did you hear about what happened in the New World? Not only is there a new underground network but the Beast pirates along with the Big mom pirates are taking over land like its a bowl of candy. I am just curious how Dragon-san plans to deal with this?"

"How can you expect him to do anything? He is not involved in that type of politics. That's for pirates to deal with. Sure that crew is dangerous and kills without even questioning, but they far out class us at this point. All we can do is sit here and just watch."

Kirito just heard this and curled into a ball behind the door. Hearing them act like cowards towards a group of criminals that just killed people, it was not how the Revolutionary army acted. It was that cowardly act that made Kirito wonder if the army would even be able to bring an end to the World Government. Finally standing up Kirito walked out of the door next to the men who spoke before. "A criminal is a criminal, if it's the government or a pirate. What will happen if we achieve our goal and overthrow the government? We will have to face them eventually, so don't spill that cowardly crap around here. Either hold up your fists and fight for real justice or go back home. We don't need someone to hold us back." Finishing what he had to say he just walked away to go outside to go think for a short while. Everything seemed backwards here, people only focusing on the royals and the world leaders and not on actual threats. It just did not add up in Kirito's mind since they were all the same. If anything was to be changed they needed to prove to the world that they were not the real threat and were willing to take care of them. Defeating dangerous pirates were an option to do so, taking out the ones that cause chaos instead of peace. As Kirito discovered that not all Pirates are bad, most set out to sea to find their freedom from the world government as well. The principle of it all was confusing to him, what was good or bad, Good or evil. There was no defining line between them, nothing to really define what each term meant. "Just how can we stop evil if we don't know what good is?"

