Anime United: One World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Administrative Council~
Kirito Gekko
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Kuroishi Homura

~Managers~
Kumo

~Moderators~

~Lead Moderators~
Fabled (Bleach)
Aria (Naruto)

~Sub-Moderators~
Bleach
Chaos Kaiz

Naruto
Vacant

One Piece
Kite
Koga Senju

~Support~
Mikoto Kurokei
(Tests & Ranks)

~Content Team~
Himurotaiki
Nightshade Servers: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!
Facebook Page Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Seireitei Jaunt: A Moment Of Peace

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Seireitei Jaunt: A Moment Of Peace - Page 4 Empty Re: Seireitei Jaunt: A Moment Of Peace

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:15 pm

Tenjinsai nodded slowly, Kirito responding with a brief explanation of the World Governments current suspected capabilities. If they had until the coming winter then they would have a bit more time then originally planned, but not by a wide margin. Either way, there was more wiggle room; And some was certainly better than none. With silence slowly filling the room the young shinigami fiddled with the orb in his haori once more, preparing to pull it out as he noticed something odd. His brother paused and seemed to be focusing on something rather intensely. As Tenjinsai observed the odd happening, it was almost like his brother had entered a trance, his physical body being here but his mind elsewhere. Just as quickly as he had metaphorically left the room, Kirito came back and snapped his eyes to him.

As the human did so, he pulled a rolled up piece of parchment from his person and unfurled it for the captain to see. On the paper was the image of a man, one that he did not recognize, accompanied by an unknown value of currency and the words 'Wanted Dead or Alive'. Kirito claimed to have been able to sense deep into the World of the Living from where they were, picking up this individual's distress. He then began to ramble quickly, desiring for the pair to head to the World of the Living and intercept this, Koga person, as well as save them from whatever peril had befallen them. Tenjinsai could only lean back slowly in his chair, his eyes moving from Kirito's to the ceiling as he took in a deep breath. He needed to process this information he had just been given and make sense of it. There was logic in going to assist this individual, another potential ally as Kirito had stated.

At the same time however, they did not know if this person would willingly accept to assist them just because they gave a helping hand. There was no way for them to know this person's temperament, or if the circumstances of their being wanted was the same as Kirito's. While this World Government and their Marines were trying to establish a new world order, or to potentially restore the one that was in place before; Certainly every single wanted individual couldn't be completely innocent, could they? In addition this one person couldn't truly be that large of an assistance for them, especially for the additional trouble that it may be worth. Tenjinsai had already promised the support of the Gotei Thirteen, the strength of the Captain's each individually being more then capable of handling just about any threat.

Tenjinsai himself was exponentially more powerful then even them, going so far as to say he could most likely fight, albeit with difficulty, all of the Captain's on his own. Truly, how much help could this one person actually provide to them. His thoughts now organized and the subject mulled over thoroughly, Tenjinsai released the breath he had stowed until now and returned his gaze to Kirito. "Kirito, you've only just recovered and there is still much more preparation to be done here. As much as I would like to indulge this, desire, we cannot simply run off to the World of the Living on a whim." Tenjinsai stood slowly, his hands shifting from inside of his haori and clasping together behind his back as he began to pace. "Aside from the inherent risk involved of us running off to fight an unknown threat, we know nothing of this Koga individual either.

Their allegiance, temperament, and morals are all a fog to us."
Tenjinsai then moved closer to his brother, standing beside the bed he lay in and moving his right hand to rest upon Kirito's shoulder. "I know you wish to help all that you can, but this is not the best situation to throw yourself into. You need to let your body rest and recover for the fight ahead. I am certain that whomever this person is, if they have gotten into as much trouble as they have with these Marines, then they can handle themselves." His hand patted Kirito lightly as he slipped away toward the far side of the room, stopping in front of the window and leaning on the sill. He did not know if the decisions he made were correct, but they were the ones he believed to be right. At the end of the day he could only do what he thought to be the correct course of action and hope that it came to be.

WC: 766
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Tenjinsai Bushinji

Race : Vaizard
Class : Genius
Power : 172000
Strength : 70
Stamina : 210
Speed : 211
Energy : 226
Perception : 210
Energy Speed : 223

Back to top Go down

Seireitei Jaunt: A Moment Of Peace - Page 4 Empty Re: Seireitei Jaunt: A Moment Of Peace

Post by Kirito Gekko Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:58 pm

Kirito sat there and listened to his brother's words and knew he was right. Koga seemed to be strong but his alignment was unknown. It was true the Marines were the evil force of the world along side the World Government, however where Koga stood on the spectrum was unknown. It was known that Koga's bounty was only one hundred million below his own but his stance was the problem. An investigation was needed into the situation.

