Waylaid By Fate

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Waylaid By Fate

Post by Aria on Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:15 am

She sat there listening to the man she now knew as Tenjinsai explain into further detail about the shinigami and what has happened to the Gotei 13. Some of it she knew and some she didn't. There seemed to still be plenty of Shinigami, but apparently not just anyone could fill the higher positions so it sounded like a lot of them were vacant. Plenty of opportunity as she saw it. Apparently she also had an abnormal growth rate if she had learned all this in a couple days. However that is also not entirely true from what she understood. Currently she only had a fraction of her power that she had in the clock tower. This was what was influencing her abnormal growth rate. He then eventually started talking about someone named Aizen and his deeds. Apparently he made quite the impact on everyone. Now he went on to explain the factions and as to why they were fighting. The captain commander position. The one who sat on top in the Gotei 13. He mentioned there were four factions total and his father was one of them. He also confirmed what she had thought. He was indeed a vice captain.

What happened next surprised her. He offered her a chance to join the shinigami despite what had happened up to that point. She felt a bit uncertain for a moment due to everything that had transpired. However this was no time to hesitate. If she didn't do this now she wouldn't know where to go anyways. She wouldn't be starting from the bottom either from the sounds of it. She waited and thought for a moment as to what to do. "Very well. I'll take you up on that offer. So what now?" She asked uncertain of what will happen now and in the near future. "I will let you know I plan on being rather ambitous and my power is still growing." She then recalled something. Every one of them only had a zanpakuto. Was it special or abnormal that she had two? "I also want to ask. Is having two zanpakuto special? Since I've been here I've not seen anyone else with two." She asked with curiosity.

WC:370
Aria

Race : Shinigami
Class : Genius
Power : 36
Strength : 27
Stamina : 35
Speed : 65
Energy : 94
Perception : 57

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji on Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:39 pm

It seemed little thought was need for Tenjinsai's offer. Almost right off the bat she had accepted it at face value and was ready to jump in head first. At some level he really was not surprised that she had agreed to it as quickly as she did. She seemed suited for it and she already had the desire of becoming a shinigami. All of these things factored together, plus the fact she had already developed her skills so much in a such a short time, it was like she was destined to become one. At this point the biggest thing would be explaining to her a bit more of the structure of the squad and what her role would be within it. She would of course serve under him as a subordinate, as he was the second in command of the squad. That in and of itself was strange too considering he had yet to even meet his own Captain. Perhaps that could be the first step for both of them, training with the Captain.

He grinned slightly at the next notion she shared, one of ambition and development. He would expect nothing less from anyone who desired to call themselves a shinigami. It was a pursuit of power that drove most people along this path. They wanted to achieve greatness, and in kind, make great things happen. Unfortunately not everyone was cut out for that and they ended up living menial lives performing menial tasks. But that was neither here nor there, it was time to get down to business. "First and foremost, I will answer your question. Having twin zanpaktou is something that is rare as well, something that you seem to be brimming with. There are only three individuals that I can personally recall that possess such a weapon." He stopped for a moment, putting his hand on his chin while scratching lightly at the tip of it.

"The first two would be Jyuushiro Ukitake and Shunsui Kyoraku. They were former Captains of the Gotei Thirteen and a prodigious pair of warriors the likes of which is seen only once a millenia. Together they were supposed to have been undefeatable, but that is a story as ancient as they were." He stopped again, pondering over the thought itself and a slight grief over having lost such valuable individuals. They were walking history and meant a great deal more to the Soul Society then just a skilled blade. When they disappeared they lost a part of what they were, something that could never truly be returned. Tenjinsai sighed lightly, crossed his arms over his chest and looking down slightly, observing the cracks in the floor beneath. "It is what it is, but it is unfortunate that they are gone. But as I was saying, the third and final person that I know of that has dual zanpaktou would be my father. Considering the strength and accomplishments these individuals have, I would say you are certainly destined for greatness."

He smiled slightly, realizing he was fortunate to have found such and talent and being able to have a hand in nurturing and cultivating their strength. Hopefully they would truly be a splendid shinigami and do magnificent things with their power some day. But today is where they start, so start they shall. "Now that we have that out of the way, let me give you the low down." He paused for a moment, moving forward toward her and only stopping a few feet away. His arms were crossed over his chest, his eyes a bit more serious as he spoke. "As of right now you are inducted into the Gotei Thirteen as a shinigami. You will serve as a member of the Eighth Division and I will assigned you the position of Seven Seat Officer based on your current strength." He reached out and gently patted her on the shoulder before turning around and moving toward the window, leaning against it lightly.

