Anime United: One World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Administrative Council~
Kirito Gekko
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Kuroishi Homura

~Managers~
Kumo

~Moderators~

~Lead Moderators~
Fabled (Bleach)
Aria (Naruto)

~Sub-Moderators~
Bleach
Chaos Kaiz

Naruto
Vacant

One Piece
Kite
Koga Senju

~Support~
Mikoto Kurokei
(Tests & Ranks)

~Content Team~
Himurotaiki
Nightshade Servers: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!
Facebook Page Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Seireitei Jaunt: A Moment Of Peace

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Seireitei Jaunt: A Moment Of Peace - Page 3 Empty Re: Seireitei Jaunt: A Moment Of Peace

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:45 am

Before his eyes Tenjinsai watched his brother fizzle out with the last of his energy. The young human fell asleep in midair, held in suspension by the kidou that binded him. The shinigami had to hold himself from laughing as he eyed the man a bit closer. A small smile rested on Kirito's visage, resting peacefully after giving his all in their spar. Tenjinsai could only shake his head slightly as a smile crept onto his own face. He moved forward, standing directly under his brother as he released the kidou that held him in the air. His now limp body fell downward with nothing further keeping him aloft. The young shinigami glided gently upward, his reiatsu keeping him aloft as he leapt into the air and grabbed hold of Kirito.

The human's body rested on his shoulder as he then descended back toward the ground and landed with a quiet thump. Taking his brother from his shoulder, Tenjinsai lowered him down to the ground and knelt down quietly beside him. His hands glided over his friends body, hovering just slightly above his form as they began to glow with a pale blue light. It would take him some time, but he would use Kaido to restore Kirito's physical strength. He could assist is returning his energy to him, but his skill in kaido was not enough to truly recover it; The only thing that would fully restore his power was time and rest, something they were short on from what Kirito had explained.

Tenjinsai sighed softly as he continued his work, his brow furrowing as his mind idled through a myriad of thoughts. He himself was also exhausted, not physically, but mentally. His power was at its peak, and his body was well conditioned for extensive battle. The young shinigami's mind however was plagued with the continued trials he had undergone and those still remaining. Ending the civil war, rebuilding the Seireitei, and his continuing duties as the Captain Commander were exhausting. Now, because of his kindhearted and generous nature, he now found himself about to be embroiled in another war.

He just wanted some peace and quiet, a moment to truly rest. Soon, he kept telling himself, soon he would be able to ease his mind and send away his worries. Tenjinsai sighed quietly once more as his hands continued to work autonomously. He knew more then well enough that for the path he chose to walk, soon would never truly arrive.

WC: 474
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Tenjinsai Bushinji

Race : Vaizard
Class : Genius
Power : 172000
Strength : 70
Stamina : 210
Speed : 211
Energy : 226
Perception : 210
Energy Speed : 223

Back to top Go down

Seireitei Jaunt: A Moment Of Peace - Page 3 Empty Re: Seireitei Jaunt: A Moment Of Peace

Post by Kirito Gekko Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:53 am

Finally laying on the ground resting, his body was exhausted. Many months since leaving East Blue and meeting Shinoji, the fighting has never stopped. Especially since the large battle on Thriller Bark and the CP Agent on Wano. Some of his wounds still have not fully healed since the fight on Wano. However gaining allies from the remains of the Red Hair Pirates was a massive gain in the whole situation. Now with Tenjinsai at his side as a strong ally, the tide of the war is now in the favor of peace. All Kirito could think about was getting stronger and being able to stand at the front of his allies and protect them until the end of the war.

