Anime United: One World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Administrative Council~
Kirito Gekko
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Kuroishi Homura

~Managers~
Kumo

~Moderators~

~Lead Moderators~
Fabled (Bleach)
Aria (Naruto)

~Sub-Moderators~
Bleach
Chaos Kaiz

Naruto
Vacant

One Piece
Kite
Koga Senju

~Support~
Mikoto Kurokei
(Tests & Ranks)

~Content Team~
Himurotaiki
Nightshade Servers: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!
Facebook Page Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Find the Nine Tails, Powerhouse of the Hidden Leaf

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Find the Nine Tails, Powerhouse of the Hidden Leaf Empty Find the Nine Tails, Powerhouse of the Hidden Leaf

Post by Koga Senju Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:19 am

As we had made some ground away from the Hidden Leaf, we all decided to sit down and stop for a break. The journey has taken us about half a day at least and now we are in the mountain regions of the Land of Fire. Even though they had traveled a long way, they had yet to see Kurama or hear of him.

"Shikahara, are you sure we have the right intel? We have been traveling for a whole day already." I just looked the other way as if I kinda wanted to know as well without saying it. However Shikahara just pulled out a scroll and began to read it and then looked at Risa. "The data here states that Kurama preferred mountain regions. It is also the same region Madara Uchiha found him to attack the First Hokage. However, since that day Kurama remained sealed in a jinchuuriki until Naruto Uzumaki vanished." The last part was what caught my ear's interest and got me involved. "Is it true that they are considered dead at this point? I mean they just went poof, right? Not even a corpse was found." Risa just looked shocked at this information as if she didn't like hearing it. However it needed to be said between Shikahara and myself. He remained calm and then took a deep breath. "Yes, they are all considered dead. Kurama being sighted without Naruto is proof of this as Kurama would be sealed within him if he was still alive. Since he is reborn without Naruto, we must now confirm, that everyone is dead." This was a lot to take in at this time however I sucked it up and kept calm. This also meant the Uchiha clan was completely gone now, as far as we knew. An art of jutsu lost forever unless they were able to have their DNA cloned, it would be impossible for a Sharingan to appear again. Despite the shock to this Shikahara spoke once again. "However, if we were able to reunite the other villages again, we might be able to find out what had caused this." Risa just looked away with tears in her eyes over everyone's death. She placed her face into my chest as I just placed my hand on her head and held her. "So tell me, Shikahara, how can we possibly find out what had happened? It's not like we can talk to the dead." He just looked away and did not answer. There was a way and Shikahara knew it but didn't want to tell it to Risa or myself. Especially since he knew I would strongly oppose it. "Either way we have to keep going. We can't afford to stop here." Risa sat up and wiped the tears from her face and picked up her bag. I just sat there for a moment longer before doing the same.

The journey continued on, however everyone was now more quiet than before. No one had anything to say after the news was broke. I couldn't help but wonder what Shikahara was thinking about. There was something I did not know about and I had to find out. Perhaps I could find out after I get Kurama to team up with me and I could find the answers for myself. It was a matter of finding Kurama first.

Sometime had passed while we were walking and the sun began to set. Without saying a word we all just stopped at the same time and began to set up camp. This silence was since I suspected Shikahara of something dark and Risa was just too hurt to talk. When Shikahara walked off to get water for dinner, Risa then began to talk for the first time but her voice seemed raspy from crying so much. "Koga, can we catch the guy who caused them to die and get justice? I mean they just died without even a fight. It's not fair for that to happen. Please promise me when you become Hokage, you must find out who did this." She then wrapped her arms around me and I did the same to her. Hearing those words, I knew she felt the same as Shikahara and was willing to go to the ends of the earth to stop who ever did this. I knew that even if it was evil I had to do it to find out. "I promise, Risa. I will deal with them myself." Clenching my fist I knew this was gonna go against my morals but in the end it was to protect everyone in the world. Shikahara then returned from getting water and Risa began to prepare the food. After a short while of thinking about it I just stand up and I walk away a little before signaling to Shikahara. He followed me for a short while before we stopped at a large cave. I looked him dead in the eye and began to prod him for what he knew. "Tell me Shikahara, what is the way you have to talk to the dead. And be honest with me! I want to know how dark it is before I even consider it. However if it is our only way then I will go along with it." Shikahara then stood there surprised then looked away for a minute. Closing his eyes and sighing before speaking, it was made evident he was a Nara. "How did I know this was going to turn into a drag. Fine, I'll tell you. Just don't blame me when you don't like it. There is a jutsu from the past that was developed by the Second Hokage, Tobirama Senju." My eyes got wide as my great great grandfather was brought up into this and I just knew what it was. "No need to say anymore, Shikahara." He then got a confused look on his face. He then proceeded anyway as he had to finish what his theory was. "Either way, the jutsu he developed is our key. All we need his DNA of either Naruto Uzumaki or Sasuke Uchiha. If we summon one of them back then we can get answers. However it will come at the cost of a live person." I then clench my fist and just threw my arm into the air. I was frustrated at the thought my grandfather's jutsu was going to be used. Especially after its role in the Fourth Great Ninja War. However I knew it was the more humane type of jutsu to use compared to the many out there. "Fine, we will use that jutsu. However, I will be the one to cast the jutsu and it must wait until I am Hokage. This way I can find a proper candidate to serve as the sacrifice. No need to start civil war for kidnapping someone. It will be one of my first acts as Hokage!"

