Anime United: One World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Administrative Council~
Kirito Gekko
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Kuroishi Homura

~Managers~
Kumo

~Moderators~

~Lead Moderators~
Fabled (Bleach)
Aria (Naruto)

~Sub-Moderators~
Bleach
Chaos Kaiz

Naruto
Vacant

One Piece
Kite
Koga Senju

~Support~
Mikoto Kurokei
(Tests & Ranks)

~Content Team~
Himurotaiki
Nightshade Servers: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!
Facebook Page Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Deep inside a broken mind

Go down

Deep inside a broken mind Empty Deep inside a broken mind

Post by Koga Senju Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:45 pm

Waking early in the morning I finally found myself well rested. Eating breakfast I began to think about Risa and the fact that we were dating now. All I could think in my head was 'protect her'. I could finally understand what the people of my clan were talking about when they said the true strength of a shinobi comes out when they are protecting something precious to them. Risa was the person who was most precious to me.

Finishing my meal I shook my head and placed on my headband and began to walk out the door. It was time to start my day. Only after I got outside I ran into Kazuma. His face was sunken and had bags under his eyes. It was as if he had not slept in days. "Come with me Koga, we need to talk." Kazuma leaped off towards the out skirts of the village as I quickly followed behind him and the two of us stopped in a empty field. "So what's going on Kazuma? You haven't been yourself lately and we are all worried about you." Nothing was said and this quiet was starting to get a little creepy. I take a step back only to have the path behind me blocked by earth walls. This left me with no way out. "What is the meaning of this! Explain yourself! Kazuma!"

Just then some laughter appeared all around me as I looked up it was some of the Kagarashi Gang. Then Kazuma fell to the ground limb as if he was being controlled this whole time which got me concerned. I quickly ran to his side to find out his body was ice cold and his eyes had lost their color. I knew at this point, Kazuma was dead. Looking around in shock, I then turn my attention to the Kagarashi Gang. "How? When? Why did you do this?!" They all just laughed which added to my already rising anger at what has happened. One of them appeared in front of me and pinned me to the ground and held me by my throat. "Remember that large battle with the foreigners? That's when. You and your team never noticed that Kazuma died just moments before that explosion happened." My eyes got wide as even I did not notice it. He was fighting nearby me the whole time too. "Only sad thing is we missed that Risa and Kazuma's annoying brother. They were spared by mere seconds. Pity, oh well we got you now. So prepare to die, Senju scum!" The guy then drew out a kunai knife and went to stab me with it. Within that few seconds I used a technique that I never wanted to use, Wood Style; Deep Forest Creation. Using the jutsu filled in the area with trees that allowed me to break free and grab Kazuma to run away, full speed. They wasted no time recovering from the attack however and issued an order instantly. "After them!"

Running as fast as I could, I managed to get some distance away but I felt myself getting tired as Kazuma was just dead weight. Unable to carry on any further I found myself at the edge of the village but unable to carry on with Kazuma. They quickly managed to catch up with me and surround me with lightning speed. I was out of options and was now stuck. Just then the one who pinned me to the ground appeared behind me on the train. "Well that is a surprise that you can use Wood Style. Did not expect that, however it only delayed the inevitable." Just then they all raised up bladed weapons and went in to attack me. Out of the blue a flash of light happened and all of the men who surrounded me were pushed back somehow. Looking over at where the light came from Asuma appeared and looked enraged to no end. I knew why as well, he knew about Kazuma beind dead. Out of the bushes Risa showed up and grabbed Kazuma from me and set him down on the ground. "Koga, are you injured at all? Let me heal you!" I just raise my hand to stop her there. I was not hurt but my heart was as Kazuma was one of my dear friends. Asuma stomped the ground in anger which got all of our attention. "All of you stay out of this! These bastards are mine! I won't let what they did to Kazuma pass, they will all die here and now for their crime, of killing my brother!"