Feeling a warm come over him, his eyes began to open to see his brother kneeling over him. He felt the same power that was also from this spell power of his. Looking up at him he felt some of his strength return. "Your strength is amazing. I hope someday to be able to stand along side you with similar strength." Taking a slight deep breath, Kirito then activated his flames that restored his physical injuries but his stamina will take a short while longer. Forcing himself to sit up, Kirito then held himself up by holding onto his legs. "Thank you for putting me through that training. It has shown a lot of my weakness." Gaining some balance to himself, he began to regulate his breathing and relax himself. Looking over he saw his swords laying on the ground and used a little mochi he had left to bring them over to him and lay them next to both him and Tenjinsai. "Perhaps once I get a little strength back I shall train with these blades and hope that I can gain a third sword. Either way, I have a long way to go. I shall reach it within a year." Cementing himself into the goal once again, Kirito then gained more confidence to himself. It was now time to focus on getting stronger and hope that Shinoji and the rest of his crew would also become stronger as well.

wc 374
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Race : Human (Pirate)
Class : Brute

https://animeunitedoneworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:49 am

The moments passed slowly as his brain operated on auto pilot, slowly healing Kirito's wounds. Whether it was only a few moments, or perhaps an hour, his brother began to stir and spoke to him quietly. He spoke of his own weakness and Tenjinsai's strength; Marvelling at what the young shinigami was capable of and hoping one day to match his prowess. Tenjinsai had seen the strength that humans were capable of, the enigma that was their willpower and potential. He had lived through the days of Aizen and the Vandenreich invasions; He knew of Ichigo Kurosaki, the substitute shinigami that gained power beyond any that had been seen before. Even his companions that fought alongside him all rivaled the Captain's in power, perhaps even surpassing some of them.

Though the current generation of shinigami was strong enough, they paled in comparison to those that came before them. Even Tenjinsai, who stood far above them all could not truly bring himself to say he matched any of his predecessors. He followed after the most capable of men, the strongest of shinigami, the wisest of beings in their task. Both he and his brother had much more to accomplish, and even more to live up to. Though if Tenjinsai had come as far as he had, he was certain Kirito could do so as well. He saw so much of himself in his brother, the fiery will to topple any challenge that sought to overcome them. He would fight on to accomplish what he strove for, or die trying. That was his way, and that was Kirito's way.

"Well." Tenjinsai started to speak, his healing being all but complete. "We will have to take this one step at a time. First and foremost, we should get you some proper healing. I have restored your physical strength but your energy will need to be replenished still." Tenjinsai stood from his kneeling position, brushing off dirt from his shihakushou. He then reached down, extending his hand for Kirito to grab and help him up from his prone position.

WC: 345
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Tenjinsai Bushinji

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:48 am

Reaching his hand out, Kirito grabbed onto Tenjinsai's and pulled himself to his feet. Kirito began to wiggle around as he could barely keep his balance with all his strength gone. Putting both of his swords back at his hip he began to try and stand on his own but he just lacked the individual strength. Relying on his brother to hold him up right, Kirito began to try and walk but was very shaky. Perhaps it was best to let his brother lead.

"It has been a very long time since I have been out of combat for my life. Here in the Soul Society I can finally stretch out and just focus on making myself stronger." Keeping his flames going to heal any smaller wounds he had remaining, Kirito began to not be as shaky. "Perhaps after all this healing, we can get me another sword to train with. Right now I wanna say my strength is at a seventy-five percent without a third sword." He then began to feel shaky and closed his eyes. Focusing on training way too much while he could barely move, that is how life has been for a very long time.

wc 208
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:27 am

The next destination Tenjinsai had in mind was certainly going to be the medical bay at the fourth division barracks. It was one of the few areas that had not been destroyed during the civil war for, obvious reasons. However, it became more then apparent that despite having recovered most of his physical strength, he was still not all there. Their current pace would be slow so Tenjinsai would have to rely on, alternative methods, to get them to their destination in a timely manner. Grabbing hold of his brother, Tenjinsai hoisted him off the ground and slumped the man over his shoulder. "This may be a bit odd but do try to bear with it for now brother." With Kirito now secured over his shoulder, Tenjinsai set off in the direction of the medical bay. "Do hold onto those swords of yours now." The pair passed effortly from the hill, the barrier having been lowered once the Kidou Corps realized this sparring session had come to a close.