"As long as you continue to cultivate your strength and perform well in your duties I have no doubt you will move up quickly. You just need to make sure that you do not lose focus along the way. If you continue to excell the way you have so far, I have no doubt you can be a Captain one day." He nodded lightly, looking at her and hoping she took his words to heart. The Seireitei needed talented individuals to lead them into the future and bring an end to the chaos. His father and family was doing their part, but it was not enough against all the opposition they met. They needed more help if they were to truly reunite the Gotei Thirteen.
Tenjinsai Bushinji

Power : 76000
Strength : 32
Stamina : 97
Speed : 129
Energy : 139
Perception : 129

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikoto Kurokei on Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:51 pm

It would seem that tenjinsai could relate to the odd day that happened. Obviously so due to him becoming a vice captain and then encountering a intruder not long after. Since mikoto wasn't really apart of the current situation happening he remained quiet since it wasn't really his business to butt in. Dispite that his friend offered him an explanation for the current events that had happened. Apparently the women in question was wondering around the manor and then attacked one of the guards. She also seemed not to coroperative and refused to surrender when he confronted her so he was forced to incapacitate her and brought her to this room. It seems so far he has been trying to find out what happened to bring around the events that had transpired and find out what her goals were in the Seireitei.

Tenjinsai then offered one last bit of information telling him that she apparently wants to become a shinigami from what she said when they met. Mikoto thought this strange wanting to become a shinigami yet attacking one and refusing to answer to another though considering the situation around the soul society there have been stranger things that happen. He gave a nod to his friend for a sign he understood what was happening. Not long after the women started talking she thanked tenjinsai for returning her swords which mikoto noted she possesed two zanpakuto. The women procceded to explain the events that transpired for her and her goals of why she was here. As his friend said she wished to become a shinigami and was mistaken to be in one of the factions and was attacked and she defended herself 'understandable' thought mikoto.

She told that she possesed her shikai only being in the soul society for two or so days that in itself was impressive both tenjinsai and himself just obtained they shikai to aquire it so fast was something indeed. After her explaniation tenjinsai offered some information to her to inform her of the current state of the soul society explaining that all high ranking shinigami had vanished and the aizen scandal as well. Though not a shinigami himself mikoto felt rage towards the event like any other. Tenjinsai then explained the factions and that his father lead one of the four he then offered her a chance ot become a shinigami which was a bit out of the blue but considering her skills wasn't that surprising.

Apparently the women accepted with hesitation and precceded to ask if having twin zanpakuto was special. Mikoto thought that yes it was very few possesed two and those that did are missing except tenjinsai's father tenkai. Tenjinsai then explained that it was rare and gave names to those that did posses them. Tenjinsai then told her that she was being inducted into the Gotei Thirteen as a shinigami and would server in the Eighth Division as the seventh seat. This made mikoto think both tenjinsai and now this women are now shinigami tenjinsai himself the rank of vice captain what would he do. He thought for some time on it and decided to go with his friend and see what would happen. Mikoto looked at his friend and spoke "Well looks like everything is set so far if its alright with you tenjinsai ill come with you two obviously i have nothing else to do" He smiled. Mikoto got up and stretched and stood waiting his friends response.

Wc 579

Mikoto Kurokei

Power : 31000
Strength : 34
Stamina : 38
Speed : 41
Energy : 98
Perception : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji on Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:13 pm

Following his conversation with the woman, Mikoto inquired if he could tag along with the group. He claimed to have nothing else to do, which Tenjinsai imagined was quite true. It was him that had even requested that Mikoto come to the manor, though under a very different premise. One way or another though, he would not abandon his friend to the world and allow him to come along. "I have no problem with you coming along Mikoto. I would not trust anyone more to watch my back." They had traveled together for decades and had saved each others lives countless times. At this point they were truly more then friends, more like brothers if anything. But something just clicked in Tenjinsai's head, this woman he had just taken on as an officer, he had no idea what her name was. He was unsure how he did not even realize it before that she had never introduced herself. 