Just then a loud breathing noise emerged from the cave with a loud growl. Just then a blinding red light began to appear from within the cave. Both Shikahara and myself jumped back to get some distance. The pressure coming out of that cave was so great, it was almost overwhelming. Just then two large hands appeared from within the cave with large claws on them. Then large red eyes began to appear from within the cave. "Just who dares to interrupt slumber! I will kill you for waking me up from my one hundred year slumber!" It then came out of the cave with a loud bang and nine tails then appeared from inside the cave. We knew from the number of tails and the fact it was a fox it was Kurama. I then decided to try and use reason to get Kurama to come with us. "Kurama! I am Koga Senju, I am from the Hidden Leaf Village. I came to find you, we need your help more than ever! As you know Naruto Uzumaki is dead! We need your strength so we can secure not only the Hidden Leaf but also the shinobi world! So please come with us!" Kurama then turned his attention to me without any hesitation he then laughed. "Ya know, I might have liked that kid and all but I also enjoy my freedom as well! You want me to help the Hidden Leaf once again? Then try and seal me with all of your strength and prove you are worthy of having my help in the first place!" Just then Kurama tried to launch an attack as Shikahara then used his shadow possession jutsu to stop Kurama.

This jutsu was easily broken and Shikahara was thrown a few feet away. Quickly realizing that I couldn't beat Kurama like this I had to level the playing field a little, no matter how much it was. Biting my thumb, I then swiped the blood on my other hand and began to form some hand signs. Quickly planting my hand onto the ground I then yelled out the name of the jutsu, "Summoning Jutsu!" Then a large toad then appeared under my feet and I was standing on top of its head. It was a silent toad as it was very shy, however I knew it was strong. "Kurama, you best keep your focus on me. I am the one who seeks your power. Not them. Let's us fight until I seal you away inside of me!" The toad then lunged at Kurama and managed to hold him back while I made some hand signs. "Both of you are no match against Kurama, so please stay back and safe! Earth Style; Earth Wall!" Then some walls appeared around Shikahara and Risa. Knowing when they both were safe I turned my full attention to Kurama. Who in turn locked eyes with me and we both knew this was going to be a good fight. The toad then pinned Kurama down and began to form some chakra. I knew it was a water style so I formed my own chakra and launched Water Style: Water Shockwave. The water jutsus both combined and hit Kurama hard causing him to flinch in pain. As I then formed some hand signs for another jutsu. "Sorry Kurama, I am not like Naruto who can use the Rasengan, yet. But I do know a jutsu that you will remember." I then activated Chidori in my right hand and then launched it from my hand at Kurama which caused a large shock of electricity to appear causing Kurama to scream out in pain as I then Pinned him down with the toad. "Sorry, I had to get a little rough. However, we needed you more than anything. I couldn't allow myself to fail here. Hope you understand."

I then jumped down from the toad, who in turn went back to his world, and landed on Kurama's chest. It was now time to launch the sealing jutsu. Forming the hand signs I then placed my hand on Kurama and the sealing jutsu then began to activate and Kurama was pulled inside of me. Just before he fully vanished, he let out a short laugh and then spoke one last time. "Congratulations kid, you have proven your worth and resolve to me! Fine, I'll work with you. However you must earn my power. We shall speak some more inside your mind." Kurama then vanished and a symbol then appeared on my stomach. I then began to gasp for air as I had used everything I had and was now out of breath. This was no easy task, no matter how it looked to everyone around. Kurama did put up a good fight without doing so. It was as if he was testing me after all. It did seem too easy since he was known as a powerful beast of chakra. I then close my eyes and focus on my inner mind to try and find Kurama, I needed answers as to what just happened. Appearing inside a world with water on the ground I then look around and saw Kurama sitting there looking at me.

"So I see you figured it out already? Didn't take you long. You are definitely brighter than Naruto in the thinking department. So What do you want to know, kid?"

wc 2,151
Capturing Kurama: 2,151/2,000wc
Koga Senju
Koga Senju

Race : Human (Naruto)
Class : Tank
Power : 0
Strength : 0
Stamina : 0
Speed : 0
Energy : 0
Perception : 0
Energy Speed : 0

Back to top Go down

Find the Nine Tails, Powerhouse of the Hidden Leaf Empty Re: Find the Nine Tails, Powerhouse of the Hidden Leaf

Post by Koga Senju Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:44 am

"Kurama, I know you went easy on me. But why? You could have wiped the floor with me and my team, however you just gave too many openings and didn't use your full strength. I just want to know why you did that." Kurama just looked at me with a grin on his face. He then closed his eyes before he began to speak calmly to me about his intentions. "It was only a matter of time before someone came along and sealed me away again. Once Naruto vanished, I wanted to return to the Hidden Leaf right away. However, due to my appearance that would not have gone well. As you might know, not many take kindly to giant creatures standing in a village. So I've been waiting for a Leaf Shinobi to find me. I just didn't expect the shinobi who found me to have the same Aura as Naruto." Those words shook me to the core. I did not expect for Kurama to be expecting this to happen. To top that off, say the I am similar to Naruto Uzumaki. With a smile on my face I finally had my answer on that.

