Kite
Koga Senju

~Support~
Mikoto Kurokei
(Tests & Ranks)

~Content Team~
Himurotaiki
Anime United: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!
Facebook Page Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

A Beast to Control the Monster

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Beast to Control the Monster Empty A Beast to Control the Monster

Post by ChaosKaiz on Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:47 pm

000 – The Call of the Void
There are times, when we reach the lowest points in our lives that we call out for help. Searching and hoping for any assistance to provide us a relief, an escape, or an option to change the situation that we find ourselves in. Sometimes, and may it never be the case for you, when you call out the only thing you hear is the Void calling you out.

---

Days had passed since the incident that took place off of the coast of South City in the Land of Z. The incident in which a young man slaughtered the entire crew of a Marine Ship of the World Government leaving nothing but a bloody barren ship behind. It was this incident that Gadian, Jounin of the Village Hidden in the Clouds, went to aid two of his students in detaining the third. Gadian was successful in stopping a potential disaster, but not without the assistance of some newly obtained companions.

Due to one of these companions Gadian was able to transport his student, Regashi Hokori Hyuga, to the Land of Z but decidedly not take him to the Village Hidden in the Clouds. He made a hard decision, but had to believe that he was doing the right thing by going to a different location. His companion left him and Regashi somewhere in the Land of Fire near the Village Hidden in the Leaves, but far enough to avoid any alert or conflict with the village. There would be no way to justify or explain why they were there without bringing about unnecessary questions.

Gadian stood in the middle of the forest, after a full day’s worth of traveling, and knew that Regashi was going to wake soon and there would be plenty of questions. That was the best case scenario that was rolling through the mind of Gadian, but the one thing he was grateful of was the seal placed with the assistance of Sozo and Debu in order to prevent sufficient chakra flow with the tailed beast.

The Jounin continued on with Regashi in a fireman carry, after a few more hours of walking Gadian started to feel the exhaustion wearing him down. Not even just the walk, but the air felt thick and hard for him to breathe. “What…” Regashi started to stir around as he regained consciousness and Gadian responded by place him down against a nearby tree. 

Confused, and a little dazed as well, Regashi started to move around some more while sitting down against the tree. He was struck with a lot of force a few days prior, and literally drowning is not a sensation that happens without leaving a reminder of the incident. In a panic, Regashi jumped to his feet but his legs were not ready to support him and such a rapid action as he almost buckled onto the ground. "What happened?

Gadian allow himself to settle against a nearby tree and locked his gaze onto Regashi, "You almost lost control again..." Regashi immediately knew what that meant, being told about the action that happen when his rage became too powerful to control. The Tailed beast Chakra was potent, and when it starts to conflict with his own Black Chakra Nature derived from the Hokori Kekkei Genkai, the level of power and destructive nature is truly devastating. "You were prepared to kill Sozo and Debu..." Those words hit Regashi the hardest, to consider the idea of harming his close friends.

"I remember... The ship full of marines." He thought back the best he could when he was approaching South City after assisting the other individuals on the mountain when he took out Akoji. Flashes of blood was all he could think about before the sounds of people begging for mercy. That quickly faded away when the training of being an Anbu Black Operative and the ability to down out the sounds of morality to perform any action necessary. The memories started to flood his mind and Regashi felt a cold wet sensation on his cheek. He brought his hand to his face and realized that a tear had fallen from his face. "I am tired... So damn tired of it all." His words held the pain as well as the anger of everything. "I lost my parents... I was forced to become a prison for the Tailed Beast..." He clenched his fist tight as his nails dug into his skin. "Then everyone expects me to be some kind of guardian, but spends most of their time looking at me like a demon."

"That is why were are here." Gadian spoke softly against the tension created by Regashi, "I have heard of a power here that can pull your chakra under control." Slowly he rose to be on level with Regashi as he attempted a half smile, "Then you will be able to bring the Village Hidden in the Clouds to the peak of the power it deserves across the world now, beyond the Land of the Shinobi."

Regashi sharply turned to face Gadian, "Like I care!" He shouted out towards his Sensei bothered by the words spoken, "Everyone; you, my parents, the whole damn village! All you want from me is power so that you can use me!"

"That is not-

"Shut up!" Regashi appeared directly in front of Gadian with a finger pressed against his chest right above his heart, "You can not lie to me. I can literally see your heart fill with panic, the flow of your blood telling me the truth." Slow Regashi started to release his chakra, even against the seals on his body. The effects came quickly as Gadian made the attempt to retreat, but his body would not respond. "I am not a weapon to be used when you all desire." His face showing the tears falling from his face, "From this point on, I live for me."

He took his left hand and pulled his head band from his face and cracked it in his hand. Slowly he turned around and started to walk away as he released the head band as it fell to the ground, "Go back to your home... Tell them what ever you must but the Village Hidden in the Clouds has no place for me." A single tear started to roll down the face of the frozen Gadian as he slowly started to feel sensation in his body once more just as Regashi faded into the darkness shrouded by the mist. 

