Anime United: One World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Administrative Council~
Kirito Gekko
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Kuroishi Homura

~Managers~
Kumo

~Moderators~

~Lead Moderators~
Fabled (Bleach)
Aria (Naruto)

~Sub-Moderators~
Bleach
Chaos Kaiz

Naruto
Vacant

One Piece
Kite
Koga Senju

~Support~
Mikoto Kurokei
(Tests & Ranks)

~Content Team~
Himurotaiki
Nightshade Servers: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!
Facebook Page Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Waylaid By Fate

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Waylaid By Fate - Page 2 Empty Re: Waylaid By Fate

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:30 am

Things were getting out of hand, and quickly at that. He had issued his command once more for her to stand down, and yet again she refused to do so. She went off on a tirade explaining the experiences she had been having since she arrived in the Soul Society, which was recently from what was said. If she had only been here for a few days then it was reasonable that she was skittish with everything that had happened to her. In retrospect though, she was a newcomer here and had no idea of the culture or order of things in the Soul Society. It was reasonable to say that perhaps both sides were at fault, but neither would back down. Tenjinsai pinched the bridge of his nose with his left hand, a headache slowly starting to form at his forehead. He listened as she continued to rant about her going on's, the treatment she had received, and a rather blunt summation of what she thought of the Soul Society thus far.

The only thing that Tenjinsai could really do in response was to sigh lightly. He had heard enough at this point and was not going to waste his breath on this any longer. "I am sorry about this but, you leave me no other option." Letting out a small breath, Tenjinsai turned his gaze towards the young woman and vanished in the blink of an eye. He had used shunpou, the movement technique he had managed to pick up earlier during his spar with Yuuta. He would have to thank him later for all the help he gave him. Tenjinsai reappeared behind the young soul, his left hand raised in the air above her. 'Forgive me' The thought rippled through his mind as he brought his hand down striking a hard blow at the back of her neck. It was all he could do to try and knock her out to bring this stand off to an end. He had no desire to harm her, but without doing something it likely would not end without bloodshed.

Hopefully once this was all over he could bring her into the compound and once she awoke they could get some answers. That was what he had hoped at least. Seeing what he did of her personality so far, Tenjinsai believed that she may be even more feisty when she awoke. there was only one way to find out though, and this was it.
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Tenjinsai Bushinji

Race : Vaizard
Class : Genius
Power : 172000
Strength : 70
Stamina : 210
Speed : 211
Energy : 226
Perception : 210
Energy Speed : 223

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:52 am

It seemed like once again he would not listen to her asking to just talk. Within a brief moment he had disappeared from her vision. She still had PTSD from Me attacking her. "Oh fu-" She was cut off before she had a chance to finish her sentence. She knew he was stronger than her, but still didn't want to back down. She felt like she had no choice to be honest other than challenge him. As his hand connected to the back of her neck everything began to go black and a second later- Nothing. She had passed out from the blow.

WC: 104
Aria
Aria

Race : Shinigami
Power : 36
Strength : 27
Stamina : 35
Speed : 65
Energy : 94
Perception : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:20 pm

The blow landed quickly and from what it seemed like, successfully. Within moments of landing the strike the woman before him went limp and slumped backwards. Tenjinsai caught her quickly so as to not let her risk injury falling to the ground. Leaning her up against his body for a moment, he sheathed his zanpaktou and then repositioned her body against his. Bending down slightly he slipped his left hand under her legs and picked her up, holding her between his arms. Now carrying the young woman, Tenjinsai jumped back over the wall and returned into the compound and made his way toward the main building. He would have to found somewhere secure that he could bring her so that she could be, for lack of a better word, interrogated, when she had awoken. As he moved through the compound he stopped for a moment when he happened upon some of the servants tending to their duties.

"Young master, is everything alright?" It was not surprising they had asked what was going on all things considered. He was carrying an unconscious woman and there had been a brief scuffle sensed just outside the manor earlier as well. If they had no asked if everything was alright that would have been more suspicious in his opinion. "Yes, everything is alright now. Though if you could have someone head to the gate. Her zanpaktou is still outside as well as one of the servants is injured and requires medical attention. See to it that her weapons are brought to me as well." The servant he was speaking to quickly bowed and hurried off to make sure these requests were tended to. 'Now to find somewhere to put her for now.' Perhaps he could stow her away in his old quarters for the time being. He doubted that they were occupied even after all these years.