"So, I guess this is where I learn how to use your power, right?" Kurama just held his finger out and poked me in my stomach and then I began to have red glowing chakra. Kurama then just sat back and began to observe. "Learn how to control the chakra first, then I will give you full control. However, I am not soft like Naruto, so you will have to earn it." The chakra felt hot on my body. It gave off a very strong feeling as well, how I was supposed to control this chakra was going to be very difficult.

~On the outside world~
Shikahara began to use a Kunai to claw his way out of the earth wall that Koga had placed him in for his protection. After getting out of there, he quickly began to look around to see if he could find Koga or Risa. It didn't take him long to find Koga, whom was just standing there with red glowing chakra surrounding him. Standing there with a smile on his face he then sat down and began to wait for Koga to finish his internal affairs.

Risa began to walk over as she had already seen what had happened and just stood there near Koga. She was deeply worried for him however Shikahara took no notice to it and kept his focus on Koga the entire time.

After a short while Risa spoke up to try and talk to Shikahara about this. "So what can we do to help him? He shouldn't have to go through this alone. It was our idea for him to find Kurama in the first place." Shikahara just looked at Risa for a short while before he answered her. "The most we can do for now is wait. However you were teaching him Medical ninjutsu before, set up a lesson plan for him. He should learn some more basics of Medical skills before we return to the village. I get the feeling the guys who killed Kazuma will be back soon." Risa only nodded and looked at Koga one more time before heading back to the camp to do what Shikahara asked of her. "Just don't take too long in there Koga, you might make Risa cry if you do."

~Inner world~
I was standing there with this red chakra surrounding me as I was trying to grasp how to use it. The chakra was surging out of control as I began to use my chakra to surpress it into a more controlled manner. It was as if it was a game of tug-a-war. After a short while my chakra began to mix with the red chakra and it began to calm down with Kurama looking at me with a surprised look. Finally turning it into a calm chakra shroud I then stood there breathing heavily. This chakra was very difficult to control even with just this little amount.

"I am impressed that you were able to calm it down that much. You have done well. But that chakra is just a small amount. You must learn to tap into my chakra yourself at will. However that might be a bit much. I think at your current limit I think just three tails would be almost too much." I waste no time looking at him eager to learn how to use these tails things. It seemed like a neat transformation that would allow me to gain a little more power. Looking up at Kurama I began to think to myself about the chakra itself. He said I had to learn how to draw on his chakra on my own to gain more strength with it. Seemed very straight forward, however in a world like this, I knew better than to take it lightly. Placing my hands together I then closed my eyes and began to focus the chakra even more. Reaching deep I then manage to form a chakra arm out of both the red and my own chakra. "You said I needed to learn more control. In fact I already have pretty good control. It's just a matter of figuring out how to use that control that is the challenging part. Now if you don't mind I'd like to continue."

Reaching out with the chakra hand and pushing it into one of Kurama's tails, I then look up at him. "Chakra connection complete. Now I'll be taking some of it now so I can learn to control the flow." Kurama looked a bit surprised as I pulled that off and began to pull some chakra to me. Kurama just sat there with a smile on his face as he knew that I was meant for this power. After drawing on some chakra I then began to form a single tail with chakra ears over my head. Looking at myself I was guessing this was the power of one tail. Perhaps Kurama was right about three being my limit. The power of this chakra was very heavy, as if the feeling of evil was there. Knowing this limit I will be able to handle it to a degree.

"So I see you are able to grasp the basics of it all. Good. You are now able to use that power for now. Maybe once you grow stronger as a Shinobi, I will allow you to learn more. Now, get back to your teammates. You got more to do."

~Back to the outside world~
I open my eyes while still having a chakra shroud over myself. Realizing I did not need this chakra right now I made it go away, in a sense, until I needed it later. Looking over at the ground I saw Shikahara standing there with a smile on his face. I just make a thumbs up at him and just smile back. "Good, so can you control his power now or?" I just look over at camp to see Risa doing something at a very fast pace. I was curious as to what she was doing right now. Deciding to save that thought for a moment I look over at Shikahara. "Yeah, I can control up to three tails in the chakra shroud. However for now that will do. We still have more work to do from this point onward." Shikahara just smiled and stood up before walking back towards the camp with me following right behind him. Once we both got to the camp Risa ran to me and hugged me tightly as I wrapped my arms around her. "Sorry to worry you, Risa. You have nothing to worry about anymore. With Kurama at our side we can protect the Hidden Leaf with all of our strength." She just smiled and nodded before handing me some books that she had with her. All of them were medical ninjutsu stuff. Apparently Shikahara and Risa were plotting against me while I was talking with Kurama. Smiling, I knew it was time to begin even more training than before.