WC: 1090
TWC: 3170
ChaosKaiz
ChaosKaiz

Race : Human (Ninja)
Class : Eagle Eye
Power : 19
Strength : 23
Stamina : 23
Speed : 23
Energy : 21
Perception : 59
Energy Speed : 21

Back to top Go down

A Beast to Control the Monster Empty Re: A Beast to Control the Monster

Post by ChaosKaiz on Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:09 pm

001 – The First Trial | The Comfort of Home
At the lowest points in our lives, we, as humans, find any reason to justify that the rest of the world put us there. It becomes so easy to blame everyone else for why we fell short of happiness, and only blaming ourselves for letting others do that too us. The truth is, no matter how we wish to avoid it, that we can only blame ourselves for digging the hole that we eventually call home.” 

---

Regashi found himself wandering through the forest for what felt like hours, unsure of where it was that he was going but focused entirely on being as far away as possible from his former Sensei. His own mind on the same path of leaving the past behind, forgoing his connection to the Village Hidden in the Clouds and everything that it gave him. The previous place her once considered home provided him a combination of the pain and the memories, for all of the sweet moments that he considered unforgettable were shadowed by the dreadful flashes of the literal torture that he went through. Every chance that he had at a normal life was taken from him, as each person seemed to be placed in his life as a means of control. 

The Jounin were there for him after the loss of his parents to convince him to join the ranks of the Shinobi for the Village Hidden in the Clouds telling him that he would be honoring the memory of his parents. Each and every single one of them were friends to Regashi's parents, and they used that fact as leverage to say they knew what his parents wanted for him. The Raikage wanted to maintain the power that the Village claimed to have, by having the power of the Eight Tailed Beast as well as the Seven Tailed Beast. This was a powerful goal that was considered after the merge of the many worlds, knowing that they would be facing unknown forces it would only make sense to bolster their forces and multiply their power.

Then eventually he was partnered up with Sozo and Debu in order to keep him docile and friendly, so that he could control his emotions. It seemed like a strong and solid gesture that was truly appreciated until it also became clear that they were compelled to use their skills of Sealing Jutsu and Mental Illusions in order to manipulate Regashi to respond how they wanted. Changing the way that his Chakra was managed, pushing him to the limits to see how far his body could go before breaking, and constantly shifting his mind in and out of that prison made in his thoughts for the tailed beast.

After it was all said and done, even his Sensei stuck to his mission to control Regashi and the tailed beast at his most vulnerable state. There was nothing left to bring his heart to those people that would betray a young man lost in the world. Regashi had to fight back the tears for a moment, feeling his own emotions swelling up inside of him as the time with Anbu started to roll through his mind. The training was pushing him to be able to release his own hold of his emotions in order to just act without thinking, without feeling. The goal was to remove anything that could be like a moral compass to ignore any moral dilemmas for actions that will be truly demented. "Young man?" A female voice pierced the darkness and shrouded fog as well as the clouded thoughts of Regashi.

Sharply, and defensively, Regashi turned to face the direction of the voice in a combat stance while shift his hands to release the whips from both of his arms prepared to strike. Though his eyes were focused on a timid female who recoiled in shock and a bit of fear from the reaction that Regashi perform. Realizing the panic that he caused, Regashi immediately retracted his weapons and put his posture in a comforting one with an apologetic glance towards the woman. "I am sorry that I scared you." He spoke with both hands up showing that he was no longer armed.

The woman took a moment but she gathered herself and Regashi noticed the bundle of herbs in a small basket strung on her arm. "No. No." She said with a soft smile, "I am sorry that I startled you." Something about her gave Regashi a sense of ease from the tension that was building not but moments prior. "But why are you out here on your own?"

She inquried, but Regashi was not too sure as to how he should respond, and the somber expression was enough to explain to the woman the circumstances. "I am Tagorihime." She spoke with a smile as she took a step closer and respectfully bent over to bow to Regashi. He hesitantly responded by bowing as well.

"I am..." He paused as he remained facing the floor for a moment, as the words Toku started to form within his throat. "Regashi..." He spoke his own name, one that he had fallen away from for so long. He had not realized the gravity of what has happened to him until this moment, when his own name became a foreign title for a person that no longer exists. They had taken his very name from him, the name his parents gave him, and honestly he would not be surprised if his parents wanted something else of his life but the village forced them to turn their son into a monster.

"Regashi." She repeated his name taking in the flavor of the sound on her lips before giving a smile, "It is a pleasure to meet you Regashi." She turned slightly where she was standing, "I will not presume what it is that you are looking for, but perhaps a hot meal will do you good before you continue on?" Tagorihime spoke with such a sweet voice that Regashi felt more than inclined to accept her offer and, almost as if to respond, his stomach would growl loudly. 

"I agree." Regashi gave a weak smile with a soft chuckle towards Tagorihime as she started off with him following bind. Curiosity brought him to wonder what kind of person would make a home within this place, but that fell short when he realized that he no longer had a home.
---

WC: 1088
TWC: 2180
OWC: 4262
ChaosKaiz
ChaosKaiz

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKaiz on Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:33 pm

002 – The First Trial | Home is Where the Heart is
The beauty, however, is that humanity holds a strange power that is rarely addressed. When pushed to the limits, just before the point of breaking, the power of will becomes so potent that failure becomes impossible while they breathe. The resilience, the resolve that burns within a person at the moment when all hope seems lost is when the faith becomes strongest; it is when the heart burns brightest.” 