"Perhaps you are right. However eventually we will need one of his people on the new world council. We can deal with that after we finish my training." As he was sitting there he then noticed someone walk in with his food as he began to drool looking at it. The food looked so well cooked and it was looking like the best thing he had seen in a long time. Not wasting any time at all, Kirito picked up his chop sticks and began to eat his food. There was a strange org on Tenjinsai's person however he knew it wasnt too much of a concern at this time. As he finished his food he said thank you for the meal as he then laid back and began to relax for the first time in ages.

wc 218
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Race : Human (Pirate)
Class : Brute

https://animeunitedoneworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:20 pm

It seemed that he successfully managed to get Kirito to see things from his point of view. He never truly said no to the request, simply to just wait a while longer. There were too many things they did not know about this person; A large question mark that potentially carried just as much risk. For the time being though there was plenty to plan, and potentially just as much to discuss. As the young Captain observed his brother eat, with an appetite that could only be described as monstrous, he decided now would be as good a time as ever to reveal the small orb in his possession. Rifling through his haori it did not take long to locate the object and reveal it to the room. Resting on his palm, though clutched tightly between his fingers, Tenjinsai held the orange artifact up, gesturing it toward Kirito. "I was not sure when you had first spoken but I believed this to be one of the objects you expressed interest towards."

Tenjinsai held the object up a bit higher, making sure it was in clear view for his brother to observe. The entire time this orb was held up Tenjinsai did not once glance at it, his eyes fixated on Kirito and observing his reaction. His words would certainly say a great deal; However his body would tell him even more. "I was not entirely sure what I had in possession, if this is infact one of said orbs, until you had piped up over it. This was the reason I had raced off so quickly before."

WC: 347
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Tenjinsai Bushinji

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:54 pm

Seeing the dragon ball in his brother's possession was more than enough reason to know that there were people gathering them as well. This only made him worry even more. What if they were to fall into enemy hands and grant them a wish that would make them invincible. Either way, now was the time for him to reveal his own Dragon Ball.

Reaching within his own body, it began to turn into mochi as he then pulled out a five star dragon ball and held it out to Tenjinsai's dragon ball causing them both to flash and glow in sync with one another. "As you can see, they are real. However with their ability to grant wishes i feel they might fall into the wrong hands." Looking down at his own dragon ball he knew that he could make them harmless as well. "The only good thing is if a wish is made when all seven are gathered together the dragon balls go inert for a year from what I heard. In which case I do have a wish i'd like to make with them. I'd like to have the power of a Shinigami like you. I want to better serve not only my world but this one as well. It feels like home to me, a feeling I haven't had since I was very young."

That was now a goal to achieve, become a Shinigami so that he could protect everyone. Even those in the Soul Society he wanted to protect them all. In the end it was up to everyone working together to gather all Seven and use them before those that are evil could.

wc 286
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:49 am

Though he had already assumed it to be the case, Tenjinsai was both relieved and concerned at the confirmation he had received. The small orange orb in his possession was in fact the genuine article, one of seven at least. Now that there was no doubt in his mind of what it was, he needed to make sure it remained safe with no uncertainty. Moving to place it back into his haori, he paused a moment as Kirito began to move unusually. His brother's body transformed to that odd mochi consistency and produced a small object, one that was eerily similar to the one in his own hand.

Tenjinsai stood silent, the orb still in his hand extended out toward his brother as the other came close to it. Once within a certain distance both orbs began to resonate and pulse with energy in sync. The young shinigami could only stare in awe as he observed these mystical objects thrum with an unimaginable power. His concentration was snapped from the orbs as Kirito spoke. He expressed the same sentiment that Tenjinsai had toward the orbs; They were inherently dangerous if they fell into the wrong hands.

Tenjinsai nodded slightly, drawing the orb back toward himself to place it inside of his haori. What happened next though was something Tenjinsai would never have expected to hear in his life time. Kirito had expressed the desire to use these orbs to make a wish, and not just any wish either; His brother wanted to use the power of the dragonballs to become a shinigami. The young captain was taken aback, not by distaste or anger, simply by the overwhelming ramifications that came with such a decision.

The last time a human was given the powers of a shinigami was a period of both great upheaval and growth for the Soul Society. While some of the notions of the past had been overturned and disappeared, some of the greatest threats that had ever been seen arose as well. On that same note though, this was inherently different then when the last human, Ichigo Kurosaki, had followed that path. His becoming a shinigami, and the events that followed, were all the machination of Sousuke Aizen.