Walking over to a giant rock I then slice it in half and place both halves down to make tables. I decided to do some learning before we returned to the Hidden Leaf. It was my path that I chose to take to become the Hokage. No matter the hardships I was going to protect the Hidden Leaf and become the strongest Hokage to even exist. With Shikahara and Risa at my side, along with the rest of the village, I could accomplish anything, with them at my side.

wc 1,503
Chakra control #1 Tailed Beast: 1,503/1,500
Koga Senju
Koga Senju

Back to top Go down

Find the Nine Tails, Powerhouse of the Hidden Leaf Empty Re: Find the Nine Tails, Powerhouse of the Hidden Leaf

Post by Koga Senju Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:56 pm

Opening all my books that were given to me to study, I then grabbed a log and used it as a chair and began to read. It appears that the two plan on having me learn Medical Ninjutsu to allow me to heal myself during combat. It is a smart move, especially with Kurama's fast healing properties too. Everything put together I might become as strong as the first Hokage, Hashirama Senju, if not stronger. After reading for a short while I discovered that I would need to have perfect chakra control to be able to do anything with Medical Ninjutsu. However, it was simple enough so long as I was not placed on the battlefield as a Medical Ninja. The books told of a technique called Mystical Palm, it was the main go to for medical ninja to use. Perhaps this technique would be needed to learn. So I decided to stop reading further just in case those techniques were needed to move forward with the lessons.

Turning around I saw Risa continue to chop up vegetables and boil some stuff while Shikahara was off hunting for some meat. Me personally, I was hoping that Shikahara brought back either a Boar or Fish. Both sounded really delicious right now. Either way what ever was being boiled right now it smelled so good. However, I turned away from the food to try and stop myself from getting distracted and move on with my training.

wc 244
Medical Ninja Level 2: 244/200wc
Koga Senju
Koga Senju

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Senju Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:36 pm

Reaching to the side, I reached for a scroll and opened it onto the flat surface and it summoned a fish. This was a very large fish. It took up the whole flat surface on its own. Either way this was part of the medical training and I wanted to do this. Sweat began to pour down my face as I began to mold the chakra to perform the technique and held my hands over the fish. A greenish light then appeared from my hands as my chakra began to pour into the fish.

Risa showed up next to me and observed what I was doing. She quickly noticed I was using too much chakra for it. "Koga, dial back your chakra just a little. If you use too much you will damage the fish beyond repair." I took a deep breath and pulled myself back a little then she just smiled at me with a nod. "That's it, keep going. I'm sure the fish will be revived soon." After telling me that she went back over to the campfire and began to finish cooking dinner.

I stood there with my hands still glowing for a short while before the fish started to move and then it jumped. It scared me to the point I fell backwards on my behind and looked at it. Shikahara just smiled and went back to his reading while Risa jumped with joy. I had finally mastered something from the medical field. Now if I could find a way to use this stuff efficiently like Tsunade and Hashirama, I would become even stronger.

"Ok you guys, dinner is done!" Risa said this with the brightest smile on her face and I could only sit there and smile to myself knowing she was my Girlfriend. I stood up and put the fish back into the scroll and went over to the campfire. Risa dished out everyone's food in a bowl with a spoon and we all sat down around the fire and began to eat. Taking the first bite, the flavor of the food was so smooth and elegant. The flavors of the potatoes were being complimented by the onions as well as the seasoned beef that she put in it. This was the best stew dish I had ever eaten before. This was the most amazing food I have had since I left my Clan's compound and came to the village. I knew that I had to keep having this food more often and keep her around. I just was not sure how.

My feelings for Risa had been increasing over the past year since we became a team together. I just knew she was the one I wanted to be with the rest of my life but I was not sure how to exactly tell her that. Ever since I met her she was just a medical ninja in training trying to fill in for the massive gap in the village's medical forces. However since that war with the outsiders those positions began to get filled and Risa became one of the most respected Medical Ninja in the village so far. Of course this only boosted the moral of our group. However with Kazuma's death and Asuma leaving for now, we couldn't help but feel that was a massive set back. Even so, now that we have Kurama we would be able to make a step forward. Even Shikahara planned for us to move up within the village with his strategy in place. His plan however did not account for me falling for Risa and her showing similar feelings, especially that night we went on a "Date". Either way, I'm sure we will all be fine.

After we all finished dinner we stayed up and talked. Not about training or the village. Just us, as we were, a person. After it got dark, Risa was the first to go to sleep and Shikahara went to sleep shortly after he finished reading his book some more. I remained awake but laid on my side facing the fire, just deep in my own thoughts. Now that I had my hands on a medical ninjutsu ability, had Kurama and many other jutsu, I was starting to get even stronger than most would give me credit for. However this was not enough. I needed to have an edge plus there was also that clan that had it out for me and the village. I had to come up with a plan to defeat them before they harmed anyone else. I just needed to find that edge before it was too late.