She had told him everything from how long she had been here to every event she had encounter since then. The name of her zanpaktou had even been divulged to Tenjinsai, but the one thing she had not given was her name. It was fairly important, especially if they were going to be travelling together and him vouching for her as a shinigami. He was after all the one who had invited her in the Gotei after just becoming a member of it himself. It was only because of the rank he had been instilled with that he could do as he had done. To be honest though, even he was unsure if his authority allowed what he had just done. Perhaps it could be overlooked with everything that was currently going on, especially considering her talent. Who could say no to bringing in a new young officer that had mountains of potential such as her.

Only an idiot would be brazen enough to turn away someone like that with all of the power struggles that were going on in this day and age. But first thing was first, he needed her name before they could move any further. "I just now realized you never gave me your name miss. You know who I am, as well as my associate here. Would you be kind enough to grace us with yours?"
Tenjinsai Bushinji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria on Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:31 pm

Tenjinsai answered her question about the dual zanpakuto. Apparently only three people he was aware of actually had two zanpakutos like herself. Two of which disappeared in whatever the hell happened. The third however was his father who happened to still be around. All three of them were also about captain level from her understanding. Each having amazing power and potential. "Interesting." She thought to herself. Apparently she shared this rare trait with them and almost seemed a boon towards making something of this life.

She was then officially inducted to the Gotei 13 as a squad eight member with the seat of seven. She was a ranked officer off the bat. However she wouldn't be satisfied even a little until she reached the rank of vice captain. "I'll have to recover some more of this power that I've lost." Or at least that's what Me and Ian had hinted at. The power she formally held in the memories she no longer had. "Just how powerful was I?" She wondered as she imagined the best. Disregarding that she accomplished the first goal she had set for herself in this world. Becoming a shinigami. Now was the time to be ambitious and hone her power. Recovering her memories in the process. Her thoughts and plans were only confirmed by Tenjinsai who said that if she was ambitious as she stated she would move up quickly. Especially with the vacancies.

It seemed that his friend was going to join them with whatever they were going to do next. Tenjinsai then said he had no issues with him coming and trusted him more than anyone else at his side. She also learned his name- Mikoto. So now she knew both their names, but they didn't know hers. And almost on queue he mentioned it asking her to introduce herself. She wasn't surprised at the question itself, but the fact it took so long to ask. She laughed a bit to herself. "I'm sorry. I had forgotten to. My name is Aria. Aria Norwood." She paused briefly. "So, umm, what next? What's the plan?" She asked as now that she accomplished what she set out to do she was unsure what to do now.

WC:370
Aria

Power : 36
Strength : 27
Stamina : 35
Speed : 65
Energy : 94
Perception : 57

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji on Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:14 am

'Aria Norwood' It was an unusual name, given that the wide majority of the people within the Soul Society held a japanese heritage. There were of course those that were from within other cultures, but they were certainly a minority. This was especially true for the upper nobility, almost all of them being entirely from the same culture pool. It was the first time he had thought about it but perhaps there really was some sort of socio-political barrier within the Soul Society. 'Strange, and racist actually' The thoughts swirled in his head as he mulled it over, just now realizing their may have been unacceptable undertones in the Soul Society. Perhaps this, Aria, would be able to break those boundries as well. One way or another though, there was no the question of how to proceed from here. He had basically just wiped away the crime she had committed, as she was exceeding positive that the guard she had attacked would recover just fine.

Perhaps though he could expand upon the events he had just set in motion. This complete stranger, that he met by some of the most unusual and unfortunate circumstances, had been made an officer in the squad he had just been assigned to, by him. Yet, his friend who he had known for excess of one hundred years, was just kind of hanging around without a thing to do. Why had he not thought of it earlier, he could offer Mikoto a position within the Gotei as well. His reiatsu was well developed too, easily being within the range of a seated officer. Whether he had acquired his Shikai or not was still something that was hanging in the air. But it was of little consequence, he was more then qualified to be a shinigami gauging him off of his reiatsu. Tenjinsai sat back down in the chair he had been in before, and held up his right hand, his index and middle finger extended.