Even still, the young shinigami found himself moving at a more leisurely pace, both for his brothers, and his own, benefit. He had little time previously to even have a moment to breath, and despite this not being the ideal time to 'relax', it was better then having none at all; Plus, moving at high speeds probably wasn't the greatest idea for his brother's condition. As he vaulted swiftly through the air, Tenjinsai breached the silence with a few hushed words. "As a man who only uses one blade I find it, odd, to wield three. However, I have a suggestion in regards to what you can do my friend." Tenjinsai paused a moment, his gaze reaching far into the Seireitei and settling upon the structure of the Shinigami Academy in the distance. "You want to become stronger, not just in raw power but in wisdom as well I would assume. One cannot truly gain one without also gaining the other. Having power without knowledge is worthless, as is true vice versa.

I will attempt to have you enrolled in the Shinigami Academy. While you are not able to truly learn or master our arts, it may still give you further insight into our world and how we fight. In addition to all of this, though it will not do what my zanpaktou does, I can have you granted an asauchi for personal use. Let's call it a gift, to commemorate our oath of brotherhood."
Tenjinsai smiled lightly, a quick laugh eminating from beyond his lips as he continued onward. "First things first though, getting you functional so you can stand on your own. I can't carry you around forever." Time after time Tenjinsai was breaking protocol and standards of the Seireitei that had stood for thousands of years. Outsiders wandered in left and right, being allowed openly into their home. He offered them all position, power, and assistance without second thought.

It was certainly unconventional, but it was just who he was. These were individuals that he considered friends, that had helped him when he needed it most and now needed help from him. He would not stand idly by and allow others to suffer when simply offering his hand could give them salvation. The Soul Society had isolated themselves for far too long, it was time for them to take a more active approach and try to do more then just, maintain the balance.

WC: 575
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Tenjinsai Bushinji

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:57 am

Being carried by his brother to the medical bay was a bit weird but his swords stayed firm at his side and would not move no matter what. After a short distance was made Tenjinsai brought up the fact that not only strength could be gained but wisdom and knowledge of the Soul Society as well. This interested Kirito to the point of paying full attention to what his brother was saying so he could understand it. This academy was somewhere you could study the many arts of the shinigami and perhaps gain knowledge of the world. As knowledge and power go hand in hand within this situation but one thing puzzled Kirito. Was he capable of using this Kido that his brother was using? This peaked his interest more.

"Tell me, will this allow me to use kido like you can? Since last I knew that the powers you possess is only capable to Shinigami. The only way i could even gain the power of one is through that Dragon ball thing I got on some strange island in the East Blue." Drawing on what he experienced on that island with Shinoji made him remember the full power of the Dragon balls. It was a mystical item that originated from the Land of Z but scattered all over the world when the flash happened. It was this knowledge that presented itself right now. "According to what I learned from a strange man that came from the Land of Z, that a strange device called a Dragon Radar made by Capsule corp was capable of finding these Dragon Balls. There are seven in total and they are known for being orange balls with stars on them. In order to use its power you must gather all seven of them together and summon the Dragon to grant your wish." With this knowledge Kirito planned on wishing for power of another race, perhaps like Shinoji's powers but in the long run a power of a Shinigami would benefit even further and grant a solid path. Closing his thoughts he knew that this was going to be the one way to gain the true power of a shinigami. However with the Asauchi, it would put him a little closer with most Shinigami in terms from what Tenjinsai was a doorway to being a Shinigami. However his brother's first focus was to make Kirito fully functional again. It has been so long since he had fully recovered from any fights that he would probably be much stronger than he was currently. Many factors lead to exhaustion which pushed his body way too hard. Perhaps being fully healed it might open the door to even more strength.

With a smile on his face Kirito could only think of one thing to say now. "I accept your invitation into the Academy. Perhaps with the wisdom I gain from there I can bring to not only lead the world into a more peaceful place but also guide future generations. After all, we are just the pawns in the game of chess, the king is the future generation. We must do everything to protect them and give them a world to live in."

wc 547
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:36 pm

As the pair drew close to the medical bay, Kirito began to speak again. He first posed a question to Tenjinsai, one that he was not expecting but felt would come. His human companion was curious if he would actually be able to use the spiritual arts as he and other shinigami did. The pure, unadulterated fact, was that no one who was not a spirit could learn the shinigami arts. All living creatures possessed reiryoku, a type of spiritual energy, this was not in contention. However, living creatures only had a small reservoir contained within their bodies; The physical form was not capable of containing a large amount of reiryoku where in a spiritual vessel could. Whatever form of power Kirito possessed, Tenjinsai was certain that it was not the same as his own. He could feel reiryoku as it manifested in combat as reiatsu, a release of said reiryoku to be used in battle.