Later that night, everyone was asleep except for me. I decided to do a little side training without them knowing so when I returned to the village I would have secret weapons at my disposal. Making sure both Risa and Shikahara were asleep, I quietly got up and walked away from the camp. Jumping down some rocks into some trees I began to move at a faster speed. I needed to make the distance between myself and the others so I could train without waking them up. Kurama then poked himself into my mind to speak with me. "You going to train with my chakra again? You could of at least gave me a heads up if that's the case." I only smiled and shook my head, knowing that it was not Kurama's power I was going to train with right now. "No need to worry Kurama, I will be training my personal power. I need to learn some new jutsu and control over the power that I have currently over all. You can get some rest. I promise I won't wake you up unless I have to." Kurama just huffed a little before going to sleep while I jumped from tree to tree. Seeing a valley down in the distance I knew this was the perfect place to finally get some hefty training in. Heading down into the valley some ways away from the camp, it was time to start training.

wc 1,035
Mystical Palm Technique 1,035/250wc
Koga Senju
Koga Senju

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Senju Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:21 am

The valley was very vast and empty. The land was wide open with only trees surrounding its outer edge and no animals in sight. This place was the perfect spot to get some training done. The wind was very calm and didn't blow barely a breeze. The grass moved with the calm wind surrounding me and you could hear the leafs rustle in the distance. Cricket noises sounded from the surrounding area along with the sound of the occasional owl. Everything was peaceful all around, this setting made things easy to work with.

Deciding to start on the mastery of the Chidori I held out my hand and began to focus my chakra. The end goal was to learn how to use the jutsu without hand signs much like Sasuke Uchiha did, even Kakashi Hatake achieved this. Now closing my eyes I began to pour the chakra out onto my hand with Lightning nature change applied. Small sparks too place here and there but nothing worth noting. I knew this would be more difficult since my main chakra nature affinity was Water and not Lightning but this was not going to stand in my way. Holding my hand out again, I began to pour my chakra into my hand with it making a few sparks before causing a small explosion in my hand. It pushed me backwards onto the ground within a flash of a second. My hand started to twitch and was stinging with pain. What was it that I was doing wrong? I could not answer that for the life of me.

"Since you are going to be so noisy I guess I will help." Opening my eyes, I was inside my inner world and Kurama was sitting there looking directly at me. "I thought you went to sleep in here. Sorry to wake you." Kurama then looked down at my hand and looked like he had his thinking cap on. "So you are trying to perfect that technique that I seen of Sasuke Uchiha. Maybe the thing you are doing wrong is you are trying to just all out launch the jutsu without going through it in steps. Every jutsu has its steps that it goes through before it becomes the technique you know and use on a daily basis. If you can break down what you are doing to those steps you might be able to do it. Even with your lack of elemental affinity you should still be able to do it either way." Looking down at my hand I knew that I could do it now, however the damage on my hand made it hard to control chakra. Then I thought about Kurama's chakra and its ability to heal its user. "Alright, I'm ready. Kurama, mind if I borrow a little chakra?" Kurama just looked the other way and flowed some chakra into me before I vanished into the real world and jumped back to my feet.

The key was to perform the jutsu in steps, while maintaining its launch speed. So the first step was the chakra, flow it around like how the jutsu is used in the technique with force. I held my hand out and formed the chakra in the palm of my hand and mixed in Kurama's chakra into it which allowed my hand to fully heal and strengthen the chakra as well. Once this was complete I then changed the chakra into Lightning nature which it quickly began to form into the Chidori and hold its form. Looking down at it, i knew that I could do it from here. Deactivating the jutsu I then held my hand out and did the same steps but even faster and instantly managed to form the Chidori in my hand. This time I had a smile on my face and knew that I had mastered the use of this old jutsu and perhaps could make it even stronger. That however was for another day, just to be able to use it in a moments notice was good enough for now. Deactivating the jutsu I then grabbed out a bandage and covered up the wounds on my hand that was still visible and began to debate on my next jutsu.

wc 723
Master Chidori 723/500wc (personal decision by just redoing the wc for the jutsu that was already there.)
Koga Senju
Koga Senju

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Senju Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:18 am

After I finished bandaging up my hand I then took a look at the sky. I still had many hours before daylight. However that didn't mean that Risa or Shikahara wouldn't wake up sooner than that. So I wasted no time to move forward with my next task. I had to expand on my already prowess of the Water Style since I only had two jutsu at my disposal at this time. So I thought of the next jutsu and had it set up before I even went on this journey. I just needed a moment like this to be able to perform it. The Water Style: Hardened Water Drill, one of the most efficient water style jutsu in Tobirama Senju's arsenal besides the Edo Tensei and Flying Raijin. Now that I was alone in this field I would finally be able to practice with it, without hurting anyone.

The hand signs were long however the jutsu was well worth it at this point. Preparing my chakra I knew that I needed the water to perform this technique so going out on a limb I spit into the air and formed my chakra into that. The water then began to erupt around me just from that little spit bubble and some chakra. This meant that just like Tobirama I did not need a large water source to perform some large water style jutsus. Keeping that noted in my mind, I knew that I was going to run out of time if I sat around and twiddled my thumbs. Forming the hand signs for the hardened water drill, I then formed the jutsu around me which then emerged from the ground and flew into the air. I then jumped into the air and used my chakra to guide the drill back into the ground which it collided with the ground very loudly and with a bang. That was sure to wake up Risa and Shikahara, however at this point I could just play it off since it will just be a huge crater.

