Kite
Koga Senju

~Support~
Mikoto Kurokei
(Tests & Ranks)

~Content Team~
Himurotaiki
Anime United: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!
Facebook Page Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Seireitei Jaunt: A Moment Of Peace

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Seireitei Jaunt: A Moment Of Peace Empty Seireitei Jaunt: A Moment Of Peace

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji on Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:48 am

Tenjinsai walked slowly alongside Kirito, listening to his expression of thanks. They were words that were appreciated, but certainly not necessary. Tenjinsai wanted this, not as much as his guest did, but still desired this outcome. Those within the World of the Living would all pass on one day and enter the Soul Society. When that day came, they would become subjects of the King and vessels he was sworn to protect. Within the confines of that logic, all beings, spiritual or physical, were under the realm of the Spirit King and were charges of Tenjinsai and the Gotei Thirteen. He would do all he could to end the strife that riddled the land short of bringing war back to his own home. He knew what it was like to live in squalor; To defend ones own life to continue being allowed to live. Tenjinsai did not want anyone else to suffer the way he and his people had.

Soon, help would come to them and set them free from their oppressors. They simply needed to remain strong and be patient until the time came for their salvation. Tenjinsai then paused for a moment, stopping in the midst of one of the various corridors that created the labyrinth that was the Seireitei. He turned, looking to his left, and then began to walk once again. He was taking a detour, one that would not take them to his barracks. There was something else that he had in mind, something he wanted Kirito to see. It would take some time to get there, but he believed it would be worth while in the end for what it would mean. He would speak to the man beside him for the time being; Conversation always passed the time more ably then not. "There is certainly no need for thanks Kirito. Perhaps the other Captain's may desire some form of gratitude, but I need it not.

I am simply happy to help those that would suffer under another's will. I have seen it time and time again within the century I have lived and I cannot abide it. Whether they be my people or yours, I will protect those that cannot protect themselves. Dying to exterminate evil, that is the spirit of the Gotei Thirteen."
Tenjinsai nodded silently to himself after he finished speaking. That sentence was the true embodiment of what the Gotei was supposed to stand for. They were not conquerors or peacekeepers, they were guardians. The shinigami were charged with slaying hollows and protecting the denizens of the spiritual realm. He would uphold the duty he had been tasked with and do his utmost to bring peace and stability to the world.

WC: 452
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Tenjinsai Bushinji

Race : Vaizard
Class : Genius
Power : 160000
Strength : 70
Stamina : 170
Speed : 211
Energy : 226
Perception : 210
Energy Speed : 223

Back to top Go down

Seireitei Jaunt: A Moment Of Peace Empty Re: Seireitei Jaunt: A Moment Of Peace

Post by Kirito Gekko on Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:52 pm

Walking around this place, Kirito felt like it was one big maze. The place was very nice and peaceful as well. Birds were singing in the background as the two of them walked down the pathways. Where they were going was unknown at this time. However where ever they were going, Tenjinsai might have a motive in mind for it. While taking in the sights of the place, Kirito just wanted to know more and more about this place. Its name, who built it, many more questions began to appear in his mind. These were questions for later of course. What Kirito wanted most was to start his training. His blood was pumping ready to go and become stronger than anyone in the Pirate ranks.

Looking down at his swords, he noticed that he was in need of a third sword. He just was not sure how he was going to get one. There was another sword out there that he wanted to have but its location was unknown. Deciding to bring it up to Tenjinsai, perhaps he could aid in finding it. "Hey, I have a favor to ask. I typically have three swords on me but as you can see I only have two right now. The third sword I had until recently got broken during a battle and I have been trying to find a new sword to replace it. It's called Shusui, it was in the hands of the legendary Pirate Roronoa Zoro until everyone vanished and the Government got their hands on it. Is there any way you can help track it down?" Kirito knew that he didn't expect a yes nor any help with this since they were already helping with a lot, it did not however hurt to ask.

wc 300
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Race : Human (Pirate)
Class : Brute

https://animeunitedoneworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji on Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:05 am

The two continued their stroll, heading to a location that even Tenjinsai had never been to before. He had never had the opportunity, or particularly the desire, to head where he was leading the two of them at the moment. But now, he had something brewing in his mind, something to show as well as do. They drew nearer as he could now see the path actually leading up to where he desired to go. It was a long set of stairs, winding upward toward a white spire with a large cliff alongside it. The cliff beyond the peaking white tower was where he had set out for this particular moment. He was sure it would catch Kirito's attention at this point, but there was no way for him to know where he was.