Hustling off to where his room had once been, he made quick time and now stood before the door that held a part of his past he had forgotten. Tenjinsai sighed lightly, and then drawing in breath, grabbed hold of the door with the end of his hand and slid it open carefully. The room was almost completely unchanged as he walked inside. That was not to say though that it was barely decorated in any real manner. It was always fairly bland, Tenjinsai not spending a particularly large amount of time in his room when he was a child. He was typically out and about, spending time with friends or family, sometimes even training. It was standard fare for him and his siblings to train rigorously as they were all expected to become shinigami one day. To be a member of the Bushinji Clan meant to be a shinigami, and a great one at that. It seemed as though, even against what he thought possible, that fate was coming to fruition.

Glancing about the room Tenjinsai eyed his bed and moved quickly towards it to place the girl down. He rested her down against it, placing her head on the pillow so she would at least be comfortable until she awoke. It was the least that he could do considering he had just knocked her out, granted for her own good. A few moments had passed before a light knock came at the door. "Young master, I have the weapons that you had asked for previously. Shall I leave them outside or would you like me to bring them in." Tenjinsai stood up and strode slowly over to the door. "You may bring them in and give them to me. Our, guest, is still asleep." The door slid open and Tenjinsai met the servant about halfway into the room. They bowed their head slightly as they handed the blades over to him and then quickly turned about to leave the room.

Tenjinsai nodded to them lightly and then turned back towards the bed as the door closed behind him. He placed the twin zanpaktou that belonged to the young woman on a desk nearby and sat in the chair in front of it. For the time being he would just need to sit here and wait until she woke up. This woman was his responsibility now whether he liked it or not and he was going to see this through to the end.
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Tenjinsai Bushinji

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikoto Kurokei Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:51 pm

As time passed waiting for tenjinsai's meeting to finish mikoto decided to wonder a little bit since he knew where tenjinsai was it wouldn't be to much of a problem to find in way back. He gave Hayashi a nod that he was going to kill some time and was given a smile in return for an answer. While wondering around the estate a few guards often would stop him to see what he was up to after explaining who he was and that he was just looking around they let him be with a warning to go poking around to much and not to bother anyone. A few times he ran into some of the staff some of which remembered him and decided to stop him to chat, he and some of the  staff talked for a few minutes about how thigns where and how each other was doing.

After awhile though they needed to return to their duities and other obiligations. More time passed and mikoto decided to leave the estate for awhile to explore and sight see a bit, takuji noticed him about to leave and stopped him and suggested that they cleared it with tsunkai before him leaving. While he really didn't like needing permission to leave mikoto understood t oan extent letting tsunkai know where he was going wouldnt be a bad idea if someone needed him for something or so people knew where to looked for him if nessary. It took some time ot track down tusnkai but they did eventually after a quick chat mikoto let him know where he would be and if he had permission to go. Tsunkai agreed to let him go only if he took takuji with him safety in numbers he told him.

Mikoto agreed and he and takuji headed out from the estate. After some time of walking takuji struck up a converstion "So mikoto is there a reason yo uwanted to leave the estate?" honestly there was no real reason he just was bored of sitting doing nothing "No not really just wanted to stretch my legs tenjinsai's meeting seems to be taking longer then expected so i figure this would be a good way to kill some time" takuji smiled "Ah i see i get it not easy sitting around doing nothing for to long". Soon the duo left the seireitei and was back in the rokongai lucky they didnt run into any issues while walking through the seireitei.

While wondering through some woods mikoto started hearing things 'Be ..n g..ard' mikoto couldnt make sense of it and asked takuji if he heard anything "Hey takuji did you hear something i couldn't make it out" confused takuji shook his head "No i didn't why what it sound like?" mikoto shurged "I am not really sure it was very quiet possible i am just hearing things" takuji shrugged as well "Could be paranoia given the current situation its understanable". Mikoto figured he was right and contiuned on walking and taking in the sights. The two of them eventually exited out of the woods and wondered into town which they both knew was hanging dog.

Hanging dog was not the most safe place in the soul society but the two of them could generally handle any thug that could come their way. Many of the souls their recongized takuji as a shinigami and most kept their distance though there was a few that were happy to see them they most likely hoped they were there to deal with the thugs to some degree. Takuji gave a somewhat disgusted looked "The thugs around these parts think they own the place it's sad that there isnt more we can do" mikoto understood his feelings and agreed "Yes i know its once of the reasons me and tenjinsai went to places like this and showed them their is justice in the districts".