"I offer a suggestion, as well as an answer." Tenjinsai turned his attention to Mikoto, looking him dead in the eyes. "Mikoto, you and I have fought together for many years, decades together. We have defeated many foes and have become strong throughout the years. I do not know what your aspirations in life truly are, but..." He paused a moment, the look in his eyes becoming darker, and more serious, conviction shining through. "If you have a desire to become stronger then you are now, I offer you the chance to do so. Just as I have given this offer to Aria I give it to you as well, join the Gotei Thirteen." He stood up slowly and clapped his hands together lightly, glancing over to Aria and then drawing his eyes back over to Mikoto. "You can be made a member of the Eighth Division, a Seated Officer no less with the reiatsu that you possess."

He clenched his right hand in a tight fist and held it out slightly, his reiatsu fluctuating ever so slightly. "The three of can work together and become powerful, perhaps even change the Soul Society as a whole one day. We must work hard to be the best that we can be and bring peace to this land. Perhaps these are just delusions of grandeur, I do not know. But for a start, I hope you will accept this offer I extend to you." He sighed lightly, sitting back down in the chair and thinking for a moment. He was honestly surprised that the words he just spoke actually came out of his mouth. 'Change the Soul Society, bring peace to this land?' When did he manage to become such an idealist. It was almost extraordinary that he had embraced all of this to the degree that he did, perhaps it was a part of his own nature that he had been unaware of before.

He was becoming, something different, that he was not before as a normal person. He had been given power, authority, something to work for and protect. It had awoken a part of him that he had never had to really acknowledge before, or perhaps it was just expanded upon. In a way, with his escapades through the Rukongai with Mikoto, he had always been protecting the Soul Society. Now, as a full fledged shinigami, he was bringing his efforts to a whole new level. Perhaps if they did work hard enough they truly could bring peace to their world, perhaps they would die trying. One thing was certain though, they would never be able to know unless they tried. That thought, brought him to the second order of business, where they would head next with the hopes that Mikoto would accept his offer of joining the Gotei Thirteen alongside them.

"As for an answer to your question Aria, our next order of business is to head to the Eighth Division barracks. It has been arranged for me to meet our new Captain, a stipulation of my acquiring this position. You two, providing you desire to become a shinigami Mikoto, will be coming along for the ride." He smirked slightly, crossing his arms over his chest while looking out the nearby window, up into the sky. "If you have never been in the presence of a Captain before, I would buckle up. They can be quite, overwhelming, to say the least."
Tenjinsai Bushinji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikoto Kurokei on Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:25 pm

Not surprisingly tenjisai had no issue with him tagging along and noted that he wouldn't trust anyone more then him to watch his back. In highsight though he was the one who asked him to come to the esate in the first place, though mikoto thought it was best to ask anyway he didn't want to be the third wheel if they only planned on the two of them going. It seemed tenjinsai went into thought for a moment most likely going over what happened before he asked the women a question. He asked her what her name was which was a good question if they were going to more or less traveling together it would help if they knew each others names. It didn't take her long to answer saying her name was aria norwood, an interesting name different from others he and tenjinsai met but many different people from all walks of life get sent to the soul society so it wasn't odd to see someone with a non japanese name.

Aria then asked tenjinsai what their next move was which mikoto believed to be heading to the division eight barracks. Not long after asking her question tenjinsai sat down looked at mikoto pointing at him and asked him a question he thought he wouldnt be asked. Tenjinsai asked if he wished also to become a shinigami which was an interesting question which mikoto had put thought into before but really never did anything about. Hey and tenjinsai knew eachother and fought together for decades in reaility mikoto should have expected him to ask but considering all that happened in the last twenty four odd hours he figured that made it an easy miss. Tenjinsai offered him to be a seated officer which was making it harder for mikoto to say no. 'Work together' mikoto thought considering how long he and tenjinsai knew eachother working together was no issue and having another along would make things interesting as well.

"Well my friend how could i say no becoming a shinigami is would make what we do a bit easier we wouldn't be known as just some common vigilanties" mikoto laughed. With that tenjinsai then lookedat Aria and asnwered her question 'Meet a captain' mikoto thought it would be his first time seeing one other then tenjinsai's father. Tenjinsai told them to buckle up if they never met a captain before considering his friends family mikoto knew the presence of a captain  "If hes anything similar to you father or your uncle tenjinsai then i can agree with you on that". Still though mikoto was going to have to perpare to meet this captain first impressions say alot.