Landing on the ground I then regain my composure until I heard a voice behind me. "So this is what you were doing. Glad to see you haven't ran out of gas." I turn around in a quick motion to see Shikahara standing there with a smile on his face. He then offered his hand to me to pull me out of this hole. I grabbed his hand and got out of the hole. Brushing myself off I then looked at him with a smile. "So how much did you see of all that?" Shikahara then just looked up at the moon. "I saw you turn that spit of yours into a large body of water, that was pretty neat to see. Also don't worry Risa is still asleep. She's out like a light. I'm sure even a war around her wouldn't wake her up." Brushing off some sweat, I thought of that as a great relief. "I can understand you wanna train some stuff in secret, but you should at least fill me in so I can come up with more strategies." Just sitting on the ground I only smiled looking at the sky too. "Yeah, yeah. So you wanna train with me, Shikahara?" Shikahara just got a shocked look on his face and just looked away. "No thanks, If I want to get my butt kicked I'd prefer it to be by someone more in my class. Besides, I'm sure I would only hold you back. You have so much strength its unbelievable. I will however coach you if you like. Maybe the next start can be from doing all those hand signs for the Water Style, why don't you reduce the number of hand signs to just one? It would make you much more efficient at using it." This idea rang a really good bell in my head, that was actually the best idea that I ever heard. Standing up I then stretched for a second and began to form chakra within me. "That's a good idea, let's do it!"

wc 713
Water Style: Hardened Water Drill 713/500wc
Koga Senju
Koga Senju

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Senju Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:07 am

With confidence burning from within me, I stood there ready to think on how I could shorten my use of hand signs for Water style. Thanks to Shikahara, I really think this is possible and even a more useful tool than Summoning Jutsu. Standing there ready Shikahara then stood a small distance away to keep out of harms way in case something went wrong. We both just looked at each other for a short minute before I began to make the chakra.

Shikahara stood there and observed my chakra usage to see if there was any changes I needed to do. Which he noticed something right away and wasted no time to point it out. "Koga, dial back your chakra just a little. You are using way too much." Nodding I then dialed back my chakra a little as he then held his thumb up to signal I had it right. I then began to memorize how much chakra I was pulling around so I could learn it with muscle memory. With everything in place I then spit onto the ground and turn it into a large body of water that pushed me into the air. Standing on the water wave I maintained chakra at the soles of my feet to allow me to stand on it. Shikahara struggled at first to find his footing with the constant water flow but was able to remain on his feet. "Man, who would have thought Koga was capable of doing this much. At only being a Chunin level as well. Just goes to show that nothing stays the same like Shikamaru used to say." After thinking that in his head, Shikahara continued to observe Koga from his safe distance and even noticed some more strengths to him. These strengths could be taken into account when it came to strategies. For now honing those skills were most important. Maybe even more important than the strategy and the Hokage Candidacy. Either way the Leaf Village was about to gain a strong defender and leader.

Using a single hand sign and then placing my hands in front of my chest, I then began to launch a jutsu. Pulling most of the water up to my mouth I then launch the Water Style: Severing Wave. After firing off the jutsu it managed to completely cut some parts of the woods in the distance in half with using the minimal amount of water as well. There was still quite the reserve around my feet. Shikahara noted all of this that he saw and knew that I had basically perfected the control of my chakra. I may have even surpassed Tobirama Senju with this current power. At any rate learning more jutsu to use would be better than just to focus on controlling the few I had. So changing my pace I decided to learn one more Water Style before making a move on other styles of things.

wc 500
Controlling Water Style with one hand sign 500/500wc
Koga Senju
Koga Senju

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Senju Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:47 am

Reaching down with my hands formed into a cup, I drank some of the left over water from my jutsu and splashed my face then went to sit on a rock near Shikahara. After that last jutsu I just knew that I could use Water Style with no issue at all. Taking a deep breath I then look over at Shikahara who was sitting there as if he was in deep thought. I leaned over and go close to his personal space. "If you are going to fall asleep at least go back to the camp." He then opened his eyes and pushed me away before standing up and then looking around. Looking at him confused I just inch myself back onto my rock and then begin to tap my fingers on it. Finally after a minute I then ask him. "Ok, why are you looking around like that? It's just weird man." Shikahara held his hand up to signal silence, which at that point I knew something was up. There had to be someone near by that he didn't know or a massive threat. "There is a large group of shinobi nearby, many have high chakra levels. Maybe it is time we started back to the camp. At least there we can defend ourselves better with three of us." Nodding, I placed my hand on the rock and did not realize I had any built up chakra and it smashed into dust from under me and I fell flat on my back. Shikahara then look at me all confused and even I was confused as to what just happened. Then Shikahara just came out and asked me a question. "Since when could you do Wind Style?" Getting a shocked look on my face I then look at my hands and pull myself to a sitting up position. "To be perfectly honest, never knew I could use Wind Style. That surprised me as much as you."

He helped me to my feet and we both made our way back to camp. He decided to get some sleep while I laid there awake. I couldn't sleep due to the fact that there was a large group of people who could be a threat to us and also the fact that I could use Wind Style.

