Anime United: One World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Administrative Council~
Kirito Gekko
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Kuroishi Homura

~Managers~
Kumo

~Moderators~

~Lead Moderators~
Fabled (Bleach)
Aria (Naruto)

~Sub-Moderators~
Bleach
Chaos Kaiz

Naruto
Vacant

One Piece
Kite
Koga Senju

~Support~
Mikoto Kurokei
(Tests & Ranks)

~Content Team~
Himurotaiki
Nightshade Servers: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!
Facebook Page Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

The Plight Of Man: A Call For Aid

2 posters

Go down

The Plight Of Man: A Call For Aid Empty The Plight Of Man: A Call For Aid

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:19 pm

Tenjinsai arrived before the great gate of the Captain's hall. The door was closed, but muffled speaking could be heard from within the building. Those that had gathered were clearly speaking among themselves, most likely wondering what the premise of this meeting was about. He had informed all the Captains to gather prior, but had not told them the reason to which they were congregating. It would be intriguing to see their initial reaction to his arrival with Kirito. Their reactions would also serve to give him an idea of their general mindset. Moving forward, Tenjinsai placed his palms against the wood of the door and began to push, pausing for only a moment to say something to Kirito. "When we enter the hall, remain near me and stand to the left of my seat. You are here as my personal guest and they need to understand your position when we begin."

Returning to his previous task, the doors of the great hall swung open revealing all of the gathered occupants within. The full array of the Gotei Thirteen's most powerful shinigami were gathered. Everyone in this room was of import and on some level, controlled the administration. Striding confidently into the hall, Tenjinsai did not let his uncertainty show, his authority clear for all to see. He spoke not a single word until he reached the other end of the hall, sitting within his chair and looking out into the room. "Thank you all for gathering on such short notice. I have gathered us here today to discuss a matter that came to my attention recently." Tenjinsai moved his left arm, motioning to the human standing beside him. "This is Kirito Gekko, an acquaintance of mine from the World of the Living and a human of great import within their world. Considering those gathered as well, I am certain that all of you can ascertain the other features he possesses."

He spoke candidly, there was no need to shroud anything about the man standing beside him. Those here were all strong and well trained in the use and sensing of reiryoku. While Kirito's energy signature was somewhat different then there own, the quantity of it could still be read loud and clear. This human was strong, very strong; More so then some of the shinigami that were gathered. "Before we move on though we should all get better acquainted. It may be unconventional, but if everyone present could introduce themselves so we are all on the same page." Though it may have seemed he was asking, everyone knew well enough doing so was not an option. In an official capacity as this was, any request that came from Tenjinsai's mouth was an order, not a question. Quickly enough, the first of the group stepped forward, offering their greeting to the guest of their leader.

He was unsure if they were going to be doing it in order, but Captain Haruka was the first to step out of line, introducing herself to Kirito. "I am Captain Haruka Sakurako of the Second Division, a pleasure." She quickly stepped back in line, a slight twinge of venom in her speech as she spoke the word pleasure. Tenjinsai was unsure to consider it her typical attitude that he had seen to this point, or actual disinterest in this human being here. Either way it was noted in the young leaders mind as the next individual stepped forward. "Captain Kazuo Hikaru of the Third Division. Pleased to make your acquaintance." He then quickly stepped back in line, his usual machiavellian smile gleaming upon his face. Tenjinsai was not certain if he was just, unusual, or truly untrustworthy.

He dismissed it from his mind for the time being, allowing the procession to continue until it was complete. Several minutes passed as names and ranks fluttered about the room, allowing everyone to introduce themselves and their position. At last there was only one individual left that stood at the rear of the room. They stood forward, stepping into the center of the hall as the last to greet Kirito. "Captain Tenkai Bushinji of the Thirteenth Division." It was quick and brief, as expected of his father. The older shinigami quickly stepped back into line and they could now wait to find out what exactly they were here for. "I appreciate everyone's cooperation in that less then standard procedure. I believe it prudent for everyone to be acquainted with one another though." Pausing for a moment, Tenjinsai cleared his throat and gestured toward Kirito with his left arm.

"Now that we have the trivialities out of the way we can discuss why we are all here. I will allow Kirito himself to explain our purpose for gathering and why I have brought him here." The young Captain then lowered his arm and waited patiently for his guest to begin his speech. Hopefully they would all take things well enough but he was certain there would be a fair share of argument. There was only one way to go now though, and that was forward.