Wc 446

Mikoto Kurokei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji on Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:58 pm

Mikoto's answer was certainly one that was pleasing to Tenjinsai. He had accepted his offer to become a shinigami quickly and quite openly. From what he was told, it was natural for him to accept the offer considering the events that were surrounding the group at the moment. That, coupled with the same sentiment of not being labeled as mere bandits of the Rukongai. They would all officially be shinigami, able to operate officially and now have access to a great deal of resources and information that was once not remotely possible. With the currently state of things though, it also brought them into a world of chaos that they were not quite ready for. Everything had to be taken with a grain of salt as there was nothing in this world that was purely of benefit to a person. If that was the case, then everyone would want to indulge in it, which was certainly not the case.

The largest order of business at least was now out of the way, both of them for that fact. The next course of action had already been determined, meeting the man who was now the Captain of all three of them. This was now only possible by Mikoto also agreeing to his proposal, which was the second order of business. With both of those complete they could now move out, though there was nothing particularly stopping them from doing so before. The only real difference would be that they would be wandering aimlessly instead of having a direction to move in. Tenjinsai clapped his hands together lightly, turning to face the two other occupants that were in the room with him. There was a light smile over his face, somewhat excited of the prospect the future held. "Alright, now that everything is decided I think it best for us all to get a move on."

He paused a moment, looking between the two trying to see if the party was all in agreement or if anyone had last minute thoughts or reservations. Granted, with both of them having accepted the terms he was now their superior. If Tenjinsai so desired, he could order the two of them to accompany him and defy such would be an act of insubordination. That was not his style though, and would certainly not be character that he wished to exhibit. This was especially true considering he just became a shinigami very recently. He had almost forgotten as well, on the topic of shinigami, he had not given Mikoto rank or information yet. "Before it is lost on me, Mikoto, you will obviously be appointed to the Eighth Division as well. As far as your rank..." Tenjinsai hummed lightly, thinking over what rank would be appropriate for his close friend.

He was clearly no light weight, carrying the reiatsu of someone who was of seated officer variety. Now it was just a question of which seat he should be assigned to. Nothing too low, but nothing quite as high as Aria's considering she weighed slightly above him in terms of perceivable strength. Tenjinsai then snapped loudly with his right hand. "Got it." He then pointed at Mikoto with the same hand he had snapped with. "I will appoint you the Tenth Seat Officer to our squad Mikoto. Bear the position with pride." He nodded at his friend lightly and then strode slowly toward the door, stopping just in front of it. He turned slightly, looking back into the room at his two new subordinates. "Unless anyone has any further questions or thoughts, I believe we should be heading out." It was time to go, that much was for certain.

They had spent more then enough time at his family's estate, especially doing much more then he had ever intended to do. He hoped that they would be able to just move on and begin the first chapter of their new lives. However, something deep inside of him said that there may be a little bit left to discuss.
Tenjinsai Bushinji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikoto Kurokei on Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:47 pm

Not a moment later his friend clapped his hands and looked at both him and Aria there was what seemed like a small smile on his. Tenjinsai decided then that is would be good for them all to get moving towards the goal in a sense. While mikoto got up apparently tenjinsai seemed like he stopped to think for a moment most likely thinking up a stratiegy of some sort. Mikoto stretched a bit lossening up his muscles from sitting he noticed his friend had the look of a 'ahah' moment. Apparently he almost forgot to give him a rank which mikoto thought to himself 'huh?' realising then that tenjinsai meant a seated position. His friend stood and thought for a bit when he finally snapped his fingers loudly then pointing at mikoto. Tenjinsai appointed him as the tenth seat given his current power and told him to bear his position with pride.

With that settled tenjinsai asked if either of them had any other questions or even thoughts either of them would like to say or share about the current situation. Other then did he need to change into a squad uniform which he figured wasn't that imporant of a question he was pretty much ready to got. While now standing next to his friend he did have a thought that might be important enough to share. He wondered if he should inform both of them he as well aquired his shikai not long ago. Mikoto thought about it for awhile thinking to himself if they were going to be heading out together it would be important to know what they would be working with if they got into a bit of trouble. He also thought that maybe he could wait until that happened to impress them both but he figured that would end quite badly. Mikoto looked at his friend and spoke "Ah yes tenjinsai there is something i would like to add or i guess bring up, i also aquired my shikai not long ago i thought it would be good to inform you both about so you know what i am capable of in a sense".

