Anime United: One World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Administrative Council~
Kirito Gekko
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Kuroishi Homura

~Managers~
Kumo

~Moderators~

~Lead Moderators~
Fabled (Bleach)
Aria (Naruto)

~Sub-Moderators~
Bleach
Chaos Kaiz

Naruto
Vacant

One Piece
Kite
Koga Senju

~Support~
Mikoto Kurokei
(Tests & Ranks)

~Content Team~
Himurotaiki
Nightshade Servers: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!
Facebook Page Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

A date with destiny

Go down

A date with destiny Empty A date with destiny

Post by Koga Senju Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:07 pm

Making my way into the center of the village I finally reached the spot where Risa wanted to meet up. The sun was just starting to set in the distance as I made my way down to main street of the village. She wanted to meet at Ichiraku Ramen, one of the biggest hotspots within the village. Hopefully this is going to be an easy meet up since I had a lot more training to get to.

Standing in front of the door I continued to look around to find Risa. Finally out in the distance I spotted her. She was not wearing her usual outfit, it was more flashy and dressed up than usual. She was holding a purse in both hands with a slight blush to her face. It was then I had somewhat of a clue as to what was going on. Looking down at myself all I could think of was, 'I am an idiot'. I now had a clue as to why Risa was so shy about it back in the forest of death. This was not a meeting type of thing, it was a romance type of date if anything. Brushing myself off in a hurry, I ran over to her with a slight blush to my face as I finally got a good look at her. She was really beautiful, why she picked a guy like me was unknown but it was time to find out. Our eyes met and I was the first to say something. "Hey Risa, you look very beautiful tonight." I blush and slightly look at the sky as I said this. She only got a smile on her face as she wrapped both her arms around my left arm and snugged up to me. "No need to be so tense Koga, I don't mind if you are yourself. After all, it is why I like you after all." The two of us walk hand in hand over to Ichiraku Ramen and go inside to order our meal. This was going to be the start towards a new future.

wc 350
Koga Senju
Koga Senju

Race : Human (Naruto)
Class : Tank
Power : 0
Strength : 0
Stamina : 0
Speed : 0
Energy : 0
Perception : 0
Energy Speed : 0

Back to top Go down

A date with destiny Empty Re: A date with destiny

Post by Koga Senju Tue May 15, 2018 7:59 pm

Sitting down eating our ramen in a candle light, Risa and I both sat there across from each other. Since the lack of electricty the village was lit by candles and old fashion gas light lanterns. This made the night even more perfect as we both finished our ramen and I paid for the meal. Walking down the central street of the village we locked arms and walked side by side with each other. Risa was smiling from ear to ear with a slight blush to her face. I knew that she really liked me at this point and was dead set on making me her boyfriend now. Keeping that in mind I knew that I had to protect her better in the future. What happened on the coast with those outsiders must never happen again.

"Koga are you ok? You seem a bit distracted." Leaving my train of thought I look over at Risa with a smile on my face and shake my head. With a calm voice I just had to reassure her that I was alright. "I'm all ears for you Risa. I was just thinking how nice the village looks lit up like this is all. Make the night all that much better honestly." She smiled and giggled a little as she could only lay her head onto my arm as we were walking. "So what I said in the forest, I wanted to talk about our future together and well as you can see I'm sure you figured out what I meant. Koga, I kinda have liked you for some time now. I noticed you back when you came to the village to become a candidate for Hokage. I knew right from that moment that I liked you. So Koga I was wondering, if it is not too much trouble or distracting to your goal, would you mind being my boyfriend? I promise I will do everything to support you and help you towards your goals." Feeling shocked, I never thought Risa would be this forward with asking me out like this. It would seem she knew about me as well since when I first came to the village. However, despite the thoughts running through my head there was only one answer I could give at this moment to her. "Yes, Risa I would be happy to be your boyfriend. But promise me if something like what happened in that last battle happens again I want you to run as fast as you can and give me a signal you are alright. I couldn't bear to lose you now nor anyone else on our team." She gleamed with happiness as we both walked as she pulled herself up and gave me a peck on the cheek before letting go. Stepping a few steps away she beamed with a smile at me that I never seen before. "Of course, I promise." She then waved as we had arrived just outside her apartment and she went inside as I waited for her to get inside before turning away to walk back to my place.

"I couldn't be any happier now." I then walked down the streets to my apartment where i was going to go to bed and begin the next day by taking on some solo missions since Risa and Asuma were on leave for the next month to recover. Kazuma still has yet to be seen since they returned to the village and that had me worried since he seemed the most affected by the battle. Shikahara was off doing some clan stuff, so I was riding solo for the time being. Either way this was the perfect day and tomorrow was going to be even better.

wc 647
left thread
Koga Senju
Koga Senju

Race : Human (Naruto)
Class : Tank
Power : 0
Strength : 0
Stamina : 0
Speed : 0
Energy : 0
Perception : 0