---

"You never answered me by the way." Tagorihime spoke tenderly as she continued through the forest as if she was following an actual path with Regashi attempting to follow behind. Regashi was slightly thrown off by the statement that was addressed to him as he glanced at Tagorihime who was looking over her shoulder at him. The fact that she was able to look away from her path and still was capable of moving through the brush and over the roots was a testament to her comfort in the area as opposed to Regashi who almost tripped just by looking at her face. "As to what brought you to this forest and to be all on your own.

Regashi took the statement for a moment and allowed it to drift in the air between them, unsure on how to explain simply because he was unsure as to what brought him specifically to this forest. Besides the fact that Gadian decided to bring him to this forest, there was little to help him understand what forest he was in or why it would be this specific one. It was not until this moment that the energy within the place became apparent to him and the thick volume was something that was fascinating. It was also due in part of the sweet aroma that was drifting through the air that started to cause his mouth to salivate. 

Aware that Regashi was unable to generate a response, Tagorihime gave a compassionate smile as she looked back towards her dedicated path. "No worries, a warm meal can soften most lips." Regashi gave a soft smile in response, the sense of comfort that was provided by this woman. 

After almost half an hour of travel Tagorihime finally approached a finely designed wooden door used as an entrance of a cave. Slowly she opened it to reveal a modest living area decorate with a few ornate items scattered throughout the living space. As soon as Regashi entered the living space, the smell of lavender started to fill the air. Tagorihime motioned to the small sitting table with a smile as she made her way through a small pathway, "Have a seat and I will bring you something to settle your soul.

As she passed through the archway, "Thank you..." Regashi spoke softly under his breath under the soft sensation in his chest. Slowly he lowered himself onto the seat allowing him to face the archway as he took in the room. It was honestly a nice and simple place that gave him a comfort that he had not felt in what seems like a lifetime. Even in the middle of the forest, settled in a mouth of a hill, he has been able to feel more comfortable than years spent in his home village. 

While in the midst of his thought, Regashi was thrown out quickly when Tagorihime set a hot bowl in front of him. The bowl was finely decorated with noodles, egg, and what Regashi could only assume to be chicken. The smell was intoxicating as the aroma continued to fill his nostrils while Tagorihime took the seat across from him with her food in front of her and a friendly smile. "Be sure to eat." She motioned toward the food in front him playfully as she watched his gaze drift to her fondly. "Then you can rest until you are ready to head home." A tender smile was given for Regashi.

"I do not have a home to go to." The hurt in his voice was prominent much like his gaze as he stared down at the bowl watching the steam rise from the broth. "Though there are things I must accomplish..." Though his gaze did not shift, his tone certainly did. "I once thought of working towards being like Durai or Naruto, and become a Kage to help the Land of Shinobi or at least my village..." Slowly his fists began to clench in frustration at the thoughts flowing through his mind, "But I have learned that the world has enough people assuming roles of power and failing to do what it takes to pull the world away from the consuming darkness." His emotions started to flare and he could feel the dark chakra flowing from his body, "Betrayal has become as common as breathing to people, even by the people closest to me." He held himself together before the full wave of the Black Chakra started to flow, "But I can be better..."

Tagorihime gave a concerned look at Regashi, "I am sorry that your Sensei betrayed you." She reached her hand out to rest on his on the table to soften his pain. Slowly he released his clenched hands and allowed his hand to relax palm down on the table. "You are safe here, so you can eat and find comfort."

His head would shift to look at her with a soft smile and nodded before he threw the table aside and launched his body into Tagorihime and pinned her against the wall with his grip firmly around her throat. "Now tell me." Tagorihime flailed in pain and panic created from the moment as Regashi kept a stone cold stare on her as his eyes started to glow with the piercing gaze of the Satorigan. "Who are you really?"

She attempted to speak, "What are-

"Can we not play this game?" He released a sigh. 

A smile slid on her face, "Fine." Her body became slender and slid from his grasp and walked a few steps to the side, "Tell me how?"

"Well," He raised his left hand to point at his eyes, "Something about the aroma was strange to begin with, and my Satorigan could actually see the Chakra in the aroma." A snarl revealed, "And I never explicitly mentioned Gadian, which means you were aware of my arrival in this forest with him."

"Well then." Tagorihime gave a smile, but the soft and tender gaze that was usually paired with it was long gone, "Seems I have underestimated you, child." He scoffed at being called a child, "So it appears you are resilient enough to have passed the trial of Ryuchi Cave."

It was at those words that the solid stance of Regashi wavered slightly, "Ryuchi... Cave?" He had heard of the Cave, but only in passing and not nearly in enough detail to determine what it could be. His confusion was based on the factors of what Ryuchi Cave was, why he was here, and what trial he had successfully passed. 

Tagorihime gave a slight head at his confused response, "Is that not why you are here? To access Ryuchi Cave and the powers within." Her words expressing the confusion, "The cave of snakes..." Regashi could only muster a shrug as Tagorihime moved to the side and motioned towards the archway she came through moments prior. "Nevertheless, you are to continue on."

Regashi gave a half smile, "Pass." He turned to go towards the entrance way of the cave only to see a solid wall.