Sitting back up in my sleeping bag, I just take a quick look around. I had to make sure that no one was lurking around before I laid my head back onto my pillow. Being around so many enemies like this was nerve racking. Perhaps it would be smart to return to the Leaf Village tomorrow. With these enemies right at our doorstep we would have to leave early in the morning as well. Which means me and Shikahara might be hindered from the lack of sleep. Risa on the other hand will be fully functional so she might be our ticket out of here. The only downside is she has no Ninjutsu except for Medical Ninjutsu which is a massive problem out in the field. Perhaps teaching her some low scale ninjutsu would be useful, even as a distraction. Either way a plan needed to be made before we leave in the morning. This I intended to complete myself without Shikahara.

This wind nature chakra that just appeared from me earlier, perhaps there might be a way to use it. Even if I learn a small scale ninjutsu for it, I could use it to gain the upper hand even for a split second. However, I did not know how to use Wind Style at all. Perhaps this was to be my downfall with coming up with a plan. If I was to become Hokage, I would need to make good judgement calls. Coming up with a plan to get us back home safely would be a great start. Perhaps even finding out how I used my Wind Style without even knowing it. Kurama was also asleep too, I knew this as his chakra was calm now. So I knew that I probably couldn't use Wind Style anyway. Just then the thought ran into my head, in that moment that I accidentally used Wind Style, Kurama's chakra and my own were grinding together before settling down. Maybe that was the answer I was looking for. To have my chakra clash with itself inside my body then push it out. Maybe that was the whole clue to the Wind Style. Just then a leaf then flew down and landed next to me which I knew that if I cupped it in my hands that I could use my chakra to cut it. Picking it up and placing it into my hands I knew that if I cut this leaf in half that i could do anything with Wind Style.

Closing my hands over the leaf, I then begin to pour my chakra into my hands. Letting them grind up against each other once the two sides collided on the leaf. This went on for what seemed to be several minutes before a tearing sound came from inside my hands. Opening them I then could see the leave was cut clean in two. This was proof that my hypothesis was correct about how it happened the first time. Maybe this time I was able to do it with just my own chakra out of sheer luck, either way I could use it now.

Throwing the leaf aside, I then look over at Risa and couldn't help but wonder what chakra element she had. Hopefully it was one that would compliment the elements that I could use. If she did then we could work together and make even stronger jutsu combos. Either way I would have to wait until we returned to the village to be able to train her. Shikahara on the other hand, I don't think that he would be willing to learn anything new at this current time unless he was prompted to. On the other hand, If he was pressured into learning something new then maybe he might just do it. Oh well, trying to get a Nara to do anything really is a massive pain. They always think it' too much of a drag and just avoid it. Someday though, we will have a strong bond within our team and eventually protect the Hidden Leaf no matter what. I just rolled over and went to sleep, hoping that when morning came, we could just get back home safely.

wc 1,105
Wind Element 1,105/1,100wc
Koga Senju
Koga Senju

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Senju Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:13 pm

The sun rose over the horizon as I opened my eyes and rubbed them. Looking around Shikahara was standing watch looking at one direction in particular. I knew that meant the enemy kept their distance during the night. Risa had finished packing up her things and was ready to move at any time. She seemed to be unaware of what Shikahara and myself detected last night while I was training. This would be a good thing since she was only a medical ninja, she wouldn't be too suited to combat right now anyway. Shikahara noticed i was awake and walked over close so Risa wouldn't hear us.

"They seemed to have kept their distance during the night, however now that it is daylight they can see they got us out numbered and might attack. We should move fast but smart." I only nod at Shikahara and put all my weapons back into a pouch and strap it onto my leg. Rolling up my sleeping bag, I only look over at Risa for a moment to make sure she is okay. Knowing this could be dangerous I had to take some precautions of my own. Closing my eyes I then begin to communicate with Kurama. "Kurama, I'm sure you heard what Shikahara said. We need to take some steps to be ready. Can you build up some chakra?" Kurama just sat up and scratched his head after yawning for a moment. He then got his focus back in line. "Yeah, I'll start building up the moment we start moving. I can sense them out there too. They are hostile that is for certain. Move carefully. We cannot afford to be reckless." Only nodding I opened my eyes and began to get ready to leave.

Risa came over and handed me some eggs for breakfast. I smiled at her knowing she was looking after me and I began to eat the food as she finished her packing. As soon as I finished eating, I packed away the dishes into my pack to save time and placed my bag onto my back and then walked over to Shikahara. "I'm ready to roll when you are. Maybe we should take the quick way through the forest back to the village. I know we couldn't fight them on our own without some help." We both agreed and Risa stood up behind us and then we all jumped down to the trees and began to move at a semi decent speed. Risa didn't even question why we were moving so fast considering we didn't go this fast coming here. She just stayed in the middle between Shikahara and myself. I kept watch on many angles while Shikahara guided us along a path he figured would be safe enough.

Out of the corner of his eye Shikahara saw some shadows moving around in the trees around us. He then began to build up his chakra. Once I sensed this, I gave Kurama the signal to prepare which we both had our chakra ready to go. Risa began to sense this coming from the both of us and began to act nervous.