A shadow figure appeared behind Kirito who did not waste time to answer Kirito's question. "There is no way to define them honestly. It's only judged by the actions of the individual that only can give the answer to that." The shadow stepped into the light as Kirito turned his head to see who it was, it was Sabo, the chief of staff. Giving him a nod to acknowledge his presence Kirito then turned his attention back out to the sky. Sabo only walked up and leaned on the railing and stood silent. The two of them only just stared off into space. Finally Kirito spoke up to Sabo on the subject. "So if someone is evil shouldn't we stop them? Not just the Government but Pirates and Marines alike?" Sabo only looked down at the ground below them at the new recruits and youngsters training. "It is true they should be stropped, but we should also not go out of our way to start a battle. We have to plan carefully so we can have a Tactical victory over them and eventually put a stop to them. It's not always about who's stronger than whom, remember it's about who can out think the other. That is how you win a war." Kirito smiled hearing this as he knew Sabo was right. You can charge into battle all you wanted but if you don't have a strategy you can be wiped out like a pack of ants against a human foot. It all made sense now, everything was coming together for him. "Thanks I feel better now, I must go now. I got some more training to do before I get taken out into the field again." Waving he then took off running through the building. He now had some stuff figured out in his mind, in the end that was all he needed.

~~~~~~~~
(Present day)

The wind began to blow gently as Kirito stood there looking at the city. It was true what Sabo said back then, he was now command of his own group of people. If he was careless with them it could all end in the matter of seconds if he didn't think things through. Perhaps taking on Marineford right now would not be advisable, maybe just stopping here for a while to let the men train would be better. Accepting the alliance with the Beast Pirates was in a sense the way of keeping him and his crew safe for the moment. However eventually they would need to be dealt with and more allies were needed to pull this off. Stopping here was a perfect idea, it is hidden from the world for the most part. The World Government wouldn't think to look here of all places for him and his crew so it was perfect. Now the idea of to stick here near the ship to train or go off into the wilderness more to go into a more harsh environment to become stronger. Everything was now in question for him to determine on what he was going to do. Keeping his focus on the city before him he then began to see outlines with colors of people. This was strange to him as he did not understand what it was. He could even see a few of the men from the ship as well. Raising his hand over one of his eyes and getting a light grip on his head. "What the hell is this? Why can I see everyone out there?!"

wc 2,197
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Time to train beyond limits. Kirito's next level Empty Re: Time to train beyond limits. Kirito's next level

Post by Kirito Gekko Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:26 am

Keeping his hand clamped to his head over his right eye, he could still see the colors of people. Almost every person in the city along with his crew in the distance. Everything was coming off as a shock to Kirito at this point as he was not sure what this strange power was. He could also faintly hear the voices of people as well. It was almost like he could hear a person's true intent in his mind. It was like as if he was psychic but at the same time he knew that was not true. This had to be some kind of new power of sorts that was always there but not heard until now. Closing his eyes and shaking his head the voices and color vanished by the time he opened his eyes. Keeping a shocked look on his face he just wasn't sure what that was. "Just what kind of power do I have exactly?" In this moment all he could think of was Sabo and Monkey D Dragon on what they would do. However in this moment he knew they were long since gone at this point and it was up to him alone to figure it out. Not even a member of his crew could help him with this as far as he knew. Not even Shinoji would have knowledge on this thing, even though he was a pretty smart person all around.

Turning his focus back to the city he knew that he had to do something to control this power before it caused something to go bad. From what he could see, he could read people's thoughts and see a color outline of them. It could be a form of sensory type of power along with reading their deep inner thoughts. To be perfectly honest, with this ability it would help against the Beast Pirates. If he could read their inner thoughts he would be able to stop them from making any move against his crew. This made Kirito heavily happy as he could protect his crew. His prayer was answered in a way, all he could do was thank Sabo and Dragon as he knew they were watching over him. With all of that on his mind he then focused at the city once more. This time the power appeared but a bit more focused than before. With his focus mainly on his crew he knew that all of them were alive and well. Their inner thoughts seemed calm and happy just to be living free. Having their thoughts play within his mind he knew that he had a good batch under his wing that he had to protect. Then out of the corner of his mind he began to hear a few other voices. It seemed to be coming from a larger building near the port.

"Today I think we should take a job in a resort town!! We should take it easy since Natsu and the others vanished! Fairy tail just is not the same without them and the others."

The only thing Kirito could think about on this was, Fairy Tail. What a strange name that he had never heard of before. Same with this name Natsu, it all seemed strange to him but he accepted the fact that he heard it. "I wonder if this Fairy tail is like a pirate crew of sorts. Well I'm not curious enough to find out. Don't need to upset the locals and cause a battle to erupt out." Deciding to keep to himself, Kirito figured that Shinoji would interact with them for him. That was good enough in his mind to leave it be. This power however was good, to be able to focus its details on a specific group and then pull in some from a further distance. It was going to be useful later down the line especially if they ran into any foes that would put the crew in danger.

Sitting down on the roof Kirito decided that it was good enough of training for now. It was starting to get dark out since he has been here for nearly half a day now. It was nearly time to build a shelter and find some food in this barren place. Looking behind him there was a smallish hole in the roof that allowed him entry into the house. This would do for a shelter, maybe even a home of his own when everything was over with. Hopping down through the hole he then looked around and saw nothing but dark halls all around him. The place was in very rough shape, so he figured being on the top floor was not the best choice at this time. Walking down a single hallway, he felt the floors creak and groan under his feet. Keeping his eyes open for a flight of stairs somewhere to get down to a safer floor. After a short while of looking he finally found the flight of stairs but it was heavily damaged from being open to the elements for so long. Figuring that was not the way down, Kirito looked at where the railing had fallen off on the balcony area that opened to the first floor. Gently climbing down the semi steep drop to the first floor he then jumped down to the first floor. Looking around it was rather dark since all the windows were boarded up to not allow the weather inside. Finding a spot in what looked to be a study, Kirito sat down on the floor and began to plot on how he was going to find some food.

He had a lot to think about when it came down to doing everything he needed. He could go about fixing up this house first and getting it functional perhaps and even begin to grow some crops on the land. It looked overgrown when he was out there but that wouldn't be enough to stop him from growing his crops. All the plans needed careful thinking before he moved forward with anything.

wc 1027
Kenbunshoku Haki 1027/1000wc finished
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:21 pm

Sitting on the floor he knew that the house needed a lot of work done around the place to just make it livable. The floors needed to be patched up, the roof needed lots of work, everything in general needed to be done. This place was to be the new home of Motion 66 while things were being put into place. The men needed a place to call home for while anyway since the place was going to be their base of operations for now. However they could not show themselves off as being pirates since this was a strange country of its own. "I should try to make some items I can sell to form some type of money here. Maybe with a type of profit I can really blend into this land along with the locals." Standing up he then looked for a spot to sleep for a short while. Looking behind a nearly crumbling desk he saw an area that was fairly clean he then sat in that spot and laid back onto the floor. Closing his eyes he quickly went to sleep to do some work the next day on his strength and to make money.

wc 204
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:38 pm

Waking up Kirito just stared directly at the ceiling while yawning away. He had a lot of work to do today as he knew that this house needed to get done. Pulling himself up he then looked around the room and knew the house needed to be cleaned. The windows of the room were still intact but needed a little patch work here and there. The electrical wiring was shot in this house leaving it powerless. However the power issue was not really a heavy concern for him as he knew that many more things needed to be done over that specific thing. Walking out of the room he then went up to the front door and removed the boards blocking it shut. Pulling the doors open they creaked and cracked at him as the doors were forced into motion for the first time in years. Daylight began to sink into the house as the doors allowed a cooling breeze inside. Stepping outside slowly he looked around at the decay of the plantation. They place had structures that had completely collapsed that were further out in the fields. This however was not a massive concern since they seemed to be storage structures. Right now his concern was getting the building itself structurally sound so that he could begin the work on the inside of the house.

"I guess I should try to find some building supplies so I can begin working." Looking around on both ends of the house he did not see any spot that would hold tools. It wasn't until he walked around to the back of the house where he saw a small shed like structure. He walked up to it and pulled the door open and peeked inside of the moss covered building. Looking inside seemed to be a small workshop for building things. Looking past all the cobwebs Kirito managed to find a tool belt along with a full set of tools. Calling it good enough for now he then walked out of the shed and closed the door behind him. Walking back to the front of the house Kirito stood there looking at it to see where he should start.

Looking over at the study where he spend the night, he decided to pull the boards off the window to the room. Once the boards were off he could see that the window needed to be nailed into the house itself to keep it from wobbling around. So he took out a small handful of nails from his pouch and grabbed his hammer then began hammering in the nails to make the window more sturdy. Once he finished hamming the nails into the window frame to make it stay strong on the house he then looked up at the roof that needed a huge patch job. Looking at the piece of wood that came from the window he knew that he could at least do some temporary repairs to the roof with it. It wasn't a very large piece of wood but it was big enough to cover a small hole or two. Turning into his hybrid form he then grabbed the board with his feet and lifted the board slowly and gently up to the roof where he quickly laid it in a spot. "Phew, this is hard work compared to just being captain of a ship. Oh well, maybe someday I should go back to that town and maybe find some seeds for the fields. Perhaps grab a couple members of the crew." Smiling at the fact he finally found a place to call home since they lost Baltigo during the great flash. Nothing had been the same since that day when it all happened. All of the higher up stronger members of the Revolutionary Army vanished without a word and many empty pirate ships sailed the seas. The day was very vividly placed into his head as he could not help but to remember the bone chills that he felt as it happened.