Almost on queue the two of them saw some thugs beating up an old man, it was at this point again he heard a voice 'This isnt right and you know it show the errors of the ways'. Confused about he heard either way he needed to do something "Hey you thugs should pick on someone your own size!" one of the thugs turned around looked at him and laughed "Haha look boys it a wannabe hero, oh and he brought a shinigami with him to oh we are so scared" the rest of the thugs began to laugh as well. Before takuji could say one word mikoto attacked and starting beating the crap out of one of the thugs before the rest could assist however takuji joined in and dealt with them quickly. Yet again the voice he heard spoke 'Show him what it feels like to pick on those weaker then him' takuji actually had to stop mikoto and pull him off the thug.

"Mikoto i understand but you must show restraint you made your point after the fith punch" mikoto apologied "Sorry takuji i am not sure what came over me i am normally not that aggressive". Both him and takuji helped up the old man asking to see if he was alright after the old man confirmed he was ok he warned them that they might have made an enemy of the local thug ring. Though that wasn't worrying to much he and tenjinsai used to do that al lthe time what was starting to get to him was the voice it was getting clearer and started influenceing him to an extent. He wasn't sure what to do about it the best thing he could think of was to be more calm prehaps clearing his mind would stop him hearing the voice.

After chatting with the old man for awhile about the current gang in the area a small child came up to them "Her are you two shinigami? because what you two did was awesome!" mikoto smiled "Oh no only takuji here is a shinigami just your normal person like you just fighting for whats right" takuji was going to say something but was caught off by the small child "No way you are way cooler then someone like me you both are!" both mikoto and takuji smiled at the child as he ran off being called by someone. Again the voice spoke 'Such a pure heart they do not deserve the suffering they live' mikoto finally replied to the strange voice 'I cant beleive i am doing this but who are you what are you?, who am i kidding i must be going crazy' surprisingly the voice replied 'Ah so you finally acknowlegde me i was beginning to think you were ignoring me on purpose'.

Mikoto physically jumped which puzzled takuji "Hey mikoto whats the matter? did you see something that startled you?" he quickly shook head and replied "Oh no its nothing though i am starting to think i am going insane but i am fine shall we contiune our walk?" takuji staired at him for a moment then agreed and they went off. They eventually left the town and took a break on the side of a road mikoto took an oppertunity to try and talk to the voice again 'So weird voice who are you and why can i hear you?' some time passed without an answer thinking he indded was insane the voice spoke 'Who am i you ask you  would know better then anyone, as for why you can hear me you finally opened your ears' he thought that was a bit insulting but began to think how he would know the voice and proposed a question for it.

'If you say i know you then whats your name?' for a moment there was silence 'My name? you truely do not know? i am .................' confused mikoto asked again 'I didn't catch that last part'he heard a sigh 'I see you will know in time just now is not that time' then there was silence he called out for the voice but did not get a reply. He thought to himself 'Now whos ignoring who' still he heard nothing. An hour or so passed while the two relaxed while the voice in his head remained silent takuji saw one of the villagers running as fast as he could towards them once he arrived mikoto asked what was going on "Hey are you alright whats going on?" shockingly it was the old man they helped earilier "No those thugs you beat up came back and are attacking the village".

It was at this point the voice in his head finally chimmed in 'This man is in great distress over something' with that obvious remark 'No really what gave it away' in a stern voice it replied 'More then his village being under attack something else worries him'. To humor the voice mikoto asked him "Old is there something else bothering you?" saddened he told them more "One of thugs started killing some of us and wounded the child you talked to eariler" with that knowlegde in hand as well both mikoto and takuji headed back to the village. Once they arrived a few thugs stopped them "Hey its the guys that beat our boys up kill them!" takuji quickly took care of them after which he told mikoto to go find their leader and stop him "Mikoto if you can find their leader and defeat him they will flee in fear".

Running through the village defeating thugs here and there looking for the leader the voice spoke 'Such cruelty how much of this will it take for you to call me?' it was not long after that he ran into the boss. He was stronger then the rest and bigger as well before he spoke a word the thug attacked mikoto drew his blade to defend and was barely able to stop the attack. The thug slashed at him mikoto blocked and parried with a slash of his own as the fight dragged on the voice spoke again 'You will need my help to defeat him' speaking back 'Well if your eager to help i wouldnt mind'. 'Call my name i will answer looked inside you and you will know it' being hard to consentrate during his fight he tried anyway time seemed to slow down and mikoto was dragged into his mind.