Just then a couple people jumped out in front of us and we barely noticed them in time. Both Shikahara and myself jumped in front of Risa and protected her from their attack and all of us jumped to the ground. Once we regained our footing we then noticed we were surrounded. Shikahara began to weave signs to use his shadow jutsu and I began to slowly draw on Kurama's chakra. We all stood there with our chakra ready for a confrontation. It was until I caught a glimpse of the headbands on the ninjas surrounding us. They were all from the Hidden Mist, a close ally to us of the Hidden Leaf. This was shocking to me and Shikahara. Apparently the rumors of them having a civil war over politics was true and have reverted back to the Blood Mist from the days before the Fourth Shinobi war.

Shikahara began to step forward for a moment as my chakra was still building up. He tried to negotiate with them while trying to keep his guard up. "Why are you all here? We are from the Hidden Leaf, your allies! Please state your purpose!" Just then a kunai knife came flying at Shikahara that grazed his arm and hit a tree behind him. Both Risa and myself looked at it and Shikahara just grabbed his arm. "You arrogant fools, you believe that we will allow you all to force us to abandoned our true murderous nature. The Fourth Mizukage was a man who opened our eyes and the Fifth forced us underground. Now we can breathe again on the surface and kill anyone who dares to get in our way! That includes you all!" Risa began to shed a tear as she began to feel the fear coming over her as I only moved closer to her and pull out a kunai myself. Shikahara managed to stop the bleeding on his arm and prepared to fight as well. There was at least fifteen men surrounding us and only two of us were combat capable right now with Risa being a non-combat person. With all of these trees we would not be able to do much against all of these shinobi on our own.

Just then an idea popped into my head. It was something that Lord Seventh used to do for combat and to do simple tasks around the village. With Kurama at my side this would be possible too. Forming a single hand sign I then form all of the chakra that would be needed for this jutsu. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" The smoke from the jutsu filled the area, as I stand there with about thirty clones ready for battle. Everyone had their weapons out and ready for the battle ahead.

wc 1,015
Koga Senju
Koga Senju

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Senju Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:25 pm

With all of my clones now out and ready to fight, I had to come up with a plan to get everyone out and fast. This situation was bigger than anything that just a team of three can handle. Just then a heavy mist began to fill the area as Shikahara then got in between myself and Risa. I stood there strong and ready for anything. Kurama was gathering chakra as we watched the movements of the mist shinobi.

"Men, strike fast and kill these leaf scum! Don't let the blood of our past ancestors to go to waste!" One of the men shouted this out of the mist which threw Risa and myself off as clones began to vanish left and right around us. Picking up the information from my clones as they vanished it seemed the rumors were true. The Seven Swordsman of the mist had returned to active duty after so many years. This meant nothing but trouble for our group as we huddled together to think of a plan. Just out the corner of my eye something began to close in fast and struck Shikahara in the shoulder which sent him flying a few feet and onto the ground. Turning my head and getting a closer look, he was bleeding pretty bad and was knocked out as well. Not losing track of what was happening I then stood in front of Risa to protect her from any harm. These men were no messing around and this was turning into a life or death situation. Closing my eyes for a second I knew what I had to do. Turning my attention to Risa, I then told her what I needed to say. "Risa, I've had to keep something hidden from you and Shikahara all this time. However in this situation I don't think I can hide it any longer. But promise me, it will be kept a secret for a while longer. Please at least promise me that." Risa turned to me with a smile on her face and then nodded. She agreed to keep it a secret for as long as she could. With Shikahara still knocked out this was the chance to do it. Putting my hands together in the snake sign, I then jumped forward and prepared my attack. "Taste the lasting legacy of the Senju Clan! Wood Style: Deep Forest Creation!" Just then with that single hand sign, many trees began to appear out of the ground and wrap around the opponents and crush them within a matter of seconds. I stood there while Risa picked up Shikahara and wrapped his arm around her shoulders and prepared to make a run for it. As soon as the ghost was cleared Risa and myself began to try and make a run for it. As soon as the smoke cleared we began our retreat into the forest with hopes to hide and heal Shikahara.

Keeping my sensory powers active, I could sense the main forces were stuck behind the trees while the 7 swords of the mist was starting to make their way through. After getting some distance from them all we got under a tree and I used my wood style to complete the lower half of the tree to make it look natural while we hid. Now was time to focus on healing Shikahara and try to make it so he could move on his own. Taking on a swordsman of the mist was not going to be easy, even for a Jinchuriki. Risa began to make preparations for her healing jutsu while I stood watch ready to attack.

"Ok, I'm going to begin healing Shikahara now. Please, if someone shows up try not to let them through. This is going to take a while." Just giving a slight nod to her, she began the process of healing him right away. This was a bad situation no matter how you looked at it. I did not have full control over Kurama's power yet and Shikahara was out of commission. If Kazuma had not died back there and Asuma would had not left the team. This was a bad timing for everything to be happening. Especially since this was just a innocent travel and get the Nine Tails type of mission and do some training as well. This all backfired in the end. However there was no reports from the Hidden Leaf about the Hidden Mist going full rogue on everyone. Hopefully this didn't turn into another Shinobi war especially since there was enemies outside the lands now. This was starting to get too dangerous for everyone to even function like this. Peace needed to be met somehow or all this was going to get bloody. All I could do for now was watch and keep them safe at all costs. No matter what happened, They needed to survive. Not for my sake, but for their own.

wc 839
Koga Senju
Koga Senju

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum