Anime United: One World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Administrative Council~
Kirito Gekko
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Kuroishi Homura

~Managers~
Kumo

~Moderators~

~Lead Moderators~
Fabled (Bleach)
Aria (Naruto)

~Sub-Moderators~
Bleach
Chaos Kaiz

Naruto
Vacant

One Piece
Kite
Koga Senju

~Support~
Mikoto Kurokei
(Tests & Ranks)

~Content Team~
Himurotaiki
Nightshade Servers: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!
Facebook Page Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Stopping a Civil War

Go down

Stopping a Civil War Empty Stopping a Civil War

Post by Kirito Gekko Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:09 pm

Flying full speed into the town Kirito looked around to see where the hostile emotions were coming from. Looking down at the town square Kirito saw a bunch of people standing down there with torches and pitch forks waiting to attack each other. Kirito came down in between them and erupted his flames causing the two sides to step back. Emerging from his flames Kirito then stood there firm looking back and forth.

"Why are you all fighting here? We all live in this country, so why fight our neighbors and relatives?" Kirito could tell these people were not going to back down and wanted to fight. Sighing Kirito drew out the Sandai Kitetsu from under his cloak and slashed at the ground causing a crater to form between the groups. Then standing back up straight he then looked at both sides once again. "If you continue to want a fight then I will be happy to fight you, but I shall not stand here and allow you all to fight each other like this!" Many people stepped back out of fear of Kirito's strength. Not many in this country could destroy the ground with just brute strength since it was a magic based country. Not many in this country use brute strength, with Shinoji showing the exception of the non-brute status.

"Why do you care about how we live our lives? I've never heard of a magic like yours!"

The people began to riot behind this guy in his group of the people as Kirito got a serious look on his face. "It's true I'm not from this country. I come from a land far away from here in a place called the New World. You guys may not have noticed but all of the famous people of the world are gone and no longer around. Our worlds have combined into one world and now people with stranger powers have been appearing all over the place. However, I am here to make peace with your leaders and unite this world with the world I aim to create. The power you saw was the power of the sword style Nitoryu and my Devil Fruit, Tori Tori Fruit Model: Phoenix. I mean no harm to you people, in fact I don't want to see you guys fight with each other for something so small. So please make peace and I promise to use this power of mine to give you all a peaceful future. I shall keep my promise to you all for this. If I don't then you all are free to kill me later." People slowly began to put their weapons down and putting the torches out in the town fountain and heading off on their way. Kirito just let out a sigh as he then looked around for the train station.

wc 490
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Race : Human (Pirate)
Class : Brute

https://animeunitedoneworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Stopping a Civil War Empty Re: Stopping a Civil War

Post by Kirito Gekko Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:09 pm

Standing there Kirito just looked around for the train station as he then sensed something really evil and filled with blood lust. Looking around at a very fast pace, Kirito was worried that this blood lust was going to be aimed at the villagers. Keeping Sandai Kitetsu out was a good idea, not putting it away was probably the best idea to keep this person from hurting anyone in the village. "So you thwarted my little plan. Oh well I guess I can settle for killing you then the country leaders!" Then a figure appeared in front of Kirito like as if it was made of smoke. The smoke then turned into a solid person as stood there taunting him. "Your plan? Well I guess it is a good thing I did stop it. Your blood lust is very apparent." Kirito then faced this strange person with full intent to fight him to the death.

"I'm known as Death Smoke, I once was part of a dark guild in the past but went off on my own when I killed my own guild." They both paused for a moment as Kirito was shocked this person could kill his own group members. Such a thing was completely heartless and unheard of to happen, no one could be that evil. Apparently this Death Smoke was just as evil if not more so. Holding Sandai Kitetsu up Kirito prepared to fight this person. "That sword, I think I like the feeling it gives off. The blade is stained with more blood than my own hands. That sword spills the smell of blood." Getting a shocked look Kirito looked down at Sandai Kitetsu and was unaware of its past beyond when Roronoa Zoro used it in the Grandline. Standing firm Kirito just looked at this Death Smoke without even backing down. "Sandai Kitetsu might have a dark past but in my hands it will fight side by side with me! I will not allow someone like you to draw anymore blood." Forming his blue flames around him Kirito then lunged in as Death Smoke formed his smoke and the two collided in the middle with Sandai Kitetsu being held off by some broadsword looking thing. The two stayed there for a moment in a power struggle as the ground began to crumble under their feet.