At least he was trusting as far as most people could be considered. He was in a foreign land, among people he did not truly know. Even Tenjinsai, who was the person he had known the best out of everyone in this world, was barely more then an acquaintance; That was, if one was to look at their relationship simply based on time frame. The two, while not knowing one another for that long, had fought side by side several times. Though it consistently seemed as though Tenjinsai came to the Kirito's aid without truly meaning to. Either way, through their limited encounters, and now time spent negotiating this psuedo-alliance; They had gotten to truly know one another.

Tenjinsai now wanted to use this opportunity to perhaps forge a bond and reveal deeper portions of one another. Part of him was doing this for himself, as he truly saw a great deal of himself in this human he had come to know. The other part of him desired for them to be closer friends as they were, in essence, the leaders of this strange alliance they had formed. Kirito would also eventually become a de-facto leader of the world that the shinigami would help to create. This needed to not just be a temporary venture of cooperation; But a long lasting connection between their people. It would be mutually beneficial for them and could provide a valuable ally to either party should a catastrophe strike in the future.

Only time would tell what would happen, but his first chance at moving forward with this concept was coming soon. In the mean time though, their conversation would carry on; Kirito asking him a question regarding a sword he was seeking. The young leader was truly at a loss for words, not being able to offer any type of help or advice in connection to it. He thought to himself silently, reaching within his mind to conjure up some sort of answer that may be of assistance as they began to ascend the stairs. There was little that came to mind though; Only fleeting ideas that would only be feasible on the future as it was.

He sighed lightly, continuing to look upwards at their ascension of the stairs as he spoke. "Unfortunately Kirito I do not believe I would be able to assist in that regard. We can track down spiritual disturbances with the technology we have. For a single sword though, there is no information I, or my people, would be able to offer. The best I could suggest is we keep an eye out for it when we start deploying into the world for hollow suppression again." He paused a moment as they continued ascending the stairs, trying to think further into the matter. "Perhaps when the time comes for us to move out, we will have luck in locating this missing item."

Though the phrase was not particularly useful, it was the most they could truly hope for at this moment. Simply by Kirito asking, he had just as much knowledge of this blade as Tenjinsai now did. They knew it was in the World of the Living, and that it was called Shusui. Beyond those two points, they were now in the same boat. It was just that Tenjinsai had no true reason to be invested in it aside from being benevolent. Perhaps though in the meantime there was something he could offer, as unbelievably unconventional as it may be. Though while it was far from the norm, it had already been done once already with another outsider he now called a friend.

"Kirito, while I cannot offer you the whereabouts of Shusui right now, I can offer you something. When a spirit attends the Shinigami Academy, our training institution, they are given something called an Asauchi. This asauchi is carried by the fledgling shinigami every waking moment of their day and is imprinted upon by their soul." Tenjinsai paused, stopping on the stairs and reached down with his right hand, grabbing hold of his zanpaktou' sheath. He pulled it from his sash and held it out in front of him with both hands. "That asauchi, once fully imprinted, becomes a reflection of its wielders souls and becomes a zanpaktou; Just like the blade I possess. Each one has a name and an individual persona unique to their wielder."

He retracted his zanpaktou and slid it firmly back into the right side of his sash. Waving his right arm toward the stair case, he gestured for them to continue their climb upward as he continued to speak. "What I can offer you for now is one of those very blades. I can request an asauchi from the academy for you to use. You will not be able to imprint upon it and acquire a true zanpaktou; But with the power you have and efficiency you wield it with, you may be able to imbue it with some of your power. If you can do so, the blade will serve you well and will not shatter under all but the mightiest of blows." The offer had been given and now it was up to Kirito if he would accept it.

There was no true weight behind it, simply being a replacement for the blade that he truly sought. However, if he came to appreciate and truly see what these blades were, perhaps he would keep it if accepted.