WC: 847
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Tenjinsai Bushinji

Race : Vaizard
Class : Genius
Power : 172000
Strength : 70
Stamina : 210
Speed : 211
Energy : 226
Perception : 210
Energy Speed : 223

Back to top Go down

The Plight Of Man: A Call For Aid Empty Re: The Plight Of Man: A Call For Aid

Post by Kirito Gekko Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:26 pm

Walking into the meeting room, Kirito remained on his left side at all times to ensure everything stayed calm. Tenjinsai made sure to address everyone and they all gave their introductions. He stood there just listening to everyone speak their ranks and their positions. "It is a pleasure to meet you all. I am Kirito Gekko, Captain of Motion 66." Clearing his throat he then stepped forward a little and looked over all the Captains before him. Each of them seemed very strong and capable of handling themselves. In this time, that was the most important factor of it all.

"As you all know I am a human from the World of the Living. In my world we have a leadership known as the World Government. They are a primitive but yet very strong government you can say. This government is known for killing anyone who dares to speak against them or even look in their general directions. One of these factors are known as Buster Call. This buster call is capable of completely destroying an island within a matter of seconds. Your Captain Commander and Mikoto were present during one such Buster Call on what used to be my home, Thriller Bark." Taking a quick pause to catch some breath in him, Kirito continued to maintain eye contact with everyone. He wanted to make sure he got his point across so he could get the aid that he and his crew needed to end this. "The Government has been slowly but surely taking over lands of the newly formed world, as Tenjinsai witnessed they wiped out an entire village within a matter of seconds killing everyone but myself, my first mate Shinoji Strauss and Tenjinsai. This is a evil government that has enslaved thousands if not millions and killed even more. So I am here to ask for all of your aid to eliminate this government to allow me to place a proper government in place to repair the damage that has been done. As well as letting me remain here long enough to train and get my strength on par level to fight along side you all and maintain the peace that will be gained from their defeat." Closing his eyes and clenching his fists remembering the innocent people that were slaughtered in the village. Even a small tear formed in his right eye from the very thoughts. Removing the tear from his eye Kirito regained himself and made his closing statement. "So with hopes of you guys allowing me to stay here and train in peace so I may be able to become stronger to fight and protect my people and get your aid as well in the fight. Thank you and I shall hand you back to your Captain Commander."

Kirito stepped back to where he was standing before to allow Tenjinsai to take the reigns again.

wc 497
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Race : Human (Pirate)
Class : Brute

https://animeunitedoneworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:34 pm

Tenjinsai sat quietly, listening as Kirito spoke to the congregation before them. He simply wanted to watch and observe, see if there was any reaction to what the human said. As he had expected though, none of those that listened budged an inch while he spoke. He was hoping for anything that he could use as an indicator to the feel of the room. Tenjinsai would receive no such assistance though in this way, having to use his wits and whatever linguistic abilities he possessed. He needed to win those that were opposed over to their side, not demand them to serve his will. There was a time when he would need to call upon his rank to force his subordinates into action, but this was not the time for it. If he could move them to agree to all this, it would be in the interest of them all as well. One was typically more likely to work towards an end if they work towards it of their own volition.

This was of course his goal, and it seemed their work was to begin now. Kirito had finished his speech of rousing rhetoric and tyrannical conquerers and now was the time for debate. Tenjinsai stood slowly, his arms moving behind his back, hands clasped together. He paced and forth in front of his chair, addressing the room as he spoke. "So now that we all know why we are here, we can discuss the prospect of assisting the humans in their endeavor. I believe it to be tantamount in importance to end the conflicts in the World of the Living as it was to end them here. We are shinigami, guardians of the spiritual realm as a whole, which includes all those living in it." He paused a moment, halting his pacing to turn and address the hall, his eyes moving from person to person as he spoke. "I can also speak to the danger of leaving this threat unchecked.

Just like Kirito here, there are other humans that have grown uncharacteristically powerful. There was an individual I slew before returning here with Kirito that could rival the power of many in this room. If this is left unchecked many more could rise up, bolstering the danger of these individuals, and even presenting a threat to the Soul Society itself."
Tenjinsai stopped once more, having said all that was needed to truly make it known where he stood on this matter. He strode slowly toward his chair, sitting himself down and leaning forward. His elbows rested on the arm rests with his hands clasped together. "Now, I would ask everyone to speak their mind on this matter. If we are to move forward with this I believe everyone should be in agreement to the plan. We have just gotten through a war and rebuilding our world, we need not be divided again."

