Anime United: One World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Administrative Council~
Kirito Gekko
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Kuroishi Homura

~Managers~
Kumo

~Moderators~

~Lead Moderators~
Fabled (Bleach)
Aria (Naruto)

~Sub-Moderators~
Bleach
Chaos Kaiz

Naruto
Vacant

One Piece
Kite
Koga Senju

~Support~
Mikoto Kurokei
(Tests & Ranks)

~Content Team~
Himurotaiki
Nightshade Servers: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!
Facebook Page Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Call To Arms

Go down

Call To Arms Empty Call To Arms

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:05 pm

Tenjinsai arrived at the entrance to the meeting hall only seconds after having left his barracks. His body moved with urgency, though he knew it would be roughly an hour until all the Captain's, or their stand ins, would be present. Sitting idly and waiting for the others to arrive for the emergency session was the most proactive thing he could do at the moment. Whether he was here or not, nothing was going to advance the situation in a positive direction. This was the only thing that he could do that was a step in the right direction and would also set his mind at ease. The young Captain wanted the situation handled as quickly as possible. There was already enough on his and the Soul Society's plate at the moment, this arrancar situation could not wait. If there was any chance that, in similar fashion to the shinigami, that the hollows and arrancar were restructuring and filling their power structures, there would be no time to waste.

The last time that the arrancar grew out of control was during the Aizen incident. Granted, he had accelerated the process a great deal and spawned many beings of greater than normal strength. Still, many of the beings that he created would certainly still exist. Many of the shinigami that were not in the upper echelons still existed and now sat in the Gotei Thirteen's positions of power, himself included. There was no way to say, with any certainty, that the same thing had not occurred in Hueco Mundo. They may be piecing themselves back together slowly and are finally coming to a point of stability; A point stable enough that they are beginning to probe into the world of the living once again. Granted, hollows have ran rampant since the civil war, but an arrancar, let alone a Vasto Lorde classed one, had not been seen for many years.

Tenjinsai sighed loudly, his right arm placed on the door as he leaned against it. His gazed traced along the ground as he tried to organize and settle his thoughts. His mind raced wildly with all of the recent goings-on. The civil war had only just been settled, he had pledged the Soul Society to assist in another war to liberate the world of the living, and now arrancar were popping up as well. The young Captain had inherited the mantle of responsibility and the weight of it continued to grow heavier and heavier. He found himself reflecting on his decisions and wondering, did he truly make the right decision for the Soul Society. He knew that what he was doing was right, at least according to his own morals and inclinations, but was it right for all that served under him.

He knew deep inside that there would be a heavy weight placed upon the shinigami, upon the Seireitei, and upon the entirety of Soul Society. There would be a struggle, a strain that would not be alleviated for a while longer. At the end of this road though, after all the trials and tribulation they would push through, the world would be a better place. They would create an existence of peace, safety, and prosperity for all that lived within it. Tenjinsai had learned a long time ago that the shinigami were guardians of the world from supernatural and spiritual threats; These humans, they were the charges that were placed under their protection. If some of them had to fight, to bleed, and even to die, that was their duty. He knew in his heart and mind that all of this was true. However, it all felt differently to him when he realized that he was the one who was pulling the trigger.

They would deploy on his orders, fight on his orders, and die on his orders. Despite being hte Captain Commander, Tenjinsai was inexperienced with leadership. He was rugged, capable of fighting expertly, and strong beyond all belief; Never before had he handled responsibility like this, and he constantly second guessed himself. Inaction would damn him, and choosing incorrectly would do the same as well. Time would only tell if he had made the correct decision. He had given his orders, the decision was made, there was no turning back. The young shinigami shook his head lightly, shaking the thoughts from his mind as he pushed forward silently into the hall. His mind needed to be honed, focused, centered on the matter at hand. There was no decision to be made in regards to this new arrancar threat. Leaving it unattended would just ensure it would become worse; A threat to the humans, and possibly a threat to the Soul Society as well.

The only question at this point would be who and how many to send to deal with this incursion. The young leader sighed once again, moving toward the end of the hall and standing in his position quietly as he gazed at the far wall of the structure. His eyes traced over every inch of it in detail as the time slipped away from Tenjinsai. Seconds passed as he stared, then minutes, and finally an hour before he was brought back to reality. The loud rattling of the hall doors being opened echoed through the chamber causing the young shinigami to turn and face the culprit. It was the first of many to join the emergency meeting, and to his surprise it was his father who would arrive first. Behind the elder shinigami were several people following close behind, namely Tsunkai, his eldest sibling and a Vice Captain, the family friend and fellow Captain Sansuka, and finally Tenjinsai's own Vice Captain and close friend, Mikoto.

The small group funneled in quickly and took their places, Mikoto standing just to the right of Tenjinsai himself. "Thank you all for coming as quickly as you have. The others will hopefully be arriving soon and we can begin conducting business." Tenjinsai said, addressing those who had gathered. His father retorted quickly, speaking from the depths of the hall in position. "I would certainly hope our fellow officers would respond hastily to an emergency summons. Though the track record would point to the opposite." Sansuka snickered lightly at the comment despite Tenkai certainly not presenting it as a joke, as was his want. The younger of the two Captain's had at least seen fit to don his haori and stand at attention instead of lounging as was his preference. The man was aloof but also, at the very least, professional when it called for it. Silence encompassed the room after his fathers comment, the small gathering choosing to remain in silence until the others gathered.