Death Smoke was very strong to be able to hold off Sandai Kitetsu's swing with just base powers. He was probably even stronger than Shinoji at his max power. Meeting such a person who was nothing but pure evil but so strong at the same time was making Kirito wonder if there were more like him. Keeping his stance Kirito gave a good push against Death Smoke who vanished in a moment's notice. Looking around in a panic Kirito spotted him coming at him from above. Trying to pull Sandai Kitetsu to block the attack, Kirito found that he could not pull Sandai Kitetsu to guard him as the smoke was holding it away. Drawing out his other sword with his left hand, Kirito brought the sword to block the attack only to have the sword get shattered. Jumping a few inches back just in time Kirito managed to avoid a fatal blow but got heavily cut just under his left eye down to his chest and stomach area. The cut was not deep but was enough to send Kirito flying back into the fountain completely shattering it under him. The broken sword flew in one direction and stuck directly up into the air with Sandai Kitetsu still in his right hand. "Well it would seem you are used to some combat, but in terms of actual power you are still lacking. Now with just one sword how do you plan to fight me when I can just lock up that sword at will." Kirito knew he was in trouble and had to do something quickly before something serious happened. Using his flames he closed the wound that he received but could not heal the mark it made. That last attack left Kirito with a permanent scar on his face and chest. However with the wound closed and healed he could at least try to fight against this demon.

wc 734
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:01 am

Using Sandai Kitetsu, Kirito sliced away the shadows surrounding him and stood firm. With an opponent this strong he was going to have to think of something he could do to out maneuver him. The shadows covered almost more than four meters away from him. He could not see any further than that away from him. The smoke also covered most of the sound waves that would typically travel around when someone makes a single movement. This was a very difficult battle indeed.

"So are you going to just lay there then? Good, makes it that much easier to kill you. Foreigner!" Just then a tornado of smoke began to appear around Kirito who barely had the strength yet to move after just recovering. The tornado hit him and pushed Kirito into the ground even harder than when he was slammed into it. It just felt like his own ship was dropped on him at least fifty times in a second. The pressure alone from it was making him feel like he was going to get crushed. Finally the tornado stopped with Death Smoke standing above Kirito who was now laying in a pit formed to the shape of his body. Covered in wounds again Kirito found himself unable to move very well quite yet but had his Devil fruit already healing him. "Is that all you got kid? Come on. Killing you has just become that much easier." Kirito could only cringe at the fact that he knew Death was right. How could this all be his limit, all because of a single sword breaking. He still had Sandai Kitetsu, which meant he still had a means to fight. Pushing himself up with all of his strength Kirito managed to get his upper torso out of the rubble and looked straight up at Death. Quickly grabbing onto his shirt Kirito only began to pull himself up with Sandai Kitetsu ready to go. "You're right for once, I gave up too easily. All because one of my swords got broken. I may be a two sword style user but that doesn't mean I'm left for dead yet!" Pulling himself all the way out of the hole he then stuck Sandai Kitetsu into the ground and threw a punch with his other hand sending Death back a few feet. This gave Kirito the means to launch his counter attack at last. Picking up Sandai Kitetsu he then lunged at Death trying to pierce his sword through Death's mid chest area to try and sever major arteries.  

wc 437
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:28 pm

Death began to scream out in pain as he was pushed to the ground by Kirito's strike. Rolling around on the ground as Kirito stood over him. "You may have defeated me, but no matter where you go people will always want you dead in this country! Either way you are a dead man!" Using his shadows one last time, Kirito was forced to jump back away from Death as he used his own shadows to rip himself apart. He committed suicide right in front of Kirito as an act to keep his own honor intact. Placing Sandai Kitetsu back in its shealth Kirito began to wonder what was going on in this country.

Now down to only one sword there was not much more he could do fighting wise. He was now debating on turning back around and getting the crew ready to leave. This island was heavily dangerous for some one like Kirito. This island was filled with magic and many other things. This was knowledge that Kirito barely knew about other than what Shinoji told him about. The thought of what if the marines were recruiting people from this island as well, popped into Kirito's mind as well. This was no place for him nor his crew other than Shinoji who could handle these people. This Kingdom of Fiore was not worth the trouble of trying to recruit into his alliance anymore. It was time for Kirito and Motion 66 to leave this island and head to the next. Turning into his phoenix form he then flew high into the air and headed back to port. Flying over the plantation he then gave the signal for his men to abandon what they were doing and get to the ship. Landing back on his ship he looked over to see Shinoji still unconscious from before and all of his men were now back on the ship ready to set sail once more.

"This island has proven to be too dangerous for us who cannot use magic. So until Shinoji has recovered we will not be returning here. We shall set sail for the next island we come to." The men cheered as they lowered the sails and the ship began to push away from Fiore. Kirito could only think to himself at this time that he needed to train more and find another sword to replace the one that was broken. "We shall set sail for the Florian Triangle! There is an island there that is abandoned, we can take shelter there for a while and build up our strength!" The men cheered once more as the ship finally pushed out to sea, out where they could get away from this dangerous land and recover on an island far away.

wc 474
left thread
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content