With his own speech now complete, he left the room open for anyone to speak that had an opinion to share. He knew in the back of his head there were several individuals in particular that he could count on to speak up. These people would either be for or against the plan as a whole. He would need to carefully move around their objections, use the support he would receive from the others, and try to guide Kirito in the right direction. As he now sat silently and observed the room, the first of several to speak strode forward, Captain Wulf. "Sir, I have but a single disagreement toward this plan, of which I believe many of us here also have. As you said yourself, we have just extricated ourselves from a civil war and are rebuilding. Do we truly have the resources or manpower to invest ourselves in yet another war." The Captain gestured with his arms, raising them up as if to ask this same question to all the others gathered as he spun and addressed them.

"If these individuals are as strong as this human says they are, then we would need to allocate our own heavy hitters as resources to this effort as well. The Gotei is broken and undermanned, this is no time to be jumping into another conflict, especially in the World of the Living." The Captain finished speaking, remaining out on the floor with his arms placed behind his back. Tenjinsai was at least relieved that the man seemed less aggressive toward anything he posed. Maximilian had been the first Captain that he faced in battle and defeated. There had always seemed to be some animosity after that point whenever they crossed pathes. Perhaps though it was only the influence of his Vice Captain, being quite unraveled as she was, that caused these feelings to surface.

Regardless, there was a challenge to the matter at hand, one that needed to be faced. Tenjinsai glanced at Kirito for a moment before returning his attention to the man before him. "Captain Wulf, you are right to pose such a question to myself and the other Captains. As it is right now, it is true that we are not ready to involve ourselves in another conflict. That being said, we truly will not become a belligerent power in this war. We will at most send a few individuals that are able to handle themselves to aid Kirito in his efforts after he has completed his training. He already has his own men working hard toward these goals, he has simply asked us for an extra push to get things going." Tenjinsai paused as he stood up slowly, wanting to address everything thoroughly and quell any further issues to the matter. "There will also be some time before any of this begins, as Kirito will remain here training until he is prepared.

This will give us time to prepare as well for when the time to move comes. I have already sent orders ahead to the academy to make greater efforts toward recruitment as well as bringing more teachers into the fold so as to train at a quicker pace. This will help restore the squads to full capacity as well as increase our count of active troops."
He stopped speaking once more, sitting back down in his chair and crossing his arms over his chest as he sat back. "All of this, should alleviate any issues we should encounter during this conflict, and in the future. I hope that would put all of your minds to ease regarding these matters." Captain Wulf quickly stepped back into line after he his complaint had been addressed to full satisfaction. He would not be the only one to present argument as yet another individual strode forward.

This time it was someone he had hoped would not object, his own father. Tenkai strode into the middle of the hall and presented his own argument, this time more directly aimed at Kirito then the congregation. "I would pose a single question to you Kirito. I have no issues with providing manpower towards this effort, it seems to be in the benefit of the Soul Society in its own way. I would simply ask what world you would seek to create and who will be at its head once it is born. Dismantling a government is no easy task, and what followed will be even more perilous." Tenjinsai felt his heart skip a beat ever so slightly in response to that question. Though he had commented on the matter with Kirito in private, he had already made his stance on what he planned to do clear. He knew this could become an issue, one that he hoped would not come up.

Yet here the question was, asked before what was essentially the ruling body of the Seireitei. His eyes shifted to Kirito, hoping he would answer in a way not entirely honest, and more intelligent to the situation.

WC: 1,320
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Tenjinsai Bushinji

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:46 pm

Kirito stood there listening to Tenjinsai and his captains converse between each other. Everything seemed to be going smoothly with Tenjinsai standing on his side of things. Perhaps this might bring an end to everything. Just then one of the captains, whom Kirito thought to be Tenkai Bushinji, approached and made a question at him. It was pertaining to the government itself and what his plans were for after. It was basically feeling like it was a test of sorts. Maybe even a test of character. In the end this had to be answered to keep things running smoothly.

Quickly clearing his through Kirito began to make his answer. "That is a very good question. I intend to create a world where all living beings can live together in peace. All those that are enslaved will be set free, and those who were part of the government now including nobles shall be put on trial for their crimes against the world. While these arrests are happening and trials are ongoing, I shall be holding the wheel and forming a proper council of all the races in the world, which I am hoping Tenjinsai here will serve as a representative of the Shinigami, which means one person of each race shall serve to represent their people. Once that is achieved we can finally fix what has been done to the world. Which there is a lot of work to be done." Closing off his answer to the Captain, Kirito decided to look back at Tenjinsai hoping he would take it from here. Many things were left undone as to the future of the new government but things were slowly coming together. All Kirito needed was a few more pieces to the puzzle until then all he could do was seek it out.

wc 305
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:07 pm

Tenjinsai's eyes went wide for a moment as he listened to Kirito's response. Not because of the masterful handling of the response, or perceived change of plan he stated, but because of one specific aspect. This human had wanted to set up a council to lead the world after the fall of the government. It would be led by a multitude of individuals from all walks of life, representatives from all races. The section of statement that startled the young leader was that Kirito wanted him to be on this council as well. This fell outside of everything they had discussed in private and was purely enough, surprising to him. It was not the fact that he was sought after for such a roll, he could understand why he would be asked to sit on this council. He was the leader of his people, someone strong and influential, as well as now having a large undertaking in the formation of this new government.

It was more the ramifications behind such an offer, as well as the acceptance or denial of it. Could he perform his duties as Captain Commander and sit on the council of this new government? Would he have to sacrifice one or the other to be able to fully perform the role he would choose. It was not particularly enticing to sit himself within a council of yet another newly settled world. It would seem his life was to be potentially spent bringing peace everywhere he went and holding together the pieces of a shattered world. Yet, despite all of these things, Tenjinsai considered it more seriously then expected. He was already weighing his options, planning out what he would do in the future; Despite the fact that any of this had even been put into play yet. It seemed that he would have his own decisions to make in the future as well. For now though, he would focus on the task at hand.

Kirito had given his answer handily; Displaying in full what he desired to do and how he would go about doing it. But a curve ball would be thrown at him, one that even Tenjinsai could not see coming. Tenkai moved forward through the hall, approaching where his son sat, his eyes never breaking contact with Kirito. He halted his advance several meters from the chair, standing between Captains Sakurako and Hikaru. "It seems you have thought out your plans far in advance, or perhaps you received some coaching." Tenkai's eyes wandered from his locked gaze of Kirito and glanced over to Tenjinsai for only a moment. His father was too shrewd to not know they would discuss things in private before coming to present it before the Captains. "Regardless, it still seems that your plans hinge on a single thing now, our cooperation.

If we reject your request and bar further entrance to the Soul Society, what would you do then?"
The situation was beginning to look grim with that last line of questioning. Despite Tenjinsai's position, his father had enough power and influence to sway the entire gathering to a denial if need be. Though he assumed Tenkai was just covering all of his bases, there was still anxiety creeping up through the young leader's body. He was unsure how Kirito would handle this; As well as where it would lead after the answer. He had thought things to be going in a positive direction, for their cause at least. But it now seemed that the ball was back in the court, and it was anyone's game.

WC: 597
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Tenjinsai Bushinji

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:25 am

Watching Tenkai walk around, Kirito knew that he would agree with his motives within the his world. However he could sense something else going through that man's head and it could be good or bad. At this point nothing would be more surprising if it turned the other way. As Tenkai was pacing around he did notice a small change in the man, it happened within seconds. He then questioned if he was barred from Soul Society and help was refused, what would be done then.

This question and proposal was very surprising but Kirito remained as calm as he could. Trying not to show any form of panic here. Taking in a deep breath then letting it out Kirito began to collect his thoughts. "It is still possible to win against the Government without the Soul Society at my side. However the casualties might be higher than ever. As I am one person, sure I am one of the strongest of my world, but that doesn't make me strong enough to save everyone alone. I intend to fight until even after my body turns to dust." Looking at Tenjinsai's reaction he noticed that this man had a lot of pull within the group that even the Captain Commander would get nervous if this had gone the opposite way. That would mean this man had to be the senior of them all, one whom held the most history of them all within this establishment. This was getting interesting that one with such a history was considering this and testing it down to the core. For the protection of his own people it was right to do, however he was also testing Kirito's merit to follow through with his actions. Taking this challenge Kirito decided to step it up. "As I once said before, this Government wastes no time in killing others without even thinking twice about it. My first mate Shinoji is currently down there slowing down their advances in a land called, Land of Z. Their people on that land have already been semi conquered, however with resistance from its people they are still able to come out on top. Without help many people like them will die within the next few days if not sooner. Which is why I asked this of Tenjinsai, to save the people of my world and possibly even form a partnership between myself and those of you here in Soul Society. I will be forever in your debt if you lend me this aid. It's not just for me, but for the billions of people that are alive out there." Kirito decided to close his statement here, it seemed more logical to close it off than to ramble on any further.

