Anime United: One World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Administrative Council~
Kirito Gekko
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Kuroishi Homura

~Managers~
Kumo

~Moderators~

~Lead Moderators~
Fabled (Bleach)
Aria (Naruto)

~Sub-Moderators~
Bleach
Chaos Kaiz

Naruto
Vacant

One Piece
Kite
Koga Senju

~Support~
Mikoto Kurokei
(Tests & Ranks)

~Content Team~
Himurotaiki
Nightshade Servers: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!
Facebook Page Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

When Two World's Collide: Fallen Angels in a New World

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

When Two World's Collide: Fallen Angels in a New World - Page 4 Empty Re: When Two World's Collide: Fallen Angels in a New World

Post by Luxanna Aurora Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:22 pm

Lux took the lead, only a few steps ahead, leading the duo deep into the cave system. Soon however, light began to trickle in, bright and white. The girls crept closer, until they stepped through an archway, into what appeared to be some sort of pristine lab. The floors were a white marble, the dark stripes running through the tiles. Lux’s claws clacked on the tiles, but being a cheetah she couldn’t retract them. The walls were a laboratory gray, standard for something such as this. The girls passed several rooms with containment pods, seemingly containing specimens of both the humanoid and bestial Hollows, but no one was in them running experiments.

However, as they rounded the first corner they came to, Lux’s ears perked straight up, her tail lifted high, as she charged, knocking over the only person in the lab. “You bastard! How dare you do what you did to me! Change me back now or I’ll kill you!” Lux screamed, the scientist underneath her seemingly whimpering, covering his face as Lux’s Super Saiyan aura faded away, and she shifted back into her quadrupedal form. “Do it now!” Lux growled, desperation in her voice.

However, her growled died out as the man began to laugh. His laughter deep and hearty in tone, as his hands fell to the sides. “You stupid pussy. You honestly think I would turn you back? You’re my masterpiece! My single most stunning achievement to date. Your DNA was so easy to manipulate, I could do anything with your form! And now here you are, asking me to change you back. Why would I ever do such a thing? You don’t scare me kitten, in face. Felis.” He spoke, causing Luxanna to freeze, as he pushed her to the side and stood back up.

WC: 300
Luxanna Aurora
Luxanna Aurora

Race : Saiyan
Class : Agile
Power : 42000
Strength : 51
Stamina : 46
Speed : 88
Energy : 52
Perception : 79

Back to top Go down

When Two World's Collide: Fallen Angels in a New World - Page 4 Empty Re: When Two World's Collide: Fallen Angels in a New World

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:51 am

Strong Spirited
Aloof
Analytical

Nanaomi Sugowara

(240/2070)

Nanaomi stayed just beyond the corner as Luxanna bolted beyond it. She heard the crashing of the two bodies slamming against the ground. This laboratory was, interesting to say the least. It had almost everything for Nanaomi's latest invention idea. But her thoughts were immediately struck form the front of her mind due to the incessant laughing of the vile creature that called itself a man. Nanaomi rolled her eyes before she closed them, her gentle perfect, genuine feeling smile plastered across her face like a plastic mask as she rounded the corner slowly. The woman's hands rested on the opposite arm as they tucked under her breasts. Each step bringing her closer to the couple before she finally spoke up, her view of the man obstructed by Luxanna's form which she assumed his was as well.

"Perhaps not, but maybe you'll be more inclined to talk to me?" She asked, her body making sure to keep her signature lower than Luxanna's. She was testing this scientist man. If he was smart, he'd have felt Nanaomi's ki signature before in the castle, fighting blow to blow with Rota. But if he was stupid, which she was almost certain he was, she would presume he'd act on how much power she displayed and not from memory. It, was almost what she was hoping for. Taking candy from a baby was much easier than taking it from a kid with a needle.

Nanaomi Sugowara
Nanaomi Sugowara

Class : Genius
Power : 92000
Strength : 67
Stamina : 126
Speed : 131
Energy : 180
Perception : 131
Energy Speed : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxanna Aurora Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:43 pm

“Oh? And why would I do that?” he chuckled, kicking Lux between the legs, and throwing my off him, rising to his feet and quickly bolting at Naomi, his right arm out to slam his fist into her face. Meanwhile, Luxanna let out a feral screech and lay on the floor in pain, whimpering as she got to all fours, and lay on her stomach, lifting a hind leg and licking herself to ease the pain. That hurt like a bitch, and she was pretty sure he broke something. Because she did not feel too well down there at all.

WC: 100
Luxanna Aurora
Luxanna Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:09 pm

Strong Spirited
Aloof
Analytical

Nanaomi Sugowara

(513/2583)

Nanaomi watched almost in slow motion as this guy became cocky and extremely arrogant. His body bolting forward as fast as his little legs could take him. It felt like hours before the man finally got close to the woman. Her body shifting with ease to dodge the attack. Her head gently, almost lazily dodging to the right. This caused her ponytail to kick upwards and to the left as it followed behind. The punch from the man was off center just enough to cause Nanaomi's scrunchy to slide off of her hair, allowing the long silver hair to flow outwards like a cascading waterfall across the curves of a gentle cliff. As if like a switch, Nanaomi's eyes slowly slid open as her calm, warm, loving smile faded from existence. She would stand there for a moment before looking at the ground. The woman gazed at the scrunchie as she spoke.