Looking around it seemed dark and cold there was a moon out and to be in a open field with building in the middle. Coming out of the building was a figure dressed in a full hooded black robe when it saw him it stopped and spoke "So you finally made it here took you awhile now didn't it?" confused mikoto asked "What do you mean where are we and who are you?" there was silence the the figure spoke "This is your inner world and me i am you" mikoto was confused yet undertood what he meant strangely. The figure lifted its hand "Looks like our time is up but we will see each soon" before he had time to say anything he was back fighting the thug.

Pushing back the thug mikoto took a stance and took a deep breath "Take their souls Rīpā" as a shadowy reiatsu came off of him his blade changed the blade straight yet the tip took the form of a scythe. The thug gave a worring look as mikoto attacked the thug boss tried ot block with his blade but it was shattered upon impact with mikoto sword. Another thug took mikoto by surpirse allowing the boss to run for his life once he was gone the rest ran as well. Takuji meet back up with him and smiled, the old man form eariler came up and thanked them both they were going to ask if everyone was fine but the old man answered beofre they could ask "Do not worry those that are still alive are fine those that are wounded will make it thankyou both".

Both of them left after being thank hundreds of time by the villigers back to the bushinji estate. While walking back takuji took this time to chat "I see you got your shikai once you said you atarted hearing voices i figured it was only a matter of time" mikoto smiled "Still wished you would have let me on it i thought i was going crazy" takuji laughed "I could have but it wouldnt have been fun then". Once they made it back to the estate they parted ways after letting tsunkai know they had returned mikoto went back to the place tenjinsai was having his meeting and sat back down resuming his wait for his friend to finish up what he was doing.

Wc 2134
Mikoto Kurokei
Mikoto Kurokei

Power : 70000
Strength : 60
Stamina : 74
Speed : 86
Energy : 160
Perception : 62
Energy Speed : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:08 pm

Bong, bong. The familiar chime of clock tower rang. Once more she found herself inside her inner world. "Hello?" She asked not seeing either one of the two sword spirits around her. "Hello?!" She yelled once more, but nothing. Only the sounds of the clock tower hung in the air. They were gone and with that realization a huge wave of grief washed over her. "I'm alone again..." The loneliness began to consume her. As it did the clock tower began to be enveloped by darkness. However she didn't care. There was a void that couldn't be filled no matter what. A piece of her felt torn away.

As the darkness began to crawl up her legs. She awoke. Shooting up with a gasp. "A nightmare..." She thought to herself as reality began to catch up. There seemed to be so much still left for her to learn about. The sixty years in her mind that weren't even there any longer. The secrets and memories they held. She was never lonely there however from what she gathered. She had the two sword spirits who were reunited and guide her once more. "Yes, I'm not alone." She had to remind herself this almost as she needed to.

After a moment of sitting there in silence and her memories of what happened catching up. She realized she was not dead nor in a jail cell from what she could tell. She was in a bed and the bed in a rather ordinary plain room. Not that she minded it so much as she preferred a simple room with no real decorations. In this room however, she was not alone. The man she encountered after fighting that guard earlier was in the room as well. With him her two blades that no longer held their shikai forms. Despite not being in a cell she was still a prisoner.

However he no longer held his blade either. Maybe now will finally be a time for words rather than fighting. After all, the damage she had done should be repaired as well. Both of the shinigami she had fought and defeated should be healing if not almost fully healed by now. So she swung her legs off the bed and planted her hands slightly behind her to support her. She sat there and stared at the man for a few moments. Assessing the situation she was now in.

"So, it looks like I lost huh? I guess I'm your prisoner now." She glanced at her blades again. "I don't assume you would return those two to me?" She asked knowing the answer already and followed the question with a sigh. "So what now?" She asked. She obviously was a lot calmer than earlier. After all she was in no position to be angry either. She could only hope that things could just be discussed at this point and hopefully he'll realize that none of this was her fault either. After all every time she did ask to just talk things through before she got into a fight.