"So, for those who are struggling to keep their lives intact, do consider lending me your aid." Bowing slightly to the Captain before him, Kirito decided to toss aside his own pride here to save the lives of the billions of humans and other species of the world.

wc 518
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:03 pm

Tenjinsai simply observed as his father and Kirito continued their bout of verbal judo in magnificent display. It was clear that many of these questions were a testing ground to learn more about Kirito himself. These questions would reveal his character by what he planned to do, how he planned to do it, and how he would respond to unforeseen circumstance. In his own opinion, Tenjinsai would say the human passed with flying colors. That was simply an opinion of his own though; His father would be less forgiving if they did not meet his satisfaction. Though as the moments went on and the conversation began to return to yet another close; It seemed that perhaps it was to his satisfaction. Tenkai stood amidst the hall while silence engulfed all those within, he slowly pivoted about, making eye contact with the other's that had gathered.

If Tenjinsai believed what he was seeing to be what he thought it was, then this could potentially be the end. There were no further questions, no complaints, just thoughts. They had all made their minds up after hearing all that needed to be said. Now the question was simply, what would the decision of the group be? The silence was then shattered as his father said little more then a few non revealing words; Then returning to his position in the hall. "I appreciate your candor Kirito. I have nothing further to ask." The silence then swept across the hall once again as Tenjinsai now scanned his eyes across those gathered. Many eyes were met, but no one else moved to speak. It seemed the debate had truly drawn to a close, now he just needed to hear what choice they would make. "It seems that there is no further conversation to be had. With that in mind let us settle upon a course of action."

Tenjinsai stood slowly from his chair, straightening out his haori, then taking several steps forward so he stood just beyond the parallel of Captains Sakurako and Hikaru. "All those opposed to the proposition." Silence sat in the room after Tenjinsai spoke, no one immediately jumping at the opportunity to voice a rejection. He allowed a few moments to pass before moving on to what he seemingly now saw as the choice. "All those in favor." A quick round of loud and hearty yes' roared through the hall, the proposition being accepted by popular vote. Turning slightly to his left, his gaze met with his fortunate guest. "There we have it then. Now that we are all in agreeance, you will be allowed to stay here to train Kirito. If you would so desire it as well, you will have our aid if you need it." Turning back to face the congregation, Tenjinsai placed his hands behind his back and roared a dismissal to those gathered. "Dismissed! All gathered return to active duties until further notice."

The room empty quickly, the executives of the Gotei Thirteen hurrying out of the hall to tend to their own matters that had temporarily been put on hold. There was still much work to do within the Soul Society, something that need not be forgotten. Part of this work was now Tenjinsai deciding what exactly would be done with Kirito. Just because he had been allowed to remain in the Soul Society did not mean he would just be allowed to roam free. He was still an outsider to their world and an eye would need to be kept over him. In that regard, Tenjinsai had just the idea in mind to allow him to train unimpeded while still being close by. "Kirito, come with me. We need to discuss your arrangements while you will be here training. We'll return to my office and we can sit down and talk there." Tenjinsai then began to saunter off toward the exit of the hall.

He had never truly taken his time and walked about the Seireitei; Enjoyed the scenery at it was. Now with Kirito here as a guest for the first time, he could show him the beauty of his land. Sure, it would take exponentially longer to get there then bursting off with shunpou, but sometimes one simply needed to stop and simply, just breath.

WC: 712
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Tenjinsai Bushinji

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:35 am

Breathing a large sigh of relief, Kirito finally relaxed himself after Tenkai finally finished his questions. This was a troublesome meeting to say the least. Now it was over with everyone voting in favor to help Kirito save his world. This marked the nail in the coffin for the World Government if not their end. In the end, this only opens the doors to a brighter future for all. As Tenjinsai dismissed everyone, he then instructed Kirito to follow him back to his office so that they might talk about his arrangements while staying here. Kirito wasted no time in following behind the Captain.

As they were leaving the Meeting Hall, Kirito began to take in the sights of the Soul Society. It seemed very beautiful and peaceful here. Something inside him made him know that this was the peace he wished to achieve for his own world. Looking out over the horizon he could see a far off land along with the area surrounding where he was currently walking around in. He wanted to learn more about the Shinigami and this world. It was so serene and peaceful, he just wanted to know everything about it. However that would have to be approved by Tenjinsai of course, this however might not be too much to ask about since it was the history of his own people after all.

Finally after a short while, Kirito finally decided to address Tenjinsai on the meeting. "Thank you for everything so far. I know you and your captains are good people. I cannot wait to fight along side you all as your ally." Placing his hands in his pockets, Kirito couldn't help but smile as he looked around him at the beauty of this land. It just made him finally feel at peace for the first time in his life.

wc 311
left thread
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content