"Once you have entered Ryuchi Cave, the only way out is death or by the blessing of the White Snake Sage." She simply nodded as she motioned, once more, to the pathway. 

Begrudgingly, Regashi made his way towards the path, "It never stops." Mostly spoken to himself as he passed through the archway into what appeared to be a kitchen of sorts. He turned to look back at Tagorihime only to see a wall before him now. His gaze went back to see the kitchen missing and replaced by a tunnel path before him.

"My turn to play."

---

WC: 1364
TWC: 3544
OWC: 5626
ChaosKaiz
ChaosKaiz

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKaiz on Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:16 pm

003- The Second Trial | The Early Bird has no Alarm
People are stubborn about what they perceive to be the right thing or the wrong thing, and it takes a long time to filter this human condition. There's a waiting period until people catch up. But if you have patience - which it takes when someone thinks differently from you - everybody always catches up. That patience is a wonderful virtue.” 

---
"Are you ready?" The voice spoke out, an echo really, coming from all sides but unable to be directly located. Regashi took the time to look around as the voice spoke the second phrase, each echo sounding as clear as the one before it and the one that followed before stopping immediately. The wall behind him suddenly shift and pushed against him. "You best get moving." Regashi remained still in protest, to point that he would not simply be pushed in whatever direction that the voice so decided for him. As a response, a woman appeared to his left side seeming to come right out of the wall. This woman held a more youthful appearance that the previous lady he had to deal with, and this one was floating in the air holding a playful smile. "Come on! I want to play."

She drifted through the air and started to circle Regashi, who retorted, "Then go somewhere and play." He crossed his arms and closed his eyes to add to his desire to ignore the floating woman, "All I want to do at this point, is leave." After that response, he leaned back against the wall defiantly. "So you can perform what ever Genjutsu that you want, threaten me bodily harm, or drift off into some hole and die. But what it is that you do decide to actually do, please do it anywhere but near me." It was clear that Regashi was not in the mood to deal with the issues or drama that was going to come from this woman.

It was clear that she was bothered, although specifically what might have been the breaking point remains uncertain. She pouted at him and even decided to stick out her tongue at Regashi, "You are so rude!" She shouted as the cave began to shake violently as she took a deep breath. After she completed the exhale, there was a cold sensation running down the back of Regashi.

Slowly he started to open his eyes and observe the flow of the Chakra at this end of the cave, seeing the flow of his own black chakra drift through the air and into the mouth of the woman. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." Regashi spoke calmly as he remained leaning against the wall. "Attōtekina Sonzai-Kan will definitely lead to some undesirable side effects." He saw the continuously flow of his Black Chakra being consumed by the woman and gave a sigh, "But since you are so persistent, might I inquire as to who you are before your unfortunate demise."

The woman smiled, "I am Ichikishimahime, more powerful than any mere Shinboi and the fact that you believe your are capable of hurting me is hilarious." She smiled as she drifted though the air, continuously sampling the Chakra radiating from his body, "The fact that you do not want to play means I get to take my time and enjoy every single bite of your chakra." A soft giggle slid from between her lips, "And you have so much to feast on."

"Yeah, I actually don't have to do a thing. The fact that you are consuming my chakra will be more than enough to cripple you, especially if you continue to consume." He paused for a moment, "But I suppose that when you consume enough of the chakra, that you will be unable to maintain the Genjutsu that you put up. Short of being at least a Sage, this much of my chakra can prove to be fatal."

There was a moment in which Regashi glanced up at Ichikishimahime and saw her body descend to the ground, and in the same instance the cave started to ripple like water touching a lake's surface. Eventually it faded away to reveal a small cavern with an entrance on the other side. The woman collapsed on the ground drenched in sweat and in obvious signs of distress. "What... What did you do to me?" It was clear that she was confused, but just as well as scared.

Regashi started to walk by, ignoring her entirely until he reached the entrance to the other side of the cavern where he actually saw some light and a hope for an escape. He stopped as he reached the mouth and slide his right index and middle finger along the side of his leg. As he did this, the light from the mouth glimmered on what appeared to be a Senbon needle. Regashi paused for a moment before throwing the needle towards Ichikishimahime who, with incredible reflexes despite her condition, caught the needle between her index and thumb. "That Senbon has the antidote to what ails you. Trust me and take it to save your life, or don't believe me and suffer until your insides rot." He departed leaving but an echo from the mouth of the cavern, "I could care less either way."

As soon as he finished the words, a sharp sting was felt on his left leg. Quickly he shook his leg to see a snake fly off and slither away, "Now you will see true suffering."
---

Word Count: 940
Overall Word Count: 940 
Undiscovered Power: 4484 / 5,000
ChaosKaiz
ChaosKaiz

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKaiz on Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:21 pm

004 - The Third Trail | Just Keep Moving Forward
Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained.” 
---
"What the hell?" Regashi spoke behind gritted teeth after being bit by that random snake, oblivious to the voice speaking out to him. After a few moments passed, he turned his head towards the direction of shuffling steps. There he saw Gadian approaching him with a sword formed from the condensed smoke of his Kekkei Genkai. "Damn it Gadian." He snarled as he spread his hands across his forearms feeling the metal break through the skin, "I told you that if I saw you again..." He held it for a moment, attempting to determine how certain he was in his decision, "This will not end well for you." Those words ended with the sound of his metal whips smashing against the ground on either side of him.