With that also being said mikoto figured it best to inform them of his other skills as well "Also along with my shikai i know a bit of kido a bakudo and a few hadou those being bakudo number thirty and hadou nineteen and hadou thirtyone". Saying that also made mikoto begin to think he should start refining his kido abilities as well he only knew three currently it would be most benifical to learn more soon prehaps when then met there knew captain he would start working on knew kido. He also started to think if there was anything else that he could bring up he couldnt think of really anything.

Wc 472

Mikoto Kurokei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji on Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:06 pm

Tenjinsai was ready to leave, assuming that the rest of his now subordinates were also ready. As if on cue, Mikoto paused a moment before they left, elaborating on his abilities and revealing some facts about him that were not previously known. The most prevalent, and the only one that at least Tenjinsai did not know, was his acquiring his shikai. It was not entirely unexpected though given the level of strength he possessed. It was common for many seated officers to have achieved their Shikai, though typically of the higher ranks. Perhaps he had underrated his abilities, as well as with Aria too? There was no real way for him to know, he had no real idea what was expected of a seated officer. He knew there was paperwork involved, though every position to an extent had its fair share of that. But the Gotei Thirteen was a meritocracy, positions based on ones achievements and strength, nothing more.

If one had enough wealth and influence, perhaps they could climb their way up the ladder, but that could only get one so far. To achieve a position of true authority, only strength would ascend you to it. To this point though, Tenjinsai had been grading their own strength based to his own. Since he had become a Vice Captain he was trying to gauge where they would be placed based on his own reiatsu. He could not truly say if he was stronger then the average Vice Captain or not, nor could he say if he was weaker. The only individuals he had met that were within that strength range to this point was his brother and uncle. Both of them however were capable of Bankai, something that was not typically seen amongst Vice Captains. It was not entirely fair to use their strength to set a baseline to grade the power that others possessed.

With that conclusion being met, Tenjinsai was not honestly sure if he had rated them where they should be. He did not even know if assigning ranks as he was, was something that was within his power. It would be something he would assume would be within his authority as the second highest ranking officer of a squad, but then again it may not. The power to appoint a position like that may be within the Captain of the squad themselves. He wished he had been informed about everything, perhaps paying attention to how the Gotei Thirteen structured itself when he was younger. Tenjinsai had always been obstinate though, in regards to his relationship with his father. Since his father was both a high ranking noble as well as a Division Captain, he had made an effort to shun that part of his heritage. He did not want to stand in his fathers shadow by following in his footsteps, as everyone assumed would be the best course.

He had wanted to take an alternate course, which was never really clear to him. It became somewhat more clear when he started wandering the Rukongai as a vigilante of justice, a sort of psuedo shinigami if anything. He had no true power or influence though and amounted to nothing more then a criminal in the eyes of the Seireitei most likely. To this day he even suspected that he was allowed to go about his business because of his heritage. The one thing he wished to escape had followed him closely his entire life, never able to travel far enough to escape its reputation. Now he had found his way back to the Seireitei, became a shinigami, and was doing the one thing he had not wanted to do. It was different this time in his head though, he was not living behind his fathers shadow, nor using his family's name or reputation to get to where he was.

It was his own merits and strength that had gotten him to this point. Decades of hard work, training, and grueling combat had developed him into a powerful shinigami. Now, he could stand proudly on his own two feet, but he was not done yet either. He would not be satisfied until he had surpassed his father and could make him look upon him differently. Tenjinai would now strive to become a Captain and use every tool available to him to make that happen and to force his father to respect the man that he had become. He refused to be a burden to his fathers mind and he would do all that he could to change that. The first step, at least in his mind, was to meet up with his new Captain and start from there. He was not sure what it would hold for him, or his friends, but that was the next step on this adventure that his life had turned into.

He nodded lightly to Mikoto, taking into account everything he had said. It did not appear that Aria was giving any opposition to what he had said either. That being said, it was time for them to head out. "With all other matters closed then, it looks like it is time for us to head out and meet our Captain." Tenjinsai ran out the door of the room, not quite at full sprint to let the others keep up with him, but fast enough to cover ground quickly. He loosely remember where the Eighth Division barracks was from his earlier years, though it was not beyond him to get lost. If that situation arose they could certainly find themselves in some trouble, which he hoped they would not. But they were all strong and able individuals capable in a fight. If trouble came for them, they would meet it head on.
Tenjinsai Bushinji

View user profile

Back to top Go down