WC: 1,144
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Tenjinsai Bushinji

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko on Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:17 am

As they continued to walk around, Kirito listened to everything Tenjinsai had to say. Then a word out of everything he said pinged into his mind which triggered a memory. It was one from the near past but wasn't too recent either. It was the single word, 'Hollow'. Kirito could swear up and down that he fought one of those things before. Thinking hard he suddenly remembered, it was on Prodence Kingdom. Turning his attention to Tenjinsai right away he felt that he should know this as well. "This thing you called Hollow Clensing, are those Hollows giant creatures with white masks and a hole in their chests? I think I have fought and defeated one before, I think he said he was a Vasto something..."

This memory rang very harshly in Kirito's memory. It was after he severed his ties with the Beasts pirates before wiping them out as well. If this was the case perhaps Kirito could even be an assistance as well to that event. He then heard Tenjinsai mention that he was unable to find the sword at this time but had something that would equal to it if not better. This sword that Tenjinsai spoke about made Kirito very curious about what it might be. They both stopped moving forward for a moment while Tenjinsai pulled out his zanpakuto, as he called it. He then demonstrated how this sword called an 'Asauchi' was what shinigami used to create their zanpakutos from an imprint from their own souls. This sword peaked Kirito's interest as he knew that it would potentially serve him even better than the Sandai Kitetsu and Yubashiri. With this information in mind, Kirito was ready to decide to go with this new sword. Making the decision on the spot, Kirito spoke out. "I would love to have one of these swords you are offering. Thank you so much for it too. I shall wield it proudly for not only myself but for everyone around me." The two of them continued to walk for what seemed a while now, hopefully they could reach this location soon. Kirito was itching to become stronger.

wc 366
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji on Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:16 am

Under normal circumstances, what Kirito had said would have surprised him. However, with the way that the world currently was, him encountering a hollow was no more surprising then getting dressed in the morning. The connotation that he had encountered, what sounded like a Vasto Lorde, in the World of the Living was somewhat distressing. The hollows would of course take greater roam of the world while the shinigami were embroiled in civil war; But for a Vasto Lorde to be so brazen as to venture from Hueco Mundo. It could be an indicator that something larger was at play, something dangerous. Tenjinsai would be certain to make note of it for the future.

The question posed to him still hung in the air, with no easy way to answer it. Clearly the correct answer was yes, he most likely encountered a hollow at that time. However, leaving such ambiguity to these creatures; Without knowing what they truly were and eliminating any examination, it could lead to further trouble in the future. Any sane individual could understand that whatever it was, it needed to be destroyed. They were voracious in their search for souls to devour, having once been souls and losing their own hearts. However, unbeknownst to anyone aside from the shinigami or quincy, killing them, instead of purifying them, would offset the fragile balance of the spiritual realm.

He would need to be certain to answer Kirito carefully, as to avoid creating a repeat incident of what occurred with the quincy several hundred years ago. "What you encountered was, most likely, a hollow. From what it sound like, it may have been a Vasto Lorde as well. They are the highest classification of hollow, the end of their evolutionary chain." He paused as they continued their climb, looking upward and realizing they were drawing close to the top of this near endless set of stairs. They were drawing close to the Senzaikyu, which beyond would be Soukyoku Hill. He looked momentarily at his hand before speaking, pondering that which he planned to do. "We can discuss it in further detail later on.

The key factor however is that hollows are souls that have lost their hearts to madness and despair. They are much more then they appear to be. We shinigami cleanse them when they are slain; Purifying their spirit and sending them to the Soul Society. There have been, issues, in the past; That is a different topic entirely though."
Tenjinsai would leave the topic where it was, explaining the base importance of the cleansing that shinigami performed in their hollow slaying duties. It helped to maintain the balance of souls coming into, and leaving, the Soul Society. The balance was an ever thin tight rope that maintained the structure of their worlds.

Now as they had reached the peak of the stairs, Kirito spoke once more and was beside himself with appreciation and thanks from what it seemed. Tenjinsai could somewhat see the reasoning behind it, as it was in fact an unconventional gift in a way. The asauchi were the weapons of the shinigami and were used to form the greatest strength that they could possess; A zanpaktou. For him to present this to someone who was an outsider, and making the exception in doing so, it was a larger gesture then the weapon could ever be. 'Yet another step forward', He thought to himself as he smiled lightly and nodded his head.