~~~~~~~~
(About half a year ago)

Kirito was walking down the hallway of the Revolutionary Army Headquarters looking for Dragon. He had many important papers to get filled out before they went out on their next mission. Finally finding Dragon in his office standing on the balcony Kirito walked in and placed the paperwork on the desk. "Sir, these papers need to be looked over and signed by you before my group leaves for their mission near Alabasta." Dragon only hummed at him as Kirito only lightly smiled as he knew the boss was in a daydream and was a perfect opportunity to mess with him. Getting a cheesy grin on his face Kirito only began what he thought would be a funny way to mess with his boss. "You know Dragon I heard talks within the men that Sabo is taking your position. They said that you were slacking off too much and we needed someone who can light some fire in this army." Dragon quickly snapped out of it and ran to the desk with a shocked look on his face. "No way! I don;t slack off! I don't know what you guys are talking about!" Letting out a light laugh Dragon looked down at the paperwork. Kirito only snickered then began to laugh heavily that his little trick to get Dragon to work had actually gotten him to begin working. "You bastard, you tricked me again didn't you? One of these days I'm gonna get you back for this." Kirito only continued to laugh as he knew that Dragon was not good enough to prank him. He then looked at Dragon with a giggly look and only said a few things. "Yeah, yeah, you say that every time. Just make sure that the paperwork gets don..."