Asuma crossed his arms in front of him and a green aura began to appear around him. Everyone got startled by this as myself and Risa knew Asuma could not use Ninjutsu or Genjutsu, how was this aura appearing. We quickly found out what it was. "Eight inner gates, Sixth Gate of View Open!" His hair then stood up on end and his skin turned red as me and Risa cover our eyes as the dirt began to fly everywhere. Making his first move proved to be very quick as all of the Kagarashi gang was now laying on the ground with him appearing directly in front of the guy who attacked me earlier. "The Eight Inner Gates? I didn't think any shinobi left alive could use it. Very impressive, unlike your brother there. Could only use Earth and Fire Style. It was weak." Asuma quickly grabbed the guy by the throat and pinned him to the ground, completely smashing the ground to pieces. "You don't get to speak of my brother's name! Scum like you who just kill for fun or revenge are nothing but trash. Now you shall pay for what you have done!" Asuma quickly pulled back his fists and began to punch the guy over and over again. After some series of punches flames began to appear around him and even I knew the name of this technique, Asakujaku. The dust began to settle after Asuma finished the attack and stumbled out of the crater he had formed and collapsed on the ground. He was still injured from the battle and pushed himself to go that far. After getting back to my paces, I walk over to the crater to see the enemy dead with a pool of blood around him. "Revenge and anger, both are scary aspects of life." Risa and myself then help Asuma over to Kazuma while we waited for help to come and get this mess sorted.

wc 1,151
Koga Senju
Koga Senju

Race : Human (Naruto)
Class : Tank
Power : 0
Strength : 0
Stamina : 0
Speed : 0
Energy : 0
Perception : 0
Energy Speed : 0

Back to top Go down

Deep inside a broken mind Empty Re: Deep inside a broken mind

Post by Koga Senju Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:08 pm

After the fight, many shinobi including the leading Jonin showed up to assess the damage done. Asuma was taken to the hospital to be treated for his physical wounds but his spiritual wounds ran deep. The death of Kazuma hit him very hard. With that in mind he decided to stay in the hospital for an extended stay. As for Kazuma his funeral was held the next day after the fight broke out. He was buried next to his parents who died some years ago and Asuma was absent from the funeral. He cited that he had no right to be there when he was too weak to save his brother. As for myself and Risa we both were examined and besides a few cuts on my half we were fine. However our team was in shambles. Shikahara returned to the team later that week so we could go on missions again as a three man cell. Even without Asuma there, it was simple to operate. It wasn't until one day Risa went to check on Asuma at the hospital to find out he had checked himself out. She quickly ran to Shikahara and myself who were at a local ramen shop talking about the future of the team.

"Did you guys know that Asuma had checked out of the hospital?" Shikahara looked confused for a moment, as I only sat there and scratched my head wondering what was going on. "Didn't he have himself in there after the death of Kazuma? Seems odd he would want to be in there then all of a sudden leave without saying a word to anyone." Risa got a worried look on her face and I knew I had to act. "We should head over to his place and check it out. See if he is home or not." We all agreed and paid our bill before leaving to Asuma's home. Now oddly enough he lived about a block away from myself so it was not much of a trip there. Still, if he had left I would had noticed.

Once we arrived at the apartment we knocked on the door. After noticing the door swayed with the knock, Shikahara pulled the door open and we peeked inside. It was dark and seemed to be vacant for a while. I walked in first and headed straight for the living area. The apartment was small sized and only had a kitchen, bathroom and one other room. It was basically a studio apartment. Walking in I turned on a light and looked around for anything out of place. Looking on his bed we found a note with his headband. It was addressed to the group in general instead of just one of us.

Dear Members of Gama,
I'm sure you all noticed that I have left the hospital by now. In fact I left Monday night, so I'm sure a little time has passed. Since Kazuma's death I just cannot keep my mind on the prize and only think about getting even with that gang. So with that i have decided to leave the group for now and the village to head back home for a while to find myself. No worries I shall return someday. Risa, I know you have strong feelings for Koga so please keep him on the right path towards being Hokage. Shikahara, you are a very smart guy, I'm sure Koga will look to you for guidance along the path for his journey. So please both stay strong and alive until I can return.