"Think nothing of it Kirito. As of now we have become allies, friends even in these tumultuous time. What friend would I be to not assist another when in plight. I will have one brought over to the barracks so you may use it while training. Get a feel for the blade, as it were." As Tenjinsai finished speaking he looked out before him, the sprawling expanse of the hill that lay before them. Beyond that was the cliff side, a magnificent overlook of the entire Seireitei and well beyond. One could look on for hours and truly not see all that there was to gaze upon. Tenjinsai stepped to the edge of the cliff, the drop beneath him being quite some distance, the objects and buildings below too small to truly make out.

He turned to his right, looking to Kirito as his left arm motioned out over the edge of the hill. "Clearly this is not the barracks, but I desired to show you this. From atop this hill you can gaze deeply into the Soul Society. The Seireitei lies before us, beyond that the Rukongai, and even further the outskirts of the world." Retracting his arm, he placed them over his abdomen, hiding his hands within the sleeves of his haori. "This is the world that I have sworn myself to protect. I had no claim to our veritable throne. There was no one who demanded that I fight to end the wars and bloodshed. This was something I decided on my own, a destiny that I was to fulfill that I did not know I even had.

The reason I say this is I believe you feel the same when you gaze at your own world. A land that has done nothing for you, but one that you will give everything for. Rulers seize tracts of land to measure their empires, but you value the people above all else. Even if they were to abandon you, your blood would forever flow in their defense."
He paused, reaching his arms out and placing his hands upon his friends shoulders. "I see a great deal of myself in you before I walked the path I now find myself on. We are but two being on the same road, I am just a bit further down." Tenjinsai removed his  left arm from Kirito's shoulder and pointed it back out towards the view of the world before them.

"This fulfillment that I have, to look out on this land and know that I have left it better then it was before; That these people will not have to suffer as their parents, children, or siblings die needlessly. This feeling is what I want to help you achieve." He stopped once more, this time removing his other hand from Kirito and drawing his zanpaktou from its sheath. Holding out his left hand, he sliced the blade across his flesh making a shallow wound. Blood pooled slowly in the palm of his hand, ever gently dripping down the side as it flowed. "That is why I would dare to make this oath, upon this hill, for all the world to see.

I would have us swear an oath of brotherhood if you would have it. To support one another when in need, to laugh and make merry in joy, and to weep and lament in sorrow. To be as one person, one family, and one mind in all we do. What say you Kirito?"
Tenjinsai then stood silent, his eyes burning brightly with fervor as his hand hung out with blood splattered across it. There were only two ways this could end, and he sincerely hoped it would end favorably. If they swore this oath, it would forever bind the two of them together, and in tandem, their people, forevermore.

WC: 1,256
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Tenjinsai Bushinji

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko on Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:44 am

Kirito listened to everything Tenjinsai had to say about the hollows and the fact that the one he faced as a Vasto Lorde. It was stated that Vasto Lorde was the final evolutionary chain in the Hollow's life line. Which means if that was top of the line, it might be easy to fight them off without much worry in the future especially for himself and Shinoji. However, the presence of Hollows in his world was a massive problem. If this was not nipped in the bud before it got worse then things will get bad before they knew it.

Tenjinsai then took him up on top of this very large hill that you could see the entire landscape from here. He was then explaining the name of these places called Seireitei, Rukongai and the outskirts of the world. So which meant the place that they were standing in was called Seireitei. Such a wonderful name for this land. Perhaps they could build something like this in the Wano country. Both seemed to have samurai backgrounds and would fit together really well, despite one being human and the other being Shinigami. This was going to be a beautiful partnership between Shinigami and Humans alike. Both were ready to work together towards a future with nothing but peace in existence. He then went on the explain how he felt during his time of fighting for peace in the Soul Society, a land that did nothing for him but would give everything for this land. Which Kirito realized Tenjinsai was not only speaking about himself but Kirito as well. Which in the same manner Kirito felt those same feelings. Especially for the people he was king of. The Prodence Kingdom, one that Kirito originally conquered just to solidify a spot for his Yonko rank, but in the end turned into a person of the people. Hearing all of this brought a smile to Kirito's face.

Finally at the end, Tenjinsai said something that shocked Kirito and physically showed as well. He wanted an oath of brotherhood between the two of them. This meant if one of them were in trouble the other would come running and in vice versa. This brought a smile to Kirito's face who didn't even give it a second thought. "I definitely agree with the thought of brotherhood. Let's make the oath to be there no matter what. Protect what the both of us vowed to protect until our bodies turn to dust." Getting a really big smile Kirito just couldn't help but feel happy in this moment. He finally had someone to call a brother, other than Shinoji, who was more of a advisory type of person. In the end this moment couldn't get any better.

wc 463
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji on Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:29 pm

Tenjinsai was elated to hear the answer Kirito provided to him. This man before him would now become his oath brother, bound in blood and sworn to fraternity. He would prove an invaluable ally and a steadfast friend against all trials that arose in the future. This oath now gave even more meaning to Tenjinsai's own assistance to matters in the world of the living as well. The world was in turmoil and Kirito was to set out and give his all to repairing it. Establishing peace was his top priority and now being his brother, how could Tenjinsai ever refuse him. It gave him a stronger position in argument if any issues were to arise among the nobility of Soul Society. It strengthened every position and every stance that he took in regards to this matter, there was no changing things now. This was what he wanted though, a steadfast ally and a solid connection to the world of the living that was imperturbable.

Reaching his blood splattered hand out, Tenjinsai grasped hold of Kirito's own hand that had been wounded in a similar fashion as he had agreed to the proposal. Their hands clasped together, wounds pressed against one another and their blood mingling together and dripping down to the ground. With this oath, and that meeting and mixing of blood, they were officially brothers for now and forever. Tenjinsai smiled brightly, his grasp on Kirito's hand tightening slightly in enthusiasm. "We are now brothers Kirito, forever and always. Should there be anything that you need, I will be here to help. Whether it be strength to challenge insurmountable odds, resources to fuel your fire of liberty and peace, or just a place to rest and call home, it will be here for you." Tenjinsai nodded his head confidently as he finished speaking and then withdrew his hand from Kirito's.

Moving his left hand, he hovered it over the wound on his right and began to heal it using the meager kaido he knew. The wound quickly began to heal rapidly, only by grace of the sheer quantity of reiryoku Tenjinsai possessed. He made certain to not heal it beyond recognition of the wound however. There would forever be a scar upon his palm, a reminder forever of the oath he had made. Once finished, he then reached out and grabbed hold of his brother's hand, performing kaido on it as well. He left Kirito's hand in a similar condition, a scar being forever present on his palm as a life long reminder. Tenjinsai moved slowly back toward the edge of the cliff, the sun beginning to set in the distance, only an hour or so of daylight left before the darkness would descend upon their land. His hands tightened as he looked out over what was, in a strange way, his kingdom.

He was lord of this land, the creator and enforcer of any laws, the ultimate authority before the Soul King himself. Central Forty-Six had long been abolished after their demise under Aizen's treachery and then again when the Sternritter had invaded. There was no ruling body aside from the Gotei Thirteen and it's Captains. The civil war had effectively made their world lawless, each of the Captain's controlling their own portion of the realm as they saw fit. It was only now that the realm had been reunited under a single figurative banner, Tenjinsai at its head. It took a great deal of time and effort, more so the latter to be certain. There was one unspoken rule that had always reigned over the Soul Society, might made right. It was certainly not the most ethical of ruling principals, but it was the way things had always been. The Gotei Thirteen was a meritocracy through and through.

The leaders of it's organization became the leaders of their world, wielding great authority and privilege within their position. The only others that came close to the unofficial nobility that a Captain's position came with were the actual high class nobles that ruled the aristocracy. Even then, with so many members of the aristocracy serving in the Gotei Thirteen there was never truly a conflict between the parties. All of the hard work and maintaining of balances, it was Tenjinsai's job to oversee. Even now, with his plate as full as it was, he still felt it worthwhile to help Kirito as he was. In the short term, he knew that he would certainly regret it. Even for someone such as himself, fatigue would eventually set in from the never ending issues that would arise. He had his own realm to keep in check without also having to worry about assisting in the establishment of a new government.

It made him shudder slightly, the full realization of what was to come settling upon him. Even with all of the meetings, conversations, and somewhat planning that had been done thus far; None of it truly had seemed real until this point. The full measure of what was about to be done, and his part to play in it, was daunting to say the least. Tenjinsai knew though that he could, and would, rise to whatever challenge would be thrust toward him. He had just sworn an oath of brotherhood with Kirito after all; There was no changing his mind even if he had desired to do such a thing. Speaking of the man that was now his brother, Tenjinsai turned his attention toward him. Most of their time had been spent on planning, what was to be done, and how to prepare for the meeting. Now that popular support had been acquired and a plan had been laid out, there was the other matter of why he had come here.

Kirito had wanted to train, to become stronger to face the threat of what was to come. That was certainly no issue for Tenjinsai to grant, only becoming an issue of where it could be done. That line of thought led him to think, why not right where they were. Soukyoku Hill was not an area that many were prone to visit, let alone permitted to actually enter. Only executive officers, primarily those of the rank Vice Captain and above, were allowed entrance. It was large, out of the way, and a perfect area for training to be done. The question would just come down to what type of training Kirito had in mind. Tenjinsai had always been one to prefer entering into his own mind with Jinzen, communing with his zanpaktou, and honing his own abilities through self reflection. That was not to say his own strength and ability had not grown from the countless battles he had fought; But it was not all there was to training.

Tenjinsai turned, locking eyes with Kirito and gesturing to the area surrounding them as he spoke. "Well, now that all of the formalities are out of the way, we can discuss what we were originally going to discuss back at the barracks. I know you had desired to train here so as to overcome the dangers that will be faced in the future." Tenjinsai turned slowly, his hands placed behind his back, clasped against one another. "This hill is both spacious and private enough to be used for training if necessary. It just depends on what you had in mind my brother."

WC: 1,416
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Tenjinsai Bushinji

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko on Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:38 am

Given the free reign over this hill, Kirito finally knew that he had to train his mochi fruit in order to fully control it. Taking some steps back Kirito then looked at Tenjinsai. "You might want to throw up a barrier around here brother, things could get messy." Using what control he had of the mochi fruit, Kirito then formed a very large temple around him in hopes of protecting everyone around him. The temple took much focus as Kirito finally brought it to a close with the roof and started to pant out of breath. "Good, now that everyone is safe from harm, I can finally train this fruit and control it properly." Removing his two swords from his hip and placing them on the wall he made sure all doors going outside were shut before he began.

Stretching himself out, he began to ease the aches in his joints and stiffness from not being in combat for a short while. It seems like a month ago he came to soul society but he was sure it was less time than that. Once he finished his stretches he went down to the floor and started to do some push ups. Pushing him self up and down what seemed like close to fifty within a few minutes he then lifted himself into the air and continued the push ups with only his arms. Once again going up and down until he reached one hundred and fifty push ups. After finishing that full set of push ups, Kirito then activated his Mochi fruit. Mochi began to form around him on his body and drip to the floor before he began to throw some punches causing his arms to stretch each time.  This devil fruit gave him powers similar to the Gomu Gomu Fruit, in its stretching properties. However most of his body liquefies when he uses it however where as the Gomu Gomu Fruit remains in a solid state. In a way that makes this fruit more dangerous since he could easily send his attacks in many different directions where as the Gomu Gomu Fruit could only go in its attack path. This fruit will prove to be most useful down the line especially if paired with the flight of the Phoenix fruit. So many strategies were hatching in Kirito's mind while he continued to throw punches. Then he realized something else about the fruit that caused him to stop punching and stand there for a moment. If he coupled it with his haki he would be able to act like a logia fruit and dodge attacks without having to move. This was something he had to try out for himself.

Activating his haki he then had the building form bullets and fire them at him. Once they got close, Kirito could sense them and covered his body in Mochi within that moment and moved his body out of the way. The bullets passed through him with ease and he stood there with a grin on his face. He knew that if he perfected his Haki as well he would be unstoppable to a degree. He then began to stretch his body into a thin layer so he could fit through cracks and small spaces. Once he achieved this all Kirito could do was smile to himself. He knew that with this power more under control he could use it to just take down the leaders of the world government and stop them. Forming himself back into his main form, Kirito stood there looking at himself. He knew that with this power he would be able to protect himself, but what about the others. There was must more he needed to think about.

wc 631
Rank B [Semi-complete]- 631/2,000wc
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji on Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:30 am

Tenjinsai simply stood by and watched silently as Kirito began his training. He had first suggested that a barrier be erected in the area to keep any collateral damage from getting out of control. Considering that man had power akin to that of one of his Captain's; He was inclined to agree. His newly connected brother however decided to make somewhat of a barrier of his own. It was a strange temple looking structure, drawing inspiration and similarity from that of the Soul Society itself; Or at least it appeared that way. Kirito then simply began to train, using his strange otherworldly powers to assault himself. It was certainly an effective way to train, considering the principle being similar to Jinzen. Shinigami would often train with one another, but also with their own zanpaktou within it's inner world. While Kirito was no shinigami, this was essentially the same in practice. There were of course more effective, and efficient, ways to train.