Thankfully only several minutes passed before more began to arrive to the hall, Captains and Vice Captains shuffling in slowly until each and every squads executive officers were accounted for. Now with the representatives of each squad gathered, the doors to the hall were closed and the meeting could begin. Tenjinsai stepped forward slightly, his arms folded over his chest as he addressed the room. "Now that everyone is here we can convene this emergency meeting that I have called. Thank you all for coming as quickly as you could. I assure you that I would not have brought us together unless I thought it were necessary." The young Captain paused a moment as one of his peers stepped forward, Captain Sakurako. "Captain Commander, if I may interrupt, I have received reports from scounts recently in the world of the living and believe that I am privy to the topic of discussion. If I may, I could divulge information the gathered and perhaps shed some light that even you may not be aware."

Tenjinsai swung his arm out slowly, gesturing to the elder Captain to proceed. Giving a light nod of appreciation, Haruka addressed the room. "I have received reports from several members of the Onmitsukidou that were sent to the scout the world of the living. This was done to gather information for the upcoming conflict we are assisting the humans in. However, findings have indicated another threat, one that may be more immediate and concerning for us. Arrancar have emerged from Hueco Mundo once again." The Captain paused after finishing her sentence allowing some light commentary and bickering to spread out among those gathered. Hushed voices spoke to one another, sharing concern and disbelief. The young leader turned attention to the room and raised his arm, gesturing for all to settle down. Slowly but surely the voices faded and silence once again emanated throughout the room.

Tenjinsai then turned his attention to Haruka, addressing the female Captain. "Do you have anything further to add Captain Sakurako?" She quickly turned to face her superior, nodding slightly as she did. "Indeed, though not too much further. I do not have any specific gauges on power but I have been informed that a small group of arrancar had been spotted. They have been placed in the Adjuchas and Vasto Lorde range given what the scouts could discern without being discovered." Giving another brief nod to Tenjinsai, the 2nd Division Captain took her position back in the hall and stood at attention, her report complete. "Thank you for that, Captain Sakurako." Tenjinsai spoke as he placed his arms within his haori sleeves and began to pace. "This report is indeed accurate. I recently received some readings from the Twelfth Division in regards to these Arrancar incursions.

Most accurate readings have been given and there are several with the Adjuchas range and one that was found in the Vasto Lorde category. I do not think I need to explain how urgent of a situation this is."
Quickly after speaking another Captain stepped forward; This time it was the Captain Taro of the 11th Division. "Well what are we waiting for then. Let's go to the world of the living and show them what for!" Tenjinsai smiled lightly and nodded, pointing at his fellow Captain and shaking his hand slightly in agreement. "You are on the right track Captain Taro, however this is not something we can take lightly. A group needs to be assembled to handle these threats, a group made up of those in this very room." Within moments of speaking several individuals pressed forward and enlisted quickly into this proposed group. As his eyes scanned the group in front of him he hesitated for only a moment when glancing at one of the volunteers, his brother Tsunkai.

His elder sibling knew what he was doing though, he had volunteered himself because he believed himself capable for the task. It was his place to give orders, but not to second guess or short change his subordinates. Tsunkai was strong, and he believed in his abilities. "Those of you who have stepped forward, are you certain you wish to undertake this task? This is a dangerous mission that you may not return from." The group stood in a small line before him, all at attention and staring at him with determination in their eyes. "Yes sir!" They shouted at him in unison to his inquiry. "Well then, I suppose I will leave it in your capable hands. Acquire reports from the Onmitsukidou and the Twelfth Division before heading out." The group of five before him bowed low before rising and turning around quickly to leave the hall. "As for the rest of you, dismissed." The rest of those gathered gave him a low bow and then quickly departed the room, leaving only Tenjinsai and Mikoto standing in the large empty hall.

Mikoto stepped forward, nudging his Captain on the shoulder with his arm. "Hey, Tenjinsai, I'm sure everything will be fine." Tenjinsai turned his head over to his friend, an eyebrow raised to the statement. "What makes you think that I am worried?" Mikoto smirked lightly, crossing his arms over his chest as he responded. "I spent over one hundred years in the rukongai with you, I can read you like a book. You are worried about them, about your brother." Tenjinsai swallowed hard before turned and looking out toward the doors of the hall. "You are correct my friend, I cannot help but be concerned. They are going out to fight Arrancar, one of the most dangerous adversaries we've ever faced. I believe in their abilities, but I don't want to think that I may have just sent them to their deaths." Tenjinsai felt a light prod to his right arm as Mikoto punched him in jest. "You just said it yourself, you believe in their abilities. Stop worrying so much and just put your faith in them."

The young Captain smiled lightly and reached out placing his right hand on his friends shoulder. "Thank you Mikoto; As always you know exactly what to say." His companion returned the gesture, placing his left hand on Tenjinsai's shoulder and shaking him lightly. "That's what I'm here for. Anyway, unless there's something you need me for, I need to get back to work." Tenjinsai nodded lightly and patted Mikoto on the back sending his friend off to tend to his duties once more. Once more Tenjinsai stood alone in the hall, standing amidst the silence without really knowing what to do. Kirito was busy training, there was still prep time before the war, the Arrancar situation was being dealt with, and the repairs and reconstruction were being tended to. Perhaps the only thing he had left to do, was what he truly needed, a good nights rest. Nodding lightly to himself, Tenjinsai vanished in a blur of shunpou and headed off to his barracks to get a good nights rest.

WC: 2,417

Arrancar Deployment:
11th Captain Saki Taro
3rd Captain Kazuo Hikaru
13th Vice Captain Tsunkai Bushinji
4th Vice Captain Tsubaki Ayako
6th Vice Captain Saburou Etsuko
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Tenjinsai Bushinji

Race : Vaizard
Class : Genius
Power : 172000