This simple fact alone ostracized his brother from truly learning their ways. He could study at the academy, learn their history and the wisdom they had gathered over the years. The techniques and skills of shinigami combat however would not be something he would be able to learn, not as he was now at least. However Kirito then added in something that stopped Tenjinsai's train of thought dead in its tracks. He had mentioned something called a dragon balls, explained what they did, and described what they looked like. While it was certainly possible for the knowledge of these objects to be unknown to the shinigami, it was rather outlandish for that to be the case. How could artifacts of such great ability remain hidden from the watchful eyes of guardians. Even more so far fetched was that he believed to have one of these objects in his own possession.

He had recalled being presented an object almost identical in description for participating in the tournament that was in the World of the Living. Did he truly have such an object in his possession without even having the faintest idea of what it was capable of. Tenjinsai found himself truly dumbfounded as they arrived at the medical bay; Too many thoughts whirled around his mind to properly form an answer to his brothers questions. As he touched down to the ground, Tenjinsai hoisted Kirito from his shoulder and placed him upright in front of him. The young shinigami motioned briefly, waving into the building and gaining the attention of one of the attendants. They quickly rushed out to the front of the structure to greet their superior officer, a mixture of anxiety and confusion evident upon their features.

"Ah, Captain Commander Bushinji, what brings you here...er, I didn't mean to question you, my apologies. What can I help you with today sir." Though he did believe in the hierarchy of the Seireitei, Tenjinsai would have normally dispensed with the formality of rank and authority, desiring for his subordinates to be more open and amiable with him. At this particular moment though he was now in a rush, needing to get back to his barracks immediately to procure a now realized precious item. He motioned quickly toward Kirito while turning around, preparing to head out toward his own barracks. "Please treat this man, he is a close friend of mine and a guest here in the Soul Society. Treat him the same way as you would any member of nobility. Kirito, do as they say until I return; I have some urgent business to tend to."

With all that he needed to say being said, Tenjinsai vanished in a blur, seemingly popping out of existence as he moved with all haste toward his office. If what Kirito said was true, in his office right now was sitting one of these mystical orbs of magnificent power. He did not necessarily plan on using it, but it needed to be kept close and safe. He would need to find a more, permanent, locale for it to reside in the future, but for now on his person was the safest place it could be.

WC: 686
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Tenjinsai Bushinji

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:05 pm

Being handed off to these, what looked to be a hospital staff. Kirito just looked around and thought for the first time in a while he might be able to take a break. No matter how short or how long, a break was much needed. Tenjinsai said he had something to tend to and will return shortly, prompting Kirito to only give him a thumbs up as he was too weak to really do much right now. He was then hauled inside by the nurses and his swords were put on the other side of the room. He was then laid in a bed with doctors looking him over.

A few doctors did come to visit him but they could not find any wounds on him but yet he was so fatigued that it had left them puzzled. "How should we address this man anyway? I know Captain Commander Bushinji said he was an honored guest but he's only human. A human with no wounds what so ever to top it off." Everyone stood around confused as to what to do right now until Kirito forced himself to raise his arm. It shook near violently so he knew that he didn't have the stamina to maintain it long, so he made it quick. He brought out his flames onto his hand and maintained it there long enough for everyone to get a look before deactivating it and dropping his arm down. Kirito then looked over at everyone to begin explaining. "I ate a devil fruit called the Tori Tori Fruit, Model: Phoenix. This fruit granted me the power of healing and damage negation through the power of blue flames. Like a Phoenix I can return from near fatal wounds however it's a heavy draw on my stamina. I have been fighting nearly constant for a year straight. My body is finally tired I guess." Everyone stood there with shock and amazement on their faces with the doctor only standing there with a smile on his face. "Very well, it seems you just suffer from Shell-shock mostly and full fatigue. With some bed rest and some good meals you might fully recover in a few days tops. Your recovery will be the easiest I have dealt with in all my years here. I shall get you a full course meal and leave you to rest for the night." Everyone began to shuffle out of the room leaving Kirito there with a smile on his face. He just loved amazing people with his ability to heal and the Phoenix as well. He was enjoying the pace of the Soul Society and almost wanted to stay here forever. Of course after saving his home from the World Government was top priority but this place would serve nicely as a home away from home. Either way, the peace here was the best feeling he had ever felt.