WC:512
Aria
Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:36 pm

The moments passed as Tenjinsai awaited the woman's awakening. He had in all honesty almost fallen asleep himself as the minutes passed. However, just as he felt himself about to be released into sleeps embrace the woman he was watching over began to stir. Slowly but surely she woke up and the first question posed to him was the one he expected. Not only the first one, but the ones that followed after that as well. She had questioned if she was a prisoner, which was true in a sense, but not the word he would use. "You are not quite a prisoner, more of a suspect if anything. If you had not fought with that guard it would have been a much different situation." He paused a moment, remembering her demeanor before and their conversation when she had been more, obstinate and aggressive. She had refused to stand down because of the circumstances that been met on her encounters.

Tenjinsai wished to address that, in a way that might seem more understandable for someone who had only been here for a few days. "I understand your encounters with shinigami thus far have not been particularly favorable but." He thought a moment, trying to come up with the perfect analogy to use to explain it. 'Got it.' He clapped his hands together, and then point his right hand at her, his index finger extended. "In the World of the Living, if you are approached and questioned by a police officer, is your first reaction to attack them, or do you obey their command and go with them?" He hoped that it would put things into a more relatable context for her so she could see why she was being handled this way. The shinigami were essentially the police of the Soul Society, the entire spiritual realm as well to be fair.

This was hopefully, something this woman would come to understand in time, especially if she still held the intention of becoming a shinigami. Standing up slowly, Tenjinsai grabbed her two blades off the table and walked over slowly to where she sat on the bed that was once his own. He moved up close to her and placed them gently down next to her. "An act of faith." Hopefully giving her weapons back to her would entice her to work with him a bit more. He mostly did this for that reason, and there was little concern of her being a threat. Though she exhibited reiatsu equivalent to that of a seated officer, she was not a danger to him personally. If he had to put her down again, he would, under duress of course. Moving back to the chair he was sitting at, he sat himself back down and placed his legs up on the desk next to him.

"Now, all I want to know is your business here. Everything else is out in the open and hopefully if that guard comes out of this alive I can go a bit easier on you. In all honesty, I am new to this whole, authority business, myself." He crossed his arms over his chest and waited to her here response. Hopefully she had some legitimate reason for being here aside from wanting to become a shinigami. If it was that simple she could have asked just about anyone and they would have given her an answer, even the citizens of the rukongai. Tenjinsai suspected there was something more guiding her actions and he was curious as to what.
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Tenjinsai Bushinji

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikoto Kurokei Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:05 pm

While waiting still for his friend to finished up his meeting mikoto decided to take a nap given all that happened so far he thought it would do him some good. Hours passed while he rested still wating for his friend to finished up with his meeting. Little did he know that tenjinsai finished what he was doing while he was gone so he was wating for no one at this point. Mikoto dreamed many things while he rested like the time he and tenjinsai fought off twenty different thugs after a disagreement over a card game. They had many interesting adventours together though while in the middle of another memory he was awakened by one of the estates servants.

"Excuss me sir but may i ask why you are sleeping here?" mikoto stretched and made a loud yawn "Oh i am waiting for tenjinsai i was told he was in a meeting and would be out soon" confused the servant told him that tenjinsai had finished awhile ago "Pardon me sir but the master finished some time ago you must have missed him while you sleeped" the servant then walked away. Mikoto thought if that was even possible if that was true tenjinsai would have seen him and woke him. So mikoto decided to ask around to see what was going on, he asked around and one of them told him that an injured guard was brought in not long ago. So mikoto headed to the estate's infirmiry to ask the staff there what happened.

Since it was some time since mikoto had been to the bushinji estate he couldn't remember exactly were the infirmiry was so he had to stop and ask one of the staff for dirrections. After being told were to go he once again headed off. Once he arrived he saw the injured guard though he didn't get a good look at him he figured it must be bad. He asked one of the staff what happened "Hey sorry to bother you but could you tell me whats going on? i seem to have missed something" The servant was irritated until he realized who mikoto was "Oh i didn't recognise you at first mikoto this guard he was attacked by someone and was brought here for treatment i didnt get the details but master tenjinsai dealt with the intruder and is currently watching over them".

'Intruder?' thought mikoto how could he have missed that he surely would have sensed tenjinsai fighting even while he rested. So he asked where tenjinsai currently was "Really? do you know where he is right now?" the servant gave him directions to where tenjinsai was apparently he was watching over the intruder ask them questions. Mikoto thanked the servant and headed to where his friend was while on his way he tried to think how he could have missed the fight. Eventually he thought it must have happened when he left while he was wating for tenjinsai to finsih his meeting it would also explain how he missed him when he came back.