The events at this point were not being swayed by an outside observer or malevolent force, at least not that he believed they were. Even still, the current state of the Seireitei and Soul Society was shaky at best. Peace had just been restored and they were now in a period of reconstruction and revitalization. He had already made a controversial decision by allowing Kirito to remain here to train as well as offer the Seireitei's assistance. To now push this envelope even further and extend the opportunity of giving him the powers of a shinigami, it may be too much at this point.

Either way, it was something that would need to be looked at again in the future; There was enough on both of their plates at the current moment to even consider adding anything further. Tenjinsai closed his eyes tightly for a moment and heaved a loud sigh. "I can understand your desire to charge into this headlong Kirito. You are filled with energy and fervor in your need to fulfill this great task. It is something I know all too well." He moved closer, sitting on the edge of the bed beside his brother as he stared off into the distance.

"Now is not the time for this though. The structure of the Seireitei is still fragile, barely being able to hold itself up in the new peace that I have created. Everyone is already on edge by allowing you to remain here as well as pledging our assistance to your cause. If I was to even broach such a topic with the others, my leadership would be questioned immediately." His hand moved upward, pinching the bridge of his nose as his eyes slammed shut.

"The Captain's would not hesitate to attempt seizing control for themselves again. The only reason they have not done so already is due to my own existence. My influence and strength are great, but if the entire council turns on me, I will have no choice but to bend to their will or risk throwing us into civil war yet again." Tenjinsai paused once more, his right hand reaching out and resting on his brother's shoulder to offer consolation. "I hope you can understand the position I am in and why I cannot entertain such an idea at this time. I believe though that you will understand how I feel when I say that there is simply too much at risk."

Patting Kirito's shoulder lightly, Tenjinsai stood from the bed and moved over to the window, glimpsing outside into the sky above. The fact still remained that, even without currently entertaining the idea of using these orbs, there were still five others out there. There was no way for them to tell if they were in the possession of others or if they were simply out in the wilderness to be found. The only thing that could put his mind to ease is the simple fact that without all of them, nobody could utilize their power. It was only a minor consolation to be fair, but a consolation nonetheless.

As that thought passed through his head his concentration was shattered by a knock at the door. Turning only enough so as to glance at the door Tenjinsai issued his command. "Enter." The door slowly opened following his admittance with one of the various shinigami of the barracks entering. "Captain Commander, Sir." The young man bowed and addressed both of the rooms occupants before moving forward toward Tenjinsai. They stopped a few feet short and bent forward once again, this time offering out a long object packaged in string and silk.

"As you requested sir." The young Captain nodded lightly, realizing quickly what was being held out before him. Reaching out with his right hand he grabbed hold of the object toward the center of it and retracted it back toward himself. "Thank you for retrieving it so quickly. Anything further?" The squad member remained bowed, shaking their head lightly as they responded. "No sir, nothing aside from this package." Nodding once more, Tenjinsai motioned to dismiss the subordinate and they quickly removed themselves from the room after bowing once more to both him and Kirito.

"I've always told them to not be so formal. I suppose they are just to nervous to act too casually. Either way, this package is for you Kirito, enjoy." With a quick motion Tenjinsai tossed the object toward the bed, assuming his brother would be able to catch it. He did not want to say what exactly it was; Instead wanting to see the surprise from unraveling the package. The young shinigami then leaned back against the windowsill behind him, crossing his arms over his chest as he awaited his brother's response.

WC: 1,167
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Tenjinsai Bushinji

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:37 pm

Placing his dragon ball back inside his mochi body, Kirito then looked over and saw a shinigami holding a long shaped box and handing it to his brother. It had to of been important since very few bothered them since he arrived here. Perhaps it was something important. Could even be that his brother was needed for something happening. However his brother only took the box and the shinigami left. It was only a package, so perhaps it was something for his brother. Instead it was tossed onto the bed and Kirito was told it was for him.

Kirito reached out and opened up the box and it was a new sword. Or rather it was that Asuchi that Tenjinsai mentioned before. This sword seemed to be rather sturdy and strong. Drawing the sword out of its sheath, Kirito looked and inspected the blade for himself and it passed his full inspection. Placing the sword back in its sheath he knew that it would serve him well. He could also sense a presence within the blade. However it did not identify itself to him so he shrugged it off to hope to solve this later.