His eyes were fixed on Gadian, his standard vision could only see an enemy before him and that was the decision he was forced to settle on. It was made easy when Gadian launched forward and attempt to attack, but Regashi had spent plenty of time training with Anbu to place him on a level on par with his former Sensei. They traded blows, if they could even connect with one another but the growing power of Regashi fueled by the tailed beast became overwhelming for Gadian. 

The conflict would only increase with intensity as two more people launched from either side of Regashi for an attempted sneak attack, but Regashi was capable of seeing their approach and used the support of his whips to impale them into the wall behind Gadian and pull himself forward using his momentum to deliver a kick to the chest and pull him out of harms way. He turned sharply as he landed along the grind sliding a few feet before coming to a stop. There before him, he saw his two former comrades standing on either side of their Sensei. "Of course, it takes the full force of the Hunters to catch one."

Without hesitation, Sozo launched herself at Regashi to maintain a constant assault, which Regashi was prepared for. He quickly reacted defensively, but only initially before he allowed her strikes to connect in order to deliver his own damage. This was key as Debu attempted to use his jutsu in order to catch Regashi during the evasions, as per the techniques developed by them. The area became shrouded in smoke as Sozo continued to maintain her constant barrage of attacks with tools and rapid fire jutsu. Debu continued to use his jutsu to attempt and push Regashi into a defensive state as the cloud grew thicker and harder to look through.

"The problem is that it would take the full force of the Hunters!" With those words, his body would explode with a tremendous amount of force blowing back the people and the smoke. "More so, your genjutsu will not work if you do not understand the people you are using." The room slowly shifted into another cavern much like the previous one, "Gadian knows not to use a Smoke Shroud since the only person that could see through it would be me." The bodies started to fade away like a mirage as Regashi scoffed. 

"You are impressive Regashi." From the side of the cave brought two women that Regashi recognized, and a new female that was new face for him. "You have succeeded in your three trails." Each one would deliver a bow as the wall next to them started to fade and become a door. "Now the White Snake Sage will see you.

Regashi performed a shrug, wincing in pain from the battle realizing the actual strength of the Genjutsu since it left actually bruises and scar on his body. When he made it out of the doorway, there before him was a a snake that matched the name. The White Snake Sage was massive in the room with ornate clothing, although odd, and golden bands along the length of her body matching the golden cigarette holder. "Welcome." She spoke simply, "You have came to learn the way of the Snake Sage?"

"Nope." Regashi pulled his hands above his head and interlocked his fingers behind his head. "Just want to get out of here."

The White Snake Sage simply stared at Regashi as she took a long drag of the cigarette. "Well, if you are not interested in Senjutsu then you must have some desire?

Regashi thought about it, and gave a sigh. "Not really..." The look of defeat was clear on his face.

"So you walk now without purpose, prepared to die so you need not worry what comes next." Slowly he lifted his gaze to the snake at those words, "Then if you fail to absorb the Natural Energy, I will gladly consume you and all of your chakra." What appeared to be a smile grew on the face of the snake, "Although if you survive, then you will surely find a purpose in life after the experience."

He thought for a moment, "Fine." Regashi could only manage a soft uncertain shrug as the Snake lunged forward and bit into Regashi so fast that even his own eyes could not see. Then all faded to black.
---

Word Count: 928
Overall Word Count: 1868 
Undiscovered Power: 5412 / 5,000
ChaosKaiz
ChaosKaiz

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKaiz on Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:02 am

005 - Trial and Tribulations | The Serpent is Born
Death consists, indeed, in a repeated process of disrobing, or unsheathing. The immortal part of man shakes off from itself, one after the other, its outer casings, and - as the snake from its skin, the butterfly from its chrysalis - emerges from one after another, passing into a higher state of consciousness.” 
---
The darkness was deafening, consuming every sound that would be made after devouring every inch of light. Every thought that Regashi attempted to generate seemed to fade into the darkness as well. As time continued to flow forward, it became increasingly painful as every one of his senses seemed to fail him leaving his being stuck in a spiraling abyss. "Tell me. As you drift through the spiraling darkness into the feel of absolute nothingness, what is it that you wish for? Maybe you want the pain to finally end since you can no longer find the joy in anything, especially anything that once brought a smile to your face. Perhaps you would like to make everyone else feel the pain that you suffered, and in multitude." Regashi could actually feel the words as they slid across his skin, the cold sensation of scales crawling over his bare flesh. 

"There is much pain to obtain, but the question comes to be whether you will continue to collect the constant flow of misery or will you decide to deliver the hurt yourself. From the moment that Sun breaks over the horizon and paints the sky with the colors of the autumn flow down to the point that the moon reaches out and decorates the heavens with glimmering stars there is nothing but the flood of torment shared between every beating heart, back and forth." Every word continue to spread across his body leaving only portions of skin exposed, allowing him to identify these exposed areas by the simple fact that they are the only place that he can not feel.