Once he arrived at the building where tenjinsai was he knocked on the door and entered. Seeing that tenjinsai trying ot talk with the intruder mikoto walked over to him and apologiesed for intrupting "Hey tenjinsai sorry for intrupting been an odd day so far" he spoke quietly. Mikoto sat down next to his friend and remained quiet while they spoke.

Wc 574
Mikoto Kurokei
Mikoto Kurokei

Power : 70000
Strength : 60
Stamina : 74
Speed : 86
Energy : 160
Perception : 62
Energy Speed : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:45 am

Tenjinsai could not say he wasn't surprised to hear a knock at the door, even more so who it could have been. "Enter" Was all he uttered to the intrusion into the psuedo interrogation. As the door open he heard a voice that was all too familiar to him and allowed him to put his mind at ease. It had been Mikoto, which ironically enough he was going to meet up with before all of this had happened. He apologized for his interruption and sat down beside him, giving a jist of how his day had gone thus far while doing so. "I can relate my friend." It had been an interesting day for Tenjinsai as well. If he was to assign it a number from one to ten he would most likely give it an eleven. He had started the day as a vagrant of Rukongai who had just acquired his zanpaktou. Now, barely twenty four hours later, he was a Vice Captain of the Gotei Thirteen and was interrogating a suspect that was seen assaulting a guard of his clan.

It was almost entirely too farfetched to be real, but here it was, happening right in front of him. Sighing lightly, he turned to his friend, offering an explanation for most of what happened while making sure to keep his voice low enough so she would not hear. "The woman here was seen outside just after assaulting a guard. She was, belligerent, to put it nicely when I encountered her. She refused to surrender so I had to incapacitate her and then brought her in here. Now I am trying to figure out what happened to bring all of this around and why she was in the Seireitei." He paused for a moment, looking up at the ceiling before a proverbial light bulb popped up above his head. He turned back to Mikoto offering one last tid bit of information, probably the most interesting of all. "She apparently also wants to become a shinigami from what she had said during our encounter."

It was an interesting thought indeed, but not entirely uncommon. Most of the individuals from the Rukongai were criminals, a great deal of them later would join the academy just to improve their living conditions. Her slight here would be something that could be easily looked over if she desired to become a Shinigami. To be entirely honest she may not even have to go to the academy with the reiatsu she already possessed. Beyond that she had also acquired her Shikai release, something Tenjinsai himself had only done recently as well. To think she had only been here a few days too, it was almost too much to imagine. Perhaps she was a prodigy, who knew, there was only one real way to find out.
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Tenjinsai Bushinji

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:06 am

After asking him all her questions the man didn't wait more than a moment to answer them. The answer to her first question was that she was a suspect and not a prisoner. Also apparently if she didn't fight the guard before the situation would be different. Which she found hard to believe due to what had transpired. It seemed he still wouldn't quite accept her side to what had transpired. He then went on to say that what she had dealt with in terms of other shinigami haven't been great. "You got that right." She thought to herself. He then went on to change it into an analogy about police. Which somewhat made sense, but the fact still is the first Shinigami she ran into attacked her first. A moment later he returned her blades to her. This was honestly unexpected as so far her encounters with the shinigami had been rather bad. So for him to return the swords to her just like that for as simple as she had asked even though he was stronger than her. It was surprising gesture and not of the personality she assumed the shinigami generally held. Next he asked what her business was here and if the guard managed to recover that things would go easier on her. He also admitted he was new to authority. "Does that mean he just became a vice captain?" She thought. From her understanding it seemed as if that were the first position of real authority.

"First let me thank you for returning my swords. So, thanks for that. I didn't expect you to return them from me simply asking. These two mean a lot to me even though my memories of being with each other are short. Now to answer your question. Police officers don't normally attack first without reason. So in this situation I was apprehensive from the first encounter onward." Of course she did kind of force her way in hoping she would be able to join by talking to someone else. "Next, I stabbed him with Ian. The guard I mean. Ian is a blade of change so when I stab someone with him he can change the current situation into a more favorable one. In this situation his wounds began to heal. He should actually be on his feet within the day. Maybe even now if it's been long enough. I'll also mention the blade doesn't work on those who've died." She said with confidence. She couldn't exactly tell you how she knew the effects of her blade to such detail, but it was just there. "Now as to my business here it is simply because I desired to become a shinigami. You see in my previous life I didn't do much with it other than hang out with some friends day in and day out. Being reborn in such a way was unexpected in all honesty. So instead of regretting my incomplete life I've decided to make something of this one. The shinigami seemed like a good place for that to happen. Especially with things seemingly falling apart I figured I could raise through the ranks quickly. Still, that doesn't explain everything that had happened. So, I'll start from the beginning since I woke up in this realm."