There was a slight pause in Kirito's words as he saw a wall of light coming at the base at a very fast pace. Kirito dived forward to try and cover for Dragon but before he could reach him the light passed through the base and as quickly as it had passed, Dragon was gone. Still lunging forward Kirito hit the ground with a loud thud confused as to where his leader had gone. There was now a face of sheer horror on his face as a solid human being was just gone in the flash of a light.

Standing up Kirito could only help but look around to see if the boss was even still here even if he was just shrunk to the size of a ant. After searching for a few moments Kirito then got shook to the ground as a large earthquake had hit as if the world was splitting apart. Forcing himself to his feet he then walked outside and looked up as a he saw large pieces of land just falling to the earth through some types of portals. It was as if magic was hitting the world and some great power was now shaking the earth to its core. These new pieces of land seemed to scatter around and not just land in one spot. "What in the world is happening? Why is land falling from the sky like that. What is this strange feeling that I have." He just felt nothing but chills as the men who were out in the yard watching Sabo train. Apparently Sabo vanished along with Dragon leaving only the flames from the Mera Mera behind. There was nothing Kirito could do as he was just as much in a state of shock as everyone else was. This had to of affected the entire world too not just Baltigo. Especially with all these pieces of land falling from the sky. All Kirito could do was stand there and watch as everything transpired around him.

wc 1,334
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:31 am

(Few months after what became known as the Great Flash)

The Revolutionary Army was struggling to achieve its goals after the great flash had happened. There was more power struggle within the group than against the World Government that had rebuilt itself within a matter of days. However for us in the Revolutionaries it was more of who would lead us but no one could agree on a leader. Kirito was not even considered as a leader, he was only considered a muscle head for the group. How ever no one would even give him a second glance it was him who was sending people out on missions to get things done. This however did not last long as the tension between the two groups within the Revolutionaries hit an all time high and the army was now divided between leading parties. Kirito stood off on his own with a small handful of men. It was this same group he took to the East blue when he formed Motion 66. Knowing that the army needed to be reunified the handful of men looked to Kirito to find a way to unite them all as one again.

"Boss Kirito, the Repub group of the army is starting to cause conflict within the mission center. If the Demo and the Repub group can't agree with each other soon we could see the eventual end to the army. What can we possibly do?"

Kirito sat back and began to think about what they could do being just a small group. "What we need mostly over them is a power that will set us above them like what Sabo had. Perhaps that is our answer." The group sat there in a daze as they had very little information to go by. Devil fruits in this era were scarce as the World Government was more fast acting than the previous version of the group. They had found all the Meito as well and hid them well in several locations around the world. Something that was also wanted by the army. "Look for information pertaining to any Meito sword as well as a Devil Fruit. If we can get our hands on one of those then we can maybe get the groups to listen to us." This was wishful thinking as the other groups would get in the way or try and take the power for themselves. So Kirito decided to tell the men to keep the information they searched for a secret from the men. Despite being a small group they were gonna take on the World Government on their own for the time being and aim for the top.