Regashi attempted to move, speak, or even attempt a deep sniff so that perhaps an aroma could fill his nostrils but all he got was what he could see... nothing. Even with the grand vision provided by the Satorigan, the only observable feature that could be identified would be the simultaneous sensation of unforgiving nothingness. "No one would blame you if you decided to finally give up and allow the pain to consume you completely and fade away from all that left the scars on your heart. Not a single person would think that you were weak for giving in to the hurt that you suffered and finding a method of finally being free.

"No." The sensation of the cold scales flowing along his skin slowly became to warm, but only for a small moment before the discomfort of cold returned. Originally the cold sensation was a sweet relief only because it gave him the feeling of something at all which was a torture by its own right. The longing for the warmth in areas of his body that he could not feel previously, the desire for the comfort of a body that belonged to him, the wonder that is the concept of thought in the middle of lifelessness; all of it bringing him a sense of value and above all it granted him home. "Enough." A temperature shift began to occur as a pulse began to press against his being, unable to be identified but still a concentrated pressure that reinvigorated his existence. 

"There is nothing wrong with wanted to fight, to push against the flow of the stream as it makes it way to the ocean but even the most persistent of fish will find themselves exhausted and easily caught by the patient fisherman along the water bank. It brings a sense of accomplishment being able to fight against the forces of fate, the universe, and truthfully the forces of nature that are designed to bring humanity to the end of their line." Almost as if to prove a point, the rate of speed for that cold sliding sensation increased and added a few levels of intensity to assert power over the heat that attempted to surface. 

"I said..." Although the cold continued to spread along the surface of his being, it became less and less prevalent to his mind and less of a focus for each of the passing moments. There was a beautiful force generating in the middle of the all of the developed cold spreading out in all direction, something that could be reminiscent of a waterfall descending upon his position. The force elegantly continued to dance along the cold bringing a conflict at every turn matched with the painful presence literally digging around and latching on to every single surface that it could reach. "Enough.

From the core of this beautiful light erupted a radiant light that brought forth a gorgeous sight to behold. The light came from a vibrant blooming pink rose that came from the core of Regashi, which granted him the ability to see his body enveloped by snakes as he laid upon the wet concrete floor. Slowly his hands started to move realizing that he received control of his body once more. Cautiously, Regashi moved his hands into view only to see his blood stained hands and almost instantly his body launched from the ground to his feet in panic as the rose remained exposed from his abdomen. His eyes scanned the environment, using the light from the rose, to see thousands of snakes on the ground covering the remains of bodies still bleeding. 

"This is the remains of your training, to become the solider by design in order to slaughter and kill on command and without remorse or hesitation. To become numb to the sights of slaughter and leave nothing but the remains of carnage and mayhem if need be and to be done avoiding all forms of doubt. Though it does not help that your very power strives off of the suffering of others, feeding off of their loss and despair to fuel your soul." The rose began to pulse with light as a contrasted black glow could be seen, even in the midst of darkness, due to the black light radiance that was delivered by this glow.

A second would come into view to create a pair before the light of the rose revealed the massive eyes of a creature the size of a grown man's head as the scaled face of the creature started to obtain clarity. "Now you have the chance to decide, to make a choice of your own volition. Not a single person is here to persuade you towards one direction or another, and the outcome will be for you to control. Not a single string has been tied to you as a contingency or an ability to manipulate the situation. This moment has been delivered to you by the will you have held on to unlike the other memories that you held on as dear fragments of your former self all crafted to guide you where others have desired you journey. Everything before this has been you continuously attempting to react to what the rest of the world had placed before you, but now this is the one moment that, with absolute certainty, that your action becomes the beginning of something for you and not the next page of a book written by another."  

Regashi looked at the snake before him, the monster of a creature and the darkness that came from it, and fell into thought. His mind raced violently through so many factors, but none could be considered a complete thought as petals began to fall from the rose each second that passed. Still, he maintained his gaze on the snake as he took a step forward reaching out his right hand. "I have felt like my life has been a constant battle of becoming something of value to those around me, because they had always wanted something valuable from me. Never had I considered, or permitted to, believe that I have the potential to become more than the point of a sword. Allowing myself to be molded, altered, and redesigned to fit the needs and desires of everyone around me. My hate of the tailed beasts... My research of expanding the limits of my body... When my passion of nature... My feelings for Sozo..." He stopped on that name, the name of a dear friend but potentially more than that as his hand felt the cold scale of the face of the snake and immediately the vibrant luminescent glow of the rose turned black to match the eyes of the snake. 

"The Village Hidden in the Clouds... The Land of Shinobi... I thought of my home as a place that wanted to use me as a weapon, and I hated every moment of what they stood for but they were right. I am a weapon, but not one meant to fight wars and claim more power but one to end wars and fight to prevent the same pain that I endured." The rose had maintained the pink color as the stem turned a pure white but all with a strong black glow. "Today, I break free from the Legacy of my parents. I release the chains put on me by the Village Hidden in the clouds. No longer will I be slave of the history formed by those that maintain to the values of the old world while the World Government continue to claim the disjointed world in its fragmented state. Today..." Regashi smiled as he looked the snake in the eyes, feeling the power flowing through him and a plethora of knowledge coursing through his mind. "I fight for a New World Order."