As she readied herself to tell her story a knock come from the door. Then the man before her shouted a command to enter and within the next moment another man had entered the room. It seemed to be an acquaintance of her captor. He came in saying it had been an odd day, but more importantly he said her captor's name. "Tenjinsai, huh?" She noted to herself. However it seems his friend would remain nameless for now as he agreed to the oddity of the day. He then began to explain what had transpired to his friend. "Belligerent is a bit harsh still. I did say I just wanted to talk." She thought to herself. After he finished she interjected. "Let me tell the story." She said to hopefully deter any chat for a moment so she could actually finish telling what she had started.

She cleared her throat and began to recall the events that lead to this point. "Well, first things first. I died and was soul buried by a zanpakuto. The next thing I knew I had awoken in the middle of a forest with a single blade. Confusing to say the least as later I learned this was unnatural. Not to mention why I have two blades now." She thought for a moment before continuing and recalled the encounter with the three thugs on the edge of the forest and Rukongai. "Next after a bit of traveling with the sword I woke up next to I found myself in Rukongai. It didn't take long to run into trouble however as I ran into three thugs. Of which tried to mug me for all intents and purpose. This was the first time I was accused of being a shinigami due to the blade I held. One of which drew a blade so I defended myself and emerged victorious. After which I wandered further into the area and talked to random people as I had come across them. Shinigami was something recent on my mind due to the incident with the thugs. So I had asked about that and general life in Soul Society. I was then informed of the Seireitei and if I wanted to join them to head over to here."

She paused again making sure she remembered right and recalling what transpired next. "So after deciding that joining the shinigami would be the best course of action I headed towards here- The Seireitei. On the way of course I talked to other people and picked up other tid bits here and there before arriving here. Immediately I ran into a shinigami who seemed to be on edge big time. At first he treated me like a child- Mocking me. He soon noticed the blade at my side and his demeanor changed accusing me of being from some faction or another. I tried to explain to him the truth, but he would not accept it. He accused me of being something called a Ryoka and by this time his blade was drawn. I had no choice, but to draw my own and not back down. I didn't want to give up on trying to make something of this life so I pressed forward. During the fight I also learned I had latent spiritual power. I was able to use Hado #19 to a devastating effect that surprised and overwhelmed my opponent."

She thought carefully as to how to approach the next part. "As I began to walk away I heard voices in my mind. It was cripplingly loud. It was the voice of my zanpakuto. I soon there after entered my inner world where I met not one, but two sword spirits. After undertaking a task with them I learned my shikai I believe it's called. I then woke up back in Soul Society with a second blade next to my first. I had gained the approval of the second one when I gained shikai."

She sighed and took a deep breathe. "Next I wandered through the Seireitei avoiding others as best I could until I stumbled upon where you had met me. Thinking it may be a captain or something I thought maybe they would be more willing to talk about everything rather than draw their blade. So I approached the gate that would lead to the mansion. As I did I ran into the guard out front. He drew his blade despite me saying I just wanted to talk. So I took it as a threat. He also seemed to underestimate me as he didn't call for back up for whatever reason. I won and then wah-lah. You appeared. From here you know the rest of the story. All I know is that I was told to head to Seireitei if I wanted more information as to how to join the Shinigami. I did exactly that, but was only met with difficulties and frustration. So forgive me if I did seem a bit angry, but I did say I just wanted to talk to you as well." She then crossed her legs  and leaned back releasing a sigh after explaining all that happened. She summed it up leaving out some parts like how she had spent more than sixty years in the clock tower. It wasn't like she could remember much of it anyways.