As for you Koga, you will make a great Hokage. I know I promised to finish training you in Taijutsu but it will have to wait for now. However I'm sure you will be stronger than me before I even get back. Either way good luck friend.

See you guys later. ~Asuma

Putting the note back on the bed after reading it to everyone, I just stood there in shock. Not only did we lose Kazuma, now his brother Asuma had left to go on a soul search. We just were not getting any good news today. I knew at this point I needed to become stronger than before. Time for missions was on hold, I had to find a solution to my lack of strength and fast.

I quickly turn to Shikahara and Risa and decide to speak up about my weakness. "First we lose Kazuma, now his brother leaves from the grief. I need to become stronger like the Sixth and Seventh Hokages. Both were strong war heroes. Now I am set to take that mantle but yet I lack a lot of power at this time. I could work on my Ninjutsu but at the same time I'm not sure it will work." Risa just hugged me and held me close knowing that we were all hurt by this event. Shikahara just stood there for a moment and then a light bulb went off in his head. "Ya know, my clan held a meeting last week before Kazuma was found dead. We discovered that the Nine Tails, Kurama is back. He is waiting somewhere in the Land of Fire for someone worthy to become his Jinchuriki. Perhaps we can aim for that and have you become his host. You will not only gain the strength of the Seventh, you will gain his partner too. Plus Kurama belongs in the Hidden Leaf. He is considered our ally after all." Thinking about it for a short while I knew that Kurama would become the answer to my woes. Making the decision fast, I looked at Risa and then back to Shikahara. Without even thinking about it for one more second I made my decision. "Let's do it. Start the preparations for it Shikahara. Risa, you gather all the medical supplies we will need for this journey. We will get Kurama back for the Hidden Leaf." Shikahara smiled and just nodded his head before taking off ahead of them. Risa lingered for a moment before giving me a kiss and heading off to gather the supplies. I stood there for a moment longer to look around at Asuma's things. Right there I made a pledge to Asuma and Kazuma. "Never again, will I lose a comrade or a friend. Never again!"

After leaving the apartment I made my way into the village. I had to gather as much Intel as I could before we left on this mission. A brighter future was upon us all.

wc 1,119
Koga Senju
Koga Senju

Perception : 0
Energy Speed : 0

Back to top Go down

Deep inside a broken mind Empty Re: Deep inside a broken mind

Post by Koga Senju Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:23 pm

After gathering Intel for several hours, I managed to only come up with a single rumor that went around. It wasn't even really a rumor to check into but they said Kurama was waiting at the Final Valley. Which was heavily unlikely, despite many things Kurama has done in the past. Sitting there frustrated I knew that I couldn't find the information I needed here in the village. We had to leave to find Kurama, to finally reunite him with the Hidden Leaf.

After a short while of sitting there Shikahara appeared with a small stack of papers. He set them down in front of me then sat across from me on the table. Looking at the papers they had detailed information on Kurama as well as a new jutsu. "That jutsu in those papers is the key to sealing Kurama inside you. You should learn it real fast so you can seal him as quickly as possible." Giving the jutsu a quick read over I discovered it was a very simple seal much like the signature Uzumaki Clan Sealing jutsu that my clan spoke about. Knowing the basics of the jutsu I then programed them into my memories and then looked around. "Good that means we are ready to go. Speaking of which where is Risa? We should hit the road soon." Shikahara stood up and placed a small bag on his back before starting to walk away. He then picked up a bag and threw it at me and I knew it was my bag. Standing up, I began to walk behind Shikahara who was heading towards the Hidden Leaf Gate where Risa was sitting. It appeared she had been sitting there for a short while now waiting for us.

Walking up to Risa with Shikahara I began to address them both. "Good we are all here. Let's make this a quick and swift mission. Our job is to get Kurama and seal him within me and get back here to the village. Now, Let's roll!" The three of us then walked through the gates and into the outer world, in search of Kurama.

wc 368
Eight Trigrams Sealing Style 368/300wc
left thread
Koga Senju
Koga Senju