In an explosion of light, bright as the sun but dark as the shadows that it casts, everything became shattered from view although everything became staggeringly clear. "Then keep moving forward."
---

Word Count: 1693
Overall Word Count: 3551 
1693 / 1500 | Claimed the Power of Snake Sage Mode! - Level II | 10 Points
ChaosKaiz
ChaosKaiz

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKaiz on Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:37 pm

006 - Trial and Error | No Rest for the Wicked
The only thing you sometimes have control over is perspective. You don't have control over your situation. But you have a choice about how you view it.” 
---
Regashi stood in the middle of the room across from the White Snake Sage who continued to inhale the cigarette slowly allowing the cinder to spread down the length of the opiate. Her gaze off in wonderment, almost unaware of the fact that Regashi was standing before her or, more likely, holding a lack of care about his existence. It was not until Regashi started to move his hands, realizing that he was no longer in that strange place but back in his own body, that the White Snake Sage took notice of him and what could be described as a smile slid along her face. "So it appears you are more persistent than I originally gave you credit. Especially with the time spent listening the others tell me how it was that you were able to get through the trials. I must say that you are fascinating, and it only took you three days worth of time to resist the Natural Energy of Senjutsu.

It almost went right pass him as Regashi continued to analyze himself, realizing what it was that the White Snake Sage actually said. The fact that it took him three days to resist the power of the darkness consuming him, and it could not make sense to him that he had been standing there in that spot for an entire three days. The shock on his face was enough to bring a chuckle to the White Snake Sage, who obviously has dealt with individuals that have made the journey to Ryuchi Cave over the many years. This knowledge also became clear to Regashi, because the moment that he was able to make contact with that other snake with the dark glow in their eyes brought a strange connection to the other snakes around him. "Since you have been able to survive the forces of your own short comings as a person, you now have to push further and understand the limits of your own boundaries. Unlike most that have to see what limit their bodies have to grasp the full potential of the Sage Art, you also seem to have a passenger that causes a bit of complications in your travel with the Natural Energy."

"Of course, I could be quite wrong and the opposite could be more accurate to say that your mental companion could quite possibly be the sole reason that you are not simply food to be devoured." She took a moment to inhale another long portion of her cigarette before bringing her attention back to him and exhaling a cloud of smoke, "Either way, it is time for you to decide which way your fate will lead you. Because although you have successfully tapped into the Sage Art, you are still far from actually being able to use the power that it could bestow upon you and that is simply because you are misaligned. Your very soul is shared with another, and neither of you seem to be on the same page as to what life will direct you towards. Although you would like to simply ignore it, the fact of the matter is simple: you both are tied to each other in life."

He listened carefully as the White Snake Sage spoke, allowing every word to flow around him and determine how he felt hearing it. The connection between them both, the young man and the snakes in general, seems to have created an ability to read deep into thoughts held. Granted, the road was certainly more of a one way road leading to much of his mind being exposed and delivered while receiving only what was permitted. "I can control my destiny, but not my fate. Destiny means there are opportunities to turn right or left, but fate is a one-way street. I believe we all have the choice as to whether we fulfill our destiny, but our fate is sealed. It was fate that brought me and Chomei together, but I had believed that my destiny was greater than what it had stood for. I have come to realize that fate wanted more from Chomei and I than I was willing to admit, but it revealed what destiny was designed for me to decided upon. Because we, not just I, have the choice to change the Village Hidden in the Clouds... To work towards a brighter future for myself and those that stand against the World Government." A smile came on his face as he looked back at his right hand, feeling a gentle warmth. 

"I know this because Chomei, despite all I have said and done against it decided to stand by me in the middle of my torment and remained prepared to pull me out of the darkness that continued to grow." He clenched his hand into a fist with a look of pride washing over his face, giving a stern confident smirk at the White Snake Sage, "Because Chomei has been the one friend I could count on, no matter what."
---

Word Count: 899
Overall Word Count: 4450 
899 / 1500 | Claimed Partial Mastery of the Seven Tailed Beast "Chomei" - Level II
ChaosKaiz
ChaosKaiz

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKaiz on Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:42 pm

007 - Trial and Error | No Peace for the Wretched
Peace is the beauty of life. It is sunshine. It is the smile of a child, the love of a mother, the joy of a father, the togetherness of a family. It is the advancement of man, the victory of a just cause, the triumph of truth.” 
---

"You have successfully allowed the natural energy to flow through you and resist the outcome that many have faced before you, and as such have gathered the ability to access the surface Senjutsu in order to acquire Sage powers. I respect your ability to stand strong in the face of this opposition and there is much to be said about that. Though your desire to combat the very nature of humanity and decide to stand in opposition of human desire, this world government, in order to accomplish your own passions is of little concern to me." The White Snake Sage took a long drag from the cigarette and slowly the final fragment fell to the ground as the snake turned her gaze to Regashi. They locked eyes for a moment almost as if in a trance before the White Snake Sage exhaled a large cloud of smoke in the direction of Regashi.

The Shinobi, formerly a Jounin from the Village Hidden in the Clouds, started to feel a strange sensation spread across his body as the dark cloud of smoke consumed his entire body. There was several mixed feelings spreading across his skin, as static discharges were going off around him as the heat started to increase throughout the room, "Hey!" A voice roared so loud in such a pitch that caused Regashi to clamp both of his hands over his ears, "Sorry, got a bit too excited for moment." This time the voice was more reasonably controlled in order come across smoother and softer to his ears. "Lucky you were able to come across the White Snake Sage."

It took a moment for Regashi to realize that the voice speaking to him was singing as if they person was speaking directly into his ears. "You have been ignoring me for way too long Regashi-kun!" Regashi turned to his side to see the blue armored Chomei, but about the size of himself, standing directly besides him, or more accurately hovering next to him. "After receiving that training with the Anbu, your luck was just running down. You were so different, and just so angry all of the time. Good to know that you are back to being you again, because keep you from going completely mad was honestly just too much work." They looked at one another and, although one was physically unable to, they both smiled at one another and the first real bond was established.

"For the longest, all I wanted to do was find a way to destroy all of the tailed beasts and prevent their power from being used for the evil that they have caused. Only now, after gaining some actual clarity, I realize that the problem was never the tailed beasts but the people that tried to use and manipulate them and their power for their own gain. You are not a weapon, but every one tries to wield you as such when the truth is... You are a protector." Regashi thought of what exactly it was that he was going to say, considering the words in detail being written in his mind and when Chomei made a movement similar to a nod of approval, it became apparent that he might have said the words out loud.

"Now that has been taken care of." Regashi and Chomei both turned their gaze to the White Snake Sage who now held a newly lit cigarette in her mouth, "Shall we begin?"
---
Word Count: 656
Overall Word Count: 5106 
1550 / 1500 | Claimed Mastery of the Seven Tailed Beast "Chomei" - Level III
ChaosKaiz
ChaosKaiz

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKaiz on Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:01 pm

008 - Pushing the Limit
If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.” 
---

Hours of training, made to feel like days with the constant application of layers of Genjutsu allowed for Regashi to train continuously and refine the skills that he had developed. The longer he trained, the harder he pushed, and the more that he pushed the more he felt the changes. The first thing that seemed to change was his eyes, the Satorigan. Normally it was always engaged, constantly on keeping him on edge at all times but the ability to remain calm and focus he was able to release the Dojutsu bringing his eyes to match his mothers.

Eventually he was able to bring his wild black chakra under control and refine the nature in order to prevent the imbalance between him and Chomei. Constantly training to refine his chakra and learning to mold his black chakra started to become second nature, but the constant use of the chakra started to stain his skin and hair. Having the chance to use a small cavern with water allowed him to wash, but there came a point when the black color could not get out and he decided to let it be. 

Still, the amount of raw Chakra that can be generated by Regashi there was a small problem controlling the amount of power that could be generated. Every so often, Regashi would journey out of the cave in order to explore the region and expand his training field. Throughout this time Regashi developed a bond with Chomei, and a collection of items gathered from previous seekers of the Sage's blessing. The monster in Regashi slowly had become tame, and the honest form of Regashi shone through.

---
Word Count: 303
Overall Word Count: 5409
ChaosKaiz
ChaosKaiz

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKaiz on Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:50 pm

009 - Dust to Dust
Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.” 
---

In the main chamber of Ryuchi Cave, Regashi stood across from the White Snake Sage with Tagorihime, Ichikishimahime, and Tagitsuhime standing across from him along with the sage. Each of the three women, although Regashi has become aware of the truth, looked at Regashi with a comforting smile in their own way matching each of their unique personalities. "You have gained the basic understanding and powers of harnessing the natural energy in order to achieve Sage Mode and controlling the Senjutsu Technique with exceptional speed. Before you can evolve to the point of being a master of the art, you must take the time to expand your own skills and master the ability you have discovered." The White Snake Sage took a long drag from her cigarette as each other person in the room paused.

She exhaled her smoke consuming the room for a moment, "There are five lands for you to travel and five natures for you to master, and to start you must journey to the land in which your natural affinity was born and expand upon who you already are in order to become who you are meant to be. Home is calling you once more, even if you no longer wish to call it such, and there you will find the first step of your journey. Take the time to prepare before you leave, but you must depart to expand your powers. Before the sun breaks the horizon tomorrow, you must be on the road."

"Yes White Snake Sage." Regashi spoke as he bowed respectfully towards the wise instructor and mentor, "I will spend the day ensuring that I have truly understood the power I have been granted and the Jutsu's I have been taught, and by the morning I shall be on my way to master the gift I have been provided." As he lifted, Regashi lifted his right hand, which was covered by an intricately designed gauntlet and used the sharp ends of his index finger to cut along the palm of his left hand. As he tore along the flesh blooded started to drip slowly from the wound. He clenched his fist to force the blood to flow a little faster as a few drops fell to the ground. His hand reached and placed firmly on his neck where one of his many tattoos, sealed weapons or tools, and felt the burning sensation. "My blood has been given, and shall be provided anytime aid is requested."

There was a moment of acknowledgment between all parties in the room before Regashi turned to walk out of the room, prepared to focus on the final day of his training in Ryuchi for the time being. "Any time we call, you too shall arrive." A fair request for a mutually beneficial partnership.

---
Word Count: 502
Overall Word Count: 5911
Learned Summoning Jutsu! - 502/500
ChaosKaiz
ChaosKaiz