It was a lot of information to convey, but she had hoped that they would understand her situation from this. After all she wasn't informed about the academy or otherwise. So she wasn't ignorant by choice or anything to that effect. She had only listened to what she was told earlier and made her way here. Then one event after another happened and seemed to scale to the point it now was. "It could of been a lot worse." She thought to herself. "Also, if I'm to guess does that make you a vice captain Mr. Tenjinsai?" It was only a guess made from her rough idea of how the shinigami worked. She sat there paitently with her blades at her side and looking forwards toward the two men in the room.

WC:1,572
Aria
Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:19 am

It was, to say the least, an interesting tale that fate had weaved for her. The story she told actually almost seemed similar to the time he spent in the Rukongai. To be fair though he had spent over one hundred years in the districts as opposed to her two or so days. The more impressive part of all this was the fact that, even though she has only just arrived in the Soul Society, she is already as strong as she is and has acquired her Shikai. This was a feat some shinigami spend a great portion of their life attempting to achieve, some never even do. For her to have down in almost on a whim, it spoke volumes of her ability. But for the time being perhaps he should fill in some blanks for her, especially on the topic of shinigami as she seemed to be eager to become one. It did no one any good if they were going into walk into something that they knew absolutely about.

Tenjinsai slid his legs from atop the desk and placed them back down onto the floor in front of him. Standing up slowly he arched his back forward with a few pops of varying decibel carrying through the room. After finishing, he walked up closer to her, his arms still crossed over his chest. "Well, your story sounds fairly incredulous, if you were to look at it by standards from the World of the Living. Unfortunately you have managed to land yourself in the Soul Society in one of its worst periods in history." He sighed lightly before moving closer to a window in the room. His hands found their way to the sill and he squeezed it lightly lending some tension move itself from within him. "As of a few months ago all of the Captains of the Gotei Thirteen vanished, including the Captain Commander." He turned slowly, his arms crossed again but this time his attention placed on her.

"To put this in perspective for you, the Gotei Thirteen consists of thirteen division, as if that was not obvious enough. Now, each of these squads is led by a Captain. These Captain's are essentially the leaders of the Gotei with the Captain Commander serving at the head of them. They are the ultimate authority in the Soul Society as the Central Forty Six was abolished after they were all murdered in the Aizen scandal." He uncrossed his arms and stroked his forehead slightly, a headache beginning to form in his temples. Just mentioning the name Aizen was enough to cause a variety of emotions to swell up in just about any shinigami that had been around for it. He was a scoundrel that almost flipped the Soul Society upside down with his radical ideals. Not being particularly close to the event he did not know too much other then what he had heard from his siblings and uncle.

The topic was of course not one of the most popular of discussions and most tended to keep it at arms length. He sighed lightly once more, moving his arm back away from his forehead and continuing his speech. "Aizen will be a discussion for another day, hopefully something like that does not happen ever again. But, along with the Captains, all of the Vice Captains had disappeared as well, which is the rank I currently hold. So essentially any ruling body of the Gotei had disappeared leaving the rest of us to try and sort things out. Clearly with that kind of power gap, people are going to try and seize it." He began to pace around, letting his thoughts run wild in the form of a rant. If ever he had a quality that could be both good and bad, it was this. Currently at least he was using it positively and informatively. The king forbid he ever got caught on a bad day though.

"As of right now, the Gotei still functions mostly like normal. There are some Captains but not a full deck and the same can be said of the Vice Captains. But no one is currently occupying the position of Captain Commander, which is what these factions are fighting over. That is why you were accused of being in a faction by one of the individuals you encounter. Things are very chaotic right now, it is just not a good time to be dead, so to speak." He sat back down, finishing his little speech for the most part and ending his pace parade. There was little left for him to say, other then perhaps addressing the factions themselves as well as her becoming a shinigami. She definitely had the talent for it, if it was not obvious enough. It was just a question of seeing if she would agree to such a thing. There was only one way to find out, and that was to ask.

"The only thing really left to really cover that you may need to know would be regarding the factions. There are currently four factions that are vying for power over the Gotei. I personally do not know who the leaders of the other factions are but I know that my father is heading one of them. He is the Captain of the Thirteenth Division and one of the individuals attempting to become the Captain Commander. That has kind of led me to where I am now and by extension you as well. Which, leads me into my next question." Clearing his throat, Tenjinsai pointed at the young woman before him and offered a proposition to her. "You said you would like to be a shinigami, so I offer you the chance to become one. I can bring you into the squad I am assigned to as a seated officer given your strength. The only question at this point is, will you accept the offer?"
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Tenjinsai Bushinji

Back to top Go down