Tenjinsai stepped forward toward the temple, but not before issuing a few orders to a hell butterfly first. He had instructed it to contact members of the Kidou Corps and have a barrier constructed around the entirety of Soukyoku Hill. For what Tenjinsai had in mind, a very strong, and large barrier would be necessary. Stepping inside the temple like structure Kirito had created he watched his friend bend and morph his form in magnificent ways. It was almost unthinkable for someone to be able to do that which he had done. He had never first hand seen such powers before, and only heard of select individuals being able to do such things. Often those abilities also did not come from ones zanpaktou, but heavy modification of their biology and anatomical structure. It was not something particularly appealing to Tenjinsai, but he could see it's benefits after seeing someone with such abilities.

Regardless, he had brought Kirito to get his assistance for quelling the chaos in the World of the Living, and to also give him room to train. Stepping closer, Tenjinsai stopped only five or so feet from his oath brother before proposing an idea. "Your abilities, as always Kirito, are both unusual and entrancing to observe. I would certainly like to question you further on how they function but there are more pressing tasks." He paused a moment, his hands resting over his abdomen as he began to pace back and forth while speaking. "While training with oneself is certainly an effective practice, training with another is even more so." Tenjinsai stopped pacing at the end of that sentence, turning to face Kirito and locking eyes with his friend. "In that light, what better training partner could there be then the strongest shinigami alive."

It was as plain as day what Tenjinsai was suggesting to Kirito. He had offered himself as a training partner to help his brother improve and grow stronger. If he accepted, he could certainly promise results, but it would be no cake walk. He had often been told that in practice, he was similar to his father while training. He did not pull his blows or coddle those who were weaker then himself. If one desired to become stronger, they would face whatever hardship may come; Gritting their teeth and bearing the struggle.

WC: 550
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Tenjinsai Bushinji

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko on Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:07 am

While finishing his warm ups, Kirito began to think of more ways to control his new devil fruit. This fruit was able to bend his body in many ways as well as turn him into Mochi. However with Haki he could make the mochi forming into a more useful combat related attacks. Since the Phoenix fruit only offered healing abilities it would be more fit to turn the mochi into the pure combat fruit. Where as he still had his sword techniques and black leg style. Both of which needed work to become even the closest to effective in a massive combat situation. Perhaps even some combination attacks with Shinoji was a smart idea in the future. Right now even Shinoji was lacking in strength to really fight many enemies as well. Still, with everyone's strength combined it would be possible to take on the government.

Shinoji was still in the Land of Z, where as the location of the other high bounty person known as Koga Senju was unknown as to his location. Finding that person would aid to the cause. Even if he is strong or weak it would benefit to have someone on their side to aid. Especially since the rumors was that he took out an entire Buster call on his own basically while being an unknown fighter at the time. Perhaps tracking him down sooner rather than later might help. However the issue was as to how to bring it up.

Just then Tenjinsai walked into the temple with an idea in mind. This was to aid Kirito in his training. This brought some surprise to Kirito since no one had ever offered to help with his training before other than Shinoji. The proposal was definitely a shocking thing to him. However with a smile and determination in his eyes, Kirito then activated his flames from the Phoenix and got into a fighting stance. "Sure, I could use someone to help me improve. There is no doubt you are stronger than me. So perhaps having someone stronger than myself would help me push my limits even further than they already are." Keeping a happy look on his face, Kirito knew that his brother was very strong. Even without his swords, using the Black Leg to train for now wasn't a bad idea. It was a more hand to hand training for now. Still, keeping his swords in mind for later was a good idea to get stronger with them as well.

Finally prepared mentally, Kirito looked at his brother with a smile on his face. "I'll let you start, let's both show each other's abilities and give each other an understanding of the other's abilities." Keeping his flames ready, Kirito was ready to see how much stronger Tenjinsai has become since Thriller Bark.

wc 476
Rank B [Semi-complete]- 1,107/2,000wc
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content