The days turned into weeks as the information was being searched for. Kirito continued to cover for his men's actions by assigning the two massive groups to missions that would keep them apart for long periods of time. By doing so his men could continue to search in peace while the masses of the major groups were scattered. This however did not keep the fighting between them quelled for long. As the amount of missions they were getting began to become opportunities for them to mess with the other. It was all just becoming a hot mess until it got to the point Kirito was beginning to be attacked for it as well. While trying to get away from the fighting, Kirito ended up giving himself missions to take on with his group. Although overall the jobs took a bit longer due to their size, Kirito's group performed the jobs rather well. Overall their performance within the Army could almost match the larger groups on their own. It was not long until their mission took them to the East Blue where they found out the Government was storing the Sandai Kitetsu. This sword was a cursed sword that once belonged to Roronoa Zoro, the strongest swordsman of the Straw Hat Pirates. Being Dragon's son, Monkey D Luffy was heavily praised on both sides of the army. So having a sword that belonged in his crew would definitely tip the odds more in his favor of ending this conflict. Grabbing up his men, he quickly headed out to the East Blue. Though he and his men did not know this at the time, it would be the last time they would be seen together, alive.

~~~~~~~~~~~
(Present Day)

It had only been several months since that fateful day since his group had been slaughtered and he quickly founded Motion 66 with Shinoji on the same island. Kirito still held their lives very highly in his mind, especially since he had to avenge them. The World Government may have used that sword as a trap to lure them there but in the end Kirito managed to get the sword but had no intention of going back to the Revolutionaries at this point. The Civil war was beyond his control now since the army has probably caused a war between the two and found a victory party between them already. To find the killers of his group of friends, that was his end goal and kill them along with bring an end to this current government and form a new one from its ashes. First however he had to gain the power to do so and he had to deal with the Beast Pirates as well.

Thinking about the remains of the Yonko crews the Beast Pirates and Big Mom Pirates posed the most threat along with the Blackbeard Pirates. Those crews were labeled as heavily dangerous especially when their captains were still around and causing chaos everywhere they went. This was a massive problem with Kirito since they could easily uproot the entire New World and causing nothing but problems there as well. Their defeat was needed and it had to happen soon. However at his current level Kirito was unable to even put a dent in the crews before being killed himself. He had to put himself over the rest of them somehow and soon.

Finishing putting the board in place as well as nailing it down Kirito stood up tall and began to look around. He had to train soon and become strong enough to enter the New World. He was debating on leaving the crew here in Fiore with Shinoji while he went and did recon on the crews in the New World solo. He could not decide what to do at this current time since he was not every strong nor was his men. It was all a matter of finding a plan that he and his men could follow to make sure they stay safe. Perhaps gaining favor in the land of Fiore would give them the edge they needed to succeed. He had to meet with the leader of this land and offer them protection. Perhaps not as a full fledged pirate crew but as the army of peace. Since pirates are always grouped together with the evil ones using the title was not a good idea. So with that idea in mind Kirito had to make preparations towards making this happen and gain this country as a Territory for him to guard. Having this place as a home as well served many good purposes as well since it was in the first half of the Grandline and would offer great opportunity to stop evil in its tracks. However keeping the New World safe as well was another story.

With his goal steps in place he needed to prepare and even begin an adventure to the capital city of the country. Just as Kirito came back down to the ground he stood there as he saw a small handful of his crew approaching him. "Captain sir! We figured since you were out here training and all perhaps you could use our help gathering survival tools such as food so you can focus purely on your training." Smiling Kirito only nodded to his men and quickly addressed them. "Good, I need you guys to watch over this place and perhaps even finish its restoration. It shall be our home for the time being. I need to go visit the leader of this country and make peace talks with him. So make sure the men stay out of trouble while I do this. With the king of this country on our side we can act as we need to." The men nodded and took Kirito's tools off him and Kirito just went back inside to prepare for his journey. He decided to go it on foot as using his powers here would draw too much attention. So he gathered a tattered cloak and threw it on over his clothes and placed his swords inside the cloak to keep them covered. Walking out the door he looked up at the sky he prepared as for what would be a long journey.

wc 1,494
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:23 am

Walking a little further out the door he began to look around as he saw his men hammering away at the house. Leaving the house with them during this trip away was a good idea thus far. This trip could be taken by train but he wanted to walk for now since it would give him time to train along the way. Carrying a small bag of stuff his men brought with them, Kirito then began to walk down the road off away from the mansion. Without looking back Kirito made his way to the main road between the mansion and the outside world. Turning away from the city he then made his way into the heart of the country. Without much information on where he was going he decided that he would just figure it out as he went so he would use it to his advantage to avoid danger.

"Good thing the masses of people don't know who I am here, it would be dangerous if they found out I was an enemy of the World Government before speaking with the country leader." Continuing to walk down the path he then saw a small group of people who were giggling and talking to each other with special symbols on their arms and chests that looked similar to a small bird like thing. Was this that Fairy Tail group he heard about while using that power, it was unknown for the time being. He was sure to meet them later on down the line and would save his questions until later. For now he just had to get to the first town and then make his way from there. With his head held high, Kirito just continued to walk down this path on a way to become a stronger leader.

wc 305
left thread
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down