"Oh. It appears you have managed to dislodge my hair tie. How disappointing." She said, her body bending down to pick up the small elastic object. As she held it in her hand, she would slowly look up to the man, facing him in the eyes. Her own cold and emotionless almost as if the gateway to a black abyss. Her body started to move forward as the ground began to shake. Her power spiked by a hundred fold easily as she slowly kept walking forward in an uncaring manner, the woman's eyes focused on the man before her. "You should not have done that. Now I have no restraint. No reason to take it easy on you." The woman stopped for a moment before she would bring her right hand to the left side of her body. In an instant, her hand would slide across to the right side as if swiping a tablet. As she did so, in the middle of the swing her fingers would snap causing a bio-electrical spark to appear at her finger tips. In that instant, a seemingly small bullet sized lightening bolt struck the man in the right knee.

The instant the bullet struck the man his knee cap exploded from his leg causing it to have a large gaping hole through the center of it. Nanaomi noted that barely any skin was connecting the rest of his leg to his main body. "Now look at what you made me go and do. I suppose you should feel lucky you have a purpose. It is the single reason you have not ceased to exist at this very second. Now, I suggest you do as the girl says or you may find yourself on the business end of my beam attacks." She said, her hands slowly lifting to pull her hair back into a pony tail. A soft, gentle, warm, loving smile crossing her lips as her eyes closed. That same lovable, genuinely happy woman had returned as if the switch was turned back off. The gentle kind woman that wanted nothing but good things for everyone around her. At least, that's how she appeared.

Nanaomi Sugowara
Nanaomi Sugowara

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxanna Aurora Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:14 pm

“GYAH!!!!!” the man screamed, falling to his other knee “What the hell you stupid bitch? Why the fuck would I help you now? I don’t care if I die to you, as long as my masterpiece stays the way she is! Fuck you, and fuck her! She deserves to be an animal, it was in her genes.” He screamed again between laughs as he clutched his destroyed knee. Meanwhile Luxanna just watched in horror. This wasn’t Naomi, and she didn’t like it. If Naomi did anything like this again, Lux was leaving her, for good this time, and wasn’t returning.

Luxanna Aurora
Luxanna Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:30 pm

Strong Spirited
Aloof
Analytical

Nanaomi Sugowara

(147/2730)

Nanaomi kept her soft gentle smile as she spoke in her warm almost siren like voice. "Oh, well that's no good." She giggled softly before speaking out yet again. "Well, if you don't change her back than I guess I have no choice but to erase every aspect of your life. Every one of your creations and your own existence. No need to keep something that doesn't work, right?" She giggled softly before turning to face towards Luxanna, her body starting to move slowly. Uncharacteristically slow. Perhaps Luxanna was smart enough to realize this but, she would assume no just in case. This was a tough choice for her as this essentially made her out to be the bad guy to the girl. Which, she was mostly prepared to do. If it meant attempting to fix the girl for good and not having to worry about it.

Nanaomi Sugowara
Nanaomi Sugowara

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxanna Aurora Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:01 pm

Lux crawled to all fours again, limping heavily as she crawled to Naomi “That was unnecessary you know.” Lux states, before collapsing at Naomi’s feet “Just make him fix me please.” She says, before passing out, as the man laughs “She’s so weak for such a graceful animal. It’s pathetic. I thought that she would at least be a tiny bit stronger with all her new traits. Ah, but too bad. She is still quite the pet isn’t she Nanaomi. Take good care of her for me, will you? I wish I could keep her myself, but alas, I cannot.”

Luxanna Aurora
Luxanna Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:38 pm

Strong Spirited
Aloof
Analytical

Nanaomi Sugowara

(167/2897)

Nanaomi kept her soft caring look as she lifted the girl by the scruff of her neck and brought her towards the operating table. After setting her on it, the woman would turn to face the man before her hand lifted, palm pointing towards Luxanna. Her warm gentle smile never leaving her face with those closed almost creepy eyes. A ball of electricity started to form in the palm of her hand as she simply faced the man, not moving, face unwavering, and her emotions as ambiguous as a mist across the waters of a monastery. The woman would speak up as the ball started to reach critical mass. "Well, if you're unwilling to help I suppose I've no need of you. And if I have no need of you, than, I suppose this creature doesn't need to exist either." She said, her warm siren like voice carrying through the air with gentle wafting motions like a scent caressing a nose and taunting it with sensual flavor.

Nanaomi Sugowara
Nanaomi Sugowara

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxanna Aurora Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:17 pm

“No, wait!” the man sticks out a hand “You can’t. She’s perfection!” He replies, begging Naomi to spare Luxanna “Besides, she’s your friend is she not? Or at least your pet? You can’t possibly kill her. If you did, could you live with yourself? Even I couldn’t, and you call me the monster.” He states, his eyes shooting daggers as he pulls himself up “Go to the cabinet over there and grab me my prosthesis. I’ll need it to operate properly.” He says, before securing Lux into the bed.

He secures the leg on himself, and ushers Naomi out of the room, before beginning his work on a DNA synthesis. He works for the next several hours, mixing and discarding mixes until he finally finds one he finds sensible enough to inject Lux with, and does so accordingly. Meanwhile he gets to work synthesizing a different serum to help ‘bring out my full potential’ he tells Naomi. This new mix also takes him several hours to concoct, before he finally gets that one prepped as well and injects Lux with it one final time, before leaving the room for the evening, to let the serums work upon Lux’s small form.

WC: 200
Luxanna Aurora
Luxanna Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:17 am

((Gonna conclude everything here and "time skip" to present considering things. So, Exit/Luxanna))
Nanaomi Sugowara
Nanaomi Sugowara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4