wc 496
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:46 am

Tenjinsai made good time back to the medical bay, popping into existence at the entrance as he dropped out of shunpou. He strolled quietly into the building, various personnel greeting and bowing to him as he passed by. The young shinigami gave brief nods to the various squad members as he moved with purpose toward the ward he knew Kirito would be in. He was not in critical condition when he was dropped off so he would most likely just be resting to recover his strength. As he entered the ward, he strolled about peeking into various rooms until he finally found the one he was looking for. Kirito was laid down in bed, looking as though he was getting ready to rest up for the night. As Tenjinsai stepped inside of the room he became hyper aware of the object he carried on his person once more. He had retrieved it partly to discuss its origins and authenticity with Kirito and now he was unsure if he truly wanted to.

The object just made him nervous in general and he was not entirely sure why. Perhaps it was due to the fact it carried a weight that reminded him of certain former shinigami Captain that had created an object of immense power to become a god. The object he now held on his person represented the same thing, the strive for power and to reach greater heights. His nerves were on end even before he said a single word. Perhaps he would just speak casually at first and he could gradually bring up the orb. He knew he could trust Kirito but the pit forming in his stomach still concerned him. He sighed heavily as he sat down, exhaling heavily as he did so. His gaze turned to his brother, looking him over for a moment before moving to look outside. "So I see they've already tended to you. Just some food and rest now and then we can get back to training I suppose. We need to get you ready for this war, little time and much to do."

Tenjinsai leaned back lightly in his chair, his hands fumbling about in his haori until they rested upon the small orb. He grasped it in his left hand and rotated it about anxiously, twirling it and studying its smooth texture with his fingers. He wanted to bring it out, to show it to Kirito and question him further of its abilities; Still he could not bring himself to oust the object yet. His nerves held firmly, keeping the object hidden, only inches from broaching the topic as he moved beneath his robes. He sighed lightly as his head slumped back, eyes tracing along the ceiling as his mind ran wild with thoughts of potential doom and dark intent that this object and its siblings could bring.

WC: 477
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Tenjinsai Bushinji

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:19 pm

Kirito just sat there as his brother had walked into the room and sat down. He could tell Tenjinsai had something troubling him but his Haki couldn't pick up on it at all. Listening to him bring up a small concern about the ongoing things Kirito could only listen and then respond. "It's no matter, the government can't make a big move until this winter from what my spies have told me. We have some time but not much." Just then his Haki picked up on something in the world outside of the Soul Society. He knew it wasn't the Soul Society as he could sense Shinoji as well. His Haki had become even stronger than before to be able to sense this far.

In this vision he sensed from his Haki was a man with some strong power. Within this range he sensed Marines and knew there was someone in trouble. However the face of this person is what brought more attention to this. Reaching into his slightly worn out shirt he then pulled out a stack of wanted posters. He then threw them onto the bed in front of him and began sorting through them. Tenjinsai and Mikoto's wanted posters fell onto the floor but Kirito was not concerned about this. Digging through the posters some more he then found the one he was looking for. It was Koga Senju, from the land of Shinobi. His bounty was over three-hundred million and was currently fighting some of the Marines. Holding out the wanted poster to Tenjinsai Kirito only had one thing to say. "I can tell you this right now, what I just sensed was this man fighting the Marines as well. It appears his home land is in trouble." As to how many Marines were there it was hard to tell as a lot of the land he was on was clouded. "Before the battle we should recruit him into our ranks as well. It appears they are his enemy as well, perhaps we can form an alliance on the cause of ridding the lands of the problems."

Kirito could now only worry about Shinoji as he was left in the world alone and with one of the Dragon Balls as well. This was dangerous times for everyone to be scattered but there was not much that could be done.

wc 406
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next