"This is a very strong blade. It will serve well in mastering the Santoryuu Sword Style." Kirito then laid back and took a deep breath. He was starting to get his strength back but he still needed one more day of rest.

wc 241
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:43 pm

Tenjinsai watched carefully as his brother inspected the blade. It was an asauchi, the blade that all students of the shinigami academy were given. Over time, as one spent more and more time with this weapon, they would gradually imprint their soul upon it; This process was how a shinigami would eventually acquire their zanpaktou, as well as the personality their zanpaktou would possess. In Kirito's hands this asauchi would of course just remain as a sword, he was not a shinigami and was not capable of doing such a thing. However it was a strong and able weapon; Forged stronger than any weapon in the world of the living. It would serve the young human well, as Kirito then confirmed speaking those very words out loud.

Tenjinsai only nodded slightly, placing his hand on his own zanpaktou and nudging it slightly so as to gesture toward it. "Indeed it should, and it should never break either. These weapons were forged by a master smith who has been creating these blades for several millenia. With the recent happenings they had disappeared as has everyone else, so we are somewhat in a difficult situation. However, we do still have a small stockpile that should be enough to manage any new students for at least a decade. By then we should have a solution in place." The young shinigami took a moment and sighed, yet another problem weighing on his shoulders becoming a reality.

The loss of all these individuals was of course a massive stab to their manpower. Those that disappeared were the strongest and most capable of their race. However, in addition to their strength, the knowledge that they possessed was also lost; This was something that was not as easily recovered. In time the Soul Society would recover its strength, a full roster of Captains and Vice Captains would fall into place; But the knowledge may take even longer, or be impossible to recover. It was a problem for the future, but a problem that would lurch its way into the present more then fast enough.

'One thing at a time' He silently thought to himself before propping himself up from the windowsill, straightening out his robes as he did so. "So, you've eaten and rested, what's on the agenda now Kirito. Are you interested in training more, or perhaps we can learn more about one another's species, and their powers." Tenjinsai was entirely interested in learning more about what Kirito could do and the full extent of his powers. He had a feeling that, as much as his brother had shown him, there was still more to be seen. He could also use this as an opportunity to teach him more about the shinigami arts that all in the Gotei Thirteen possessed.

WC: 564
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Tenjinsai Bushinji

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:53 pm

Kirito looked over at his swords and then listened to everything his brother had to say. Apparently this sword was hard to come by since the sword smith passed on from this world along with the others. There would be a solution to this somehow in this world. There still had to be someone still alive with the know how on everything. Perhaps there was someone still around with immunity, someone with immortality. Surely there had to be someone of that nature around still breathing.

"You said that your sword smith is dead? What about someone with Immortality? Wouldn't they survive as well? I know of some folklore from some lands that there are people who were decades old even older who had many old skills. Don't you guys have someone like that?" If this could answer his question there was only one person that came to mind to solve this problem. Kitetsu from Land of Wano who made the cursed sword he carried. Surely there would be swordsmiths everywhere as well. Perhaps this was an issue that could be solved easily enough.

wc 187
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:46 pm

"This, individual, that forged these swords was the person who invented the forging method that was used for creating asauchi. I can only guess at how long they had been creating these blades, let alone had been alive." Tenjinsai paused, turning to look out the window and placing his hands down on the edge of the window, leaning his weight against it. "If any normal forge could do there are dozens of people who could fill in the position. However, due to this persons position, and the unique nature of these blades, it may be very difficult, perhaps even impossible, to find a replacement."

He shook his head slightly, throwing the thought from his head and closing his mind to it. It was not something he particularly wanted to think about, especially if the latter turned out to be a reality. "Either way it is something for me to be concerned about in the future. We have enough on our plate at the moment to be worrying about anything else. So as I had said before..." Tenjinsai spun around from the window, facing toward Kirito once more, his arms folded into the sleeves of his haori as he looked him over. "What shall we do now?"

WC: 307
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Tenjinsai Bushinji

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:43 pm

Kirito sat there and could not help but ponder on if there was a way to get swords made again. However at this time it was a bit much to try and think about it. As for what to do next, Kirito knew he needed at least one more night of sleep first before continuing his training. He did want to do some solo training and get his sword skills up to par as well as his Black Leg style as well. Both were very lacking in his spar match with Tenjinsai. It greatly showed his strength between the two.

"I believe I need one more night of rest. After that, is there any way I can get some solo training time in? I do know from our spar that my level is significantly lower. I'd just like to get my strength more on par with yours so I can really train all out and be able to really truly grow. After that then we can have one more match to determine where my strength is and we can learn about our races then." Kirito felt tired and began to start nodding off after this last sentence but tried his best to stay awake to hear his brother's response.

wc 213
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next